Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Solomon Seal Root Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
Azna21

Solomon Seal Root Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by Azna21 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:03 am

I just love this powder and cannot speak enough about how powerful it is!!

Usually I wear fiery wall of protection (FWP) oil to work to steer clear of the negative vibes and stress that my work environment manifests. Yet, sometimes I’d still go home worn out and exhausted from picking up all the toxic energy of a fast paced work day.

So I decided to try wearing Solomon Seal Root powder to work to help me focus and remain balanced during the work day, as well as make wiser decisions. However, I began to notice that I was no longer vulnerable to easily picking up on the energies of others as I normally am, and intuitively felt very protected.

That’s when I reread Cat’s book (HHRM) re the qualities of Solomon’s Seal and got that it does have a protective component to it.

Before using this powder I believed that the FWP products were the most powerful protective line one could by (I have worked with Rue, Peony and Dragon’s Blood individually, but for me they have not provided the same level of protection as FWP).

So I must say if one is looking for a protective line of products, especially in environments where you are using your intellectual capacity, this is definitely a good product to try out.

Thanks LM – you guys are the best!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: LM’s Solomon Seal Root Powder

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks Azna21, it is always great to hear positive results. Also not all products work the same on each person. Many factors play into the results.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Azna21

Unread post by Azna21 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Yes jwmcclin - thanks for the confirmation re products producing different results for different people b/c that's what I'm learning.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 pm

It does seem to be the case that each worker will have an affinity for certain roots and herbs. They become the staples of our work, our "go-to" conjure ingredients. I have always loved peony root for how dynamic it is; it has so many uses! I find I favor "multi-purpose" roots and herbs...guess that's my Gemini showing again!

Good to hear from you, Azna, and I hope that your pregnancy is going well...I love being pregnant, so I am a little envious. (Only a little, though...) :lol:

Take care,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Azna21

Unread post by Azna21 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Thanks so much Michelle for the kind words and guidance. =)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Solomon Seal Root Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:55 pm

I love the smell of Solomon Seal Root.

SPD-HOO-SOLO
Solomon Seal Root Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”