• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:29 pm

Spell-Casting for Job Promotion Pay Raise Back Pay Transfer

Spell-Casting for Job Promotion Pay Raise Back Pay Transfer

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Hello, everyone:

My name is waterborn and I've ordered several times from Lucky Mojo and been quite pleased with the products. Let me tell you, I used to get disgusted seeing bottles of other oils that are basically colored mineral oil. Even before I knew about Lucky Mojo, I wanted to have the real stuff in magickal products.

Mini rant over. I'm asking for some advice. My mother is a nursing administrator for a small nursing company in the Northeast that has recently had a lot of upheaval; her boss was fired almost three weeks ago, there have been lots of layoffs, she has to lay off six people this coming week (!). Her job is not in danger, but the mood around the office is, as you can imagine, miserable. She needs to keep her job for now until and/or unless she can find something better.

I mixed the charm that got her this job a few years ago (not with Lucky Mojo products, just with my own stuff). And the job went well for awhile, but this economy has really hurt a lot of businesses.

What mojo bag or product do you all recommend that I can get for her to carry with her? She has to wear suits every day so something that she can keep with or near her, that might fit in a suit pocket or suit breast pocket.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give me.

Love is the Law, love under Will.

waterborn.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Recommendations for a Mojo to Keep or Improve Job?

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi waterborn,

A Steady Work mojo hand would directly address the concerns of job security--this formula is useful for both getting a new job, and for keeping the job one already has:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Gravel root and blessed salt carried in one's pockets or incorporated into a mojo hand are a classic combination for job-getting:
http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
Lukianos

Re: Recommendations for a Mojo to Keep or Improve Job?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 pm

waterborn-

Your mother is in the unenviable position of not only possibly losing her job, but of having to let others go in this turbulent economic time. A mojo tailored to your mother's situation might contain:

1. Green Cat's Eye Shell - for protection from the evil eye, especially against her money, as a result of being in the position of having to lay people off.
2. Whole Calamus Root - for maintaining control of the entire situation.
3. Dragon's Blood Resin Chunk - for luck and money.
4. Pine needles - for money and ending the negativity surrounding her at work.
5. Bergamot Mint - for ending bad situations and maintaining good health
6. Gravel Root - for getting/keeping a good job and good bosses, as ELKnapp said.
7. A petition paper with her name and her intent.

This could be dressed with Steady Work, Victory, and Lemon oils. Feed it with Florida Water or possibly Hoyt's Bergamot Brilliantine.

Good luck to you and your mother!
J Simulcik

Pls Advise Spell to persuade 10 bosses!

Unread postby mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 10:56 am

Hello All..

I'm Currently working in a reputable company where I'm not being taken as seriously as I once was, and I'm doing more dumbo assistant work and less of what I'd like to be doing...thanks to a coworker who's a paranoid control freak and is above me...and she's infected other people to have the same thoughts about me...i think to keep me from rising...

I have a great idea to introduce a new position for myself within the company, of being a liaison between 2 departments (marketing and merchandising) where I would like to do more fun fashion/trend research and tie the 2 departments together and also travel to all overseas trade shows and be active and ahead of the curve...and introduce it to both departments...

HR lady says its a good idea and that I would have to prepare a proposal and demonstration and showcase it in front of all the 9 big wigs (scary!!) and many of them have been set in their ways for years and years. It's near impossible to get ahold of their personal stuff.. I do have a business card with my own name on it..though.. I'd also like a raise with this position as well.. I can get photos of some of the 9 people.

Would anyone have any suggestions of what spell kit I should be using? Should it be commanding, or crown of success? Would this spell take more than a month to perform as well? Also, because this task deals with communication, this means I'd have to wait until mercury retrograde is over right?

If I get this position... I swear I will donate 1 day's pay to lucky mojo.

Also, Would anyone recommend any self development spells to improve alertness, memory, focus & creativity?

I look forward to receive insightful responses,

Thanks

Ames

Also, Happy Mother's day to all the mothers!:)
mimiso

Pls help me persuade 10 big bosses!!

Unread postby mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Hello hello hello!!

I'm sorry, I noticed the ask for help with spellcasting forum later...

I'm Currently working in a reputable company where I'm not being taken as seriously as I once was, and I'm doing more dumbo assistant work and less of what I'd like to be doing...thanks to a paranoid control freak of a coworker,who's above me...and she's infected other people to have the same thoughts about me...i think to keep me from rising... I have a great idea to introduce a new position for myself within the company, of being a liaison between 2 departments (marketing and merchandising) where I would like to do more fun fashion/trend research and tie the 2 departments together and also travel to all overseas trade shows and be active and ahead of the curve...and introduce it to both departments...
HR lady says its a good idea and that I would have to prepare a proposal and demonstration and showcase it in front of all the 9 big wigs (scary!!) and many of them have been set in their ways for years and years. It's near impossible to get ahold of their personal stuff.. I do have a business card with my own name on it..though.. I'd also like a raise with this position as well.. I can get photos of some of the 9 people...

Would anyone have any suggestions of what spell kit I should be using?
Should it be commanding, or crown of success?
Would this spell take more than a month to perform as well? i'm hoping for it to work fast!
Also, because this task deals with communication, this means I'd have to wait until mercury retrograde is over right?

If I get this position... I promise to donate 1 day's pay to lucky mojo.

Also, Would anyone recommend any self development spells to improve alertness, memory, focus & creativity?

I look forward to receiving insightful responses,

Thanks with love,

Ames

Also, Happy Mother's day to all the mothers!:)
mimiso

Re: Pls Advise Spell to persuade 10 bosses!

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sun May 10, 2009 12:19 pm

I would go with Crown Of Success.

Make a doll for each boss anointed with Love Me Oil and Pay Me and place a figural candle (anointed with Crown Of Success Oil, sprinkled with Crown of Success powder with an extra dash of Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Sugar, fixed with my personals and a loadstone) of myself ON TOP of them.

I would also wear a cinnamon/sugar powder to the meeting and consider chewing a bit of Little John to Chew before the meeting.
Yes, Little John is a court case thing but that isn´t a bad idea here. It also dominates and keeps your stomach cool.

Since it is a company of communications i´d might have a talk to St. Expedite as well.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 12:42 pm

Dear Johannes,

I really appreciate your prompt response. I'll be sure to go with the Crown of Success Spell Kit. Also, if I have a roommate, and I can't make obvious big dolls, are mini dolls okay? or better yet, how about photos of them? Also, is it a figural candle per doll, or just one? Is it best to perform this after mercury retrograde?

I'm of Hindu faith, will St Expedite work for me as well? We technically do believe in everything :)

sorry with the questions!:)

looking fwd to more of your wisdom..

Thanks with love,

Ames
mimiso

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sun May 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Mini dolls are fine. Pictures are ok, but work them with your hands and mind until you feel it being them, and not just a picture.

You will need only one figural candle.
"One figural candle to rule them all, One figural to find them,
One figural to bring them all and in the loveliness bind them."
:-)

Since I do not take a mercury retrograde very seriously except when being in US, where is actually becomes a problem strangely enough. But since you are concerned with it, I suggest you wait until it is over.

St. Expedite has not shown any signs of requiring initiation into some religion or another before he helps out, at least not to me.

If you are a Hindu, you might want to consider going with Lakshmi and Ganesha as well. But only if the idea strikes you right away as being a perfect complemet. Otherwise don´t.

Best of luck!

Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Going on a thought hear and im no expert but could you dust the proposal down with crown of success powder and maybe a dab of oil? Or bend over ? so they will give to your will? you could also lay the powder around the entrance to the meeting room to effect them. I think your proposed job sounds fun im jealous lol :)
j82

Re: Pls help me persuade 10 big bosses!!

Unread postby Brujero05 » Mon May 11, 2009 4:42 am

Hello,

I would work on freezing out or silencing the evil co-worker since she/he is already spreading bad mouth about you. I would then try to do some kind of bend over or compelling work on the bosses. You could also 'sweeten' them to you. Finally, I would light some candles and visualize myself succeeding.

Also, do not rush or lust for quick results. Magic works in its own way. And do not concern yourself with the moon phase if the need is urgent.

Brujero
Brujero05

Unread postby IcedTea » Mon May 11, 2009 6:29 am

"One figural candle to rule them all, One figural to find them,
One figural to bring them all and in the loveliness bind them."

Awesome! Best movie ever. :D
IcedTea

Unread postby mimiso » Mon May 11, 2009 9:37 am

special thanks, Johannes :) I got it to use the 1 figure candle

Aw j82 please don't be jealous, I need good energy this way!!!! & thank you for the suggestions

Also, can you recommend something to protect an idea from other people? Would it be similar to a stop gossip sort of thing, I shared my idea with someone i need to help me reach out, but he's the asshole type that takes all the credit, lol. Also, because we're kind of doing things to control another's will.... i feel like it takes out points from the karma bank, is there anything we can do to balance the effect? lol

Can this doll idea work on getting a roommate to pay a utility bill as well? I really do live with an evil person, no pun intended!

I'll try these out, then update on the outcome:)

Thanks with love,

Ami
mimiso

Re: Pls help me persuade 10 big bosses!!

Unread postby mimiso » Mon May 11, 2009 9:39 am

Thank you so much, I appreciate your insightfulness :)
mimiso

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Well...

I would get myself the following:

A bottle of Stop Gossip Oil.
A bottle of Damnation Oil.
A cloth doll.
A packet of Spanish Moss.
A packet of Alum.
A Packet of Hyssop.
A bottle of Blessing Oil or 7-11 Holy type Oil.
A black or dark red candle.
A packet of Hot Foot Powder.
A Come To Me Oil.
A packet of Lavendel
A lodestone
A white or Light blue candle.
ask where to get chaste berries (Vitex Agnus castus)

Then a metal jar, some sand, a string and some black thread.

I would use a piece of his business card (that I knew he touched) as the personal link.
Then...
Starting after midnight..
Stuff the doll with spanish moss and his card. Baptize it in his name. Slit his mouth and stuff it with Alum. Sew it tight, crosswise with black thread. Hang him upside down ovver a black or dark red candle that I anointed with Stop Gossip at the top and Damnaion Oil at the bottom and placed in the sand on the bottom of the metal jar.
Then light the candle, let him roast a bit, telling him that if he speaks a word to anyone about your idea, you will drop him in HELL. Let him swet there for 3-9 minutes. (Don´t let the candle burn down to the Damnation part). Repeat every second day for a while.
Leave him hanging there.
If he speaks or tries to take credit for your idea. Just go home, wait till after midnight, light the candle and lower the string (so that he will ignite within a minute or so and his ashes will drop into the jar and walk away without looking back.
Some days after you can bring the remains to the cemetary or mash them up with a stick to a powder, mix with some local dirt and sprinkle it all where he will walk over it.

Clean yourself with a Hyssop bath (along with Psalm 51), anoint yourself with Blessing oil or 7-11 and make sure you carry some of the bathwater to a crossroad.

I can not know what karma account really means, since I do not know what it is by experience.
Having no regrets in heart of what I did or did not do when lying on the deathbed is far more tangible to me.

About the evil room mate.

Get some Hot Foot powder, an envelope and some small personal trace of the person. Then sit down and think.
What place in the world is furthest away from you that you can imagine?
Then go google the "yellow pages" of that place. Find an adress. Any adress.
Then mix the personal effect and the Hot Foot Powder in the envelope, put enough stamps on (and NO return adress ^^),go mail it, smile and walk away without looking back.

Then mix the Come to Me oil with Lavendel and Chaste berries, write a petition for a new good room mate, dress petition and candle, set it, pray over the loadstone and place it at the base of the candle and your on your way to attract a new, sober, chaste and pleasant room mate.

Best Of luck,

Johannes Gardback
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Mon May 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Haha Johannes.. You're my favorite already..

Thank you so much for your thorough response.. I asked a question, and you definitely gave me an answer..lol :)

Thanks with love,

Ami
mimiso

help for a potential job out of the country

Unread postby theusurper » Fri May 22, 2009 12:29 pm

my son has a potential job out of country , he need to send the resume on email. so, no way to put any sachet. he need this job ASAP. please if somebody know any spell for him get this job, help me
theusurper

Re: help for a potential job out of the country

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 am

Hi there,

There are a ton of job=getting spells out there which I don't have time to go over right now. But what I would do is get the names of the people that will make the hiring decision and fix them in a honey jar dressed with job-getting materials like gravel root and grains of paradise, bergamot, and five-finger grass. Burn a candle anointed with Crown of Success oil on the jar every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
http://herb-magic.com/grains-of-paradise.html
http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Spell-Casting for Job Promotion, Pay Raise, Transfer

Unread postby taffy » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Hello, I have a question about a spell. This spell will not be for me but it will be for a loved one. I plan on preforming the spell. I am having a problem picking the right spell. The spell is in regards to a promotion that my loved one has been passed over for several times. The process for this promotion is very competitive. Which spell would I choose from the catalog? Also, do you think that I should hire someone to do this for me? I am a believer however, I have never done something like this before. This is a promotion that comes up once a year and this year has already passed with my loved one being passed over once again. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what spell I should use and when I should perform this spell? Thank you for your time.
taffy

Re: Spell for a promotion

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:42 pm

The "Steady Work" kit offered on the site is "Used to get a good job, receive a raise or promotion, and prevent being laid off."
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

As far as doing it for someone, though you've never done something like this before, if you read the instructions and do a couple of practice runs through the spell to learn it I think it will be better since you're closely connected to the person you'll be working for.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:00 am

If he knows any of the interviewers, you can put them in a honey jar, and do some bend over work for them. I know this has helped me. You might also what to do some work to help your family member talk more eloquently and sound more convincing when they talk.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 am

Also take a look at the Boss Fix line of products.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:48 pm

And, because it seems to be the day for it, I can, You can't:http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-i-can-you-cant.html
This will help push your loved one forward and keep others from getting the position that should go to them.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Job/Promotion Spell Help

Unread postby divineandsirene » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Hello Everyone!

Blessings Be! I would like a great, effective candle spell for a promotion. I was promised a promotion that was supposed to come through within this next week, but was told today that it will have to be postponed. Two new senior managers were hired in my department and we have the funds to hire at least four more people, but I have been told we don't have the money. My immediate manager thinks I'm great, but the President of the company doesn't like me for personal reasons (I've heard that she thinks I'm a great employee, but I don't coddle her enough). I want a spell for my promotion to take place NOW! And also, I wanted to be liked as well as respected, I want my work environment to be more sweet & laid-back.

Thanks,

Divine and Sirene
Dignity is underrated and love is underused...
divineandsirene

Re: Job/Promotion Spell with Candles

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 pm

This is not a spell exchange forum,nor is it a general folk magic/occult forum its to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products, just wanted to make that clear.Take a look at Boss Fix and Crow Of Success. If you want people to be sweet put them into a Honey Jar. You can read about all of that on the LuckyMojo site and can buy the proper spell kits or the individual Oils,Powders,Baths and Incense.

[url] http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html[/url]

You might want to buy the Boss Fix honey jar kit specifically.

Crown Of Success is for...well Success
Boss Fix helps to get not just your boss but your co-works on good terms with you.

So, do a Crown of Susses spell kit, put everyone into a honey jar and think about putting Boss Fix powders where your co-workers and boss(s) will walk over it.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby divineandsirene » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Thanks for the response. But I need a little clarity, I have read many posts in this forum where people ask about spells that they are extremely unfamiliar with and general spell questions that don't incorporate Lucky Mojo products at all. I have come to this forum becuase I am sincerely seeking help and am appealing to those with more advanced knowledge. That being said I would appreciate any help given with an open heart and without judgement.

Thanks
divineandsirene

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Edited my original post to make it nice and clear. :)
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby divineandsirene » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 am

Thank you! :)
divineandsirene

rise salary

Unread postby Desmes » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Hello
It has been long time but they dont increase my slary, to increase my salary which spell/s can i cast?
Desmes

Re: rise salary

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Money drawing, Crown of Success and Road Opening come to mind. You could ge them as oils, and use them to dress a candle. Also, don't be afraid to actually ask for a raise. If you talk to your boss and show them you're competent and deserve more, they should accomodate you. Good luck!
NotDorianGray

Re: rise salary

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:07 am

Usually, I'd do one or a series of Van Van or Road Opening baths before I do any spell work, and I add a drop of either oil to my candle alongside the condition oil I'm using. The Crown of Success kit is great since it brings money and favorable attention/opportunities which are just as important. I agree with NotDoria Gray that you shouldn't be afraid to ask for a raise directly - I think there're five finger grass and other herbs in the success mojo that will help accomplish your goal.

When you know you'd be speaking to your boss, dress yourself with sachet powder (from toe to head) and oil before you leave home. Money drawing oil won't hurt either. Also do that name paper in the shoe trick - write your boss's name, rub a bit of honey on it, fold the paper towards you, tap your left foot when you want to exert influence. If all this doesn't bring satisfactory results, then you'd have to move on to boss fix products.

The thing I like about the Crown of Success products is that they're very versatile - when you make your petition you can state your wishes for success in other aspects of your life too, though with mine I focus on career and my creative pursuits.
cabriellenil

help getting a new position within company job

Unread postby luciana » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi guys!
I need your help and expertise.
The situation: Someone from the company where I work is resigning from his position. I'm very much interested in taking over his position once he leaves. However, I must go through the internal application/transfer process with the possibility of facing competition from other employees. I learned that the position will be posted next Friday and will stay posted for 2 weeks, after which the dept. manager will be interviewing the applicants.
My questions: 1) what can I do as far as spell work , to come on top as the best applicant?
2) If I order LM candle service altar what are my best options?
3) if a get a mojo bag what kind of better suit this situation?
Thanks you guys!
Luciana
luciana

Re: help getting a new position within company job

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 pm

I Can You Can't will help you get ahead of the other people. Use it along with some Look Me Over or Love Me (used with the intent of attractive positive attention towards you, rather than romantic attention) and Crown of Success and Steady Work. I always like to add a kick of Fast Luck to almost everything to help push it along - but that's up to you.
Dress yourself and you applications/resumes whatever paperwork that you turn in, if any.

I would choose from those condition products that I just mentioned for the light you may have set for you.

Crown of Success or Steady Work mojo bag would probably be a good bet.

Oh, and if you know the name of the people you will have to interview with, you can start a honey jar on them. Having their name can often help you find their pictures online, too, so you can have an extra link to them to use in the jar.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: help getting a new position within company job

Unread postby luciana » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:43 am

Love the honey jar idea! Yes I do know the name. Thanks a bunch!
luciana

Help DH get raise

Unread postby Ferb » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi all! I'm quite new at all of this. There is so much to learn! I was hoping you could help me out in getting something going in the next month or two. I'm thinking ahead so I have time to order products that I will need.

My husband seems to continuously get passed over when it comes to promotions, bonuses and raises. I don't know what it is, because he is very intelligent, has has always gotten offers when he applies for a job and his supervisors like him. This last supervisor pursued him rather vigorously.... but then when the job offer came in, they called it a "lateral move" and he didn't get a raise. This was the second time he'd moved within the company, anticipating a raise in status and/or salary, and got the same pay. The third time it happened, he ended up declining the job offer.

Anyways, my husband was supposed to get a substantial raise last year based on an excellent performance review, but did not get it. He didn't even get a cost of living raise! :x This resulted in a kind of pay cut for us since the cost of our other benefits went up. We were pretty much counting on the raise to get us out of a financial hole.

So the company promised him he'd get a raise in April. Unfortunately, being at a different time of year, it may not be as big as it would have been last year. My husband fears it may not happen at all. I'd like to do something to ensure he'll get some kind of raise, or a promotion or a new job will come along that offers both. There is a money drawing kit, attraction, crown of success...... I have seen mention here about Van Van and Boss Fix.....My DH's supervisors are out of state so this needs to be taken in to consideration. Also, secrecy needs to be taken in into consideration since my DH doesn't know I have become interested in hoo doo. I plan to tell him eventually.

I need help in determining the best course of action. It is likely I'll have consult before doing anything, but this will help to get me going in the right direction.

Sorry, I seem to get long winded!
Ferb

Re: Help DH get raise

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm

I would work with Pay Me Now to compell them to give him the raise that was promised in conjunction with Steady Work and Wealthy Way. Steady Work will make sure that he's got the job he needs to help him provide and Wealthy Way will compliment the Pay Me Now work to not only get him his promotion, but ensure that he's on his way to wealth and a good life.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

I would work with those products but Boss fix is great because it address the fact that it is his boss. It has a controlling element to it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ferb » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks for the great suggestions! I'm not sure how I would do all of these things together, though. :(

I don't see spell kits for all of them. I can get a Steady Work spell kit. Weatlhy way has powders, and oil. I also see a fixed Steady Work candle available. No kit, though. Pay me now also has a fixed candle, oil and other items (just no kit)..... Then there is a Boss Fix honey jar mini kit.

Is this the sort of thing where I might want to do the Steady Work spell kit, and at the same time, have vigil candles for Wealthy Way and Pay Me? Perhaps have vigil candle's for all 3, plus the kit? And of course the Boss Fix honey jar? I also see incense for some of them. Maybe I'd need to burn some insense for each one? Or is there another, maybe better way to do this?

Thanks in advance!
Ferb

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Yes there is a Boss Fix honey jar found in the section you are viewing. Money work can be done at the same time. You can burn candles, work the Steady work spell which includes candles and instructions...you can use all three oils to dress a candle. But I would suggest a spell kit which is an excellent guide with the instructions. As for the candles, each has instructions on the back labels.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Feeling Betrayed at Work

Unread postby fsmalls88 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:43 am

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to get some suggestions on how to work out a problem.

I just had my annual review at work on Nov 22, 2010. I was told that I would get a .60 raise. At that time, I discussed with my boss that I was offered another job. She told me to think about it and get back to her after the Thanksgiving Holidays.

Once I returned, she called me on the phone and informed me that she just realized that I was being under paid and instead of me getting 13.60 an hour, I should have been receiving 14.30 an hour, so she was going to change that to be effective on my review date along with my .60 raise which would now give me 14.90. She said that she hope that would make me change my mind about taking another position.

I later found out that two young ladies that was promoted about 3 months after me were receiving the 14.30 an hour. Mind you that when I started this job, I was promoted within 3 months because they were saying that I was a fantastic worker, I did not even have to get an interview for the position.

I asked about my bonus which we receive during the xmas holidays and then she started pressuring me about putting in my resignation letter if I was going to take another job. Before putting in my resignation, I wanted to know about my bonus in which she never really gave me an answer, so I called to speak with her boss.

From speaking with her, it really seems like they have a problem with me leaving. My thing is that I am such a great worker but I do not deserve the entitlements. My boss said that they could not go back to back pay me because this rates usually change yearly but I know that is a lie because I have looked the pay scales for the last two years.

Everyone is going to do what is best for them, but the decision was not hard at all to make seeing that they were underpaying me all this time and is hesistant about giving me my bonus.

What I want to know is what can I do to get what they should have been paying me and how to receive my bonus on top of that?
fsmalls88

Re: Feeling Betrayed

Unread postby j82 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:41 pm

um without really digging into the situation a product that stands out is pay me now. also putting them into a honey jar. side note I used attraction products with LM money products with a goal to make so much at work, i stared off with a pay decrease and slowly but surely as the year went on my income rose 2k above what i asked for it happened with promotions, bonuses, and pay increases for edu. it didnt happen over night but over a course of a few months it raised to what i wanted. good luck !!
j82

Unread postby fsmalls88 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 am

Thanks for the info! I read alot of honey and vinegars jar. Where would I find out how to fix them on this site?
fsmalls88

Unread postby Macumba » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi fsmalls88,

I think those are the threads that you're looking for...
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
Macumba

How do i get my evil boss to give me a raise & suffer?

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

I work for a wretched woman.its been two years and still no raise. She keeps coming up with excuses as to why she can't give me one such as "everyone" complains about me, I am never at my desk (bathroom anyone??) I am rude, she only hired me because she liked my face and I'm pretty etc.) I know for a fact that they are B.S. I even told her to give me a name of someone who's complained about me and she changed the topic.

I have plans to leave here but before I do I need some fast extra cash from her. I deserve it. I am a very good employee and the only thing she does is belittle me and treat me like garbage. I really want a spell where i would gain more money but she would suffer the consequences of all the crap shes put me through. For example when I leave I know she will NEVER find an employee as good as me (I cant even take sick days) and her business will just fall apart. I tried doing money work and a honey jar but i think i need something stronger with her. I just asked her for the morning off on Wednesday to go to the Doctor and she started complaining and told me to leave her alone so I know I wont be able to go, meanwhile its been 5 yrs since I had a check-up.

I want more money and for her to get what she deserves. any ideas? thanks!
Brujita Angelical

Re: How do i get my evil boss to give me a raise & suffer?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:35 pm

I would do a boss fix honey jar. And couple that with a john the conqueor vigil light or power candle, steady work, and money drawing.

I would put this in a triangle formation with the boss fix honey jar in the middle. The John the conqueror or power candle is the top point of the triangle with the steady work and money drawing forming the base. Light the candles starting with the top point going clockwise, and the honey jar being the last candle you light.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html

www.luckymojo.com/products-money-drawing.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-john-the-conqueror.html

www.luckymojo.com/power.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-power.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 pm

I already did the boss fix honey jar. :( nothing. but maybe I can use the same jar to use with other vigil lights as you're suggesting? Can I still do that John the Conqueror eventhough she's a female though?
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:05 pm

John the conqueror is not just for males or for males to use. It gives a more male strength but women can use it as well. Yes you can use the same honey jar. Remember that honey jars are steady work, and with anything it can take time for things to work. In addition, you may want to lay down boss fix powders, and other tricks so that you reinforce the work. Saint Martha along with Saint Joseph are some options for you as well if you work with saints.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html#p65749

Perhaps you need to get a small reading done to see what else you can do.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:16 pm

:) ok I will rty this! I have box fixpowder. Ill try to put some on her keyboard.

thanx!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Sprinkle it around her desk, I wouldn't put it on the keyboard.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby coyalxauhqui » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:28 pm

I don't think her being a woman has anything to do with her treating you poorly. Saying you'll "never again work for a female" is kind of offensive when you're coming to a tradition where a LOT of women practice.
coyalxauhqui

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Over half the people in the world are female. Refusing to work for a woman because of this experience is a little ridiculous.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:51 pm

You are entitled to your opinion about if you want to work for a woman or not. Some women dont work well with other women, but know you are probably going to deny yourself of some opportunities. With that said, do your best to lay down some tricks, and if so have a rootworker do some work for you if need be.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks starsinthesky7 and jwmcclin for your helpful suggestions! This situation is making me physically sick so I gota hurry and take action.

Thanx!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Please continue to keep us updated on your situation! Good luck to you!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Seriously in need of Job help...

Unread postby daughter_of_flynn » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Hello,

So, I am in dire need of a spell or something I can do to favor managers for me...
I work my ass off and the other two co workers in my same position are being favored and recognized and PROMOTED! I just want to be noticed to the managers as a worker who is by far better then the others and that I make no mistakes (and I don't) I seriously need the promotion due to financial issues where the other two in my position do not...

Please, please help!
Thanks
-lauren
daughter_of_flynn

Re: Seriously in need of Job help...

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:59 pm

I would do a number of things.

You need to get a boss fix honey jar, steady work vigil light, money drawing vigil light, and have lucky mojo make you an I can you can't vigil light (there is not one so you are going to have to get a plain purple vigil light and tell them you want it dressed for I can you can't)

I would put the boss fix honey jar in the middle, and then make a triangle around the honey jar with the 3 vigil lights. I would have the steady work as the top point and the other two as the bottom of the triangle. I would light some boss fix incense as well.

www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby daughter_of_flynn » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:34 am

thanks! I will do!

Yeah...it's just gotten over the top bad...and I'm really sick of being not noticed for my hard work and others being favored...
daughter_of_flynn

Unread postby pinkrose » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 pm

hello everyone
to keep a steady worked honey jar going, what colour candle do i burned? the kit come with yellow one do I keep it yellow
thank you kindly
pinkrose

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Job spells are quite simple once you know how to work them.
Wear a dust of cinnamon/sugar powder and a dress yourself with LM Crown of Success every day.
Have a professional make you a mojo or get one from LM.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi pinkrose,

to keep a steady work honey gar going, you can either keep burning yellow or you can also burn green. take a look at the basics on candle magic colour symbolism on the LM site (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour) - it also has lots of other information on candle-burning that can be useful in you work

Blessings and best of luck
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pinkrose » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Thank you kingly
blessing pinkrose
pinkrose

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling