• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:14 am

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread postby Roadrunner » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 am

Hi all,

I already know a little about Saint Joseph and his ability to help with the selling of homes.

What I am looking for is a way to procure an abandoned, almost (15 years), house.

I have lots of my own pictures, including Google maps overhead shots, thank you Google, and I guess I want to secure this property so that no one else may get it but me.

It is a bit dilapidated but I want a fixer upper, especially in this area, my current neighborhood.

I have been checking this house out for about a year and a half and I have looked at others but this one has been completely abandoned by the owner according to city records.

Also, and you may call this weird, but after going through the department of buildings records and seeing the original blueprints I had a dream I went through all the levels of the house and I could smell the musty interior even upon awakening.

And I spoke to a real estate agent and she was helping me.

Plus I got dirt from the front and back of the house.

I really want to live on a quieter block and I believe because of the economic crisis this is the time to get a home and try to beautify the neighborhood with it as it is truly an eyesore!

So before I do anything more on the mundane level I just want to see what I can do with some Hoodoo and some good advice.

I appreciate all replies and I am glad to be here.

Thank you!
Roadrunner
Roadrunner

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 am

I would treat this as a combination of opening the way to ownership and ensuring that the home will not bring you ill.

Burn a yellow candle dressed with a combination of Van Van, Blessing, and Peaceful Home oils. Around this candle, place four silver coins of the same denomination-- one at each compass point. Under the candle, place a petition paper for getting the house, making it your home, and it bringing you happiness. You can put some of the dirt from the house around the candle, as well. Once the candle is burned, put four railroad spikes on the four sides of the house, at each compass point, and top them with the coins and three cloves each (12 total). This should help you secure the property and ensure it's good for you. Bury the spell remnants under the front door of the house, or as near as you can.
J Simulcik

Re: Real Estate Help

Unread postby Roadrunner » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 am

Thank you J,

I was looking for something simple and this is very much so.

I really like the use of the Peaceful Home oil with the others because I know that it has shadows(!) that live there and I will have to do an exorcism -cleansing -blessing, etc.

There is a problem however with the railroad spikes as the property is attached on both sides and I can only approach the front and not the back as it is elevated and fenced in.

Also you say put the spikes at the compass points, I was considering putting them in the corners (is this the same thing?) and not the physical property but the aerial view of the entire photograph and using that as my target and leaving the remnants under the porch.

BTW, this is in NYC so I need all the help I can get plus I do as much as can at night unseen in a very busy neighborhood.

Thanks once again,
Roadrunner
Roadrunner

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:25 am

With the restrictions on site visitation as well as access, I think the aerial photo is probably the next best thing. (Incidentally, the actual next best thing is to use square-cut nails placed inside the home. I assume you are not currently able to do this, but it's something to keep in mind for after you take control of the property.) I would also probably use pins or tacks on the photograph. Keep in mind, you'll need some sort of backing to the photograph in order to top the pins perpendicularly with the coins and cloves. Flat-top tacks in a small corkboard would work well, I think, while giving you the ability to center your work in ~18"x24" of space.

I believe corners vs. faces is a personal decision based on the practitioner and the practicality of each in a given place. The sympathy here is that of the coins surrounding the working candle, as they later surround the property itself (or the photograph thereof, in this case).
J Simulcik

Unread postby Lukianos » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:48 am

I tend to use the corners and centerpoint of a property/house/room for works to nail-down and mark my territory--this is a macro-scale five-spot pattern, and is usable both onsite and on a map or photo. I'd also suggest dividing up the components of the job as follows:
1) Yellow or orange candle for the acquisition of the property, which incorporates dirt from the house site, perhaps with your personal concerns mixed in, folded into a petition paper written with your desire for the house to be yours crossed by your name 3 or 9 times. The petition paper can be placed under the candle's holder; you could also make a copy of the overhead view and tape it to the side of the candle as well. This candle would be dressed with a) Road Opening or Van Van, b) Fast Luck, and c) Victory or Crown of Success, and ideally would be burned perpetually (just dress a new candle, light it from the old one before the old one goes out, and transfer the petition paper over to the new candle once the old one burns out completely) until the goal is achieved. If this is not possible, burn it in sections (pinch out and relight), but keep it going, replacing the candle as with the perpetual burn case as you need to.
2) a candle to work on the various people and agencies you will need to work with to acquire the property--I'd suggest putting the names, actual or just generalized, of your real estate agent, the names of the banks/loan officers/city departments/inspectors/tax assessors/unknown owners of the properrty/etc. that you have or will need to interact with in a honey jar:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Add to the jar dirt from the house, and a petition paper asking that all individuals and agencies connected with the house and the process of its transfer from the former owners to you view you and your goals with favor, do everything in their power to assist you, and act on your petition with all expediency, by the three highest names. I would burn yellow or orange candles dressed with Van Van and/or Victory oils on top of this jar on a regular basis, especially in advance of any meetings with the individual or agencies named in the jar.
3) Cleansing, marking, blessing the house itself, as described above.
Lukianos

house burning candle

Unread postby crystal_star » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 pm

i am renting a house that my landlady offered to sell me 2 years ago; however, 2 years later she informed me on 05/25/09 that she had a change of heart and does not want to sell the house, leaving me and children on the street just about.......she did say we can stay here as long as we want (she would); however, neither me nor my children want to move for we have grown so accustomed to this house and we LOVe IT!!!!! my question would be does anyone have a suggestive candle to use to change her mind back to wanting to sell me this house????? i am at my wits end and again we don't want to transistion ourselves again to a new house

any suggestions would help ;)

CRYSTAL_STAR
crystal_star

Re: house burning candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Read this forum of similar request.
to-change-someone%CA%B9s-mind-t1064.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: house burning candle

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi Crystal Star,

I would start with a honey jar on your landlady and a packet of five finger grass displayed behind a painting in a prominent part of the house (like the foyer, living room above the mantle, etc).

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Selling a House

Unread postby Houngan_Liam » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Alaafia Forum and Bendicion

We are in the process of trying to sell one of the houses that was previously a rental property we had tenants in. The tenants moved out and we have had three offers fall through. We really need to sell the house for the best price possible so the banks are happy and we come out with some money as well. Any ideas on some hoodoo to help? I should add that the house is in a completely different city from us so I don't have access to it without driving for 7 hours each way, something we don't really have time to do :(

Thanks forum!
Houngan_Liam

Re: Selling a House

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 am

A lot of folks work with St. Joseph when they are trying to sale real estate: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
There is a St. Joseph spell kit that I think would be appropriate for this situation.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Houngan_Liam » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:32 am

Hi Bri,
Thanks for posting. What I am unsure of is because we do not have access to the house while we are selling it, performing the St. Joseph spell on the link or using the kit isn't really an option for us, we need something we can do from far away. Even if we made it back to Auckland to place the picture and bury the statue, we would in most likelihood not get back in time to get the statue back, and I can only imagine how upset St. Joseph would be if we left him buried upside down! :)
Thanks, and looking forward to more suggestions :)
Houngan_Liam

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:44 am

How about just praying and petitioning Saint Joseph? Light a candle to him. Just a thought.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 am

Houngan_Liam wrote:Hi Bri,
Thanks for posting. What I am unsure of is because we do not have access to the house while we are selling it, performing the St. Joseph spell on the link or using the kit isn't really an option for us, we need something we can do from far away. Even if we made it back to Auckland to place the picture and bury the statue, we would in most likelihood not get back in time to get the statue back, and I can only imagine how upset St. Joseph would be if we left him buried upside down! :)
Thanks, and looking forward to more suggestions :)

You can still petition St. Joseph and should.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Wylde » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 am

I wouldn't use the statue upside down if you cant retrieve it at the end, its my understanding the sale will fall through somehow if you don't make good on your promise to retrieve him.
Wylde

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Wylde wrote:I wouldn't use the statue upside down if you cant retrieve it at the end, its my understanding the sale will fall through somehow if you don't make good on your promise to retrieve him.

This is true, but he can still do a novena to St. Joseph and that can be quite effective.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Houngan_Liam » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Hone ak Respe Manbo Mary

Thank you everyone, I think a novena to St. Jospeh is probably the best idea. Thanks to everyone who gave advice.
Houngan_Liam

spells to get a house

Unread postby acevedo » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi Mrs.Cat and everyone else I was wondering if anyone knew of any spell to get a house,I am in the process of purchasing for the first time but most homes are bank owned Please let me know if you have any suggestions.THANKS
acevedo

Re: spells to get a house

Unread postby Reynolds » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi Acevedo,
I know next to nothing, though I'm learning, but maybe Saint Joseph might help?
What do you seasoned folks thing? I know that he helps people SELL houses ( and I think he is the main focus of the LM Real Estate spell kit) but do you think things could be tweaked so that he might help Acevedo get the house?

Other than that, Acevedo, who will you be buying it from? Do you have a particular one in mind? When you say bank owned, do you mean you will be going through a bank to buy it? If so, perhaps you can find out who in the bank you would be dealing with, go in and get his card and make a honey jar to sweeten him to you, and then perhaps either add some influence oil to the petition paper, or make an Influence themed jar spell?

I think it might be helpfull if you shared more info so we can help you figure out what your options are.
Reynolds

Re: spells to get a house

Unread postby acevedo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 am

Thankyou sooooo much,I will try st.Joseph 4 me and when i say bankowned i mean a foreclosured home..THANKS:)
I will se if i can find out the name of the one I am dealing with and do the honey jar.THANKS A BUNCH:)
acevedo

Fixing a Candle for buying a House

Unread postby Houngan_Liam » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Hone ak Respe,
Greetings in the name of God, the Ancestors and the L'wa

My husband and I have just found a house that we would really like to buy. We are putting in our formal offer tonight, and I have a vigil candle for St. Joseph but I am not sure what mixture to fix it with. I don't have any St. Joseph oil and if I order it, it will not be here by the time settlement is been and gone because of how long postage takes from US to NZ. I have special oil # 20 and LOADS of other condition oils, and lots of herbs and sachet powders, I'm just not sure what would be the best way to fix the candle before I burn it.

Any advice greatly accepted.

Lape Bondye avek nou

H'oungan Liam
Houngan_Liam

need help buying home

Unread postby j82 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Hello All,

I havea question and hope to get some help. So i am looking to buy a new home ( first time buyer) there is the 8k tax credit right now if you buy. I have a good job, make good money, got a good credit score etc....been approved.. I have been looking since april ( most houses are junk on the market now) well I found one within my budget, in the city I really want to live in, on a great street..etc..and its like 15 mins from work (score!). The house is a short sale ( bank sells it before it goes to forclosure) which can take a long time. I received notice in september that my offer was accepted..and the waiting starts. the other realestate agent kinda sucks never answers my agents calls, or has some excuse about whats going on with the sale. finally they admitted to my agent that they dont know anything about the house right now, and they dont know when it will be ready to close. i dont mind waiting to move my worry is if it hits nov 30th you lose the 8k credit. I was wondering is their any spells I can do to speed up the process with the bank, with the other agent, to get my house through before this date. Thank you!
j82

Re: need help buying home

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Sounds like a good case for St. Expedite - search the forum for info on working with him.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Fixing a Candle for buying a House

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:11 pm

You say you have a bunch of different condition oils. Well, anything that is money drawing/attraction/wealthy way or even crown of success would be good to use. Those are the things that you are after--you want the sellers to be attracted to you, you want to draw money (in the form of more bang for your buck) and you want success in this endeavor. Top it off with Special oil #20 which is a good all around booster shot.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

keep house rented while it is for sale

Unread postby bunny » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:52 am

I would like to ask for suggestions on how to keep a vacation home rented while trying to sell it. I do know about the Saint Joseph statue, but it isn't a good idea, as the house has employee's working around the yard and the statue could be discovered. The house is rented on a weekly basis...part of the sale would be based on the income it produces. Thank you for any help you can offer....bunny
bunny

Re: keep house rented while it is for sale

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 am

Bunny,

I assume you are saying you are unable to lay the old trick of burying the Saint Joseph statue near the front door, due to landscaping work. A variation on this is to buy a small 4" car statue and bury it in a potted plant and place in the entry of the home. I have heard this is very useful. LM also makes a St. Joseph real estate spellkit; you might have to "customize" the spell to your situation, but it would be worth your while.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby bunny » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:39 am

Oh, good suggestion..I didn't think of that! I will do it...any other ideas about keeping the renters coming?
bunny

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 am

Keeping the property cleaned front to back with Chinese Wash and Ammonia, than protecting and drawing. Review... http://herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bunny » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 am

Thank you very much for your suggestion, however this is a little bit different than a normal rental situation. What I am looking for is some kind of help keeping the house rented on a weekly basis to vacationers. The house hasn't been tricked, however I like the idea of cleaning it and putting the camphor and alum around. The problem I have is that I don't live there and there is a staff (like I mentioned regarding the landscaping) who work in the house. I want to attract people to rent the house and hopefully it will sell, soon. In the meantime, it would be hard to place items around the house, because the maid would just take them away or the guests would see them in the corners. I know this may sound strange, but this house has been a real burden (very expensive to maintain) and I just want to keep it rented and get rid of it...hopefully someone will know a spell that I can use to encourage this to happen...bunny
bunny

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:43 am

Stick with floor washes. HHRM (Hoodoo, Herbs and Root Magic) has several spells appropriate for your needs. If you don't have cat's book, please purchase it as it is a great resource. Parsley, cinnamon chips, whole cloves, lodestone grit, and magnetic sand mixed and boiled in a gallon of water, strained and mop from front to back to draw good renters. As you mop petition according to your needs.

Parsley for money drawing
Cinnamon chips rapidly attracts money
Cloves attracts good luck to the home
lodestone grit and magnetic sand attracts power, good luck, favors,
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bunny » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 am

Thanks, I have the book...I will look up the different washes....B
bunny

Unread postby bunny » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 pm

please if anyone has any other suggestions, before this comment falls off the page, please add them, thanks to the people who helped me, I will take their advice...bunny
bunny

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:20 am

I wonder if the rail road spikes OR the square nails would be good for this. You shoudl call the shop and find out.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bunny » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:30 am

Ok, who should I ask for?
bunny

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Anyone that can answer your question.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

closing for house.. court case or st joseph?

Unread postby kittynmoon » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:22 am

In order for the closing procedures to go smoothly as a seller and to have to surprises or complications, would you go with the court case products or the St Joseph route?
kittynmoon

Re: closing for house.. court case or st joseph?

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:57 am

I would favor St Joseph + Crown of Success. You may want to call the shop and ask what sort of oil they include with loan re-fi honey jar kit; that could be a good choice also.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

i would definitely recommend st joseph. Not only is he great with employment issues, he is great with real estate issues as well. I would recommend working a honey jar with some crown of success products, perhaps luck oil/powder, five finger grass, and some all spice. I love using 5 finger grass for loan issues. It really does help with getting help with special favors.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:21 pm

You may want to consider a road opener as well if you are anticipating obstacles.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spell casting for Home Mortgag Approval and Purchase of home

Unread postby banana » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 am

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum, but a long time student of the practice and the site. I am so glad this is here. Anyway, my excitement is moving me of track. . . . Does anyone know of a GREAT! spell or what to use or who to pray to for a successful mortgage approval for a home? We have been trying to purchase a home in our area and it seems that no matter what I do, it always falls thru and it gets sold to someone else or circumstances become almost impossible for us and we never seem to get ahead. We recently found a home that would be perfect for us both for business and family, but it is on the verge of Foreclosure and we need to move fast. Any suggestions on how I can make this happen fast and smoothly? Also, I am in the beginning of my 8th month of pregnancy and was wondering if I can even do this without any repercussions to my baby. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
banana

Re: Spell casting for Home Mortgag Approval and Purchase of home

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 am

Work with St. Joseph and get the Real Estate spell kit.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 pm

We recently found a home that would be perfect for us both for business and family,

Will the St Joseph kit also help to find a place for biz ASAP???

or is it strictly for purchase of homes only???

thanks

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Real estate includes homes, businesses, apartments, condos, and even land. So yes it will most certainly help to find a building for business.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:59 am

thank you StSK7, always....

just another question, would a St Joseph vigil candle be just as effective... because if i place an order for a kit now it will arrive maybe in 2 months time. i can't wait that long... the sooner i do it the better it is... i would like to light candle first and then let the kit arrive it own sweet time and i can do my spell...
stelselv

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 am

The real estate kit is working with St Joseph. But if you cannot wait...then have lucky mojo set a candle at the church, then order the kit or the vigil light. That way you are not wasting time waiting for it to arrive. OR you could set a light at the church, and just get a yellow candle from the store...dress it with olive oil, along with a printed out picture from st joseph.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am

OR you could set a light at the church, and just get a yellow candle from the store...dress it with olive oil, along with a printed out picture from st joseph.

i can do this today :D :D ... i will start with this first, then light as candle at LM and do the spell kit :) .... thanks a million again :lol: :lol: .....

stelselv

Unread postby banana » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

That sounds like a plan. Thank you as well and "SteLSeLVS" wishing you the best, let me know how it turns out for you. You'll get it.
banana

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:22 am

of course, Thanks to you BaNaNa for starting the thread... all the best to you too.... hope everything works out for you.......
stelselv

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 am

What do i do with the candle remains, do i wrap it up and keep it in my home or do i throw it on the crossroad...
just get a yellow candle from the store...dress it with olive oil, along with a printed out picture from st joseph.

I started this spell last week and today is the 9th day.. during these 9 days, i received a lot of options from real estates... i have widened my search and hoping only for the best space... :P Appreciate all your help...:D

thanks for your reply....
stelselv

help in selling and buying a house

Unread postby ginamie4you » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 pm

We bought a house 2008. Loved the house but don't like the area anymore. It's getting too boring for me and makes me depressed and lonely. Wamts to move to a place/area where I can be happier. I was happy initially then reality came, I am very lonely in that place. The house didnt go much down in value but still I dont know if we can sell it and still have money left for the next house. What spell is best for this. Selling the house, attract buyers and still have some money left. Thanks.
ginamie4you

Re: help in selling and buying a house

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Selling a house. Read about the St. Joseph Real Estate Spell kit..http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chy clayton s » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I would thoroughly cleanse the house with chinese wash and smoke - every room, nook and cranny. I would cleanse the walk up to the house and anywhere a buyer might see.

Then I would sprinkle Cleo May, Influence, and Look me Over oil or powder from the walk to the kitchen and a gain from the walk to the bedroom (two seperate lines).
Then I would sprinkle Crown of Success, Fast Money, and Attraction oil or powder from the walk to the main living room.
Then I would sprinkle Compelling, Dixie John, and House Blessing oil or powder from the walk through the house and out the back door to any play area.
With each trip sprinkling oil or powder I would focus on how much I loved the house originally, and sincerely pray that some come that will love the house 5 times more.

And last I would light St Joseph fixed candle before people come to see the house.
chy clayton s

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Personally, I wouldn't drip much oil as you are going through the house. Don't want anyone to trip, now do you? ;-).

You can dress some of the doorknobs with oil, sprinkle the powders, or burn incense. I know some people who prefer to heat up on oil burners and it works wonderfully for them.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chy clayton s » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 am

Okay, so sprinkle wasn't the best descriptive verb...

How about "sprinkle powders or annoint doorknobs, handrails, and wood surfaces with oils." ?

I usually use the powder in blends - can ya tell?
chy clayton s

Speedy, Successful Sale of House

Unread postby oh.happy.day » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 am

I'm trying to sell a house. Although I've relocated, all of my possessions are still there, and I visit every few months. In my new home, I've been burning candles and praying to saints; at last, a serious buyer has arrived. (Thank you, St. Expedite, St. Joseph, St. Anthony, Mary, Holy Trinity and all other intercessors!) My realtor told me yesterday that the buyer plans to make an offer shortly. That particular market is historically very challenging in matters pertaining to appraisal, inspection, insurance, etc. I'd like to order something from LM that I can put into play next time I'm there. I would truly appreciate any recommendations as to the most effective overall remedy for achieving success. Thank you.
oh.happy.day

Re: Speedy, Successful Sale of House

Unread postby heathernijoli » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:10 pm

St. Joseph is the patron saint of real estate matters and could be asked to assist you in this siuation.

Read about the St. Joseph real estate spell at this lucky mojo link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

you can purchase the entire kit for this spell at this link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
heathernijoli

Re: Speedy, Successful Sale of House

Unread postby oh.happy.day » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:13 am

Thanks for the information. After spending much time reviewing Miss Cat's writings and the LM product line, I've decided that additional help would be useful. I'm a novice, and I want to approach this wisely. A series of setbacks has left me feeling depleted and somewhat powerless. I'm a single mom who has recently relocated, am looking for a job, need fast luck and money, as well as a greater overall sense of well being. Do I go for some form of John the Conqueror? A triple mojo bag? A lodestone? One or more conjure oils?
oh.happy.day

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:06 pm

One nice way to dress the inside of a house without powders and oiling doorknobs and such is to diffuse the condition oils in one of those oil burners with the candle in it. Just pray over the oils as you add them to the water of the burner, and then light the candle (you can even dress the tealight that warms them up!). Then the scent and energy will gently fill the entire floor!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Need to buy a house

Unread postby goddiss » Thu May 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi~
I'm super new here and loving it. It's so interesting, I have already made my first order and still reading all the information here. We need to buy a house very soon. I've searched on how to get approved and to buy a house but I can't find anything to help this process. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Going to read up on some more!
goddiss

Re: Need to buy a house

Unread postby golroseluv » Thu May 20, 2010 12:56 pm

You can petition St. Joseph for all real estate matters whether its buying or selling a house. There is a St. Joseph spell kit or you can do a vigil candle.
good luck!
golroseluv

Re: Need to buy a house

Unread postby goddiss » Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 am

Thanks I put my order in, Can't wait!
goddiss

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants