ElectroKid wrote:i need help with some skull candle work
1) were should i write the target name on the skull candle
The most convenient place to write it is on top or on the forehead.
2) should i use a nail to write the persons name on the skull candle
For death or enemy work, a coffin nail would be appropriate. For other kinds of work, anything sharp and pointy. I favor a buck knife, myself, just because I happen to own a nice one.
3) how long should i do the work for should i do it when the persons asleep
You should do the work until you achieve your desire or until it becomes obvious that the Creator will not permit it.
As to the timing -- skull candle work can be treated like other candle work -- for which the timing varies -- or like mental-influence work, which is often done when the person is asleep.
There is a good discussion of spellwork timing on this thread:
http://forum.luckymojo.com/spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-clock-time-t11842.html -- pay special attention to the contributions of chy clayton s, starsinthesky7, and the folks with the Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner logo
4) should i add powders and oils on the skull candle or just oils
5) where should i put the persons photo and date of birth
You should read this page:
How to Practice Hoodoo Candle Magic
Hope this helps,