• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 pm

Dear Group

I'd like to ask everyone if they write out petition for their skull candle. In my case, I'm not so much trying to control/change someone's mind - I'm hoping to deliver certain messages or to make this person become more aware of them, so that it'd be easier for me to talk it over if/when we do resolve the situation in real life.

Would you write a letter of what you want to say and put it underneath the candle, on the top of talking to the skull nightly? Or would you write a regular petition paper, with their name crossed by yours and your wish (e.g. "listen to me")? Would you use a photo of that person too?

And what's everyone's experience with using the skull candle - did it work for you?

Thanks for any suggestions and insights.
cabriellenil

Re: Using the skull candle

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 pm

I love the skull candles and use them quite often. I find them very affective. I hollow out the bottom of the skull candle and put in the target's personal concerns/photo and melt the wax of it. Making the targets personal concerns part of the skull. I put the written intention of what I want underneath the heat proof plate the skull is on. I dress the candle with the appropriate oils and herbs. I write on the skull exacting what I want the target to do with a twisted nail or a gold earring, depending on the color of the candle. As I am doing all this, I am concentrating on what I want the entire time.

When I light the candle, I talk to the skull as if it were the target (which it is now) and tell the target what I want done. I burn the skull for seven days straight and do this each time. I try to time the burning of the skull with the time the target is sleeping.

When it is completed, I bury the remains appropriately.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby path2success » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Mary, When you say Bury appropriately does it mean that if a red skull candle is being used to talk to your love so he thinks of you & comes to you then we bury it near our doorstep or maybe keep the wax remains at home [urn, etc if we cannot bury]?
path2success

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi there, Path2success

You could bury it at your doorstep or in your backyard for fidelity, you could place it in an urn or do a Jewish bowl spell for love and place it under your bed.

good luck,
Bri

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I like to work with skull candles also. And yes they do work. I usually write on the candle exactly what I want them to think. Then burn a cigar, and speak to them through the smoke. Also, its effective to do perform this kind of work at night because the target's defenses tend to be down.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Thanks everyone for their replies. These are very helpful!

May I ask what's the Jewish bowl spell? I looked it up online but couldn't quite find it.
cabriellenil

Unread postby path2success » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks Bri!
path2success

Unread postby Lucylookingskyward » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Hi Mary,

You went and answered a question I'd had for ages about the skull candles ("Where do we put the personal concerns?") but my real question is that you mentioned burning it for 7 days straight.... Do you mean you burned it for seven consecutive days, never once pinching it out, or that you did a seven day ritual and pinched it out a little every day?

Thank you for always being around to answer questions :D
L
Lucylookingskyward

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 pm

I think Mary means 7 day ritual, pinch it out everyday.

I'm getting my skull candle in the mail shortly. Can't wait!
cabriellenil

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:42 am

cabriellenil

Hi,
I think that you are a student of cat's right? If so, they are mentioned in HRCC. Basically it is a type of container spell that can be made of various ingredients, personal concerns as the situation dictates. The container in this case is the bowl. For love or for protection from night terrors they can be placed under your bed. I have made these spells and I love them.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:46 pm

I light my skulls continuously for 7 nights, depending on how fast they burn, I extinguish them appropriately. If the skull burns fast, I know my messages and directions are hitting the target. If the skull burns slow, I know there is some resistance. Usually the first night is the hardest, because the messages are just beginning to hit the target. This also tells me if another skull needs to be burned. Some people are quite stubborn and can take a few skulls.

If it is love work for a client, I either send the skull remains to the client to bury in his or her front yard, or I bury the remains in a designated romantic area. I like the Rose Garden in Golden Gate Park, because a lot of lovers go there and tons of weddings take place there.

If it is for my own love work, I bury the remains in my front yard.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Thanks Mary.

I'm also getting a poppet. Would it complement or sort of 'repeat' the work of using a skull candle? Should I speak to the poppet while the candle is burning, or at a different time?
cabriellenil

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm

I am about to do a red skull spell myself. I'm going to try and hollow out the bottom and use a picture of my intended, but I'm scared that I may break the candle or something. Spell I found said to just write their name on the parchment and place it underneath, but I think I like what Bri does a lot better! I think I'll try it!

I wouldn't write a long letter, but carve a short sweet request into the candle.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

cabriellenil

You can use a poppet (doll baby) in conjunction with a red skull, but I would burn the red skull first. You do not want the target to go too nutty. Too much work on a target, especially working on the mind, can backfire on you. This happens quite often when a person is trying to see results.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

what would the skull candle be dressed with?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Tabbylove17

Skull candles are quite dense, you cannot really break them. You can hollow them out by burning another candle to hollow the wax.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 am

Mary,
Thanks for that because I was just about to ask how do you hollow it out? Should I scoop the soft wax out or just let it burn and drip out?
Tabbylove17

Red Skull Candle use

Unread postby path2success » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Can someone please confirm that a red skull candle is used to talk to your sweetheart lovingly and tell him what to do?
path2success

Re: Red Skull Candle use

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey,
My understanding is that you can talk to your sweetheart any way you like with the candle. If you're using love herbs, then talk to him in a loving way. If you're using "bossy" herbs, then be a little more forceful. As long as everything lines up intent and material wise, you should be good.
Hope that helps :-)
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby path2success » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Thank you!:) My question actually is can a skull candle be used for love spells? There was some topic initiated on the forum where someone was trying to breakup a couple using a red skull candle
path2success

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:40 pm

What that person mentioned didn't go along with the color symbolism in hoodoo. Red is for love/sex, black is for breakup. I'm currently using a red skull candle to keep myself on the target's mind in a loving way.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 pm

path2success

Yes, you can tell the person what you want and be "loving" with the red skull.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 am

path2success
I was one of the people that is using the red skull candle for a "break up". Actually I found a spell that calls for a red skull candle and separation oil. The people are already going to break up according to the reading I had, so I'm using it to keep them separated; kind of "Out of site out of mind". I think that the red skull candle influences peoples love lives sorta speak. Since I'm not using love oils or herbs it's not to draw the person to me. It's to separate the 2.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:59 am

I would not use a red love spell for a break up. I would probably use black or even white. I would use this to dominate their thoughts about a person, and control their mind. Red can also be used for ANGER, and hostility. So unless I am working on those two things....I wouldnt use red to break someone up. Besides you could only use it on one target at a time. Or I would use a red candle to have thoughts about someone else in a loving manner. I have never hear of red being used for a break up situation though.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Another Skull Candle Question

Unread postby CherryRedBoom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:11 pm

I'd like to start that skull candle spell that basically tells my target what I want him to think this Tuesday. I know the moon phases aren't incredibly important in hoodoo, but I noticed that there's only a few days left on the waning moon. I really would like to do this spell as I know there's an upcoming trip the target is taking and this would be the perfect time to cause some icky thoughts. I'd just like to know what others would in my situation. Hold off on the spell or just go with it moon phases be damned?
CherryRedBoom

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Starsinthesky7,
If you pair a red skull candle with separation oil it causes the love to die. I repeat, I am not focused on the BREAK UP; I need separation. I know one of the person's history and that person looses interest when their is a lot of separation, so with separation a break up will follow. Like I said earlier they are going to break up any ways, I just wanted to see if I can add a little umph to it by separating them. They are a long distance relationship, so if they don't visit each other that often then they'll split. I ran the spell by a very seasoned Witch called Grey Cat the other day and she approved it. So I repeat red skull candles are not for break ups, but they can be used to separate and make love die if paired with the right herbs and oil. As for using it for one person she suggested that I dig a hole in the bottom of the candle just like Bri suggested and roll a picture that I had of them together and then stick it into the candle. She then instructed me to put their names on parchment and anoint that with separation oil and then put the candle on top of the parchment. She gave me a prayer as well because I was having trouble wording it and then she said to picture not the break up, but something that would keep them separated i.e. having conflicts with their work schedule and hours, they fight a lot, they have jealous or trust issues. You know stuff that would keep you away from someone. I guess you could use B.O. as well. lol.
Tabbylove17

Re: Another Skull Candle Question

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Well if the moon phase isn't important to you then I saw go ahead and go for it. Maybe do it on Tuesday because my moon chart says that it would be the dark moon on Tuesday and that is the day that you want to do all of your manipulating negative type spells because the next day is the new moon. So I think either way your fine.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 pm

I wouldn't use red to cause a break up or to kill a relationship, to me the color is for sex,love,passion,blood ties, that kind of thing but if you think a red skull will do such a thing Tabbylove17 you go right ahead.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:36 pm

You don't have to do it by a waning moon, what are you trying to reduce or lose? You could do it under a waxing moon and have your command grow in his mind. As for days Wednesday is for communication. Commanding is not by default 'negative' work, that seems to be a more new-agey concept; that anything you do that affects someone else that is not healing or blessing is 'negative'.
Turnsteel

Unread postby CherryRedBoom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:16 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:You don't have to do it by a waning moon, what are you trying to reduce or lose? You could do it under a waxing moon and have your command grow in his mind. As for days Wednesday is for communication. Commanding is not by default 'negative' work, that seems to be a more new-agey concept; that anything you do that affects someone else that is not healing or blessing is 'negative'.

I'm trying to put some negative thoughts about another party in the target's head so I thought it was "negative" work. I had the same thought about the waxing moon as well. The thoughts would increase along with the moon. Since Wednesday is for communication and there's a new moon then, would that be the best day to start in your opinion?
CherryRedBoom

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Ah, yes if you are indeed doing evil work then yes that does sound right.
Turnsteel

Unread postby CherryRedBoom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:38 pm

What sounds right? My waxing or waning moon theory? :lol:
CherryRedBoom

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Both, do a divination if your not sure, you should do divination before starting any spell work anyways.
Turnsteel

Unread postby CherryRedBoom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks
CherryRedBoom

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Well Tabbylove17, some people have their own personal uses for candles. When I think of separation, break up, or anything like that, my instant thought is a black candle. I have never used red to make a love die. Red can be used for anger, aggression, passion, lust, sex, power, and all those things . But when I think of killing a relationship, ending it, and killing of any nature...I go to black. I am not discounting your witch, and I have worked with witches in the past, and they tend to have different teaching then hoodoo and rootwork. You could probably use red, but red probably adds a different color energy to the situation. Anywhoo, I am very curious to see how this is going to work out. I am open to new ideas so let us know how this works out for you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm curious myself. I figured that it was the separation oil that made the difference. I thought that black would have been better, but then she really explained it so I could understand it. For example: Suppose your child had a new friend and you have recently found out that this other child may not be the best type of friend for your child. You don't want to break your child's friendship, but you want to alert them to possible unsavory things that their friend is doing so they make the choice to distance them self from that friend. As time goes on and the longer that they have been separated you don't have to worry about your child being in a bad crowd. They are still friends, but they aren't best friends. Just like the couple will still be a couple, but they won't want to be a couple for long because they are separated from each other, so things that go with having a long distance relationship will surface and then they will make the decision themselves to break up. Did that make since? She explained it way better!

I'm excited to see the outcomes because now I would know a new way to separate, not break up, but separate.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:41 am

Tabbylove17--

To me, that takes longer, and I would rather go straight in for the kill. I wouldnt want the couple to waiver about going long distance not seeing each other, and so on. Some couples do not mind doing that, and that can leave room for the couple to be "separated" for several months before they realize that situation isnt working for them. And they might not make the decision to break up. Too many "what ifs" If I wanted them to make the decision on their own to break up in the first place...I wouldnt do the spell at all. Just let there relationship run its course rather than doing this. If I just break them up make them fight, and the fighting causes so much separation between them where they do not want to be together...would be way easier. I guess this is a "nice" break up spell, but really just prolongs the process of getting them to break up.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 am

Tabbylove17--

Why take such a round about rout to what you want? Ultimately you want this bad influence away from you child, so either Hot Foot or Cast Of Evil is called for. Why beat around the bush ya know?
Turnsteel

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:43 pm

HailDiscordia,
lol, no I was using that as an example I don't have children, but there are some parents out there that do that. That was an example.

Starsinthesky7,
I understand what your saying. I've already done a break up spell anyways, but I'm adding the separation to. Trying to cover as many angles as possible. Like I said just encase mine didn't do well I have a candle at the church as well even a break up candle. As I was saying before the break up is coming, but just like a break up they could work things out and get back together there are so many what if's in every scenario, I'm just trying things out. It never hurts to try. But with a break up and separation I figure that it would be better htan just doing one.
Tabbylove17

Black Skull Candle

Unread postby victorguillen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 am

Hello everybody,

I've been reading about some uses of the Skull Candles, but it seems everybody here is interested just in lovers!!!.

Well, I'll be honest: I need to use a Black Skull candle to torment an Enemy. I'm trying to cause the most damage possible and I'm not looking for suggestions about red or other color skulls, I really want to mess this person and I need specific directions on how to use BLACK SKULL candles.

If any of you have used a BLACK SKULL TO TORMENT AN ENEMY, I would appreciate your help in your suggestions or the possible outcome you may have experienced.

Thank you,
victorguillen

Re: Black Skull Candle

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 am

Well, first off their is no one way to use them. I would name it for them, lode it with what personal concerns you have and dress it with an appropriate oil,Crossing, D.U.M.E if you want to kill them, that kind of thing. Burn it as you call your curse onto them and stick the head with pins and needles. Then bury it in a grave yard in the normal proper manner or bury it where the target will walk over the remains.
Honestly thought, if you want to really hurt them get the Crossing spellkit. It has full instructions. Also do a divination before you do any work and don't forget to properly cleans and protect yourself.
Turnsteel

Unread postby victorguillen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 am

Thank you HailDiscordia, by the way I like your Name.

I always perform divination before any work and I use Tarot. It is really good to know the possible outcome of my magickal work before I do it.

I have thought to buy the Crossing Spell Kit, but mostly I perform candle magick. I will try both. First I will do it with the Black Skull candle and I'll see how this bastard takes it back, if I find necessary, I would consider to get the Crossing Spellkit.

Now, another question: do I have to use a specific number of pins or needles? do I burn the candle on one day or do I burn it on consecutive days?

Thank you.
victorguillen

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 am

victorguillen

There is no set way you have to do things nor a set number of pins. If I really wanted to stick it to him(pardon the pun)I would use 99 needles for a really severe job.
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm

If you really want to torment them, use red ants, poppy seeds, goofer dust, graveyard dirt (a person that was mentally ill if possible), red pepper and witch grass. It works wonders. Asafoetida, and chicory enhance the hex. Also, I love LOVE making a doll for the person, and then torturing them in the fire like slightly burning them in the fire and sticking pins in them. You can use other crossing oils, and herbs such as destruction oil, walnut leaves, etc.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Red Skull Candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 pm

I am sure there is a red skull candle spell discussed but I cant seem to find it. It was discussed in several forums...I want to know type of herbs to use...oils, petitions to make and when to use...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Red Skull Candle

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:23 pm

The discussion was whether to use it for a break up. I was using one for a Separation not a break up, so I found a spell that called for a red skull candle and separation oil. It didn't call for any herbs.
Tabbylove17

Re: Red Skull Candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:04 pm

I read that forum...there was one that described how to use herbs and petitions, I just cant seem to locate it. Thanks Tabbylove17. I will keep looking.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Skull candle

Unread postby martyp » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm

hello
recently i got this great receipe on a skull candle. I bought all the herbs and oils necessary for it. i was advise that it was best for me to light the candle at night while my target is asleep. he goes to bed at 1 am however, I am a nurse working the night shift 11pm-7am. Can i bring this spell to work with me and perform it there in a secluded room that noone will enter. how can i work around timing. I also wanted to know if I can work a honey jar the Same time as the skull candle. lastly I come from a voodoo background in the carribbean and im new to hoodoo. can i still implement voodoo in a hoodoo spell. the skull candle spell given to me is of hoodoo origin. however in the voodoo community we must address the lwa( spirit) before doing anything, and have their picture be part of the spell also.

Ayibo Lwa (blessing from the spirits)
martyp

Re: Skull candle

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Martyp,

I don't know about the hoodoo and the voodoo, but I think as long as you won't be disturbed for while you burn your skull candle I don't see why not just make sure that the area is cleansed i.e. if you are doing it in a janitors closet make sure that there are no foreign liquids or such on the same surface. I have the problem that my target goes to bed late on the week days and even later on the weekends, but you have to adjust.

Good Luck!
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 am

Martyp --

I am a Mambo Asson and rootworker. I would not mix the LWA with hoodoo, because the results do not work out too well.

Hoodoo is straight magic. It is not like serving the Spirits. You are not calling on the LWA for help with this, but your own abilities. In Hoodoo, we do work with willing spirits for certain projects, but the spirits we evoke are not LWA.

The skull is burnt when your target is asleep to work on his mind. People are at their most vulnerable when they are asleep. If you work the skull when your target is awake, then it might take longer.

Ayibo Bondye,

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby martyp » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm

thanks mary for your reply. lets say i wanted to call on the spirits for this how would i change the spell. cuz i like invoking the lwa in my work. it makes it feel stronger.
martyp

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:21 pm

As Mary stated, you don't want to mix the two. But seeing as you like invoking lwa and this feels right for you, why not invoke one to help give you strength and purpose? You wouldn't petition them to aid you with the spell itself, but instead petition them to aid you by lending you their strength to perform your work. I hope that makes sense to you.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:38 am

martyp

You don't need the skull if you evoke the LWA and what if the LWA you ask does not like your target? As you know, the LWA are mysteries for a reason. This is especially true of Ezulie Freda. As you know, you serve the LWA and the LWA serve you. No skulls needed.

If you want to work with the LWA, then you would have to find the LWA who wants to assist you in this project, but then you would not need the skull. Hoodoo is a different path than Vodou. It has different roots than Vodou. It's like me going to a mosque and asking for communion.

If you feel you are not "strong" without the LWA, maybe you are not "strong" enough to do Hoodoo.

Mary
Literarylioness

Green Skull Candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Can the green skull candle be used to get someone to be more generous financially?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Green Skull Candle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Yes, indeed.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks Cat...enjoy your evening.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby FLIGHTY1 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 am

Goodmorning to all and to all a goodnight!!! :) I was once told to get someone back you use a green for you and a red for him carve his name on the red yours on the green. but I guess if its just for money green is the one. :)
FLIGHTY1

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 am

I asked the question because I know that green symbolizes money and red symbolizes love. So I was wondering if the green skull is for work on money issues related to an individual. As for your question Flighty1, I have not come across that particular one.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help with Skull Candle

Unread postby bluebird » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 am

Hello everyone,

I am working on a skull candle and needed help in decipering what is going on. I have purchased a skull however not through Lucky Mojo however my oils are from LM. The skull candle is a solid 3-lb skull and I noted that hours after burning my candle, I started receiving positive signs which gave me confidence however, the skull which was named in the person I am working on (love work) I note that the one eye socket got a little hole and wax streamed down once and it appears that my skull has a tear running down as well as the candle is burning nicely but what is odd is that only the inside of the candle is burning leavng the outside of the skull intact. I am placing an order this week for LM skulls and I have never worked with skulls before and not sure if this is normal (only the inside burning) and if the tear on the skull is cause for concern. Thanks for any help.
bluebird

Re: Help with Skull Candle

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:36 pm

bluebird

Skulls can burn many different ways. This is actually a question about reading candle wax.

Mary
Literarylioness

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells