Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:24 pm

midas9,

You are in the right place to find the perfect spell for your condo. If you scroll up, Miss Cat gave some great advice on binding a home. Please give this thread a good read starting from page 1. If you have any questions afterwards, we'll be happy to help!
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:44 pm

I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I can't seem to find a better suited one.

Where I live, you can go to an auction and get a house for a fraction of what it is worth. However, the people with a lot of money tend to dominate these auctions so they can flip the houses and make a lot of money. I only want one house to make into a home for us.

I have 3 issues to handle:

* Getting everyone to ignore the property I want at the auction.

* The back money due not being paid by the date of the auction.

* Once the property is sold at auction, the former owners have a year to have the sale rescinded under a claim that the sale was incorrect. During that time we are encouraged not to improve the property in case that happens (you do get your money back if that does happen, however).

I was thinking of a binding to start, but wanted to add my other concerns so I cover all of my bases. I know I can possibly work with Our Lady of Loretto too, but not sure how in this case. Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:21 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 --

Your idea is good.

• Work with Our Lady of Loreto as you already noted.

I would also use some old-style contact work --

• Get your pee around the property to "mark" the site as your. |

• Sprinkle dirt from your own home mixed with Money House Blessing powder or Incense around the place and take some dirt from the place home to your house.

• Work with a map or aerial (satellite) view of the property and sprinkle its dirt around the area on the map, then burn candles on it dressed with I Can You Can't Oil and Money House Blessing Oil.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:24 pm

Thank you Miss Cat.

Would it be conceivable to do do a freezer spell about the property? To conform your freezer spell petition to any rival buyers?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:12 am

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You could technically freeze out any competitive buyers by putting them in a freezer spell, but I prefer the method of working with I Can, You Can't because it's formulated to give you a leg up in a competitive situation like this.

That's what I would do.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I've never worked with I Can, You Can't before. I guess it's time!

cocobutter678

Unread post by cocobutter678 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:42 am

Hi everyone, hope all is well with you. I need some advice about going to a home that is pricey.

At the beginning of this year, I wrote in my manifesting journal a list describing a perfect home for my family to move into. Around June 2019 we found the house we wanted which was very similar to my description in my journal. The only problem is the price (£2mill). I am adamant on moving into this home because it is for my disabled grandmother who needs the space for her wheelchair. And it is a bungalow which is perfect. I have printed out a picture of the home and posted it in my journal and written on the picture stating that it is now our home.

My main concern is manifesting the money for the house. I have been in contact with the estate agent and he has been very kind and understanding. But he says there is someone renting the property at the moment so we haven't been able to view the place yet. My mum who is more experienced with hoodoo than me wanted to collect dirt in front of the home but I disagreed with her

The estate agent made a mistake of giving me the address of the house. We were meant to view the property but had to reschedule the appointment. Due to the someone temporarily renting the place

I want to move into this home by the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Because the council in my area has housed my family separately, and it has been stressful travelling up and down to both our properties. My brother (age 18) and I (age 25) live alone. And my mum and grandmother live in a separate property. I just want all of us to live together because the travelling between homes is taking a toll on my family's mental health

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Hello cocobutter678,

You're in the right topic area for spell advice on buying real estate. Read through the posts here for advice that can help you.

Using dirt from your desired property is a traditional way to work, so definitely get some of it.

You can also read through the section on the forum for spells for attracting money. There are too many sub-topics there to list here, but you will find lots of helpful advice.

Good luck, I hope you get that house!

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Hello everyone :) Hope everyone is doing well :) I really need your input in this matter, please.

We open our little food business 6 years ago and after working long hours at our shop, DH's health has taken a toll. We have decided to sell our little business even though it breaks our heart. I have done the St Joseph Business Sale Spell. Furthermore, we have put up advertisements and even got a real estate agent to help us sell our business. Till today, we have enquiries but that's all. Could anyone please please please give us other suggestions? We really hope to sell it before the end of this year.

Thank you so much :)

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:57 pm

jadepearl,

If there are real estate flyers for the business, you could dust them lightly with Attraction sachet powder while praying for attracting a buyer and a quick sale. If the place is empty, you could also burn an Attraction vigil candle to attract them as well.

SPD-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:55 pm

Thank you Terra Rising for your reply :) The real estate agent only place it online, in different real estate websites. As for the shop, we are still there as its our only source of income. Once the business is sold, we can then move on.
Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 am

jadepearl,

Just a thought, you could print out the pictures of the business, write the petition on the back and burn an Attraction vigil on top of them. You could also work with a large lodestone placed on the pictures. Feed it and ask it to bring a buyer quickly.
HRCC Graduate #2145

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Thank you Terra Rising :) I will do just that. Thank you once again :)

StarryEyedOne
Newly Registered

Unread post by StarryEyedOne » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:50 pm

I live in Holland, and recently had a bid on a house accepted and was 2 days out from signing the contract on the house with my partner when the sellers said they needed 2 weeks to decide if they actually want to go through with it. 2 things: 1) Obviously I hope that nothing tragic or harmful has happened to the family selling to keep them from selling their house and moving into their new home (which they have already lined up). 2) we really would love this home...it is everything we want!

Any ideas of a simple, candle based spell I can do to encourage the home to be ours? I thought maybe a honey pot to attract it and the sellers to us? I don’t have a lot of time so I can’t order special things from overseas, but if anyone has suggestions of household items I could use, that would be amazing. Also, is yellow or orange more appropriate?

Thank you all in advance!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:35 am

StarryEyedOne,

Have you read this thread for ideas? I would start there. We don't have any insights on what you have accessible and many of the herbs and roots we use may not be available to you. Also, and I don't mean to be harsh, this forum is to help guide Lucky Mojo customers on the use of their products.

What I can offer is if you read this thread starting on page 1, you may find something to start working on.

Best of luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:56 pm

Hello StarryEyedOne,

You could print out a photo of the home, write on the outside edges "all other prospective buyers", then put a circle of red pepper flakes around the home but inside the edge you wrote on. The line of red pepper will be between the home and other buyers.

Petition that all other prospective buyers are kept away from the home, and burn a yellow candle on the photo (on a heat-proof plate) as you pray your intent.

This should help. Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”