• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Spell-Casting for Job Promotion, Pay Raise, Transfer

New postby MaryBee » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Hello, everyone:

My name is waterborn and I've ordered several times from Lucky Mojo and been quite pleased with the products. Let me tell you, I used to get disgusted seeing bottles of other oils that are basically colored mineral oil. Even before I knew about Lucky Mojo, I wanted to have the real stuff in magickal products.

Mini rant over. I'm asking for some advice. My mother is a nursing administrator for a small nursing company in the Northeast that has recently had a lot of upheaval; her boss was fired almost three weeks ago, there have been lots of layoffs, she has to lay off six people this coming week (!). Her job is not in danger, but the mood around the office is, as you can imagine, miserable. She needs to keep her job for now until and/or unless she can find something better.

I mixed the charm that got her this job a few years ago (not with Lucky Mojo products, just with my own stuff). And the job went well for awhile, but this economy has really hurt a lot of businesses.

What mojo bag or product do you all recommend that I can get for her to carry with her? She has to wear suits every day so something that she can keep with or near her, that might fit in a suit pocket or suit breast pocket.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give me.

Love is the Law, love under Will.

waterborn.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Recommendations for a Mojo to Keep or Improve Job?

New postby Lukianos » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi waterborn,

A Steady Work mojo hand would directly address the concerns of job security--this formula is useful for both getting a new job, and for keeping the job one already has:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Gravel root and blessed salt carried in one's pockets or incorporated into a mojo hand are a classic combination for job-getting:
http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
Lukianos

Re: Recommendations for a Mojo to Keep or Improve Job?

New postby J Simulcik » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 pm

waterborn-

Your mother is in the unenviable position of not only possibly losing her job, but of having to let others go in this turbulent economic time. A mojo tailored to your mother's situation might contain:

1. Green Cat's Eye Shell - for protection from the evil eye, especially against her money, as a result of being in the position of having to lay people off.
2. Whole Calamus Root - for maintaining control of the entire situation.
3. Dragon's Blood Resin Chunk - for luck and money.
4. Pine needles - for money and ending the negativity surrounding her at work.
5. Bergamot Mint - for ending bad situations and maintaining good health
6. Gravel Root - for getting/keeping a good job and good bosses, as ELKnapp said.
7. A petition paper with her name and her intent.

This could be dressed with Steady Work, Victory, and Lemon oils. Feed it with Florida Water or possibly Hoyt's Bergamot Brilliantine.

Good luck to you and your mother!
J Simulcik

Pls Advise Spell to persuade 10 bosses!

New postby mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 11:56 am

Hello All..

I'm Currently working in a reputable company where I'm not being taken as seriously as I once was, and I'm doing more dumbo assistant work and less of what I'd like to be doing...thanks to a coworker who's a paranoid control freak and is above me...and she's infected other people to have the same thoughts about me...i think to keep me from rising...

I have a great idea to introduce a new position for myself within the company, of being a liaison between 2 departments (marketing and merchandising) where I would like to do more fun fashion/trend research and tie the 2 departments together and also travel to all overseas trade shows and be active and ahead of the curve...and introduce it to both departments...

HR lady says its a good idea and that I would have to prepare a proposal and demonstration and showcase it in front of all the 9 big wigs (scary!!) and many of them have been set in their ways for years and years. It's near impossible to get ahold of their personal stuff.. I do have a business card with my own name on it..though.. I'd also like a raise with this position as well.. I can get photos of some of the 9 people.

Would anyone have any suggestions of what spell kit I should be using? Should it be commanding, or crown of success? Would this spell take more than a month to perform as well? Also, because this task deals with communication, this means I'd have to wait until mercury retrograde is over right?

If I get this position... I swear I will donate 1 day's pay to lucky mojo.

Also, Would anyone recommend any self development spells to improve alertness, memory, focus & creativity?

I look forward to receive insightful responses,

Thanks

Ames

Also, Happy Mother's day to all the mothers!:)
mimiso

Re: Pls Advise Spell to persuade 10 bosses!

New postby Dr Johannes » Sun May 10, 2009 1:19 pm

I would go with Crown Of Success.

Make a doll for each boss anointed with Love Me Oil and Pay Me and place a figural candle (anointed with Crown Of Success Oil, sprinkled with Crown of Success powder with an extra dash of Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Sugar, fixed with my personals and a loadstone) of myself ON TOP of them.

I would also wear a cinnamon/sugar powder to the meeting and consider chewing a bit of Little John to Chew before the meeting.
Yes, Little John is a court case thing but that isn´t a bad idea here. It also dominates and keeps your stomach cool.

Since it is a company of communications i´d might have a talk to St. Expedite as well.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Dear Johannes,

I really appreciate your prompt response. I'll be sure to go with the Crown of Success Spell Kit. Also, if I have a roommate, and I can't make obvious big dolls, are mini dolls okay? or better yet, how about photos of them? Also, is it a figural candle per doll, or just one? Is it best to perform this after mercury retrograde?

I'm of Hindu faith, will St Expedite work for me as well? We technically do believe in everything :)

sorry with the questions!:)

looking fwd to more of your wisdom..

Thanks with love,

Ames
mimiso

New postby Dr Johannes » Sun May 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Mini dolls are fine. Pictures are ok, but work them with your hands and mind until you feel it being them, and not just a picture.

You will need only one figural candle.
"One figural candle to rule them all, One figural to find them,
One figural to bring them all and in the loveliness bind them."
:-)

Since I do not take a mercury retrograde very seriously except when being in US, where is actually becomes a problem strangely enough. But since you are concerned with it, I suggest you wait until it is over.

St. Expedite has not shown any signs of requiring initiation into some religion or another before he helps out, at least not to me.

If you are a Hindu, you might want to consider going with Lakshmi and Ganesha as well. But only if the idea strikes you right away as being a perfect complemet. Otherwise don´t.

Best of luck!

Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby j82 » Sun May 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Going on a thought hear and im no expert but could you dust the proposal down with crown of success powder and maybe a dab of oil? Or bend over ? so they will give to your will? you could also lay the powder around the entrance to the meeting room to effect them. I think your proposed job sounds fun im jealous lol :)
j82

New postby IcedTea » Mon May 11, 2009 7:29 am

"One figural candle to rule them all, One figural to find them,
One figural to bring them all and in the loveliness bind them."

Awesome! Best movie ever. :D
IcedTea

New postby mimiso » Mon May 11, 2009 10:37 am

special thanks, Johannes :) I got it to use the 1 figure candle

Aw j82 please don't be jealous, I need good energy this way!!!! & thank you for the suggestions

Also, can you recommend something to protect an idea from other people? Would it be similar to a stop gossip sort of thing, I shared my idea with someone i need to help me reach out, but he's the asshole type that takes all the credit, lol. Also, because we're kind of doing things to control another's will.... i feel like it takes out points from the karma bank, is there anything we can do to balance the effect? lol

Can this doll idea work on getting a roommate to pay a utility bill as well? I really do live with an evil person, no pun intended!

I'll try these out, then update on the outcome:)

Thanks with love,

Ami
mimiso

New postby Dr Johannes » Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Well...

I would get myself the following:

A bottle of Stop Gossip Oil.
A bottle of Damnation Oil.
A cloth doll.
A packet of Spanish Moss.
A packet of Alum.
A Packet of Hyssop.
A bottle of Blessing Oil or 7-11 Holy type Oil.
A black or dark red candle.
A packet of Hot Foot Powder.
A Come To Me Oil.
A packet of Lavendel
A lodestone
A white or Light blue candle.
ask where to get chaste berries (Vitex Agnus castus)

Then a metal jar, some sand, a string and some black thread.

I would use a piece of his business card (that I knew he touched) as the personal link.
Then...
Starting after midnight..
Stuff the doll with spanish moss and his card. Baptize it in his name. Slit his mouth and stuff it with Alum. Sew it tight, crosswise with black thread. Hang him upside down ovver a black or dark red candle that I anointed with Stop Gossip at the top and Damnaion Oil at the bottom and placed in the sand on the bottom of the metal jar.
Then light the candle, let him roast a bit, telling him that if he speaks a word to anyone about your idea, you will drop him in HELL. Let him swet there for 3-9 minutes. (Don´t let the candle burn down to the Damnation part). Repeat every second day for a while.
Leave him hanging there.
If he speaks or tries to take credit for your idea. Just go home, wait till after midnight, light the candle and lower the string (so that he will ignite within a minute or so and his ashes will drop into the jar and walk away without looking back.
Some days after you can bring the remains to the cemetary or mash them up with a stick to a powder, mix with some local dirt and sprinkle it all where he will walk over it.

