Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Francie:

Follow this simple link and read all about doing the laid-out-for-you St. Joseph Real Estate Spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

fdhionly

Unread post by fdhionly » Wed May 29, 2013 10:12 pm

I tried that spell last fall and the situation hasn't changed. Now I am a few hundred miles from the house, so on site work is impossible. Is there anything else I can do?

leo_da_lion

Unread post by leo_da_lion » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Hello.

My parents and I are currently looking to relocate to southern California. The situation where I currently am is not working out and hasn't for the past 4 years (depression, no friends, no social life, losing every job that I've had etc.).

I have gotten a card reading to make sure the move was going to work out well and be beneficial to me and the results were very good; my doors are also open to the move. I will be there next week to look for real estate. Because southern California has low inventory for houses, especially in the price range we want to stick in, I would like to know the best way (most aggressive) to have the realtor find what were looking for before August so I can start school.

I have absolutely no experience with real estate hoodoo. More than likely i will have a candle lit. I have a picture of the realtor and the address of the realtor's office. I was thinking about putting her picture, my parents, and my picture under the candle and asking the saint or the spirit to help us find something.

I was looking at St. Joseph and maybe attraction or Fast luck? Also Saint Expedite to help with speeding the process of finding a home. :mrgreen:
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spelling

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 pm

I would recommend Our Lady of Loretto. She is petitioned to find a new home. (Saint Joseph is for selling a home.)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

leo_da_lion

Unread post by leo_da_lion » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 am

catherineyronwode wrote:I would recommend Our Lady of Loretto. She is petitioned to find a new home. (Saint Joseph is for selling a home.)
I cant find her candle

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Look on the candle page, under Catholic vigil candles. The candles dedicated to Mother Mary in her various forms are at the end of that section.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

leo_da_lion

Unread post by leo_da_lion » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

ok thank you..what would be the best way to write the petition

ainomiaka

Unread post by ainomiaka » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:49 am

My husband and I are looking for a house in a popular neighborhood, getting outbid and finding houses slow to come on the market. Any suggestions for what we can do to get our home?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:44 am

Hi ainomiaka,

You can try the Attraction spell kit or work with some Attraction products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You can also try some Fast Luck and Crown of Success products to help your goal.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:18 am

ainomiaka,

Cedarwood, ither in the form of the wood itself or in the form of essential oil,is used by workers to dress a house they wish to sell, and can also be used by buyers to get a home. Wear it on your hands as you open doors.

Get some of the dirt from the house's yard and place it on a small working altar in a bowl on a photo of the home. If you want to be creative, cover the altar with a map of the area, on which you have marked the house's location. Place coins in the dirt, as "earnest money." Pray over it for success.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:27 am

ainomiaka wrote:My husband and I are looking for a house in a popular neighborhood, getting outbid and finding houses slow to come on the market. Any suggestions for what we can do to get our home?
Since you are in competition with other buyers, you might try I Can You Can't and Victory products. Wear the oil and dress candles with it. Mix some powder with the dirt in the front yard of the house. Take a bath with the bath crystals and put some of the bath water in the yard or on the front steps.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ainomiaka

Unread post by ainomiaka » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:37 am

Thank you so much for the ideas. I have a couple of questions to make sure I'm doing this right.
The attraction spell mentioned -would that be better than loadstone? How do those differ? It seems like either could be applied but I'm not sure if one would be best.

Also would the map work even if we don't have dirt? I get that dirt would be a better but all the houses are currently sold to other people.

Done2

Unread post by Done2 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Ah, finally found it..... :D

Hubby has had two job interviews in a different province from us. Job #1 is better pay, but it is 8 hours away from civilization (I'm not joking). The other job is lower pay but on the edge of an urban centre. Personally I would prefer the latter, but I'm not working it because they both have their pluses and minuses (I could get 100 acres in #1 for what a condo would cost me at #2).

Okay so here are my issues.....

