• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Another Skull Candle Question

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Ah, yes if you are indeed doing evil work then yes that does sound right.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby CherryRedBoom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:38 pm

What sounds right? My waxing or waning moon theory? :lol:
CherryRedBoom

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Both, do a divination if your not sure, you should do divination before starting any spell work anyways.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby CherryRedBoom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks
CherryRedBoom

Re: Red Skull Candle use

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Well Tabbylove17, some people have their own personal uses for candles. When I think of separation, break up, or anything like that, my instant thought is a black candle. I have never used red to make a love die. Red can be used for anger, aggression, passion, lust, sex, power, and all those things . But when I think of killing a relationship, ending it, and killing of any nature...I go to black. I am not discounting your witch, and I have worked with witches in the past, and they tend to have different teaching then hoodoo and rootwork. You could probably use red, but red probably adds a different color energy to the situation. Anywhoo, I am very curious to see how this is going to work out. I am open to new ideas so let us know how this works out for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm curious myself. I figured that it was the separation oil that made the difference. I thought that black would have been better, but then she really explained it so I could understand it. For example: Suppose your child had a new friend and you have recently found out that this other child may not be the best type of friend for your child. You don't want to break your child's friendship, but you want to alert them to possible unsavory things that their friend is doing so they make the choice to distance them self from that friend. As time goes on and the longer that they have been separated you don't have to worry about your child being in a bad crowd. They are still friends, but they aren't best friends. Just like the couple will still be a couple, but they won't want to be a couple for long because they are separated from each other, so things that go with having a long distance relationship will surface and then they will make the decision themselves to break up. Did that make since? She explained it way better!

I'm excited to see the outcomes because now I would know a new way to separate, not break up, but separate.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:41 am

Tabbylove17--

To me, that takes longer, and I would rather go straight in for the kill. I wouldnt want the couple to waiver about going long distance not seeing each other, and so on. Some couples do not mind doing that, and that can leave room for the couple to be "separated" for several months before they realize that situation isnt working for them. And they might not make the decision to break up. Too many "what ifs" If I wanted them to make the decision on their own to break up in the first place...I wouldnt do the spell at all. Just let there relationship run its course rather than doing this. If I just break them up make them fight, and the fighting causes so much separation between them where they do not want to be together...would be way easier. I guess this is a "nice" break up spell, but really just prolongs the process of getting them to break up.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 am

Tabbylove17--

Why take such a round about rout to what you want? Ultimately you want this bad influence away from you child, so either Hot Foot or Cast Of Evil is called for. Why beat around the bush ya know?
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:43 pm

HailDiscordia,
lol, no I was using that as an example I don't have children, but there are some parents out there that do that. That was an example.

Starsinthesky7,
I understand what your saying. I've already done a break up spell anyways, but I'm adding the separation to. Trying to cover as many angles as possible. Like I said just encase mine didn't do well I have a candle at the church as well even a break up candle. As I was saying before the break up is coming, but just like a break up they could work things out and get back together there are so many what if's in every scenario, I'm just trying things out. It never hurts to try. But with a break up and separation I figure that it would be better htan just doing one.
Tabbylove17

Black Skull Candle

Unread postby victorguillen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 am

Hello everybody,

I've been reading about some uses of the Skull Candles, but it seems everybody here is interested just in lovers!!!.

Well, I'll be honest: I need to use a Black Skull candle to torment an Enemy. I'm trying to cause the most damage possible and I'm not looking for suggestions about red or other color skulls, I really want to mess this person and I need specific directions on how to use BLACK SKULL candles.

If any of you have used a BLACK SKULL TO TORMENT AN ENEMY, I would appreciate your help in your suggestions or the possible outcome you may have experienced.

Thank you,
victorguillen

Re: Black Skull Candle

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 am

Well, first off their is no one way to use them. I would name it for them, lode it with what personal concerns you have and dress it with an appropriate oil,Crossing, D.U.M.E if you want to kill them, that kind of thing. Burn it as you call your curse onto them and stick the head with pins and needles. Then bury it in a grave yard in the normal proper manner or bury it where the target will walk over the remains.
Honestly thought, if you want to really hurt them get the Crossing spellkit. It has full instructions. Also do a divination before you do any work and don't forget to properly cleans and protect yourself.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby victorguillen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 am

Thank you HailDiscordia, by the way I like your Name.

I always perform divination before any work and I use Tarot. It is really good to know the possible outcome of my magickal work before I do it.

I have thought to buy the Crossing Spell Kit, but mostly I perform candle magick. I will try both. First I will do it with the Black Skull candle and I'll see how this bastard takes it back, if I find necessary, I would consider to get the Crossing Spellkit.

Now, another question: do I have to use a specific number of pins or needles? do I burn the candle on one day or do I burn it on consecutive days?

Thank you.
victorguillen

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 am

victorguillen wrote:
Now, another question: do I have to use a specific number of pins or needles? do I burn the candle on one day or do I burn it on consecutive days?

Thank you.

Thier is no set way you have to do things nor a set number of pins. If I really wanted to stick it to him(pardon the pun)I would use 99 needles for a really severe job.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm

If you really want to torment them, use red ants, poppy seeds, goofer dust, graveyard dirt (a person that was mentally ill if possible), red pepper and witch grass. It works wonders. Asafoetida, and chicory enhance the hex. Also, I love LOVE making a doll for the person, and then torturing them in the fire like slightly burning them in the fire and sticking pins in them. You can use other crossing oils, and herbs such as destruction oil, walnut leaves, etc.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Red Skull Candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 pm

I am sure there is a red skull candle spell discussed but I cant seem to find it. It was discussed in several forums...I want to know type of herbs to use...oils, petitions to make and when to use...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Red Skull Candle

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:23 pm

The discussion was whether to use it for a break up. I was using one for a Separation not a break up, so I found a spell that called for a red skull candle and separation oil. It didn't call for any herbs.
Tabbylove17

Re: Red Skull Candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:04 pm

I read that forum...there was one that described how to use herbs and petitions, I just cant seem to locate it. Thanks Tabbylove17. I will keep looking.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Skull candle

Unread postby martyp » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm

hello
recently i got this great receipe on a skull candle. I bought all the herbs and oils necessary for it. i was advise that it was best for me to light the candle at night while my target is asleep. he goes to bed at 1 am however, I am a nurse working the night shift 11pm-7am. Can i bring this spell to work with me and perform it there in a secluded room that noone will enter. how can i work around timing. I also wanted to know if I can work a honey jar the Same time as the skull candle. lastly I come from a voodoo background in the carribbean and im new to hoodoo. can i still implement voodoo in a hoodoo spell. the skull candle spell given to me is of hoodoo origin. however in the voodoo community we must address the lwa( spirit) before doing anything, and have their picture be part of the spell also.

Ayibo Lwa (blessing from the spirits)
martyp

Re: Skull candle

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Martyp,

I don't know about the hoodoo and the voodoo, but I think as long as you won't be disturbed for while you burn your skull candle I don't see why not just make sure that the area is cleansed i.e. if you are doing it in a janitors closet make sure that there are no foreign liquids or such on the same surface. I have the problem that my target goes to bed late on the week days and even later on the weekends, but you have to adjust.

Good Luck!
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 am

Martyp --

I am a Mambo Asson and rootworker. I would not mix the LWA with hoodoo, because the results do not work out too well.

Hoodoo is straight magic. It is not like serving the Spirits. You are not calling on the LWA for help with this, but your own abilities. In Hoodoo, we do work with willing spirits for certain projects, but the spirits we evoke are not LWA.

The skull is burnt when your target is asleep to work on his mind. People are at their most vulnerable when they are asleep. If you work the skull when your target is awake, then it might take longer.

Ayibo Bondye,

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby martyp » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm

thanks mary for your reply. lets say i wanted to call on the spirits for this how would i change the spell. cuz i like invoking the lwa in my work. it makes it feel stronger.
martyp

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:21 pm

As Mary stated, you don't want to mix the two. But seeing as you like invoking lwa and this feels right for you, why not invoke one to help give you strength and purpose? You wouldn't petition them to aid you with the spell itself, but instead petition them to aid you by lending you their strength to perform your work. I hope that makes sense to you.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:38 am

martyp wrote:thanks mary for your reply. lets say i wanted to call on the spirits for this how would i change the spell. cuz i like invoking the lwa in my work. it makes it feel stronger.

You don't need the skull if you evoke the LWA and what if the LWA you ask does not like your target? As you know, the LWA are mysteries for a reason. This is especially true of Ezulie Freda. As you know, you serve the LWA and the LWA serve you. No skulls needed.

If you want to work with the LWA, then you would have to find the LWA who wants to assist you in this project, but then you would not need the skull. Hoodoo is a different path than Vodou. It has different roots than Vodou. It's like me going to a mosque and asking for communion.

If you feel you are not "strong" without the LWA, maybe you are not "strong" enough to do Hoodoo.

Mary
Literarylioness

Green Skull Candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Can the green skull candle be used to get someone to be more generous financially?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Green Skull Candle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Yes, indeed.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks Cat...enjoy your evening.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby FLIGHTY1 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 am

Goodmorning to all and to all a goodnight!!! :) I was once told to get someone back you use a green for you and a red for him carve his name on the red yours on the green. but I guess if its just for money green is the one. :)
FLIGHTY1

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 am

I asked the question because I know that green symbolizes money and red symbolizes love. So I was wondering if the green skull is for work on money issues related to an individual. As for your question Flighty1, I have not come across that particular one.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help with Skull Candle

Unread postby bluebird » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 am

Hello everyone,

I am working on a skull candle and needed help in decipering what is going on. I have purchased a skull however not through Lucky Mojo however my oils are from LM. The skull candle is a solid 3-lb skull and I noted that hours after burning my candle, I started receiving positive signs which gave me confidence however, the skull which was named in the person I am working on (love work) I note that the one eye socket got a little hole and wax streamed down once and it appears that my skull has a tear running down as well as the candle is burning nicely but what is odd is that only the inside of the candle is burning leavng the outside of the skull intact. I am placing an order this week for LM skulls and I have never worked with skulls before and not sure if this is normal (only the inside burning) and if the tear on the skull is cause for concern. Thanks for any help.
bluebird

Re: Help with Skull Candle

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:36 pm

bluebird wrote:Hello everyone,

I am working on a skull candle and needed help in decipering what is going on. I have purchased a skull however not through Lucky Mojo however my oils are from LM. The skull candle is a solid 3-lb skull and I noted that hours after burning my candle, I started receiving positive signs which gave me confidence however, the skull which was named in the person I am working on (love work) I note that the one eye socket got a little hole and wax streamed down once and it appears that my skull has a tear running down as well as the candle is burning nicely but what is odd is that only the inside of the candle is burning leavng the outside of the skull intact. I am placing an order this week for LM skulls and I have never worked with skulls before and not sure if this is normal (only the inside burning) and if the tear on the skull is cause for concern. Thanks for any help.

Skulls can burn many different ways. This is actually a question about reading candle wax.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 pm

I just think that it was a place for the wax to drain, but I would possibly sign up for a divination with someone and see what they say.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 am

I'd say the inside is burning and not the outside because the wick is too small. ALso, the eye sockets are recessed, so it is easier for the wax to burn through and drip out there. It could, however, mean the situation will cause tears.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby bluebird » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks for the replies which make sense. The candle was a partial success as I did receive contact.
bluebird

What Are Skull Candle Spells About?

Unread postby Lulu » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 am

I saw it was being discussed in a few threads, but I'm not clear about it.
What is it used for? Is it a positive spell? and how is it done/what do I need? thanksss =) btw I love this forum thank you all for being so helpful <3
Lulu

Re: skull candle spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:25 am

Their is no one spell. You can use skull candles for all sorts of things, nice and not so nice. They are great for getting into someones head.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby theredc6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Lulu wrote:What is it used for? Is it a positive spell?

HailDiscordia is right; skull candles can be used for many things. It could be used for healing, "getting into someone's head"/influencing thoughts, communication spells, etc.

Lulu wrote:and how is it done/what do I need?

When it comes to candle spells, there are spells u can get from other people, but usually your own creativity comes into play. It comes down to using the proper candle color, oil and other materials for the work being done and what works best for you.
theredc6

Unread postby Lulu » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Thank you sooo much guys <3
So if I was to use this for an exboyfriend to get him back and tthink of me often and to realize I'm the only one that has been there for him.how can I use it? Btw we are not talking as of me now since he's mad at me thanks in advanced =)
Lulu

Unread postby path2success » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:27 pm

I also have a question on how we get into someone's head using this. Eg: Do we say "Edward you love Alice and want to return to her, call her now etc" [sort of command]
OR "Edward loves alice and calls her now" [sort of petition]
OR "Edward you love me, return to me now"

I know skull candles are used to work on a person's mind so it's nice to be clear on what to say so it is conveyed correctly to that person.
path2success

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 pm

I usually speak to the skull as if it's the target, and start softly on the first couple days. "You're thinking about me, you miss me..." then throw in the commands later on.
cabriellenil

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:38 pm

If you want the skull candle spell, that I speak of then message me.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Skull candle burn time

Unread postby just-a-girl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before...I searched for this question but did not come up with an answer. Can anyone tell me what the average burn time is for a LM skull candle?

Thanks,

jag
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!
just-a-girl

Re: Skull candle burn time

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:06 pm

7 days...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Continuous or in sections?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stainglass » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Mine have burned as long as 8 hour to 24 hours...
stainglass

Unread postby just-a-girl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks everyone for your answers! :)

Stainglass...wow - that's quite a range of time! Thanks for the info!

Cleopatra...actually, I will be burning one continuously and another will be burned in sections over 7 days (they are for two different rituals I will be working on in the future).

jag
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!
just-a-girl

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:39 am

I did a skull candle that I had to snuff out when I went to bed and it took nearly 2 weeks for mine.
Tabbylove17

changing someones mind.

Unread postby bellasr34 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:37 pm

does anyone know what color candle to use if i was looking to change someones mind?
bellasr34

Re: changing someones mind.

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 pm

What is the mood or tone in which you want it to work? For example, you might use white for pure thoughts or a new beginning or to ask their higher self, red for love, green for a loan, etc.
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 pm

A skull candle is used to get in their head and change their mind.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby lmlvr » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm

I'd like to share what I have learned from couple of professional workers how they prepared the Skull candle.

This is what they did...

- Pick the appropriate color of the candle for your desired outcome. (such as red for love, or just plain white)

- Carve the name of the person on the candle. (I believe it was nine times, vertically)

- Load appropriate herbs mixtures / petitions on a parchment paper (square) with the person's name in the base of the candle. (Poke a hole with screw driver and add them, then seal it with the wax.)

- Put appropriate spiritual stones in their eyes. (small ones that fits in the eyes)

- Stick pins on the top of the head, back of the head, and I believe on the ears as well. (so that the intended target will come to their senses)

- Also another worker asked me to urinate in a small bowl, then added the skull in it.

- Light the candle, speak to it as you are taking to him/her, putting ideas into his/her's head.

Now all of this is what they did, and correct me if I am wrong on certain parts since I am not a professional root worker. I am just sharing what they did so maybe you can incorporate these tricks. I just found these process very interesting. :)
lmlvr

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:48 am

As Ms Cat has pointed out on several occasions: aside from lodestones and pyrite , gemstomes etc are not often used in traditional hoodoo (lodestones are used to attract love or money, pyrite for oney). Herbs such as Allspice Berries (money), Peppercorns (driving away or protection), or Juniper Berries (lust) may also be used in the eye-sockets.

I wouldn't stand the candle in my own urine without understanding that this is a personal concern from me, and I am intending to affect someone else, therefore I would want their personal concerns too, if possible.

I would either write a petition on paper and load it into the candle or place the candle atop it. If you wanted to change someone's mind, dress the candle with Compelling, Domination, Essence of Bend-Over, or Influence Oil. Then burn as normal.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby bellasr34 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:40 am

what color skull candle can i use if I want to make this person want to come back for good and change his attitude towards me make him nicer and loving towards me. And what if I don't have personal concerns from him what else can i use instead, can i use only oils and sachet powders such as do as i say and commanding oil and return to me and follow me boy,
bellasr34

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 pm

You want a red skull for love or a white skull for a fresh start. I would also burn the skull candle over a honey jar for added effect. If you don't have personal concerns, do you have a photo? Something he wrote on? Use those. You can use oil and sachet powders. I find oils are better for dressing candles, but that's my preference. I would use Follow Me Boy, Come To Me, and I Dominate My Man for the kind of work you have in mind. If you're that way inclined, you could also try working with Saint Martha the Dominator..
NotDorianGray

Unread postby bellasr34 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm

how long till i can see results to me talking to the skull. when will i know that it is effecting my target, and that what i am asking of my skull candle is actually getting to my target, i am also burning pink candles on my honey jar at the same time, is it ok to write what you want on the skull and on a petition where i have beside my skull candle during the time i have it lit and when i am talking to it.
bellasr34

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Put your petition under the candle, and write the name of your target on the candle.
It's good that you also have a honey jar going.
You won't really 'know' that it's working, but look for signs in 3 days, movement in 3 weeks, and results in 3 months.
NotDorianGray

skull candle casting

Unread postby bellasr34 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:31 am

this is probably a dumb question so here it is, when do you see signs or results when casting a skull spell,. is it as soon as you start talking to it or after it is burned down and finished which will take about a week since i light it and talk to it for 15 mins every night, usually really late at night when i am guaranteed that my target is sleeping, and is ok to light and talk to it, at night if my target is still awake but it's around 11pm
bellasr34

Re: skull candle casting

Unread postby j82 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 pm

the answer is: it depends, lol each situation is different. I stick with the 3 days for signs, weeks for movement and 3mo for manifestation.. if it happens sooner yay, if later darn but hell it atleast it manifested! try not and stress when it will just keep in mind you know it will. Q for you, you burn the skull candle only 15 a day does that make it hard to light i did one and i sware it had to burn like two hours a sitting to melt. or do you not worry about it all melting just make sure you can light and use it daily?
j82

Unread postby bellasr34 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:40 pm

i'm doing like what i learned on the forum -- 15 mins a night till it burns out. mine has been burning pretty good, hope thats a good sign.
bellasr34

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Dont get so hung up in the who, what, when, where, and why things are going to happen. As long as they happen, then that is all that is important right. You truly are overthinking this situation way too much. I mean if you are concerned about when, then you might be asking that for awhile due to overthinking.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 pm

You know, results with skull candles are tricky. Its a matter of what your objective is. The problem lies in the fact that you are controlling their thoughts and projecting your own thoughts into their mind so you wont see the effects unless the person vocalizes them to you.

You can add some deer's tongue leaf to the mouth of the candle to make them to repeat what they are thinking, or just add whatever herbs you rubbed on the entire skull in the mouth so they actually speak their angry thoughts or loving thoughts etc.

Generally, you know its working when the objective itself is completed. Have faith in your work, trust that your message is getting across and it will! :-D
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells