• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Questions: how to work with Skull Candles?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 am

ElectroKid wrote:i need help with some skull candle work

1) were should i write the target name on the skull candle

The most convenient place to write it is on top or on the forehead.
2) should i use a nail to write the persons name on the skull candle

For death or enemy work, a coffin nail would be appropriate. For other kinds of work, anything sharp and pointy. I favor a buck knife, myself, just because I happen to own a nice one.
3) how long should i do the work for should i do it when the persons asleep

You should do the work until you achieve your desire or until it becomes obvious that the Creator will not permit it.

As to the timing -- skull candle work can be treated like other candle work -- for which the timing varies -- or like mental-influence work, which is often done when the person is asleep.

There is a good discussion of spellwork timing on this thread:
http://forum.luckymojo.com/spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-clock-time-t11842.html -- pay special attention to the contributions of chy clayton s, starsinthesky7, and the folks with the Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner logo :)
4) should i add powders and oils on the skull candle or just oils
5) where should i put the persons photo and date of birth

You should read this page:

How to Practice Hoodoo Candle Magic
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ElectroKid » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks Michaele
ElectroKid

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:05 pm

This thread is being merged with the existing thread on skull candles.

Electro Kid --

This board is divided into four parts:

1) General Lucky Mojo Shop and Forum Matters (such as shipping, forum issues, and newsletter announcements)

2) SITUATIONS and CONDITIONS (such as money or love)

3) PRODUCTS and ITEMS (such as Love Me Oil or Crucifix Candles or mentrual blood)

4) Community Matters (such as the Radio Show, Correspondence Course, Crystal Silence League, and AIRR)

Because we have almost 5,000 products in our shop, we try to keep discussion on each category of products (such as candles or oils or books) to the PRODUCTS section of the board. Then, within that section (for instance, Candles), there are threads for each product line (for instance, all Skull Candles, regardless of colour), or single products (for instance, Commanding Oil). If your question is about a PRODUCT -- as this one is -- please post it in the section and thread for that PRODUCT.

If your question is about a SITUATION (such as love or a court case, or protection), please post it in the section for that SITUATION, as you did with your other recent posts.

The thread you just started here is about a PRODUCT (Skull Candles) but it was posted in the SITUATIONS and CONDITIONS portion of the board (Domination). I am now moving it and merging it into the Skull Candles thread in the PRODUCTS area of the board.

If you would read that thread from the start, you might find many answers to questions that others have posed about how to dress, fix, and work with these interesting candles.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Red Skull Candle to Get Information?

Unread postby Kaye007 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 am

I'd like some input on some work I am planning to do. My grandmother is blessed with the ability to work out lottery numbers. However, she is hesitant to do it because she is a devout Christian now (she wasn't "saved" when she used to work them out before) and believes gambling is a sin. However, she will call out a number every blue moon and it will hit. :!:

I want her to do this more often. My entire family plays the lottery and we are all struggling financially in some way. I would really love for her to teach me her system! I can pull some info from her here and there until she decides she doesn't want to share anymore.

I have these LM products on hand to use:

influence, commanding, and compelling oils.
maybe add do as I say or ebo? - I don't want it to be too harsh, but I'll take it there if I need to.
five finger grass
calamus
licorice
I also have some mastery herbs like master of the woods, deer's tongue and wintergreen. should I add those?

I'm thinking I'll do some candle work and a honey jar. I do have a skull candle on hand, but it's red. Would it be appropriate to use a red skull candle for this, or should I stick with a purple candle?

Any other suggestions or something I'm missing here?

Thanks!
Kaye007

Re: Red Skull Candle to Get Information?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:53 am

No, you don't have to take to a harsh level of Essence of Bend Over. Elders should be learned from, not forced to teach their ways. Especially in spiritual work, it simply doesn't work that way. Encourage her, sweeten her, spend time with her not just to learn from her and she'll teach you want she can.

In spiritual work more than the technique, the wisdom that goes with it is essential. Your best approach is a Honey jar while also working on developing your own talents like Psychic Vision.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:15 am

ConjureMan Ali gave you very wise and appropriate information, here are the links online to his recommendations.

Honey Jar Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html)

Psychic Vision Oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-psychic-vision.html) and supplies
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Yes, absolutely a honey jar! And no Bend Over or Compelling -- I wouldn't even use Commanding -- this is your Grandma, after all!

Ask her about it from a historical and cultural point of view. Not "Grandma, pleeeeeeez teach us how to go against God to pay our rent money," but "Grandma, this is a little piece of history that might be lost forever."

