Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

anita1979

Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by anita1979 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm

I live in London & was wondering who will be the best for getting rid & reversing black magic.I am just fed up of this same person doing this to my family time & time again?

Thankyou for your time x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Anita, you asked this same question on November 3, 2012. Did you read the replies?

If by mentioning this time that you live in London you are cryptically stating that you are not sure if we ship to England, please be assured that we do ship to England, at least once or twice a week, actually.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 am

Thank you for your speedy reply Miss Michaele, Im gonna get a rootworker asap to take care of this for me! This site is a God send, I don't care what anybody says.... I gotta do whatever it takes to protect me and my son.

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 pm

I was in so much pain when I finally got in touch with a rootworker that he told me to do a basil leaves, sea salt, and a capful of amonia, it helped me tremendously. I pray the 23rd psalms everyday. He told me to use the Catholic holy cards, FWP oil, or use the railroad spikes or nails and tell them what to do when I pray over them. Im glad this site is helping me with other ways of spiritual protection, because my attacker will keep throwing stuff my way. I feel confident because in my reading i was told that I would have victory in my situation. I had an uncrossing candle burned because my attacker cursed me harshly and I had a FWP to be burned for starter protection. Im gonna read this entire thread to help me with continued protection!

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Someone I know is a few years out of an abusive relationship. They have taken steps to get the abuser out of their life and have no further contact. The abuser keeps trying to reach out to them. No matter where they go, the abuser sooner or later finds out where they are and tries to reestablish contact. My friend has just moved to a new location, and as usual, the abuser found out. A large package was shipped to my friend. When they opened it, there was nothing in the box except a photo of a very dear relative of theirs who has passed away - and a drawing of that person ( from the photo ) by the abuser.

My friend thinks the whole thing is creepy. First of all, that the abuser continues to find them, and secondly that the abuser sent what could have fit into a large envelope, in a great big box. :? Of course my friend wants the photo of their beloved relative, but they sense something weird. Now that I know a little about hoodoo, I was wondering if the photo and sketch might be a trick? What do all of you think? If the package is a trick from the abuser, how can my friend be protected - and still keep the photo? Maybe scan the photo onto their computer ( to have the image ), but dispose of the actual photo and drawing? The whole thing is creepy and weird. Help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:49 pm

A third way to handle the item (rather than keep it or dispose of it) is to take any mess off of it by smoking it in Jinx Killer incense. If you burn the incense on charcoal tablets, you can add Dragon's Blood resin (for protection) as well.
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 pm

What Miss Cat said, and then take a fragment of the box -- especially if your friend has no other personal concerns -- and use that in some Go to Hell and Beyond work. (Not a traditional name, but Hot Foot just doesn't seem strong enough, right?)

If she has any of his hair or unwashed clothing or a pair of his shoes, use those instead. You might want to
  • burn some candles on those personal concerns. Confusion and Stop Gossip and whatever else you like -- even DUME may be appropriate!
  • then make a wax doll baby or load a figural candle with those concerns,
  • give it a black walnut bath (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html),
  • hogtie it,
  • blindfold and gag it,
  • put it in a mirror box and mail it to Paris.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Thank you for the advice. :) Miss Cat, I looked through my "stash" and I do have the Jinx Breaker incense, but not the Dragon's Blood. Dragon's Blood is recommended so much on this forum, I need to order some. Perhaps FWP incense could do? Miss Michaele, if they still have the box, that sounds good because I would be surprised if my friend has any personal concerns of the abuser. If they have already gotten rid of the box, could the drawing be used ... since the abuser drew the picture? Plus, I will have to see if my friend is willing to do any of this ...not sure if they are familiar with hoodoo - but I sure would like to help them. Thanks again.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:39 pm

MoonBreath wrote:Miss Cat, I looked through my "stash" and I do have the Jinx Breaker incense, but not the Dragon's Blood. Dragon's Blood is recommended so much on this forum, I need to order some. Perhaps FWP incense could do?
In a pinch, but it might generate some drama, and it sounds like your friend wouldn't want that.
Miss Michaele, if they still have the box, that sounds good because I would be surprised if my friend has any personal concerns of the abuser. If they have already gotten rid of the box, could the drawing be used ... since the abuser drew the picture?
The ONLY way I would use a picture of your friend to cast a spell on HER ENEMY is to tear off scraps of the paper on which no part of her figure appears. I would definitely smoke these scraps in Jinx Killer incense, too.

