• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:25 am

Spell-Casting for Improved Concentration and Memorization

Spell-Casting for Improved Concentration and Memorization

Unread postby Lulu » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 pm

I am having a hard time concentrating, and I'm not doing so well in school, I'm doing pretty bad. I need. A spell that will help me get focused that will help me gain wisdom and knowledge and will let me concentrate on studying. I feel as if I am wasting my time and procastinating I know is my fault but as hard as I try I fall again. I need to get back on track and start doing great in school. I want to do well in school and enjoy being a nerd again. Help pleasee =/.
I also need a spell that will clear my mind and help me decide which major is best for me because I feel as if I'm confused and wasting time in school and don't know which path to take. Thankkk you guys have a nice day
Lulu

Re: help! help! =(

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Do some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom work on a white skull candle for yourself - that will help it effect your mind directly. You could also do a bottle spell with herbs that clear the mind and promote good decision making and success, put a petition paper that has some of your hair folded into it, and burn candles dressed in Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom on it. Once you feel you're head is more clear and you're back on track, then do some Crown of Success work to help bring it all together.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: help! help! =(

Unread postby Tishee » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Van Van oil on a white candle helped me out a lot while I was working on my thesis.
Tishee

Crown of Success or King Solomons Wisdom For School

Unread postby rjwcim » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:23 am

Hello all,

I have a question about where to go with my situation, you see I'm an undergraduate student and I do a lot of group activity as well as individual assignments in class, I get good grades and so forth, but the problem is that I don't seem to catch onto things like most people in my class, especially when it comes to group work. I'm always the last person who finally figured out the problem so to speak, and I would really like something that can help me improve in this area, maybe help me focus more when it comes to my studies and retain the information that I've learned (especially since it's hard for me to keep focus if the subject isn't very interesting). I can't make up my mind if I should use King Solomon's Wisdom or Crown of Success because they seem so similar. Any ideas?

Rashay
rjwcim

Re: Crown of Success or King Solomons Wisdom?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 am

Well, they're not actually all that similar.

Crown of Success is for being successful in a specific venture - like your academics, or in a career, etc.
King Solomon Wisdom is for having the discernment to make wise decisions about something.

You might want to do something with Clarity and Road Opening &/or VanVan to help clear your mind, and open the way to better understanding. Using a skull candle would be nice for that. You could also do a Crown of Success work for your academics in general.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rjwcim » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Ah ok, I never considered Clarity as an option, thanks for pointing that out. Oh and I thought that King Solomon's Wisdom, even though its for decision making would also help with academic studies?

Rashay
rjwcim

Unread postby Donnalee » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Try PeachTree Leaf It has a magic effect for passing tests & increases studious concentration. I put some With Crown of success under my 13 year old son's pillow. He is doing very well. I love mixing Herbs with my oils when needed. You may want to make a small sachet sew it up keep it in your pocket.
donnalee
Donnalee

Unread postby corazon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Donnalee wrote:Try PeachTree Leaf It has a magic effect for passing tests & increases studious concentration. I put some With Crown of success under my 13 year old son's pillow. He is doing very well. I love mixing Herbs with my oils when needed. You may want to make a small sachet sew it up keep it in your pocket.
donnalee

Thank you for this!! I want to try this with my son!! If you have any other spells or workings for children's studies I would love to hear them.
corazon

School Competitors Using Magic Against Me

Unread postby cush nebo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:23 am

could someone pleae help , I had to do a assignment with 3 women at university and because i am not coming onto to there advances , I have not been able to revise or study for my exams.

one of th girls came back to see me at university and since then I have had a head pain that will not seem to go away , could you please help me in this matter becaue my exams are important to me,

I believe she used controlling spell , and a commanding to create havoc in my life.

