Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-casting and Prayers To Get Doctors To Help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spell-casting and Prayers To Get Doctors To Help

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, LovemyDogs,
Oh my. This is really alarming.
PLEASE take a look at all of the posts on this thread.
There's soe terrific ideas.
And I am re-posting what Deacon Millett had suggested earlier on this page:

by deaconmillett » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:03 pm

I would petition Dr. Hernandez, asking for a better physician to come and assist me or a flash of insight to come to my nurses and doctors.

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Make sure that friends and family members know what is going on.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett

ALSO< I hope you have already performed protection spells for your dogs.
Maybe even a protection mojo hand that they can wear.
Hoping that someone will come along real soon and help you with a speedy remedy and recovery.
Take care

Angelkitty
Forum Member
First ever surgical procedure worries.

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 am

Hi.

I have found out today that I will soon have to have surgery. I have never had any kind of surgery before and I am absolutely terrified. I was reading the LM website and looked at blessing supplies. I saw the spell that Miss Cat suggests with a white candle (burned over 7 days), blessing oil, personal concerns and a name paper.

Do you think this spell would be suitable for my situation? Are there any other spells or LM products that would be better suited or that could go along with this spell?

Thanks x

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: First ever surgical procedure worries.

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Blessing is wonderful for your condition; also Dr. Hernandez -- to guide and bless your surgical team -- and Tranquility and Crucible of Courage for you.

I'd do the spell as it was described to you, but also add Dr. Hernandez sachet powder to the candle, and burn Tranquility Incense (or even mix it with Crucible of Courage incense). You could also bathe in Blessing or Dr. Hernandez bath crystals.

And, of course, you can find everything here:
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Thank you for your help and advice Miss Michaele. I will certainly take a look at the products that you mentioned.

I love LM products and the forum and also learning about Hoodoo. Over the last few months Hoodoo and studying Hoodoo has been a great source of comfort and help to me whilst going through a rough patch. It's so nice to know that there are people willing to help. Last week I had an incident where my black Eve candle broke and I couldn't afford to wait to order from LM unfortunately, so I went to a local Occult shop to see if they had any (they did not) where the owner asked me what I wanted the candle for and when I explained, he laughed in my face and told me there's no such thing as Hoodoo or negative things. I was so upset with him.

I will never shop anywhere but LM again and I only take advice on my work from people like you on here.

Thank you xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello maria84,
This is shocking news.
I pray that all works out well for you (and that it is not serious).
PLEASE ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for you also (it's free): www.crystalsilenceleague.org
Please keep us posted
Hoping that you have a speedy recovery

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:14 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I will ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for me and I will certainly keep you posted. I just have to wait for the hospital to send me the date of the procedures. The surgeon made it sound fairly straight forward so Hopefully all will be fine. I have ordered the products that have been recommended and as soon as they arrive I will certainly be using them. x

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:28 am

Hi maria84,

You may find some useful information in this thread as well: spells-for-success-and-recovery-from-su ... ce5357800a

Success in the surgery and a speedy trouble-free recovery to you. Our prayers follow you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Thank you very much aura, your advice and kind words are very much appreciated. I'll certainly take a look! x

Kiki
Newly Registered

Specific help with a surgery, please

Unread post by Kiki » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Hello, and please bear w/ me while I explain my situation. June 28, 2013, I had a major surgery (total removal of all internal female reproductive organs except right ovary). The surgeon should have taken that as well, but did not. This past Monday, I was in the ER with the most pain I've ever experienced in my life-it was that &@&$!? right ovary. Needless to say, consult with new surgeon set up for July 15th.

I have to stop midway through last year working on my degree & I refuse to be stopped again!
;)

Reason I'm asking for help is this: I work full-time & school full-time accelerated Bachelors program. I NEED to have my surgery Labor Day weekend. College is all-day Saturdays, hence that weekend is my only reprieve.

Does anyone have specific spells to help me stay out of the ER & mainly a spell to make sure I get my surgery the Thursday or Friday before Labor Day weekend? I really appreciate any and all help and advice!!! Thank you so very much in advance! Take care and many blessings!! Kiki

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Specific help with a surgery, please

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, Kiki,
I am so sorry to hear of this health problem. Please accept my sincere wishes for your good health.
Please also ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for your health (it's free): www.crystalsilenceleague.org
My suggestion is to work a influence skull candle on your Physician and his office manager so that you can influence the Doctor to move up the surgery schedule.
www.luckumojo.com/influence.html
You can also send them a letter requesting an earlier day and use Do AS I Say on the letter. www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
Is there any way that you can talk to your instructors at school and see what they could do o help you?
Take care

LuckyBrazil
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyBrazil » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:44 pm

My cousin has anorexia and is starting the treatment. I would like to know if there is a spell that I can influence the thoughts of it with cure, good vibrations and balance?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:24 pm

LuckyBrazil. I'm sorry your cousin is battling this awful disorder but i am glad she is seeking treatment. I would do some work with crucible of courage to strengthen her resolve, clarity to let her see herself in a truthful light as people suffering from anorexia have a warped self image and some healing work for good measure. Make out a petition paper out of brown grocery sack torn neatly on all sides that states your cousins name and your desired outcome. Get a white skull candle and anoint it lovingly with a mixture of Cruicble of Courage oil, Clarity oil and Healing oil. I'm choosing the skull candle since this is a disorder of the mind. Place the candle on top of the petition paper, light the candle and speak gently to it as you would your cousin. Tell her how strong she is, how much she is loved, that she is brave and will get through this and become perfectly healthy. You could do this work over the course of nine nights to strengthen the working. Just burn a little at a time and let it burn out completely the ninth night, make sure to repeat the words of encouragement and the prayers for her healing everytime you light the candle. Blessings. Here are some links to the products i mentioned.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-skull-white.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Hello Ms. Aida & Deacon Millett,

Well I tried to order the Dr. Hernandez to be set on your alter but I keep getting a “The webpage cannot be found” message every time I click on Product Details link and I was thinking of doing the “Hot Foot” spell on the man with his girlfriend who had previously tried to burn my dogs with her cigarette but I just wanted to wait because I just did the Fast Luck spell 1 & 1/2 week ago & I thought that I needed to wait a little while between the spell work. In the meantime I have purchased a can of mace so hopefully I will get a chance to properly see them before they try to sneak up on me while I am outside with my dogs.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,
Try his site again. I believe it's working now.
Otherwise, send him an e-mail and let him know.
Take care

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:03 am

Hi,

I have had my surgery date today. I was just wanting to ask about the bath crystals that I have ordered. Should I have an odd number of baths leading up to the day of surgery to make them as effective as possible?

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, maria84,
That is a good idea.
PLEASE take care of yourself and please keep us posted.
I will say a prayer for you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:31 am

Blessings for a speedy recovery maria84.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you very much Miss Aida and aura. Your kind words and support are very much appreciated. My surgery is on the 19th of this month. I'll definitely keep you posted. x

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi again,

I just wanted to ask if you think it would be a good idea to use my Dr Hernandez sachet powder on me? I was thinking of dusting it on to my body with a large make up brush everyday leading up to my surgery of for 3 days prior to my surgery which would be this coming Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I have been using small amounts of it on candles that have been dressed with blessing oil.

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi, Maria,
That's absolutely fine.
As you had already stated, just make sure that there is none on you on the day of surgery.
Wishing you the best

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:12 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I will.

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:18 am

Hi

I just wanted to thank you all for your help and advice lately.

I have just been having a few big doubts over my surgery tomorrow, mainly because many of the decisions that I have made over the last few years have always had negative outcomes (one of those decisions lead me to be in the position of needing surgery!!!) and my huge fear of being anesthetized as I've never had anesthetic before (I've never even needed a filling in any of my teeth!) then my candle report for my Dr Hernandez candle came back from MISC saying that the candle had to be re-lit once! :| That made me wobble even more!

Then while I was discussing whether or not to go ahead with the surgery with my parents because of my doubts, then the phone rang and it was the head nurse on the hospital ward. She just called me out of the blue and told me everything about what exactly will happen tomorrow and put my mind a little bit at rest. I'm feeling like it was a little bit of divine intervention.

For the last two nights I have been bathing in a mixture of tranquility and crucible of courage crystals, throwing some of the water on my front door step, then dusting myself from toe to head with Dr Hernandez sachet powder (which smells divine!) whilst asking to be blessed. Then I have been placing a written petition that has been dotted with blessing oil in a 5 dot formation and dusted with Dr Hernandez sachet powder in the center of 3 pale blue candles positioned in a triangle. The 3 candles have been dressed in blessing oil and dusted with Dr Hernandez sachet powder. I then pray the Dr Hernandez prayer from the LM website, followed by the Lord's Prayer and read some suitable psalms. I also pray the Serenity Prayer, because I love the words in it. I will do this again now before I pack all of my different work away and explain why I am doing it and also pack my hospital bag. I hope that everything I have been doing sounds right. I feel like I have done some good work.

Thank you all again ever so much for your kind words and help. I'm sure I'll be back on here very soon to ask more questions from the lovely people at LM! xxx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Good luck tomorrow, Maria,
I'll say a prayer for you.
Let us know how it goes

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.
I had my surgery this morning and I have been allowed to come home, but with a huge list if dos and don'ts. I feel awful, but I honestly believe that things wouldn't have gone so smoothly if I hadn't had the wonderful help and advice from the people at LM and the amazing LM products. I still have a way to go but I had a visitor today who gave me some very good news regarding my other work and so I can't wait to be feeling better to keep my work going and to keep heat on the situation. I have something to look forward to. Xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, maria84 ,
I'm glad you're home.
And so happy that you have received news on your spell work. That is wonderful news! A TERRIFIC "Get Well" present from spirit.
Take care of yourself

DoeMystic
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

7 month old baby muscles not working, may be in a wheelchair

Unread post by DoeMystic » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:51 am

Hi everyone,
does anyone know how I can help a 7 month old baby. there is something wrong with his muscles. Parents have been told he may be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. any recommendations on how to help?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: 7 month old baby muscles not working, may be in a wheelchair

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:28 am

mazepa, if the parents are having trouble getting medical care or accurate diagnoses, call on Dr. Hernandez:

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

... you could even do so if the doctors do know what is going on and the insurance company is behaving properly.

St. Jude, also, is a patron saint of desperate cases; suggest the parents that they ask their doctor about St. Jude Children's Research Hospital -- just google it. Their website has an A-Z list of diseases and a page on "How to Get a Referral."

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

DoeMystic
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: 7 month old baby muscles not working, may be in a wheelchair

Unread post by DoeMystic » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Thank you!!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:45 am

Mazepa: If the parents are willing, they can mix St. Jude powder or Dr. Hernandez powder with baby powder and use that on the infant. You only need a pinch of each powder to blend.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

cecila
Forum Member

Domination and Control of a Person With Influence

Unread post by cecila » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:04 am

Hi,

If I post in a wrong place please excuse me ,I don't know where can be the right place .

I need a doctor to help me,to sign for me some papers/prescriptions. I don't know what oils or herbs to use on I'll meet him.Every time we meet we shake our hands.The last time I used on him LM essence of bend over oil and he was very nervous and rude,rude,rude. In the final he helped me but it looks that he didn't want it and almost tell me that is the last time that he helps me.

This time I really need his help because if he doesn't want to help I have no other place where to go. Where I live is very hard to find a doctor.
What oils and herbs should I use when I'll meet him?

I'm thinking of LM court case oil,could be this a good idea? Or maybe I should try to use essence of bend over again?With the last I am afraid he'll be angry and don't want to help?!

I have the following herbs: five fingers,calamus,licorice.

What is your advice? What oils and herbs to use for this situation? I also have other LM oils (COS,attraction,van van etc) but I don't think will help here. Or maybe ?

I am wondering if poppy seeds can help to weaken him. Would be this a good idea or he 'll become confuse and he will not help me at all?
Any advice will help.
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Domination and Control of a Person With Influence

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Hello, cecila ,

I am moving you to the subforum that has answers to your query.

After reading the posts, if you have any questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to answer them

Wishing you the very best

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:55 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I just read the topic ans I didn't find my answers.
I still have the same questions:

1. can I use poppy seeds to help to weaken him ? Would be this a good idea or he 'll become confuse and he will not help me at all?

2. can be LM Court Case oil used in this situation? I'm not sure if doctors can be regarded like a court case?

3.would be better essence of bend over oil to touch him?
As I said the last time I used on him LM essence of bend over oil and he was very nervous and rude,rude,rude. In the final he helped me but it looks that he didn't want it and almost tell me that is the last time that he helps me.

4.I am wondering if I can mix Court case oil with bend over oil?

This time I really need his help because if he doesn't want to help I have no other place to go. Where I live is very hard to find a doctor.

The main question is:
What oils and herbs should I use when I'll meet him?

thank you

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, cecila ,

Not knowing why he said he wouldn't help you, this query makes it difficult.

Court case doesn't work for this.

Poppy seeds will confuse him

Bend Over may be weak on people who are very VERY strong willed.

I would use a skull candle with compelling or influence oil

here is a skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Here are the compelling products: www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

There are many ideas on these pages. If you would look through them, you will find excellent ideas

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Miss Aida thank you for your help.

dmtm
Forum Member

Unread post by dmtm » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:48 am

Good Morning,

In a few weeks I have an appointment with a new doctor, she is highly recommended, but does not accept private health insurance so I'd have to pay her standard hourly rate, but... she might be willing to work on a sliding scale, what can I do to get the lowest rate possible? I'm not happy with the doctor I have now (of course, he takes insurance so I can actually afford it which is why I stick with him) and I have had a couple of other doctors who did more harm than good, so it's great to hear such wonderful things about her from other doctors. I'd hate to have to pass on something that could really help me. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Hello dmtm,

You could try using Influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html) to sway the new Doctor. I would also recommend petitioning Dr Jose Hernandez (http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html) to allow this doctor to take you on in a way that you can afford if you come from a Catholic background or are open to working with this being.

Peace~

Nathen

dmtm
Forum Member

Unread post by dmtm » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:22 am

Thank you for the information, I just read about Dr. Jose Hernandez and he sounds great.

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello LM and Folks, Would it be a awesome idea to use the influence products to get a specific doctor I'm seeing to help me way better than she does? I'm thinking about getting MISC to do a influence vigil candle on my behalf but I would love to also send MISC a picture of my doctor for really effective results but I don't know how to go about by doing it. :D

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:49 am

Hello Spiritualist01,

IF you go to the MISC website there are instructions for sending a photo of who you would want to work on. GO to this link (http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html) to find the instructions.

And yes you can absolutely use Influence to get your doctor to be more helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:20 am

Thanks Nathen :D

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”