• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Spell and/or psalm to compel someone to apologize?

Spell and/or psalm to compel someone to apologize?

Unread postby l.espoir » Sun May 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi all,

I've looked through some of the threads similar to this, but I'm still a bit confused on what would be best. I hope no one minds me making another thread. Basically the situation is this. I was with this guy for a while and he completely disrespected me (more than once), despite insisting he cared about me deeply to everyone we know. I called him out on it and now he refuses to acknowledge I even contacted him. Which is insulting and frankly, ridiculous. I deserve a genuine apology from him and I don't want him to sleep well/be comfortable until he gives it to me.

We ended suddenly and I haven't seen him recently, so I don't have anything personal of his (beyond pictures of us together/of him).

Suggestions?
l.espoir

Re: Spell and/or psalm to compel someone to apologize?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:55 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby l.espoir » Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Thanks for the link. I was thinking maybe a skull candle, but then would I use a compelling oil on it or clarity or something to make him restless?
l.espoir

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 pm

You can use the skull candle to get into his head. The rub is getting a "genuine" apology. Using rootwork to compel him to apologize may not bring a true response. Likewise, Clarity may only be effective if he is capable of seeing his shortcoming. I would try Clarity first, and call on the work to show him the hurt he has caused, the injustice he has perpetrated. If he is so apathetic that he is unable to acknowledge his wrongdoing, I'd break out the hyssop and batten down the hatches for some rough work.

Curiously, what is coming to mind is a spell available on the Lucky Mojo site for getting back money owed. This apology is a debt owed, so you may well be able to call on the same spell. Of course, instead of calling for money to be repaid, you will be calling for him to bring you the apology that he owes you. Check out the spell here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Maybe this will help.
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby l.espoir » Mon May 28, 2012 6:56 am

Knowing him and from past experiences with him, I believe the apology would be.genuine. I think at the root, it's easier for him to act cowardly.

thank you so much for your advice. ”pay me” looks like a road worth exploring.
l.espoir

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Nice analogy Mister Hob. Pay Me to get something owed or expected that is not of a financial nature.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion