Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
emu81684
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:53 pm

ConjureMan Ali

I have just begun a seven day spell to protect him from others and clear his mind. I was so happy to see the smoke from the sage I was burning at the moment wrap around the candle and almost cradle it for a few moments before simply continuing on with it's normal path. I will be doing this for the next week and making sure to give it my attention and energy to see if anything interesting comes from the burning. Thank you again for all of your wonderful advice ConjureMan, you've always set me on the right path. And congratulations on becoming an AIRR member. Thank you again.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Can black skull candles on be used for evil? I mean, would it make no sense to use the Black skull candle with sexual fluids and love oil?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Black candles in general are used for banshing, removing, revenge, break up, crossing and similar intents.

To learn more about color assocation in candle work read here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 am

NotDorianGray

I have wonderred about using dominant oils or influential oils..i will soon be using a skull candle soon. I wondered would any of the oils above worked for homosexuals and bisexuals as well...? to change their minds?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:50 am

A person's sexuality does not somehow make them a different kind of person and therefore immune to oils. True that some love oils are forumulated specifically to address hetero or homo sexual partnering, but other than that everyone is a human being. Why would who they love and who they sleep with determine if a commanding formula would work on them or not?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:20 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You know, results with skull candles are tricky. Its a matter of what your objective is. The problem lies in the fact that you are controlling their thoughts and projecting your own thoughts into their mind so you wont see the effects unless the person vocalizes them to you.

You can add some deer's tongue leaf to the mouth of the candle to make them to repeat what they are thinking, or just add whatever herbs you rubbed on the entire skull in the mouth so they actually speak their angry thoughts or loving thoughts etc.

Generally, you know its working when the objective itself is completed. Have faith in your work, trust that your message is getting across and it will! :-D

OH!!!! Thats awsome! So you're able to rub the LOVE herbs on the candle and DEER'S TOUNGUE LEAF in the mouth and that'll make them visualize and speak their thoughts that they are having? You put their personal concerns under the skull and petition or in the candle itself? :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Personal concerns go in the candle, please review entire thread for clarity...it is one of the more popular spells. LM sells all of the supplies needed for this; here are links to further discussions ...
red-skull-candle-spell-t9432.html
do-as-i-say-oil-on-skull-candle-t6860.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 pm

I'm so happy to have fount this forum...I wont be purchasing anything until my reading so I can make sure that I have everything I will need for my love spells....I am and forever will be thankful to you all!

XOXOXXX

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Kelleygirl

Yeah....I wanted to know how it that possible, my reading is next week and I am excited, yet nervous!

and always wanted to do a Skull Candle for influencing my bestfriend to turn-into-a-lover, so how would you burn the candle and hollow it out so it doesnt break apart? Do you put the written petition in the candle with the love herbs? And do you use another candle's wax to fill it in the holes?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 pm

maduro01

To be honest, I'd like the SAME EXACT THING TO HAPPEN TO ME, needless-2-say. I'm going to do that exact trick. But in the BACK OF THE HEAD AND NOT UNDER??? What about herbs did he use any herbs or ingredients besides the FMB oil? I'm so interested in these skull candles!! lol

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Now i'm sorry for all of my posts, I just have soo may questions that need answering! I would like to know, what parts and how long should I time the skull for? Because I want to preserve it and have patience for it to affect my best friend. Do i anoint it and powder it everyday? I know to talk to it....but how to should I time it correctly or would it be better for me to let it burn until it is all the way gone....?

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm

TBanks91

To my knowledge, he didn't use any herbs.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Would it matter where to put the herbs ?? In the back of the head or under the skull? Whats more edible and better? I dont want to have my herbs catch fire haha. And do i put holes or just burn it open???

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Tbanks91,

You are asking questions about candle magic basics. When you first got here you were asking similar questions and were directed to this link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Have you read through that? Have you read this 13 page thread? If you have you'll have the answers you seek. Please take the time and utilize the resources that have been kindly made available for you.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi All & Good Luck to us All,

I felt pretty powerful doing this spell. Hope that's a good sign :)

I'll tell you what I did first & then ask my question.

I did a red skull candle for love with cigar and pins for cigar. Wrote his name & dob 3x's on head and petition. Engraved petition on base of head identical to written petition. My written petition was wrote on a seal of venus. I hollowed out bottom of head and put in a mixture of herbs n oils...red rose petals/red glitter,thyme,basil,vesta powder, and dragons blood powder n oils love me,come to me,desire me, and irresistable.l Put seal under head and burned on skillet...while i inhaled cigar and exhaled smoke while saying my petition. High flame and it burned really well early this am. Forgot to mention used the same oils on head and had extra herbs and rose petals...for decoration i placed the petals and my skull.

When candle burned to the bottom where the herbs where,started popping and the fire spread with the herb...started becoming an agressive fire...even rose petals burned, everything in skillet started burning-even the dried wax turned to liquid again. The head had burned already really well, so i snuffed out fire. It's all wax now, but instead of red wax it's like a brownish red.

What does this mean?

&

I read the divinations on here, but my candle emitted a lil black smoke from start to finish.

What does that mean?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

This answers the smoke question on the divination page:

"If a free-standing candle smokes excessively at the outset, but ends up burning cleanly, it is a token of hidden trouble or someone working against your wishes. Things will not go well at first, but with repeated work you will overcome."

Basically the person is resisting you, or someone is working against your intention whether that be through magic or just preventing you on the mundane level. There are obstacles, and you need to get a reading to find out what those obstacles are and how they can be cleared away if possible.

As for the red brownish wax, that can be because of the fire from the herbs, or other ingredients you used. You would need to get some divination done to see if there is any indication of your work.

But it seems there are some obstacles and/or resistance here that you need to address.

I would recommend that you get a reading. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 am

GM STARS!

I had a reading with Miss Cat-I know my obstacles. This was the last spell my current rootworker gave me. I felt really positive and powerful about my skull vs. all the other work I've done. I have had big success with skulls b4 with just skull oils n petition. This one was LOADED with oils n herbs...after reading the whole thread I now see how that affects the burn. lol

Stars I have read either ppl are talented or not...is it possible a person may only be lucky with skulls?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 am

@Conjureman---you're excellent!! That helped me alot along the way. That link pretty much solved all my questions!!! I'll keep reading! Thanks! Goodluck to you all!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 pm

If you find you are having more luck with skull candles it merely means that you vibe well with the focus it provides.

You'll have the same luck with other candle work if you simply learn to tap into that same focus.

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks Conjureman Ali!!

However, I think I'm done and Im turning it over to the professionals lol. Check your Inbox!!!

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 am

Update-

He called me repeatedly last night. We talked with ease...after 2 1/2 months of strain...we found our way back to a fluid genuine eagerness to speak and listen to eachother.

Im not fooling myself though. I know this is a communication break through, but there are other obstacles that need fixing by a pro.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 am

Great. I recommend that you get some instruction on doing a sweet jar, and remember keep the conversations light. I tell my clients do not go back to so are we going to be boyfriend or girlfriend so quickly? or revisiting the same fight that caused all this crap in the first place. So keep things light and happy to show that you have had some change in how you approach things and so on.

isaiah95

Unread post by isaiah95 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I am so happy today. A solid sign has finally come. I began my red skull 12 days ago, and a red penis ritual, and I completed a honey jar on 11/19/10. And my husband sent me flowers to my job today. I just received them about 4:00 this afternoon. I have been lighting my candles and burning incense and really concentrating for the last 12 days and it has finally kicked in. I began this because I have been married for at least 17 yrs. and the last 4-5 yrs my husband has the idea that he can quit jobs or get fired on a whim. Putting our family 2 children and myself in a messed up situation. I got so tired when he got fired in June and it was confirmed in late August that he would not get unemployment.

I was so upset I left him and went to one of my mother's homes. I left and took the children. We are still close, her house is right around the corner. My husband made it seemed like evrything was my fault. I began to get very upset. One day I thought to myself why get upset I knew what to do. I got my books out and began to really look on Lmj and I began my work. He was resisting, but the last few days especially after I did the honey jar I began to see changes.

I have to go. I will keep you informed.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:13 am

I Know exaclty what i'm gooing to get. A white one with clarity and king solomon oil and the herbs and sachet powders. :mrgreen: i already knoW!!!!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:38 am

Good Morning Everyone...

So I had a question reguarding a Skull Candle Purchase...I'm going to be using this CLAIRTY AND KING SOLOMON Oil for the person I am working on...[lastnight he was here and i clipped some of his head hair while he dozed off on my sofa :mrgreen: ] Now, I'm getting a paycheck next week, i'd like to know EXACTLY WHAT HERBS DO I NEED FOR THE PERSON I'M WORKING ON....because Ima carve what I want on his forehead, anoint using the Clarity and King Solomon OIL, with the Clarity SACHET Powder to sprinkle on the WHITE skull candle after anointment....and put my petition under the candle with the Psalms23-Petition Spoken-Prayer afterwards, and do the same thing with sprinkling his concerns and the herbs, then duration of the nights, i want to light the candle between 20-30 min for 9 days straight [does that seem about right?] And I just wanted to get a good theory of what would workout...

So 2 questions: Is What I Am Planning To Do Correct?
And What Are ALL The Herbs I Need Because I Cannot Find What I Should Be Using For Influence And Clarity?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 am

You do not need herbs for the wisdom and clarity as they are already in the powder and the oil. In addition, clarity and wisdom is NOT the same thing as influencing. If you want something for influencing (you are influencing their mind, and putting things into their mind) someone rather than giving them a clear mind, and having them make the best decisions for themselves then you need to get influence products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 am

I WOULD OF NEVER KNOWN!!!!
Thanks StarInTheSky!!!!

I am able to mix that in with my Clarity and Solomon or do you think Idont even need tose products?

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:57 pm

DO you need to burn the separate red candle each time you burn the skull or just the first time to fill the holes? Also, with burning the skull candle each day for 7 days how long do you burn it each time or does it matter? Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:17 pm

What is your purpose for this spell? What is your goal that you are hoping to get out of it? The answer to those questions will let me know if clarity and king solomon wisdom products are for your goal.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:33 pm

You messaged me this question, but I will answer it here for others to see.

The separate red candle is just to fill the holes the first time, and seal the herbs, powder, etc in the hole.

I would light the candle between 10 to 15 minutes a day, and letting it burn down completely on the last day. BUT sometimes the candle will just catch on fire if there is a lot of herbs, oils, powders,etc. So I would recommend that you keep and eye on it, and if you see it burning down too quickly then put it out. The 10 to 15 minutes a day is just my preference, and doing it over 7 days is a preference as well. You can burn it down in 7 days, one day or even 3 days. But the reason for me performing it over 7 days is that repeating something over gives more energy to the work.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 pm

HAHAA! Well hopefully you CAN help me...I'm trying to turn my best friend into a lover. And within reach, we were intimate for damn near almost a year this past June. We stopped because since we are both males, he seems to claim "i am uncomfortable with it" his quote. So I left it alone, got everyone's advice, and got a AIRR! She WAS AWWWSOMME and hit the nail right in the head. She told me [thankfully], he is not fully or 100% straight. He is in the closet and is scared. She told me to perform some Clarity, and Influence rituals for him to have a clear mind and to not do any LOVE DEMANDING OR BEWICHING....nothing forceful YET....sooo he needs to be able to admit to HIMSELEF that he is attracted to men as well, as women. I am a bisexual, and came out last year. He is bisexual/bicurious and is hiding it and wont own up to himself. And we have that as OUR secret....but he tells me he loves women women women...and as a "friend" I of course have to believe what he says....or else it'll make me look stupid. So anyways longstory short, I dont want to do anything forecful, my AIRR just told me to do SWEET THINGS...and he'll come to me, I just want your advice and step-2-step on me using CLARITY OIL, KING SOLOMON OIL, AND INFLUENCE oil, to make his mind speak the truth....[and he just called me at my job :lol: ]...and i have his personal concerns....[while he was asleep, i snipped ALOT of his hair.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ]

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:47 pm

He needs clarity, and courage work. I would get the white candle as you stated, and dress it with clarity and king solomon. BUT the missing element here is the crucible of courage work. In this case, you can either light a crucible of courage work vigil light, or you can light four red or purple candles dressed with crucible of courage oil/powder, and place them in a square around the white skull candle.

Now influencing someone is slightly forceful as you are putting it in their mind as opposed to them coming to the conclusion on their own, which was against what your rootworker told you to do. I would follow up with the influencing AFTER you have given him clarity wisdom and courage. Personally, I feel like Influencing someone should be separate from this. You can always light influencing candles after this, which I would perform at night.

In the future, and this is a recommendation to you ( and others) that when you get a reading, and you are new, need some direction or just starting out in rootwork, it is VERY Important to dedicate some portion of your reading (or do a follow up) as a consultation so that you get some direction on things they have instructed you to do. It is great to come to the forum BUT sometimes it is better to get the direction of your own rootworker as they know your case personally. Plus you get personal attention :)

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 am

What size red skull candle do you typically use? I've never ordered one but have seen them in shops, I'm curious what size the ones from LM are...

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:45 am

starsinthesky7

Yeah! You right. I wnt try to force nothing but she technically meant to say nothing in a sexuality type of form....like No Q-oil, Love Me, Compelling, or Fiery of Love-type of nature. I just want him to realize that he isnt straight...and look at this, the guy and I, had a discussion this morning, about what we've done in the past...and he came to conclusion that [WITHOUT ANY WORK INVOLVED THAT I'VE DONE RECENTLY], we can have a imtimate night around chistmas. And its weird because I wouldnt have thought he would want to come around....so whatever I did, without doing anything, I ONLY HAD FOLLOW ME BOY-OIL AND DID THE BATHRITUALL....and we have been hanging out A-LOT! But....your right! I will still order my Influence Oil, King Solomon && Clarity. Because I didnt even see THAT cming haha! :mrgreen:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 am

Please check out the candles here.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Skull and crossbones, red

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Now, this question may sound foolish [but what would I sound like If I didnt ask it]...now with the fact of me using my Skull Candle [which is in the process of shipment], I anoint it with whatever number of oils I choose? Or is too many oils confusing? [Clarity, Influence, King Solomon, Follow Me Boy & Lavender Love Drops]...because after i'm dusting it in clarity powder & adding his har I clipped off with a boxer particle. Whatchu think?? :|

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:12 am

You have to keep things separate by intention - you can't just throw everything together and have it work. You'll just get half-baked results, if any at all, because you've confused everything.

So do your Clarity and KSW work as one work. Then do your FMB & LL Influence work as another. They have two completely separate aims, so they are separate works.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:30 am

Devi Spring
So do your Clarity and KSW work as one work. Then do your FMB & LL Influence work as another. They have two completely separate aims, so they are separate works.[/quote]

MM...good point! So it makes sense for me to do it in matters of which spiritual work i'm combining. As far as a influence or clarity work for seeing the truth, then doing love work for intentions and affection....I get it! :mrgreen:

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey everyone, I want to do a red skull candle; however, I can't seem to find it on the LM site, can someone help me please, I know EXACTLY what to do (done my homework) just dont know how to order it off the site...
thanx....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

Scroll down to red skull candle with crossbones

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 am

I've used skull candles made by other companies before. However, this time I ordered my skull candles from LM. Every time I try to "embed" something in the skull candles, they crack and sometimes break. When I was carving words into the skull candle, I noticed a crack forming around the entire middle of the candle. Perhaps I was pressing too hard?
Both times I tried to embed items into the skull (after heating up a metal object to make a hole), a piece of the candle broke off in my hand. I ended up using wax from another candle to "seal" up the cracks. The skull ended up looking almost "Frankensteinish."
Does anyone have any advice as to how to avoid this? I tried doing things as gently as possible but I still got "cracks" in the candle.

Melania

Unread post by Melania » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I use one of the wooden skewers you use for shih-ka-bobs. I like it because it seems to give me more control over writing. I only press hard enough to make a indentation of the letters.

Whatever your using to make the holes must be very hot. I use big nails, and I am going to try the screwdriver someone on here mentioned.
What I would suggest is, go very slow, dont try to rush it.
When I start feeling resistance, I reheat the nail with a lighter.
I use a potholder so my fingers don't get burned in the process.

If you grind the herbs before adding them, you wont need huge holes.

Others might have better ideas, but this is what I have been doing. Until I find a better way that is. :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:35 pm

That's all incredibly sound advice Melania, and how I work with candles!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Definately grind the herbs. However, I actually use a knife to carve out a large hole in the bottom of the skull candle. I heat up my carving knife and carve out a large hole. I add my herbs, then I take the wax that I carved out ni the first place and add it back in while using some heat to melt it back on.

I've also used a heated nails and heated screw drivers t make smaller holes over the tops of the skull candle if I choose to work like that. What works for me is not actually pressing hard, but heating it up nicely so that I can give it a little twist and the metal slides right in.

As for carving the candle with words I've never had it crack using a nail. Just write regularly, you don't need to press that hard.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Heat the nails, work in a warm room, work slowly. Or use a pointed knife and twirl it to make a V-shaped hole.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 am

Thank you so much, everyone.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi! I'm planning on doing a skull candle spell this Friday. I would like to know how do you talk to a skull candle?

Could someone please give a few examples? It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:34 pm

First you will name and dress the skull in the name (and, if possible, with personal concerns) of the person. Then you will talk to the person in spirit, in a prayerful and concentrated way, so that they hear you.Like, for instance, if you had a blow-up with a guy and he walked off mad and has not called you in three days, you might pray like this: "Jack Frost, i come before you now, my heart over-brimming with love for you. Jack Frost, you are my one true love and the one man on Earth i most adore. Jack Frost, hear the words of my heart and of my mouth, hear them now, Jack Frost, with your spiritual ears. I know that we had a quarrel and that foolish words were spoken, but Jack Frost, my love for you is undimmed, and your love for me is the same. Think of me now, as this candle burns, and let your thoughts be only kind thought. Call me, Jack Frost, call me and say that you forgive. Call me Jack Frost, my dearest one. " etc. etc. etc. The tone of your prayer may sound a bit like this -- for although it is a religious church prayer, the cultural style is the same in melody and cadence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNvclTp4dUs
A Baptist Deacon's Prayer-Hasan Green

I will now add this thread to the long Skull Candle thread.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 am

Hey everyone, I was reading about the skull candles and became intriuged as I plan to do a littl psychological warfare on my intended....ok I went to the LM site searched up anf down and can't find them......i did see the black ones with a necklace etc, but no candles......can someone PLEASE, PLEASE, direct me to where I can find it on the site bc I wanna do one ASAP!!! and another thing if I dont have a garden to bury the remains can I make a flower pot with the soil and maybe silk flowers etc, and bury it in there??? Any feedback would be helpful.....thanx

tigerlilly

Unread post by tigerlilly » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 am

Just go to the "Ritual Candle" section, then click "Figural Candles";scroll down. It is quite a ways down, but there non the less. I have recently ordered some, myself. :ugeek:

Reason: Repeat answer

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:01 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

It is located about the middle of the page, you can also search using the 'find' option in your browser.

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Thanx guys I found it, guess I wasn't looking hard enuff.....lol

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm

This is a link to some great posts and ideas with Miss Cat and Starsinthesky:
red-skull-candle-spell-t9432.html
Hope this helps as well!
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

creek

Unread post by creek » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:43 am

jwmcclin wrote:Your concern is valid, you should have the skull candle in a non flammable container such as a saucer, this will hold the remains. Should the items catch fire and you are concerned, snuff them out instead of allowing a hazard to happen.
At the end, my red skull caught fire. The herbs, personal concerns, oils, and wax produced a large flame with black fumes. I tried to snuff it, with no success. The saucer broke and I was afraid the fumes would activate my smoke alarm sysytem. I had to use a little of water to extinguish the fire. There were no remains left but a black burned crust on the aluminium cookie sheet that was placed under the saucer to avoid damage to furniture. Did I ruin my skull candle work by extinguishing with water? Thanks in advance for your response.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:14 am

A candle that catches on fire and causes a fire hazard is not a good sign in spiritual work. I recommend that you do a cleansing of the area and redo the spell. Read further here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA9

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:32 am

Also - be VERY careful what kind of fire you pour water on! If it's a grease fire (which candles are since they are petroleum based), you can cause all kinds of problems pouring water onto it, including increasing the size and intensity of the blaze! Your best and safest bet is to smother it, or use a proper fire extinguisher. I'm glad that the fire was small enough that you doused it successfully without incident.

creek

Unread post by creek » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks both Jwncclin and Devi for helping me.
Jwmcclin, I will do a cleasing of the area and I will cleanse myself with the 13 uncrossing herb bath.
After I am clean I will do another skull.
Devi, you are right! When I threw the water the flames got bigger for a minute, then it sizzled and the flames went out.

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:48 am

Hey everybody, I have a red skull candle and I needed some help w/ something.....should I trim the wick bfore I do anything with it??? the candle is so thick and dense and Idk if the wick may drown, or melt differently, I'm looking @ it and I noticed the wick is not exactly in the middle of the skull, so I guess I wanna know if i should trim or leave it......another thing, when we bliw the cigar do we keep it lit until finished or just while we are saying our petition.....ok lastly my target works @ night so would it hirt anything if I do it during the day, bc of course thats when he rests.....sorry to be longwinded, i just wanna make sure I'm doing it right so i can get good results from my work....
thanks for any feedback

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Trimming it is at your own discretion. I mean some people do, and others do not. I mean if your wick is not in the middle of the skull candle that is not a big deal as it may not affect the burn. The cigar or incense does not have to be lit the entire time, but I only light it while I am saying the petition or talking to the candle. If you want to do it during the day, and that is when he sleeps then go for it. I personally like to work with the target is sleeping because its easier for me to get through, but again you do not have to do so.

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Thanx STARS I finally got.my reading, with MISS BRI and she gave me some very good news to continue my work, I kinda.psychologically botched up the 1st one so's I did another one that went excellent I think I gave gotten to my intended it took a short minit, but he called me on xmas eve to say hello and that he missed me.....I am gomna continue with my HJ as well as another love spell as he is scared as well as confused bc he's married......anywho, I just wanted to share I also do a black candle for the wife to get in her head along with my vinegar jar.....wish me luck however im confident in what i have done and am doing.....I LOVE this forum!!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”