Plus, I will have to see if my friend is willing to do any of this ...not sure if they are familiar with hoodoo - but I sure would like to help them. [/quote]

You could get the personal concerns from her and do the rest of the work yourself.

If she's not into conjure work, you could also give her a gift of Jinx Killer incense -- in a pretty little jar or box.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks for the clarification Miss Michaele. :)

damarabrielle
Newly Registered

Unread post by damarabrielle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 pm

I am "new" to rootwork and not sure the proper way to handle my situation.

I would like advice on spiritual protection.

1) My mentally (and physically) ill mother

I have always had a very poor/twisted relationship with my mother. I can't begin to describe how negative and borderline evil/manipulative my mother is.

My brother and I have recently found out that she has a serious mental illness and that it has always been present (we blamed alcohol previously) and she is refusing care and help. She is also very sick with various auto-immune disorders. I will say that knowing she is mentally unstable actually makes me feel a lot better about how my brother and I grew up. At least her behavior makes sense now.

To make a really long story short, I have been under horrible spiritual attack either consciously or unconsciously from her. She has an obsession with me and I get hateful mail, texts, phone calls etc. over 20 times a day. The next day she will pretend as if it never happened.

I put two and two together while reading information on this site and have come to the conclusion that she has influenced me on an energetic level for quite some time. I have been doing various spiritual/metaphysical work for over 10 years, AND My usual bag of tricks are not making a dent in the situation so obviously I need to branch out. It has taken this long and many crazy life experiences to truly get and put together that something is missing and I think and feel that Hoodoo is the missing link.

How do I protect myself from my mother's spiritual attaqcks, given that she is mentally ill?

2) My grandmother's urn and her negative spiritual influences

I have also had a negative relationship with my mother's mother, that is, my now-deceased maternal grandmother. I didn't find out until recently that she didn't really like me and that used to say horrible things about me and my husband.

I have my grandmother's urn. It is a small one and I have naively kept it in my bedroom. I know for a fact she has been causing me recent trouble as well. I think that her presence in my house is another reason why my mom's negativity is hitting me so strongly.

I would like to get rid of the urn, but it is family and she was good to my kids, so at some point they might like to have it.

What is the best way to deflect, bind, or put my grandmother's spirit away somewhere so that she cant affect me?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Update: I never got a chance to do anything for this person because they started distancing themselves from me and my family more and more after the package arrived. This person was romantically involved with a family member of mine - talking marriage and the whole nine yards. Within a week's time, they had stopped all contact and basically ended the whole relationship. From their family members we learned they disappeared for a few days, but eventually came back ( no explanation given ). To this day, this person has had no contact with any of us - we have no idea what happened.... Just wanted ya'll to know.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Hello, damarabrielle --

You posted this in the area for protection from physical stalkers (your mother), but the second question actually iviolves protection from a negative spirit (your maternal grandmother). However, since the two women are related, i will attempt to reply to both concerns in one post, even though usually we deal with these separately.

1) Your mother:

A) I would put her in a mirror box. You can read a lot about mirror boxes on this forum website, in the general mirror box thread, and also at this web page i wrote:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox

B) If this is not feasible, i would perform a freezer spell on her. There is a long thread on freezer spells in this forum, and you can also read more here about the general principles of freezer spells at this web page i wrote:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

2) The spirit of your grandmother, and the urn

A) I suggest that you begin by reading the threads in the Forum section about protection from ghosts, spirits, and nightmares. You will find many helpful tips there -- and it really is a different issue than the one with your mother.

B) I recommend that you get hold of this book, as it has helped many who are dealing with negative family spirits:

BOO-SPI-GHOS
Ghost Symptoms: Break The Spell And Be Well, by Kelly Kiernan Ray
$16.99

Written for those who are haunted by negative spirits, angry ghosts, and unresolved ancestral issues, this book explores hauntings historically and personally, contains excerpts from psychic healing sessions including the spontaneous healing of mystery symptoms, and offers the reader easy self-healing techniques. The author recounts her own journey, growing up in a haunted house, losing a brother to suicide in a Catholic family, battling dysfunctional family patterns and eventually finding resolution and peace. She explains how emotional trauma and spirit interference affect the human energy field, and teaches how to resolve such "ghost symptoms" with simple yet profound techniques.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Moonbreath,

I am sorry that this happened. Yes, the package was obviously a spiritual booby-trap and the person got caught.The abuser is a clever worker.

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. In this case, you never even got to get into the fray to help the person -- the abuser pulled a fast one and got away with it.

I sense that there is more to this situation than ever met the eye, and that you and your family are well out of it. It's not your drama, thank God.
catherine yronwode

damarabrielle
Newly Registered

Unread post by damarabrielle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:07 am

Thank you very much. I just made an order for the oils and powders regarding the mirror box and also the book and banishing oil.
I am looking forward to taking action and resolving these problems.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks Miss Cat ... I think you're right.

lovelysuccess75
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovelysuccess75 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:31 am

Hello,

I'm new here and have been lurking around in this forum. I am very impressed by what I have read.

I have had readings with 2 airr members, and I am crossed either by my current boyfriend's live in girlfriend or my husbands ex-girlfriend. Also, I have had lights set by MISC with success.

1) I'm seperated from my alcoholic, abrusive and controlling husband of 8 yrs. I gave him and his kids everything, now I'm having a hard time with finances and he wont help me at all. What products or candles could I use to get him to give me money? and what products I can use to turn my situation around?

2) My current boyfriend is being forced to be in a relationship with his live in girlfriend by her cursing and binding him. What can I use to break the curse off of him and me?

Thanks any help will be appreciated.

jessesdad

Unread post by jessesdad » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 am

I'm looking for any ideas on what to use

I have someone very special, who I love and care about, but she is surrounded by negativity. It keeps drawing negative energy, situations, people and circumstances to her. She is unable to heal, be happy or take a chance with love. She's the love of my life. We broke up, and she needs spiritual protection to keep negative energy, people, influences and spirits away from her. I think only then will she have a chance to heal, open her heart, and accept love.

lily-ana

Unread post by lily-ana » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:44 am

How does hoodoo tradition deal with angry/evil "spirits"? Does hoodoo tradition only do defensive spells such as protection? Is there a way to "stop" the entity/entities (asking about just the hoodoo tradition way of offensively getting rid of evil spirits).

I know that witchcraft has banishings, and Santeria, Palo, etc have spirit traps, but does hoodoo have something similar? If so, what? (Or please point me to a good book about the matter).

Thanks! :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:38 am

jessesdad wrote:I have someone very special, who I love and care about, but she is surrounded by negativity. It keeps drawing negative energy, situations, people and circumstances to her. She is unable to heal, be happy or take a chance with love. She's the love of my life. We broke up, and she needs spiritual protection to keep negative energy, people, influences and spirits away from her. I think only then will she have a chance to heal, open her heart, and accept love.
Would she take an Uncrossing or 13-herb bath? If not you make a doll and baptize it as her. You can also light an Uncrossing candle or a white candle dressed with Uncrossing oil.

You might also work with Archangel Raphael. In the book of Tobit, he helped a woman named Sarah who was tormented by an evil spirit who killed every man she married. Raphael and Tobias (Tobit's son) drove away the evil spirit and bound it after Sarah and Tobias got married so it couldn't harm them.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 am

Hi lovelysuccess75,

the next time you have readings with AIRR members, make sure to ask for the rootwork prescriptions to help your case since all of them are proficient workers themselves.

Since you already work well with LM's candle service, consider having Reversing lights set for you and your boyfriend (separate lights for each party since the source isn't the same). If he's open to work, then each of you would also want to consider doing some 13-herb baths to help. It's great stuff and goes far to help uncross and unjinx even the most long-standing ickies. Jinx-Breaker and Uncrossing bath crystals are also options, but the herbal bath is really wonderful if you don't mind taking the time to make the tea.

After that, make sure to stay protected. Fixing your clothes as well as your man's with a bit of Fiery Wall of Protection bath crystals dissolved in the laundry water is one way to do it. Another great way for your home is the buried knife spell Conjure Man Ali has shared on some of the recent LM radio shows which you can listen to.

For your finances, work two aspects: one, getting money from your ex. For that, Pay Me products work great. On the other hand, work toward your own financial independence through employment, savings and wise decisions and planning. On that front, Steady Work and Money Stay With Me are both great choices, particularly in tandem.

Hopefully since the date you have posted, things have already improved some, but do please keep us informed on how things develop in the coming months.

Many Blessings,
Aura.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

happylady

Unread post by happylady » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 am

Hello, everyone~
I have a general question. If you are performing a spell against a stalker who uses black magic, can't the stalker just use magic to counteract all your workings? What happens? Do you keep going back and forth? You perform a spell - then he performs a spell and so on? When does it end?
I would appreciate any feedback.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:36 pm

happylady wrote:Hello, everyone~
I have a general question. If you are performing a spell against a stalker who uses black magic, can't the stalker just use magic to counteract all your workings? What happens? Do you keep going back and forth? You perform a spell - then he performs a spell and so on? When does it end?
I would appreciate any feedback.
When dealing with someone who is working magic against you. Better to 1-up them. Try reaching out to a Higher Power to act for you. Whatever Deity, Saint, or Angel that may be for you.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 pm

It seems like this might be a good time to use a mirror box, to reflect their own nasty work back upon them.

happylady

Unread post by happylady » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:28 am

Dear Apollo Dark and candiijojo,
Thank you for your responses. I think they're both good ideas. I'm going to enlist archangel Michael and make a mirror box. Brightest blessings to you!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:41 am

You can find instructions for the mirror box here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm

happylady wrote:Dear Apollo Dark and candiijojo,
Thank you for your responses. I think they're both good ideas. I'm going to enlist archangel Michael and make a mirror box. Brightest blessings to you!
Michael is the best around when it comes to thwarting the Dark Arts and Spirits. He is the one that defeated Lucifer after all. The mightiest of all Dark Spirits.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

rjnino
Newly Registered

Unread post by rjnino » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:44 am

Im curious about a reversing or protection ritual for my family, myself and property. I have been told that someone placed something on my property to cause problems. I do have the Santisima Muerte also that I plan to ask for protection. But not too sure where to start. I have read the forums and it talks about chinese wash, etc. But if I dont know where it is or what was done, then how do I start uncrossing. Im mad and tired of all the problems. I have used sage, church incense (myrrh, francinsence, copal, tears of Maria) it helps for little while, but it seems to turn up again.

I know the person that did this and this is her second attempt after thank God defeating the first spell.

bernard57

Unread post by bernard57 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:53 am

I have a question concerning a ongoing attack a smell the stuff and it is ongoing .
I have taken uncrossing bath on and off for a year. What else can I do, also have
done protection work and noting is working .

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 am

Hi bernard57,

In addition to any spiritual work you do, you may also want to consult a medical Professional to make sure that there isn't a physical cause for the strange smell, since this can be a symptom of some illnesses. Other causes of strange smells, especially those experienced in certain locations but not at other places, can be mould in the walls of a home or off-gassing from newly installed carpets. Please check these mundane reasons and rule them out.

Typically Uncrossing or 13-herb baths are able to take off the most stubborn of work when properly done over a prolonged period of time. Sometimes working these in conjunction with some hands-on work can be of help. If this hasn't been working for you, consider getting a reading from one of the members of AIRR since they are also proficient rootworkers: thus not only will they be able to ascertain what's going on but what to do about it as well. You can look through the list of AIRR members here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 pm

I often smell things others can't ... seems to be related to my migraines somehow. Sometimes an animal can die in your attic or in a wall and rain can stir up the odor. Like Aura said ... rule out these things first. Good Luck.

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi to all,

I was eating with my family and I saw a black entity on my right side a few seconds and after I listen a big noise in my left ear and I was feeling my head tourning around... I took a black candel and I cleaned my head and body and I put some van van oil end opener road powder and I am feeling better..

What I can do for protect my head and protect me from bad entity? or what is the most powerful hoodoo protection that I can do ? Sometimes I tour myself because I am feeling someone is follow me...like if someone wants to know what I am doing or where I am....

Another problem I don't know how is my possible enemy...but my tarot cards are telling me that energy is bad and it is came to me for make me confusion on my emotions....

Thank you for all advices that I could receive.

Bye Magister9 :D
Blessing and luck

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi Magister9,

I recommend you cleanse your home with some Chinese wash, and also cleanse yourself by using some uncrossing products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Next, protect yourself with a fire wall of protection spell. You can read about how to preform it yourself here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Hope this helps, Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Thanks starry,

There are some protection bottle? Maybe with sharp thinks inside?

Bye Magister9
Blessing and luck

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Yeah, Luckymojo sells bottle spells. I recommend you get the Archangel Michael Bottle Spell for protection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, and if it isn't please move the post to the right one, but I need information on a simple and effective "blind and bind" on a group of people.

I'm planning a vinegar bottle on a single target, but this target has several friends who are all members of one group, all of whom are connected by the fact that they have psychic and/or magical interests or abilities.

I've had a reading and my work is justified....but I suddenly and unexpectedly have reason to be concerned that the target and his friends will recognize the work I'll do. It wasn't such a pressing issue but just today I received word that "the target knows that I know what's happened" that's driving my work.

So I'm concerned he and his cohorts will be paying closer attention for a while.

I just yesterday ordered from LM and if I had known then what I do know I would have asked for advice selecting the appropriate items to purchase at that time, and I'd put FWP on my mental LM wish list, but I'm committed to setting the jar now as the work definitely needs doing now.

I have Van Van oil, and Hyssop and Rue for cleansing and protecting myself. I also have on hand as sachet Run Devil Run and Controlling powder, neither of which I've yet used. Additionally I have Graveyard Dirt, Hot Foot powder, Master Root, John the Conqueror root, Mullein, Calamus, Licorice root, Alum, Poppy seeds, and Dog and Cat feces, lots of candles. I've been trying to fill my "pantry" as budget allows but I won't be able to purchase anything else here for a while.

I have good concerns from the target: hair, semen, signature and worn underwear and socks.

I don't have personal concerns from any of the friends, but I can get photos, birth dates, addresses etc.

1) Can I generically protect from the group, or do I have to treat them individually?

2) What do you suggest, using the products I have on hand?

I thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 am

littlestevei,

1) Yes, you can protect yourself from a known group of people, but the most effective way is to name each one individually and then assemble all of their links (names, birth dates, photos into one container.

2) I would suggest a freezer spell.

There is a good spell for this here and it uses some of the supplies you mentioned:

http://luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

You may read more about freezer spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Going up against a group of people is always tricky, especially a group of magical practitioners.

In addition to the great recommendations given my Miss cat, I suggest you do your work within a five spot of Bay Leaves which helps to ensure that your work cannot be sent back at you, and to also create for yourself a protection bottle. I like working both ends in cases like this--blinding them and protection yourself.

Take your photo and on the back write out the complete Psalm 91, fold up your hair into this and place this in a bottle of Salt, Slippery Elm, and Bay Leaves. Salt is a powerful protector, Slippery Elm can help you slip through people's gossip and keeps you safe from them talking behind your back, and Bay Leaves keeps their evil away. Affix to the outside of the bottle a few small mirrors so that they are facing outwards. Smoke this bottle in Fiery Wall of Protection incense and place on your windowsill so that any evil that comes your way will be reflected back by the mirrors and you're kept safe within the bottle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Thank you so much Miss Cat and ConjureMan Ali, your advice is awesome! I respect you tremendously for the concern and expertise you reveal in this forum. Miss Cat I especially like the Run Devil Run spell you suggested. I'm going to prepare it right away in conjunction with ConjureMan's advice on using Bay Leaf.

The people in the group concerned, with only one possible exception, are not adept at or willing to attempt coercive or black magic. So while my concern at this time is primarily that my work will be discerned, I need to prevent any potential reversal.

Coincidentally, earlier today I'd decided as I'm already working a couple bottle spells, have ordered supplies to start a doll baby which will need tending, (and now will be preparing another spell or two) I need to upgrade my protection.

As I'm aware it will require a lot of energy to properly work all the new spells in quick order, which I prefer for my purpose, I think I may additionally purchase some ready made protection. Jack Ball? Mojo hand? I know both will need care. What do you recommend to suit my need for protection and personal power?

