• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 am

Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Re: I Love Crown of Success and Attraction oil!

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:20 pm

I am a huge COS fan! The COS mojo hand was the first one I ever purchased from LMC-I have it still and I love it.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: I Love Crown of Success and Attraction oil!

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks for sharing your story! Crown of Success and Attraction are two of my favourite products. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Academy school application for my children

Unread postby LadyoftheRainbow » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Hello All,

I will be submitting an application for a great academy school for my kids to get into a really competitive school but BEFORE I mail or drop it off I would like to pray and bless the application. I wanted to know what Lucky Mojo products and course of action would be helpful to boost their likelihood of getting into this school.

Love and Light
LadyoftheRainbow

Re: Academy school application for my children

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 pm

I would use Crown of Success and Influence sachet powders; dust the application lightly with them and pray that your kids will successfuly get into the school.

Good luck!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Lightly dust it with Crown of Success powder, but make sure it is not visible. Pray Psalms 29 and 65 for your children's success in school and in life.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LadyoftheRainbow » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank you both so much! Do you think that some type of Luck product would be needed? If so, which one would be the most appropriate? I forgot to mention that their names would be put into a Lottery Drawing for admission.

I will keep in mind to post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League and set a light prob a week before the Drawing at home and on MISC Altar.

Love and Light
LadyoftheRainbow

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:45 pm

LadyoftheRainbow wrote:Thank you both so much! Do you think that some type of Luck product would be needed? If so, which one would be the most appropriate? I forgot to mention that their names would be put into a Lottery Drawing for admission.

In that case, add some Black Cat powder or burn a Black Cat candle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LadyoftheRainbow » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:17 am

Would have never thought of that Mama Micki! Thank you!!! One more question, If I were to mix bath crystals with this for me and my children, which products would be most appropriate and what timing would you recommend I use the baths?

Love and light
LadyoftheRainbow

Spell Casting to Transfer College Credits

Unread postby Tengotodo » Tue May 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello Everyone,
I'm currently enrolled in a physical therapy assistant program. Unfortunately for me, I had to retake all the prerequisite classes because I took them over 10 yrs ago. Whats left is English 101 and Anatomy and Physiology 2. I plan to enroll online at straighterline.com for both courses.

The school will offer the two classes in the fall but I prefer to spend time with my 1 yr old son in California before the core program starts in January. However, the school wont accept the AP course. I personally believe the online course is harder and it includes lab. I already taken AP 1 at this school and it was easy

Will a honey jar spell work to influence the dean's mind? Any ideas or suggestions?

I was thinking of having an ongoing honey jar spell for 1-2 months while simultaneously completing my courses. Once complete, I would submit the transcript to my current school.

Thank you!!
Tengotodo

Re: Spell Casting to Transfer College Credits

Unread postby SilverDaniels » Tue May 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Hey Tengatodo,

So, the school is refusing to accept your credits because they're too old. Is this part of their policy?

Years ago, when I was applying for a clerical temp agency for the second time, they made me re-test because my previous typing and aptitude scores were 3 years out-dated. Apparently, it was there company policy to make all applicants re-test after a certain period of in-activity has been lapsed. Which turned out to be a great opportunity to sharpen my skills.

In regards to an effective tactic of magic, it's difficult to say without knowing all the factors involved.

Are you able to arrange some face time with the school's dean? Would s/he need to override/break any laws, protocols, or policies in order to accept your scores? Is the professional field you're striving to work in strict on credentials? If the dean denies your request, what other options do you have available that would still help you achieve your goal?

I'm sure someone in the forum will come along and to offer their helpful perspective. In the meantime, you'd probably be doing pretty good by getting a reading to assess the best plan of action for your overall success.

I'm interested to see what tricks, tips, and techniques the others will share.

Happy Conjuring!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^
SilverDaniels

Unread postby Tengotodo » Tue May 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Most colleges have a 5-10 yr policy regarding transferring of credits. I have options of attending my current school or paying a huge amount of money to take the online course thru a university.

Worst case scenario, Ill attend my school in the fall. Ive been communicating with the deans staff and my options are limited. The school wouldn't be breaking any laws or protocols. The online school where Id like to enroll has transferred credits to numerous universities. The coursework meets or exceeds my current school but in the end its up to the individual school to decide what they'll accept.

Its not a critical situation, but it would be nice to spend additional time with my son. I thought that maybe sweetening the dean and his staff with a honey jar was within reach. A reading sounds great but I dont have the funds for that. But, I do have several oils and powders from LM
Tengotodo

Unread postby aura » Wed May 15, 2013 3:49 am

Hi Tengotodo,

Sorry to rain on your parade here, but from what I understand reading your posts, you are in a financially limited situation and the most reasonable financial option is to attend your current school and re-do the course even if it is easy. I can understand wanting to spend the additional time with your son but the course only lasts one semester and life has suggested the path of least financial resistance to you. At this point, objectively speaking it would be wiser to bite the bullet and simply do the course rather than use up time and money finding an alternative. Consider viewing the problem from a different perspective: is there a way to do the course as prescribed and nonetheless spend time with your son - can he come and visit you at the school? Vacation where your school is? Can you make special Skype dates with him? Send him a weekly hand-made card he'll look forward to, cherish and treasure?

If you do absolutely want to try for the transfer from the on-line school that is currently not accepted then yes, a sweet jar on the dean is a very good way to go. Add some calamus and/or compelling (or commanding) powder to the jar as well as five finger grass, you may even want some licorice in there as well. In addition, you may want to burn (or have MISC burn) a road opener candle to break through any obstacles in the way. You can either burn a vigil light or orange taper candles carved with your petition and then anointed with Road Opener oil. In a pinch, Van Van would do as well.

Blessings and success to you in your work and studies!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SilverDaniels » Wed May 15, 2013 8:26 am

Gotta love that Road Opener!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^
SilverDaniels

Unread postby Tengotodo » Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Hello Aura,
You've made some valid points and thank you for the great advice. If I decide to proceed with honey jar, I will definitely keep everyone updated.
Tengotodo

i need favor / a miracle for acceptance into nursing program

Unread postby miraclesnlove » Fri May 24, 2013 7:09 am

hi.. i am trying to figure out what can i do exactly to help in securing a spot in the nursing program coming up in Aug. 2013. i have applied when they opened up the application process. and took the compass test that is required when you apply to their program, but i didnt do all that in math and the counselor said thats why they give the compass test because they base their selections on a point system since a lot of people apply for the program.

i really need and want to get in there in August. but im so hopeful and determined too. and the counselor said that those selected will find out in sometime in June if they are in. well i wanna be in. i have been a CNA for over 8yrs now. i need to climb the ladder for to better support my child.

i am looking to have a vigil candle set for me at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. and definitely am gonna stock up on some products.

What i can be conjuring that could give that result needed?

i currently have some king solomon wisdom oil, crown of success oil (not much left in the bottle, i love that oil, gotta stock up on it ), attraction oil, look me over oil, van van oil , peach tree leaves, star anise, five finger grass, an orange candle, and a yellow plain glass-encased candle.

i really need insight on what items i can use, what psalms i can use, prayers i can pray.

all advice is greatly appreciated..
miraclesnlove

Re: i need favor / a miracle for acceptance into nursing program

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 am

Go post a prayer request at the the Crystal Silence League. This can be a great help, in addition to any other work you do.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby miraclesnlove » Fri May 24, 2013 10:38 pm

thanks. i have definitely already done so...
miraclesnlove

Unread postby Leah Rivera » Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 am

I would do a honey jar for Steady Work, it will work also for job improvement. Put the names of the people who are making the decision into the honey jar. Just keep burning candles on the jar, talk to it and work it regularly.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-steady-work.html
Leah Rivera

TO HELP CHILD GET INTO SCHOOL

Unread postby maylena » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello, I would like some advice from whomever can offer it. What can I do to get my daughter into a school that accepts a limited amount of students. She has to complete a test first. I was thinking of the crown of success spell kit or maybe just the triple strength COS mojo bag. She is also very intelligent but lacks confidence. What about a honey jar also?

I would really appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanking everyone in advance for their help.
maylena

Re: Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread postby aura » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 am

The Crown of Success spell kit would be a great alternative and it comes with a regular strength mojo hand that can be fixed for your daughter. If she has self-esteem issues, Power products are a great choice for her, a bottle of the condition oïl could become her new perfume oil! To help give the work some extra punch you could have MISC back up your work by burning a trio of candles on their altar for you:

Crown of Success to support the spell kit's work: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ccess.html
Power to help her develop greater personal power: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... power.html
John the Conqueror or Victory to help her conquer the obstacles in her way: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ueror.html or http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ctory.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maylena » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:22 am

Hi Everyone, do you think it would be a good idea to put the high school application in a honeyjar and if so what oils or herbs should i use ?

I thank everyone who has responded to my post. It is greatly appreciated.
maylena

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:28 am

Hi, Maylena,
Sure! As long as it's a copy of it.
Then I would still use it as a petition paper where I would write the name and intention.
See thread on petition papers to get ideas.
Have a great day
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

FREEZER SPELL FOR SCHOOL ACCEPTANCE

Unread postby maylena » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know if it is a good idea to do a freezer spell to stop applicants from gaining acceptance into a school that is difficult to get into? My son is doing a entrance exam for a school that has about 800 applicants but only 30 are chosen. I have done other things to help him like setting candles but I feel like I need to do something else in order to get him in because it is so competitive.

I thank everyone for their input and suggestions.
maylena

Re: FREEZER SPELL FOR SCHOOL ACCEPTANCE

Unread postby aura » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:35 am

A freezer spell on the competition could be quite helpful in addition to your other work. Burning candles on the competition with ''I Can You Can't'' oïl would also be a nice touch.

You may also want to read through the thread I've merged your post into to see if any of the ideas here could also apply to your case.

Blessings and success.
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:51 am.

Unread postby maylena » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:12 am

Thanks so much aura for your prompt reply. I really appreciate your sharing your wisdom with others. May God bless you.

I have a followup question regarding the freezer spell. Can you please let me know what oils to use and the freezer spell that would be deemed appropriate for stopping your competitors?
maylena

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 am

Good Morning, Maylena,
Have you looked at this link? www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html Lots of ideas here.
For more wonderful ideas, just go to the search engine above RIGHT side (dark green area with white box) and write: "freezer"
You'll get many ideas here. Look through both links I have gave you and see what feels comfortable to you (let your intuition guide you).
Take care and have a terrific day
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maylena » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:46 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for your great advice, it is well appreciated. I have one more question however regarding freezer spells.

Can I use I can, you can't oil for the name paper or should it be influence or commanding oil.

also what should the petition say, something like "Freeze oil all my son's competitors for entrance into - - -.

Thanks again everyone for all your help.
maylena

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:50 am

Good Morning, Maylena,
If this were me, I would use Commanding. But, this is just me. Other root workers will suggest other things. So, the bottom line is: go with your intuition.
The verbiage is excellent except for the word: "Oil". I would write the same thing minus that word.
Am rooting for your son!
Going out of your way like this for your son tells me one ting about you: You're a TERRIFIC Mom!! <---and he's very lucky to have you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maylena » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:40 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thanks again for your great advice. I hope one day I can do something nice for you. I made a mistake in my previous post.

I meant to write "out" not oil.

Thanks for the great complement about being a great mom. My kids are my life, and everything I do I do it for them.

P.S. If you are a mom I am sure you are great too and your kids are very lucky to have you.

Have a beautiful day and may God bless you.
maylena

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:23 am

Maylena,
Thank you so much! You're so sweet.
Just also wanted to make sure that you have read this entire thread from the beginning to insure that you also make your son stand out.
Crown of Success (and other great ideas) are discussed on this thread.
Take care of yourself.
And may GOD Bless you and your son too.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HighlyFavored1 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Hello All,

I have already sent my application documents to a particular graduate school. I desire to gain acceptance into a PhD program. I am in the process of creating a honey jar to sweeten the admission folks a bit. I do not know specifically who will decide whether or not I will get in however, I do have names of individuals who may be directly or indirectly involved in the process. This will be a great opportunity for me and I will be overjoyed to gain acceptance. I have done a road opener, protection, and cleansing with the help of spiritual guides. I was wondering can I use crown of success to anoint the candle I will be using atop the honey jar?

I will be burning a candle everyday for 8 days then burying it in the woods.
HighlyFavored1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Good Evening, HighlyFavored,
YES! That would be terrific!
You might also want to consider a Crown of Success spell kit for yourself: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
Read about it's terrific usages here: www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Wishing you all the luck in the world, DR. Highlyfavored. And your forum name is excellent. LOVE the confidence!!
There will probably be other root workers making other valuable suggestions for you also.
Take everything into consideration and let spirit guide yu to the right directions and choices.
Take care and good luck!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HighlyFavored1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:57 am

THANK YOU MISS AIDA!

I will definitely be purchasing a Crown of Success kit for myself. I can hardly wait to get started! Now I will be checking the mail everyday. I will keep you and all the members updated. When the kit gets here, I'm sure I will have more questions :D
HighlyFavored1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello, Highlyfavored,
OK! GREAT!
We are all here for you when you have questions. Anytime!
Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Which spells to use for my situatuion

Unread postby Cwds_613 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:38 pm

I am a graduating senior and I am trying to gain admission to a certain dental school. I have already turned in my application online. My overall application is great but my grades are not that competitive. :( I still have a shot if I do outstanding on the DAT. I will take that on Jan 2. :D The high DAT score will balance out my low GPA. :) The grades I get this semester will help my GPA a little. I plan on doing a spell on the DAT, the admissions committee, and grades for this semester so that I can make a strong finish. :idea: Any suggestions of the spells I should cast(I would prefer a spell kit since I am a beginner)?

What spell should I use for the following?:
[*]Grades/Finals
[*]Dental Application/Admissions Commitee
[*]Making sure I graduate on time May 2014
[*]DAT scores/studying for it

P.S. I have two candles I use called wisdom and motivation that I use for studying. They really put me in the mood for studying and makes it easier to start.
Cwds_613

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Hello, Cwds_
Congratulations on your undergrad! How exciting!!!
Have you look at all the posts on this thread? There's so much information on these 2 pages and WONDERFUL spell suggestions.
Please read them. Then, if you have anymore questions, we are here for you.
Again: CONGRATS!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cwds_613 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:55 pm

What kit should I start with first? :D
Cwds_613

Unread postby aura » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:41 am

Hi Cwds_613,

Since your current priority is the grades and finals/DAT, work there first. A nice three-fold approach is the following:

1 - in an oil diffuser, use a combination of Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity while you study (another possible combo is Victory, Power and King Solomon Wisdom)
2 - work a ''King Solomon Wisdom, Good Grades On Tests Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit'' which you can find here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
3 - have MISC back up your work with a run of candles alternating between John the Conqueror, King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success Vigil lights.
Forum Moderator

How to Sway Committee Approval in my favor?

Unread postby birdsong » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:24 am

I'm not sure if this fits in the academic or the justice/legal cases categories so if it's wrongly placed, please feel free to move it to its appropriate sub-forum.

My case is related to academia though. Without getting too much into the details, I was unfortunately struck down by a very severe illness a few years ago that forced me to take a prolonged absence from college. After almost a decade later, I'm finally well enough to attempt to go back and restart my life again.

However, I have to re-take several standarized exams and other course-based tests as part of the admissions process. The problem lies in my inability to take these exams like a normal person so due to my medical condition, I've applied for disability accommodations. However, as if the prospect of school itself isn't enough to worry about, the testing administration has been making it an absolute nightmare to get my requests approved. It has been over two years since I first started the process!

I keep getting the run-around, I'm at my wits' end and am very close to giving up (which I really don't want to do...because I really want to go back to school, I NEED to finish school and get my degree!) but I don't think it's fair that I should have receive inaccurate scores that don't reflect my true abilities due to the administration's incompetence.

Right now, my case is still "pending." What can I do to 1) Approve my requests and 2) Hurry up this process? I want to resolve this as quickly and as favorably as possible since the school application deadlines are coming up really soon! And if I put this off for another year, I probably won't have the courage & motivation to keep pursuing this....please help!

Thank you all so much. I'll be grateful for any advice or suggestions of spells. Thanks!
birdsong

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello, Birdsong,
Wow. This is totally ridiculous. I just can't believe it!
Have you contacted any disability organizations to help you? Sure sounds like discrimination to me.
If you have, were there any discussions regarding court?
If there has been, take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
St Expedite would help tremendously also. He helps with rapid solutions to problems. Sounds like he is the Saint for you. www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
You might also want to get a "boost" for your learning. All that time away does indeed fog your memory (disability or not). King Solomon helps greatly with this: www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best and I pray that they handle expeditiously and with RESPECT.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cwds_613 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:56 am

Hello,

I would like to know which one of your products will help me?

I am in the process of applying to dental school. I sent off the rest of my missing materials yesterday. I am so nervous because I really want to go to dental school and I don't think my credientals are not competitive. Yesterday, I went to the lady that normally give me candles and she told me, I was so peaceful that I didn't need any work. I have been meditating with the law of attraction visualization. And I have been praying daily the miracle prayer with my own prayer and reading the word. I would like to do a spell kit on top of all of that just to reinforce the laws of attraction. Any suggestions?
Cwds_613

Unread postby Hedge-Witch » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:16 am

Hi,

You could really have done with dusting your papers with Crown of Success Powder before sending your final papers off. But you could get a Crown of Success spell kit from Lucky Mojo and put that positive energy out there for your success in Dental School. Hope that helps.
HRCC G#1548
Hedge-Witch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello, Cwds_613,
I COMPLETELY agree with Hedge-Witch.
Here's the spell kit:
www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
Wishing you the very best.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cwds_613 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:33 am

I am trying to get into dental school. I sent my materials to them and I burned a road opener candle with crown of success to make sure that my application is complete and it gets there safely. Now in order to get an interview, I have decided to a 7 day high john candle with the oil and a triad of dragon's blood, patchouli and a miracle candle. I also made a honey jar with the crown of success candle and oil on top. The honey jar has the dean's name and an admissions committee of school title since I don't know who is on it. Do you think this a good ritual? What day should I start this ritual? Today or tomorrow?

Thank you!
Cwds_613

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, Cwds_613,
I would also include a Crown of Success spell kit with everything else you're doing: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
I usually start these type of spells on a Thursday of a waxing moon.
The kit would give you complete step by step instructions.
I have personally found this kit to be very successful.
Have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free): crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
And it wouldn't hurt to have a candle lit on the MISC altar (for even more power going out into the universe) www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Wishing you the very best.
And praying for your acceptance
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed May 07, 2014 8:05 am

Hi, what products would work best on being accepted to doing a course I really long to do at the university of my choice?

I applied earlier this year and was gutted to be rejected. I had all the right grades, years of experience in the field (mental health) and a glowing reference, but apparently they said no because I already had a nursing degree(?!) and because I had failed a component of that, they wouldn't accept me.

This really is the university of my choice because it's where I live and I can't afford to move away from the area. Plus, psychiatric nursing is what I have longed to do. Ideally, I would like the admission tutors to 'forget' all about my previous application and accept me for the one I will redo in January. I have come out now anyway with a BSc in Health Studies, so it's not the same as nursing as I didn't get that.

What products would work best for getting the admissions staff at this uni to accept me on a place next year? I was thinking Bend Over, but not sure if that is too strong?
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,
I was thinking the same thing: Bend Over.
It needs to be strong because of what you are lacking in the application.
Also, you might want to get yourself a Master Mojo hand so that they look at you differently.
www.luckymojo.com/bendover.html
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Wishing you the best on this.
I am a nurse and I know how tough these people can be. So, you have to be tough too!
Keep us posted!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Absolutely new to this!

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello everyone, I have been following this forum for weeks now and I'm very intrigued. I don't know a thing about herbs, spells, or anything of the sort, but right now I'm going through a very hard time. I recently applied to a nursing program that's so difficult to get and supposedly this year has had the most applicants ever. I read on previous forums people saying they've used the crown of success honey jar and it's worked for them. My question is is it ok for me to purchase these things not knowing much about hoodo or herbs? And if it is do you guys recommend the CS honey jar? The announcement of whether I got in will be around mid June so I'm hoping it's not too late. Is this something anyone can do ( use the honey jar)? Please help :)

Thank you all
Jasmine22

Re: Absolutely new to this!

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat May 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Jasmine22 wrote:Hello everyone, I have been following this forum for weeks now and I'm very intrigued. I don't know a thing about herbs, spells, or anything of the sort, ... I read on previous forums people saying they've used the crown of success honey jar and it's worked for them. My question is is it ok for me to purchase these things not knowing much about hoodo or herbs?

Well, you may know a little more than you think, since you've been lurking and learning here for several weeks. :)

do you guys recommend the CS honey jar? The announcement of whether I got in will be around mid June so I'm hoping it's not too late.
That's about thirty days -- that might be enough. Shipping from Lucky Mojo will take up some of that time, however. You might want to have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set some lights for you. These lights are set by skilled and prayerful people -- so a series of Crown of Success candles might be enough!

Is this something anyone can do ( use the honey jar)? Please help :)

Pretty much, given normal intelligence and mental concentration.

If you had another few weeks to work with, I would not hesitate to recommend a honey jar kit. Working with spell kits, especially kits with such detailed instructions as Lucky Mojo's, is a good way to begin your education in conjure.

You might want a reading from one of the fine rootworkers at AIRR -- because sometimes, when spells fail, it's because of unsuspected obstacles that didnt get cleared up. You may need something a little sharper and more agressive than Crown of Success, for example -- such as I Can, You Can't. You might need to prepare the way with Road Opener or Block Buster. You might even need Uncrossing or Jinx Killer, first.

And welcome to the forum, Jasmine22!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetLady » Sun May 18, 2014 7:10 am

Hi Jasmine22:
You could do a road opener spell along with your honey jar to open the way, this would help with any obstacles or blocks that you might encounter in getting your application selected.

Also, I don't know what your feelings are on this, but when I read your post, the words "I can, you can't" came clearly into my mind. Since you said there are a lot of applicants, maybe giving this product line a try would help you. Of course, if you are of the persuasion to only do "benign" work, that is absolutely okay. I just think that maybe it would benefit you. Best of Luck with your Nursing aspirations :)
~SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Sun May 18, 2014 7:46 am

I just wanted to say thank you to all if you! I think I'll give the road opener candle and I can you can't a try. Also the honey jar, how long does it take for it to take effect?
Jasmine22

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Sun May 18, 2014 7:55 am

I think you guys are right, I think I won't have enough time for the honey jar, so is it ok to buy the road blocker and crown if success candle and light them together? I'll also buy the I can you can't oil, I need all the help I can get. Thank you guys in advance
Jasmine22

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:00 am

Also how would the I can you can't oil work? Is it going to help me get in but hurt another persons chances? Also would I put it on myself everyday for the next 30 days or so? Sorry about so many questions :)
Jasmine22

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm

just another quick question, if I purchase the i can you can't oil, would it bring me bad karma in the long run for trying to get ahead? i know it's a silly question but i'm just trying to wrap my head around how it works. thanks :)
Jasmine22

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 19, 2014 12:05 am

Jasmine22, I got so locked in on honey jars and inexperience and your other concerns that i totally blanked on the fact that you want to be a nurse!

Include Blessed Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez in your work! He's sure to help.

And get the Crystal Silence League to join you in prayer.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 19, 2014 12:09 am

Jasmine22 wrote:just another quick question, if I purchase the i can you can't oil, would it bring me bad karma in the long run for trying to get ahead? i know it's a silly question but i'm just trying to wrap my head around how it works. thanks :)

"Karma" is a Hindu concept, and it means something more like "balance" or "homeostasis" than "retribution" or even "justice."

Hoodoo -- conjure -- is Christian folk magic, and divine judgment and justice are certainly Christian concerns. But remember -- "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I shall be white as snow." If you're worried about I Can You Can't work, take a hyssop bath afterwards.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:13 am

Thank you so much MissMichaele! I just ordered the oil, crown of success candle and the dr.hernandez oil. I also placed my petition in the crystal silence league for prayers. Oh and I also placed an order for the church to light a candle for me! Thank you so much I would have been lost otherwise! I really want this, getting into this school means the world to me! Thank you so much and to SweetLady for the advise,
Jasmine22

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon May 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Jasmine22 wrote:Also how would the I can you can't oil work? Is it going to help me get in but hurt another persons chances? Also would I put it on myself everyday for the next 30 days or so? Sorry about so many questions :)

Don't worry about the questions, the forums are for learning and helping one another :)
~You can put a time on your spells. This is done simply with prayer. A popular prayer "add-on" when in real need is to add "By the time this candle burns out" into your prayer(s). Or, you can choose a specific date that you want to see completion of your spells effects.
SweetLady

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:50 pm

thank you SweetLady!! I really love this forum, you guys have been such a great help!
Jasmine22

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power