I have bought a success kit and since then these girls are trying to absorb and destroy my future.

please help . cushnebo.
cush nebo

Re: School Competitors Using Magic Against Me

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:06 am

You probably need to do a bunch of cleansing and protection work before anything else. I would advise you get a reading to see what exactly is going on, so you'll know how to proceed successfully.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Focus and get my mind on track in my studies

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm

I'm in the process of studying for my A+ certification and preparing for college.No matter how hard I try I canNOT seem to focus and stay on track with my studies.Is there anything I can do to get my mind in the right place to FOCUS on what I need to do?
Leopreponderance

Re: Focus on my studies

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Crown Of Succses. Have a candle dressed with it burning as you study. If some or most of your problems come from procrastination work with Blessed Saint Expedite, tho he is most often petitioned for quick results he can also help people over come procrastination. Personally burning Frankincense and Myrrh really help with concentration and you may want to give that a try. Also a glass of water with lemon juice in it(preferably fresh, but use what you got) is great as a pick-me-up and will help you focus on what is important, as Ms.Cat said "Its like a Cut and Clear on your whole mind"

I hope at least some of that helps. Good Luck
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Good consideration HailDiscordia, I drink lemon and water quite often but without the intention, I considered it a cleanser for the insides now I have a new intent. As I always say you learn something everyday from this forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:39 am

HailDiscordia wrote:Crown Of Succses. Have a candle dressed with it burning as you study. If some or most of your problems come from procrastination work with Blessed Saint Expedite, tho he is most often petitioned for quick results he can also help people over come procrastination. Personally burning Frankincense and Myrrh really help with concentration and you may want to give that a try. Also a glass of water with lemon juice in it(preferably fresh, but use what you got) is great as a pick-me-up and will help you focus on what is important, as Ms.Cat said "Its like a Cut and Clear on your whole mind"

I hope at least some of that helps. Good Luck

Thanks alot.I will try that.Woulld you recommend I purchase the Crown Of Success spell kit to enhance the effect or just purchase the oil?
Leopreponderance

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:53 am

Personally, I would purchase the kit because it has everything you will need and instructions to boot. HailDiscordia's suggestion of Frankincense and Myrrh will enhance any spell so you cant go wrong with these items.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Also try King Solomon Wisdom products and Master Key products. Both assist with mental clarity and focus. Try mixing some up with water and spraying around your work area or using an oil diffuser while you work, dress your important school papers, pens you use for test taking, etc. Also a splash of Florida water can be very mentally refreshing when I am having a hard time cutting through the mind flotsam. I can personally report that wearing Master Key oil, especially when I need my mind focused on an important task and am having trouble, truly has helped me focus and gain control over situations that I had trouble finding wisdom on, or felt were out of my control, and also has helped me develop a more focused and centered state of mind. Good luck on your studies!
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

spells for trouble understanding and for memorization

Unread postby newgirl » Sat May 15, 2010 10:35 am

Hi, I've been having a tough time with school. I’ve been having trouble understanding the material, and receiving good grades in college. I also struggle with paying for school because of my academic struggles. I was wondering if there is some kind of Jar spell that I can do to help me with this. I’ve done jar spells in the past and they've been pretty effective. I've also heard about charms. Is there a charm or candle spell that I can do as well? I’ve searched, and the only spells that I’ve come across are those that work temporarily; such as for a test, or to enhance mental capabilities for that particular day. I’m looking for something more long term.

If you know of any good school/success, or money spells that could help me then please reply. Any future prosperity spells might help also. Thanks :)
newgirl

Re: spell for school

Unread postby rjwcim » Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 pm

I had a similar issue awhile back. If your new to spell work I would look into crown of success, King Solomon's wisdom, and money drawing spell kits, if you need money in a hurry I would suggest working with Saint expedite too. The kits come with spells as well as instructions and mojo bags. Also if you have trouble understanding clairty can also help. Also working honey Jars on your teachers to sweeten them to you is very helpful.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck
Ra'Shay
rjwcim

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 15, 2010 4:00 pm

When the semester starts, you should begin the honey jar because it is slow working but very effective. The spellkits as rjwcim has stated is a good start and includes everything you will need to get started and continue as long as you want and supplies last. I would purchase additional oils if the kits come with vials. You want your work ongoing and the mojos included should be feed at the least weekly to keep them working in your favor. And if you are not aware do not let anyone touch your mojos.

You mentioned bottle spells (found here>>>>>) http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html includes the same spells identified by rjwcim in bottle form but just as effective. There is a prosperity bottle spell listed. You may also consider vigil candle spells to back up your work (found here: King Solomon, http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-king-so ... sdom.html; Crown of Success, http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-crown-of-success.html; Prosperity, http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-prosperity.html)

But you can read about all of the candles that LM sells (found here) http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sunshine » Sat May 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi,

I feel your pain because i am presently in a similar situation. I am very sad that i learnt about this now because i would have done this from the inception. But definitely at the start of my nest semester i will be ordeing some of these and get a good atart at my grades.

My situation is one where i keep on failing my external exams and i dont no why. I study my work and i attend classes regularly but i am not successful in the exams! If it wasnt for my short time to examination now and the shipment will not arrive until after my exam....i would have purchased the crown of success and the king solomon.

Wishing you all the best!
Sunshine

Unread postby zee » Sun May 16, 2010 11:23 am

Have you looked into the option of ordering via 'expedited ' means?
I did this once when i i needed a court case kit and mojo..i called the store and they happened to have all the items in stock so
they were shipped out next day and i got them in another couple of days...i think u do have to bit a little extra ( i think its another 10 or 15 % ...but please check it out for yr self, i imight be worng) ...but yeah , call the store and see if they what u need fro immediate shipping.

i strongly endorese the crown of success triple strength mojo..i got it for my daughter who is going to start college this fall, and we were worried about the tution..she ended up getting an almost free ride ( straight scholarship...no loans!) even tho her ACt results were pretty average..and kids with better score s than her got just loans..i dunno why or how their system works, but i am not complaining! i urge u to ask for the expedited mail out if thats an option for u and for the store.
best of luck!
zee

Unread postby newgirl » Mon May 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Hello everyone, and thank you for the advise. Ive decided to do the king solomon's wisdom good grades on tests/mini honey jar spell kit. I'm thinking of doing this alongside the crown of success honey jar mini spell kit. I'm going buy both spell kits off of the LM website. The reason why I chose to do these kits is because I can continuously work them for as long as I need to. I want to do the king solomon spell in order to achieve good grades. Im doing the crown of success kit mainly to win the favors of my professors, and to ensure success in the future

I will probably have to do separate honey jars each time the semester changes. But I think that these spell should work the best for me since I will be taking classes in the summer, and during the fall & spring semesters. To address the money issue, I plan on doing a money egg spell that I found in a hoodoo spell book. I will keep everyone updated as to how things go. And, for those of you who would like to know which spells I'm speaking of, here is the link.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
look at the bottom of this webpage for the list of prices and info on the crown of success and king solomon honey jar mini spell kits

I found the money egg spell in the this book
Sticks, Stones, Roots & Bones: Hoodoo, Mojo & Conjuring with Herbs By Stephanie Rose Bird

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Thanks for all of the suggestions. Again, I will keep everyone posted incase someone else on this forum comes along and has the same issue.
newgirl

Help with test nerves

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 am

I've got an exam coming up to get into grad school. I've read up on board topics for doing well on the exam but the problem is I think I'm sabotaging myself. I've gotten nervous lately and am making stupid mistakes on practice quizzes, so my scores aren't improving even though they should be. I guess what I'm asking for is a spell to make me tranquil about the situation without making me apathetic, something that won't affect me getting high scores? I'd rather be stressed than do badly, worse case scenario
LilCassandra

Re: Help with test nerves

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:55 am

In this case, I would work a tranquility candle, and a crown of success candle and/or wisdom candle with some peach tree leaf. It will help with the concentration on tests, and help you do well. You could also do a cleansing such as an egg cleansing spell, and ask that your nervousness be taken away, and help to calm you. These are things that I have done when I have a test, and it has definitely helped.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with test nerves

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Ditto Stars. You also need peace and concentration. Peaceful home or dorm would be helpful and this is a stretch, but I would also suggest Master Key and King Solomon.
Master Key will not only enhance your spiritual abilities, but it will also broaden your own general thought process.
Good Luck!!!-- AND you will be fine.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Trouble concentrating

Unread postby SilverRose » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:25 pm

For the past few months, I've had some major problems concentrating when I work on my HRC Lessons and try to do spells. I start off real good but then my mind just goes completely blank and I have to start all over with what I'm doing. Does anyone know of something I can do to help me re-focus and concentrate? I'd really love to be able to get straight so I can finish my lessons and send them in to Cat.

I haven't tried anything yet because I draw a blank every time. I appreciate any help offered.
HRCC Student #979 G
SilverRose

Re: Trouble concentrating

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Try taking a nice bath in some Clarity bath crystals, and then burning a Crown of Success candle while you work.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Great advice Devi!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Here are the links for the products mentioned above.
www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html

In addition, you may want to get some master key work going to help you just get a better grip on what is going for you spiritually.

www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-master-key.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 am

All great advice, and you can also anoint your head with a combination of Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of success oil.

I also like stars suggestion of master key work very much.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby SilverRose » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:08 am

@Devi. Thank you, I will try that.

@ starsinthesky7. Thank you for the links. I've bought from LM before and, most certainly, will again. I am on my way to check the links out now.

@svarthyndan . Thank you. I will take that into consideration.
Headed to LM now.
HRCC Student #979 G
SilverRose

How to get and maintain information

Unread postby 2jazzy » Sun May 15, 2011 9:37 am

My sister is having a hard time with school. What could be somethings I could do to help her accomplish making decent grades and grasping the information she is presented with...She has been trying and attempting to get it but its hard for her...any help would be great!!
2jazzy

Re: How to get and maintain information

Unread postby Bipa » Sun May 15, 2011 10:59 am

Hi 2jazzy
take a look at king solomon wisdom products http://www.luckymojo.com/products-king- ... isdom.html :)
Bipa

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Sun May 15, 2011 1:28 pm

King Solomon's Wisdom is great for this, but I would use it in with some Road Opener and Crown of Success products as well.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 15, 2011 11:03 pm

I always advise clients who are in school to put a bit of King Solomon's Wisdom, Clarity, and Crown of Success into an hot oil diffuser and to let that go while they do their studies. It has always produced good results.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:48 pm

So what is a very potent ritual to do for focusing on my studies? I ordered the Crown of success oil.So I just light the dressed candle?
Leopreponderance

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 pm

It sounds like you're asking for a quick fix that will give you that magical boost for you to Really Focus on your studies. As far as magic goes, burning dressed candles and dressing yourself with the oil can go a long way, but you'd probably find it more beneficial to do it with patience and resolve, rather than a 'I want a very potent solution that will solve my problems right now!'

Take a closer look at this page on how to dress the candles and anoint yourself with the oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

In my profession I also have to process a lot of written materials. When I get into a flunk, a bath (13 herb bath, or a simple salt bath if you don't have the supplies) can help a lot. King of Solomon products are also great for clarity.
cabriellenil

Assistance in memorization.

Unread postby Hex » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:31 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be able to direct me to which products or spells that would help me boost my ability to memorize paragraphs for school. Maybe thought clearing etc.
Hex

Re: Assistance in memorization.

Unread postby aura » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Hi Hex,

Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom oils used in a diffuser work wonders.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hex » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Thank You.
Hex

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Here's a simple old spell from Kentucky: When you need to thoroughly learn a book, put it on the floor and stand on it while you pray for mastery.

I cannot remember the source -- I bet Miss Cat knows :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 am

I would add Crown of Success to the mix...
Clarity (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html)
King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html)
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)

...and the diffuser works wonderfully...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hex » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 am

Very nice, Ill try both. Thank you.
Hex

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Good Luck in your work Hex.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spell suggestions for studying/learning?

Unread postby ArcherGirl1 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:05 am

Hello,

I have about two semesters left before transferring to a university. I have to take both Algebra 2 and a Stats course. I've been saving them for last because math is NOT a good subject for me. At all.

I have an Algebra 2 textbook that I'd like to study over the summer so that I can perhaps get a leg-up before the Fall semester. Is there a spell I can do that will help me in this endeavor? Perhaps make the information click for me? I tested into Algebra 1 when I first came to college, and I've had to take it a couple of times before passing it. I feel so stupid when it comes to math.

By the way, I haven't got much money, so the spell has to be rather simple. I'm thinking oils and candles? Or possibly herbs for a sachet?
ArcherGirl1

Re: Spell suggestions for studying/learning?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:06 am

Your thread has been merged into others on the same or a similar topic regarding improved concentration and memorization.

We have discussed many more threads to help you do well in school. Feel free to keep browsing through this category of postings.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ArcherGirl1 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Okay, thanks. Sorry to bother.
ArcherGirl1

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:14 am

I didnt mean that in a negative way. I just didnt have time to post all of the threads that talk about this topic. But you should find what you are looking for in those threads.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ArcherGirl1 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 am

I understand. Thank you. :)
ArcherGirl1

A C Student trying to become an A Student

Unread postby atr seeker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:59 am

Ok, i have another crazy question

if youre a C / D student, and you would like to be an A student in college. and you study and work hard.. but you have ADHD, (me), and it's hard to finish things to completion, it becomes a task at hand. But Through the help of magic, I need to become academic, and fulfill my goals no matter how long or how lofty or difficult they may be.. the spirits can do more than a human.

Any suggestions and advice?
atr seeker

Re: A C Student trying to become an A Student

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Hardly a "crazy question." I'd recommend King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success, and Clarity to help you with succeeding academically and concentrating.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby atr seeker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:53 pm

ok, as an oil, a bag, or incense? and how long does it last.. I got a 7 more years of school left LOL
atr seeker

Unread postby atr seeker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 pm

because yes, that would be awesome of these herbs and ingredients would last forever.. and if not.. can you charge it back up?
atr seeker

Writing term papers for school

Unread postby ericstudy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 pm

I so much I want to succeed when it comes to school, but I have trouble writing term papers and essays and with numbers. I need to be blessed with the skill to write and comprehend faster when reading, and with the skill to learn math. I hope that I am making sense because I really need some guidance on what to buy to make these things happen. I need help fast. Please, what can I do???
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity
ericstudy

Re: Writing term papers for school

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:02 pm

King Solomon Wisdom to help with studying, learning, and comprehension, and Crown of Success for academic success are the products I would recommend for your situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Writing term papers for school

Unread postby ericstudy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Thank you :)
ericstudy

Re: Spell-Casting for Improved Concentration and Memorization

Unread postby newworldwitchery » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:17 am

Hi all!

I'm working on a Master's thesis project due by March, and I'm trying to basically "get my head in the game" on this one. I've got some peach leaves, frankincense, Solomon root, bay leaves, & myrrh which I'm planning to use as a loose incense for writing sessions, and I've also been using Crown of Success on an old mojo bag (geared towards academic success). From what I've been seeing I should also consider getting Clarity Oil and maybe some Road Opener as well. I work with St. Anthony as a road opening spirit, too, so I've been asking him and my ancestors for help as well. I'm about to order some Master Key Oil, too, but I've not used that before so I'm wondering if there are good Bible verses or written charms that I could use in conjunction with that oil (or any of the others) that might specifically be of use to me as a student working on a project.

I've used Psalm 65 in conjunction with almost all success workings, but I'd like to see if there are verses better suited to academic endeavors, or charms that might go with a candle ceremony using some of the oils and incense mentioned above. All thoughts are welcome!

Thanks and blessings,
-Cory
newworldwitchery

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 am

I like using the Master Key Oil to anoint our Skeleton Keys; symbolic of unlocking the power and knowledge of mastery of a subject. Even placing this anointed key in front of your burning candles, or worn on the person, can help. Good luck, I am sure you will get many more suggestions soon!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nigama » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 am

I was using Solomon spell kit but it didn't work well. However, Solomon spell helps me to see how I've studied since childhood. Then I decide to use cut and clear to myself.

First I chose three female candles for present of me, black,white and blue. Black and white are for cut and clear spell.And the blue one is for healing my inner child. So I wrote my own names on candles. :D

Secondly, I follow the cut and clear spell directions. Only I put the negative qualities of me on the right side of paper, and write qualities good for study on the left side.

Third,I dress healing oil on the blue candle. For healing all the suffered,shocked. In Taiwan they punish child a lot if children didn't take good grades or many many reasons...Then someday adult me want to learn something for my own reasons and I still carry those hurts. So I add this for giving myself support.

After this I went back to Solomon spell and also 9 herb bath. I am so happy that I still get interesting for learning new things! :lol:
Nigama

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:12 am

Wonderful work Nigama. :) Though, you said the King Solomon Wisdom Spell Kit didn't work well. I must disagree with that, in my opinion, for it sounds like the Spell Kit has worked. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power