Clean yourself with a Hyssop bath (along with Psalm 51), anoint yourself with Blessing oil or 7-11 and make sure you carry some of the bathwater to a crossroad.

I can not know what karma account really means, since I do not know what it is by experience.
Having no regrets in heart of what I did or did not do when lying on the deathbed is far more tangible to me.

About the evil room mate.

Get some Hot Foot powder, an envelope and some small personal trace of the person. Then sit down and think.
What place in the world is furthest away from you that you can imagine?
Then go google the "yellow pages" of that place. Find an adress. Any adress.
Then mix the personal effect and the Hot Foot Powder in the envelope, put enough stamps on (and NO return adress ^^),go mail it, smile and walk away without looking back.

Then mix the Come to Me oil with Lavendel and Chaste berries, write a petition for a new good room mate, dress petition and candle, set it, pray over the loadstone and place it at the base of the candle and your on your way to attract a new, sober, chaste and pleasant room mate.

Best Of luck,

Johannes Gardback
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby mimiso » Mon May 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Haha Johannes.. You're my favorite already..

Thank you so much for your thorough response.. I asked a question, and you definitely gave me an answer..lol :)

Thanks with love,

Ami
mimiso

New postby taffy » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Hello, I have a question about a spell. This spell will not be for me but it will be for a loved one. I plan on preforming the spell. I am having a problem picking the right spell. The spell is in regards to a promotion that my loved one has been passed over for several times. The process for this promotion is very competitive. Which spell would I choose from the catalog? Also, do you think that I should hire someone to do this for me? I am a believer however, I have never done something like this before. This is a promotion that comes up once a year and this year has already passed with my loved one being passed over once again. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what spell I should use and when I should perform this spell? Thank you for your time.
taffy

Re: Spell for a promotion

New postby LeBaptiste » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:42 pm

The "Steady Work" kit offered on the site is "Used to get a good job, receive a raise or promotion, and prevent being laid off."
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

As far as doing it for someone, though you've never done something like this before, if you read the instructions and do a couple of practice runs through the spell to learn it I think it will be better since you're closely connected to the person you'll be working for.
LeBaptiste

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 am

If he knows any of the interviewers, you can put them in a honey jar, and do some bend over work for them. I know this has helped me. You might also what to do some work to help your family member talk more eloquently and sound more convincing when they talk.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:12 am

Also take a look at the Boss Fix line of products.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby Miss Bri » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 pm

And, because it seems to be the day for it, I can, You can't:http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-i-can-you-cant.html
This will help push your loved one forward and keep others from getting the position that should go to them.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Job/Promotion Spell Help

New postby divineandsirene » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Hello Everyone!

Blessings Be! I would like a great, effective candle spell for a promotion. I was promised a promotion that was supposed to come through within this next week, but was told today that it will have to be postponed. Two new senior managers were hired in my department and we have the funds to hire at least four more people, but I have been told we don't have the money. My immediate manager thinks I'm great, but the President of the company doesn't like me for personal reasons (I've heard that she thinks I'm a great employee, but I don't coddle her enough). I want a spell for my promotion to take place NOW! And also, I wanted to be liked as well as respected, I want my work environment to be more sweet & laid-back.

Thanks,

Divine and Sirene
Dignity is underrated and love is underused...
divineandsirene

Re: Job/Promotion Spell with Candles

New postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm

This is not a spell exchange forum,nor is it a general folk magic/occult forum its to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products, just wanted to make that clear.Take a look at Boss Fix and Crow Of Success. If you want people to be sweet put them into a Honey Jar. You can read about all of that on the LuckyMojo site and can buy the proper spell kits or the individual Oils,Powders,Baths and Incense.

[url] http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html[/url]

You might want to buy the Boss Fix honey jar kit specifically.

Crown Of Success is for...well Success
Boss Fix helps to get not just your boss but your co-works on good terms with you.

So, do a Crown of Susses spell kit, put everyone into a honey jar and think about putting Boss Fix powders where your co-workers and boss(s) will walk over it.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby divineandsirene » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Thanks for the response. But I need a little clarity, I have read many posts in this forum where people ask about spells that they are extremely unfamiliar with and general spell questions that don't incorporate Lucky Mojo products at all. I have come to this forum becuase I am sincerely seeking help and am appealing to those with more advanced knowledge. That being said I would appreciate any help given with an open heart and without judgement.

Thanks
divineandsirene

New postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Edited my original post to make it nice and clear. :)
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby divineandsirene » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 am

Thank you! :)
divineandsirene

rise salary

New postby Desmes » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Hello
It has been long time but they dont increase my slary, to increase my salary which spell/s can i cast?
Desmes

Re: rise salary

New postby NotDorianGray » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Money drawing, Crown of Success and Road Opening come to mind. You could ge them as oils, and use them to dress a candle. Also, don't be afraid to actually ask for a raise. If you talk to your boss and show them you're competent and deserve more, they should accomodate you. Good luck!
NotDorianGray

Re: rise salary

New postby cabriellenil » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 am

Usually, I'd do one or a series of Van Van or Road Opening baths before I do any spell work, and I add a drop of either oil to my candle alongside the condition oil I'm using. The Crown of Success kit is great since it brings money and favorable attention/opportunities which are just as important. I agree with NotDoria Gray that you shouldn't be afraid to ask for a raise directly - I think there're five finger grass and other herbs in the success mojo that will help accomplish your goal.

When you know you'd be speaking to your boss, dress yourself with sachet powder (from toe to head) and oil before you leave home. Money drawing oil won't hurt either. Also do that name paper in the shoe trick - write your boss's name, rub a bit of honey on it, fold the paper towards you, tap your left foot when you want to exert influence. If all this doesn't bring satisfactory results, then you'd have to move on to boss fix products.

The thing I like about the Crown of Success products is that they're very versatile - when you make your petition you can state your wishes for success in other aspects of your life too, though with mine I focus on career and my creative pursuits.
cabriellenil

Help DH get raise

New postby Ferb » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi all! I'm quite new at all of this. There is so much to learn! I was hoping you could help me out in getting something going in the next month or two. I'm thinking ahead so I have time to order products that I will need.

My husband seems to continuously get passed over when it comes to promotions, bonuses and raises. I don't know what it is, because he is very intelligent, has has always gotten offers when he applies for a job and his supervisors like him. This last supervisor pursued him rather vigorously.... but then when the job offer came in, they called it a "lateral move" and he didn't get a raise. This was the second time he'd moved within the company, anticipating a raise in status and/or salary, and got the same pay. The third time it happened, he ended up declining the job offer.

Anyways, my husband was supposed to get a substantial raise last year based on an excellent performance review, but did not get it. He didn't even get a cost of living raise! :x This resulted in a kind of pay cut for us since the cost of our other benefits went up. We were pretty much counting on the raise to get us out of a financial hole.

So the company promised him he'd get a raise in April. Unfortunately, being at a different time of year, it may not be as big as it would have been last year. My husband fears it may not happen at all. I'd like to do something to ensure he'll get some kind of raise, or a promotion or a new job will come along that offers both. There is a money drawing kit, attraction, crown of success...... I have seen mention here about Van Van and Boss Fix.....My DH's supervisors are out of state so this needs to be taken in to consideration. Also, secrecy needs to be taken in into consideration since my DH doesn't know I have become interested in hoo doo. I plan to tell him eventually.

I need help in determining the best course of action. It is likely I'll have consult before doing anything, but this will help to get me going in the right direction.

Sorry, I seem to get long winded!
Ferb

Re: Help DH get raise

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm

I would work with Pay Me Now to compell them to give him the raise that was promised in conjunction with Steady Work and Wealthy Way. Steady Work will make sure that he's got the job he needs to help him provide and Wealthy Way will compliment the Pay Me Now work to not only get him his promotion, but ensure that he's on his way to wealth and a good life.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

I would work with those products but Boss fix is great because it address the fact that it is his boss. It has a controlling element to it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Ferb » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks for the great suggestions! I'm not sure how I would do all of these things together, though. :(

I don't see spell kits for all of them. I can get a Steady Work spell kit. Weatlhy way has powders, and oil. I also see a fixed Steady Work candle available. No kit, though. Pay me now also has a fixed candle, oil and other items (just no kit)..... Then there is a Boss Fix honey jar mini kit.

Is this the sort of thing where I might want to do the Steady Work spell kit, and at the same time, have vigil candles for Wealthy Way and Pay Me? Perhaps have vigil candle's for all 3, plus the kit? And of course the Boss Fix honey jar? I also see incense for some of them. Maybe I'd need to burn some insense for each one? Or is there another, maybe better way to do this?

Thanks in advance!
Ferb

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Yes there is a Boss Fix honey jar found in the section you are viewing. Money work can be done at the same time. You can burn candles, work the Steady work spell which includes candles and instructions...you can use all three oils to dress a candle. But I would suggest a spell kit which is an excellent guide with the instructions. As for the candles, each has instructions on the back labels.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Seriously in need of Job help...

New postby daughter_of_flynn » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Hello,

So, I am in dire need of a spell or something I can do to favor managers for me...
I work my ass off and the other two co workers in my same position are being favored and recognized and PROMOTED! I just want to be noticed to the managers as a worker who is by far better then the others and that I make no mistakes (and I don't) I seriously need the promotion due to financial issues where the other two in my position do not...

Please, please help!
Thanks
-lauren
daughter_of_flynn

Re: Seriously in need of Job help...

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 pm

I would do a number of things.

You need to get a boss fix honey jar, steady work vigil light, money drawing vigil light, and have lucky mojo make you an I can you can't vigil light (there is not one so you are going to have to get a plain purple vigil light and tell them you want it dressed for I can you can't)

I would put the boss fix honey jar in the middle, and then make a triangle around the honey jar with the 3 vigil lights. I would have the steady work as the top point and the other two as the bottom of the triangle. I would light some boss fix incense as well.

www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby daughter_of_flynn » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 am

thanks! I will do!

Yeah...it's just gotten over the top bad...and I'm really sick of being not noticed for my hard work and others being favored...
daughter_of_flynn

New postby pinkrose » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:19 pm

hello everyone
to keep a steady worked honey jar going, what colour candle do i burned? the kit come with yellow one do I keep it yellow
thank you kindly
pinkrose

New postby Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Job spells are quite simple once you know how to work them.
Wear a dust of cinnamon/sugar powder and a dress yourself with LM Crown of Success every day.
Have a professional make you a mojo or get one from LM.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby aura » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi pinkrose,

to keep a steady work honey gar going, you can either keep burning yellow or you can also burn green. take a look at the basics on candle magic colour symbolism on the LM site (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour) - it also has lots of other information on candle-burning that can be useful in you work

Blessings and best of luck
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

New postby pinkrose » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Thank you kingly
blessing pinkrose
pinkrose

How to get a career-upward position

New postby strawberrykid » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:57 am

There may be an opening soon in the organisation that I work for that would be a natural career-upward move for me. There will be other contenders for the position, and some of these people though they lack my expertise for it, have the advantage of longer tenure and hence experience with the organisation and its history (which does help).

I am not sure that I am ready (but I know that this is more a mental state of mind for me, than a lack of expertise or capability). Also I am not comfortable with the way the role has been structured currently, and there are others who agree with me.

So what I need help on is:
1) How do I ensure that if the position is open, I get it (3 people are the key decision makers)
2) How do I get myself mentally ready to put myself forward for it.
3) That the role is restructured so that I am much more comfortable with it by way of what it entails

By the way, if it is any significance, the moment I started typing this question, a moth flew right in the window and has been flitting around and even tried to sit on my arm! (am guessing it's a moth because it's night, even though it is rather brightly coloured - bright orange and brown). I was kind of afraid of it (generally fear of flying insects!), and finally I said to it: ok ok go away, I get the message. It's not flying around me anymore. Thing is, I am not sure what message LOL! Was just trying to get it to leave me alone :lol:

Any insights, advice would be much appreciated!
strawberrykid

Re: How to get a career-upward position

New postby michaeldavis » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:57 am

Strawberry-

I would put work in on each of the three decision makers. There are a lot of things you can do, but these come to mind right now:

- Try a Crown of Success candle and burn some "I Can, You Can't" incense to put you in front of the others.
- Crush up some Gravel Root and put it around the room where you will be interviewed.
- If you can get their pictures, dress purple candles with Steady Work oil and burn them on the photos. I like to cross and cover the relevant names on the backs of the photos as well.
- Dust the application materials with Master and / or Steady Work powder.
- Also, you may want to work a road opening spell to get things moving.

Recite Psalm 5 for favors from superiors in business; 47 for both mastery over people and favor from those in power; and 122 for favor from those in a high station.

MD
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.
michaeldavis

New postby Dr Johannes » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am

The Moth, as any other sign of that sort, would best be interpreted within the frames of your own culture (which is unknown). In a general sense the Moth, like butterflies are connected to the souls of the dead, so you might consider it as a sign that an ancestor is willing to help you with this case.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Well I would get some sweetening work going on the three people who will decide who will get the position.

You should look into some strengthening work for your self such as the Triple John Jack ball, and maybe some bathing with crucible of courage, crown of success and some power bath crystals.

For the third aspect it you can work on the mind of the person who is in charge of how it is structured using scull candle work and influence products.
Miss Ida Lundin

New postby strawberrykid » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 am

Thanks for your replies and advice - much appreciated!

I have most of the LM oils mentioned below (Master, Courage, Success, I can You can't) but not powders, and it wld take too long if I order the products now as I don't live in the US. Other than burning candles dressed with the various oils, what else can I do with the oils? Anoint myself with them each day?

Also, wld I mix Success, Master, I can You can't oils together for one candle? If so, what colour candle should I use?

Thank you.
strawberrykid

New postby Dr Johannes » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 am

You can wear the oils. Crowning yourself with Crown of Success is a big deal. The small version is to put a dab at the nape of the neck and draw upwards while praying for success. A little bit on the sternum daily aint bad either.

Mixing "Master", "Crown of Success" and "I can, you can´t" does not sound like a good idea. Who is going to be the master of this job? Who is getting the success? Who is the one who can´t? These things should be addressed symbolically in the work.
Some just think of it all as one big prayer, mix them and use a white candle. It will help with God’s help, but most spells are more elaborate.

Address yourself with a pink or orange candle and use the "Master Oil" and the "Crown of Success" and the competitors who "can´t" with a purple candle and the "I can, you can´t" oil. Let the latter be the power of the competitors. Light both but snuff the purple one out deliberately before it reaches its natural ending.

Good luck!
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby strawberrykid » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 am

Thank you Johannes! That is really useful education for me, and very helpful indeed!
strawberrykid

INCOME INCREASE OR PAY INCREASE

New postby yungstar314 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 am

I am in need of a much better paying job, like $2-$4 dollars a hour more than what i make now. If that means a new place of employment, what will help me with that?
yungstar314

Re: INCOME INCREASE OR PAY INCREASE

New postby Mama Micki » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 am

Steady Work, Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, and/or Prosperity Products would be appropriate to get a better job or a raise in salary.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: INCOME INCREASE OR PAY INCREASE

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:20 am

Here are the links to the pages about the products that Mama Micki suggested:

http://luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

http://luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

http://luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

http://luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html

http://luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

In addition, i would also recommend Boss Fix products in order to get a raise:

http://luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

There are free spells on most of the above-cited pages, and also links that will help you make quick purchases of the items used in the spells.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Promotion Work on Behalf of Another Person

New postby Mezan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:51 am

My boyfriend told me he has the opportunity to get a promotion at work. It involves him putting in a request, along with other people who are seeking it.
If he gets this, he will be making 15 grand more a year, which would be great for him. He's a very hard worker, and I would love to help him. His work is pretty easy for him right now. He's very responsible and does things fast. In short, he's just awesome at his job. I guess I just want to prevent someone who's been there longer (or has connections) from getting the position instead of him.
He deserves it. I've been very successful with work involving candles lit for me at the MISC. Would this be a good option in this case as well? I'm just not sure whether I could do something on behalf of another person, since I've only ordered on mine. Thanks.
Gracias por siempre cuidarme, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Re: Promotion Work on Behalf of Another Person

New postby Mama Micki » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:27 am

Yes, you can do work on behalf of another person. I would recommend Crown of Success. You could have MISC set a light for you, but you can also do the work yourself. You can order the COS spellkit, or purchase the products individually. I would recommend at least getting COS oil and some purple and yellow candles.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:36 am

The "I Can, You Can´t" products are also used for purposes like this.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:03 pm

I would add some attraction work too...lodestones, attraction, look me over.

Lodestones (http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html)
Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html)
Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Mezan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks to everyone for your input! I had thought that Look Me Over was only to attract male romantic attention. This would help in this case anyway?
Gracias por siempre cuidarme, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

New postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:39 am

Look Me Over draws amorous attention - and it can be used to draw amorous attention to your business, to have people notice and "love" your stuff. I've used it that way many times.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Seeking suggestions: Sneaky Tricks for Husband's Steady Work

New postby Rookie2conjure » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:46 am

I need to help my husband with his current job, to get promotion and a raise- he has not been successful in his job, there are more peeps who are butt kissers, which my husband isn't. What products can I use on his behalf (without him knowing)

I have the Herbs & Root Book- it's an exceptional book! I have read everything- still learning, though.

Question, when adding roots, herbs, powders and oils in a bag (flannel bag) Do I still need to make it "active" meaning, dressing the candle, lightning the candle and burning incense over it?

I read that I can add an angelic root and protection oil to a white flannel bag for a child... do I need to burn it over incense?

I am new to this and I have been reading a lot here in this forum and learning. I appreciate any advise that has been given to me, and thank you in advance! :)
Rookie2conjure

Re: Seeking suggestions...

New postby aura » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 am

Hi Newbie82,

for your husband, consider working the Steady Work Spell Kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html since it's good for both promotions and job success while also coming with all the instructions and supplies you need to do the work.

Whenever you add ingredients to a bag (or mojo I'm assuming) you will still need to ''activate'' it. Consider it a little like harmonizing: getting all those different ingredients (or instruments) to work together so that the sum of the parts is greater than each individual piece. You can read the HITAP page on mojos for some complimentary information: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

For your protection toby for a child, yes the same ''mojo'' rules apply. If it's your first time making one, seriously consider getting an experienced practioner to make you one or purchase a blessing mojo from LM: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-blessing.html. That way you get a feel for what a well-made toby looks and handles like. It doesn't feel like a bag filled with random herbs and roots, it has a thickness and palpability, a sumthin' sumthin' more that gives it a life and personality all its own.

Hopefully this can give you some ideas,
Many Blessings and Success in your work.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

New postby nana664 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 am

Dr Johannes wrote:About the evil room mate.

Get some Hot Foot powder, an envelope and some small personal trace of the person. Then sit down and think.
What place in the world is furthest away from you that you can imagine?
Then go google the "yellow pages" of that place. Find an adress. Any adress.
Then mix the personal effect and the Hot Foot Powder in the envelope, put enough stamps on (and NO return adress ^^),go mail it, smile and walk away without looking back.

This is an old post, but I have a question about this part of it. At what point does the work become active? When someone on the other end of the world opens the envelope? I love this one, by the way.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Dear mimiso ,

Regarding the question of a spiritual entity from one religion being appealed to by an adherent from another religion:

There is a long history of this in magic, but not every religion smiles upon the practice.

Some religions describe their gods and goddesses as friends who may reach out and help anyone, without requiring the supplicant's initiation and/or a formal declaration of adherence to the religion's basic tenets -- not even a monetary donation. It is typical of adherents to these religions to hold open services and to invite the general public to witness their festivals and rites. These religions do maintain a distinction between clergy and laity, but even the laity tend to enjoy reaching out to educate strangers in the ways of their deities. A by-product of this cultural approach to religion is that these religions may produce a large and colourful array of devotionary statuary, prints, and holy cards for distribution to all interested parties.

Other religions express the belief that their deities may only be approached by adherents who are born to a religiously-accepted family and/or who have undergone a specific form of personal initiation, such as a baptism, consecration, conversion, ordeal-trial, and/or some other rite performed under the auspices of licensed clergy. They may believe that their deities only answer the prayers of supplicants who have made specific commitments to the religion and/or they may believe that outsiders who approach their deities will either find no succor or, in a worst-case scenario, may be harmed by "dangerous" deities whose energies even the faithful can only partially control rites of appeasement, including the "proper" offerings.

As an experienced root doctor who consults with a world-wide clientele -- especially via the text-based internet, where anonymized names and the lack of vocal inflections makes it impossible to determine a person's religion -- i personally take the stance that it is not in the client's best interests to prescribe that a person seeking MAGICAL help be directed toward a RELIGIOUS solution, other than that of the religious culture in which the particular magical forms being described are embedded.

Why? Because it is not respectful to the client's own religion to assume that he or she must adhere to my religion, and because explaining a religion ON TOP OF explaining how to perform a particular magical spell can be time-consuming and distracting. If a spell has prayers in it -- and many do -- i will always explain the religio-cultural origin of the spell and state that thus-and-so are the traditional prayers said. If there is a specific spirit or deity associated with the spell, i will explain that too. But most hoodoo spells do not include set routines of prayers.

My role is to help people learn magic, not religion. Additionally, since about 90% of what i teach is hoodoo and hoodoo is about 90% Protestant Christian in cultural origin, i make my task easier when i do NOT try to lead seekers of insight into hoodoo on long journeys into comparative religion, UNLESS THEY ASK. That is, i assume that 90% of my querents will be Protestant Christians, and i will speak from within that religious paradigm, unless asked to step outside it.

Of course, although magical techniques and belief systems do not exist independently of the cultures in which they developed, and those cultures host a variety of religions, magical techniques and beliefs are not the same as religious beliefs and, for this reason, there is a long history of transplanting magical spells from one cultural community to another, effectively transferring them from one religious belief system to another.

Thus we see hoodoo practitioners using Taoist feng shui mirrors and placing "lucky" Hotei Buddhas on their altars, or showcasing the repainted version of Lindberg's famous Swiss Catholic Guardian Angel image as an African American angel in a Protestant context. Likewise we will see Tibetan Buddhist craftsmen making magical amulets in which they embed the bone carvings of people from the animist Naga tribes of the Burma borderlands amidst elaborate Buddhist iconography, even though the Naga people are not Buddhists.

I hope that helps put things in context.

If you are looking for a Hindu deity to incorporate into you hoodoo-based Crown of Success presentations to a group of bosses, i would suggest that you work with either Ganesh or with the typical three-member group of Ganesh, Lakshmi, and Sarasvati.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Job for my mother

New postby Moni » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Greetings!

This is my first post here. I've been experimenting with Lucky Mojo products for hoodoo a little bit in the last year with pretty decent success for myself, but I'm wanting to try something for my mother.

She has been working as a temp for a large propane company for almost a year now. She has been doing great there, and her boss has mentioned a few times hiring her on permanently. This would be awesome - it isn't high salary, but has great benefits that she really needs (health, dental, etc). She also really enjoys the work and likes her co-workers.

I haven't done any work for other folks before, other than intuitive type work I did when I was much younger. I'm wondering what type would be best, as someone living far away from her. A honey-jar directed at her superiors? A mojo hand to send to her? Candle work?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Moni
Moni

Re: Job for my mother

New postby Mama Micki » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 pm

I suggest you order a Steady Work spell kit. If you are on a budget, get a vigil candle or dress a blue or green candle with Steady Work oil.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Help with getting a promotion

New postby Allure22 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Hello all,

I have been working at my current place of employment for a year now. I work in a warehouse so management changes a lot. My current manager and I do not see eye to eye, however this has not stopped me from being eligible to apply for any new positions available within the company. I recently applied for a higher position on a different shift. This means I am not very familiar with the other managers but I am very confident that I can do the job. I really really want this job. It will bring in more money for me and also allow me to finish school giving me a much better schedule. I am very new to this, but I don't want to do anything that will backfire on me and cause me to lose my entire job in the long run. I know the names of the people I will be interviewing with if that helps. That is if I am chosen for the interview. I am grateful for any advice and through steps you may be able to provide to help me advance in this area of my life. If you all have any questions please feel free to ask.

Allure
Allure22

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Jobs, Finances, Real Estate