• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:54 am

Spell-Casting for Luck in Lottery Play

Re: Having trouble with Fast Luck powder

Unread postby Yariza » Mon May 03, 2010 9:41 am

Ritual Sound wrote:
Yariza wrote: ...sprinkled a tiny bit of fast luck on scratch off ticket & I lost 10 whole dollars on one scratch off ticket thinking go big or go home mentality...

Yariza wrote: ...never tried scratch off ticket maybe I go buy some today thank you...

Which is it? You seem conflicted! :)

I never tried those little amounted scatch off tickets is what I meant (was typing uber fast yesterday)
...I tend to got for the $10 or $5 ones RS. :lol: so frustrated, just waiting for something to activate already :lol:
Yariza

Unread postby Rukia Fae » Wed May 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Yariza,

I sent you a PM. I happen to be a resume writer. If you send me your info, I will help you with your resume (no charge). It's not exactly the lotto, but it will probably help on the job front :)
Rukia Fae

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Rukia Fae wrote:Yariza,

I sent you a PM. I happen to be a resume writer. If you send me your info, I will help you with your resume (no charge). It's not exactly the lotto, but it will probably help on the job front :)

That's pretty darn nice of you! Bravo for LM forum love...it's nice to see!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Yariza » Thu May 13, 2010 5:34 am

Rukia I just sent you a PM back and Ritual I'm just awed & deeply grateful at the kindness that was just offered to me.

Thank you both.
Yariza

Unread postby Rukia Fae » Sat May 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Ritual Sound wrote:

That's pretty darn nice of you! Bravo for LM forum love...it's nice to see!

-Joseph

What goes around, comes around. Although I don't say much on here, I read quite a bit and have learned quite a bit from others. So, if I am able to help someone on here, even if it may not be in a hoodoo kind of way, I figure its my own way of paying it back. ;)
Rukia Fae

Unread postby buzzbabe » Sun May 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Sorry, for not getting back sooner. I brew all three herbs together and use them in a bath and floor wash, and it's probably best to strain them first before putting into bath or mop bucket
buzzbabe

What Is the Best Fast Money Spell?

Unread postby Aariadne » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:21 am

I don't need $50 million, although it would be nice ;)
I just need to get enough money to get some things and pay some debts. I need $50'000 to do the things i need to do and I rarely gamble. So I need a spell that will either lead me to found money or help me on the rare occassion I buy a lottery ticket.
I'm sick of living in fear and insecurity.
Sacred Heart of Jesus may all tabernacles adore you. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be worshipped and adored everywhere.
Thank you Saint Nicholas for your constant patronage and protection.
Aariadne

Re: What Is the Best Fast Money Spell?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Here is a link to Lucky Mojo's Free Green Spells http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green which includes gambling spellwork...I might add Aariadne, when working money spells try to keep something continously going...if its as simple as a lodestone spell or a money drawing/money stay with me green candle spell. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elveta » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 am

" I'm not that obsessive complusive and I apologize deeply if my posts for this fast luck powder came off that way :lol: but I read all these instantaneous things happening for folks and I thought I could scrounge up a job with the steady work oil & fast luck powder uber fast is all. Unfortunately I didn't have enough to buy money drawing products but I did include LM attraction powder (maybe I should dress some of my resumes with that as well).... its the s & h fee that hurt me a skosh but its my first time buying these great LM products (not complaining here at all but 3 years no luck job hunting no matter how hard I hit the pavement its really discouraging & its no one's problem but my own)."

When you say "its no one's problem but my own," are you forgetting that the US is in a fairly severe recession? Unemployment is still very high here.
Elveta

Herbs for Lottery Luck

Unread postby jess14344 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am

Can u give me the name of an herb or root that is good for the 3 lucky Digit Number? I would try if the spell that i have read will work. I am very interested in studying magic that is why I keep searching the right site that would teach me how and I stuck with LM. Thank you guys.
jess14344

Herbs for Lottery Luck

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 am

If you need lucky numbers then in addition to herbs like lucky hand root and five finger grass, you may wish to get some books on dreaming lucky numebrs. Lucky Mojo has several of these dream books, and perhaps you could also get some Aunt Sally's Lucky Dream Oil to aid you with that.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Lottery winnings

Unread postby Sunshine » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi all,
I would like advise on how i can win the lottery in my country through the help of LM. I need finances to complete my college and move to a higher learning. As a student i am not employed and the lottery would put me in a better position to complete my studies and move on to higher heights with my education/learning.

Awaiting your advise!
Sunshine

Re: Lottery winnings

Unread postby route95 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:57 pm

A lot of people have asked for advice about the lottery on the forum.

lottery-spells-t257s480.html
money-drawing-and-gambling-luck-advice-sought-t5511s75.html

to start, look at Fast Luck, Lady Luck, Lucky 13.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-lucky-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-lady-luck.html

Lucky Gambling Spell with supplies you can buy from LM: http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html#robin

Generally it's a better idea to look at smaller lotteries with better odds. Don't depend on winning a lottery to fix your money problems, but to compliment any steady income.
route95

Re: Lottery Spells

Unread postby Sunshine » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:51 pm

wow.............. i intend to try this as soon as i get a chance to do so! very interesting, i love this site!
Sunshine

Re: Lottery winnings

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 pm

I would recommend that you do something like apply for scholarships, and get a job perhaps. I mean the odds of grants and scholarships are higher than the lottery. There are just other feasible ways of getting money for school than something like the odds of the lottery and other gambling.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby phoenixrising » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm

I had amazing luck in Pick 3 and 4 using Miss Robin's gambling spell. I tweaked it a bit and chose slightly different Lucky Mojo products than the ones she used, but the spell was performed exactly as she outlined it except i did it at sunrise instead of at night. It worked like a charm!

I also love and highly recommend the Triple Strength Money Drawing mojo (worth every penny!).

Phoenixrising
phoenixrising

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 am

Black Cat is another favorite for lotteries, contests, and any type of gambling. I also recommend Kansas City Kitty Dream Book for lucky numbers relating to dreams, birthdays, and names.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Herbs for Lottery Luck

Unread postby jess14344 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Does the Lucky Five Hand Root available at LM?
jess14344

Re: Herbs for Lottery Luck

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Yes, we sell Lucky Hand Root and we do ship to the Phillipines, but the cost will be fairly high for shipping. There is a long list of herbs, roots, and charms for gambling luck here:

http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Lottery console/printer.

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:31 am

I work at a fairly steady job where one of my duties is printing and selling lottery tickets. Since I see this as a unique opportunity to make myself rich (and there's no rules against buying the tickets myself), I'd like to secretly dress the machine to aid me, but I also want to make sure that that luck doesn't go to somebody else. I also have access to the scratch tickets and the fill-out card station. I don't want to make any greasy stains or anything.

I realize some "I Can You Can't" might be a good idea here, but I don't want to jinx it for other people, just give myself a secret edge. What's some suggestions?
cognitivedissonance

Re: Lottery console/printer.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:07 am

You've got good ideas -- just don;t use oils on paper, use sachet powders!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 am

I can you can't is not a cursing or jinxing product. It is meant to give YOU that extra edge against someone else.

Here is a list of products you can use for the lottery. I would dress the item with oil o r powder if it is not noticable....

http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:18 am

All I have is Fast Luck at the moment, I'll do some experimentation and report back what happens. I've got a big order planned for October, so I'll make sure to put in some plans for this bit of deviant behavior.

One of the hassles is that if I accidentally print a ticket, I've bought it. I want to turn those "accidents" into luck.

I would also like to note that Crown of Success has SERIOUSLY helped me out with this job, because my boss has some difficulty with English and I was having difficulty expressing myself efficiently. Now I'm up to 40 hours a week in this economy and I'm trusted, which is important. I was worried I'd have to use Boss Fix and it never even came to that.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 am

cognitivedissonance: I, too, used to run a lottery machine. It was actually one of my first full time jobs! I always had to/decided to pay for/keep all of the tickets I had wrongly printed out. You never know! I think your ideas are great and please keep us updated on which products you decided to use!

p.s. - I have once sold a 13 million dollar winner in the Massachusetts Numbers game (I believe it was Mega Millions) and never even got a thank you from the winner. He would still see me every weekend though -- he would continue to purchase more tickets each week, even after the 13 million windfall. Nice man, but I craved the simple, "Thank you."
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 am

Ritual Sound-- I would have given you a thank you and put some cash in your hands!!!!!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 pm

In Washington state, a store that sells a jackpot-winning ticket gets a bonus from the state.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 pm

cleopatra wrote:In Washington state, a store that sells a jackpot-winning ticket gets a bonus from the state.

Yep! :-D
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 pm

You could try some Lucky Numbers powder also.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 pm

cleopatra wrote:In Washington state, a store that sells a jackpot-winning ticket gets a bonus from the state.

Yes it is true of most every state with a lottery in place. Instead of actually paying the winning store any cash they give said store a percentage of the winnings in lottery credit. Example: person buys ticket from your shop and wins 10 million dollars. Lottery pays them and also credits the store 10,000 or 100,000 (not sure of the percentage) in "store credit" -- basically giving you your lottery tickets for free until your credit runs out. Very beneficial for the store! The store owner was a terrible woman who was cruel and controlling --- of her family as well as her workers. The greatest gift I had ever received was when a shop owner came in and begged me to quit my current job and come work at her liquor shop. The whole town was relieved that I had been able to get out from under my old boss' thumb as she had a wide reputation in the once commune town of 1,000. I soon was getting raise after raise and bonus after bonus...and the townsfolk were getting my expert wine, liquor and beer advice...from my heart and not from an alcoholic viewpoint. So it did work out in the end...except I still had to sell lottery to the 13 Mil winner...now at a new shop!

Oh well...it was a fun time...

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:13 pm

I have a similar situation, only it's a husband and wife duo, the husband and I are pretty square and straightforward with each other, the wife is very much the shrew. To make it weirder, my ex of several years works there as the only other employee, and it's this freakish little inbred family. It's a great job and I love the freedom I have with it, but Hell is other people.
cognitivedissonance

dreams for lottery numbers?

Unread postby 420king » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:58 am

How do i use dreams for lottery numbers?
THE 420 KING
420king

Re: dreams for lottery numbers?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:57 am

If you want to use your dreams for lottery numbers, Lucky Mojo has several dream books for sale. My favorite is Kansas City Kitty Dream Book, with numbers for virtually any dream. Aunt Sally's is popular also, as it also lists dream meanings.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 am

If you were a member of the religion of Santeria, it would be interpreted that Ellegua visits you and would like an offering. Ellegua is the ruler of the crossroads, and he is a child who loves candy (like chocolates) and even though he's a child, he will smoke cigars. The best way to find out about your dream according to the tenets of Santeria would be to get a divination done by someone in that religion. :)

It could also be a spell that you're casting in the dream.
Darth Rosa

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:40 am

Since you are familiar with lottery play, I suggest that you look up the numbers for candy, cigar, street corner, et cetera, and play them, as suggested.

The most popular dream books we sell at Lucky Mojo are Aunt Sally's, Rojah Rabo's, Kansas City Kitty, and Billy Bing. Here is a complete list of what we carry:

BOO-DRM-AUNT Book Lottery Dream Aunt Sally's Policy Players Dream Book $8.50
BOO-DRM-BBDB Book Lottery Dream Billy Bing's Dream Book by Billy Bing $3.00
BOO-DRM-FFUT Book Lottery Dream Fu Futtam's New Startling Facts Occult Dream Book $5.00
BOO-DRM-HPDB Book Lottery Dream H. P. Dream Book by Prof. Uriah Konje (H. G. Parris) $5.00
BOO-DRM-KCKD Book Lottery Dream Kansas City Kitty Dream Book by Kansas City Kitty $5.00
BOO-DRM-LU13 Book Lottery Dream Original Real Lucky 13 Dream Book $4.00
BOO-DRM-MDBK Book Lottery Dream Mystic Dream Book by Anonymous $7.00
BOO-DRM-MFFL Book Lottery Dream Madam Fu-Fu's Lucky Number Dream Book $3.00
BOO-DRM-NATL Book Lottery Dream National Dream Book $5.00
BOO-DRM-PEDB Book Lottery Dream Pick'Em Dream Book Rajah Rabo Carl Z. Talbot $5.00
BOO-DRM-RLND Book Lottery Dream Rajah's Lucky Number Dream Book by Rajah Stanley $3.00
BOO-DRM-RRFS Book Lottery Dream Rajah Rabo 5-Star Mutuel Dream Book $3.00
BOO-DRM-SLSS Book Lottery Dream Stella's Lucky Seven Star Dream Book by Stella $4.00
BOO-DRM-SRDE Book Lottery Dream Stella's Red Devil Lucky Number Dream Book $3.00
BOO-DRM-SSFD Book Lottery Dream Stella's Success from Dreams: Number Interpretations $4.00
BOO-DRM-TFTD Book Lottery Dream True Fortune Teller: Dreams & Numbers / Gypsy King $3.00
BOO-DRM-TWME Book Lottery Dream 3-Wise Men Lucky Number Dream Book $4.00

The way i would work it is to get your own birth-name and birth-date numerology worked out, then combine that with the dream-numbers in various combinations.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

oil for winning a lottery?

Unread postby omgee123 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 pm

hi everyone i ordered some oils the other day cant wait for them to get here im soo excited. Anyways i wanted to know whats the best oil or satchet powder for winning a lottery online? you know how you can play online and win lol so which ones do you reccomend? somehow i have a few more dollars to buy another oil again yayy me hahah
omgee123

Re: oil for winning a lottery?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Personally, I like Miss Robin's spell which is located on the link below. I have had many clients that have done this with success. As for the products I like pay me, and lucky 13 for lottery games.

Here is a list from http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

Fast Luck -- dress hands before playing slots, keno, bingo, races, lotteries
Three Jacks and a King -- dress your hands before playing cards or video poker
Money Drawing -- dress your hands and forehead before playing
Lady Luck -- for dice players; dress both your hands and the dice
John the Conqueror -- dress your money and carry a dressed root in your pocket
Lucky Mojo -- an all-purpose lucky oil for love, money, or games of chance.
Lucky Hand -- dress your money and hands before playing cards or video poker
Money Stay With Me -- dress your money to make your stake last loner
Pay Me -- usually this is employed to force someone to repay a debt that is owed, but it can also be used to force a casino to cough up the cash, as you will see below in "Miss Robin's Lucky Gambling Spell."
Lucky Number -- for playing the lottery, bingo, or any numbers-based game.
Good Luck -- an all-pupose luck formula for gambling, love, health, and general good fortune.
Lucky 13 -- used as a "house dressing" to prepare the rooms where folks gamble; can be used by the "house" or by players to gain an edge.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby omgee123 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 pm

thank you soo much!!! :)
omgee123

Unread postby amwash_55 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 pm

This was just what I wanted to hear. However, I wanted to kmow, will the Mojo Curio make a special lottery drawing, financial blessimg, prosperity oil or wash, satchet etc.

I am in need of serious financial blessing to change my financial situation to save my child from an abusive father. I have to secure my house and finance better and have the courts "make" him pay out the full request of the child support. I need the funds to be sure my house is blessed and secure now and forever. I want to win in court because now I do not have an attorney and really don't want to get one. They tend to bleed you dry. The court has accepted my motion and I have paid all the fees necessary to the courts. Please pray for my sons and for the one who is away and that he will be here for Christmas.

Thanking you in advance for your advise and prayers.

amwash55
amwash_55

he's playing the right numbers at the wrong times

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 am

I wonder if there is something that can be done for this lotto numbers problem. My dad has been playing numbers that come out but at the wrong time of day so he ends up losing or rather h eplays them for the wrong time. Last week he played the number in the morning and it comes out in the evening. before that he played the same number for 1 week straight and the day he didnt play it (i guess he was busy and forgot) it came out and this has been happening for a while now. He usually has great luck and wins but recently he has been on a losing streak which is of course depressing him :( is there anything i can do to make his plays be in sync or soemthing? I have fast luck oil and some other properity oils. The only time I played, I played a number and I was off by two digits :( I feel like we are sooo close but never get it!

thoughts or ideas?
Brujita Angelical

Re: he's playing the right numbers at the wrong times

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 am

There are several methods to helping with lottery numbers

You can check out any of the spells for here http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

My favorite is miss robins gambling spell, which he can do before he goes and plays the lotto numbers.

However in this case, I would recommend some road opener work to remove any obstacles

www.luckymojo.com/roadopening.html

Here are a couple of threads on the forum
lottery-win-twice-in-two-weeks-with-fast-luck-t10172s30.html
lottery-spells-t257s60.html
getting-winning-lottery-numbers-t777s150.html
lottery-spells-t1265s3300.html

I would work a spritual bath on your father as well such as

uncrossing...to just remove any crossed condition/bad luck he may have getting the numbers. You can follow this up with road opener

THen I would get some gamblers gold hand wash to use before he goes and buys his lottery ticket
http://www.herb-magic.com/gamblers-gold-one.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/gamblers-gold-7.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 am

great! thanks a lot! i will start going thru these asap! :)
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 am

Please remember to let us on here know which of these suggestions helps your Father! Good luck to you both!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 am

thank you Joseph, i sure will!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:21 am

First of all, a lighter mood would help both you and your father. Buy the tickets and forget them until the next day. You can't expect to win every time; consider it entertainment.

Try a dream book. Aunt Sally's is popular, but I prefer Kansas City Kitty.

Lucky Mojo has several luck products, including Fast Luck, Black Cat, Lucky 13, Lady Luck, Good Luck, and Lucky Mojo. Spell kits and mojos are also available.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 am

Mama Micki wrote:First of all, a lighter mood would help both you and your father. Buy the tickets and forget them until the next day. You can't expect to win every time; consider it entertainment.

Try a dream book. Aunt Sally's is popular, but I prefer Kansas City Kitty.

Lucky Mojo has several luck products, including Fast Luck, Black Cat, Lucky 13, Lady Luck, Good Luck, and Lucky Mojo. Spell kits and mojos are also available.

thank you mama micki! well I am Argentinean and we have our own numbers that relate to dreams so when we have a dream that stands out or something in our life stands out thats the number we play. for example i was having a bit of a mice issue in my house and i dreamt with 3 mice one night so i went to play the number that stood for mice, i was 3 digits off :( i dont take it to heart of course but my dad does because we really need money and he usually has luck with it so he is taking this personal :shock: I have fast luck so i will try some spells with it and see how it works out.
Brujita Angelical

What spell kit to win a specific amount of money?

Unread postby moonchild88 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Hello and blessings to all

I am new to this forum and would greatly appreciate some help from a kind soul out there who doesn't mind helping out a "learner".

I am wanting to win a specific amount of money within a set time frame to ease my financial situation (I'm looking at 7 days but maybe the spell needs 2 weeks). I was thinking of a spell that would enable me to win this specific amount of money through a scratchcard. Does anyone have any suggestions of a custom spell or spell kit that would work for my situation?

Thanking you all in anticipation
Moonchild88
moonchild88

Re: What spell kit/ custom spell would work the best

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 pm

You should look at working with St. Expedite for that need.
working-with-st-expedite-t5531.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I also wouldn't limit the way the money comes to you to winning, either. The Divine may very well surprise you by bringing in in through an unexpected source.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm

I agree with Devi; don't depend on gambling to solve your money problems. Do a money drawing spell first, then a luck spell. Here are some products that you can use:

Money: Money Drawing, Wealthy Way
Luck: Fast Luck, Lady Luck, Black Cat, Good Luck, Lucky Mojo
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm

I think that doing some road opening work along with Saint Expedite if you need the work quickly would be great.

Spending money to get money when you are in dire need...is definitely not wise.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moonchild88 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks Devi, Mama Micki and Starsinthesky7 for all your helpful information. I admit I'd never heard of St. Expedite! I have been looking for the Wealthy Way spell kit in the lucky mojo online store and couldn't find it. Could it be under a specific store/ product heading? Thanks to all!
moonchild88

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:30 pm

amwash55, you have now added on several issues here that deal with subject matter beyond a request for an 'oil for winning a lottery.'

OIL-HOO-GOOD
Good Luck Oil
$6.00

While I am sympathetic to your needs, a reading may be in order to shuffle thorough everything and identify an appropriate spell. This way you will not spend unnecessary (needed) monies. Look thorough the list of readers and rootworkers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amazon_woman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 am

Which products or procedure is best suited for more serious lotteries like 20,000,000-50,000,000 ?
amazon_woman

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 pm

amazon_woman wrote:Which products or procedure is best suited for more serious lotteries like 20,000,000-50,000,000 ?

All of the products already listed could be of some use, but even with all the best products, don't get your hopes up or pin your whole life on winning such a lotto.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Go ahead a buy a ticket for the longshot lotteries for fun, but you'd be better off buying tickets for games with smaller prizes and better odds. Use a wheeling system (google it) and a dream book. My favorite is Kansas City Kitty Dream Book because it has numbers for dreams, birthdays and names, both two-digit and three-digit, plus humorous illustrations of African-American life in the 1930's.

Black Cat products are great for any time of gambling, including lottery.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Aunt Sally's http://www.luckymojo.com/auntsallys.html
Rajah Rabo's http://www.luckymojo.com/rajahrabosmutuel.html
Kansas City Kitty Dream Book http://www.luckymojo.com/kansascitykitty.html
Original Billy Bing's Dream Book http://www.luckymojo.com/billybingsdreambook.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amazon_woman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Turnsteel & Mama Micki, thank you for your advice I won't have known what to do otherwise. Especially with all the books and oils available online.

Thanks, :D

Amazon Woman
amazon_woman

WINNING LOTTERY

Unread postby yungstar314 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 am

IM NEW TO THIS AND JUST WANT TO WIN THE LOTTERY OR SOMETHING WITH A LARGE JACKPOT TO MAKE ME FINANCIALLY STABLE...HELP ME OR WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
yungstar314

Re: WINNING LOTTERY

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 am

Please do not post in ALL CAPS, as this is against Forum rules.

First, we do not recommend playing the lottery if your goal is to use the lottery to make yourself "financially stable." The lottery, and all forms of gambling, are games. They are for play and pleasure. To make yourself financially stable, you need a good job that pays a decent wage -- and i see that you have already posted about that in the "Job-Getting" thread, so that's fine -- and then you need a savings plan, and then, after your needs are met and you are saving money, go ahead and play! It's fun, it's exciting, and, who knows -- you might win big!

Second, we offer a ton of lucky gambling supplies and i recommend that you start your search by clicking on this link and reading about them -- then clicking the links to the individual products:

http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

Then, if you have further questions about any specific item, or want more guidance, reply in this thread and we will get right back to you.

Best of luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: WINNING LOTTERY

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:34 am

Lucky Mojo has several luck formulas, including Black Cat, Fast Luck, Lady Luck, and Lucky 13, which will improve your odds.

In addition, for lotteries I suggest using a dream book (my favorite is Kansas City Kitty), playing a game with smaller prizes but better odds, and using a wheeling system (google it).

BOO-DRM-KCKD
Kansas City Kitty Dream Book by Kansas City Kitty
$5.00

Don't depend on winning the lottery to solve your problems or spend money you can't afford to lose. Play with entertainment money, such as that which you would spend on movies, dining out, etc.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

lottery enthusiast looking to use a spell kit

Unread postby Samantha_26 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:39 am

I am a lottery enthusiast and am looking to use a spell kit to increase my chances of winning. I'm stumped as to which spell kit would be best for the lottery -Fast Luck or Money Drawing? Any advice on how to incorporate the lotto ticket into the spell would also be great (i.e. dusting the ticket with powder, dressing with oil, etc.).

Thanks so much!
Samantha_26

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling