• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Missionary-Independent.org

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: alternating skull candle work?

New postby MaryBee » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 pm

If I wanted to have someone have confused or alternating thoughts, I might dress a black skull candle with Confusion or Do As I Say oil, and light it and talk to the candle. Talk to that skull exactly as if you are talking to the person in front of you: "You will regret everything you've ever done to me in an evil way, and long to return to me. You cannot stand to live without me" etc etc.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

New postby path740 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 am

I have a red skull candle and would like to use it in the morning or just before he gets home which is around 5 -6pm. I am not able to burn it for the 15 min after he falls asleep. He is a very lite sleeper. If i move he wakes up.
Each day is a new opportunity
Yesterday is over and done.
Today is the first day of my future.
path740

Re: Skull Candle- what does this mean?

New postby phonehappy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:18 pm

I did a skull candle last night. I used follow me boy powder, come to me oil, attraction oil and some communication herbs.

My petition was to get my target to contact me

Also, The candle burned quickly prolly because of the oils and herbs... I fell asleep and woke up around 1 am to it engulfed (yikes) It had burned everything but a little bit of charred name paper that would have burned but I had to snuff it because I had to go back to bed... When I woke up (again) in the AM iI noticed that all the wax melted...if it wasn't red you wouldn't have even known there was a candle in my pan.

Is this normal? Good sign, bad sign or simply just burned???

I will eventually get a reading on this situation but I am also working on a moving spell so I will wait until I am done with that. In the meantime if anyone has any input I would appreciate it :) Thanks
phonehappy

New postby SHAKUR1971 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 am

Hello All,

I have been searching the forum for the answer to my question, but I have not found it yet. If it has been asked and answered, I am so sorry. My question is, when trying to control, influence, what is the worst thing that could happen to a target when using a skull candle on him or her? I have heard people say, "be careful when doing a skull on someone because it could backfire. Could someone please explain this. I am wanting to pay a worker to burn some skull candles for me in runs, but I am not trying to harm anyone. I want to control some people and torture them until they do as I say. I am tired of not getting what I want and it is my time now to be happy because there are so many people who are using me for their advantage and I am always the one that is hurt in the end.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Goofer dust on a photo with a black skull candle?

New postby Smiley_ » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 am

Hello, i have gathered information from the forum and im planning on doing a black skull candle on a mirror with a picture of my former friend who slept with my husband. I had read in the forum to use a red marker and write a big A over her face place the picture face down on the mirror. My goal is to make this lil b*%@# feel remorse. She thinks she did nothing wrong since she claims my husband approached her. I do have LM influence oil along with crossing, revenge oil :D My question is can i some how add goofer dust somewhere ? Like maybe around the candle or on her picture?? Thank You for your time! :)
Smiley_

Re: Goofer dust on a photo with a black skull candle?

New postby MaryBee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 am

You can dress the skull candle with Crossing or Revenge oil and then sprinkle the Goofer Dust on the candle; then it will stick. Make sure you do a cleansing bath after working this spell, to remove the evil from you. I'd try some Hyssop herb steeped in water to make a tea, then bathing downwards while reciting Psalm 51.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Goofer dust on a photo with a black skull candle?

New postby Smiley_ » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:47 am

Perfect! Thank You.. Cleansing afterwards is a must :D
Smiley_

Black Skull Candle, 7 day or 9 day burn?

New postby JackieLove » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:15 am

Hello,

Ive done red skull candles and white skull candles with much success. I burn them for 7 days.

Ive started a black skull today.
Im wondering should I burn it over 9 days and not 7?

Thank you!
JackieLove
JackieLove

New postby prayer10 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 am

I recently finished a red skull candle on a target and had a yes/no divination done by an AIRR reader. They stated that the work reached the target & effected them, just not in the way I wanted it to impact them.

The candle was prepared with a strong personal concern, appropriate LM oils & herbs, & the thoughts I wanted them to think written on the forehead and spoken to through tobacco smoke. I prepared this skull candle to influence the target's mind back to me, but is there a chance that they give those emotions and/or passions to someone else. Is that possible?

Thank you.
prayer10

Are these signs that I should stop burning my candle??

New postby sleepyandhungry » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Ok let me try this again. For some reason my last post was not approved and it said that I was trying to advertise another website or products. So I'll be clear and say that all I am using is from lucky mojo so I am in fact a customer. I am not trying to advertise anyone else's website or products.

With that being said, I have been burning a red skull candle for 5 days (I am planning to do it for 9) the problem is that it hasn't burned as much. Barely the top of the head melted a little bit. It's burning very slowly. I have been reading through the forum and I know that it's not a good sign for it to burn so slow. And my candle isn't burning as much. Another thing that happened was that I moved it to another place after I snuffed it out and it fell and all the wax just fell on the floor. I already felt that it was a bad sign for it to burn so slowly and now it falls. It was my fault mostly but should I not continue with it, or should I just start over? before starting this candle I did a road opener vigil candle and I cleaned my house with chinese wash as adviced here in the forum to start fresh. I am not sure if it's working because the target and I aren't speaking because he's angry at me, I am not sure if that's the reason why it's burning slowing and it's hard getting into his head. Thank you!
sleepyandhungry

Re: Are these signs that I should stop burning my candle??

New postby MissMichaele » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 pm

I've been burning a large skull candle for a half-hour or whole hour each night -- and it's been going for three weeks now. Some Lucky Mojo candles last a long time. You might let it burn for several hours at a time and see if that makes a bigger dent, so to speak.

I have to agree with you that you're not seeing much progress in the 3-D world. You may be working on someone whose strength of will is greater than the power you can bring to bear.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

red skull candle

New postby Fragola » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:28 am

Helo.I like to use the red skull candle for love,he is interested to me but he is very egotist.I'd like to ask if this spell belongs to black magic and if is dangerous? Thank you.
Fragola

Re: red skull candle

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 am

Fragola, your question has been added to the long thread on using skull candles of all colours to influence peoples' thoughts on a variety of subjects.

Influencing someone's thoughts ranges from being flirtatious or gently inviting to being dominating and cruel. The skull candle is a tool. It's not the skull candle that determines the kind of spell you cast with it, whether gentle or harsh. It's your own intentions that determine the way you use that candle..

Good luck!

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Diana888 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:46 am

Hello everyone! this is my first time posting and asking question. Kinda nervous :)

Short story,

My boyfried and I been dating since Jun 2011 till now. We broke up once in between bcoz I found out he is seeing a girl in Paris day after I left. It hurt! cos that my bday trip! Anyway I forgave him.

We got back together in July 2012, then I found Lucky Mojo around the same time. I flew all the way to the shop in Forestville to get items I need :) cos it was kinda an emergency. Anyway, we just had an argument again cos I found out he still texting his ex-gf. His excuses is this girl he dated 3yrs ago and now threatening him. C'mon is hard to believe! :lol: I m not stupid. It takes two to tango! but I am still willing to forgive him.

Right now I am working on 2 honey jars plus candles and a red skull candle for him. I just opened and added more honey and herbs to thehoney jar, cos I see it kinda dry so I feed the honey jar. :? I hope I m doing the right thing. I also have orange water, 2 bride and groom candles, love powders, some love herbs (deer tounge, catnip, spikenard), and I have around 10 love oils that I mixed it into 1 bottle, which I use to dress the candles, including the red skull candle.

What else should I do with the red skull candle?

I don't have a yard in my place, but I have access to in and out his house. Can I bury my candle wax into his front and backyard? Can I include the wax from red skull candle to bury? I m not done with red skull candle yet.

Thank you for your time and advise! I hope he'll be sweet again to me. Thank you again.
Diana888

Make someone behave badly

New postby be_777 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 pm

What kind of a skull candle and products would be used to cause someone to behave badly, such as yelling at people, criticizing others, being negative, etc.?
be_777

red skull candle spell

New postby josie02 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 am

i keep reading about this spell but cant find it anywhere? is this to make someone think of you or to put thought in there head ?
josie02

Re: red skull candle spell

New postby Doctor Hob » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:38 am

Skull candles can be used in either manner. What are you trying to accomplish?
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

help short wick at the end of candle whats that mean

New postby Chicanedkat » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Looked all over for an answer. Been burning a red skull candle for 9 days to reach someones mind. I've heard of people doing this work for 7. All has been great and a nice high flame, signs of proper communication with the candle and in person. Seems like he is planning on doing what I want. But today is the 9th day all went great until I realised that the wick itself had burned down so far it shut the candle off. It may have been 2 short or is this a sign something os wrong. I mean even today it seemed to start out great until we came to the end of the wick.

Please help
Chicanedkat

New postby josie02 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 am

i want to use it for love to get my target to think about me in a loving way.
josie02

Skull Candle Question: Bad Dreams

New postby banjobunny » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:33 am

Hi--I have been burning a red skull candle (for loving thoughts) for the past 5 nights, maybe about 15-20 minutes a night. The person I'm using this on emailed me this morning and said he was tossing and turning all night with "angry dreams but unclear what they were about." It could be a coincidence but I was wondering if this could be some weird result from the candle. Thanks so much for any help/ideas!
banjobunny

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:53 am

banjobunny: If you were using the red skull candle to influence his thoughts in a loving way I do not believe there is a connection to his angry dreams. I would look at it as a sign that your work is working because he decided to call and confide in you about his dreams. In my eyes, this is a good sign. Unless you are sabotaging your own work, there are rarely "backfires" or "unintended results." Things usually work, or they don't, but rarely will Love Work result in Angry Dreams unless something has been done very incorrectly or with malicious intend, either conscious or unconscious.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:24 am

Chicanedkat --

If a light goes out prematurely, it is interpreted as a sign that your work may not complete exactly as you wish. My tendency is to repeat the spell until i get EXACTLY the results i desire. Thats just me. Different folks may do it differently.

josie82 --

There is not just ONE spell for use with skull candles -- there are dozens, for various purposes, and many of them are for love. Please read the entire thread that your post has been merged into here -- and then, if you still have questions and cannot settle on which of the many skull candle spells we have described here,you can book a ten minute consultation with me ad i will guide you through a spell that is good for your particular situation, and gve you a list of everything to purchase to eprform the spell.

banjobunny --

Joseph Magnuson is correct. Please read lots more on your topic here:

CAN-FIG-SKBK
Skull Candle, Black
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire,-blow-back,-reverse-on-me,-or-harm-me--t40.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby banjobunny » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks so much Joseph and Catherine--I appreciate your responses! I guess I will take it as a sign something is working, and since I'm only sending him good thoughts, I'll keep hoping for the best. Thank you for the link--I'll go check that out now.
banjobunny

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:04 am

You're welcome, banjobunny, best of luck on your continued workings.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Is that a new mold for the skull candles, they look different. I remember the ones with the crossbones. I like them!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Tash » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:08 am

I broke up with my girlfriend end of July and we started talking again in September and became intimate with her also. She swears she doesn't want to be with me and will never be with me again and just wants to be friends but we speak all day every day were still intimate and there's still a connection there. I wanted to know if you thought a skull candle would work and what spell would be good to change her mind and make her want to be with me. Also, would the fact that it's a lesbian situation make a difference?
Tash

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Tash: Yes I think a skull candle would work very well for this type of situation, especially with Influence and Reconciliation products. It would not matter if it is a "lesbian situation" at all. Many gay and lesbian, etc, couples have done this work successfully.

Influence Products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
Reconciliation Products and Spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby Tash » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Ok. Thank u Joseph.

I can i use both of those products on the candle at once? Also do u have any tips for what I can do with it and how many candles I need? I'm mew to this and wouldn't have a clue where to start. I cut off some of her hair? Is that something that I could use with this spell?
Tash

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Tash:

Yes that is definitely something you can use. That was very good thinking on your part!

You can either scoop out some of the wax and place the hair inside of the candle, or (especially if you will be continuing to use the hair as a person concern and connection) you can place the hair with some appropriate herbs and oils,inside of a petition that you would place underneath the skull candle.

You can use both of those oils at the same time, yes. On the petition paper, as well as the candle itself.

I would have you take some Balm of Gilead buds to encourage the reconciliation of the two of you, as well as some Deer's Tongue for convincing speech, and some Violet Leaf to bring back a lost love, and place a small bit of each inside of a petition paper for what you desire to happen and add the hair. After anointing the petition with Reconciliation Oil and Influence Oil place it flatly under the skull candle. Carve her name onto the candle, add a bit of her hair (if you'd like), dress the skull candle with the oils, and light it. Talk to the candle as it burns with the clear vision and knowledge that this is a direct link into her thoughts. You can do this periodically as the candle burns, as well as (if you decide) burning the candle at times when you know her to be at rest or sleeping.

If this all seems overwhelming or like it's too much for you right now, there are many extremely respected and experienced practitioners who will do the work for you over at the AIRR (Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers) page: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby Tash » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 am

Joseph

Thank you.

Where would I get these herbs from? Also, would I need to use parchment paper as my petition paper or normal paper? Also does it matter that the hair I have is not from the root and just the end of her hair? Also, I was told that spells work faster and stronger if you do them yourself? If this is not the case I will be happy to employ a caster. Do you recommend anyone specific from that site?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions?
Tash

New postby Papa Newt » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 am

Hi Trish, here are a few answers to your questions.

Where would I get these herbs from?

From Lucky Mojo of course! :) They have a nice selection of herbs, roots, minerals, and zoological curios that are employed in Hoodoo and Conjure. Be sure to check out Herbs, Roots, Minerals, and Zoological Curios.

Also, would I need to use parchment paper as my petition paper or normal paper?

Parchment paper would be great. You want to use paper that has not been marked up previously for your petitions. Tear yourself a square, torn on all four sides, and you are good to go.

Also does it matter that the hair I have is not from the root and just the end of her hair?

It is fine to use. Personally, I do like the idea of hair from the root for influencing work, though do not trouble yourself over this. The hair is a personal concern and you can use it for this work.

Also, I was told that spells work faster and stronger if you do them yourself? If this is not the case I will be happy to employ a caster. Do you recommend anyone specific from that site?

In my opinion, there are factors (natural skills, understanding of the work, etc.) that comes into play when it comes to the success of a work. Be it you do it yourself or hire a professional. You may consider Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice at A.I.R.R. to review your situation and provide insight and advice if you feel the need.

As for a recommended person from A.I.R.R., that's a tough one for me to answer. They are all talented and gifted people! Spend sometime and read through each member's profile and notice which one you "click" with the most.

Hope that has helped. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

New postby spellyshelly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 pm

My target will not commit to me because he genuinely does not know what he wants, I know that he likes me and cares about me though. I want to influence his thoughts to make him certain that he wants to be with me forever, I am also going to buy the lm Dixie love oil. Would this be the best spell to use for what I want to achieve and what other lm products should I use? Bearing in mind that he is very strong minded?
spellyshelly

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:00 am

Papa_Newt: Thnak you so much for answering all of Tash's questions. It is much appreciated!

SpellyShelley: You asked "Would this be the best spell to use for what I want to achieve"...were you referring to the Skull Candle work?
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby spellyshelly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 am

Hi Joseph

Yes I was referring to the skull candle work, I was also thinking of using Adam and Eve oil o
And maybe back my work up later with an Adam and Eve ritual candle?
spellyshelly

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:31 pm

If your man is having difficulty committing, you can try to put the thoughts of commitment in his mind via a skull candle. A honey jar can also be quite good at opening up someone towards commitment in the long run.

best,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Hopefull » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Hello all.
I'm performing a red skull candle spell on my ex lover to try and influence him to come back to me. I've done some research and started at 4am this morning. So far my main reason is to make him realize that he loves me, but I thought about it today and wondered if maybe I should do another skull with a white skull candle and perform one for clarity first. I'm going to continue my red candle spell (along with a honey jar I've been working with) but I just wanted a couple opinions. Thanks :)
Hopefull

Re: Pins in Skull Candle

New postby Serenity » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 pm

lovinlife1976 wrote:What is the purpose and is it ideal to use in love spells or just negative work. I was surfing some of the posts but couldn't really find a definite answer.

So I did do a forum search on "pins" and read through all 12 pages of posts. It seems to me, that when using pins in skull candles be it for love or cursing, the idea is to drive home a thought, feeling or emotion. It seems that intent is more important here than the actual pin itself, unlike in vinegar jars where pins are used because of their physical ability to inflict pain.

Is this correct?
Serenity

New postby bluebutterfly12 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been looking through all this thread and I am not able to find how the red skull candle spell is done for love.I want the target to change his mind about certain things. If someone could please help me that would be great, also I had a few questions:

Is it ok if I place the hair on the candle and it happens to burn? , I know burning is a way of putting a stop to things thats why

What is the purpose of the pins? is it only for domination, and not for love?

Is it better to inscribe what I want the target to think right on the candle, rather than on a a piece of paper, or should I do both?

Do I have to write the target's name on the skull candle? and can I use a mix of oils such as love me,follow me, and stay with me, and come to me oils? is that too much?

is there a certain psalm I need to pray before I light the candle?, like psalm 23? and do I keep the candle lit only for a certain amount of time each day, snuff it out, and do this for the next seven days? or do I just let it burn?

As far as herbs go, can I use whole herbs, like balm of gilead?or cubeb berries? or do I have to crush them?

thank you sooo much for your time and help in advance, any suggestions or advice would be great =)
bluebutterfly12

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm

bluebutterfly12: I will answer your questions with my personal way of working.

1. I personally would put the hair folded up inside your petition paper, under the skull. It will be just as effective and will not burn up.

2. I would not use the pins at all in a Love Influence/Skull Candle work. At all. Unless you want to give him pain and headaches.

3. I would do both. I like to carve my petition onto the actual candle, but I also understand the power of the petition packet itself. I like having my work written out right in the wax, as well as a paper with it written inside, the personal concerns, and appropriate herbs, roots, and other things.

4. You do not HAVE to write the person's name on the skull candle. You do not HAVE to do anything. I would, and I do, but that is how I work.

5. You can certainly use a mix of oils and the ones you have listed are appropriate. Just remember that it is not a quantity thing; you do not need to slather the candle and it's surroundings in so much oil that it leaks everywhere. Just a little bit of each. Might I suggest using the Stay With Me oil at a later date, after you have "caught" your man. Unless, of course, you are both already together.

6. Regarding Psalms and candle burn time...this is going to be up to you entirely. I would burn the candle a bit each night as I worked it, making the actual work take several days to be completed.

7. Again, both are fine. I have used whole herbs and roots and added them to candles, but I have also crushed/ground them up and sprinkled them on candles. Both styles worked quite well. Just make sure to grind them up if they are very highly flammable and will effect the outcome of the burning candle. No one wants a towering inferno of Balm of Gilead.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 pm

ConjureMan Ali --

Yes that is a new mould for the skull candles. Our old supplier started jobbing these out to factories in China. The factory in China was making the skull and crossbones more and more unnatural looking, skinny, tilted to the side, and just UGLY, and so we decided to return to a much older style of mould -- a more natural looking skull shape -- and also use our own dedicated candle-maker.

We have slowly been moving all of our figurals over to this dedicated maker, and the difference has been amazing in terms of both the quality of the castings (clean and sharp) and the quality of the wax (heavy, waxy, and solid, without that stupid glossy made-in-China varnish!).

Our new supplier is in the USA. 'Nuff said.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 pm

cat: the new candle designs look so much better! USA candle makers all the way! This is great news. I concur with your statements about the quality of the wax as well. The China ones have been getting worse and worse.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby bluebutterfly12 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Thank you sooo much Joseph, your answers have helped me a great deal as always =)

I just would like to verify, a petition paper is the same as the name paper?

Thank you again =)
bluebutterfly12

New postby Papa Newt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 pm

bluebutterfly12: Yes. It is a another name used to refer to petition paper.
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 am

Papa Newt is correct. You are welcome to any help I can provide. It makes my day to help everyone on here that I can. Please keep us updated on what you decide to do for your candle work.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby bluebutterfly12 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Thank you again Joseph and thank you papa newt :)

I was just curios and I'm not sure where to post this
I know signs are very personal but are signs too early to
Consider if you are still working on the spell? Meaning
You did what you had to do for the process that the spell needs but
You continue to work on it for example by lighting a candle ?
what does " working" on a spell mean? is it putting the spell together and finishing what
Needs to be done as far as putting things together ?

I'm sorry if my question doesn't make sense but it's the best I can put it,
I guess my question is if you continue " working" a spell, would you get
Signs while you are?

Thank you so much :)
bluebutterfly12

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:05 am

If you continue to work a spell, then yes, you should be receiving signs while the work is being done. For the duration of the work. These don't have to be huge signs, but they can very well be. I have been working some roots for more than a year and I still get very direct signs.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby faithd123 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 am

hello i'm new to the forum, i wanted to ask if i wanted to separate someone from there money can i use a green skull candle with money drawing oil and bend over oil, essence of bend over isnt in my country. then light it and concentrate on my desires being fulfilled or can i use controlling oil i want them to listen to anything a say.

thanks
faithd123

New postby Serenity » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Ranunculus: I , personally, in my private work, would NOT use pins for any loving or positive work. With a doll baby or a skull candle. The thought of pushing a pin/may pins into an approximation of someone's mind, head, brain, or body does not conjure up thoughts of loving happiness to me. That said, everyone works in very different ways. Some may do this...I do not.
Serenity

New postby bluebutterfly12 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:51 am

I was curios, if you burn one skull candle and lets say it gets done,is it ok to burn another skull candle for the same spell but in a different color?

for example: you burn a white one first for a fresh start,then after thats done, a red one for love and stuff,doing it back to back,using the same petition paper and for the same target??

Thank you =)
bluebutterfly12

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm

To gently change a person's mind about having a baby with you:

Hollow a white skull candle out at the bottom and load the candle to make him think of a baby I recommend loading it with a tiny angel doll baby, Angelica powder, Motherwort herb, and Flax seed. You will also need Influence Oil and Blessing Oil.

Write his name one time in the center of a small piece of paper, cross it with your name one time, making a cross, and around it write, "And baby makes three" over and over to form a circle around the cross. Dress the paper, and the doll, with your combined sexual fluids. Wrap the tiny angel doll in the paper with the herbs. Make the packet as small as possible and load it into the skull candle, then melt and pour back the wax you dug out. (Not all of it will fit; just add as much as you need to seal the load inside the candle.)

Now dress the skull with a mixture of Influence Oil and Blessing Oil and hold it in your hands, rubbing the oil all over it, as you talk to him. Hold the skull against your naked sex organs, against your naked belly, and against your naked breasts, talking to him all the time about the joys that await. You may also speak to the spirit of the child, as well, if you wish inviting it in and inviting it to speak to him in his dreams, in his thoughts, in his every moment, sleeping and waking. Do this every day for seven days, starting on a Monday, dressing the candle with the blended oils each time and talking to him, directly into his mind.

Then, on the next Monday, which will be the 8th day, dress the candle again, speak to him though it as before, and light the candle on a metal or stone surface (a safe burning surface that will not crack at the end, as the candle will get hot). Let it burn all the way through. When it goes out, you may divine signs in the wax puddle that was left.

You may do this every month, timing each spell to culminate at the time you are ovulating, for as many months as it takes.

Good luck.

AMU-GUA-ANGW
Baby Angel Ornament, White, Painted Clay, 1 1/2"
$5.50

AMU-GUA-ANGB
Baby Angel Ornament, Brown, Painted Clay, 1 1/2"
$5.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm

faithd123 wrote:hello i'm new to the forum, i wanted to ask if i wanted to separate someone from there money can i use a green skull candle with money drawing oil and bend over oil, essence of bend over isnt in my country. then light it and concentrate on my desires being fulfilled or can i use controlling oil i want them to listen to anything a say.

thanks

Not sure what you mean by " essence of bend over isnt in my country"... Are you not useing Lucky Mojo products? This is a forum specifically for questions pertaining to the use of Lucky Mojo Curio Company Products.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby bluebutterfly12 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 am

bluebutterfly12 wrote:I was curios, if you burn one skull candle and lets say it gets done,is it ok to burn another skull candle for the same spell but in a different color?

for example: you burn a white one first for a fresh start,then after thats done, a red one for love and stuff,doing it back to back,using the same petition paper and for the same target??

Thank you =)

Hello guys,

I was still wondering about this question I had, I wanted to burn a red skull candle after a white skull candle for the same spell. My white skull candle is about to burn out,and I wanted to know if its ok to continue with a red skull candle, using the same LM oils I used with my white one?

Also, I just wanted to clarify, I read the stuff about the candle divination on LM's website, but I wanted to ask, if a candle burns slow at first cause I guess its building up, then the next few days it burns fast,with the flames high,and strong,and then towards the end, it burns slowly, does it mean that, the spell made its way through the person, the message was sent,and was successful,and that it will last?
I'm still a novice at this, but I am trying my best to understand the candle burning signs.

Thank you so much for all of your help, any comments or suggestions is greatly appreciated =)
bluebutterfly12

New postby Serenity » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 am

Thank you Joseph! That is exactly the information I was looking for. :)
Serenity

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 am

Ranunculus: You are very welcome. Glad to have been able to help!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby oneNonly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Can i get him to give me a title thru a skull candle. He keeps saying he needs to know for sure .. i need all
Uncertainty to go away so he can get serious! Help please
:-[
oneNonly

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:49 pm

FeelingaPerfect7 wrote:Can i get him to give me a title thru a skull candle. He keeps saying he needs to know for sure .. i need all
Uncertainty to go away so he can get serious! Help please
:-[

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "title?"
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby oneNonly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Like girlfriend title sorry. That didn't make sense. I basically need him to make it official. Any suggestions?
oneNonly

Re: Red Skull Candle use

New postby Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:14 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would not use a red love spell for a break up. I would probably use black or even white. I would use this to dominate their thoughts about a person, and control their mind. Red can also be used for ANGER, and hostility. So unless I am working on those two things....I wouldnt use red to break someone up. Besides you could only use it on one target at a time. Or I would use a red candle to have thoughts about someone else in a loving manner. I have never hear of red being used for a break up situation though.

What color can i use to make my lover confess he loves me? He's a VERY stubborn, reserved man . I'm not too sure if i should use the red love spell or black or white to dominate his thoughts . What would be the BEST selection ?
Love Unlimited

New postby oneNonly » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:12 am

I started burning my red skull candle yesterday with the followin

Dragon's Blood oil
Follow me boy powder
Dill seed
Cardamon seed
Bay leaf crushed
Cinnamon
Lavender
Damiana
Catnip
Controling powder

I made 7 holes with a small knife and put all the crushed
Herbs mixed in each hole, & then closed it with another candle
Dripping wax. I craved all the this I want from him and dressed
The candle with dragon oil n roled the skull candle in the herbs
Just to be more creative with it and placed it on top of my petition
Paper n a napkin that had his semin in it on a saucer.
To really get in his head after lighting the candle I got a
Nail and burned it in the flame an put it between his head
To really make him think! An then i smoked and prayed on the skull
Blowing the smoke tow a rds the candle.I am sure my spell work with bring
Me some good results. Being positive :)

I'd love any feed back. THANKS everyone.
Last edited by Papa Newt on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified the type of oil used.
oneNonly

New postby Papa Newt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:45 am

When you say dragon oil do you mean Dragon's Blood Oil?
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells