Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Job Promotion Pay Raise Back Pay Transfer

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with getting a promotion

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:19 pm

The timing is up to you Allure22. You can post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) while you gather the funds to do the work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:54 am

Hi Allure22,

In addition to jwmcclin's excellent advice which you should definitely follow, until you get the products, write up a petition paper for your promotion (on letterhead from the department you want to work for ideally!) and fold it toward you with a bit of salt, gravel root and devil's shoe string if you have them, and if not then use a bit of cinnamon (for fast luck) and some allspice. Wear that packet in your left shoe until your supplies arrive. Once the supplies arrive you'll be able to use that packet in either the honey jar or the spell kit so that the works blend smoothly and are a continuity of one another.

Blessings and Success in your works.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:14 am

I always advise that if you are on a tight budget, get the oil and some 4" or 6" candles (cheaper by the dozen!). Oil can be used to dress the candle, as a personal fragrance, or in a bath.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Great advice Mama Micki...

Allure22
Newly Registered

Unread post by Allure22 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Thank you all so much for you advice and guidance. I was unable to get the supplies in time and I have already had my interview & I was not chosen. :( I will apply again once they have more positions open. Thank you guys again.

~ Allure

LadyoftheRainbow

Job Promotion

Unread post by LadyoftheRainbow » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi Everybody,

Ive been reading all the wonderful suggestions about how to improve chances for promotional success at a job. I have a resume I will be sending out for another job opportunity which will help my family life and circumstances become more manageable. I was wondering what type of MISC altar services would be the most appropriate for this competitive job opportunity. I do have steady work powder and money drawing powder and other job related herbs, roots, and oils that I would be working with for bath and candle rituals. I wanted to know if the I can you can't vigil service and/or look me over vigil service would be of any assistance, or any other suggestions. If so, how soon would you recommended having them set, for example, before I mail out the applicatio or prior to the interviewing, etc...?

Thanks

Love and Light

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: JOB

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Actually there is not a I Can You Can't vigil candle available to burn for the Candle Service provided. Look Me Over could be use though you may consider Crown of Success or even Victory can be considered if this job opportunity is competitive. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

soblue

Job Promotion and New Business Venture

Unread post by soblue » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:39 am

Hello everyone!! :-) I want to use the LM products to help with job/career and new business venture and need your advice and expertise on what to buy.

I work for the State Government. I have 2 degrees BA & Masters. Been with my job for 12 years (I'm vested) however I keep getting looked over in addition to that our Human Resources and Civil Service are complete idiots that play favors. I am looking to stay, get a promotion/higher paying job and title, as there are several Departments and Divisions that I can apply to. Jobs are always posted that I can apply for. However, I am not afraid to leave for the right opportunity and salary. What LM products would you recommend for this?

I am also starting an online retail business venture. What LM products do you feel would be best for this?

Lastly, my Mother and Brother are both in need of a job. My Brother is not working at all but is looking with no luck and my Mother is working but its a low paying dead-end job. I would like to do these spells for them. Any recommendations?

Also any cleansing or baths? I've seen van van and the chinese wash?
Thank you in advance for your time!! :-)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Job Promotion and New Business Venture

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:52 am

For promotions at your job use a Boss Fix honey jar. Put the names of your bosses and other influential people in there. Use Boss Fix oils and powders on the job, dusting and dabbing them wherever people touch the surfaces. Pray as you go that they will favor you.

For your business venture, use Money Drawing and Attraction products to draw customers to you. Get some business cards and dust them with Money Drawing and Attraction sachet powders, and hand them out so as people touch them they'll be intrigued to buy your stuff :)

Use Steady Work products to get your family jobs. There's a spell kit you can use of Steady Work too.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:01 am

Mary Bee thanks honey!! I will get all of those items I have a little bit of extra money. What prayers are good prayers for these spells? I see Psalms is used quite often but not sure which ones. Also, I am moving into a new apartment January 1st. I was going to do a sage cleaning as I can get that locally not sure if I will get my LM products in time but would still like to do something for my home to, to bring in good vibes and energy. I don't feel I had that on my last place.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Prosperity is also good for business. Chinese Wash is excellent for cleaning your home.

Psalm 34 can be used to gain favor and influence of those in authority. Psalm 122 for a properous business.

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Prosperity is also good for business. Chinese Wash is excellent for cleaning your home.

Psalm 34 can be used to gain favor and influence of those in authority. Psalm 122 for a properous business.

Ok thanks so much for he help! I will post when I get my order. Merry Christmas!!

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:04 am

Hey guys!! So I got my order last week. This is what I ordered. I decided to take it slow and easy to see how these work first although I wish I had got a honey jar kit.

Attraction, Follow me Boy, Look me Over and Crown of Success Oil (from what I gathered these seem to be amongst the popular that can be used to several things)

And I also got; Deer Shoe String and Gravel Root and Boss Fix Powder oh and two dozen if the altar 4 inch candles different colors.

I am looking for a job promotion and to get my online business running successfully I am only just in the beginning stages. I also have access to my boss office most of the time. Follow me boy is for general interest and a interest that I have now.

How should I use what I have? Thanks!!!

abadd1
More hours at my job

Unread post by abadd1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Hello,

I have a 20 hr per week job at a bank. I want them to give me more hours. I would like them to give me more hours always. I would like to be a 30 hr a week employee at this same branch. I don't want to be moved to another one. What candles, to be set at the church, and oils could I work with to get this to happen?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: More hours at my job

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:13 am

Hi abadd1,

Working with Steady Work and Boss Fix products would be a good place to start. Having one of each candle set at the Church and perhaps getting a Steady Work mojo hand are ideas to consider.

Here are the links to those products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest

sun369

Incenses To Make A Coworker Transfer With Me

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 pm

I will transfer to a new place of work within the company next month. I want a coworker to move with me because it is like 5 minutes from his house. What incense should I use to make him change his mind to move with me ?

Queen Enchantress
Re: Incenses To Make A Coworker Transfer With Me

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 am

I’d recommend working with the Influence products. In addition to lighting the incense, you can anoint your body with the oil before talking to him. You can also put a drop of the oil in Vaseline and put it on your lips so that what you say has a strong influence on him. Lighting a skull candle might boost your results too. Are you going to light the incense in his office?

sun369

Re: Incenses To Make A Coworker Transfer With Me

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Queen Enchantress wrote:I’d recommend working with the Influence products. In addition to lighting the incense, you can anoint your body with the oil before talking to him. You can also put a drop of the oil in Vaseline and put it on your lips so that what you say has a strong influence on him. Lighting a skull candle might boost your results too. Are you going to light the incense in his office?
Nope, we all work in the same restaurant. I am a host and he's a line cook. So, I just burn the incense and secretly dump the ash outside the restaurant like at the door or in the parking lot.

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Thank you. how would i word the petition for each candle?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:58 am

Hi abadd1,

If you're using the candles at home, consider writing your petition on a bank envelope and folding a bit of the earth from the bank into the petition paper - it should help your case along by tying the work to a specific place (the branch you want to stay at) as well as working with earth that is linked to money and prosperity (a bank).

For the petition, be specific and concise. One option would be to write ''I work 30hrs a week at X bank branch'' 9x on the paper, turn it clockwise and then cross that with your full name written 9x.
Aura Laforest

SwampOak
HRCC Student
Husband wants new job territory

Unread post by SwampOak » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:50 am

Hello All,

Hubby has a great job and has been employed by the same company for a very long time now. He is well liked and respected in the company, so that's not an issue. He is wanting a different territory than he has had so that he won't have to travel as much, or be spread as thin as he is now. He has one boss who is willing to push for this, and the others are sorta dragging their feet. The problem is this -- the employee who currently has that territory isn't a great employee BUT he's been battling cancer for the last several years. It's come to a point where they really need him to go ahead and retire so that they can make this change happen for my hubby. He's not doing his job any more, and it's become a big problem. Yet -- they seem unsure exactly how to push this forward due to his medical challenges.

What type of conjure work do you think would be best appropriate to help push this situation forward?

Thanks in advance for your insights. :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Husband wants new job territory

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:35 am

Many employers are reluctant to deal with employees with medical conditions, for legal and personal reasons. The managers need legal advice as to what their options are.

Your husband can use Boss Fix and Influence to get the territory. Pray the prayer of Jabez:

Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!
I Chronicles 4:10 (NKJV)

SwampOak
HRCC Student
Re: Husband wants new job territory

Unread post by SwampOak » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:24 am

Thanks Mama Micki.

sakura

Need a raise, but can only do a honey jar

Unread post by sakura » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I was finally able to get a real job, but with my student loan debt, I still can't afford to move out of my parents' house. Each year we get merit raises, and I was told they could be as high as 6%, which would go a long way toward finally getting me in my own apartment.

The problem is that all I can do is a honey or sugar jar, as my parents snoop and would see anything else laid out (I can get away with candles and a honey jar because I'm Catholic and they're not, and they think the candles are for "some Catholic thing" . . . but a spell kit would raise serious questions and might get me kicked out).

I also don't have a lot of time--I just got hired a month ago and the raises come at the beginning of June.

My boss is fine with me and I'm not competing with anyone else. What can I put in a honey or sugar jar to get him to give me the biggest possible raise (presuming I work hard enough to earn it, which I plan to)? I didn't think the Boss Fix honey jar was right, as he doesn't have a problem with me.

I also can't do a big vigil candle because I couldn't leave it burning while I'm at work (Dad freaks out about that sort of thing).

What would be better, a honey jar or a sugar jar, or would having a vigil candle lit for me work better? Whichever is better, what should I put in the honey/sugar jar or which candle should I have lit?

Again, I can't do anything but candles or a honey/sugar jar due to my living arrangements.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Job Promotion and/or Pay Raise

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Boss Fix is more than that ... its for favors as well ... in other words to favor giving you a raise. You can add money drawing supplies or Pay Me supplies.

sun369

Efficiency At Work

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 pm

I have been burning candles with Steady Work and Crown of Success for me to be successful at work. It seems to work. But I dont feel like I am efficiency enough. Is there an oil for efficiency that I can use ?

SS

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Efficiency At Work

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Power oil is designed to increase strength and endurance.King SOlomon Wisdom is for intelligence. Combine those with what you already have and you will have a dynamic combination.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Venu
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Venu » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 am

That sounds like a great combination. Look forward to trying it!
Venu Carney #1787GA

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:37 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Power oil is designed to increase strength and endurance.King SOlomon Wisdom is for intelligence. Combine those with what you already have and you will have a dynamic combination.
Thanks very much for your advices, Cat.

I have another question for you. I only burn one candle for work, and put all the oils of Steady Work, Crown of Success, now Power Oil and KIng of Solomon and Wisdom Oil in all this one candle.

But can you please tell me how to say an intention for this candle ?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:35 pm

A great petition is one that clearly states what you desire. Try to be straight forward and to-the-point about what you want.

For instance:

"May I, (full name and birthdate) be the best I can be in the workplace. May I perform stupendously and accomplish great feats! May I, (full name and Birthdate) unlock my full potential and rise to any challenge. I, (full name and birthdate) am great and an outstanding worker."

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

sakura

Re: Spell-Casting for Job Promotion and/or Pay Raise

Unread post by sakura » Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Boss Fix is more than that ... its for favors as well ... in other words to favor giving you a raise. You can add money drawing supplies or Pay Me supplies.
Thanks for the response! I am sorry I didn't get back here sooner, but I don't own a computer any longer (it broke right after I started my job, and too busy getting caught up on bills to justify a computer) and have to sneak in to use the parents' computer.

I will look at the Boss Fix stuff and see if there's anything I can use in light of my living situation.

Kimi
Help with job and relocating

Unread post by Kimi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello everyone :)

I'm hoping this is going in the correct section...

I currently have a job with a company that has offices in multiple states, cities, etc. I inquired as to whether we have offices in Kansas City, and we do. *Cheer* Many reasons as to why, mostly due to medical right now and there are better doctors who can handle my ordeal than where I currently live. Anyways, could I get assistance in guiding me so I can transfer into a position in Kansas City (hopefully with better pay as well) and relocating?

The second part to this is also being able to attain rental property that meets my all of my needs: decent area, fenced in private yard, single family home with at least 3 - 4 bedrooms with a basement that doesn't leak, and a garage. Problem with this is I don't have good credit. The thing I do have going for me is finally showing stability in renting for a long time at one residence with maintaining good rent on time, holding down a job for awhile (finally). My divorce has left my credit in 2 digits from almost 800 at one point in time. I'm hoping after I relocate I'll finally be able to file bankrupcy and start completely over credit wise. But it's going to take time, and the need to move in 2015 after filing income taxes is needed desperately.

Any suggestions at all? I honestly have no idea where on Earth to even begin.

Thank you all in advance!

Blessings,

Kimi

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Job Promotion, Pay Raise, Transfer

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:47 am

Hi Kimi,

Since this is the section on job promotions and transfers, let's start with getting you to Kansas City ;)

One spell to consider would be to get:
- a map of where you are, your work place specifically (smallish)
- a map of where you want to go, the office location specifically (smallish)
- a green figural candle
- 5 pins
- a mercury dime
- gravel root
- pyrite
- devil shoe string
- Attraction oil
- Steady Work oil
- Prosperity Bath Crystals
- Steady Work Bath Crystals
- Steady Work Incense
- Prosperity Incense
- a green marker
- a black marker
- personal concerns
- a red flannel bag

Preparation:
1. Begin on a Thursday during the waxing moon. Rise before the sun comes up and take a spiritual bath with a combination of equal parts Steady Work and Prosperity bath crystals. Wash upward. Air dry. Keep a bit of the water and throw it in your front yard or sprinkle it over your house plants (not much on the house plants, salt and fresh plants don't mix too wonderfully and you want them to stay alive).
2. Take the map of where you are now and tape it right below the map of where you want to relocate to. With the green marker, draw a large ''$'' over the Kansas City location and write all the qualities of the job you want there. Now use the black marker to draw an arrow beginning at the location where you are now and moving up, pointing to (and touching) the dollar sign of the Kansas City branch office. Add pictures of the Kansas City office if you have them, or business cards of those who work there, turning it into a mini collage.
3. Turn the map-collage 90 degrees to the right and cover and cross it with your own full name written nine times. Five-spot it with Steady Work oil.
4. On an altar or work-space you can use for the next 5 days, place the map-collage. Atop the location where you want the job to be (over the dollar sign), place the mercury dime, gravel root, pyrite and piece of devil shoe string anointing them first with a combination of Attraction and Steady Work oils.
5. Write your name on the green candle and load the bottom with your personal concerns. Anoint it with Attraction and Steady Work oils as you pray your petition fora job transfer and raise. Mark it with the 5 pins into equal parts (5 days of work).
6. Combine the two packets of incense. Make about 5 incense cones that you will use on the first day of work (the Thursday you're doing the preparation on). Keep the rest for the following days.

The Work (with the clock hands rising):
1. Light the incense.
2. Light the candle.
3. Say Psalms 23.
4. Let the candle burn to the first pin and pinch it out (do not blow it out).
5. Repeat steps 1-4 every day until the candle is burnt out. The candle should be right atop the location desired on the final day of the burn.

Disposal:
After the candle is done burning on the final day of the spell, cut away the bottom half of the map leaving only the Kansas City location. Wrap the wax remains, dime and herbs in the Kansas City map. Fold toward you. Place the packet resulting in the red flannel bag along and tie the bag shut. Anoint it with Attraction and Steady Work oils and keep it on you (or in your pillowcase) until the spell manifests.

For the rental issue, there is a great Forum thread you can consult here: spells-to-find-rental-property-apartmen ... 19832.html

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest

Kimi

Unread post by Kimi » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 am

Thank you so much Aura!

This gives me a lot to work with. I wanted to start purchasing items necessary early and working early to give time for manifestation.

I found the rental forum last night and got some wonderful ideas from it as well. Thanks again :)

Kimi

Unread post by Kimi » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi Aura,

You mentioned:
"3. Turn the map-collage 90 degrees to the right and cover and cross it with your own full name written nine times. Five-spot it with Steady Work oil."

Do I write my name over the whole collage with both maps and picture? or just the destination map?

Thank you again for all your assistance!

Kimi

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello, Kimi ,

It would be the desired destination map

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kimi

Unread post by Kimi » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:19 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

JadeFaith85
A temp-to-perm job

Unread post by JadeFaith85 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I would just like to thank those who prayed for my mother. She seems to be doing a lot better but she still needs a CT scan. Anyway, I recently got a job with a bank through a temp agency and it is a temp-to-hire position in which about only 30% of people are hired permanently. I want to be able to be successful and not have so much anxiety (since it is my first "real" job after college) and hope to make certain that everything goes smoothly and that I will be an exemplary employee and stay permanently. I prayed to St. Cajetan after the job interview and he answered my prayer and now I intend to embark on a nine day novella dedicated to him to display my gratitude and to strengthen my chances with this job. What would some of you recommend also? I was considering getting a triple mojo bag to carry with me through me the months and any other necessary work I need to do. This job is very important to me and will allow me to establish indendepence from my parents for the first time in my life. Thank you.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:14 am

Hello JadeFaith85,

Congratulations on getting the job and the success of your working!

Boss fix spirtual supplies work great in situations where you want to sweeten and control your employer http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html Lucky mojo has a boss fix honey jar kit that includes all necessary supplies and instructions http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... s-fix.html

I would also work with Crown of Success products http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html they work great for people who have a competitive work place.

Steady Work is another line of spiritual supplies you should look into http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Best of luck
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Words can be powerful

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:21 pm

nana664 wrote:Oh, power behind words can be strong. Remember I told you that I'm at the very bottom of the promotional list? Well, they interviewed a bunch of people and only liked 3 people, who chose to work at other locations. No one wants to come here.
Well, well, well. Maybe those reluctant folks know something that isn't on your radar yet ...
Every chance I get, I think about that position here and say "this is MY job, it belongs to me, and no one else is going to get it".
That's a good affirmation. Make sure to say it every time you climb stairs or take an elevator upward.
Heck, I could hotfoot any and every person they put in that position until they get to my name. :lol:
Persistence is a virtue, right? :twisted:

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Kimi

Unread post by Kimi » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:41 pm

aura, Hi again....

I'm so sorry to bother but I'm having some difficulties financially. Single parent and only income, I'm having a difficult time in finding the funds to purchase everything needed to do this spell. Mind if I impose and ask for something to help me that won't cost quite so much? I work full time and go to school full time, plus have a son and no help. Sorry to be a pest, but thought asking would be better than feeling helpless.

Thanks again,

Kimi

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spell-Casting for Job Promotion Pay Raise Back Pay Transfer

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello, Kimi,

Wow, it sure sounds like you have your hands full.

Would this help? www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

And here are some money spells for you also: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I wish you the very best and great success in your life
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kimi

Unread post by Kimi » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:00 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida! I've been stressing hard over all of this.

I'm hoping I'll be able to make everything work out, my family is in dire need for this change.

foxesstone

Unread post by foxesstone » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:44 am

Hello,

I'm grossly underpaid at work and I finally pointed it out to them. It's my fault for waiting for so long, but there were several rounds of layoffs and I figured a higher salary would have been cut. So I remained under the radar for a while.

Now that things have stabilized, I addressed a) my low job title, which they corrected. However, now, it's my pay. I'm learning that I'm paid 30% less than what I should be making. This is a pretty gross slight, and I'm sure my manager knew about it.

So, Lucky Mojo, please help me out with a few things:

a) My manager really needs to be punished for this. They contributed to my title being screwed up for such a long time and they never fixed it until I went over their head. They also knew about my pay and admitted to another senior level person at work that yes. I'm paid very low. What the heck? This manager is always nice to my face, but obviously they're a terrible person for stunting my advancement for years. I want them to get in trouble for holding me back.

b) My low pay, how do I go about getting this pay adjusted and quick? Another manager told me that we are going to work on the numbers after they get the correct range. A simple google search gives me an idea of where I should be. My pay is so low, I really should quit in protest, but I can't. I'm a mom and I support my family.

Any suggestions? Help?

FS

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Hello, Foxesstone,

I was wondering was gender you were when I started reading this. Hmmm....

Have you looked at the spell ideas on these 2 pages????

As far as punishing your boss, what do you want to do? It would all depend.

In the meantime, you might want to look at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/bosssfix.html

Let us know.

I hope all of this gets cleared up and FAST!
HRCC Graduate #1631

connect2source
Newly Registered

Unread post by connect2source » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello, Foxesstone,

How did things turn out for you. Know someone experiencing similar situation it seems. Any insights thoughts and feedback you can share will help all.

thanks,
connect2source

Fullmetal5
Newly Registered

Help creating new opportunities for my family

Unread post by Fullmetal5 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:07 pm

I need help creating a road opening/ job opportunity spell. My husband has been told by his boss that at some point in the company there may be a position open to make a ton more money. My husband really wants this position but there is no word on when this position will be available. I'm a new mom and if he gets this position I will be able to stay at home instead of working all day. I want to create a spell that would make this dream a reality. Where should I begin?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Help creating new opportunities for my family

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Fullmetal5,
I would get a reading on it to see if this is good and right for the family and if he would be a good fit for it. That being said I would cleanse him and then use van van to open the roads, along with attraction and steady work with money drawing. I would put those in charge in a honey jar and burn candles on it regularly to sweeten them to your husband and make them choose him over others. A crown of success spell kit or mojo would also be sufficient to assist with this and help along. Best of luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 am

Hello!

I have submitted a letter of transfer to my hometown to my boss this morning. However, it needs to get through the director's and to the human resource department.

I would like to ask if there is any way to expedite the process so i can go back probably this year?

Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, vmadone,

I have found that St Expedite works miracles. He may be the perfect Saint to help you

Read about him here:

www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Take care and good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, vmadone,

I have found that St Expedite works miracles. He may be the perfect Saint to help you

Read about him here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Take care and good luck!

Thanks Ms Aida.

But too bad I dont have a private on my own. I share with a girl. Hows that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, vmadone ,

I'm sorry. But I don't understand what you just said or asked.

Could you please clarify?

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:49 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, vmadone ,

I'm sorry. But I don't understand what you just said or asked.

Could you please clarify?

Thanks
Sorry Miss Aida.

What I mean is I dont have any private place to perform a prayer for Saint Expedite. We need to do it secretly right?

Since now I'm renting a room with another pal, so it is kinda inconvenient for me.

How do you think?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:26 am

Hi vmadone,

Yes it needs to be private. You can always use taper candles instead of Vigils. Taper candles last about 2-4 hours, so you can do it at night.
www.luckymojo.com/oil-saint-expedite.html
www.luckymojo.com/candle-altar-dozen-red.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:40 am

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi vmadone,

Yes it needs to be private. You can always use taper candles instead of Vigils. Taper candles last about 2-4 hours, so you can do it at night.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-saint-expedite.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-altar-dozen-red.html

Good Luck!
Hi Ms Melanie,

Where do i need to find the taper candles? Is it available in any store?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:00 am

Hi vmadone,

The links I provided will take to the page to buy taper candles. I will provide them again.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:30 am

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi vmadone,

The links I provided will take to the page to buy taper candles. I will provide them again.

Good Luck!
Thank you so much Ms Melanie.

My roommate has successfully transferred and im all alone here.

Determent
spell to get boss to do good on his promises

Unread post by Determent » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 am

Hello there.

I need some advise. Skilled people for the job my husband does is scars. When he first started working for his current boss the guy was putting out one maybe two a month. Since my husband started working there the business grew so much that they put out a job every day! Last year his boss promised my husband 30% shares in the business this year. At the end of December he promised us a good increase. But from the beginning of this year his wife is involved in the business and she is greedy. Now his boss didn't come through on the shares or the increase. We believed him and went and made dept for things we really needed and would be able to pay with the increase. (We had no reason to not believe him, because he always in the past come through on his promises)
So the problem is we cant pay our dept and we are in a serious financial fix. What kind of spell can I do to make his boss do good on his promises? And maybe a spell to get a small "windfall' just to get everything paid up to date?

I do appreciate all your input.

Be blessed

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, Determent ,

Oh my, that is just TERRIBLE.

Has your husband talked to his boss about this? What was said?

Well, I merged your post to the appropriate thread where people have similar problems to yours. Please read through the pages and, afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

In the meantime, look at pay me (for your boss to pay him): www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

And here is an array of money spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you both the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Determent

Unread post by Determent » Fri May 01, 2015 2:15 am

Miss Aida.

You've been giving me so much advise on different thread. Thank you.

He has talked to his boss and his boss said that his wife doesn't agree. What happened was her parents died and left her some money. So she came into the business as a partner and also has a say in the decision making. She is the problem. Should I maybe do work on her and what kind?

Regards

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”