There is at least one story in the Bible where God's people did little jobs of spiritual work to gain advantage; for instance, Jacob in Genesis 30, from verse 25 to the end.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kaye007 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Thank you ConjureMan and jwmcclin! I initially felt that I needed a more gentle approach, but she can also be very headstrong and stubborn sometimes.

Miss Michaele, yes, the Bible verse is especially helpful! She knows the Bible well, and I think that story will help her open up. I look forward to discussing it with her to see how she responds. She loves to talk about the Bible and her faith. Do you have any other verses I could share with her?
This reminds me that I've been thinking about tracing our family history, and this would be a great way to bond with her. The more I learn about hoodoo, the more I realize I've been around it my whole life. I read through HHRM and I recognize tricks that she's done throughout my life, especially healing work. It's awesome.

Any input on the herbs I listed?

Thanks again, this has been very helpful.

- Kaye
Kaye007

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 am

Kaye007 wrote:Any input on the herbs I listed?

Oh, I totally forgot about that part!

I'd leave out any and all mastery herbs and stick with herbs that bring favor: Five Finger Grass is great; now add Bay Leaf.

Deer's Tongue for free and easy communication, Borage for courage (for her to challenge her beliefs), Hyssop so she is sure of God's forgiveness (Psalm 51:7), white Mustard Seed so she knows you're acting in good faith (Matthew 17:20).

Oh, and use a white skull candle. You could melt a blue altar candle and drip it all over the skull candle; the blue color will bring a sense of peace to the situation.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:50 pm

A great verse that you can use as a starting point in discussion is 1 Corinthians 12:4-11 which talks about the gifts of the spirit, including prophecy. Its a good way to show how such gifts are from God and not contrary to faith.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Conjureman Ali, what a wonderful suggestion! Into my arsenal it goes!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kaye007 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Thanks Conjureman!! That verse is perfect. I read it and got chills. And it explains exactly how I feel....that she has a gift and it is all for good. Next I'll start working with psychic vision products. I have the oil, but I haven't worked with it yet.

I'll be starting my honey jar soon and will keep you guys updated :)
Kaye007

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:41 am

I have some experience in debating such spiritual topics and use that verse frequently ;-)
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Skull Candles to Influence Their Thoughts

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:05 am

If I use a black skull candle to separate two people, can I use that same candle for the target who is separating to come to me?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 am

No, the color and the oils and energy impregnated into the skull used would be contradictory to your aims.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:59 am

Devi Spring wrote:No, the color and the oils and energy impregnated into the skull used would be contradictory to your aims.

Okay, but I can use the black skull candle to separate my target from everyone who isn't me?
maduro01

Unread postby TBanks91 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

I wouldn't actually use 2 black skulls to break up someone, then have the 1 black candle come to me....it just seems too commplicated Maduro01, why not just conduct a breakup spell with some confusion supplies?:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I kinda saw what you were talkinq about thouqh....you want to qet into their thouqht of breakinq up with one another. We're you tryinq to use a Black Skull to seperate yourself from another person? I wouldn't use a skull candle to seperate myself from anyone....I'd just use 2 fiqural candles and conduct movinq them away day by day for 9 days. And throw it behind your shoulder over a river. This would be a qood idea you would use if you want to qet into the thinkinq process of drivinq 2 people mad and into their heads. But...just overall, use the 2 black skulls to drive them wild like Cats n Doqs, then do another fiqural candle or skull for healinq, and cut n clear. Then if possible, move on to a red skull candle to do some Come To Me and Love Me work....

Hopefully I clarified any confusion...

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:49 pm

TBanks,

Actually, I am trying to break up two people?
maduro01

Unread postby TBanks91 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Ok then...simply use the BreakUp Spell kit then....if you want to qo milder and have them break up thru mutual understandinq, Separation would be less violent and more suitable....if you wanted to conduct it usinq the skull candles, try to use them as I stated above, and just make sure to cleanse the area and cleanse yourself after you are done...

