• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:01 am

Spell-Casting for Luck in Horse Race Betting

Spell-Casting for Luck in Horse Race Betting

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:36 am

I am known to play the ponies, and I see a lot of charms for cards and dice, but not really for horse racing. Any tips?
cognitivedissonance

Re: Best luck charm for horse racing?

Unread postby theredc6 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 pm

A horse shoe :)

Seriously. Anoint a lucky horseshoe with fast luck oil, lady luck oil and good luck oil. Keep it in a purse or a shoulder bag when you go to the race track.
theredc6

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 am

theredc6 wrote:A horse shoe :)

Seriously. Anoint a lucky horseshoe with fast luck oil, lady luck oil and good luck oil. Keep it in a purse or a shoulder bag when you go to the race track.

Great idea... I get the idea that the horseshoe is going to be a personal totem for some time now. It keeps showing up in my life.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:29 am

What about gambling with slot machines? I made my mom a little container containing a few of LM sachet powders and she sprinkled some on her money before using it and she won. Over $400. Normally she doesnt win very much if any. She is a believer and I got $50 outta the deal. lol Anything else you guys can suggest? I mean this is successful, just wondering what else to add to it. We are going together to gamble on the 28th of this month..... ;-)
MysticRootworker

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 am

MysticRootworker wrote:What about gambling with slot machines? I made my mom a little container containing a few of LM sachet powders and she sprinkled some on her money before using it and she won. Over $400. Normally she doesnt win very much if any. She is a believer and I got $50 outta the deal. lol Anything else you guys can suggest? I mean this is successful, just wondering what else to add to it. We are going together to gamble on the 28th of this month..... ;-)

For gambling and the slots I like a combo of Fast Luck, Lady Luck, Pay Me and Black Cat sachet powders.
Turnsteel

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:34 am

Thanks HD-
I have Fast Luck, Pay Me, Lucky 13, Attraction, Money Draw, and Crown of Success oil. I think I am gonna get to work on winning a little money. (Much needed!) I love these products, they work so well!
MysticRootworker

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling