• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Skull Candles to Influence Their Thoughts

Unread postby GinaJohnMiller » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Hello TBANKS91:
I did not have a miscarriage. My lover convinced me to terminate the pregnancy for fear of having a down syndrome baby. He than said that we were to go harvest our egg and sperm, get a fertilized embryo and have it genetically screened and selected, then have an IVF procedure to get pregnant again. Basically to have a planned pregnancy.
He has not talked about the pregnancy since we terminated it. 8 months ago. I am devastated.

I would like to get pregnant again and him think it was his idea and him run with it.he is a very action oriented person. thus using a skull spell to influence his thoughts.

I know children and souls come into this world in all different and unusual manners. I would like my little life back and thriving.

So would I still go down this path of Healing, king solomon and blessing oils etc....
GinaJohnMiller

Unread postby Tigerlily86 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:18 am

Just started mine today. Are we supposed to let it burn? Or can we snuff it? I snuffed mine. It looks
Like the left side of the skull spilled.
Tigerlily86

My skull candle exploded?

Unread postby Tigerlily86 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 am

I guess I need a divination. But do these candles generally explode? My candle was making sizzling, popping noises all night. Eek. It just went off by itself an hour ago. I used the candle to make the guy I'm seeing miss me more. I started the candle last night. So now it's done. :?
Tigerlily86

Re: My skull candle exploded?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 am

Hissing or popping noises usually indicate that a spirit or ancestors are trying to talk to you. Here is a page on common signs in candle burning and how to interpret them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Quote from the page regarding if the candle flares up or becomes a fire hazard (and I would count an exploding candle as a fire hazard):

"If a candle falls over or if it flames up so high it puts your curtains on fire or destroys a portion of your altar, you know you are in trouble. An out of control fire is both dangerous and a very bad sign in terms of spirtual workings. Once you get the flames under control and take stock of the damage, it is wise to accept that the event is a sign that not only will the spell probably fail but there may be increased danger ahead for you or the client. In order to accomplish anything, you will have to start the entire job over from the beginning -- but first do a thorough Uncrossing spell for everyone involved and ritually clean the premises before setting any more lights."

To be absolutely sure, get a reading on the situation. I have heard of glass-encased vigils cracking and exploding (and have had it happen to me) but not figural candles, although I'm sure it's possible.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:59 am

Skull candles are one of the noisiest candles, I've evern burned. They have very thick wicks and lots of wax and they often crack, pop, and hiss. This happens even more when loaded with herbs that will catch fire. However, I've never had one explode.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello Gina,

Having a baby with a reluctant man is not a wise idea. Get a reading to make sure that you are on the right course of action. The last thing you want to do is to do a conjure which will successfully get him to impregnate you only to go running once the baby is born.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:35 pm

It seems that you burned the candle in one settings. I burn skull candles in 15 min time periods over 7 to 9 days according to its purpose.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tigerlily86 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Thank you everyone :D
Tigerlily86

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:25 am

GinaJohnMiller wrote:Hello TBANKS91:
I did not have a miscarriage. My lover convinced me to terminate the pregnancy for fear of having a down syndrome baby. He than said that we were to go harvest our egg and sperm, get a fertilized embryo and have it genetically screened and selected, then have an IVF procedure to get pregnant again. Basically to have a planned pregnancy.
He has not talked about the pregnancy since we terminated it. 8 months ago. I am devastated.

I would like to get pregnant again and him think it was his idea and him run with it.he is a very action oriented person. thus using a skull spell to influence his thoughts.

I know children and souls come into this world in all different and unusual manners. I would like my little life back and thriving.

So would I still go down this path of Healing, king solomon and blessing oils etc....

If he is action oriented you could go with a moving candle spell rather than a set one. I would use Red Penis Candle, a Red Vulva Candle, a ring of green candles and a petition to St. Mary. Put the action plan mentioned by him under the candles and fire away.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Stereo Inferno » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 am

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now, along with hours spent reading Ms Cat's articles on hoodoo and this past weekend, I did my first candle skull using my friend as a target. It was a most interesting experience, which I'll share...

Using all Lucky Mojo products, I bathed in appropriate bath crystals and oils, during which time I mentally centred myself to do the working. I recently inherited a beautiful antique writing desk, which is lockable and the door on it, acts as the desk, so when you open it, inside is all kinds of drawers and shelves to store everything and is now my official space for hoodoo. :)

I dug out the bottom of the skull candle to put personal effects etc and it didn't occur to me at the time, but I did put the petition into the candle too, instead of underneath, but I hope it didn't spoil it. I dressed, prayed over and talked to the candle and when I tested its energy, using my pendulum, then lit it. I had workmen coming to the house the following morning, so I decided to burn it in one sitting. In my petition, I asked that my friend - the target -invite me to a really special event that he's been asked to speak at, in Norway. It's not until April 2012, but I wanted to get a head start! Anyway, the flame on my candle burned quite strongly from the get-go and it was a bit smokey for about 10 minutes, then died off but the flame seemed to spiral and was at least 5 inches high, for hours, yet it didn't seem to effect the time it took to burn the wax down. I examined the wax at the end and I could only find 3 small tears in it and the wax seemed to have formed an almost perfect circle around the bottom of the candle, on the plate it was sitting on, with what could only be described as 'petals' of wax around the edges. I should take a photo of it before I get rid of the remains, perhaps?

Throughout the night I went back to check the candle periodically and talked more to it, along with some prayer and when I finally went to sleep, that night I dreamt that I was checking into a hotel and asking the front desk if my friend had arrived yet, which I took as a positive sign or a very active dreamscape!

Anyway, I just wanted to share and document my experience and look forward to learning more. ;) Oh, and the room where my desk is, now smells divine from all the Lucky Mojo goodies!

P.S. Throughout the night, the desk door kept throwing itself open with a really loud bang. It did this about 3 times (freaking my dog out every time! haha) and I wonder if that had anything to do with the spell?
Stereo Inferno

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 am

Stereo Inferno wrote:...
P.S. Throughout the night, the desk door kept throwing itself open with a really loud bang. It did this about 3 times (freaking my dog out every time! haha) and I wonder if that had anything to do with the spell?

Sudden events like that, especially if it was repeated three times, would make out a pretty clear sign that it had to do with the spiritual activity surrounding your spell.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Stereo Inferno » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 am

Thanks, Dr Johannes, I did wonder the same.

My mother was a medium for most of her life and strange happenings, kinetic energy etc has been 'the norm' for me growing up, so thankfully I wasn't freaked out by it... Just my dog. ;)
Stereo Inferno

Unread postby lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 am

Morning all and Happy Holidays :)

I plan in working a red skull candle during the next waxing moon phase, Im deff going to hollow out the bottom and include personal concerns and a photo ( as mentioned in a previous post).
Im in a complicated friendship with someone and I need to work on him in the sense that he let's his guard down and acts in his feelings for me.
I plan on using Follow me boy, Come to me, Love me, Crucible courage, mint oil and a dab of controlling oil (being that FMB has that substance already).
Along with FMB powder while burning FMB incense.
Im wondering if all of these components will help me get through to him or am I missing something that would help?

Thanks
Lo√ingblu££y£s
lovingblueeyes

Unread postby SweetLady » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi All:
I can't seem to find any detailed, specific information on using skull candles/skull candle spells anywhere. The catologue just zaps you to a page on skulls (in general) I am not seeing any traditional hoodoo spells in this forum on skull candles, the page on candle burning and figural candles has nothing specific to "influence their thoughts" and a search does me no good...not sure what I am doing wrong...I have Mrs. Cat's Book HHRM and didn't encounter anything there either. I am looking to influence the thoughts of a love interest. Can some one guide me to the right page or information? Thanks much! ~SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby star11 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

hi can someone please help me with a red penis spell for love i have tryed everything to find it and cant thank you so much for anything to help me ....
star11

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 pm

@star11
This would not be the place to ask about the red penis spell as this is a thread about skull candles.

Red Penis candles are not typically for love, but for sexual and passionate work.
You can read more about Penis candles Here penis-male-member-figural-candle-questions-and-answers-t4909s120.html

@sweetlady

Did you read this entire thread?

I would say it depends on what your focus is in influencing their thoughts. If it is for love, specifically to get them to think of you in an attracting loving way. You can simply get a red skull candle, and dress it with come to me, love me, and influence oil. You can write the thoughts you want them to think directly on the skull of the candle. Burn some incense, and speak the thoughts you want them to think directly through the smoke.

You can use the same method, but with a white candle and dress it for clarity and wisdom if you want them to have clearer thoughts and make a good decision.

The possibilities are endless but basically a skull candle can but figurally used to get into someone's mind, and influence their mind.

Red would be for passionate, loving, and sexual thoughts.

White could be used for blessings, cleansings, or universal for any other color.

Black is for crossing, controlling, and jinxing. It can be also used to remove things as well.

The same color correspondences apply.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby keylewm » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:50 am

I have a question and want to get some opinions......

I have looked through this entire thread and don't see anything on this.

During the working of a skull candle, we all discuss how we should talk to the skull so the target hears us and our message gets to them. If Im in a house with others around who are sleeping and don't need to hear my commands, is whispering commands closely to the candle (with respect for the flame and not getting burned) as effective as speaking in a normal tone of voice?

I ask because I feel like it is indeed as effective since you are still talking to the person and they are asleep so you don't have to be as "loud" to get a message across. The message is the same, the command and intent are the same but the volume is whats different.

What is everyone else's opinions?
keylewm

Unread postby star11 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:30 am

thank you sweetlady for pointing me in the right direction . i have done a skull candle and have seen results . thinking of doing penis and skull together tho . and i did not relize the penis was not for love thank you very much for taking the time to help me . and starsinthesky i know this was worng thread but if you read my post i was asking for help i tryed to find other threads and could not ..thank you again for the help....
star11

Unread postby SweetLady » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:58 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:
@sweetlady

Did you read this entire thread?

Hi starsinthesky:

I read most of it. It is very hard to get a good clear answer from reading the posts. Most of the posters seem to already be familiar with use of skull candles. I am looking for a genuine hoodoo-based spells/instructions on just how to use the skull candles. I have never used one before. I always like to be well informed before I begin a working. I don't like going in not knowing what I'm doing or what the traditions and beliefs are behind a particular pactice or spell.
I read extensively in this particular forum and only found one spell posted for skull candles, and the poster said it was just thier own spell they made up themselves. I don't want to do spells that some one just made up, and there are none that I can find on the LM website or in the free spells archive that are specific to skull candle use.
Maybe I am missing it somehow? I know that it can be difficult to do a productive search. I almost never get back relevant info from the search engine LM uses. Not sure why...maybe it's just me! lol. But if some one could direct me to the proper page for directions/spells to do with skull candles, that would be so helpful! Thanks so much for the info you provided...are skull candles not traditional hoodoo? maybe that could be why there is no page specific to them? Thanks Again for your Help :) Blessings, SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm

@ SweetLady...

You don't want to practice spells that people just made up? Well, most of these spell are made up and passed along over generations.

And as I explained above...figural candles should be treated as if it were a regular candle. You are still going to dress it according to your intention, and you are still going to crave name and commands into it.

There is not a page dedicated to skull candles. And there is NOT a one way to use them, but they are mainly used to symbolize getting into someone's thoughts basically into their head. The color correspondences are the same as they would be for regular candles.

here is a page on skulls

http://www.luckymojo.com/skull.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

SKULL CANDLE TO 'BACK UP' MEETING

Unread postby MIRACLESHAPPEN » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi

Happy and Healthy New Year to all! Just wondering if a skull candle can be burned several days prior to a meeting I will be having with an ex whom I hope to reconcile with? Could I dress it with reconciliation oil, dominate my man oil, and say things like "when we meet again you will feel the old feelings" "you will fall in love with me again' etc. I did have a reading and a ritual which showed possible favorable outcome after a lot of hard work. Although, he is quite stubborn and always has been. I'm eager to speak with my worker again afther I meet with my ex for further guidance, but in the mean time was wondering about the skull candle. Should it be left burning (in safe place) while I am at meeting - or is a St. Anthony vigil candle a better alternative. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I gave myself a time frame and dollar amount before moving on to a cut and clear so I guess I'm feeling a little anxious and helpless about this upcoming meeting. Thanks and blessings to all.
MIRACLESHAPPEN

Re: SKULL CANDLE TO 'BACK UP' MEETING WITH EX

Unread postby TBanks91 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi MiraclesHappen [and yes...they do!]

With you havinq all of these achievements or alternatives I see here, I would personally start with my advice, and qo into this direction:

1. Do some Reconciliation work. You may do the spell kit, the mini honey jar, or a skull candle. It does seem as if you hit that in the riqht direciton. If YOU CHOOSE to do the skull, qet a white one, load it with your exs concerns, MUST HAVE at least head hair, if not, then the NEXT best thinq...a Photo. Use some RECONCILIATION oil and Powder with the Incenses, then also use some CLAIRTY oil as well to discuss the differences that lead to the fact of beinq in the EX Zone, after that has been said and done, THE WORK: Do it in 7 or 9 days, burninq it on a WENSDAY niqht when they are alseep. The day of communication and sneeky tricks. Use a ciqarette or tobacco based ciqar and yep...carve and say your wish on it. Load it up with Balms of Gilead, Cloves, BloodRoot Chips, Lavender and Violet Leaves. OH! Maybe some COME TO ME oil to add in too. Cant hurt.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html

2. Then after a friendship is connected and you quys are walkinq on track, then do some LOVE ME work, and qo with a kit, I LOVE IT by the way, you would just conduct that and use some DIXIE LOVE, and COME TO ME oils and combine those with a HONEY JAR kit and a VIGIL LIGHT on your behalf whhile also repetitively sayinq the entire SONGS OF SONGS to draw him deeper into love and into your arms....
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

3. After a relationship has formed [or is forminq], do some STAY WITH ME work to hold him captive to your love...[and not in a neqative sense lol] there is no need for a cut and clear spell unless you are havinq trouble lettinq HIM GO...then it would make sense that would be a motive action. But if ya'll wanna rekindle what you both have then do what I think Is useful, if your tryinq to breakup, then just do a breakup kit and to end motional feelinqs, do a CUT N CLEAR and move on to another lover...makes sense?
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

GoodLuck and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 am

I would get a RED skull candle, and use come to me, return to me, and reconciliation. In that you can also use commanding, influence, controlling, do as i say, or I dominate my man oil so that you have some influence over his thoughts.

You could use the herbs, balms of gilead, licorice root, damiana, and rose petals, but if you only want to use the above ingredients as they contain these herbs that is fine.

I would then carve into the skull candle the thoughts you want him to feel for you. Such as love me again, come back to me, etc.

I would work the skull candle for 7 days at night while he is sleep, Monday, wednesday or Friday would be okay days to do this.

Get a cigar, or commanding, influence, controlling or do as I say incense, or one of the love product incenses mentioned from above.

As you blow the incense or cigar smoke in his face...speak the thoughts you want him to think " I love (your name)" I will return to (Your name here).

Then dispose of it in a potted plant near your front door, or near your front door.

I would definitely keep a reconciliation honey jar going for the long term until you get him back. You may also want to consider doing a baby doll as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MIRACLESHAPPEN » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 am

Thank you TBanks and Stars for the great advice!!

I have been burning a honey jar since October. I hired a rootworker to make it and start it after a reading, but at that time I didn't have any personal concerns only a picture. After she mailed it to me, I found some of his hair so I started a new HJ myself and have been burning that jar. Should I alternate between the two? The dormant one from the rootworker which I'm sure was compiled with all the right herbs but no hair and my jar with only "kitchen' herbs and reconciliation oil but target's hair? Or just use one. I Will also order the reconciliation kit from LM on my next order as well as the other suggestions - thanks so much!!!.

I don't have any more hair - I sent the last of it to worker for moving candle ritual. For my skull candle I will have to use picture, and handwriting sample. Can you just answer the last few questions.

1 should the picture be only of my target or of me and my target together/
2. Should I annoint the picture too as well as the skull with the oils.
3. To avoid a fire hazard can I put the picture under a saucer with the skull candle on top of the saucer(instead of inside the skull) and put both on a cookie sheet?
4. I will make 3 holes in the top of skull and add oil and herbs to the skull - I will light at night and talk while target is asleep.

Thank you so much for your answers - it was so very helpful!!
MIRACLESHAPPEN

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:12 am

You can add the concerns to the jar the worker made.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetLady » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Thanks for that Starsinthesky...but it is the "passed down from generation" that matters. Those are not just made up...that is called tradition. If someone posts here is a spell that I just made up...I am not interested in that.
SweetLady

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 pm

SweetLady, hoodoo is not a collection of spells. It is a traditional way of working that has adapted and evolved over the years. Heck, the mere fact that you are posting about using a skull candle is proof of that. Candles weren't adopted into conjure until the mid 20th Century and were not used as prevelantly as they are today until the 1960s or 70s. So you are quite literally working with a method that was "made up" by someone at some point.

Conjure is a set of traditions regarding root, stick, and bone that have been passed down for generations. How those spirits are worked has evolved with the culture itself which has elements of rural south, urban north, and commerical shop all rolled into it. Some elements of conjure are quite new and some very old.

So what Starsinthesky has provided is an excellent example of conjure and hoodoo. She's taken earth, stick, and bone and adapted it to the relatively modern method of using skull candles--something that is very much traditional and very much in line with the spirit of authentic hoodoo.

In the end that is what hoodoo is about--not a collection of spells written in a dusty grimoires, but a spiritual tradition and methodology.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetLady » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 am

Thank you for restating what starsinthesky said, Conjureman...but, with all do respect, I reserve the right to practice as I choose, my preferences are my preferences. I am sorry if what I prefer does not fit what you feel it should fit according to the way that you practice/view hoodoo. Also, I never said hoodoo was a collection of spells or anything about grimoires or things of that nature. I don't know why you assume so. Furthermore, I don't agree that certain aspects of magic are "just made up". And, there are um-teen responses throughout the forums and the LM site that reference collections of spells (Hyatt for example). Also, there is the doctrine of signatures, and other sources of information that I wouldn't call "made up". Also, I was unaware that I was referring to any person's spell posting in particular. I am sorry if it seemed that way. I am only looking for more information on use of skull candles. Not skulls in general, or candles in general, and I could not seem to find it. You have provided some interesting history/background on use of candles and other articles, and I thank you for that. What I am looking for is what you called "spiritual tradition and methodology" ...specific to skull candles. If someone could please show me where to find more history and information about the skull candle in hoodoo, that would be wonderful :) Thanks for trying to help me. And I hope this clears up any misunderstandings. ~Blessings! SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:52 pm

You certainly are allowed to practice what you desire, but when you come to *this* forum expect a lesson or two on the history and tradition of conjure. You have been provided thus as you've demonstrated that your knowledge in the field is a bit lacking given your question and then your response. However that is ok, that is why we are here--to provide education for those new to the tradition.

You actually did not understand the point of my post at all. What you failed to graps is that this entire 21 page thread reveals the way skull candles are worked with traditionally. So go ahead and look through the 21 pages of posts, many of which include posts from skilled practitioners like Starsinthesky. You'll also find what you deem a "made up spell" which will further reveal the spiritual methodology employing skull candles. The spell that you view as "made up" is very much in line for your request for a "hoodoo-based" spell using a skull candle to influence a love target's mind.

Furthermore given that candle work did not become popular until *relatively* recently in the general history of hoodoo you aren't going to find any "spells" that have been passed down for generations on how to work with them.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby star11 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 am

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me ? about a week ago i started to do a skull and penis spell as i was loading the skull a strange fealing came over me not to do this . i tryed to finish but as i was writeing on the skull the fealing was stronger so i stoped i put both candles in a black bag and put them away . with the full moon coming i would like to try one or both candles againg but i dont know what to do with the ones in the bag . should i just put them in the trash ? i some times get overwelmimg fealings and have learned to trust them something was just not right and i am glad i did not follow through with this ... thank you
star11

Unread postby Joann Lee » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 am

You sound like a person who is psychically sensitive. That is a double-edged sword. It means you will likely get the job done, but you will feel it every step of the way. If you keep doing this work, your energy body will toughen up and develop the ability to persevere.

Your target is probably "fighting" you. That is often the case for me when I drop the oil, drop the pencil, the pencil breaks, I accidentally lift the pencil from the petition when I'm not supposed to, the candle falls over, etc. I can *feel* my target resisting.

I take solace in the fact that I have already done a card reading, have consulted with the powers, especially Jesus, and everyone is on board for the project. Jesus is my ultimate touchstone--he guides me in how far to go, how hard to push, etc. And my value system for what the target is up to guides me. No one likes to take their medicine.

You might try taking a cleansing bath and praying Psalm 51 several times. Then sit down and focus your *entire attention* with great intensity on the task and get it done. This may take some practice. Don't give up! Just keep going and eventually it will all come together.

Watch what happens when the candle burns. I wouldn't be surprised if you get an interesting burn from it. The wax might turn to muck, it might take interesting shapes, the candle might split and various parts of it be on fire. This will tell you what is up.

While you are watching it burn, the person's soul might be in the candle telling you how they are responding to it. Just keep going. When it is done, dispose of the wax and spell remains properly. If the wax is left sitting around, the energies will affect the house, which will affect you. Get out your shovel!

After it is all done, take a cleansing bath and mop down your entire house with Chinese Wash or something similar. Then dab an appropriate condition oil on yourself and in the corners of each room, door, and window, praying the whole time.

Good luck! Don't give up because the target resists.
HRCC Student #1730
Joann Lee

Unread postby star11 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 am

Thank you , for your help i have been doing this for about 2 years now and i am getting pretty good on picking up the signs . yes i am an inpass for those around me near or far thats not what i was feeling their was no fighting on their part it was myself telling to me to let it be sorry i really cant explain it . anyway your advice is well recived thank you for taking the time to explain to me but what do i do with the un burned candles .. i would like them out of my home since i stopped all work with them ...
star11

Unread postby onyxorchid » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 pm

I've ordered a skull candle and I've been reading through this topic to learn what to do with it. :)

My question is, do you carve the target's name on the candle? For example, do you write it as "I, Target Name, (insert what you want them to think here).
onyxorchid

Unread postby SweetLady » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Thanks so much for that Conjureman: I was asking for help on history, and you gave me a bit. Although, you seem to take offense at ,my asking for it. I don't understand just why.
And, just FYI, the poster of that spell is the individual who said that thier spell was "made up" If you read it, it says "here is a spell I made up." That is why I called it made up. But thanks for your help. I am sure you are busy answering posts on the forums and it is probably very easy to overlook small things like that. I was asking for history and information, so thanks for that. Also, I read the thread before I posted, I didn't see too much along the lines of history and tradition, nor is there an LM page about the history or use of skull candles specifically...just skulls in general and then candles in general. So I was looking for more information on the history and tradition and use of the skull candle. Unfortunately I didn't really find any in the thread either. That was the reason for my post and the questions. Thanks for helping provide a bit of info and history on them and thier use. It would be very nice to have a detailed history and information on tradition and use, but I am a hopeless geek who loves information and learning! :) So, thanks again and have a nice day! ~ SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:33 pm

My pleasure SweetLady and no offense was taken. My posts are almost always dispassionate with the occassional bit of amusement thrown in ;-)
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby Brooke » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 am

Hello
I have read through and see there are different ways to talk to the skull what I am wondering if you are burning it over 7 or 9 nights do you have to repeat the exact same words everynight?.

What I would like to do is get the message through to to target how I feel about him while at the same time give him instructions on what I want him to do so wondering if this could be done sucessfully or not?.

For example one night tell the skull he will come to me with love and committment and the next night Pouring my feelings of love out to him so he gets it into his head how I feel about him?.
If it is not likely to be successful this way could those two messages be giving everynight together? such as I love you and you will love me. You will commit to me like I want to committ to you.
Brooke

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

SweetLady wrote:Thanks so much for that Conjureman: I was asking for help on history, and you gave me a bit. Although, you seem to take offense at ,my asking for it. I don't understand just why.
And, just FYI, the poster of that spell is the individual who said that thier spell was "made up" If you read it, it says "here is a spell I made up." That is why I called it made up. But thanks for your help. I am sure you are busy answering posts on the forums and it is probably very easy to overlook small things like that. I was asking for history and information, so thanks for that. Also, I read the thread before I posted, I didn't see too much along the lines of history and tradition, nor is there an LM page about the history or use of skull candles specifically...just skulls in general and then candles in general. So I was looking for more information on the history and tradition and use of the skull candle. Unfortunately I didn't really find any in the thread either. That was the reason for my post and the questions. Thanks for helping provide a bit of info and history on them and thier use. It would be very nice to have a detailed history and information on tradition and use, but I am a hopeless geek who loves information and learning! :) So, thanks again and have a nice day! ~ SweetLady

Please don't take offense to this, but perhaps you're looking at this the wrong way. It sounds as if you'd take more comfort in a skull specific spell that has been used for generations because in that respect it seems more guaranteed. However, I feel that is actually the less important aspect, the time it's been in use, that is- as if the time used is in direct proportion to effectiveness (which aren't mutually exclusive concepts I know, but I digress). What's important in the spells is that the methods, tools, and ingredients are in line with the purpose- that's the tradition and effectiveness you're looking for. Deer's Tongue to open communication, that's traditional; using a red candle for passion, that's traditional. Being able to look at each step of the spell and then reference where it comes from in the tradition- that's important. Knowing there are several techniques (detailed in this thread) on how you load your candle- an action which falls into tradition- is useful, you'll have a variety of options and be able to choose whichever is in line with how you like to work. If ever you see a spell on here and you are in doubt, you can simply look up the ingredients and then see what they're used for, it's the ingredients and how they're brought together that is part of the tradition. The love work stays with the love work, the clarity and wisdom work stays with the clarity and wisdom.

Also note-worthy is that if and when any spell and methods are posted that are not in line with hoodoo tradition, they are pointed out and corrected accordingly. There are a few of those in this very thread, and plenty all over the forum. :)
Wild at Heart

Unread postby scooty12 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Would love thoughts on my two questions:)

1) Have been working a skull candle on my ex. He told me the other day that he has been having terrible nightmares the last few days (I am not in them) could this be related?

2) If I was to miss a day or two of working my skull candle is that a problem? Should I start over, or just pick up where I left off?
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby onyxorchid » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:32 pm

How far down can I burn a skull candle safely? I've been working one for awhile, and I had hollowed out the bottom and added a copy of a picture of my target, a name paper, and herbs. I'm worried about all the added items catching fire, are they supposed to burn or should I stop burning it (and properly dispose of the remains) before it burns down that far?
onyxorchid

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm

onyxorchid wrote:How far down can I burn a skull candle safely? I've been working one for awhile, and I had hollowed out the bottom and added a copy of a picture of my target, a name paper, and herbs. I'm worried about all the added items catching fire, are they supposed to burn or should I stop burning it (and properly dispose of the remains) before it burns down that far?

Let it burn down, if you're using good safety i.e burning the candles on something flame proof that won't shatter from the heat, and away from anything that might catch fire, you should be fine.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Red Skull Candle Spell

Unread postby MoonChild69 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:40 pm

I purchased a Red Skull candle to reconcile with an ex lover. I have the necessary herbs and oils. This is the order in which I plan to carry out my skull candle spell. Tell me if this sounds about right:

1. Cleanse the red skull candle and all my materials prior to beginning the spell.
2. Horizontally Carve the Target's name and my intent into the back of the skull. (Ex. John Doe Contact me, forgive me).
3.Anoint the candle with appropriate oils. (Should I anoint the candle towards me, starting from the middle to the ends like a regular 4" candle? Or direction doesn't matter?)
4.Hallow out the bottom of the skull and insert his hair and herbs folded neatly in paper with his picture on it. Then melt the wax so it seals the hole.

5. Place my petition underneath the saucer. (Should the petition be similar to the honey jar? For instance, write the target's name 9 times, then turn it 90 degrees and write my name over it 9 times. Then without lifting the pen encircle our names with short phrases like "contact me, forgive me".

6. Pray over the candle and state my petition out loud, then light the wick.

*I heard that some people burn the skull candle for 7 days, however, I also heard that others burn it for 9 days. From my knowledge 9 is a powerful number that is commonly used in influencing and dominating work. So could I do it for 9 days instead?
MoonChild69

Skull candle cracked when hollowing out bottom

Unread postby weblook » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:11 am

When I attempted to hollow out the bottom of my red skull candle, I placed the 1st mark in it to carve it, the back of the candle cracked, all the way up to the bottom, back part of the skull, and broke in half. I can place it back together by sitting it in place and not moving it, but will this still make the candle effective? Or, do I need to start over with a new one? Thanks so much in advance.
weblook

Skull candle that didn't burn all the way

Unread postby Mezan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:12 pm

What's the best way to prepare a skull candle that didn't burn all the way for disposal? It's rather bulky.
Gracias por siempre cuidarme, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Mezan, please read about disposal here, as part of my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice."

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

The book is online free and you should bookmark the Table of Contents and consult it for information that then need not be asked about in the Forum.

The Table of Contents is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby tay123 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm

White skull candle appropriate for getting a teacher to pass you. She's really stubborn and hard no matter how we study none of us pass her test
tay123

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 am

If literally no one is passing the tests, you can make a complaint to the administration. That's just not right.

You may want to look at the Boss Fix honey jar, which will work to sweeten the teacher to you.

You could also work a skull candle on her if you'd like, using Influence and Boss Fix products.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blonde_gurl » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Hello Forum. i wanted to get a red skull candle for my boyfriend. i want him to love me more and want to be around me more. I was thinking of using love me oil and follow me boy oil. Would I have to add domination oil, commanding oi,l do as i say oil, or i dominate my man oil to the mix??

thanks
thank you all <3
blonde_gurl

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 am

Just start with the Love Me and Follow Me Boy. I wouldn't add any of the others at first - the Follow Me Boy already has dominating elements in it. No need to get super heavy-handed right off the bat.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RhiannonWyt » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:21 am

I just completed a moving figure candle spell last Wednesday. I was thinking I would start a skull candle on my Beloved this week with the New Moon. But I wonder if this is too soon? He would definitely fall into the stubborn category and I AM working against a doll baby that his current girlfriend has on him and has had for some time. Should I let the magic of the moving candle spell "sit" for awhile and do its work or should I go ahead and take advantage of the New Moon and begin with a white skull candle spell to go ahead and get into his head and begin some reconciliation work? I'm waiting on a reconciliation honey jar kit from LM.
Rhiannon Wyt
Thank you St. Martha for helping me and granting my petition!
RhiannonWyt

Unread postby Siedan15 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 pm

I'm letting four alter do my red skull candle. I had no picture would it still work only have picture of me.
Siedan15

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm

It would be best if you had some kind of personal concern from the other person. But as long as you at least include their name, then it may affect them but it depends on your circumstances. It may take repeating the candle work, or keeping heat on it with a vigil light before you see any movement.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 am

Read all about the new Influence Oil labels, and how Influence Oil is used on Skull Candles, plus helpful information on how to use all of our Lucky Mojo Influence products, here:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs00 ... 57354.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Red Skull candle + Mandrake oil and other things= Success?

Unread postby hoodoogirl5 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:07 pm

So I want to try the red skull candle ritual to bring someone I have this strong emotional link to, to me.

Can I use
mandrake oil
van van oil
attraction oil
to anoint the candle

then dress it with these herbs
Rosemary
rose petals
catnip
deers tongue (for the mouth)
juniper berries

also what can I use for the eyes?
hoodoogirl5

Re: Red Skull candle + Mandrake oil and other things= Success?

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 pm

I would use some Attraction oil to draw this person to you, and if you have any personal concerns of theirs (hair, a picture, their signature) you can put that under the candle. The herbs sound pretty good; I'd also throw in a pinch of ginger, to heat things up :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:48 pm

I would include a photo of your target and you facing each other; fold toward you and place under the candle; and write your target's name on the bottom of the candle. So you are wanting to draw your target to you, not influence thoughts?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodoogirl5 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm

You can say that, I want to influence his thoughts to draw him to me, if that makes sense lol
hoodoogirl5

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:21 pm

It does I may not have made my statement clearly.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spellyshelly » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm

I am planning on doing a skull candle spell, but my personal concern for the target is on a tissue, how can I incorporate this? and it is a very small quantity that was wiped from a bed will this be sufficient?
spellyshelly

Unread postby weblook » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:48 am

I burned my first skull candle last night, and am questioning if this is a good sign? I used a red skull candle, added a picture of my target, a petition paper, my love oils and menstrual blood inside the skull and sealed it with the wax. Then, carved the targets name and petition on the candle, dressed it again with love oils and proper herbs and sachet powder. I spoke to my target through incense smoke what I wanted him to think and do, and then left it burn for approx 1 hour. When I returned to check on it, the candle was almost burned all the way through, and wax was pooled around the heat plate dish it was sitting on, but the frame of the candle is still intact. I had wanted to burn it for 7-9 days, so I snuffed it out so it didn't burn all the way down. Is this a sign that the target was receiving my messages, or did I put too much oil and herbs on it, and it burned through too fast? I was thinking of finishing this one tonight, and starting a new one, to work with for 7-9 more days. Any thoughts? Thank You.
weblook

help needed with skull candle oils and herbs!

Unread postby yoragoddess » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Ηello all, I want to help my best friend with her daughter. She has never used hoodoo before so she is a little confused. She has had problems with her daughter all her life. The daughter does exactly the opposite of what she should-she ignores her kids and her home (so her mother will do the work),she eats and has gained over 80lbs just to rub it into her mother's face that she is different than her. My friend has tried many things but nothing seems to work. I suggested starting a honey jar between the two of them to sweeten the atmosphere,add a skull candle burned on top of the honey jar and follow thru with a doll baby. Now I am putting her order in for supplies but I am a bit weary on what oils and herbs to use. Any suggestions appreciated. The situation has gotten out of hand with the daughter totally ignoring the kids,when she feeds them its only fast food ,never cleans etc so we really have to step in IMMEDIATELY,before the kids are affected even more. All she wants is the daughter to respect and take care of herself and her children. Please help us.
yoragoddess

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells