Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Rookie2conjure

Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 am

Thank you.

I do agree with you. I don't tell anyone one of anything I'm working on.

I meant stuff like for ex: aiming to lose weight, or a important project- nothing "work" wise.

But when friends find out, for some reason, I get discourage, my motivation isn't there anymore. I feel like I can't get ahead when I per say talk to a friend or post something on network place about anything.

I never ever say or talk about anything that involved magic or hoodoo.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:46 am

I'm with aura; check out Evil Eye charms. These can be as simple as ear rings with eyes on them, and can help keep people's jealousy and spite from affecting you in a negative way.
Two-Headed Doctor

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 pm

I agree with Mister Hob. Get an evil eye charm, and in general stop talking about things you are working on until after they are completed. I, too, suffer from this where I will talk about a job or whatever I am getting then all of a sudden things stop being progressive.

Get an evil eye charm

http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

And I would recommend making a general baby doll for those that are against you, and put it in a mirror box.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Rookie wrote:But when friends find out, for some reason, I get discourage, my motivation isn't there anymore. I feel like I can't get ahead when I per say talk to a friend or post something on network place about anything.
Sounds like you're dissipating your own energy. This is another reason to keep quiet about your work.

I'm not gonna say don't buy an evil eye charm -- I'm wearing one myself as I type :) -- but try some Power products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-power.html.

They don't have much of a writeup yet, but I just love the Power candle I got from Lucky Mojo. You'll notice that label contains these words: Strength, Courage, Force, Will. Those sound like just the qualities you need.

Yes, I loved that candle so much I saved the glass, put some sealer on the label, and am now using it as a magical oil lamp.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Thank you everyone.

I will get the evil eye and the power product!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi Everyone: I need help with a situaion. I had 3 spirits conjured on me. 2 left. The last one is still around working with this evil person.

Is there anything I can do to make him leave soon than later?

I was told that he was going to leave, but this person evidently has no life. He works with this spirit 23/7. I hear him around my head and poking at my body.

Any suggestions?

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Dear Miss Cat: I had a reading for you not too long ago, and sent my information to have an amulet made. Miss Caat, I was wondering if I could have an application done in my daughter's name. I thhink this person is attacking my daughter because he can't get to me. I need cleansing and protection for her. The only thing is she doesn't want any parts of this stuff and don't know I'm requesting it on her behalf. Eveerything would have to be done from over there. As far as my bargain, I'm fighting hard, and I think he is mad. Thank you Miss Cat.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 am

I recently found out that some work might have been done against me by a third party. The work seems to be vicious and cruel, in addition to a number of things going terribly wrong in my life in a very short time, my poor cat got very sick and almost died. He is still with me but very weak and I am trying to protect all parties concerned here. I spoke with my rootworker (we have read as well) but they are not able to help me for a few weeks (away from the area and supplies). They did recommend a candle and invocation to spirit and to pray to St. Michael the Archangel. They agreed it looked like work was being done, the signs were there. The attack started around mid May but gained momentum in the last week, very strong.

I started the recommended work yesterday afternoon and here is what happened. I lit the candle and it burned out immediately! I got very angry then---my cat is suffering and I don't take kindly to it---so I stamped my foot and lit the candle again, then called on Michael to help me if he could. At first the flame wavered, then spat back very loudly at me and flared way up right then. I told Michael my situation and asked for his help.

Two things happened. Early this morning, a section of the candle holder shattered and broke off (the candle was almost out, it had burned fast). then the flame went out in the pool of wax at the bottom of the holder. I know that may not be a good sign...but my cat is better, acting a little like his old self and that made me very happy! I have had issues with my ancestors candle in the past week too. the first one blew out halfway through...I prayed and re lit it. the second one ( a big seven day votive) had a piece of glass near the top shatter and break off within minutes of lighting it. So something is amiss because I have been working with my ancestors for protection recently. My honey jar...that seems to be going ok for the moment.

Is there any other protection i should be doing for now, until help can be gotten? I am wanting to have the real work done by the worker as I'd rather it be in a professional's hands...too much at stake here. Thanks for any advice!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:53 pm

What does it mean when you feel someone turning your brain in your sleep one way and then another, and then you feel all of this crackling in your brain?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:03 pm

That sounds unlike magic, but it could be a medical issue (perhaps an ear problem like superior canal dehiscence, a side-effect of spinal problems, or a symptom of neurological damage or Lyme disease) or, possibly, a psychiatric condition (such as auditory hallucinations). If i were you i would see a doctor.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Makes sense. I did have a very bad and severe ear infection brought on by the dead spirits that were attacking my body. They were attacking my ear for a while. I started to have hearing loss and coud barely hear anything, but my hearing has returned on its own, and the dead spirits that were eating at my flesh had this adverse effect that caused these problems. I believe that you are right on the money. Thank you for making me aware of the damage that it caused.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:44 am

Update---my cat has survived but we still have a long way to go and I might lose him still. He really turned around after I prayed to Michael and lit the candle that ended up exploding. This morning he actually meowed for breakfast! The pains in my chest that i was getting have also dissipated quite a bit. But please, any advice or suggestions would be appreciated as I cannot get any work done until next month and that is a long way off! Thanks.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Ok, just an update. I am getting a consult with a rootworker early next week if all goes well, to see what is going on. I cannot risk waiting a month and my own worker knows and is OK with this. In the meantime, I have been praying to St. Michael for his continued protection and support for all of us affected by what is happening. I am also praying to St. Martin de Porres and St. Gertrude of Nivelles (she is patron saint of cats among many other things) to help my cat in his recovery. Friends have sent good vibrations and prayers and I posted some prayer requests at Crystal Silence as well (thanks to all who prayed).

And my cat's recovery HAS been nothing short of miraculous. On Monday night I thought he would pass to Rainbow Bridge. He was bona fide dying, I have seen these symptoms before in my old cats that passed. But he would not die! On Wednesday, when I started praying to St. Michael, he started getting better. And since then he has not looked back. He is eating, drinking, purring, though he's weak from all the trauma. But he is my baby again. Yes, he is still far from well, but...wow. I am praying that he continues to get better. Regardless of what is happening, my cats are not at fault. But since I was a wiccan pratctioner for many years, my cat was, of course, my familiar. I am pretty sure he took a hit for me because he was protecting me from harm. I am waiting to see what kind of harm that might have been...I am still tripping and almost falling (this was happening with increased regularity, not so much in the last few days) but the horrible pain in my chest has dissipated quite a bit. I'm wearing my evil eye bead necklace and smudging. No more exploding candles, in fact the ones I have on my altar now are burning brightly. Interestingly---the one to St. Michael and the one on the honey jar, both huge 7 day votives, are burning very fast with no residue---they are almost gone after 24 hours. As a contrast, my ancestor candle is burning how I usually see such candles burn, slow and steady.

As for my friend, I think his dog has passed or will die soon, We are not able to communicate much but his messages tell me he is heartbroken and I sense his sadness. Like my cat, it happened suddenly, out of the blue, and at almost the same time...just too much of a coincidence.

Thank you anyone who sent some positive energy my way. Hope to get this solved soon. I love the forum and reading all the posts! At least I know I am not alone.

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 pm

I am going through a similar situations and my poor kitty babies were also affected. Sending much love and positive energy to you! I hope you have a successful outcome! x

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you and sending positive thoughts in return to you and yours. I always say...you wanna mess with someone, mess with me. Mess with my cats and you might live to rue the day ;)

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 am

Can someone tell me what it means when a evil spiritual workere attachs hisself to you, because his spirits are wearing down, and I can feel the heat of their presence on my back now constantly and a burnt smell. He has attached myself to me yesterday and I hear a crackling sound?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 pm

I approved and edited your question earlier today, (as the title was "QUESTION") and apologize for the late reply; I was interrupted as soon as I edited the title with business. I think you should have a reading with a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
You could also sign up for this week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:
radio-show-pre-call-id-july-1st,-2012-t20207.html

In your description, you describe "an evil spiritual worker". I do not know of any Member of AIRR that is evil; therefore, I'm sure it is safe to assume the person you feel like you are being attacked from is NOT a Member of AIRR.

Check out this link in the interim:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good luck and take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh no, Iit is not anyone from the AIRR. I have nothning but high regard for them. I did have alot of readings with m2 members of the AIRR, and they have been working with me. These problems happen the night before or right away when I pose them. This personlives in my house 24/7. Forinstances, whn I am sleep, I keep smelling burnt rubber, and it felt like me stuck some thing in my lung. Someone said that he is sick and has nothing else to do. What is the burnt rubber smell I keep smelling? Ever heard of it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 am

Hi, i am sorry you feel so beset by spiritual attacks.

1) Your original question, "What does it mean when a worker "attaches to you"?" actually contains its own answer. It means you are being vampirized by a psychic entity, person, or spirit.

2) You say these attacks come from a root doctor who is not a member of AIRR. Since it is not a member of AIRR, there is no connection to any of us. While it is true that root doctors know how to produce such feelings in people, they are no more likely to do so than other people. Less likely, actually, since many of them have received training that forbids parasitizing others.

3) The smell of burnt rubber is not a traditional sign of spiritual attack. It may be personal to your situation. It has no "meaning" per se in any system of folk magic of which i am aware.

4) This forum is for the discussion of Lucky Mojo products. Are you asking for help selecting products with which to cleans yourself and protect from further attacks?

If so, consider these:

Cleansing:

Chinese Wash
Run Devil Run
Van Van
Uncrossing
Blessing
Tranquility
Clarity

Protection:

Fiery Wall of Protection
Protection
Banishing
Reversing
Hot Foot
Saint Michael
Safe Travel

Good luck to you;.
catherine yronwode

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi: Thank you for your response. I love your forum and I love lucky mojo. Your products are the best. O was led by God and he is doing the best. I received my latest order today.

In no way shape or form is AIRR associated with my situation at all. I know just who the wicked one is, and oh, I will slay him, me and my God. I will take your advice as your product line advice. I will let you know the outcome. God bless and thank you.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 am

Just a quick update---thanks to all for your good wishes. My kitty really has turned around for the better and jumped from the top of his cat tree today for the first time. A little shaky on the landing but a week ago he was barely alive. Am waiting for the results of my rootwork consultation to see what to do next. No more exploding candles for now =) (thanks to Miss M for the emergency candle spell info!) For now I am feeling positive and taking it a day at a time. Thank you again from my kitty (s) and me.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

I thought your story sounded familiar! I'm glad to hear your cat is continuing to thrive. And don't forget - prayer is always free at the Crystal Silence League.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:05 am

Thank you Miss M! Kitty is doing fine and so am I. =) I have posted a prayer request over at Crystal Silence League as well.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 pm

You might want to see an Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor. I had a freaky crackling sensation/sound in my ear a couple of years ago. Turned out the tube that connects my inner ear to my throat was clogged up. The pain I felt was fluid on my ear. The doctor said the crackling sensation was that clogged tube moving and twisting in my head. After 3 days on Nasonex, my tube opened up, the fluid drained off my ear - crackling sensation gone! Maybe your crackling sensation is a simple clogged Eustachian tube too. :)

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:41 pm

On a purely medical plane, the sensation of crackling or gravel in the back of the head can also be a sign of otoconia that have broken off, tiny bits of calcium carbonate particles that are floating in your ear. If you're experiencing brain shocks instead, it could be a sign of a reaction to medication. Are you or were you taking any anti-depressants or anti-anxiety drugs? A common side effect of SSRI and SSNRIs (and withdrawal from them) is that brain shock feeling. The strange smells and aura of something around your neck and ears is another sign, maybe of something going on around the temporal lobe. That DOESN'T mean you're not under attack. Just as we do love work and expect to experience the physical expression of touching, hearts racing, making love, being cursed may also manifest physically. Which still means seeing a doctor to find out what's going on, however it got started...

Good luck and do take care of both your spiritual and your physical health!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:28 am

Cleanse yourself and your living space with an Uncrossing Spell Kit or a Van-Van Spell Kit. It has all the supplies you need included.

Once you and your place are cleansed, you have to lay down protection. Try some Fiery Wall of Protection oil or Sachet Powder to dress the doors and windows, and you can wear some oil as a personal perfume.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:46 am

I would burn some camphor squares and pray Psalm 91 alound. That was recommended to me by Conjureman Ali.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:20 am

How often and how much of those camphor squares did you burn? Was the smell particularly striking? Because I know those things pack a punch (at least to my sensitive nose). ;)

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:32 am

I have a sensitive nose too. I opened a window. It was just fine. I kept in the most center room of the house, burning one one a Monday and the next on Tuesday. I was absolutely positive it was gone because the demonic scratches on my face and back stopped.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:41 am

Thanks for your response JackieLove. I want to scribble it into my grimmoire for future reference.

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 am

Thank everyne for their response and tell Conjureman Ali that I think this is good advance and I will obtain some. May God bless you all. I am truly grateful for Lucky Mojo and their forum.

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 am

I need advice on how to get rid of a reader from my home town. I'm a cleanse well and he can't do anything to my person, but he has my left ear open and listens to everything I do and say. Is there a way where I can get my ear closed so that he doesn't no my every move or conversation. This has been going on since January. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:50 pm

dear dtmacon1 / survivor / blessebythebest --

I am very sorry to see that your troubles are still persisting. This is a difficult topic to address, but by compiling many of your diverse threads here, we can see that since December 2011 what has been troubling you is a complex series of sensations in your ears, feelings of "attachments," a "crackling" in the brain, a "tying of the hands," and other discomfiting perceptions, as well as the understanding that you have been attacked repeatedly by an evil psychic worker, by dead spirits, and by evil spirits.

I do not wish to expose you to possible discourtesy in a public forum, but to me your symptoms -- especially when you write that this reader "has my left ear open and listens to everything I do and say" -- come across more like those of a severe mental illness than like those of an attack through magical agencies.

I sincerely wish that you would consult a psychiatric doctor to be sure that you are not suffering from some form of thought disorder.
catherine yronwode

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:26 pm

I need help with a problem I have been havin for a while.

I have a very evil person in my life that will not go away. He has tried to destroy my health, took over my life basically. He listenns to my every move and tries to take over every aspect of my life. He is a psychic in my home town. I don't see any relief in sight.

Can someone please give me some suggestions on how to get rid of him?

He has my left ear open some kind of way and I can hear him doing things to me all day. I know this sounds crazy, but it is true.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to get rid of him?

Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm

one get a reading at AIRR to see what to do and protect you.

LM items id do a cleaning ( 13 herb) followed by a house cleanse (chinese wash) then a personal cleanse (uncrossing) followed with protection (fiery wall) and a full blown fiery wall kit). i'd also burn st michael candles with fiery wall of protection.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:00 pm

I have tried all of that. This man has taken over my life. I can't even get in touch with my AIRR worker.

Is it safe to get a reading if the person has your phone and computer rigged? I'm concerned about the person reading me. He listens to everything I do.

Any sugestions around this situation?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:41 pm

If this person has your phone and computer rigged then I would go to someone you trust and use their phone/computer.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:40 am

I merged your topics as I assume they are about the same man. If you think he is physically messing with your phone and computer, have them checked for spyware. If he is spying on you through psychic means, use Inflammatory Confusion to get his signals crossed. If you know where he is, Hotfoot him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:31 am

I would like to know if anyone out there is willing to take on my case.

I have a person who is a psychic who is making my life a living hell. I need help getting this person out of my life for good. I need someone who knows how to handle such a evil spirit. I need immediate help with this problem.

This man is in my ear 24/7 all day long. It's like he has nothing else to do. I can hear him doing things to me all day long. He rocks my bed to wake me up or not let me get any rest. He is the worse.

Please help. Is there anyone willing to take on such a case? I need help ASAP. Thank you.

Any advice is welcome, but I need someone to take on my case and close my ear and get rid of him.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:45 am

Visit the AIRR website and look at the listings. In order to get to where they are, they would all know about these things, but not everyone will take on this kind of work. See who seems to stand out for you from the listings that does negative work. You might just find someone one in your area that you can consult with in person, but if not, you can still consult with them to get this situation taken care of.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 am

Please keep all posts on the same topic together.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:06 am

Well holy moly... I didn't see the post that you had already consulted with a worker on this matter. I can tell you are upset. I'm not sure how this person is invading your space the way he is, but if you are able to get proof of what he is doing, you may want to use that to file a restraining order. As far as rootwork goes, you have gotten some excellent advice. Have you given your worker time to respond to you?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:09 am

I doubt that a restraining order covers psychic attacks.

Ask St. Michael for help and read Psalm 91 at least once a day.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 am

Thanks for the advice.

Is anyone out there willing to take on my case and get this person out of my life for good?

He comes in my house and breaks things. He is truly crazy. Help is needed.

Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 am

Do you mean that he physically invades your house or causes things to break by other means?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 am

He does it through [a religion]*. Its like he lives here. He does everything through the spirit. I think he comes in the spiritual form. He knows how to enter your home where you can't see him.

* [Note: It is forbidden in this forum to refer to negative magic by the name of a religion because it is forbidden in this forum to denigrate any person, culture, race, or religion. The post was edited to remove the name of the religion. --cat]

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Is anyone willing to take on my case and get this evil person out of my life?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Dear dtmacon1 / survivor / blessebythebest --

You have been posting some very upset and frantic messages here. I am sorry that your troubles are continuing. This forum is for the discussion of Lucky Mojo products and we really cannot continue to serve you.

I have read for you 5 times now privately, including the Pro Bono reading i gave you, and i have told you here in the public forum as well as in private that the symptoms you describe are not typical of magical curses. I have asked you to see a psychiatrist because the symptoms you are describing do not sound like a psychic attack, they sound like auditory hallucinations, which can be a sign of a serious thought disorder.

I know you are in a lot of mental pain, but i think you need to see a psychiatrist before undertaking any magical work or attempting to hire any more root doctors or readers.

My best wishes to you, but please, see a doctor.
catherine yronwode

isisoflite

Unread post by isisoflite » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:34 am

I am being attacked by a person that is filled with spirits and demons she is constly sending somthin to me or my mother may it be curse,spirit, jinx, having some one thro somthing in the yard,ect, but she send spirits to my mothe4r mostly to keep discorse, and anger going on between us and to keep control of my mother and her money. she will leave me alone for awaile then she will come back again. What can I do so that she will leave me and my mother alone for good?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 am

Hot Foot her out of the picture. Considering doing a Reversal Spell, as well as some additional protection, such as Fiery Wall Spell work along with the Hot Foot Work.

Hot Foot: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Reversal: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Fiery Wall of Protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

isisoflite

Unread post by isisoflite » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 am

I will try this and let you know what happens.

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:18 am

I have under constant attack from a very evil person. I need some advice as to what supplies I can use to get this person out of my life for good. It has gotten extremely worse. I need something that will work almost immediately. This person is literally trying to kill me and I don't know how much more I can take. Does anyone know of any LM products I can use. He is attacking every organ of my body and is also trying to destroy my daughter's future. Thank you. Any advice is welcome. Hope I can get advice before it is too late.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 am

I would suggest reading through this thread for some really great suggestions to help your problem.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

anita1979

Unread post by anita1979 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:13 am

Hi, Hope all is good and well with everyone.
Im here to ask for advice on someone that has done blackmagic on my family.Recently I visited India and someone said some woman has done black magic on my family and that we will always argue and not get on, that she is very jealous and wants to break my family up.
First I thought if I pray then that will help but every couple of weeks my family argue, stop talking with eachother and tempers are uncontrollable.
As soon as one brother announced his engagement and my other brother announced hes having a baby things in my family have gone so bad that im worried this will break us for good. I could feel it that something is upon us but just dont know how to tackle it.
I want to know how I can break this once &for all and turn it back on this person who is out to destroy our lives.My family was very close and now were like eniemies waiting to fight at every given opportunity..Please help with advice??? much apperciated.xxx

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Hello everyone,

First I would like to send out my condolences to anyone who has lost anyone from hurricane Sandy. I live on the east coast and I was hit really hard but thank God I survived. I would like to know if anyone has any knowledge on how to deal with a bad spirit that could be past on from family curses or possible past lives. I have been told though out my life from various readers that there is a woman who is very jealous of me and would do anything to hurt me. It is tempting to believe that there is some truth to this since so many different readers keep saying the same thing. It has been presented to me that this woman is more a bad spirit than someone who is alive. I was told that this woman was influencing people to do negative things to me.

I have been severely attacked several times by witchcraft or negative spiritual works. People who have attacked me were always very jealous, but surprisingly not always people I knew very well. What can one do to get rid of or at least control the negative influences of such a thing? I have been frustrated because no one really explains who or exactly where this comes from. Since I was very young I felt as if something negative was done to me to block my progress in life. I had hired professional spiritual workers in the past and they have been helpful to a point but I'm ready to help myself. I recently began to take regular baths and protect by using LM products and I must add that LM have great products! Blessings.

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:18 am

I have been dealing with the intranquil spirit being worked on me for over two years now and my emotions are on edge! Can I get a rootworker to take it off and how soon? I also had another Pastor rootworker do rootwork on me when I told her I was trying to learn rootwork. She threated me saying so when you go bed at night you just have to deal with whatever huh! Then later on that night my legs and thighs when to shaking unbearable and I can feel something pricking my skin and movement of air bubbles going thru my body! Somebody please help me, I was going to her for help with this married pastor guy who does rootwork and has been harrassing me spiritually and then she turned on me. I am so blue and miserable! Im gonna call a rootworker soon even though my family is christian and don't believe in it im am suffering badly. My has has bad spirits in it and I get severly depressed when I go home. :roll: I can't live in my own home because they both keep sending evil spirits to me!

freret9

Unread post by freret9 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:17 pm

I have an enemy who is a worker mainly of the santeria vien. He doesn't know that i know that he practices conjure i just picked it up from the altars in his house.
My reversals always go out against him but his protection make the disaster happen to the next person or neighbor in his vicinity.
My question to the forum is which lucky mojo product oil or powder do i use to get through his defenses. I know he has two altars in his house one of cathlic saints and the other of an african mother surrounded by her children. I do have access to his house because right now he doesn't know that i use conjure at all.
This person really needs to have every square inch of their ass kicked for the things that he has done to a few of my close friends and myself.
Also at this point he really has an invincibilty complex because of his great protection from reversals and to a greater degree hexes and curses.
He mainly uses his conjure to ensorcel people out of their money and property.

Freret9

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 pm

curious chic,
curious chic wrote:I have been dealing with the intranquil spirit being worked on me for over two years now and my emotions are on edge!
Just to be absolutely sure that we are on the same page, compare your experiences to this page:
And compare that with this page:
Can I get a rootworker to take it off and how soon?
Yes, you can.
The conjure workers in this directory are tested and certified to be gifted, honest and ethical people. You won't have them sending yet more evil spirits to you; rather, they will work hard to set you free and help you protect yourself.

It might even be that you can set yourself free with traditional conjure methods under the guidance of one of these honest workers. If so, they will lead you through the process.
Im gonna call a rootworker soon even though my family is christian and don't believe in it im am suffering badly.
Just so you know, most conjure workers, historically, have been Baptist or Methodist or Catholic. A smaller number are Christian Spiritualists. Nowadays, some even belong to non-Christian religious traditions, but this is a very new development. Conjure is a Christian form of spiritual work, and has been for generations.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 am

I suggest that you do a reversing candle to send back what has been placed on your family. Then I would suggest that you do a cleanse on your home with some floorwash, get a protective amulet, and do a peaceful home spell kit to help your family heal and get back in balance.

If you don't feel comfortable performing the spell on your own then there are plenty of qualified practitioners on the AIRR site that can assist you.

Best of Blessings,

Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 pm

You can certainly take an Uncrossing bath or two and use some of the water to scrub your floors.

Don't forget to use a few drops to spike the grooming, cleaning and laundry supplies, too, so your family continues blessing themselves whether they know it or not.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”