Selling the current house:

This house has not been good to us. I have suffered severe health problems to the point that I can no longer work, our marriage has devolved into basically being roomates, we're not fighting, but it's turned into an "old shoe" type relationship. The house was even our fourth choice when we were buying, the first 3 had fallen through. On the plus side, we are on a quiet cul-de-sac and even our grow-ops are nice looking houses. Right now I am working at cleaning, decluttering, and prepping for sale.

Here are a few things I'm thinking of.

SELLING

1) I will be ordering the St. Joseph kit,
2) Since the house has not been "good to me" I was thinking of doing a cleanse (Chinese wash?). Since I'll be repainting can I add the wash to the TSP water for pre-paint prep?
3) we will be replacing some of the flooring, should I use the wash on the subflooring before I put down the new flooring?
4) Once the house is sold, do I keep St. Joseph forever? I know you dig him up and give him a place of honour, but does he stay with the house? Or do I take him with me to the new home?
5) Our house is a split level. I realize that you clean from back to front, but do I cleanse from down to up? or from up to down?

BUYING

1) During the interview for the more urban job, the interviewer stated that rentals are almost non-existant in the area. Considering we own a zoo (5 dogs, 10 cats, 17 pigeons and a 15 year old koi), finding rental is going to be impossible. Short term, DH can stay at my sisters and I can stay here and prep.
2) I noticed there is no kit for Our Lady of Loreto, what else would I use for finding a home? Since I'll probably be burning remotely (sis would have a fit if I brought a Vigil candle into her home) Do I need more than one candle?
3) I do not have a specific house in my mind, and I haven't seen anything on the MLS board. Do I just create a wishlist and hope for the best? Take photos of the areas we want? Make a collage? Make a list? Does anyone have any hints? There are places that are our "dream home" unfortunately they're running over half a million which is way out of our league. Should I make a mock listing? If I do this, how should I bless it? Attraction oil?
4) Both of us have decided that we want this to be our last move. So I really want to get this right
5) Once I find the home, how should I go about blessing it?
6) We've decided that we want to be no more than an hour out of town, but that does include a number of towns. Should I print off a Google map image of the area?

I mean it's great to have these kinds of problems, but it's still stressful.

Done2

Unread post by Done2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:20 pm

How do you get St. Joseph to help you find a new house? I've got the kit on order, but the explanation on the St. Joseph page doesn't say anything about finding a new home.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:20 am

Good Morning, Bulldogge / done,
St Joseph is usually petitioned to sell a home. That is what he is most popular for doing. And, this is what Lucky Mojo talks about on this site: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
However, in addition to hundreds of things that St. Joseph helps us with, he is also the representation of family, protection of the home, and such.
You could 1-perform a Novena (nine day prayer) to him and ask him what you specifically want. Or, you could: 2- alter the kit that you have and just change your petition.
If you want to sell your home and also buy a new home then, use the kit as described then, do further magic.
There is a topic on the forum about buying a home. The name of the topic is spells to find a new home
There are also topics on rental (but some of those spells are also dual-purpose to buy a home).
Hope this helps. Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

baybay49

Unread post by baybay49 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:36 am

I've been living in same place for 30 years. I feel it time for me to move on, time to go back to country or sub. My problem is money to make this happen. I would like my own house and land. I know big order, thinking land first. What products and advice would forums members in the know suggest. Thanks for help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 am

Good Morning, Baybay49,
Lucky Mojo has oodles of ideas for you to examine and decide what's best for you.
Please take a look at this page. www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Hope this helps. Good luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:54 am

Hi baybay49, You and me are in the same boat! I'm also looking at doing some of these same things. There is also a Saint who is said to help with matters connected to real estate; St. Joseph. Here is a link to info on him: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

baybay49

Unread post by baybay49 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 am

:) Thanks to you both.

babylon dementia
Newly Registered

Unread post by babylon dementia » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:34 pm

my home of many years was damaged by a city sewer pipe breaking and a mysterious fire, we were turned out and have found a small apt to stay in. we cannot pay for the repairs the city demands we do, and denies the damage had anything to do with them, although they cleaned up our neighbor's similar damages.

we are slipping into foreclosure but the mortgage co will not accept a deed in liu and has suggested a short sale. we cannot afford to fix the home and are not allowed in.

i would like to unload this mess and move on as we are very very broke. any suggestions?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:47 am

If its the case that you had a mortgage on the property and have been unable to keep up the payments since the damage it is possible that if the bank conducts a short sale of the property you might be held liable for the difference between the short sale price and the value of the initial mortgage. This is a very specific question of legal liability. I would definitely suggest you need to contact an attorney to find out your legal rights and potential liability. This is just my own opinion.
You can also call 1-888-4-HOODOO for a quick answer.
Or get a reading: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:10 am

Babylon dementia,

I'd like to also add a link to a great section on honey jars :

html://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Scroll down to, Forestall Home Foreclosure, refinance a loan, honey jar mini hoodoo spell kit.

For free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.com

Keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 am

If the house has a mortgage, it should also have homeowner's insurance. What has your insurance company said? If the city is responsible, the insurance company has their own legal team to fight them if it is needed. Have you talked to the neighbors to see how the situation was handled?

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello all,
I recently turned in a home loan application to a federal program that assists low income families such as mine. I know which house I would like to purchase and I feel I can afford it. The thing is, the house is such a "hot buy" I am afraid someone will snatch it up. I have purchased a Our Lady of Loretto candle with LM and received a positive report. I would like some advice on
A. How to have the loan approved
B. Claim the house as mine so I can purchase it

Thanks a bunch

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:49 am

Hi DreamCatcher,

A. You can look through the large variety of spell-work suggested in the following thread that deals with mortgages and mortgage issues: spells-for-mortgage,-loan-modification, ... 2cbdf1d8db; this can help you look at the different approaches available and choose one that we can perhaps help fine-tune with you.

B. Working a couple of angles can help for that one. On the one hand, work with I Can You Can't and Victory products combined to keep others from the property and give you the upper hand. On the other hand, work with a lodestone and Attraction over the picture of the house and of your family together happy to draw it in. You could also use a large magnet and Attraction in the same way. You'll find a really nice way to work that Attraction spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:38 pm

I've tried lodestones before and didn't have success with it. I guess I just don't have the hand for them. But I like the idea of victory and icyc. Could I mix some dirt from the property with these powders?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:02 pm

That would be great DreamCatcher. You can then fold it into a petition paper with your intention and work it under candles or as part of a bottle spell.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Perfect! Thanks

slarocco

Unread post by slarocco » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:15 pm

I need a spell and/or candle vigil for the purchase of a new home. Tried searching the forum for answers but couldn't find any. We are trying to qualify for a new home and want to know the best spell to do to help with this.

Thanks,
Sue

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:56 am

Hi Sue

A blessing spell kit would ideal for you if you are wanting the blessing of wanting to obtain a new home. Search Blessing Spell kit on the Lucky Mojo home page.

Hope this helps.
HRCC G#1548

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 am

Hedge-Witch is right; Blessing is used for any kind of good thing -- and there are two other choices as well -- House Blessing and Money House Blessing. If a kit is what you want, buy the Blessing Kit plus a bottle of House Blessing and/or Money House Blessing oil to blend in with it.

Good Luck!
catherine yronwode

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello,
I am going to put in a offer on a new house and I wanted some advice on which candles I can have set to influence the seller to accept my offer. Im leaning toward influence, commanding products.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:07 pm

Hello, DreamCatcher,
Those are EXCELLENT ideas!
You might also want to consider a St Joseph candle.
Have you taken a look at all the other posts? Excellent ideas here.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 am

Thank you! I ordered a Influence candle at MISC and did some candle work at home too. The flame danced all night.

TheRaven

Unread post by TheRaven » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 pm

One of my biggest goals at this point in my life is to buy a house and a piece of land to put it on. I currently have two jobs and I'll be restarting school soon to finish out my nursing. I have my eye on a piece of land and I'm saving my money, but at the moment I can't afford it. Even though this piece of land has been vacant for as long as I can remember (I just turned 25 and it's been vacant at least that long) it would be just my luck that I will finally get this degree and finally save up enough to buy the land and someone else will buy it right before I can afford it. -.- Is there anything I can do to put this plot of land on hold until I can buy it?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:31 am

TheRaven, if the land is empty you might consider "locking it down" for yourself. This could be done by using railroad spikes at the four corners of the property and spiritually claiming the land as your own. Here is some information: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

RiverSister
Newly Registered

Unread post by RiverSister » Wed May 14, 2014 7:37 pm

I am dealing with a legal issue and want to try to get it resolved in a way that will bring peace to me, to my land, and to an adjoining piece of land. I think there are probably several ways to approach this so I am seeking guidance for options.

I own a 17-acre homestead. There is a 10-acre piece of land that borders my property on part of one side. The owner of that land inherited it many years ago and has not used it at all. It is all wooded with no house on it, steep mountain land. He has now claimed an easement to drive across my land to get to his property as his land is completely landlocked. My deed showed no easement, nor have any deeds prior to mine shown this. It is being claimed because a small 1/10 acre piece of land was added to my property in the 1950's, that is where there supposedly was a "road" to his property. The reality is, that small piece of land has eroded into a creek and in some places is less than 6-feet wide. It ends at a 15-foot deep gully, which certainly was not ever a road to his property. The area that he is claiming is right in my front yard, would destroy all the privacy I have enjoyed, and would also threaten a small stream that feeds into a state-recognized trout stream.

The owner of that property wanted me to purchase it from him, but I did not have the funds or financing available to do that. When I didn't buy his land, he started trying to bully me into giving up use of the area he is claiming as a right of way. I finally consulted an attorney and gave bully landowner a letter that said I did not believe his claim and that he's not to be on my land. He immediately sent some threatening emails, basically extortion, that if I didn't give him the easement he would cause trouble for me in other ways. I did not respond. He threatened to sue, I ignored that too. Over a year later he did finally file a lawsuit. Thankfully I was able to get attorneys through a program that is set up to help people save their land, but it's been a long, and still ongoing, battle. We're now over a year and still nothing settled. Will go to mediation soon and then to trial later in the summer if no settlement. He has once again tried to get me to purchase the land and offered to owner finance. However, due to his nastiness in the past, his written statements that he would go around regulatory agencies, etc., I do not trust him and would not feel comfortable doing any business deal with him that required me to have an ongoing business relationship with him. A one-time sale or other transfer of deed would be ok though.

If I could get his land it would settle this quickly and I could protect both my land and what is now his, keeping it natural and beautiful. My land has several native sacred sites and I feel very protective of it all. There are many old spirits that abide there. He just wants to sell his property and doesn't care who buys it. If they come in and strip off the timber it will ruin the land and the water for a long time, and could cause drainage problems that could even cause flooding in my home.

I'm open to approaches to handle this with rootwork. He's been so nasty that I don't care a bit to be rather savage in dealing with him. It would be fine to be able to work some kind of conjure that would help me draw the land to me, and let the details be worked out on another level as to how that happens (purchase money be made available, he just gift it to me, etc.) Since it is a good size piece of land, and is steep and rugged terrain, it would be difficult for me to do something that requires circling the entire boundary for instance or even getting to all the corners such as when using railroad spikes. I can cross the creek and get onto the property, so I can make easy contact with the land, just not the whole area.

Thanking you in advance for suggestions on how to keep all this beautiful land pristine and peaceful. If this post is too long, I apologize, I just wanted to include enough info so this could be understood - there are many more complexities to the situation that I left out, but these are the main points.

River Sister

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, RiverSister,
Wow, how horrible! Sounds like the epitome of greed with that guy.
Well, the first thing that came to my mind is to get the help of the Native Amercians (at the Sacred site). Talk to them, bring them offerings, tell them what he plans to do. Tell them that you want to protect them but you need their help.
Also, have you looked at the court case spell kit? www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
What am I going to do is to merge your post into a subforum with posts from people with similar problems and advice offered to them.
After reading the 4 pages, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask,
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RiverSister
Newly Registered

Unread post by RiverSister » Sat May 17, 2014 2:21 am

Dear Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your response! I had considered calling on the native spirits here so I'm comforted that you sensed that as a good thing to do. I am of the same tribal heritage and have spent time with them over the years. It is quite wonderful to be around them, most of them were elderly when they died (the result of a massacre by men wearing red coats.) If one gently walks up to a certain area in the darkness and sits very still, sometimes you can hear singing coming from where they linger. That area is in a place that borders the property involved in this legal mess. There is also a warrior spirit there and he still harbors plenty of anger, perhaps this will be a good opportunity for him to release that as he's still bitter because he couldn't save his people on that terrible day. I have mostly learned traditional conjuring from my tribal elders, but since the concept of land ownership really didn't hit here until the European settlers came in, we don't really have any workings for legal matters and such as this.

I did consider the court case spell kit and may come back to that a little later. Since we're having to endure court-ordered mediation, I'm hoping something might get worked out prior to that or sometime shortly thereafter. Mediation isn't scheduled yet but must be done before mid July. Mediation will really be a waste of time and money in this situation, since any agreements we come to would only be legally binding on the parties involved and would not carry through to any future owners of his land. So once he sells it, any agreement would be void. I really hope to acquire the land and this evening I was flooded with ideas about how it could be used to build some rustic spiritual retreat cabins for people to come to when they need private, quiet time in nature.

I have read through the other pages in this subforum as you suggested and now I'm going to go back through them again and try to pull together some spells to do. I saw a suggestion in there for a way to handle nailing down a large property like this using a photograph of the area and pins or tacks. I can get an exact photo with the boundaries drawn through our online county tax records, so I know I'll be doing that for both properties.

A couple of things I've considered but did not see mentioned, and would like to know if you or others think these might be helpful too. Would working with either Commanding or Essence of Bend Over be appropriate, especially considering how hateful this man has been to deal with thus far? As an aside, I received his responses to more questions my lawyer asked and now he's outright lying and it's supposed to be answered under oath. :shock:

Also, I've thought about doing some kind of foot path spell on the area where he's claiming on my land, but for right now no one is permitted to walk on that so I don't think that would be helpful. Perhaps some protection for that specific area though?

I'll have money to order some items starting this next week, so I can get right to work on this.

Thank you again for your response and help!

River Sister

lealea

Unread post by lealea » Mon May 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi, I need the BEST spell for real estate business. Please help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, RiverSister ,
I think that all of your ideas or spell work are EXCELLENT.
I would also ask the Warrior if you could have some of his graveyard dirt. Leave an offering if the answer is: "yes"
Use his dirt for your protection. Here's some ideas for you: www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
This whole situation with you really upsets me.
BTW, is there a tribal attorney that could help you?
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, lealea,
I am merging your post to the appropriate subforum. There are EXCELLENT spell posts within these pages.
After reading them, I you have any questions, please feel free to ask
Also, you might want to look at other threads for better business: spells-for-success-in-sales-and-marketi ... 9a6f23564f
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Thu May 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi can I get a spell to help me find a new property also some thing to help me prosper.

Jacqui

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 am

Has anyone I any information how to use a spell to help me get accomadation

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, Jacqui,
I am merging your post to the appropriate subforum that will answer your first question. there's lots of good information and spell advice.
As far as your second question is concerned, I am sorry but don't understand the question.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

jasmine1

Unread post by jasmine1 » Sun May 25, 2014 5:27 am

Hello everyone,

Well, emerged a proposal for a home in a place I like, but the value is a little expensive, I need a spell to the owner of the property accepted my proposal so I can pay less.
I only have his name, and I will visit the house with him on Thursday.
What can I use to make him to accept my proposal?
The house has trees and land.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 25, 2014 7:52 am

You could use a variety of options like essence of bend over to get them to listen to your deal, a honey jar to make them accept your deal. My friend used St joseph to find and sell her home.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 am

Some update, we may have found a place but it has been empty for a long while. As per the agent, its much cheaper to buy it than to rent it. We feel that it is a OK place but we need to do quite a lot of work on it. I was wondering what work should I do to help us in making that sale at the right price? Any thoughts or suggestions? Am all ears.

Thanks so much. Its so great to have a place where I can talk to others who will not give me the stares when they find out that I am not a Christian and stuff.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & BB,
jp

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello, jadepearl ,

Congrats!

I am merging you over to the subforum that can give you some great ideas. After reading through everything, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

By the way, what does: "BB" mean??

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:03 am

Thanks Miss Aida. Apologies as I have been always silent reader here and I do not know where I should post my replies. I am now reading this subforum and I am gaining lots of information.

Right now, we are still waiting for the agent for call us. We have called him and text message him. Moreover, his partner hinted that it might be a better idea to buy the place rather to rent it. We are keen to buy it but we need to make sure that its of a right price, fair for the buyer and the seller.

I am just wondering if I am not a Catholic and I feel a little uneasy to use St Joseph in my work, is there other ways to go about this? I am sure St. Joseph is a fantastic Saint who have helped lots of people. However, like for myself, I feel like its disrespectful of me to use him in my work as I have never prayed to him or worship him before. And just because I need help, I will just ask him. Therefore, I feel like I am disrespecting him or something along the line. Gosh...I hope you understand what I am trying to say... dearie me..

BB is something which my Grandma uses often - with Buddha's Blessing! I know some people meant it as Blessed Be.

Thank you.

BB,
jp

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:52 am

Hello Everyone!

I feel that nailing down the property might work for us. However, I will never be able to find Railroad Spikes here. Could I use a substitute such as nails?

As for the nail down candle work, is it ok if I just print out the map from google? I may also need a honey jar to sweeten up the people who are involve in us buying the property. I guess I need to make another honey jar for this purpose. Besides honey, soil from that property and 5 Finger Grass, what else should I add in?

Also, if I have a general honey jar and I no longer working on it, should I just keep it or should I dispose it? If I should dispose it, what should I do?

Thank you for reading this and for your help. Really appreciate it.

Thank you.

BB,
jp

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 am

Hello jadepearl,

Railroad spikes can be ordered from lucky mojo here http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html if you are nailing down a large property i would highly suggest using railroad spikes. Square cut nails can be substituted but are generally used for apartments. Here is some more info http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

I would add calamus root for control http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html and some Deerstongue for communication http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

There are several options if you want to dispose of your jar. Here is a thread that covers the disposal of honey jars general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html and here is some more info http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html.

Best wishes
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Thank you Jo-Mo for your reply and the links!
Gonna read the links now.

Thanks again.
jp

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:52 pm

You are very welcome, keep us updated on how things go! :-)

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 pm

Thanks J-Mo :)

We have done the nail down candle work and the honey jar. Spoken to the agent and it seems that there's another interested buyer...:( What else can we do to ensure that we will be the ones buying the property?

Hope to hear from you all soon. Really hope that things will turn to our way soon..

Thank you & BB,
jp

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, jadepearl ,

In addition to J-Mo's excellent suggestions, have you looked at the 5 pages on this subforum?

There's any spell ideas here. I encourage you to do so if you haven't already. After reading them, if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks Miss Aida for your post. Yes, I have read all the 5 pages and other links which J-Mo has given me.

Thank you & BB,
jp

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello Everyone!

Sometimes I feel that no matter how hard we try, we just keep hitting the wall *sigh* The owner finally got back to the agent and even though the property is old, run-down and needs lots of work, the owner wants to sell the property 30% higher than the valuation. Oh gosh...that place has been abandon for ages and he has been telling everyone he wants to sell it.

What to do? What to do?

Thanks for letting me vent here.

Thank you,
jp

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:39 am

Hello jadepearl,

Sorry to hear that you keep running into all these obstacles. Are you still doing the road opener work? Blockbuster might be a better option, it works FAST http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I would also suggest getting a reading with a member of AIRR since you are running into all of these obstacles. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Best of Luck!

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Thanks J-Mo for your suggestions! :)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”