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Do some healinq, kinq solomon wisdom and cut n clear on your tarqet after your done on a white skull or a white male adam candle so they may be able to move on from the break up and clear their head and the ex away from the situation.

best of luck,

TBanks91
TBanks91

Unread postby kat » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:22 am

Hi, I want to use a red skull candle for love/passion. I wanted to know if it would be okay to place his picture directly under the candle (no saucer) or inside the candle so that it eventually burns with the oils, herbs, and/or with the paper that has my intentions on it. I just feel like it would be better to burn his picture than having to bury it intact with the melted wax in my yard. I'm not sure why, but it makes me uneasy knowing his face is in my yard somewhere, lol. Please let me know what you think. Thank you so much! :)
kat

Unread postby TBanks91 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 am

Hi Kat,

I would be the first to tell you NO, NO NOOO...You can do it, if you'd like a FIRE HAZARD....But I would recommend a saucer underneath the candle for many reasons:

-It'll be used as a personal concern for another spell ritual in the near future
-It can burn up and definately cause a fire hazard...[especially with oils, herbs, powder and personal concerns, EVEN PAPER]
-You can just wrap it with the concerns and qather it all up

Good Luuck :) & be careful with fire or qet burned...

-TBanks91
TBanks91

Unread postby cccoralee » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi.

I want to use this on a friend. we used to be really close but we drifted a part. I want to use the skull candle to just get her thinking about our friendship and start trying to rekindle it.
I can print out a picture of her and on the back I plan on writing her name 7 times, turning is 90degress and writing my name 7 times over hers and turning it another 90degress and writing what I want to happen "return in my life as my best friend again and begin hanging out" 7 times across my name and hers.
What should I dress the candle with? I have attraction oil, attraction powder, vin vin (come to me oil), crown of success and do as I say in my cupboard at the moment. I also have cinnamon I got from the all natural store.

Yes, I do plan on reaching out to her but I would really like something that will start her giving a thought to it.

thanks!
cccoralee

Unread postby TBanks91 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Cccoralee,

Ummm.....correct me if I am wronq, BUT...it seems like you want your friend to be yo lover? lol, by what you said. Ok look, a skull candle? Nu uh....I would start some RECONCILIATION work instead, also start up a reconciliation honey jar, to sweeten your friend to you. Just so your able to handle the thinqs you both had qoinq on...so here are some links for you. I'd use ATTRACTION oil, And RECONCILIATION oil too...maybe a tad of HEALING oil would help too. I'd add 2 photos of you two, either toqether or 2 seperate photos, because Luckymojo's Honeyjars are small kits, i'd use wallet size photos.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

[by the way, just petition to make amends with your friend and to heal your friendship]

best of luck to you....

-TBanks91
TBanks91

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 am

Honey jars are wonderful for mending friendship, but a skull candle can certainly be used to get her thinking about you. If you want her friendship then Attraction and Reconciliation are good for this type of work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovealways » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:06 am

Hello, all,
it's been some time since I posted and could use some opinions.

I started a white skull candle spell on Sunday night and it burned nice, slow and steady all night. I used Balm of Gilead, catnip, damiana, follow me oil, and my photo under the candle; blew smoke in the skulls direction ever so often and spoke thoughts. Last night I started to burn it again and it was going fine the first few hours. After a few hours, it started melting on one side, like the brain was dripping because of a hole one of the Balms of Gilead made. I fixed it and it burned well another few hours, and then when I went back to blow some tobacco in it's direction, the entire skull had burned down into a pool of wax! Can't find any information on this kind of divination regarding skulls, specifically. I also made a pair of love poppets last night - I wonder if bindingt/tying them together made the skull burn that way? Does anyone have a clue what any of this might mean? I left the pool of wax there and will do a divination with my pendulum tonight. Thanks in advance. :)
lovealways

Need advice on starting a red skull candle spell

Unread postby lovingblueeyes » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Hey All,
I want to start a red skull candle spell to influence my "friends/ lover" thoughts, I need him to think of me uncontrollably, go out of his way for me, love me, need me, look for me, do for me all that I do for him,etc... what oils or herbs can I use to dress the skull?
Any suggestions?
Lo√ingblu££y£s
lovingblueeyes

Re: Need advice on starting a red skull candle spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:36 pm

lovingblueeyes here is a 20 page discussion on skull candle work (skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t15161s540.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Need advice on starting a red skull candle spell

Unread postby lovingblueeyes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Thank you for the link.Ill definitely check it out.
I've figured it all out with the help of Devi and I've placed my order with the LM
necessities.
Lo√ingblu££y£s
lovingblueeyes

Unread postby GinaJohnMiller » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 pm

I am not sure if this is the appropriate section. I was pregnant with my lover and we lost the baby. I was thrilled; he was not. I would like to try for another child with this man. He is reluctant to get pregnant again. I would like to influence him to aggressively try for another child together to blend our union. I was thinking a blue skull candle. What else would I need to complete the spell: 1 - to dress the candle, 2 - insert inside the candle and/or anything else to help complete the influence spell and getting him to think it is his idea and proceed with pregnancy
GinaJohnMiller

Unread postby TBanks91 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Hey GinaJohnMiller...