Thank you again for providing this forum online, it's such a great resource.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed references to specific practices

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:46 pm

littlestevie --

Glad you found the information useful.

Regarding your additional question, either can be used that way. We make a protection mojo hand, and any Jack can be used for protection as well as for power and luck. This thread is not about mojo hands or Jacks, however, it is specifically about protection from seers, diviners, and magic users.
catherine yronwode

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Thank you again, Miss Cat.

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Would it be ok to add banishing oil to my protection bottle to banish all evil?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Nah. You don't want to add Banishing to conjure intended for protection. Banishing spiritual supplies are designed to remove unwanted people or conditions in the same vein as Hot Foot but much milder, as indicated on the webpage.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Thanks jwmcclin! I heard that egg shells are a good addition to protection spells too as they have a strong protective significance!

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:17 am

I did my first witch bottle about a week ago. I wasn't sure if it was working until I heard a voice this morning say, " Do you plan on setting me free anytime soon"! It shocked me. I ran across the witch bottle spell and fished around on here for information, this site is so helpful. Thanks a bunch everybody!

I'm noticing that I'm pretty good with bottle spells so far, but I'm still a newbie hoodoo-er.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Congrats, Curious Chic!
That's wonderful!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

affie

Unread post by affie » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:44 am

Hi everyone...... I'm in need of advice and I'll try to be as short as possible. Last year I found out that I was worked on and basically my life was turned upside down. I used to be an entertainer in my country an very successful and all of a sudden I moved from my country to the US and things haven't been going well. Fast forwarding a bit, I had some work done by non-airr worker to remove whatever was done to me and I thought my life would go back to being smooth sailing but that was not the case. I went to the same reader and was told that my ex boyfriends daughters mom is burning candles on me to 1(keep him and I apart) and 2(cross my life up). I found out this back in July. Before I found this out I knew something was wrong because I'm a person who dreams a lot, and my dreams usually come to pass, but within the past few months I haven't been dreaming anything, lost my job,lost my best friend (for no apparent reason... She turned on me one day and had no reason why) sprained my ankle and wasn't able to even look for a job for 2 months because I couldn't walk, had my husband basically tell me he wasn't giving me my greencard and that I should divorce him, I mean all that can go wrong did go wrong. So I'm here now because I want to get rid of who ever is doing these thing to me and get my life back. I Intend to use an Airr worker because I've had exceptional results In the past with them. I'm posting because in the meanwhile (I haven't contacted the worker is like to work with as yet) is there something I can do to protect myself or any products you suggest I can order to use still,(keeping in mind I can't burn candles for privacy reasons which is mainly why I need to use a root worker) and can anyone suggest some psalms to read that will be helpful in my situation?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:45 am

Get and use the following:
You might also follow up with comfrey root (http://www.herb-magic.com/comfrey-root.html), which will put down roots wherever it falls -- so you can thrive wherever you go. Trying to orient yourself in a foreign country must add even more difficulty.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Ganesha

Unread post by Ganesha » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:17 pm

What if someone does a binding or banishing spell. Will a mirror box work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello, Ganesha,
I am not quite sure what you're asking.
But, I always do mirror box spells along with my banishing and binding spells as an extra spell. ALWAYS.
It can only help
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

FemaleOne

Unread post by FemaleOne » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 am

:?: I have some questions I am hoping someone can answer for me or point me into the right direction to find out why this happened (I am a newbie to all of this):

Some weeks ago I had an expert cast a break up and return lover spell for me on someone I was with, whose significant other placed a love spell on them and had them cut me off...I found that out through divination with another expert. The night they cast it, I had an incredibly sharp pain in the upper right side of my belly while seeing a dark shadow out of my left eye and a small flash of light out of my right eye. Each time I would blink it was still there (the shadow) and it looked like it was trying to come from out of my wall, then I went into another room to sit down but it was still there in my eyesight. It was really strange. The pain lasted about 10 minutes and then just disappeared and so did the shadow at the same time. It was quite frightening.

At least I know she cast the spell but what does this affect mean? Does anyone know? Spiritual attack perhaps? Why would there be physical pain on me? :o

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, FemaleOne ,
First and foremost, PLEASE see a physician immediately.
There's a lot of possible medical problems that may be going on. Don't just dismiss this as a spiritual attack.
And, sometimes, we will see things in our peripheral vision (or even looking straight at something) which could indicate a specific medical problem.
AS far as the "expert" spell caster, I can't explain why this happened. But I will tell you that if it is magic, it should not affect you this way.
I am going to move and merge your post to the subforum on spiritual attacks.
But PLEASE see a physician. PLEASE
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

FemaleOne

Unread post by FemaleOne » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:05 am

Thank you Miss Aida I will see a doctor for sure. I need to have a physical anyway, so I will make sure I tell him also once the appointment is set and I go in to see him.

It was just so strange and hasn't happened since, so that is why I wanted some guidance. I appreciate your advice! :)

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Is there a symbol or something that you can mark yourself before letting someone take your picture so they cannot use that image to harm you?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Great question, I would love other opinions to see what they do.. what comes to mind is always doing protection and cleaning work ( as one should), carry a protection mojo, do not let your photo be taken by anyone that you do not know or trust ( notice many workers use other photos them themselves), and a reversed mirror with you in the inside so any negativity will bounce back. Great question!!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Hello, angelael,

Yes, that is a GREAT question!

You can use Fiery wall of Protection oil on your third eye (and nobody will see) in any protection symbol that is comfortable to you (Star of David? Cross? Pentagram? etc).

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And then never look directly into the camera. It is the eyes showing that makes the image of yourself vulnerable.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:52 am

angelael wrote:Is there a symbol or something that you can mark yourself before letting someone take your picture so they cannot use that image to harm you?
Any protective charm can be used. It doesn't even have to be visible in the photograph. You can have a protective mojo under your clothing, or wear a hamsa hand necklace, or -- as our forum owner catherine yronwode has done -- even allow your picture be taken while making a protective charm!

If you will be posting the photograph yourself, and have some graphic skills, you can even insert a protective sigil or symbol, or even a Bible verse; color it very similar to the area of the picture where it will appear, and keep it small. Like a watermark that you don't particularly want anyone to notice.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Thanks for all your responses j82, Miss Aida and MissMichaele. I will be attending a celebration dinner with a small group and I will be using your suggestions.

Tigress
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tigress » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:21 am

Someone close to me has been being psychically attacked for many years now by three men who are likely possessed by evil beings. When she is attacked she gets severely sick and experiences a feeling of having "twisted knots and bricks" in her stomach. We will say prayers and do cleansings when she feels attacked and she'll feel fine for about 10 minutes to a few hours and then she'll "hit a wall" again. Also, when she is attacked, she often begins to say things that aren't like her. This goes away after prayer and cleansing.
One of these men who psychically attacks her is a noted con man who has spent his entire life sucking on others. Many of those whom he's stolen from and conned have also tended to end up dead from various illnesses or become drug addicts. The other two men have shown classic signs of possession (there has not been an opportunity to test the first man to see if he's possessed, but he likely is). When psalms are prayed around them they will try to get the speaker to stop, one has started screaming in tongues (he has spoken a different language than English his whole life), and they both will blaspheme God and all things Divine. They run out of the room quickly after the psalms have begun to be prayed, especially psalm 29 which is reputed to be for casting evil out of another. They have responded in showing darkness and extreme negativity to Bottle Spells designed to "pin and drown" evil, they can't stand cleansing incense, and they hate Tibetan prayer flags. One of these men has repeatedly verbalized that he wishes for the woman being psychically attacked that "I WISH SHE WOULD JUST DIE!!!" and "WHEN IS SHE GONNA DIE???!!!!" (Note, the man who says these things is confirmed to dabble in the dark arts.)
The psychic attacks have been getting worse and worse. I desperately need to find a spiritual healer who can help us, but I've had no luck so far.

I am desperate for help. Please help. She needs something truly powerful and lasting that will protect her.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, Tigress,

I first vehemently suggest that your friend see a physician as soon as possible. Then...

It's best for your friend to get a reading on this.

My advice is to go to the AIRR webpage and see which rootworkers handle these type of problems

http://readersandrootowrkers.org

Wishing your friend the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”