Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Courage and Mastery During Job Interviews

simplydevine
Forum Member

Re: Name paper for job interviews

Unread post by simplydevine » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 am

Jwmcclin thanks for the links! Also I had no idea that salt was so powerful/effective! I will definitely do more research on that. what are your thoughts on putting a name paper in your left or right shoe?

Cheshanna
Forum Member
Job Applications: Oils and Powder.

Unread post by Cheshanna » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Hello. I am looking for a job at the moment - mainly applying online - I can't afford to buy any LM oils etc at the moment but already have Fast Luck and Lodestone oils and Attraction powder (the other products I have are love/reconciliation oils and powders), would these be suitable to use? Also how/where can I use the products when I apply online?

Hope that makes sense!

Anna

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Job Applications: Oils and Powder.

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Fast Luck, Lodestone and Attraction are absolutely wonderful for prosperity work as well is for love work! You're already off to a pretty good start.

Since the only powder you have is Attraction, use that to dress all the paper resumes that you send out, on any application forms you fill out, and, in short, all documents that have anything to do with your job search.

The oils can be used to dress your computer and your phone, to bring power and good luck to the online/telephone application process. They can also be used as follows:
  • in the laundry rinse when you wash your interview clothes
  • in your grooming products; just a few drops
  • to dress the edges of your business cards -- very lightly; just get a tiny bit of oil on your fingers and run them around the edges of the stack of your business cards
  • on the soles of your shoes (with a prayer to attain your desire), just before you walk into the building for the job interview
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Pixiestar1430

Getting a job offer

Unread post by Pixiestar1430 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Good day-

I went to a very prominent company yesterday for a very important interview. I am now waiting to see if they will make me a job offer. What can I do so they offer the job with the salary I would like to have and to have overall peace in my new job?

Thank you so much for your time in advance :roll:
Denise

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting a job offer

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 pm

A honey jar with the hiring manager's name/business card, Gravel Root, Five Finger Grass, Deer's Tongue, Bayberry, and a Lodestone grit would be great for getting a job offer.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

StarryEyedGurl
Newly Registered

Re: Getting a job offer

Unread post by StarryEyedGurl » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:16 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:A honey jar with the hiring manager's name/business card, Gravel Root, Five Finger Grass, Deer's Tongue, Bayberry, and a Lodestone grit would be great for getting a job offer.
What color candle would you burn on top of the honey jar? Thanks

sun369
Forum Member

Herbs, Minerals, Resins, Roots, Spices for Job and Business

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Hello,

What are the best herbs, minerals, resins, roots, spices for a job and business ?

Thanks a lot !!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Herbs, Minerals, Resins, Roots, Spices for Job and Business

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:36 pm

There is no "best" because the popularity of these items varies greatly according to the culture of the practitioner, family traditions, seasonal availability, and personal affinity to various scents, shapes, textures, and historical symbolism.

Please buy a copy of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." You will find dozens of efficacious herbs, roots, minerals, and resins for job-getting and for business listed in the back of the book. In the front of the book you will find actual spells in which to use these herbs, roots, minerals, and resins. You can order it by clicking on the "add to Cart" button here:

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:07 pm

oh, I already have this book. I just want to know other people's opinions as well.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Well, if you have the book and have read it, then you already ought to know that your quest for "best" products is pointless. Perhaps if you ask people what their "personal favourites" are, they would reply, but asking which are "best" -- there ain't no such thing.
catherine yronwode

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Well, if you have the book and have read it, then you already ought to know that your quest for "best" products is pointless. Perhaps if you ask people what their "personal favourites" are, they would reply, but asking which are "best" -- there ain't no such thing.
ok...thanks for saying that. it is that too many choices.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 am

Are you asking for recommended herbs for getting a job? ... or sustaining a job you have?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 am

jwmcclin wrote:Are you asking for recommended herbs for getting a job? ... or sustaining a job you have?
umm...right now, both, because I just put in an application for the new position opened up at my old company, and I am pretty confident that they would rehire me again since I left them with a good term. Usually it takes them like a month to hire a new person. If I get that job, I want to improve and get a steady paycheck.

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Has anyone ever tried Lemon, Ginger, Ginseng, Cinnamon, Ginko Biloba for Success ? What do you guys think ?

Thanks !

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:21 am

Well, Lemon is used to sever emotional ties, so it's not really a success herb of any kind.
Ginger is used to heat things up, and is sometimes added to love or protection work for that reason - but it's not really a success herb, per se.
Ginseng is used to increase male virility for sex and love primarily. SOMEtimes it could be used as a helping hand-type herb due to its shape, so you may be able to utilize it in success work that way.
Cinnamon is good for bringing quick luck (not long-lasting, mind you) in money and love, so you could perhaps use it in a success blend depending on what it was for and if you wanted speed over longevity in your results.

I don't believe Ginko is used in traditional conjure.

So...you might be able to get some use from Cinnamon and perhaps Ginseng. But generally those are success herbs you're talking about.

If you have the book Miss Cat suggested to you, I would really encourage you to look in the back index at Success herbs and stick to those in your work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 am

Devi Spring wrote:Well, Lemon is used to sever emotional ties, so it's not really a success herb of any kind.
Ginger is used to heat things up, and is sometimes added to love or protection work for that reason - but it's not really a success herb, per se.
Ginseng is used to increase male virility for sex and love primarily. SOMEtimes it could be used as a helping hand-type herb due to its shape, so you may be able to utilize it in success work that way.
Cinnamon is good for bringing quick luck (not long-lasting, mind you) in money and love, so you could perhaps use it in a success blend depending on what it was for and if you wanted speed over longevity in your results.

I don't believe Ginko is used in traditional conjure.

So...you might be able to get some use from Cinnamon and perhaps Ginseng. But generally those are success herbs you're talking about.

If you have the book Miss Cat suggested to you, I would really encourage you to look in the back index at Success herbs and stick to those in your work.
thanks so much for your help !!!

tristessa
Forum Member

Getting a specific job

Unread post by tristessa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 am

I've recently got some Crown of Success oil and Prosperity Oil, as well as Attraction oil.. and I originally wanted to just attract money.
However, recently there is a company that has come up that I really want to work for.

What's the best way to attract a job for that specific company using those oils? Or any other oils I should be looking into?
I have some green candles but I read that gold works best with COS?

Thanks so much! :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting a specific job

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:26 am

Steady Work products are used for obtaining employment and getting a raise, promotion or more hours. However, since Crown of Success is for school and career success, it would be appropriate also, especially if you are looking at a specific career path.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

tristessa
Forum Member

Unread post by tristessa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks for your input Mama Micki. Would you recommend just dressing a candle and letting it burn? and if so, would this be with a gold or green candle?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:47 am

You can get a green and gold vigil candle and request that it be dressed with whatever oil you desire. If you want to burn a candle you dress with Crown of Success, I would recommend a gold or yellow candle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

tristessa
Forum Member

Unread post by tristessa » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:17 am

Just wanted to update with this in case anybody else is a newbie and having the same experiences. I dressed and lit my first gold candle with Crown of Success the other night although the candle didn't finish burning and it went out due to the knots in the wick. I read on the site that can mean all sorts of things but that if someone is new then its probably more of a reflection of that?? So hopefully cutting the wick down before burning it will solve this problem?

I'm also going to be applying for some immigration papers next week. I don't have any Crown of Success powders so I'm just going to anoint it with the oil, light some candles and also dress the pen that I fill in the papers with Crown of Success. Hopefully this will do the trick!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:02 am

hi tristessa,

cutting down the wick before burning a candle is always a good idea and avoids many problems when burning. You may even want to repeat the candle spell until you get a good, clean burn.

when you dress your papers, keep in mind that if you use oils they will stain the paper: that's why powders are usually used for this kind of trick. Burning candles over a petition dressed with the oil can definitely be helpful - do keep us updated on how things turn out.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

tristessa
Forum Member

Unread post by tristessa » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:00 am

Thanks for the advice aura :)

I have to say since I burnt that one candle that didn't burn through, I've had the worst run of luck.... lost my phone, lost a few other items and had to spend more money replacing them! I hope its not related.

I'm going to sort my papers out tomorrow so going to burn the candles and annoint my pen tonight

Mojojogirl
Newly Registered

Help with job opportunity presenting itself

Unread post by Mojojogirl » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 am

Looking for a job. I feel that i am a great and honest employee however i interview poorly. I have been getting shunned, turned down and laughed about at every single interview. They make excuses such as i lack experience, and so on. I want to do two things, I have two places where i was so close to getting the job however one was a lie on my part that came out and the other was bombed with pure nervousness. I want to encounter these people who has turned me down but i want it to be where they really regret not hiring me. Is there a way to have them reoffer the job or, a way to put them in a situation where they somehow need me so ill be on the upperhand? I also need a job soon. What can I do?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with opportunity presenting itself another time.

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 am

Hi Mojojogirl,

Rather than getting back at the companies that didn't hire you, try focusing on your future options and upcoming openings. Consider working with Steady Work products. A triple strength mojo hand is a wonderful asset and contains roots, herbs and curios that will help you draw a good job and help with the interview skills you need as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-steady-work.html. Combine this with mundane world interview coaching, many ''find-work'' type organisations offer free help with the job-finding skills needed to effectively seal the deal with an interviewer.

You may also want to begin by burning a road opener light (or having it set with prayers at MISC) to break through any obstacles that may be coming between you and employment: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with job opportunity presenting itself

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:32 am

I agree. I have a steady work mojo works great! I would recommend working with master or john the conqueror products as well to help you do better on interviews and express your skills. In addition, a cleansing is great too as well as the road opening products.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
www.luckymojo.com/master.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

africanviolet
Forum Member

Spiritual Work for Interview

Unread post by africanviolet » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:50 am

Hi All~

I justed wanted a tip about a sensable approach for my situation. I have an initial job interview Monday (found out Fri). I got a crown of success altar light at the church set as soon as I found out (Thanks Katrina!). I have a TON of products from Lucky mojo :-). But yesterday I cleansed myself/home and set light/petition for removing old conditions/road opening in addition to van van bath/incense smoking. I was wondering if it would makes sense to: do attraction/drawing work next and then before the interview do crown of success work. OR do crown of success and then attraction. Also, is it too late to start a honey jar on the interviewer? I was wondering if I could petition Saint expedite and burn red tapers on the top for fast luck in sweetening her towards me. Or would another color be more appropriate with an oil blend that includes fast luck oil?

Thanks for your help

Love and Light

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spiritual Work for Interview

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 am

I had a similar situation, I made a honey jar and added cinnamon to heat it up. I also worked the jar over the weekend a lot, talking to it and contining to light candles one after another on it. I also made sure to burn one during and after the interview ( while they deliberate what to do, hire you ..etc). I also burned a crown of success candle during the interview and dressed my head with it prior to going. If you can get some powders like steady work on any paperwork you do at the place so much the better ( like dress a resume and cover letter you bring to the interview).
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am

I love the name paper in your shoe during the interview trick. Simple and effective. You can read about it in the following threads:

name-paper-for-job-interviews-t16483.html
steady-work-vigil-candle-questions-and- ... 18994.html
interview-for-position--t13205.html
Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:23 am

All good recommendations. I like the idea of Attraction first followed VERY closely by Crown of Success. And start that honey jar TODAY if you haven't already!

Do you have any Five Finger Grass or Influence products? Use those. And Steady Work! It's made for just this kind of situation.

And this is only the ziffty-leventh time I'm recommending King Solomon Wisdom so you know what to say and why.

Good luck!

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:26 am

All good recommendations. I like the idea of Attraction first followed VERY closely by Crown of Success. And start that honey jar TODAY if you haven't already!

Do you have any Five Finger Grass or Influence products? Use those. And Steady Work! It's made for just this kind of situation.

And this is only the ziffty-leventh time I'm recommending King Solomon Wisdom so you know what to say and why.

Good luck!

Miss Michaele

africanviolet
Forum Member

Unread post by africanviolet » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 am

Thank you all sooo much for your replies...Wonderful!!! The tips are really gonna be a big help and yes I do have five finger grass, deer tongues, blessed salt, sassafras chips, crown of success oil, king solomon oil, john the conquerer oil, attraction oil, steady work sachet poweder, etcccccccccc.....So I took advice from each of you and will be incorporating that into the work tonight. On a side note, Miss Michaele, that that Steady Work mojo hand you made for me right before the new year is going strong! I got a job within two weeks (pt), then was offered full time within a week later. And although the schedule isnt the most ideal, When I feed it weekly Ive been requesting something more adept to my kids and WAA-LAH!!! A job interview with a 9a-5p schedule and MORE PAY (God willing) AND on top of that, my job is expanding and will be having two 9a-5p shifts needing to be filled so I put it for that. Thank you so much Miss Michaele.
Wish me luck guys!

Love and Light

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:52 am

I LOVE the steady work mojo. It works so great!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:31 am

Aura Laforest

battleship

Help Obtaining a Particular Job

Unread post by battleship » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 am

I applied for a job at a bank. I had an interview. I really would like to get this job. It has room for growth plus they will reimburse tuition if I decide to take some business classes. I am really looking to advance myself career-wise. I have been stuck in a call center for the past 5 years and really need to take things to the next level. Plus, this bank position is 15 min away from me, whereas the job i have now, is a half an hour away. Every way I see it, the Bank job would be so much better for me. They will be calling the end of this week for a 2nd interview, is there anything I can do to better my chances? To make me stick out among the other applicants? I was thinking maybe a candle... Tell me what you think!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help Obtaining a Particular Job

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:44 am

A Steady Work vigil or Attraction vigil candle would both be good. I'd also suggest getting some Steady Work dressing oil and wearing it as a perfume on your body, praying as you put it on that this particular job will be given to you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

battleship

Unread post by battleship » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:49 am

I have some Steady Work Oil already! When I wear it should I say the 23rd psalm or something more pertaining to my situation? Like "Mary in Heaven, please help me get this job at the bank..." etc? I normally say Our Father once and Hail Mary 3 times before I say any other prayers.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:36 am

The 23rd Psalm is considered the most "lucky" Psalm, so saying that prayer plus your personal petition while anointing yourself is very appropriate.

Psalm 5 is very good for success in business and with superiors:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_5

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

jazz888
Forum Member

Getting a job overseas

Unread post by jazz888 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 am

I would like to secure a job overseas (in the country I would like to go).

What spell kits, candles or oil or anything else is recommended to speed up me getting the job overseas?

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting a Job in oversea

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm

You could work with fast luck products
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

-- as well as steady work products to help get the job in a hurry.
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

I would also get road opener products to remove any obstacles that may be in the way as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

jazz888
Forum Member

Re: Getting a Job in oversea

Unread post by jazz888 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Thank you Stars in the sky for your suggestions and understand that I need to get job in hurry.+

I have just gone through the lists you gave to me.
Let say give an example for fast luck, you mean I need to ORDER all the material listed in the page as below? There are lots!
Oh, it looks complicated and I hope I get it right.

Order Fast Luck Oil from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Hand-Made Herbal Hoodoo Oils for Conjure Ritual
How to Use Dressing and Anointing Oils in the Hoodoo Tradition

Order Fast Luck Incense from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Conjure Hoodoo Rootwork Incense Powders
How to Use Self Lighting Ritual Incense Powders in Hoodoo Practice

Order Fast Luck Bath Crystals from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Spiritual, Rootwork, Conjure, and Hoodoo Bath Crystals
How to Use Bath Crystals and Floor Washes in Hoodoo Practice

Order Fast Luck Sachet Powder from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Magic, Conjure, Hoodoo, and Ritual Sachet Powders>
How to Use Sachet Powders in the Hoodoo Rootwork Tradition

Order Fast Luck Vigil Light Candle, Fixed, from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Glass Encased Hoodoo Vigil Lights for Candle Magic
How to Use Prayer Candles in the Spiritual Hoodoo Tradition

Order Fast Luck Vigil Light Candle Set on Our Altar at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
See all Glass Encased Hoodoo Vigil Lights for Candle Magic
How to Use Prayer Candles in the Spiritual Hoodoo Tradition

Order Fast Luck Spell Kit from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Magical Hoodoo Spell Kits for Conjure and Rootwork
How to Use Spell Kits in the Hoodoo Witchcraft Tradition

Order Fast Luck Mojo Bag from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Lucky Mojo Bags and Hoodoo Gris Gris Mojo Hands
How to Use Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, and Tobies in Hoodoo Practice

Order Triple Strength Fast Luck Mojo Bag from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Lucky Mojo Bags and Hoodoo Gris Gris Mojo Hands
How to Use Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, and Tobies in Hoodoo Practice

Order Fast Luck Empty Painted Bottle Spell from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Hand-Painted Hoodoo and Wicca Bottles for Magick Spells
How to use Witch Bottles, Spell Bottles, and Hoodoo Bottle Spells

Order Fast Luck Fixed Painted Bottle Spell from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company
See all Hand-Painted Hoodoo and Wicca Bottles for Magick Spells
How to use Witch Bottles, Spell Bottles, and Hoodoo Bottle Spells

Many thanks

jazz888
Forum Member

Does reading mandatory for case of getting a job?

Unread post by jazz888 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi, I know in love cases, reading is mandatory. What about for getting a job, do we require to get a reading first or we can ask for rootwork directly from the AAIR worker without reading? Please advice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Does reading mandatory for case of getting a job?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 am

A reading is not mandatory in any case, however, some AIRR workers/rootworkers require you to get a reading because it helps with what can be the most effective methods for your situation, unforeseen obstacles, perhaps things just not going to work, and other things that can be done to help you.

You are going to have to email each rootworker and/or go to their site to see what they require to do work with them.

Precise2
Forum Member
Need a job

Unread post by Precise2 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:11 am

I need a job but the 3 jobs 2 in particular are not hiring :( . I really want to go with one as my 1st choice (excellent benefits for my family) and the 2nd one as my 2nd choice ( also excellent benefits, but it will be a career change which is fine) and the 3rd one as my 3rd choice (benefits are good). The 2nd one would require me to be gone for 6 weeks only home for the weekends. But i'm constantly get on their website and they are never hiring, so what do I have to do to get them to start hiring and favoring me as a candidate. I don't have any names but do have pictures of both places.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Grammar

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Need a job

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:21 am

Get a Steady Work Spell Kit and complete the spell, and if you apply to these jobs by a paper application dust the papers with Steady Work Sachet Powder before you send them in. If you apply to the jobs online, dab some Steady Work oil on your hands before typing on the keyboard. Pray as you go.

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:23 pm

I would add Crown of Success and Money Drawing if you have those.... great advice MaryBee and I second her recommendations.

Precise2
Forum Member

Unread post by Precise2 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am

What can I do to get them to hire because I can't put the application in until they post it on their website.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:00 pm

You can start doing some research and find out the name of the hiring manager and more about the company. Write a letter stating your qualifications and that you would like to schedule a meeting to discuss how you would be an asset to the organization. Most people are hired through personal contacts, not public venues such as classified ads or websites.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:23 pm

You might also do some prosperity/attraction work for the companies themselves, so they NEED more talented people like you.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Precise2
Forum Member

Unread post by Precise2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you all for your feedback. Its a hospital that pays a nice salary and not to far away from where I live. I looking to order my supplies soon.

FireHorse
Forum Member
Spell-Casting for Job Interviews

Unread post by FireHorse » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Hello All!

I had a job interview this past Thursday and a second one was scheduled for tomorrow evening. What kind of things can I do to help me get the job? I don't really have any money to spend right now but I probably have some things around my home that I can use. I have some candles that we bought and have written out one of the prayers to St. Expedite that I found here at Lucky Mojo. I have not worked in quite a while and this is the first time since I started looking that I've been offered a second interview. I placed a prayer request at Crystal Silence League on Thursday before I left for the interview and will do that again tomorrow. Just wondering what else I might be able to do that will help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Job Interview

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Several herbs can be used for job conjure. For example Grains of Paradise and Gravel Root are both used for that purpose. I am linking below a post on the discussion of Money Spells that are low cost and integrates various herbs and curios that are as you said 'around the house.' Although I do not like using that term loosely. (easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html) I am also posting discussions on conjure work for job interviews
LM oil application for job interviews (lm-oil-application-for-job-interviews-t17404s120.html)
Spiritual work for a job interview (spiritual-work-for-interview-t19162s60.html)
Name paper in shoe for job interview (name-paper-in-shoe-for-job-interviews-t16483s150.html)
Working with saint getting a job (working-with-saint-getting-a-job--t20486.html)

Also read the prayer to Saint Expedient#2 (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html) for economic request...if he grants your request make sure to pay him.

I agree with your posting to the Crystal Silence League, read the testimonies here (crystal-silence-league-testimonials-tha ... 19250.html)

Rocky21
Forum Member

Unread post by Rocky21 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Hey guys, I also have a phone interview with a Named Company, I have the company name, and the Name of the person who is interviewing me. Is there anyway I can use any of the lucky mojo products to guarantee success with that job interview via phone. If the phone interview goes well, they will bring me in for a one and one interview.

Please let me know. Interview is on Thursday. I do have quite a few lucky mojo products

Thanks for the help guys!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:54 am

Rocky21 wrote:Hey guys, I also have a phone interview with a Named Company, I have the company name, and the Name of the person who is interviewing me. Is there anyway I can use any of the lucky mojo products to guarantee success with that job interview via phone. If the phone interview goes well, they will bring me in for a one and one interview.
No. There are no guarantees in life, regardless of if you use magic or not.

That said I would suggest you make a name paper on the person interviewing you, crossing there name with either yours or a phrase like "Hire Me Now" dress the paper in a five spot pattern with Steady Work and wear that in your shoe as you do the interview.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:58 am

turnsteel: That is great advice. The act of bringing the work into the interview with you is a strong addition to Job Interview work. Let us know how it goes FireHorse.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

manifest_destiny
Forum Member
Getting that Job!

Unread post by manifest_destiny » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi all!

New to the forum, and in need of some good advice!

I saw that someone else posted on here about their recent job interview issues, but I guess I'm asking for a good spell as well as all the herbs/ oils I would need to help give me a boost in getting this job.

Lately, I'm having the problem of getting a lot of interviews, everything going great, and then something falling through or just not working out seemingly right when I've had the job in my grasp! Well, I'm getting tired of this particular cycle, and I'd like to do some conjure work to secure the latest position I interviewed for. What I've been doing so far is obviously not helping, so I need some fresh ideas/ spells/ things to try. I'm open to anything that might work, or that you've had success with.

Links to how to use the oils/ herbs/ particular spells are also helpful, so that I know where to get started. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Getting that Job!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 am

manifest_destiny,

Some of the things used in job getting are --

Gravel Root
http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

Steady Work products
http://luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

If you follow those links you will find simple spells for their use.

Good luck!

-----

jazz888 --

No, you don't need to order ALL of those items. They are different forms in which the Fast Luck formula is compounded --as an oil for use on wood or metal or on the body, as a powder for use on papers, and so forth.

Read about how the products are used, then select the ones best suited to your own planned spell-casting.

Also, the idea of speeding up the job getting with Fast Luck does not mean you should ignore or overlook the basics of job-getting, with Gravel Root, a Steady Work spell, etc.

Finally, since you want a job in another nation, see if you can get an internet friend to send you dirt from that location to mix into your work.

Best of luck!
catherine yronwode

heartexalted
Forum Member
Re: Spell-Casting for Job Interviews

Unread post by heartexalted » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:29 pm

I have had good luck in a different situation (roommate finding) by dusting my hands with Crown of Success/Attraction powders and making sure to shake the person's hand upon meeting. As such, I feel it could work very well also for a job interview situation.

You don't need much powder. Just a smidge. While praying for what you want, rub it all over your hands and make sure to get off any excess. (Don't want the powders to be visible to the other person, in my opinion.) You can feel it (and smell it) on your hands, but no one else would suspect, unless they already knew to look for it. :-)

Shake his/her hand, and this should "load the dice" a bit extra in your favor! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

manifest_destiny
Forum Member
Re: Getting that Job!

Unread post by manifest_destiny » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:50 am

Thanks so much, cat, I appreciate the links! I will do just that!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell-Casting for Job Interviews

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 am

heartexalted -- that is EXCELLENT advice. All y'all, listen to that! This is waaaaay traditional AND effective.
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”