Well for the record <=(, i'm sorry for any thinq you and your other has been thru, and unfortunately as well, Luckymojo doesnt have Blue Skull candles. Blue is for Healinq, and Fidelity as well as Peace, but not a skull candle, WHITE is a neutral color in qeneral.

For this particular type of work, you are tryinq to qet preqnant aqain...I would work with this thread:
help-a-friend-to-get-pregnant--t13099.html

And I'd qive him some HEALING, KING SOLOMON WISDOM and BLESSING oils, and double dress a WHITE SKULL with HEALING powderr. Incoorporate that for 9 days, and bury in yoour backyard in a brown paperbaq or white hankerchief, and wrap with white strinq....Some herbs would be qreat for the candle too...Solomon Seal Roots, Saqe, Mint, and Althaea Leaves for healinq and qrind them, stuff them into the skull and use a candle or the carved wax, and mold it into the candle with his hair, and baptize it and personalize it as him :)

After that's done...if your husband isnt ready to have the baby, I'd start some sexual work. Order a red penis candle, and add in some sexual concerns of his, and add in some Kiss Me Now, Fire of Love and Love Me oils too...with 2 taper candle as altar liqhts, it'll look beautiful, and work that for 7 days....and wrap that in the front yard or back....and that'll probably qive him thinkinq sexually and virtilly....to qet him sexuallly eaqer and help your relationship for the better....also by the way, communication is key too :)

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html

http://www.herb-magic.com/sage.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/mint.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Hope this helps
-TBANKS91
TBanks91

Unread postby GinaJohnMiller » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Hello TBANKS91:
I did not have a miscarriage. My lover convinced me to terminate the pregnancy for fear of having a down syndrome baby. He than said that we were to go harvest our egg and sperm, get a fertilized embryo and have it genetically screened and selected, then have an IVF procedure to get pregnant again. Basically to have a planned pregnancy.
He has not talked about the pregnancy since we terminated it. 8 months ago. I am devastated.

I would like to get pregnant again and him think it was his idea and him run with it.he is a very action oriented person. thus using a skull spell to influence his thoughts.

I know children and souls come into this world in all different and unusual manners. I would like my little life back and thriving.

So would I still go down this path of Healing, king solomon and blessing oils etc....
GinaJohnMiller

Unread postby Tigerlily86 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:18 am

Just started mine today. Are we supposed to let it burn? Or can we snuff it? I snuffed mine. It looks
Like the left side of the skull spilled.
Tigerlily86

My skull candle exploded?

Unread postby Tigerlily86 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 am

I guess I need a divination. But do these candles generally explode? My candle was making sizzling, popping noises all night. Eek. It just went off by itself an hour ago. I used the candle to make the guy I'm seeing miss me more. I started the candle last night. So now it's done. :?
Tigerlily86

Re: My skull candle exploded?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 am

Hissing or popping noises usually indicate that a spirit or ancestors are trying to talk to you. Here is a page on common signs in candle burning and how to interpret them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Quote from the page regarding if the candle flares up or becomes a fire hazard (and I would count an exploding candle as a fire hazard):

"If a candle falls over or if it flames up so high it puts your curtains on fire or destroys a portion of your altar, you know you are in trouble. An out of control fire is both dangerous and a very bad sign in terms of spirtual workings. Once you get the flames under control and take stock of the damage, it is wise to accept that the event is a sign that not only will the spell probably fail but there may be increased danger ahead for you or the client. In order to accomplish anything, you will have to start the entire job over from the beginning -- but first do a thorough Uncrossing spell for everyone involved and ritually clean the premises before setting any more lights."

To be absolutely sure, get a reading on the situation. I have heard of glass-encased vigils cracking and exploding (and have had it happen to me) but not figural candles, although I'm sure it's possible.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:59 am

Skull candles are one of the noisiest candles, I've evern burned. They have very thick wicks and lots of wax and they often crack, pop, and hiss. This happens even more when loaded with herbs that will catch fire. However, I've never had one explode.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello Gina,

Having a baby with a reluctant man is not a wise idea. Get a reading to make sure that you are on the right course of action. The last thing you want to do is to do a conjure which will successfully get him to impregnate you only to go running once the baby is born.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:35 pm

It seems that you burned the candle in one settings. I burn skull candles in 15 min time periods over 7 to 9 days according to its purpose.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tigerlily86 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Thank you everyone :D
Tigerlily86

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:25 am

GinaJohnMiller wrote:Hello TBANKS91:
I did not have a miscarriage. My lover convinced me to terminate the pregnancy for fear of having a down syndrome baby. He than said that we were to go harvest our egg and sperm, get a fertilized embryo and have it genetically screened and selected, then have an IVF procedure to get pregnant again. Basically to have a planned pregnancy.
He has not talked about the pregnancy since we terminated it. 8 months ago. I am devastated.

I would like to get pregnant again and him think it was his idea and him run with it.he is a very action oriented person. thus using a skull spell to influence his thoughts.

I know children and souls come into this world in all different and unusual manners. I would like my little life back and thriving.

So would I still go down this path of Healing, king solomon and blessing oils etc....

If he is action oriented you could go with a moving candle spell rather than a set one. I would use Red Penis Candle, a Red Vulva Candle, a ring of green candles and a petition to St. Mary. Put the action plan mentioned by him under the candles and fire away.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Stereo Inferno » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 am

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now, along with hours spent reading Ms Cat's articles on hoodoo and this past weekend, I did my first candle skull using my friend as a target. It was a most interesting experience, which I'll share...

Using all Lucky Mojo products, I bathed in appropriate bath crystals and oils, during which time I mentally centred myself to do the working. I recently inherited a beautiful antique writing desk, which is lockable and the door on it, acts as the desk, so when you open it, inside is all kinds of drawers and shelves to store everything and is now my official space for hoodoo. :)

I dug out the bottom of the skull candle to put personal effects etc and it didn't occur to me at the time, but I did put the petition into the candle too, instead of underneath, but I hope it didn't spoil it. I dressed, prayed over and talked to the candle and when I tested its energy, using my pendulum, then lit it. I had workmen coming to the house the following morning, so I decided to burn it in one sitting. In my petition, I asked that my friend - the target -invite me to a really special event that he's been asked to speak at, in Norway. It's not until April 2012, but I wanted to get a head start! Anyway, the flame on my candle burned quite strongly from the get-go and it was a bit smokey for about 10 minutes, then died off but the flame seemed to spiral and was at least 5 inches high, for hours, yet it didn't seem to effect the time it took to burn the wax down. I examined the wax at the end and I could only find 3 small tears in it and the wax seemed to have formed an almost perfect circle around the bottom of the candle, on the plate it was sitting on, with what could only be described as 'petals' of wax around the edges. I should take a photo of it before I get rid of the remains, perhaps?

Throughout the night I went back to check the candle periodically and talked more to it, along with some prayer and when I finally went to sleep, that night I dreamt that I was checking into a hotel and asking the front desk if my friend had arrived yet, which I took as a positive sign or a very active dreamscape!

Anyway, I just wanted to share and document my experience and look forward to learning more. ;) Oh, and the room where my desk is, now smells divine from all the Lucky Mojo goodies!

P.S. Throughout the night, the desk door kept throwing itself open with a really loud bang. It did this about 3 times (freaking my dog out every time! haha) and I wonder if that had anything to do with the spell?
Stereo Inferno

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 am

Stereo Inferno wrote:...
P.S. Throughout the night, the desk door kept throwing itself open with a really loud bang. It did this about 3 times (freaking my dog out every time! haha) and I wonder if that had anything to do with the spell?

Sudden events like that, especially if it was repeated three times, would make out a pretty clear sign that it had to do with the spiritual activity surrounding your spell.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Stereo Inferno » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 am

Thanks, Dr Johannes, I did wonder the same.

My mother was a medium for most of her life and strange happenings, kinetic energy etc has been 'the norm' for me growing up, so thankfully I wasn't freaked out by it... Just my dog. ;)
Stereo Inferno

Unread postby lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 am

Morning all and Happy Holidays :)

I plan in working a red skull candle during the next waxing moon phase, Im deff going to hollow out the bottom and include personal concerns and a photo ( as mentioned in a previous post).
Im in a complicated friendship with someone and I need to work on him in the sense that he let's his guard down and acts in his feelings for me.
I plan on using Follow me boy, Come to me, Love me, Crucible courage, mint oil and a dab of controlling oil (being that FMB has that substance already).
Along with FMB powder while burning FMB incense.
Im wondering if all of these components will help me get through to him or am I missing something that would help?

Thanks
Lo√ingblu££y£s
lovingblueeyes

Unread postby SweetLady » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi All:
I can't seem to find any detailed, specific information on using skull candles/skull candle spells anywhere. The catologue just zaps you to a page on skulls (in general) I am not seeing any traditional hoodoo spells in this forum on skull candles, the page on candle burning and figural candles has nothing specific to "influence their thoughts" and a search does me no good...not sure what I am doing wrong...I have Mrs. Cat's Book HHRM and didn't encounter anything there either. I am looking to influence the thoughts of a love interest. Can some one guide me to the right page or information? Thanks much! ~SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby star11 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

hi can someone please help me with a red penis spell for love i have tryed everything to find it and cant thank you so much for anything to help me ....
star11

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 pm

@star11
This would not be the place to ask about the red penis spell as this is a thread about skull candles.

Red Penis candles are not typically for love, but for sexual and passionate work.
You can read more about Penis candles Here penis-male-member-figural-candle-questions-and-answers-t4909s120.html

@sweetlady

Did you read this entire thread?

I would say it depends on what your focus is in influencing their thoughts. If it is for love, specifically to get them to think of you in an attracting loving way. You can simply get a red skull candle, and dress it with come to me, love me, and influence oil. You can write the thoughts you want them to think directly on the skull of the candle. Burn some incense, and speak the thoughts you want them to think directly through the smoke.

You can use the same method, but with a white candle and dress it for clarity and wisdom if you want them to have clearer thoughts and make a good decision.

The possibilities are endless but basically a skull candle can but figurally used to get into someone's mind, and influence their mind.

Red would be for passionate, loving, and sexual thoughts.

White could be used for blessings, cleansings, or universal for any other color.

Black is for crossing, controlling, and jinxing. It can be also used to remove things as well.

The same color correspondences apply.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby keylewm » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:50 am

I have a question and want to get some opinions......

I have looked through this entire thread and don't see anything on this.

During the working of a skull candle, we all discuss how we should talk to the skull so the target hears us and our message gets to them. If Im in a house with others around who are sleeping and don't need to hear my commands, is whispering commands closely to the candle (with respect for the flame and not getting burned) as effective as speaking in a normal tone of voice?

I ask because I feel like it is indeed as effective since you are still talking to the person and they are asleep so you don't have to be as "loud" to get a message across. The message is the same, the command and intent are the same but the volume is whats different.

What is everyone else's opinions?
keylewm

Unread postby star11 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:30 am

thank you sweetlady for pointing me in the right direction . i have done a skull candle and have seen results . thinking of doing penis and skull together tho . and i did not relize the penis was not for love thank you very much for taking the time to help me . and starsinthesky i know this was worng thread but if you read my post i was asking for help i tryed to find other threads and could not ..thank you again for the help....
star11

Unread postby SweetLady » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:58 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:
@sweetlady

Did you read this entire thread?

Hi starsinthesky:

I read most of it. It is very hard to get a good clear answer from reading the posts. Most of the posters seem to already be familiar with use of skull candles. I am looking for a genuine hoodoo-based spells/instructions on just how to use the skull candles. I have never used one before. I always like to be well informed before I begin a working. I don't like going in not knowing what I'm doing or what the traditions and beliefs are behind a particular pactice or spell.
I read extensively in this particular forum and only found one spell posted for skull candles, and the poster said it was just thier own spell they made up themselves. I don't want to do spells that some one just made up, and there are none that I can find on the LM website or in the free spells archive that are specific to skull candle use.
Maybe I am missing it somehow? I know that it can be difficult to do a productive search. I almost never get back relevant info from the search engine LM uses. Not sure why...maybe it's just me! lol. But if some one could direct me to the proper page for directions/spells to do with skull candles, that would be so helpful! Thanks so much for the info you provided...are skull candles not traditional hoodoo? maybe that could be why there is no page specific to them? Thanks Again for your Help :) Blessings, SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm

@ SweetLady...

You don't want to practice spells that people just made up? Well, most of these spell are made up and passed along over generations.

And as I explained above...figural candles should be treated as if it were a regular candle. You are still going to dress it according to your intention, and you are still going to crave name and commands into it.

There is not a page dedicated to skull candles. And there is NOT a one way to use them, but they are mainly used to symbolize getting into someone's thoughts basically into their head. The color correspondences are the same as they would be for regular candles.

here is a page on skulls

http://www.luckymojo.com/skull.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

SKULL CANDLE TO 'BACK UP' MEETING

Unread postby MIRACLESHAPPEN » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi

Happy and Healthy New Year to all! Just wondering if a skull candle can be burned several days prior to a meeting I will be having with an ex whom I hope to reconcile with? Could I dress it with reconciliation oil, dominate my man oil, and say things like "when we meet again you will feel the old feelings" "you will fall in love with me again' etc. I did have a reading and a ritual which showed possible favorable outcome after a lot of hard work. Although, he is quite stubborn and always has been. I'm eager to speak with my worker again afther I meet with my ex for further guidance, but in the mean time was wondering about the skull candle. Should it be left burning (in safe place) while I am at meeting - or is a St. Anthony vigil candle a better alternative. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I gave myself a time frame and dollar amount before moving on to a cut and clear so I guess I'm feeling a little anxious and helpless about this upcoming meeting. Thanks and blessings to all.
MIRACLESHAPPEN

Re: SKULL CANDLE TO 'BACK UP' MEETING WITH EX

Unread postby TBanks91 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi MiraclesHappen [and yes...they do!]

With you havinq all of these achievements or alternatives I see here, I would personally start with my advice, and qo into this direction:

1. Do some Reconciliation work. You may do the spell kit, the mini honey jar, or a skull candle. It does seem as if you hit that in the riqht direciton. If YOU CHOOSE to do the skull, qet a white one, load it with your exs concerns, MUST HAVE at least head hair, if not, then the NEXT best thinq...a Photo. Use some RECONCILIATION oil and Powder with the Incenses, then also use some CLAIRTY oil as well to discuss the differences that lead to the fact of beinq in the EX Zone, after that has been said and done, THE WORK: Do it in 7 or 9 days, burninq it on a WENSDAY niqht when they are alseep. The day of communication and sneeky tricks. Use a ciqarette or tobacco based ciqar and yep...carve and say your wish on it. Load it up with Balms of Gilead, Cloves, BloodRoot Chips, Lavender and Violet Leaves. OH! Maybe some COME TO ME oil to add in too. Cant hurt.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html

2. Then after a friendship is connected and you quys are walkinq on track, then do some LOVE ME work, and qo with a kit, I LOVE IT by the way, you would just conduct that and use some DIXIE LOVE, and COME TO ME oils and combine those with a HONEY JAR kit and a VIGIL LIGHT on your behalf whhile also repetitively sayinq the entire SONGS OF SONGS to draw him deeper into love and into your arms....
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

3. After a relationship has formed [or is forminq], do some STAY WITH ME work to hold him captive to your love...[and not in a neqative sense lol] there is no need for a cut and clear spell unless you are havinq trouble lettinq HIM GO...then it would make sense that would be a motive action. But if ya'll wanna rekindle what you both have then do what I think Is useful, if your tryinq to breakup, then just do a breakup kit and to end motional feelinqs, do a CUT N CLEAR and move on to another lover...makes sense?
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

GoodLuck and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.

-TBanks91
TBanks91

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 am

I would get a RED skull candle, and use come to me, return to me, and reconciliation. In that you can also use commanding, influence, controlling, do as i say, or I dominate my man oil so that you have some influence over his thoughts.

You could use the herbs, balms of gilead, licorice root, damiana, and rose petals, but if you only want to use the above ingredients as they contain these herbs that is fine.

I would then carve into the skull candle the thoughts you want him to feel for you. Such as love me again, come back to me, etc.

I would work the skull candle for 7 days at night while he is sleep, Monday, wednesday or Friday would be okay days to do this.

Get a cigar, or commanding, influence, controlling or do as I say incense, or one of the love product incenses mentioned from above.

As you blow the incense or cigar smoke in his face...speak the thoughts you want him to think " I love (your name)" I will return to (Your name here).

Then dispose of it in a potted plant near your front door, or near your front door.

I would definitely keep a reconciliation honey jar going for the long term until you get him back. You may also want to consider doing a baby doll as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MIRACLESHAPPEN » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 am

Thank you TBanks and Stars for the great advice!!

I have been burning a honey jar since October. I hired a rootworker to make it and start it after a reading, but at that time I didn't have any personal concerns only a picture. After she mailed it to me, I found some of his hair so I started a new HJ myself and have been burning that jar. Should I alternate between the two? The dormant one from the rootworker which I'm sure was compiled with all the right herbs but no hair and my jar with only "kitchen' herbs and reconciliation oil but target's hair? Or just use one. I Will also order the reconciliation kit from LM on my next order as well as the other suggestions - thanks so much!!!.

I don't have any more hair - I sent the last of it to worker for moving candle ritual. For my skull candle I will have to use picture, and handwriting sample. Can you just answer the last few questions.

1 should the picture be only of my target or of me and my target together/
2. Should I annoint the picture too as well as the skull with the oils.
3. To avoid a fire hazard can I put the picture under a saucer with the skull candle on top of the saucer(instead of inside the skull) and put both on a cookie sheet?
4. I will make 3 holes in the top of skull and add oil and herbs to the skull - I will light at night and talk while target is asleep.

Thank you so much for your answers - it was so very helpful!!
MIRACLESHAPPEN

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:12 am

You can add the concerns to the jar the worker made.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetLady » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks for that Starsinthesky...but it is the "passed down from generation" that matters. Those are not just made up...that is called tradition. If someone posts here is a spell that I just made up...I am not interested in that.
SweetLady

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 pm

SweetLady, hoodoo is not a collection of spells. It is a traditional way of working that has adapted and evolved over the years. Heck, the mere fact that you are posting about using a skull candle is proof of that. Candles weren't adopted into conjure until the mid 20th Century and were not used as prevelantly as they are today until the 1960s or 70s. So you are quite literally working with a method that was "made up" by someone at some point.

Conjure is a set of traditions regarding root, stick, and bone that have been passed down for generations. How those spirits are worked has evolved with the culture itself which has elements of rural south, urban north, and commerical shop all rolled into it. Some elements of conjure are quite new and some very old.

So what Starsinthesky has provided is an excellent example of conjure and hoodoo. She's taken earth, stick, and bone and adapted it to the relatively modern method of using skull candles--something that is very much traditional and very much in line with the spirit of authentic hoodoo.

In the end that is what hoodoo is about--not a collection of spells written in a dusty grimoires, but a spiritual tradition and methodology.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetLady » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 am

Thank you for restating what starsinthesky said, Conjureman...but, with all do respect, I reserve the right to practice as I choose, my preferences are my preferences. I am sorry if what I prefer does not fit what you feel it should fit according to the way that you practice/view hoodoo. Also, I never said hoodoo was a collection of spells or anything about grimoires or things of that nature. I don't know why you assume so. Furthermore, I don't agree that certain aspects of magic are "just made up". And, there are um-teen responses throughout the forums and the LM site that reference collections of spells (Hyatt for example). Also, there is the doctrine of signatures, and other sources of information that I wouldn't call "made up". Also, I was unaware that I was referring to any person's spell posting in particular. I am sorry if it seemed that way. I am only looking for more information on use of skull candles. Not skulls in general, or candles in general, and I could not seem to find it. You have provided some interesting history/background on use of candles and other articles, and I thank you for that. What I am looking for is what you called "spiritual tradition and methodology" ...specific to skull candles. If someone could please show me where to find more history and information about the skull candle in hoodoo, that would be wonderful :) Thanks for trying to help me. And I hope this clears up any misunderstandings. ~Blessings! SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:52 pm

You certainly are allowed to practice what you desire, but when you come to *this* forum expect a lesson or two on the history and tradition of conjure. You have been provided thus as you've demonstrated that your knowledge in the field is a bit lacking given your question and then your response. However that is ok, that is why we are here--to provide education for those new to the tradition.

You actually did not understand the point of my post at all. What you failed to graps is that this entire 21 page thread reveals the way skull candles are worked with traditionally. So go ahead and look through the 21 pages of posts, many of which include posts from skilled practitioners like Starsinthesky. You'll also find what you deem a "made up spell" which will further reveal the spiritual methodology employing skull candles. The spell that you view as "made up" is very much in line for your request for a "hoodoo-based" spell using a skull candle to influence a love target's mind.

Furthermore given that candle work did not become popular until *relatively* recently in the general history of hoodoo you aren't going to find any "spells" that have been passed down for generations on how to work with them.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby star11 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 am

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me ? about a week ago i started to do a skull and penis spell as i was loading the skull a strange fealing came over me not to do this . i tryed to finish but as i was writeing on the skull the fealing was stronger so i stoped i put both candles in a black bag and put them away . with the full moon coming i would like to try one or both candles againg but i dont know what to do with the ones in the bag . should i just put them in the trash ? i some times get overwelmimg fealings and have learned to trust them something was just not right and i am glad i did not follow through with this ... thank you
star11

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells