Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Luck in Horse Race Betting

cognitivedissonance

Spell-Casting for Luck in Horse Race Betting

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:36 am

I am known to play the ponies, and I see a lot of charms for cards and dice, but not really for horse racing. Any tips?

theredc6
Forum Member

Re: Best luck charm for horse racing?

Unread post by theredc6 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 pm

A horse shoe :)

Seriously. Anoint a lucky horseshoe with fast luck oil, lady luck oil and good luck oil. Keep it in a purse or a shoulder bag when you go to the race track.

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 am

theredc6 wrote:A horse shoe :)

Seriously. Anoint a lucky horseshoe with fast luck oil, lady luck oil and good luck oil. Keep it in a purse or a shoulder bag when you go to the race track.
Great idea... I get the idea that the horseshoe is going to be a personal totem for some time now. It keeps showing up in my life.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:29 am

What about gambling with slot machines? I made my mom a little container containing a few of LM sachet powders and she sprinkled some on her money before using it and she won. Over $400. Normally she doesnt win very much if any. She is a believer and I got $50 outta the deal. lol Anything else you guys can suggest? I mean this is successful, just wondering what else to add to it. We are going together to gamble on the 28th of this month..... ;-)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 am

MysticRootworker wrote:What about gambling with slot machines? I made my mom a little container containing a few of LM sachet powders and she sprinkled some on her money before using it and she won. Over $400. Normally she doesnt win very much if any. She is a believer and I got $50 outta the deal. lol Anything else you guys can suggest? I mean this is successful, just wondering what else to add to it. We are going together to gamble on the 28th of this month..... ;-)
For gambling and the slots I like a combo of Fast Luck, Lady Luck, Pay Me and Black Cat sachet powders.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:34 am

Thanks HD-
I have Fast Luck, Pay Me, Lucky 13, Attraction, Money Draw, and Crown of Success oil. I think I am gonna get to work on winning a little money. (Much needed!) I love these products, they work so well!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell-Casting for Luck in Horse Race Betting

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Cash Box Conjure by Phoenix LeFae is ready for orders. I think you all will like it. Shipping April 16th, 2018:

BOO-GRI-CASH
Cash Box Conjure, by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”