• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Spell-Casting for Courage and Mastery During Job Interviews

Re: Spell-Casting for Job Interviews

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 am

heartexalted -- that is EXCELLENT advice. All y'all, listen to that! This is waaaaay traditional AND effective.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby heartexalted » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am

catherineyronwode wrote:heartexalted -- that is EXCELLENT advice. All y'all, listen to that! This is waaaaay traditional AND effective.

Thank you! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:45 am

Thank you for sharing that, heartexalted! people seem to forget just how effective, and multi-purposed, Sachet Powders are!

List of Lucky Mojo Sachet Powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Have a job interview need help

Unread postby Sashee78 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi everyone
I have a job interview this week I'm feeling really good about it but I have a bit of communication problem that is speaking eloquently I'm not one of those people were words just roll of my tongue please any advice on any spells that can help me verbally communicate better
I know deer tongue is recommended and I have some I also have an assortment of LM oils
Sashee78

Re: Have a job interview need help

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Sashee78 wrote:Hi everyone
I have a job interview this week I'm feeling really good about it but I have a bit of communication problem that is speaking eloquently I'm not one of those people were words just roll of my tongue please any advice on any spells that can help me verbally communicate better
I know deer tongue is recommended and I have some I also have an assortment of LM oils

Carry some Deers Tongue either in your pocket or in a simple mojo hand with some Salt, Gravel Root and some All Spice. Dress that bag with Steady Work and Crown of Success.

You can double dress a candle with deers tongue too. Take some wax, from breaking up another candle or if you have some bees wax around you can use that, melt it up in a pan on a hot plate set to low or in a double boiler. Mix into the wax some crushed Deers Tongue and a few drops of Crown of Success and Steady Work. Pour it out onto a sheet and let it cool off a bit. When its just cooled roll your candle in it so it picks up all that fixed wax. Let the wax cool all the way, dress this candle with Crown of Succsess and Steady Work and burn that on a petition paper.

You can also brew deers tongue into a herb tea and use that in a bath before going for the interview. If you do that add three drops of the two oils I mentioned above and bathe upward as you pray that your every word is perfectly said and is just right, that your every action be crowned with success and that you find good steady employment.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Sashee78 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Turnsteel thank you for all your great suggestion luckily I have the oils you mentioned.
I will try them all the only one thing I don't have is gravel root Any substitutes ?
Sashee78

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Sashee78 wrote:Turnsteel thank you for all your great suggestion luckily I have the oils you mentioned.
I will try them all the only one thing I don't have is gravel root Any substitutes ?

I don't really believe in substitutes, nothing has the same Spirit as Gravel Root except for Gravel Root. That Said you could use something else to enhance your luck or success. Queen Elisabeth root is good for a woman's power, Cinnamon is good for money, High John is good for luck,power and money, but not all woman like it. Pyrite is good to draw wealth, and a small Lodestone could worked to draw you a job.

If you use a lodestone or Magnet you should put it on a picture representing your successful career or the things you want from it, dress it lightly with Crown of Success oil and or Magnet or Lodestone oil. Feed it a pinch of Magnetic Sand and talk to it and pray over it. Then fold up the picture with the stone or Magnet in it and a pinch of the other items, fold this all towards you. And put that in a hand.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Sashee78 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Turnsteel thank you once again I have pyrite I will work with that.
Sashee78

Unread postby Lord SP » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Devil's Shoestring is also good for getting a job as well...Good Luck!!!
Lord SP

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello All,

I have two interviews next week at two different jobs. I really want on of the jobs more than I want the other because it is real close to where I live and since I do not have a car, I would have to catch public transportation to the job, but the job is right down the road, so the cost for me getting to and from work would not cost as much if I get the job that is farther away. Either way, I am in need of a job. Ok, so my question is, do you all think that if I get a YES/NO reading, would an AIRR worker be able to tell me which job I will get? I already claimed the job that I want, but I need a for sure answer.

Thanks!
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Job interview & LM Oil Use

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 am

Hi LM Family,

Hope everyone is having a happy start to 2013!..

I wanted to know if & how I could use my LM Essence of Bend Over or Sachet powder for an upcoming job interview? Unfortunately I do not have time to get anything else shipped for me for the interview. So i figured this is what I have on hand right now and maybe I can put this to use for this purpose. I will appreciate all your suggestions.

Thank you all in advance.

Love,
Sweetnshort
sweetnshort767

Re: Job interview & LM Oil Use

Unread postby aura » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi sweetnshort767,

EofB is a little on the harsh side for an interview. You could have MISC set a Steady Work candle for you if you don't have any of that oil or sachet powder on you. If you have salt, gravel root and a bit of deer's tongue or five finger grass, you could also wrap those into a petition paper to make a packet to keep on you or in your shoe during the interview. Another useful trick is to dust your hands with a combination of sugar, cinnamon and allspice powder prior to the interview and use a bit of the mix as a sprinkle at the place of business.

No doubt many of the other experienced worker on the forum can add alternative methods to give you a hand.

Blessings and success in your interview!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Job interview & LM Oil Use

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello Sweetnshort,

If you are looking to Dominate in the interview, Essence of Bendover is the thing to use.

Pray and voice your intention of getting that edge while anointing yourself with the oil. Third Eye and Hands would be the best places. So your mind Dominates, and when you shake hands your can pass that Dominating will onto them.

If you are bringing a resume, or anything on paper, anoint the paper with the powder while praying and voicing you intention of Domination. Brush it off, don't blow it off. Don't leave a trace of powder, but the Magick will be in those papers when you hand it to them. Again putting you will onto them.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Re: Spell-Casting for Courage and Mastery During Job Interviews

Unread postby sweetnshort767 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 am

Thank you so much everyone who helped with my inquiry. I wanted to tell you that my interview went well and the employer does want to hire me (it's a temp to hire position). I thank you so much for being with me in my time of need. LM products are awesome!! Love them and Love all of my LM family.

Love,
Sweenshort :)
sweetnshort767

Unread postby blip » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:26 pm

I hope this is in the right place, but I have a friend who is currently in the military and is going to be getting out at the end of the summer. He is sending out resumes now so there isn't a long lapse between jobs. I wanted to make him a mojo to help him with the application and interview process, I just don't want to do anything that may jeopardize the job he currently has. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
blip

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:43 am

Lucky Mojo's Steady Work mojo would be a great choice blip: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-steady-work.html
Depending on how the petition is worder will ensure that the transition occurs smoothly and without jeopardy.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Godisgood-191 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:54 am

:D Hello everyone; Need some advice or suggestions. I have a Job interview tomorrow via phone. I only have the company's name not the interviewers name. I was thinking of writing the company's name 9 times on a piece of paper and my name over the company name with a little crown of success, look me over oil. Since it is a phone interview what more can I do to secure this job opportunity. I have lots of LM oils and a few sachet powders.
Godisgood-191

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, Godisgood-191 ,

In the future, please don't post the day before an interview!! We need a couple of days. We missed the post. I am so sorry.

Next time you talk, make sure that the last thing that went into your mouth was honey. That way, when they hear your voice, they hear sweetness and sincerity.

Again, So sorry that we didn't get to you on time
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Godisgood-191 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Hello Miss Aida; Sorry for such short notice, but it was very short notice for me as well. I applied Wednesday morning they called me Wednesday afternoon. I appreciate you responding regardless of the timing. Just to update after the phone interview they scheduled me for a face to face on 04/10/2015 @ 9:00 am. The night before I dressed my resume with crown of success and look me over sachet powder. I put 3 drops of look me over oil on my palms and lit a candle and said my prayers. Out come I was offered the position and as of 04/10/2015 I am employed. Not the position I applied for, but I have no problem proving I am capable of a better position.
Godisgood-191

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Godisgood-191

YES!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling