Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

truzzie

Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by truzzie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks for the advice! It looks I may have to do another LM order this week. Any other suggestions are welcome. I'll let you know if things start to calm down with the cleansing and protection work. I'll start my prayers to St. Michael tonight.
~truzzie

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Do you have Rue? and/or Agrimony? Both are good for cleansing messes sent your way.

Rue: http://www.herb-magic.com/rue.html
Agrimony: http://www.herb-magic.com/agrimony.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Always reading first. The beauty of AIRR is that not only are they readers, but rootworkers too. So if they confirm crossed conditions they can either help uncross you or point you in the right direction.

In addition to the great advice of cleansing down things like your home, I suggest Uncrossing Bath Crystals or 13 Herb bath to get things going.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 am

truzzie: thank you for speaking up about your situation and welcome to the posting part of the forums! Best of luck with your problems!

everyone else: thank you for the great advice. The posts are ever valuable even if I personally am not going through the same things. It helps to see advice from experienced workers on here and reading posts like these help more than just the original poster!

Thank you.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

truzzie

Unread post by truzzie » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Quick update on my situation - I started doing prayers to St. Michael and to St. Jude on Sunday. I started to make up an order on LM for cleansing products. All weekend I'd been feeling jittery but I chalked it up to the flu. I called in sick on Monday and was off yesterday.

Went into work this morning and found out I had just lost my job. So now I'm unemployed, uninsured, still dealing with medical issues and still estranged from my ex.

I haven't had a reading done yet, but I'm considering having one done through AIRR.

I feel like every single rug has been pulled out from beneath me. Whether this is coming from someone specific or is some sort of horrendous run of bad luck, I don't know. All I know is that I am literally at rock bottom. If anyone has further suggestions on what I can do, aside from fiery protection and cleansing, please, please, please let me have them. For the first time in my life I have absolutely no idea how to pick up the pieces and get my house back in order.
~truzzie

truzzie

Unread post by truzzie » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:59 am

Further updates: I had my reading, and though it left some things still in the fog, it did confirm where much of my negative energy was coming from. I also did a thorough cleansing of the house. I'm happy to say that the cleansing has changed the entire attitude of the house, there's far less anger floating around, and while everyone is exhausted (a combination of much cooler weather and, I think, just the build up of all the loss we've recently experienced) there is a much more tranquil vibe. In fact, there hasn't been a single raised voice since.

I've been doing protection work, and a few things on the side in an effort to bring my ex back into my life. I've had mixed results there, but most signs have been positive. I was practically knocked sideways by an unlooked for omen - in a moment of despair, I was standing by my bedroom window the day after doing a gypsy charm, and I whispered "X, please come back to me." Almost immediately after, the song Sweet Home Alabama started playing and the lyrics I heard were "I'm coming home to you." I still have NO IDEA where the music was coming from (it seemed to be coming from my front yard, or my neighbor's house across the street, but they weren't even home) and I wouldn't have heard it if I hadn't been standing exactly where I was at that exact moment. Was all very bizarre but left me with a positive impression.

Not sure where to go with the reconciliation work from here (I've seen no actual forward movement yet, just positive signs) but I'm going to keep up the protection work, and since I've also lost my job start doing some work in that department, too. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions there, so bear with me! I'm still a novice to much of this. Thanks for the ideas and support.
~truzzie

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 am

I am no pro at this but i would also throw in some money drawing work and use some fast luck products after the suggested cleansing, and also protection and road opener too. Good luck and wish you speedy recovery and continued good health.

justa

Unread post by justa » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi Truzzie, so sorry to har about the horrid time you have been having. I faced a very similar situation (even down to it being my now ex's ex who was the culprit) I split with the love of my life, I lost my dream apartment, had terrible financial difficulties, health problems that had no medical explanation. Mostly to do with my eyes and ears, like someone didn't want me to see or hear certain things. When it started I accidently burned my arm in three places in 24 hours and the burns came up on my arms in three perfectly round circles, a little bigger than a cigar. A reading with an Airr member confirmed and clarified for me that I wasn't going insane. The same reader, now my rootworker,did hexbreaking and revearsing work for me. I took a seriues of uncrossing baths and cleaned my apartment with uncrossing bath too. I used firey wall of protection oil and sachet powder and incense, got my self a silver mercury dime and wore it on my ankle (it immediately started taking hits for me) Prayers to St Michael helped a great deal too. After all the protection work had been put in place, we started earnesly working on reconcilliation. It is going very slowly but it is working. What I'm trying to say is that you can get relief from this and things will get better. Take advice and if you can afford it maybe get an AIRR rootworker to help with this as well as doing your own work. I send you much light , luck and best wishes

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:30 am

Could anyone advise me on how to protect myself from anymore hexes or curses.i

jacqu

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:21 am

There are several options for protection jacqui. Read the following information that contains links on the various protection spells and Amulets. http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Personally, I like the Fiery Wall of Protection found here http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html. If you feel that you have been hexed or cursed, please consider a reading to confirm and ask the reader to coach you on the type of protection to use. Lucky Mojo has a website listing many authentic and ethical professional practitioners, found here Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) ((http://www.readersandrootworkers.org). Good Luck in your outcome.

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:10 am

thank you jwmcclin I live in the uk so I think a reading in america might be a bit difficult

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 am

There are some AIRR readers and Rootworkers that communicate by email jacqui: Miss Bri, Deacon Millet and Johannes.
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:49 pm

You can also contact the rootworker of your choice on AIRR and see if they will do an email reading.

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Thankyou Conjureman Ali

antares

Unread post by antares » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Some will also work over Skype; I know Miss Michaele for one will do Skype readings. I also live in the UK and have gone to her.

ms100

Unread post by ms100 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:00 pm

As I said before I am new to this forum, however unfortunately I'm not new to being hexed or hoodooed. Reading these postings has really taught me somethings and I have been enlightened on some of the signs that I have ignored for years. When I would try to explain what was happening to me, people/family would say that it was not real. But I knew something was not right with what was going on. To make a long story (and I mean long, because this has been going on for 20 years, yal and I've just been brought out of the darkness into the light) short. I used to date this guy and he would say weird things, like He could hold me back, but when I'd ask how's that he would'nt elaborate. He'd also say that we will always have a connection, but I don't have any children by him nor do we have any mutual aquaintances that he's revealingto me. (however I suppect that 1 of my sisters has children by 1 of his family members who talks about doing hoodoo like grave yard dust and black cat bones, and 1 other guy I used to date mentioned a homeboy of his by the same name of this ex., but they all deny knowing each other). He'd also say thing like thanks for giving me your life, and I never made any vows to him. H always seemed to know where I was and about phoneWe dated on/off for 10 years and mostly because I felt compelled to be with him even though the spirits warned me otherwise. Yet finally I broke free 2 1/2 yrs ago because he'd finally creeped me out. I could not overlook it anymore, it just did't feel normal. He has still been pursuing me, I've changed my phone#(I think he is still calling, because I recognize Odd phone#'s and tatics), but still live in the same place. and from time to time I'd come home and my front door would be fumagated with some type of strong cologne(after inhaling this I would feel loss of energy confused and strange almost lustful urges aches and pains and itching of the skin out of the blue) I've seen bones surrounded by rocks under the steps and black ants crawling around my threshold and banister, but no one else's and A evil woman had moved next door had a straw doll that she kept on the porch and a bouquet of dead flowers (Thank God she has moved) droppings and intials would be on my car that I could not make out .I doubt that he is working alone, he works F/T and lives across town. The sad thing about all this is I believe they are doing this for sheer sport because he swears that he has a semi-live-in girlfriend, yet he is trying to run interference in my life. I have begun cleansing myself and home and using protection and I do feel better, Thanks to the advise on this forum. Basically what I want to know now, is are these phrases that he used to say some type of binding words and are the things and smells some type of crossing or binding hoodoo. I'd appreciate whatever insight I can get.

Thanks in advance

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Get a reading and keep up the cleansing and protection. You might also do a Reversing spell to send everything back to him.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

You can schedule a reading with one of Lucky Mojo's Associated of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

ms100

Unread post by ms100 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm going to have to put a reading in my budget soon because this has been ongoing and is too weird. Thanks again!

metanoia

Unread post by metanoia » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 am

As far as protecting my relationship from outside negativity and wishes we have no idea what we could do. I've put small mirrors up in our windows facing out and thought of placing a little glass with a sponge,water and square of camphor at each door on the floor. I would then place a plate on top of the glass and flip it over so the cup is upside down on the plate but keeps all it's contents inside. My only problem with that is that as negative forces get trapped in there one of the cats might knock it over and release everything. OR does the camphor act as a neutralizer so it wouldn't be a problem?

SilverElle

Unread post by SilverElle » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 pm

I've a very strong feeling that a root's been put on me. For as long as I can remember - I've been blessed. I've always persevered throughout the ups and downs of life and come out on top. Recently (for about the last 3-4 months) every thing has been going wrong for me. I lost my job last yr (which was expected so no prob there) but have been unable to find another job (surprise surprise.) Not only that, I have been EXTREMELY CONFUSED AND DEPRESSED which is completely out of character for me. I am a root-worker myself, but due to the foggy haze that now runs my life, I have been unable to complete any spell work on my own behalf. I have a dedicated sanctuary in my home where I do my work - and it has always been a haven for me. I feel completely disconnected from spirit and feel absolutely hopeless. Everything just seems to be going bad all of a sudden. I have a feeling that it may have been my neighbor that did it, as we do not get along at all. She has thrown her trash in my yard, threatened my children, allowed her foster kids to enter my house to steal when I wasn't home - and numerous other things. There are only two other people I know who possess the necessary knowledge - but I HOPE it wasn't either of them (being my sister and my best friend.) They are both extremely jealous and covetous of the life that I live and have spoken this fact aloud. Presently I am facing a serious legal charge, and I am very afraid that this root will affect the outcome in a bad way. EVERYTHING is going bad and I believe this is supposed to end with my demise. Can someone please advise? The stress has worn me out and I can barely drag myself out of bed each day. I do not have a history of mental illness and up until a few months ago I was very happy, and really felt that positive things were coming my way. I just need to reverse this - it's very powerful. I know I have the will to overcome but I am so blocked right now. I want to get my life back on track. I have six children depending on me. This has had a detrimental effect on my family. I need MYSELF back! Thank you in advance for any advice anyone can offer me. NAMASTE.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Seek out a professional rootworker. When something cannot be dealt with by yourself then you need a professionals aid. You can find a list of reputable readers and Rootworkers here: WWW.readersandrootworkers.org check us out

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:14 pm

I recommend a reading to confirm your thoughts about this SilverElle. Schedule a reading with AIRR readers who will give you a clear understanding of what is going on. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. You can also ask for magical coaching, which means you will receive guidance on what steps to take.

In the meantime you can surely take a cleansing bath with Salt (Table Salt, Kosher Salt, Epsom Salt). I am also posting a link here about cleansing, its history, role, and the various types of baths found here http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Also, you definitely need to follow this ritual with some form of protection...I am listing the discussion on various forms of Protection here http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 pm

venusofwillendorf wrote:These are some of my favorite basic protection techniques and some cleansing as well.
I agree w/ Fiery Wall of Protection Oil & St Michael. I also burn San Alejo & white Virgin of Guadalupe candles.
Salt the house, corners, windows, doorsteps. Other herbs can be used with the salt too, like marjoram, rosemary, basil, cumin, or burdock root. I like black salt in a circle around the place outside. Rue hung over door. I burn white sage every day but when I do magic or need stronger protection, I use a blend of frankincense, myrrh, copal, & crushed dragon's blood. I smudge with all these things too-self & home.
Wearing of amulets/talismans, dozens to choose from, from basic religious or protective symbols-cross, pentacle, seals, sigils, runes, etc., to custom prepared mojo bags, or roots, herbs, stones. Black tourmaline is a strong protective stone to carry all the time. It's my favorite. Hematite to stay grounded.
I also use visualization of surrounding with white, protective light. Keeping aware, careful, and well protected can help avoid intense cleansing procedures later on. Regular purification cleansing with smudges & sea salt or herbal protection baths is a good habit to get into.
Putting the energy into protecting yourself and/or loved ones (including the earth) every day should keep up your strength like working out at the spiritual gym.
SO glad I found this today. I really need to get into the habit of regular cleansing and protection. I have always been rather lax and quite frankly lazy about it....and I am realizing that I need to be more vigilant....just like working out as you said. Interestingly enough, yesterday I was out shopping for some novena candles as I have been reading the information Cat and others in the forum have posted on how to fix and prepare your own. I have quite a few Lucky Mojo oils and herbs to work with. I saw San Alejo candle and I read the prayer on the back and I thought it would be perfect for protection so I picked it up. I felt kind of drawn to it. I searched the forum last night for "Saint Alejo" and couldn't get any hits, until I searched for San Alejo and came upon this post. I also googled San Alejo and found out it's actually a place in El Salvador--the other person I am planning on protecting was stationed in El Salvador until very very recently. Synchronicity perhaps? :D
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 pm

I would just do some general protection work to protect your relationship from outside negativity. I would reinforce the strong love between you and him as well with chupparosa products.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:25 pm

If you have been jinxed, then start off with an uncrossing spell kit,and follow up with some fiery wall of protection.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 am

Take a photo of you and your lover. Dress this lightly on the back with protective and love powders. Then write out a petition to help strengthen your love and protect you from all outside influences. Place this in an envelope with love and protective herbs. I'd include things like Rose for love, Sage for clear thinking and to drive away negative influences, Angelica for protection of your relationship, Cherry Bark or Dixie John to keep the heat and similar herbs.

Place the picture in a frame, place the envelop behind it in the frame and dress the four corners of the picture in oils. Set this up in your house and pray the Song of Solomon and Pslam 91. You might consider either keeping a prayer card of Saint Michael in the frame as well or set it up next to the photo.

This will keep your relationship safe and the love flowing.

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 pm

I have been reading on here that a lot of people do protection spells every day ... I guess my question is what are some suggestions on some daily rituals.and also I always thought that protection spells shouldnt be done unless you have something that you need to be protected from. do you think I should do a general protection and if so how do I go about doing that .

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Very GOOD question Lunaislight. I work with Saint Michael The Archangel.
I also every single day (every) sip a few drops of Four Thieves Vinegar:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
Every single day (every) I annoint myself and I ask that Saint Michael The Arch Angel Protect me from ...."-- (and family members, and them as well, and annoint them as well)
Every Single day I annoint myself with Fierywall of Protection oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Every single day, there are multiple ways to protect yourself from a Batnut (Devil Pod) to an Angelica Root and Graveyard Dirt. Some are placed to walk over, some are above, some are carried, some are "with",... posting links.
look at what you can do with Devil Shoes strings!
http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
Graveyard Dirt can be purchased by Lucky Mojo, and above is the link.
Protection is the MOST important part of magic and tradition, in my opinion only. These are a few links that will help you and, yes indeed daily is best!
Most sincerely,
Triple

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Triplethreat is correct (as always) protection is very important. As mentioned some workers may prayer to Saint Michael for protection alone; some may anoint themselves with various forms of protective oils or take spiritual baths, wear certain amulets, or curios for protection as part of their daily, weekly or monthly ritual.

I especially like the Fiery Wall of Protection candle spells as a monthly ritual while daily anointing with fiery wall, protection, cast off evil, peony root oil and there are many many more. It is especially important while working spells involving reversals, hotfooting, banishing, in other words spells that are intended to destroy, and definitely if you have known or unknown enemies.

cat has a link here that describes various forms for protection http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good luck in your research and findings.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 pm

You should always be protecting yourself regardless if you are doing love work, money work, harmful work, or whatever. People always wait until they believe they have an enemy or are doing something harmful before they start doing some protection work. A good offense is your best defense. And what I mean by that is if you have already put up protection around if and when someone tries to attack you the protection can hold up against this, which the effects of the attack may not be that harsh to you.

In addition, negativity (as well as positivity) is all around us all the time. So negativity should not be regarded as just doing rituals or spells. It can come in the form of thoughts, actions, jealousy, etc from day to day without spells being done.

I would say that protection AND cleansing are very important, yet people tend to neglect these important spells only until something has hit them negatively.

In any case, something simple that you can do is you can take a bath with the protection bath crystals as well as the uncrossing bath crystals daily. I like to use a florida bath soap which comes in the form of a bar. I also have several pieces of jewelry that I like to wear for protection.

You can carry various prayer cards on you, or if you are into working with saints you can carry a piece of jewelry with you. I know some people sew pieces into their clothing as well. Mojo bags are also a great thing to have.

Another thing you can do is make your own protection spray with the bath crystals, and spray yourself daily with the spray. I love doing this because I am able to carry it everywhere. Also, feel free to mix it in your lotion, or even some petroleum jelly aka vaseline, which you can use herb mixes, bath crystals, sachet powders or oils. I have mixed vaseline or lotion with some sachet and oils. And it has worked quite well.

So it really depends on what way you want to go.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Gosh, i came here to reply to this question and Triplethreat, jwmcclin, and starsinthesky7 had alsready done it! Great job, you three -- i couldn't have added another word or said it any better. THANKS!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 am

Hey! thanks cat.

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:17 am

I love all your suggestion expecially Makeing a spray!! I am a massage therapist so I'm constantly in conntact with others so this is a quik way to protect myself before each session. I'll also burn a Arch angle Micheal Vigil because I always feel safe when I have him in sight and mind. Thanks for all your help. Cat has Taught you guys well!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:41 am

i have some devils shoe string buried at my front door, also have it hidden under the seat in my boyfriends car . Once a week I spray may house down with chinese wash and fiery wall. Are there other things I should be doing? I unfortunately found out the hard way that I needed to protect myself and my family, I was under the impression that if I was only doing love and prosperity work that I didnt really need protection :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 am

@ Miss Cat. Thank you for the compliment!

@Nena1974I am sorry you had to learn the hard way. But that is a big misconception. Protection and cleansing is a must always. I know many of us want to start off with just diving into this stuff, but I'd say these are two areas a person should learn first, and learn them well.

In any case, Nena1974, I would look above along with the links that have been suggested, and see what else you can do for yourself. I mean those are general things you should be doing that can hold up pretty well if you do them routinely.

But if you feel like this is not enough, and you are not protected, then you should contact a rootworker to see what other areas you can cover, and take part of that time to be a consultation to learn more specific things given your circumstances.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:05 am

Thank you Miss Cat!
Starsinthesky7 hit the nail on the head above, "If you feel like this is not enough, and you are not protected, then you should contact a rootworker to see what other areas you can cover, and take part of that time to be a consultation to learn more specific things given your circumstances".

donna z

Unread post by donna z » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of two pennies stuck together secreted in my purse, a quarter that is black, and 2 nickels secreted under my accelerator or under my car mat in front of the accelerator and when I pick them up they make my hand sting. How I discovered the one under my car mat is that each time that I push the gas pedal my leg hurt really bad.

Thanks for any help you can give.

donna z

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 am

Hmm...I definitely think you should consider getting a reading on these items, and seeing what they mean. I know that such items can be used for protection from the law, and just protection in general, but in this case that would not be. So you should get some divination done.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

In the meantime, you need to cleanse yourself, your car, and home, and do some protection work as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I would dispose of the items far from your home in a crossroads, or in running water such as a river, stream, or ocean.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 pm

In addition to the advice by Starsthesky7, I'd recommend a cleansing with Lucky Mojo Chinese Wash for the car:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Hope this helps too!

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 am

I need guidance please. I had a reading done and was told that my boyfriend's ex had done something to him so that he would not be able to have sex with me. She lives in another state but still calls him frequently...after many years of not seeing him! She won't stop calling him and has become obsessive. My question is..what can I do to undo the sexual binding that she has done to him? AND without him knowing that I am working on him? We don't live together.
I am asking for three things..1. Spell to unbind his nature (in secret) 2. protection for him 3. get rid of her!
Thank you!

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:36 am

I was wondering..how about a vigil candle anointed with LM uncrossing oil, fiery wall of protection oil, dill and rue herbs? Any suggestions on what color candle to use? Ah..also either a St Michael candle or picture..how's that?

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:38 pm

1. breakup work, or hot foot to get rid of her ( perhaps a healing candle for her ? )
2. dollbaby for cleansing and uncrossing work. for example an egg-cleansing and uncrossing bath...
3. fiery wall of protection / you can also do him a favor, with saying you want to help cleaning his home.
we all know, some men would be very happy for such a proposal ;)
and then rub all do mess out of his home along the protection and cleansing work with the dollbaby.

these are only suggestions, i am not a professional :oops:

but first ..get a reading :D

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:18 pm

senora63 wrote:I was wondering..how about a vigil candle anointed with LM uncrossing oil, fiery wall of protection oil, dill and rue herbs? Any suggestions on what color candle to use? Ah..also either a St Michael candle or picture..how's that?
IF I light a vigil candle with these oils & herbs for him, will it affect MY doll baby that I currently have for him. My doll baby is for love...and it's working! Thank you for your help.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Well. get his measure. Smoke it with Jinx killer incense. Then take a strand of hair from yourself, add some Fire of Love Oil and tie it with the measuring sting. Keep it udner your madrass, or put it in a padlock, lock it and bury it in you back yard.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 am

Does it matter what color the measuring string is? I have yellow string at the moment. Can I use that color?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 am

senora63 wrote:Does it matter what color the measuring string is? I have yellow string at the moment. Can I use that color?
Use what you have, tho white and red threads are very useful so you may want to pick some up to have on hand when you get the chance. :)
HRCC Student #1559

Madam Thabit

Unread post by Madam Thabit » Tue May 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Advice Needed~Very Urgent Matter ~ I can't go to my Nana {Grandmother} seeking spiritual advice regarding this or she will kick my natural behind even though I'm a grown women with my own family & out on my own~My reason is she always taught me to pay attention to what God showing you from the seen to the unseen if your not focus one can get hurt. I have always try to stay true to her advise however in the process of trying to physical help comfort other family members I forgot to spiritual protect my own.

Over the last few months I been seening quick flash movements of light & sometimes just flashes here & there throughout my home this often would occur during the day & night time. {Im a seer I was born with a veil over my face so seeing stuff that most people dont is natural like breathing to me}~When this started I had a family member very ill dying with with Cancer so my focus was on them I really didnt think nothing into it since it was'nt dark shadows or nothing that made me feel scared.
ThenTuesday of last week my husband/bestfriend & lover left me & our 4 children he told me our sex felt differant & not in a bad way? That I was snap poping & cracking it differant than I normally do he wanted to know was I cheating on him?I thought he was joking at 1st~Hubby is serious he took some of his stuff & went to stay with his brother ~I couldnt belive it & neither could he it was as if he had Charlie Brown marks over top of his head as if he himself didnt even know why he was leaving~That night I wake up & I notice my bathroom door in my bedroom thats I knew for certain was closed was crack wide open~ I got up shut it & curl back up next to our 1yr old son/I was so drained from crying my eyes out earlier that I was not concern why my bathroom door got open but rather trying to get to sleep. Soon as I fell back to sleep I felt something laying on me I couldnt move, I could hear everthing around me but was bound to my bed. I started to pray quickly~ I said Lord this is your Servant & Im in need of your help, while I was praying from my heart I was thinking is this a haint or is someone trying to root me? And why??? I tell you the honest to God truth I dont do nothing to no one Im always trying to help people maybe sometimes too much so why would someone do this to me~ Why do people hate or desire another person blessing for themself to the point where they would hurt someone eles to have it? So as I prayed I could feel something lifting up off of me but my main concern was my son who was laying next to me as I didnt want anything to happen to him.Finally I was able to get up I ran throughout my home checking on our other children who were sleeping I woke them all up we pray & made them take protection & uncrossing baths as I did the same. Then I started to clease my home from the back to the front using uncrossing oils, chineses wash ammonia, & salt peter I came back and put fire of wall protection oils in all my windows& doors5 spot pattern. .
The next day i spoke to my husband yet he was so bitter in his speech to me it was as if he had a potato chip up the crack of his behind this is totally not like him. i started a honey jar on us using 2 of the rose petals he gave me from on our 1st date {yes i saved the flowersLOL}, a tissue that had his nature on it, my mb, my hair, & his, catnip, a tonka bean & lodestone they were not a pair just fresh grits that one would put in a mojo bag. i also put some sand in it and wrap it towards me. when eating the honey I took 4 bites instead of 3 as i had lost track so focus on visualizing him coming back home & sending postive engery to my jar that i didnt realize i ate 4 bites/ the candle is burning in a tear pattern.. which is not good.so now Im wondering if I should start a new one. I need something to change his mind get him thinking back on track & back in our bed quickly~Now my husband is not answering any of my call or our childrens calls this is not like him at all ??? I did another cleasing on our home using just chinses wash, and van van oil on my floors and carpet corners & corner of my walls but while cleaning I turned around & my 1yr old had ran to my dirty water bucket dip his hands in it and licked the water from his tiny fingers! I didnt panic just added more chineses wash & oil & water to the washed then i washed him down with fan fan soap however tonight he got a fever of 101.1 & I dont know if that has anything to do with him licking the water yesterday or due to the weather changing & he maybe coming down with something. I am so scared as I have no uncrossing bath salts for him, & this is a child I had waited so long to have after having a still born a few years ago. My only roots that I have for reversal or protection is agrimony ,hyssop & poke root I was gonna make a tea & put it in his bath but i dont know if i should. im so in need of help i was so much trying to aid other family members that I was not tuned in/focus on my own as I needed to be I learned my lesson & God willing tomorrow i will be making an apt with a LM reader to get a reading. In the meantime any help will do. So sorry this is long...

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 18, 2011 7:07 am

Hi there:

That "heavy feeling" you were getting while lying in bed sounds like someone sent a spirit against you while you were sleeping. I think you did precisely the right thing by cleansing and uncrossing your home with baths and washes. When this happened to me (someone sent a spirit to me in my dreams to assault me) a great worker from AIRR, Professor Porterfield, taught me to wash my bedsheets in Chinese Wash as well (just a bit, add it to the regular detergent). I also used some Run Devil Run incense in the bedroom itself, which Lucky Mojo sells. This drives off *everything* evil, but if you use it, keep your child out of the room and open the window a crack, because the incense has some sulfur in it.
Your honey jar sounds great; I'd give it some time to work. Getting a reading from someone as to why your husband just left is a great idea as well, since even gifted people such as yourself can get caught up in the situation :)

You can uncross your child with a bath of Agrimony and Hyssop and plain salt; make a tea of the Agrimony and Hyssop and add the salt to the water, bathe him downward and pray that illness leave him, and throw the water outside. But also (and I'm speaking as a nurse here) call a doctor if his fever doesn't go down; little kids catch colds and illness all the time and it isn't always hoodoo.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Madam Thabit

Unread post by Madam Thabit » Wed May 18, 2011 9:19 am

Sister Mary Bee... Thank you sooooooo very much for responding back.1,000 smooches~ Im most def gonna take your advise~ If you have any other protection advise or strong protection spells please do share as I am one that STRONGLY believes~ In order to grow & become a wiser one must learn life lessons from everyone.
I never knew that children should'nt be in a room when smoking a room out I have always brought my children in the rooms where cleasing was taken place especially it was for the family like if i was burning fire of protection, or uncrossing, or peaceful homes as I wanted them to benefit also ~ WoW thank u again I learned something new:)~ Oh regarding open the windows I do that too~ Its a family custom to get whatever negative out.. This is something my great great grandmother {God bless her Soul yes she still alive} is stern on, regardless in doing work or not every morning she believe in airing opening all of the windows to bring new blessings in & neg out the house. Also I was thinking of doing a Miss Cat love lodestone spell regarding me & hubby as well as Jobs Tears.
Respectfully I was always taught that men are the head of the house, yet as women we are the necks that control their movement LOL... I have never really hoodoo him I might have put a little oil here and there in his shoes or on me that draws him closer to me~ I have this bath I take twice a month called All Sookie Sookie Now Bath been taking it for years. However now Im using it with LM Fire of Love Oil ..{Its a Sexual Passionate Bath} ~ All I can say is oh my Dear~ the bed~ the floor & the walls thanks Miss Cat for coming up with Fire of Love Oil~ this right here is gonna make me have child number 5 using LM products God willing & I wouldnt even mind. {We both come from a large family} Yet I had'nt taken the bath in about a month in a half trying to help other family members out with there stuff if I can get hubby to come back home... Lord have mercy then hopefully I can do alot more & then some ~ & not so just hoodoo but also show him that I am very greatful to have him in my life ~ I belive when one does not show graditue for the blessing God has given you He will take that gift away & i dont want this to happen.. a good man is soooo hard to find.

Madam Thabit

Unread post by Madam Thabit » Wed May 18, 2011 9:21 am

Sister May Bee also I do the bath.. but notice that the baby is pulling at his ear so ur right he might just be comming down with something had gave him some warm sweat oil and tyleno to break the fever it it cont. more than 2 days then Im a make an apt with his dr.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Putting 9 Devil's Shoe Strings in the walk way up to your house can ensure that no spirit, hag, or entity can enter your home ever again.

In addition I suggest getting more permanent protection in the form of a talisman, or setting up an altar to Saint Michael with an image of your family.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu May 19, 2011 6:43 am

Angelica Root and this link to the page has several (links in the red and green)
http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
See the page on Boneset as well:
http://www.luckymojo.com/boneset.html
Peace Water would also be a great product, in addition to the fabulous advice that was given above by MaryBee and ConjurmanAli.
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Good luck in your work.

Messager In NYC

Unread post by Messager In NYC » Thu May 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi there ever one. Have a lot of probles around me from my house family and health, i fix one thing and something else comes in. have talk with Cat . and she did tell mme someone was out to get me ,I think i do know who it is , live right by me. and she dos reading and root work as well.she dos have some thing of mine. i have tryed too sent it back to her. but it is not working . don't have the money right now too call in some one like Dr K . can some one on here help me please good blessings too all of U
Angel of God. My guardian dear, To whom his love commits me here, Ever this day be at my side. To Light, To Guard, To Rule, and Guide.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 19, 2011 8:47 pm

When you talked to cat, did you ask her for magical coaching? I recommend that you ask an AIRR worker for help. Also are you using protection, especially since you have someone next door, make sure to have protection outside and inside your home and on your person at all times.

Messager In NYC

Unread post by Messager In NYC » Sun May 22, 2011 12:30 pm

thank u so much for the reply. what should I get for protection for me and our home. can u help me with that . and let me know what to get . Ken
Angel of God. My guardian dear, To whom his love commits me here, Ever this day be at my side. To Light, To Guard, To Rule, and Guide.

Messager In NYC

Unread post by Messager In NYC » Sun May 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Need to get a root work here in New York to come to my home to get this thing a way from us can some ont give me a name and number to call ,But they do need to be in NY thank U

goddessdianamoon

Unread post by goddessdianamoon » Mon May 23, 2011 3:34 pm

hello

I know how much of a panic one can get when ur under attack. Its hard not to panic but, i promise a major part of getting rid of the negative is to not place fear in the household by constently worrying and wondering. constant wondering out of fear feeds this negative spirit/entity. they feed off of ur fear and sweat. Also, you can actually bring to you other negative things in ur life by inadvertently conjuring more negativity ur self. This is basically what the attacker wants. it/she/he wants you to go crazy scared to open the doors to bring bad things to you, ur helping it along in a major way. so try to relax and believe in ur protective moves IE: washes, baths, protective candles of saints praying etc...

I suggest to you is instead of being too scared. do as you did. do what makes you feel like will work. For me i pray to saint michael and Anaisa. she brings love, gereral happiness, money and protection to my home. If i'm ever under attack believe me its not a place where a bad spirit wants to be, it will have a fight of its life to stay. i also have Saint micheal who brings protection to Anaisa and me and my family.

I do notice that when saint micheal the candle goes out if feels burdened in my home so i constantly keep one burning. well... actually i have to get some more. but Anaisa... i have a candle for her and its always burning.

it will take a few days to beat this thing. so while ur out working, having fun, don't sweat whats in ur home cos it wont last. when ur home play and laugh in ur home, sing, what ever you do to bring lots of fun in ur family, do. it. this helps you to bring positive energy in ur home. eases ur mind and gets rid of bad stuff.

positive begets positive. negative begets negative.

also someone on here has the right idea. you should have future protective herbs etc... in ur home to not allow negative in in the first place.

blessings

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 am

I know I am being messed with spiritually, I have no beef with the person who is trying to turn my life upside down. I honestly could care less if they get what they sent me back but I would like to put a stop to it so that I can move on with my life. I have cast off evil oil and Firey wall of protection oil. Any suggestions? ;)

Edited to say I'm ordering rue and camphor and AGRIMONY

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:07 am

With those herbs plus ginger you can work a nice FWOP spell. I like using a white cross candle or a figural candle in the shape that represents the person who needs protection (you). I also recommend that you get a permanent ward for your home--this can be something inexpensive and pretty like those lovely evil eye talismans LMC sells or it can be something more elaborate but you should have something hanging on the walls, windows, or above your front door. I have also had good success with working a freezer spell on someone who is trying to spiritually attack--to freeze them in their tracks so to speak.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”