Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 am

Yes, do add Money Stay With Me to your conjure lamp. Also, pray over your office, your supplies and materials (anything that generates overhead), your car, your major appliances, and each member of your family (anyone and anything that might have an expensive emergency) that no one get sick, that nothing falls apart or breaks, that your need for inventory doesn't drain your bank account dry. Dress everything and everyone with Money Stay With Me. And if your family won't hold still to be anointed, dress a framed picture of them and drop a little Money Stay With Me into the grooming and laundry supplies.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

autumnalflower
Forum Member

Unread post by autumnalflower » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 am

I use the money stay with me and money house blessing in my mini lamp I ordered from LMCC, I hope to eventually get a big lamp to use.

mikkivandeventer
Forum Member

Unread post by mikkivandeventer » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Dr johannes, thank you for the quick reply and advice. Since I am out of work cash flow is tight. Until I can buy those LM products , which I had been planning to get, I have been trying to use the candles and herbs I had on hand and some herbs that I grow. I have also employed a couple of things I heard on the hoodoo and root work hour. When does one know when they have done enough ? I feel like I have done enough but my inner voice is telling me I need to do one more spell.

mikkivandeventer
Forum Member

Unread post by mikkivandeventer » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Mama micki, I would like to thank you for your advice. As I told Dr. Johannes, my cash flow is tight due to unemployment and I am working with what I already have on hand. I am also using the Psalms . As soon as I have cash flow I intend to purchase those products. With the cleansings I have already performed, both mother and I can feel the difference in the house. Vinegar and ammonia are among the cleansing agents that I was brought up using. Oil soap too. We clean the old way. I found a recipe for a wood treatment that my grandma concocted and realized it was also employed as a house protector. Bright Blessings, mikki

cookie55

Unread post by cookie55 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 pm

I need some instructions on how to perform a road opener spell. I lost my job earlier this year because of "downsizing". I have applied and sent my resume at least 120 times with about 6 hits with 4 intervies. I was told by a card read I lost my job and won't get the one I want beacsue I've been blocked.

I knew the moment I heard I was blocked who that person is.

I have applied to a certain job that I know I'd be good at and need to have. What can I do in order to make sure the "road is open" for me? What can I do to send back the negativity to th e sender and not come back?

Would someone please help me? I must start asap because the job will close at the end of the month.

Thanks so much for your help.

Chef Pug
HRCC Student

Unread post by Chef Pug » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Well from what I read on the site and from HHRM. I would suggest Uncrossing then Protection and finally Open the Road oils, mojo, or bath crystals. From Cat's Book HHRM

I have found that the use of agrimony can undo a curse that has been put upon you. Combine it with rue ans a wash or incense can send the evil eye back and repair damage. HHRM p.22
But the one I believe will do you the most good is to light a white candle dressed with uncrossing oil and burn Rue, agrimony and Benzoin on charcoal for three nights If you want to send the jinx or spell back then dress a double action white/black candle in Reversing oil and burn the same herbs. HHRM p. 170

I would also recommend praying the 41st and 43rd psalms since you mentioned a certain person is preventing you work, so that person has made you lose money and possibly become mistrusted.. Secrets of the Psalms p.22

Also burning a purple candle while praying Psalms 101 can cast off the jinx.

As for Opening the road, you can use oil, incense, or bath crystals for Road Opening after you break or reverse the blocking. Same for getting a job with a Steady Work spell kit.

I suggest to also burn a green candle and pray Psalms 65. Herbs you can use from HHRM are gravel root and salt carried in you pocket when you interview. Gravel root can be brewed into a tea and bathe with it before interviewing. Plus save the bath water to seal letters holding you resume in them. HHRM p. 108

i would suggest you start protection yourself regularly
A personal protection wash with Basil "boil basil in water strain out the leaves and wipe yourself downwards with a white handkerchief dipped in the water. Repeat this every morning for nine days. On the last day, throw the remaining bath water out the front door, and your enemies cannot harm you." HHRM p.37

Back to the Kitchen to Conjure
You would think the Health Dept would worry about a shedding Pug preparing your food, But I guess the whole talking and using a knife thing left them speechless...

Eset
Newly Registered

Unread post by Eset » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 am

I need some help in figuring out the meaning of finding three little piles of black powder mixed with dirt under the mattress.
They were the same size and equal distance.
Definitely it is not something natural and I wonder what kind of spell or curse could be.
Also there was a bent penny not too far away from the piles.
I really appreciate any suggestion or advise.
Blessings,
Eset

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:35 am

Hi Eset:

Stuff under one's mattress could be there for a number of reasons:

1. Women will often put a love mojo bag or Stay at Home type powders or products under a mattress to hold a man, to keep him from stepping out on the marriage or relationship.

2. Powders or roots are put under a mattress or bed to jinx someone's sexual nature to keep them from performing.

Your best bet is to get a reading from an AIRR practitioner to find out exactly who did this and why. In the mean time, I would get a broom (a real broom made with Broom straws, not plastic straws) and sweep the powders and penny into a paper bag, carefully. Then throw that bag to a crossroads and pray for God to take that mess out of your life. Walk away and don't look back. Come home and take a cleansing bath with some Uncrossing or Van Van products and wash the sheets on the bed with Chinese Wash or some ammonia, and spray the mattress down with some hot water mixed with Uncrossing bath crystals or Chinese Wash mixed in, to cleanse and purify the space.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

lily11
Forum Member

Unread post by lily11 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 am

Hello everyone,

i do not even know if i should be asking this now after the fact, but this is my situation:

I lost my job, in October, I have gone through hell at my last job, due to a couple of co workers, who absolutly hated me. I was the youngest, highest degree of education, i am very hard worker, bright, honest and very open in contact with other people (so i have been told). This one coworker I know for sure that she dabbles in dark arts, she is what you would classify as an "energy vampire" but frankly i did not think she could harm me, but my intuition and some of the things she said and did pointed to her as the main source of negative energy and consequently why i got fired, which a reliable psychic and astrologer also confirmed to me, without me even mentioning it. I must admit I have no experience in magic work, but i have always had an unusual intrest in it, watching both my grandmothers, when i was little, doing various forms of (white) magic native to the country where i am from ( in Europe), so i feel i have the power to do these things as well. Both of my granmas have passed away years ago, so i can not turn to them for wisdom and help and back then i was too young to learn any of the spells.

I still feel something dark coming from this coworker even after my leaving that job situation, so my question is should i and could i, if anything do now, any kind of protection or sending evil back to her and what sort of spells should i use?

Any kind of help would be much appreciated!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Hi Lily,
I would recommend that you read this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
and that you take a series of spiritual baths with the 13 herb uncrossing bath followed by a Fiery Wall of Protection bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:01 pm

I agree with Miss Bri and will add after you complete the Fiery Wall of Protection first, follow with 13 Herb Spiritual bath, Van Van Spiritual Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects and change bad luck to good. (You can never have too much protection or good luck)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lily11
Forum Member

Unread post by lily11 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 am

@jwmcclin & miss bri thank you both very much for replying so quickly ... i can see i am gonna have problems with this since i do not live in the US and there are no shops here (Austria) to buy the necessery 13 herb mixture and all the other very specific stuff, we might have some other things (oils and such...) but i am gonna have to tailor make these spells, but from what i gather i should be doing 3 things: some form of cleansing baths or ritual and a protection spell and a spell for prosperity.

Again thank you for these pointers, blessings 2 u both!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:15 am

Lucky Mojo ships to all of Europe, including Austria.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

lily11
Forum Member

Unread post by lily11 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:15 am

:? I guess i'll have to check that again, i got the impression its US only!

puglet
Forum Member

Unread post by puglet » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:49 am

Hi everyone,

I've had a dilemma for about a year now. I met this boy, we he had an instant connection, fell in love, etc etc. Problem was we never got the relationship off of the ground. There were always blockages to us getting close to one another.

I tried pink adam and eve candles to have us grow closer and they'd work but only for a short time.

I worked with La Santisima Muerte for a very long time with this situation. She helped me immensely. We connected for a brief moment when I did. The rest of the time I worked with her was for protection only.

I needed protection because since meeting this individual everything in my life nose-dived. I became deathly ill, lost all my money, my best friend, and my apartment. Including him, the one I loved. Not sure what was going on, I began cleansing myself and lighting candles only for cleansing, strength and protection. It had been 4 months since I had seen this boy, over 6 months since we had spent more than an hour together (things kept separating us) and my life had gotten somewhat back on track, but I had been missing him. We hit it off again when we ran into eachother, planned to hang out, and then of course, it never happened. We both got into to car accidents, had depression, and things stolen from us.

Tired of this I went to get a reading by a reader I know and trust. She said that there was a woman, sending me negativity. She had been in a relationship with the boy, and was under the impression that I broke them up (I had no idea he was even dating anyone). I was told that she used an Intranquil Spirit to keep us apart. Now I can't even talk to him without being hit by something (last week I texted him a question about a project and I got the worst food poisoning I ever had in my life).

I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what she's doing with this Spirit. I think someone else is working it for her.

My question is, how do I block it. How do I stop it. How do I make peace with it. Can I make peace with it.

I assume she's hoping that I'll just walk away from all of this, thinking it's too difficult to deal with...but I love him. I truly do. This is the deepest thing I have ever felt and I'm not ready to give it up without a fight.

With that said, I'd rather not stoop to her level. I was told that the way to stop it was to use an Intranquil Spirit myself, but I'd rather use honey instead of vinegar if you know what I mean ;) I have no anger toward her, I feel bad for her. I can tell she loved him very deeply as well, and he probably hurt her so I understand her need to do something so drastic, but I'm tired of being passive to all of this.

Is there an archangel to call on for this type of situation? Someone to help with judgement and justice, and strong enough to block an Intranquil spirit?

Any input is greatly appreciated!! Please help....

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 am

Archangel Michael is the one you are looking for. He will protect against any spirit or evil. I suggest a 13-herb bath, then a Fiery Wall of Protection spellkit, which includes a holy card dedicated to Michael. Pray Psalm 91 daily.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

puglet
Forum Member

Unread post by puglet » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Thank you for your response....So will there be peace for this spirit after working with St. Michael?

I'm just wondering because I've been doing protection spell after protection spell, and they work for a short amount of time until I come in contact with him again.

Will this spell, with the help of St. Michael, release this entity into the light? They've been taking a lot out of me, and I was hoping to make peace with this being so it will leave both me and him, even her alone.

Is this even possible, or are these spirits doomed to roam for eternity?

lilavenger
Forum Member

Unread post by lilavenger » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:59 pm

I feel as if my children and myself are in danger. This person has done "work" on me before and though I was able to remove it, I still feel as if I am being attacked though not physically like it was at first. As I explained in another post, I had a severe burning sensation from the bottom of my stomach to my mouth and in my left foot. Someone gave me a spell to remove it after telling me it was caused by a jealous rival. It worked but I still have the worse luck, like one thing after another.Out of no where I am now having visions of me and my children being hurt or killed in like car accidents or just my kids dying in weird accidents. I sense someone trying to hurt us. Being a mom on a budget, I can't afford to get the Fiery Wall of Protection kit just yet. But I fear for our lives.

There are stores where I live that I can get protection type oils and some of the herbs that you have on your site, but I am not sure how to work a spell for me and my children. I'm used to doing one for myself. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed ALL CAPS, Spelling

lilavenger
Forum Member

Unread post by lilavenger » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:19 pm

I just found a black vigil candle for protection against enemies, is it okay to burn during a waning moon?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:54 am

We cannot comment on any products that is not sold by Lucky Mojo. If you cannot afford to buy the whole spellkit, I suggest getting just the Fiery Wall of Protection and/or St. Michael Archangel oil and a holy card of St. Michael the Archangel. Dress a white candle with the oil and put the holy card in front of it. Burn the candle and pray Psalm 91.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sacredspiritualguide
Forum Member

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Despite this being an older post, I felt it deserved an answer, if only to help others that find themselves in a similar situation.

After reading your post, I couldn't help but wonder if something was keeping you from this boy. Something good. It is very possible that he has an ex-girlfriend that cast the intranquil spell on him, however this does not explain all of the experiences you keep having. It is almost as if you are being repelled from him.

The intranquil spell states that no divorcee, married woman or widowed woman should love him. However, even if the ex-girlfriend modified the spell to include all women, you would not love him. You do, and this suggests to me that she has not modified the spell. Sometimes what we want is not meant to pass. People come into our lives for all sorts of reasons, and leave for all sorts of reasons too.

I have noticed that many of experiences you have been having effect your health. It could be something good saying that being with him will lead to your demise or death. One of the hardest things to know in spellwork is when to walk away. This may be one of those situations you just have to walk away from, if only to save yourself.

It is hard to believe when you love somebody that you will ever love anyone else, that anyone else is out there. There is. There is someone perfect just for you. It is up to you to find them.

puglet
Forum Member

Unread post by puglet » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Thank you for your response...

I've tried to walk away many times. We both have. I keep trying, but this is torturing me. I cry myself to sleep nearly every night. For 6 months. I feel like I'm going insane.

I recently found out he put a binding spell on me which partly explains the yearning and love I have for him...

Oddly enough, even knowing that, I'd still die for him.

I'm going to try the Fiery Wall of Protection kit, and try to break the binding with another spell. I hope this will at least help me stop thinking about him so often, and help the pain go away.

The Intranquil Spirit states, no divorcee, married, or widowed woman should love him, but I am none of these so wouldn't I still be able to love him?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:29 am

There are many different versions of the Intranquil Spirit prayer, and anyone can pray whatever petition they like into it - so if it was directed at you, then it was directed at YOU.

That being said, until you get this situation neutralized, you're going to need to keep protecting AND cleansing yourself. So while working that Fiery Wall of Protection with St. Michael, continue regular cleansings. I would use the 13-Herb Bath with some Run Devil Run bath crystals added, then dress your body with the Fiery Wall oil. You may even wish to dissolve some Run Devil Run and Uncrossing bath crystals into some unscented body wash and use that in your shower daily until this situation is resolved. Or you could also consider using the Fan Medicated Soap that you can order through Lucky Mojo, as it is made with camphor which is strongly protective against spirits.

The cleansings should also help with any binding he put on you. You may find that once the binding is removed, you no longer feel the need to be with him!

Since you've been unable to deal with this on your own, I would strongly recommend that you get a consultation with an AIRR worker - they'll not only be able to identify exactly what's going on, but be able to tell you how to remedy the situation. In some cases of the Intranquil Spirit, victims will need professional aid to get free. You may need to hire a rootworker to take care of this for you, especially since there may well be multiple levels of work against you in play.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Wild Child
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild Child » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 am

I was in a similar situation, but for 3.5 years. Yeah, I know. Some of us are slow.

Black Walnut bath, Cut and Clear for me, and I put a mirror box on an individual causing me grief (his ex), buried it at the graveyard. It was particularly harsh little mirror box spell, but deservedly so.

Problems no more.

I've made a lot of friends at that particular graveyard. Someone there likes Jim Beam poured on his grave. Whatever floats your boat, dude! Just help me out in this plane and I'll bring you all the Jim Beam you want :)

Wild Child
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild Child » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 am

I got a triple strength Fiery Wall mojo bag as well.

Michael ROCKS!

If it were me and I found out he did a binding on my behind, I'd do a reversing spell on his. Tit for tat, bad boy.

lilavenger
Forum Member

Unread post by lilavenger » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 am

okay thank you for your advice!

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi I am new to the site and am in need of help. I need to know what products I need to order to get rid of a spell and have it not return, without bring harm to anyone.

I know who the person is. This person is crazy.

I got a bath before and it cleared up, then it keeps returning. I barely can see out of my right eye because of this. My vision goes in and out. Sores appear on my body and my hair fell out. I have a court case I should have won but didn't because of him. My case is now in appeal. I also lost my job because of this person.

HELP. Where do I start and what should I take care of first.

Thanks.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 pm

DTMacon1,

Warm Greetinqs in the Holiday season, and Warm Welcome to the Luckymojo Forum where you'll find alot of questions and answers from readinq these threeads here. If you have a question, just as you did, upload a new thread and people will reply just like me, if you have questions...search upon the upper riqht hand side of the screen in the SEARCH column to see if the question you ask has already been answered. Saves alot of time, and keeps everythinq in complete order.

now.....
ALOT is definately qoinq on here, from what you've said, it seems as if you are havinq trumendous bad luck. I'd first start off with some Luckymojo UNCROSSING supplies. I'd purchase the spellkit itself. And I'd recommend HEAVILY to buy some 13 HERB BATH leaves in which you bathe in it 13 days every morninq to cleanse away the neqativity and bad luck that is surroundinq you and your house. Put some of the tea in a spray bottle and spray your car, wash your walls, your wooden floors or carpets with either the UNCROSSING crystals or thee 13 HERB bath....then I would do some FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION so you may be able to be protected from the ones who choose to throw evil thinqs at you. And step in your way. You would ritually use CHINESE WASH to cleanse your house, if you have Protection oil or Crystals, I'd dump all the water you used from cleansinq your house outside and then, to draw more water into the bucket and dissolve FIREY WALLS OF PROTECTION crystals in the water bucket, and scrub the outside of your house with it as well as you say the PSALMS 37 or PSALMS 91 for protection and end to bad luck. To add in positivity...--try to buy a VAN VAN OIL, GOOD LUCK OIL, BLESSING OIL, and maybe some ATTRACTION OIL or all 4 and put it into the bucket of water and recite the PSALM 23 "the lord is my sherperd" and draw the water on your doorstep to draw those thinqs to you AND say what you want....."draw qood luck, draw protection, draw happiness, draw blessinqs and qood health to me" etc....

I am so sorry this has all happened to you...Good News is, everythinq At Luckymojo is authentic, old-fashioned Hoodoo products in which is to obtain your specific desire, even if it is the feelinq of feelinq Jinxed, Hoodooed, CrossedUp or havinq BadLuck, you'll be proud and pleased to order these products.

I beqan postinq some links that you can be able to qet to quicker: [they also have descriptions on how to use them]

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

GOOD LUCKKKK And please don't be a stranqer, once aqain...welcome to LuckyMojo Community Forum and may warm blessinqs come to you!

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:56 am

Thank you for your assistance. I am new to all of this and I am really scare. I will do what you suggested. I won't have any money until the beginning of January but as soon as I get it, I will order these products. Again, thank you. I will also give you an update as soon as I do.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:22 am

Until your supplies arrive and you can have a reading to determine the best course of action, praying psalm 91 daily will help afford you some measure of protection.

Blessings to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 am

Thank you for your advice and suggestions. The man that did this is a psychic that I went to for a reading. He saw alot of money in my future and when I stopped going for readings, the attack began. I will pray and ask God for protection until I have the money to do my work. Thank you.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:04 am

dtmacon1 wrote:... I barely can see out of my right eye because of this. My vision goes in and out. Sores appear on my body and my hair fell out. I have a court case I should have won but didn't because of him...
Besides the magical concerns of your case, you should see a medical doctor at once. If it has gone as far as to hair falling out, blurred vision and sores on the body you are definetly in need of medical attention.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:29 am

Hi to all,

I have a question that for a lot of time is in my head, often I listen people receive strange noise in the ears, sometime in the right ear and sometime in the left one. :D

I know that often is a physical problem......, but a months ago when I was sleeping I heard a strong noise entry in my left ear and I woke up and I saw around my head a red light, after that my stomach was bad and my head was not fluid, in other words my head start to be heavy and the day after I was really nervous.

So I would like to know if someone can suggest to me what I can do for protect my ears and my head from that bad noise light that sometimes I receive... :cry:

p.s.I went to the doctor to check my ears and he said that everything is fine....

Thank you a lot and I hope that someone can tell me what I could do to protect myself about that noise..

Ciao Alessandro :D
Blessing and luck

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

There are definitely South Asian traditions that declare that hearing buzzing sounds in your left ear is negative, but this is not particularly noted in African American conjure. I suggest that you consult with some Indian, Vietnamese, Burmese, Tamil, Nepalese or other South Asians for more on this belief and its treatment
catherine yronwode

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 am

Thank you for you help :D
I will looking for someone....but in hoodoo what you suggest me that I could do to protect myself that maybe works with that strange noises too?

Again thank you... :D

Ciao Alessandro
Blessing and luck

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Placing a small wind chime in the room near your bed annointed with tranquility oil should help with the buzzing. If you can place it near a window it will cut the night spirit up before it can ever come near your bed. Also placing and octagonal mirror facing out toward the street will send the spirits packing.
There are lots of Chinese / Asian immigrants in Mexico and I learned this from a man in Monterey some years ago. He had folks complaining of red lights and buzzing at night. That was his recommend cure.
Best to you,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 am

Thank you Flora,
I will try to do that and I will give you a feed back :D

I am happy that someone else saw and eared the same like me...

Ciao Alessandro
Blessing and luck

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

CAT. I ENJOYED MY HONEST READING. I WANTED TO LET YOU, I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND SOUGHT AN EYE DR. THEY DONT THINK ITS DETACHED RETINA, BUT MAY BE CATARACTS. NEEDTO HAVE A COMPRHENSIVE EXAM TO BE SURE. THANKS FOR THE PUSH.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 am

Wow, i am so glad the doctors found what was going on with that eye! I KNEW that this was physical -- the cards showed it -- and i am so glad that there will be help for you with this part of the problem.

As we discussed, there is an enemy, but the eye situation CAN be fixed physically too.

Thank you for letting me know how it turned out.

I will pray for you and i will pray as well for the eye doctor to get you truly healed!
catherine yronwode

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi everyone. I have a very difficult dilema on my hand. I went to see a psychic amd after the visit my life became a living hell. He saw money in my future, and I guess wanted it for himself. I can't shake him. I feel his aura around me. I know because its like a warm appearance. He won't go away or let up. Haven't talked to him in a year and a half. He have done everything possible to ruin my life, so I can come running to him. I have tried the 13 herb baths, crystals and fiery wall of protection. He has even made my daughters life a living hell so I can run to him for help. His objective is money and I think he must be on the crazy side. What can I do to protected my daughter, who doesn't believe in this, get rid of all the bad spells he has on me, and how do I get rid of him for good. Help. Its been going on 3 months.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 am

Hi dtmacon:

If you've tried those spells on your own to rid yourself of this guy, you may need a professional rootworker to do work on your behalf. Contact any rootworker from AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

and look at the category for Curse Breaking and Uncrossing. Any of those workers will be able to help you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

thank you.will do.

RhiannonWyt
Forum Member

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:40 am

You may have seen my rather long winded post in the reconciliation forum here:

multi-faceted-challenge-with-reconcilia ... 18088.html

It will give you a little back ground to what is going on. In short, the hexing woman who has bound my Beloved for now has already made an attack on my daughter and she's stepping it up. Monday night when I was praying to St. Michael over my daughter's form she sat straight up and bed and swayed back and forth a bit. She even flailed her hand out. This is EXTREMELY unusual for her. Yesterday (2/14/12) the hexing woman tried to give my daughter a box of chocolates. Luckily I was there (at my beloved's house) and since my daughter was busy eating I took the box. Immediately I sensed a curse on them. I don't yet have Uncrossing Oil or Reversing Powders, nor do I have Fiery Wall of Protection yet. When I took to box home rubbed it with Sage while praying the 54th Psalm. Little to no effect. That box of chocolates is now locked up in my garage along with the jar I made of vinegar, Goofer Dust, Hotfoot Powder and a bit of maxi pad from the hexing woman that I was able to obtain. A friend of mine is coming over tonight to go to the river with me and toss the box. While I wait for my oils and powders that I've ordered... What else can I do?

This is the weekend my beloved gets to have our daughter at his home and I fear that this time the hexing woman will be there. Monday, she managed to get my beloved to keep our daughter longer than usual so that she could have supper with them. Please, someone. HELP us. What can I do?
Rhiannon Wyt

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 am

Give your daughter a cleansing bath made with 3 Tablespoons of Kosher Salt, 1 bottle-cap full of Vinegar and 1 bottle-cap full of Ammonia; dissolve everything in a tub full of warm water, warm enough to dissolve the salts.

Bathe her from head to toe and pray the 37th Psalm as you do so. Let your daughter air-dry; save a cup full of her used bath water and take it to a crossroads and throw it over your left shoulder into the crossroads. Walk away and don't look back.

After your daughter is dry, get some Olive Oil and pray the 23rd Psalm over it. Dab some of this blessed oil on the soles of your daughter's feet and going up her body on each pulse point (behind knees, over heart, each wrist, on her neck and on the top of her head). She is now protected and blessed.

You can also use the same bath recipe and use that water to mop down her bedroom to remove any evil. If there is carpeting, put the water in a spray bottle and spray the carpet lightly.

Give your daughter a St. Michael the Archangel prayer card or medallion to carry or wear; you can dab a bit of the blessed Olive Oil you made on it.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

My boyfriend and I broke up, I got a reading and I was advised that his ex is doing work on us.

I have been cleansing myself and since then the relationship between him and I is getting a little better (baby steps). I got another reading and was advised that the jobs she has been doing are actually going to fail and back fire. :-)

My question is:

Is it a good idea to pray to St. Michael will he protect us against magic?

Will me cleansing myself make all the work she is doing on us back fire?

She has not been with him for 3 years. I have never met her or even know her name. I do have a picture of her that is about 5 or 6 years old; can I do something with that?

Should I just sit and wait and see what happens?

Im just soo mad this chick just couldnt see him happy!! She just wants him for his money, and I honestly truly love him with all my heart.

Please someone guide me in the right direction. Thanks for all your help. :-)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:55 am

Hi esmeluv,

Praying to St. Michael is always a good idea :) You could also pray Psalm 91 for protection against you're rival's work. Your cleansing will avoid the work hitting you (cause it to fall as you said), but it doesn't cause it to ''back-fire'' per se.

To send it back, you could do some reversing work which you can read about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html. You could use the photo you have of her as a personal concern for the work and try and get her full name from your boyfriend.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Yes, by all means burn candles on that photo. First, though, X out the eyes so she can't see what you're doing. Make sure you put some poppy seeds on those candles, too, so she can't think straight about undoing your work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:46 am

If she's actively still working against you, then put her into a mirror box so that any further attacks she sends out with automatically be reversed right back onto her!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

RhiannonWyt
Forum Member

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm

I took the advice of the bath with Ammonia, Vinegar and Kosher Salt as well as the Olive Oil blessing that very night. It worked for a few days.

This seems to be something that I will have to repeat until I can complete my Reversing/Mirror Box spell.

So I put some Lucky Mojo Uncrossing Oil into her shampoo and some Fiery Wall of Protection Oil into her conditioner and at least once a week I have my handy dandy app on my iPhone read Pslams 37 and 23 while she and I bathe together. I have ordered a St. Michael's medallion for her and will bless it with Fiery Wall of Protection Oil and the prayer to St. Michael.

I've also used some Cast Off Evil oil as for some reason she seems to like the hexing woman. I've noticed that she doesn't seem to like her so much since using that.

I have burned a couple of candles in the home that were dressed with Uncrossing, Fiery Wall of Protection Oil and Cast Off Evil oils and the home felt great.

I've also anointed my entrances and windows with Fiery Wall of Protection Oil while praying to St. Michael and on the suggestion of my Wiccan friend I put some of the Kosher salt under the beds and across the door ways to the bedrooms. She has had no nightmares for two weeks now.

One sad development: She wants to spend less time with her father now. This saddens him and foments his anger toward me. I don't know if it's a result of the Cast Off Evil oil but I've wondered if that is the case as he seems to still be bound by the hexing woman.

I feel bad for my Beloved and starting tonight I will be doing a moving candle spell that includes dressing his candle with the Cast Off Evil oil. But for the time being, until or unless my moving candle spell works for him as well as the reversing work I intend to do on the hexing woman taking effect, I am speculating that since he is still bound to and by the hexing woman as my daughter Casts Off Evil, that also means she is separating from her father. Could I be correct in this?

I have very mixed feelings about that since I want my daughter safe above all else but my ultimate goal is to reunite us all.

Editing to express my thanks to first God and St. Michael. Also to express thanks to Mama Micki who has been so helpful to me here on the site and of course to Ms. Cat for the existence of this site and for her guidance as well. Thanks also to anyone who read this and simply sent good wishes our way, especially MaryBee for the above advice. And much thanks to St. Martha who continues to work with me.
Rhiannon Wyt

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:13 pm

I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on the following.

1) I have been feeling very funny. My joints are very sore and hurts really bad. They are always cold. I feel like someone is trying to cripple me. I can feel the warmth of his spirit following me. This person works with the dead. Is there anything I do for this?

2) Also, I had gotten a reading and was told to take a 13 herb bath followed by a Van Van bath. After I am done with the two baths, how often should I repeat it or is the one time enough?

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:20 pm

dtmacon1 --

1) They may have a freezer spell on you. See this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you know who the person is, you and place their picture between two mirrors to make their work reflect back to them, or work a freezer spell right back on them.

2) When a person suffers repeated attacks and is very sensitive to spiritual imbalances, such as you are, one bath or two will not do. I mean, you wash your body more than once, don't you?

I would expect, in your situation, to perform this bath about once a month. You can do the two baths at the first of the month for a total of 12 per year, or you can work by the lunar months, when you first see the waxing crescent moon, which will result in your taking 13 sets of spiritual baths per year. Either method of timing will serve the purpose and both are traditionally prescribed.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 pm

RhiannonWyt,

You are doing excellent work. Good for you.

You seem, however, to have overlooked or missed out on learning about a fundamental aspect of bathing. You say you did it and it worked for a few days, then the trouble came back.

Now think.

You wash your child, you dress her and she comes home with shmutz on her dress and a smudge on her nose. Oh, but you say, i already washed her -- i should not ever have to wash her again!

Think again, sister -- you will wash her whenever she gets dirty and wash her SPIRITUALLY whenever she gets SPIRITUALLY dirty.

As long as you have an active enemy working against you and yours, you MUST perform regular spiritual bathing, just like if you worked in a coal mine every day, you'd have to bathe every day when you came home.

Please read the informative "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Bathing and Cleansing here:
http://luckymojo.com.baths.html

Then please read the Newbie Questions about Baths and Cleansings thread in the Forum here:
newbie-questions-about-baths-and-cleansings-t7529.html

Then please read the thread on Cleansing the Home and Person: Questions and Answers here in the Forum:
cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... 11828.html

And please finish by reading the thread on Disposing of Bath Water and Floor Wash Remains here:
disposing-of-bath-water-and-floor-wash- ... t1140.html

There -- that was your crash course in spiritual bathing!

As for whether the Cast Off Evil Oil is affecting your child's affection for her father, because he is bound by the hexing woman and thus part of her sphere of influence -- that is a delicate question that i, for one, would not wish to attempt to reply to in a forum like this. It would require a real reading, probably (for me to do it) with photos of all parties, their birthdates, and a tarot card or pendulum divination.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 am

Thank you, You are so helpful.What you are doing with the forum is Godsent.

RhiannonWyt
Forum Member

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:47 am

catherineyronwode wrote:RhiannonWyt,

You are doing excellent work. Good for you.

You seem, however, to have overlooked or missed out on learning about a fundamental aspect of bathing. You say you did it and it worked for a few days, then the trouble came back.

Now think.

You wash your child, you dress her and she comes home with shmutz on her dress and a smudge on her nose. Oh, but you say, i already washed her -- i should not ever have to wash her again!

Think again, sister -- you will wash her whenever she gets dirty and wash her SPIRITUALLY whenever she gets SPIRITUALLY dirty.

As long as you have an active enemy working against you and yours, you MUST perform regular spiritual bathing, just like if you worked in a coal mine every day, you'd have to bathe every day when you came home.
You are absolutely right Ms. Cat and I promise that is the attitude I've taken. The oils are in our personal care products with prayers and the spiritual bath is weekly and prayers are nightly. And I am collecting some of the bath water in a jar and tossing it at a crossroads. My neighbors probably think I'm nuts. Or scary.

catherineyronwode wrote:As for whether the Cast Off Evil Oil is affecting your child's affection for her father, because he is bound by the hexing woman and thus part of her sphere of influence -- that is a delicate question that i, for one, would not wish to attempt to reply to in a forum like this. It would require a real reading, probably (for me to do it) with photos of all parties, their birthdates, and a tarot card or pendulum divination.

Good luck!
Well, Ms Cat I'll be speaking to you about that in a couple of weeks since I'm already on your schedule for an hour for a reading and hopefully more than a reading, in fact. I'll call LM this evening and make arrangements to email whatever photos are necessary. In the meantime, blessings and thanks to you!
Rhiannon Wyt

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 am

Awwww thank you for all of your responses!!! Ahhhh I have been doing everything you have adviced me to do!! Hope it works thank you!! <3

BlakkkSOL22607
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakkkSOL22607 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Without getting into to much detail, and NO I'm not crazy, hear me out on this:

I was set up, exploited, manipulated, and attempt to kill me was made on me by a very powerful witch.

I will not get into too much detail here about the particulars of this, but I got involved with a witch who has Spirit Guides who are extremely malevolent.

One instance, I was set in a vehicle under a person under possession of his Spirit Guide and the cab of the car was set on fire with me and my baby inside it. When I woke up from the gas of the smoke and flames popping and my baby trying to wake me up, the best I could do is to get me and her out of there and try to walk best I could (as I am severely disabled but on "mommy save the baby" adrenaline strength mode only) across a field to call for help.

The police came, which was ironically the same officer who...well, I can't say for now.

What could I tell the police when their officer had a major hand in it, and the witch who set it all up with his powerful Spirits created the entire thing, and then, as a scare tactic, they said that if I EVER "disrespected them in ANY way again, they would threatened me and my life AGAIN..." (an email their Asogwe's secretary had sent to me)?

Now, I'm no dummy. I know and so did he and his, that if I tried to explain witchcraft working put me in a cab and set in on fire for me to die as an attempt at forcing me to submit, I would have been laughed out of town, not just ran out of town by police he had the control over (I know how this sounds, just bear with me on this... I have all the proof and God on my side to back me up on this).

So, now me and my baby are facing starvation, again left to die because I tried to protect us.

What do I do to get away safely, knowing he has the upper hand?

drjumba
Forum Member

Unread post by drjumba » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:37 am

Hello sorry for all that but firstly what have you done to this person who ever he is innitialy to reach at all this point? secondly do you all stay in the same town? have tried to seek help from proffesionals?
Dr Jumba From Africa

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:05 am

Hi BlakkSol:

First, are you in a safe place, like a shelter or home where you and your child can stay? Your physical safety is the first thing.

Once you have a place to stay, you should do some cleansing and uncrossing work. You can get some Hyssop herb, make a tea out of it in hot water, and bathe in the tea. Recite Psalm 37 and 51 out loud while bathing. Let yourself air dry when you get done with the bath.

You may also want to get a reading from an AIRR reader and have that reader apply for you to the Pro-Bono Fund, to get some free rootwork done for you for protection and money-drawing/job getting. Most readers do a 10 minute reading for low cost and they can help you get started.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

blessebythebest
Forum Member

Unread post by blessebythebest » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 am

I live in a row home with a driveway. I know soeone is coming around and putting things down on my property. How do I keep this evil person away from my home. I can't see what he is putting down, but I know he is. Thanks in advance for your help.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 am

Lay down some Fiery Wall of Protection oil on your house (windows, doors). Get some FWP Sachet Powder, mix it with the local dirt, pray over the mixture that no one can trespass on your property, and sprinkle the mixture around your house and driveway.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”