Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 am

If you feel comfortable working with saints, please employ the help of St. Michael he will strike down anyone that tries to harm you. I would work with him in addition to the FWP stuff you are already doing. Also, put this woman in a mirror box, so that she cannot keep harming you, but when she does it will cause her to be harmed as well.

For your ex husband, put him in a sweet jar if you have not already done so. If not do some pay me now work. That is a great spell to do in order to get your money that is owed to you.

I understand how you are feeling, but try to remain as calm as you can, and keep working on cleansing yourself. Make sure you have more adequate protection rather than just the FWP. Saint Michael you can get some angelica root and some olive oil on a red light. Pray to him, and ask him to protect you from this woman. Trust me he will definitely help you. I just think you need to switch it up a bit, and not do the same thing and get zapped.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Also, if you do not have a green devil candle, a plain green candle will work just fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:15 am

Dear STSK7, thank you for your prompt reply.... I pray to St Michael every day... I read in the forum that a member has a FWP altar and I did that too.. I put my pic and the pic of my loved ones for protection and I also put my certs and job application forms to uncrossing and protect them, i light incense everyday...

I will try the mirror box however I wanted to do all the graveyard works and collect graveyard dirt, when I go back to my birth country, where my father was buried... so I am doing all the protection work, to go back to my country first... and i have to face so many obstalces.

my ex husband is a psychopath... i tried working on him during the marriage and nothing was a success.. I gave up on him... I am just waiting patiently t get a job and pay a lawyer to get a divorce, that's all.......

thank you for your kind words... I pray to st Michael all the time.... Appreciate you reply...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm sorry to hear that yet another obstacle has been thrown your way. Some one is definately trying to hamper you. I've sent you a PM... Keep the faith, everything will be ok. Remember, your mind (your thoughts) is a powerful tool, so try and visualize only the final outcome (good things and progress). God Bless!

Peace Be With You!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:01 am

thanks Guided09, I was just sooooooo frustrated during the past 1 week..... Luckily this time I have joined this forum... So I can get help fast. that is the bright side of this problem....... I also took a 13 herbal bath last night, I feel better now....

I appreciate you PM....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 am

Glad you feel better. Make sure you keep protecting yourself as well.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:16 am

thanks STSK7, nice to hear from you too....

there are so many psalms that i can read...

and not forgetting St. Michael....

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 am

The complete list of psalms is here, courtesy of AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms
coastwitch

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:58 am

GOOD DAY! I was wondering what type of cleansing can be used on children if u feel someone has placed a spirit on ur children and how safe is it? and how to keep them protected from evil,hurt/harm?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 am

Any of the baths made by LM can be used on kids as they are all bath salts which are added to bathwater - though I would pause before using them on small infants. The LM herb baths that you steep into a tea and then add to bathwater would be gentler as they don't contain salts.

You can petition St. Michael to protect the kids, and perhaps make a nice white flannel mojo from an Angelica root and flax seed with a hair from the child and a petition paper, all anointed with Protection oil.

You should get a reading with a worker though to determine if there has actually been work done against the child, and if so what kind. That way you'll know exactly what you are up against and what you need to do.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 pm

THANX soo much

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:54 am

My two daughters are very sensitive to spiritual beings and thus attract a fair amount of attention from them; sometimes I find it necessary to do some cleansing work when we find some unwelcome guests hanging around the house. Some of the methods I use are gentle baths brewed from herbs and smoking the house with cleansing/bansishing type incenses.

Since we do work with our ancestors and other familiar spirits, I have to use discretion in my methods to ensure that I don't make them feel unwelcome in the process of taking up the welcome mat for the more bothersome types. As such, the types of cleansing and banishing work I do may not be suitable for someone who wants to be done with the spirit once and for all. One tactic I use is to get the beloved spirits to aid me in moving the trouble makers out. If someone wanted no spirit activity in the home, camphor would do the trick, but that is not an option for us.

The protective toby that Devi mentioned works very well; I made a pair of those for my girls at one point when we were having issues with an especially unpleasant spirit lurking about the house.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Hexxy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hexxy » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Greetings,
How do you protect yourself from falling victim to work being done against you? Especially love spells and dark work. Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:57 pm

A regular routine of personal & home cleansings and protection work. What types are used are up to the individual.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Their are tons of different forms of protection, from wearing a silver dime on your ankle, to carrying a mojo, to candle work.

I suggest you read these pages to get a good basic understanding of protection work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fearnotevil.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And before you do protection work you must do cleansing.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 pm

...and all these come as spell kits except for protection; if you are not clear on what to do. Fear Not To Walk over Evil includes the 13 herb cleansing bath (which is a personal favorite).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Hexxy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hexxy » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Greetings,
Thanks for all the good info.
Are there any saints in particular to invoke for protection from magic?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:09 pm

St. Michael and St. Cypriano

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Including Ammonia in your cleansing rights has the repuation of breaking the power of spells, jinxes, and tricks. After a thorough cleansing seal your house and your persons by performing protection work. Bay Leaves, Camphor, Salt, Devil's Shoestring, Bat Nut, Silver Dimes, Indian Head Pennies, and Powdered Eggshells are great for protecting yourself. Use any grouping of these or others listed on the LM site to help keep yourself safe from spells thrown against you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Protection conjure hands are items kids are fond of. Most people are worried about giving kids mojo hands because they fear that their kids will let other kids touch them or they will loose them, but surprisingly I've found the opposite those times I've created them for children. Usually children love having a secret they can keep with their parents and they will cherish and guard that mojo hand better than most adults i've seen. Its also not surprising that I've seen a few of them actually talk to their mojo hands, tell them about their day, what they were afraid of. They work wonderfully.

I might also suggest creating a necklace or anklet out of an coin-either a silver dime or an indian head penny. Anoint with some Protection oil and let them be guards over your children. Good luck.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 pm

I also do a basic step by placing a glass of water under the bed to adsorb negative energies. The necklace is a great idea especially for little girls if they like girly stuff. They can choose one that they like and identify with and it can be charged for the intent. I have also used a dime in the year of birth.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:49 am

If you're sure the kids won't drink the water, you can put a bit of camphor in the water to give it an extra strong dose of "stay the hell away spirits!". But only if they won't drink it, as camphor is toxic.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Thank u all for ur ideas and blessings to everyone

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi there,

so, my Protection candle "took a hit" for me. My new Protection materials are ordered, but haven't shipped yet. The shop said to use a white tea light and put energy into it. I also will try to pick up an unscented pillar candle, plus I have a white candle shaped like a cat that I think would help (I have cats, and they are protective of me. :D

My question is, which oils best to dress it with in a pinch? I don't have Protection yet.

I do have:
Healing
Van Van
Victory
Crown of Success
St. Expedite
Reversal
Crucible of Courage
Japanese Lucky 7-oil blend

and a bunch of love oils.
I put healing and Van Van on it, and some of the Japanese Lucky 7 oil.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:03 pm

I would use VanVan and Reversal

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Van Van, Victory, and Reversal might be a great mix. In reality, Van Van has a tendency to be all-purpose and may do the job in of it self.

While you are waiting for your materials to arrive, take a few tealights and arrange them with one in the middle and the rest in a ring around it. Dress them with the oils mentioned while praying for your protection, that the Lord shield you with His hand. Connect the ring of tealights with a bit of salt and let that burn down while calling out for your protection. When it all burns down take a bit of this salt and sprinkle it in the four corners of your house.

You might also consider anointing a mirror with Reversal oil and setting it up in your house to send back whatever is thrown at you.

Good luck.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Oh, thank you so much, this is very very helpful. I have seasalt and all of these ingredients too.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 pm

You have some great advice here freegirl.

Azna21

Unread post by Azna21 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:51 pm

I second w/Devi re the reversal & Van Van (one of my favs) oils, as well as love Conjure Man’s ritual highlighting the importance of salt. Do you like to use botanicals as well? If so you can p/u some protective herbs that are high esteemed from protectants in rootwork. Mint and eucalyptus ring an immediate bell, and I know Cat lists several more in her HHRM book.

Likewise, I assume the 7-oil blend reference is the 7-11 Holy Oil (another one of my favs)? After you do the protection ritual, you can light white candles dressed w/this oil to help align you & your home environment w/protectors of the spiritual world (ancestors, angels, saints, etc.). Calling forth benevolent spirits and giving thanks through offerings (such as flowers specific to the liking of the particular saint, burning benzoin, sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh, etc.) ensures your continued protection and in my opinion makes life in general so much sweeter.

Good luck & good for you on realizing the importance of spiritual protection!!

Love & light,

Azna21

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Thank you, this is also a great idea. I lit the tea lights around a few days in a row, and now have a white pillar candle going, still surrounded by salt. It is definitely calming. I will now try cleansing the candles, I hadn't been before. I have the 7-11 Holy Oil but didn't really know how to use it. This is a good idea.

justa

Unread post by justa » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:17 am

Hello! I really hope someone can advise me. My rootworker has confirmed that someone has thrown for me and has pescribed something to help with this. I plan on calling Lucky Mojo today to order certain products that he has advised and he will be doing some work too. It is just that, in England it is 9am and I can't call the store till 6pm my time, that's when I shall be able to converse with my rootworker too. I just feel very creeped out nervous and upset, and worry that my enemy will get drift of me discovering her crossing me and hit me again. The reading said she hadn't finshed yet. I'm unsure just who it is yet also. Is there anything I can do/use as a temporary measure until I can speak to the store and my rootworker later? Any herb I can pick from the garden or candle to burn? Anything at all? Thanks guys

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:23 am

Prayer is very strong. I advise that you pray to Saint Michael for he is a great protector until you can call the store in a few hours.

Also, relax. It is unnerving but you do know that you can overcome this.

Be Blessed!

justa

Unread post by justa » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 am

Yes of course, prayer. I sent my little one of with friends to get her out of harms way and I'll pray very hard. Thank you

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:25 am

My husband did a reading and, long story short, was told this girlfriend of my now former partner M. was crossing him. (Recap, there's 4 of us in a primary relationship, I was involved in a secondary relationship with M. then later found he had a girlfriend and all hell broke loose) I was also told that EITHER we needed to cross her, or she was crossing us. Last week, my girlfriend S. is in the hospital. We don't know what's wrong with her. Every test comes out negative. A little after that, when I start doing reversing magic, I find it difficult to eat and sleep. I've lost 7 lbs in two weeks. My husband and I have the biggest fight we've ever had out of seemingly nowhere and that almost broke us up, too. Everything is screwed up and I've only begun to try and stop her.

Is this that b***h's way of crossing us? Or is it just a huge coincidence in my head?

And if she IS the reason, what the heck do I do, b/c I've done a freezer spell on her AND a mirror box and none of this has gotten resolved. At this point, I couldn't care less if she's crossed my former partner M. My compassion and wanting to help him is pretty much spread thin. That horrid woman has attacked my family and she has to be stopped. Help is appreciated.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 am

It sounds like crossing work to me and you need protection. She may not be a rootworker but she's sending out strong negative energy and some people can do a lot with force of will. This is the same woman who punched her hand through a wall and hacked the facebook account, right?

Are you still moving across the country? Call LuckyMojo asap and have vigil lights set, fiery wall of protection, fear not, run devil run. Light a candle at home-- white, dressed with oils, if you don't have a vigil candle. And REVERSING is key as well. Good luck!

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:39 am

Oh yeah, it's that woman. She CRAZY.

If things don't get resolved with my husband, I'm going home to my parents. I would fly out Sunday. I can't deal with this getting worse. I don't want to do that, but I honestly don't have the strength to fix my relationship with him AND keep myself alive.

My reversing supplies are out and fiery wall of protection as well, with both scheduled to be here by Thursday. Until then, are their other things I can use? I have Essence of Bend Over, Do As I Say, Master, could I try to bind her I guess?

I don't care if I'm sick, but my girfriend needs to get better. Is reversing the only way to help her if it is indeed the psycho attacking her? In the same vein, since this fight with my husband came out of nowhere, would reversing make that stop, too, if it was due to crazy's negative energy?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:47 am

Well, its interesting to see how this situation played out. When going up against someone that does magic no matter what area it comes from, you have to be ready for a war per se. This is more than a person just sending out negativity. I believe she is doing some crossing work on you, and if she can't get YOU...she is going to get the people AROUND you. Therefore she is still making you miserable indirectly.

Many of us in the previous thread recommended that you do some fiery wall of protection work. Now in this situation, I would make sure you put this woman in mirror box to contain her as best you can.

Next, I would clean yourself, and all partners involved by creating some baby dolls for each partner. Then you can create a cleansing bath, and bathe each doll as if you were bathing the person themselves. You can get uncrossing or jinx breaker bath crystals or you can use hyssop, rue, and eucalyptus. Make sure you cleanse yourself as well. You can cleanse yourself with an egg as well...rolling it down your body. In this case, I would break the egg in a clear bowl, and see if the egg comes out normal. However, if there is blood, hair, or anything else that is usual you are crossed, and to keep cleanse yourself.

I would make sure that you cleanse your home as well. You can simply get some chinese wash and spray it on your carpet or floor, and sweep out the door...get rid of the broom afterwards.

For protection, you need to make sure you protect EVERYONE. Uncrossing work AND protection work is the key here, and in this case its going to be on going protection for a while so you might want to employ the help of a saint because this woman is quite serious in ruining your life.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 am

Reversing is not going to stop her from attacking you. However, if you put her in a mirror box it will reverse the negativity and magic she is generating right back to her, and it will contain her. But I would not just go with a mirror box in the long run, you should always be protecting yourself, and your loved ones.

I would construct the mirror box NOW. If you do not have a black woman figure candle, then make a baby doll, and bind her hands, and feet with string, and I would even put something over her eyes, and put her in the mirror box.

For your girlfriend, and anyone else you need to uncross her (I mentioned in the previous thread) and you need to protect her from being attacked further. Then you need to follow up with a healing candle so she can get well.

If you want to fix the relationship with your husband, then you need to do some love uncrossing work, and uncross your relationship. Then you need to follow up with some protection for the relationship as well.

Cleansing and protection are what you need. And I would strongly recommend that you get a reading to see how you should approach this situation.

LilCassandra wrote:Oh yeah, it's that woman. She CRAZY.

If things don't get resolved with my husband, I'm going home to my parents. I would fly out Sunday. I can't deal with this getting worse. I don't want to do that, but I honestly don't have the strength to fix my relationship with him AND keep myself alive.

My reversing supplies are out and fiery wall of protection as well, with both scheduled to be here by Thursday. Until then, are their other things I can use? I have Essence of Bend Over, Do As I Say, Master, could I try to bind her I guess?

I don't care if I'm sick, but my girfriend needs to get better. Is reversing the only way to help her if it is indeed the psycho attacking her? In the same vein, since this fight with my husband came out of nowhere, would reversing make that stop, too, if it was due to crazy's negative energy?

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:58 am

Did the mirror box and tossed it into the Hudson. Did the cleansing after. Did a freezer spell. Put up fiery wall of protection over two weeks ago and kept it up until I ran out of oil a few days ago, then I just kept lighting candles to the Angel Michael asking for protection. My husband cleans (yeah, yeah, I know) and he used Chinese wash for the floors the last time and prayed the house be cleansed, then went around with a sage stick.

What do I do, do another mirror box? Obviously the first one turned out splendidly. :shock:

I'm going tonight to my two partner's apartment to see if she's left tricks there so I'll do the dolls and bathe them tonight. I can't sew, but my girl S. can, so would it be better if we did the cleansing together since we're both involved in this and we both do hoodoo?

What saint do I use here? I always use the Angel Michael. I don't know what's more appropriate than that.

This isn't defensive, but for when this is done, what's the strongest magic to hurt someone? Damnation, revenge, or crossing? This woman is dead for what's she's done to my family.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Before you even think about retaliating, I would recommend that you get a reading to make sure its her, and if she is in fact working alone. Again, do not go running into a house on fire without having a plan, and being protected.

When you did the fiery wall of protection, and petition to St. Michael. Did you just protect yourself? From what you said she is not attacking YOU directly, but she is attacking everyone around you, which might explain why nothing has directly hit you. Its great that your husband cleaned the house but if you are not protecting him as well, then that's why he was affected.

In this case, i would work with St. Cyprian. He can help against magical attacks.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintcyprian.html

Your girlfriend and you can both cleanse yourselves, and then do the dolls for anyone that you cannot do the cleansing bath to or the if do not participate or believe in hoodoo. But if you are going to cleanse you need to make sure you protect. Otherwise its like bathing in the mud, or trying to cleanse yourself while someone is throwing mud at you.

Lastly, I would employ the help of a professional rootworker, or at least get a consultation.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 pm

I did protection work on everyone but I'll honestly admit I did more for myself since I thought I was the prime target. I did a candle each for them, the seven day ones, but I've kept candles for myself since the last time I posted about this situation. I should've assumed she would do this. I'll renew everything tonight, put new wards on their apartment and mine, and add protection work to the poppets after I cleanse them.

I have indeed set up a consultation and will not send anything directly at her until I know what's going on. It's just difficult not to want revenge when you're watching someone you love crying b/c the pain won't stop and no one knows why it's there, and then when that person is in the hospital not be allowed in when she's asking for you b/c you aren't "family". Maybe tranquility isn't such a bad idea in this case, either?

I'll stop by St. Patrick's Cathedral tonight and light some candles to Jude. Anything can't hurt right now.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 pm

You are getting good advice. I have had some serious negativity thrown at me too-- Cat agreed that I was under attack-- and this person definitely harmed the people around me. It's not crazy. Shortly after this person became mad at me, my mother dreamed she was dying and my best friend dreamed we'd had a fight. I put both of them in with my vigil candles at Lucky Mojo and the dreams stopped. I also had a day where all day long I was having terrible thoughts and images, almost suicidal, then I lit the reversal candle and they went pouf, away. I believe she even had a hand in harming a friend who had a stroke and my cat with cancer.

Get an amulet-- if you don't have one or while it's made, wear some hematite. Do the cleansing baths-- I did 13 herb baths for 13 days and that really, really helped.

I did not know that about St. Cyprian, very interesting. Definitely get a reading! Cat has been enormously helpful to me, and Lucky Mojo can set vigil candles for you tonight. You can turn all this around, I am sure of it. You can probably get a ten-minute reading today. Do it. Cat can also advise you which is wonderful!

Oh and as far as using what you have-- yes! Essence of Bend Over-- command her to stop. Do as I say-- ditto. Master-- increase your power. Be creative.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Cassandra,

I understand because if someone was attacking me, my family, or friends, they better be prepared for life time war. Once a person gets on my bad side...its pretty hard to get off. So I see where you are coming from. I'm not telling you to NOT do that, but right now...its not a good idea because you have bigger fish to fry right now.

So I would do the uncrossing and protection work, and keep it ongoing. Make sure you protect yourself from ANY magical attacks as well as your relatives.

And yes get some calming and tranquility work going for your loved one, and get some healing work going to help her as well.

As far as working with what you have, I am sure between you and your friend you both have something you can employ. I would not use essence of bend over, or do as I say because the odds of it working especially if she has protection work employed might take more force. I would recommend getting some devil's shoe string and some knot weed to bind this woman along with some black mustard seeds and some poppy seeds. Put all these ingredient in a black baby doll. Bind her arms and hands...cover the eyes, and throw it in the river.

In addition, I would get some elder flower protection to protect your property from prying eyes so she cant see what you are doing as far as magic.

Good luck and feel free to PM me if you need any further ideas.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Another thought...I would go around your property, and see if she has buried any bottle spells or anything of that nature.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks so much to everyone for all their advice even if I haven't been the friendliest person. I seriously appreciate it.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 pm

I doubt she would come from out of state to put a bottle on my property, but I checked anyway since their isn't much non-concrete, and we're good.

I have another slight issue to add to this. M is currently out of state with his girlfriend. He planned to return yesterday or today. The issue is he lives with my two partners. I'm going over there tonight to do spellwork with S, and we can't reach M to find out if/when he's coming back, so I'm worried about him disrupting what we're doing. The bedroom is pretty much a bed and 2 ft of space so that isn't an option for spellwork. If he does show up, and sees us doing magic, anyone got advice on how to convince him it has nothing to do with him? He's pretty stupid, but still...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Well no wonder he is not responding to your text message. My advice would be to do the spell work in the bathroom, and lock the door. If he asks what you are doing, say you are giving each other manicures or doing her hair....and have those products everywhere. Perhaps you might have to start the work and take the rest back to your house.

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Star, the other my favorite guru :D here, I share your philosophy of “do not mess with me” :evil: , but lifetime war?...Is not that too tiresome and energy consuming? Is not better, just to have some strong protection against possible attack? I would say, it is better to escape this type of situation or people, but with so many people now practicing some kind of magic, how you know who you got offend even unintentionally. Plus, there people who do not practice magic, but have some something to get back at people who offend them. I would not say that something is energy, because I am personally low on energy, but still we could send negative something, if we got offended or even mad at somebody. And look even here we have people you never would suspect to practice magic. Mary, Ph.D., you Star, in Master program. We have a German lady from small town. I do not know who ConjureMan is, but he is so well spoken and intelligent. I looked at Juju natal chart. She should not be here at all from astrological point. She supposed to be too educated and have to be much better spoken, then the way she presents her here. And she actually admitted that I was right. We have different nationalities, ethnicities, religious backgrounds. Who would suspect all these people into magic :?: I am probably the most difficult to recognize. I am from background, that you never suspect would be remotely interesting in anything which does not have rational explanation or facts behind. So how to get around and not to offend potential witch or people with ability to send negative energy? Or prevent nasty people from doing something?

Protection seems the only option not to get in life long battle.

BUT… From this thread LilCassandra done everything, at least what I learned here about protection. She prayed to Archangel Michael, have FWOP, done cleansing. What else? Why it is not working? You recommend her to do reading. But what would reading do? Find out that somebody else done the work on her? She is pretty much sure, who did. And even if somebody else done, what she can do? She already does all protection which was recommended at other threads. Why it is not working? Stesev used to complain, that she was following all recommendation and still she had so much problems. Is that possible, that here also a person has to have a talent with protection like with spell casting? Some people can do spell cast and some do not? And some can protect themselves and some do not?

And what to do for those who can not protect themselves? Also hire spellcasters for protection? But protection supposed to be done on regular basis. It is not one time spellcasting.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 pm

When someone messes with me, my family, or my friends, and it has to be something serious. It cannot be because someone simply made me have a bad day. With people that just piss me off such as cutting me off on the road I can let that go. However, I am talking about someone that is intentionally trying to hurt me, my family or friends. Regardless if it is magic or not, I will make them suffer for a lifetime. Again, it has to be something serious, and when I mean a lifetime of me making them suffer...I am the type that likes to lay low. People expect you to do something to them right after they have done something to you. I have a whole lifetime to get that person back. If I don't get the person tomorrow, I will get them, and there is no timeframe for revenge when it comes to messing with me, my family, or my friends. And most of the time I do not even need to light a candle, or set a light. When I am really pissed off, I can make things happen on pure thoughts.

I live in California, not to mention I live in Los angeles county. Here, in this city all kinds of people do magic. I am well aware of that. So I do not underestimate anyone. I have had so many experiences where random people...from the suburban mom to students...that for some reason gravitate towards me and discuss magic. Rootworkers do not have a particular image, and many of us are professionals from all walks of life.

How do you not piss someone off? Well first of all...I dont think its about that. You never know who you might offend, and certain things piss certain people off even when you do not mean to. And to be honest...that is THEIR problem NOT mine. However, I cleanse myself at the end of the day...even if its something simple as smudging myself with a sage stick. And I am always protecting myself with a mojo bag, and St. Michael. Someone does not have to be doing magic to greatly affect you with negativity. Protection and cleansing is like having car insurance. You don't wait until AFTER you have had an accident to get car insurance. By then you have already paid the price, and the same goes with magic. I'm sure someone on this board can testify that once you have been crossed, depending upon what has been thrown at you, it can take some time to get uncrossed.

In this instance, though...Cassandra knew this woman was doing magic, and no offense, but she was warned of the potentialities that could have came out of this situation. However, this is an opportunity for Cassandra to learn from this situation, and it will definitely help her grow as a rootworker. The woman that attacked Cassandra had already proven to be unstable, and was not going to stop until she felt she took Cassandra out for interfering with her relationship. Unfortunately, she took this out on Cassandra's loved ones, which is not okay in my book. This is why I never underestimate what lengths anyone will go to...to get revenge. When people do any kind of magic...you cannot underestimate their capabilities, and definitely don't bring a sword to a gun fight. I personally would never put myself in danger, and engage in a magical fight with someone without knowing what they are capable of. Even if I knew...you never know who they might know to really hurt you. Sometimes its just not worth it.

In this case, Cassandra stated that she spent more time on protecting herself rather than her loved ones around her. The attacker cannot directly affect Cassandra BUT she is affecting her indirectly by making those around her sick, and fighting with her. In this case, a reading is helpful because I have a feeling this attacker is not working alone, and a reading can tell her that. Cassandra's protection is working though, but more so on HER, and not her loved ones. This is why I recommended that she cleanse and protect everyone strongly in this situation. Also, when you are in a magical war (if thats what you want to call it) you need to make sure you are constantly protecting and cleansing yourself. I mean protection and cleansing wears off eventually, the energy eventually will fizzle out so that why some people cleanse their house once a week, or light a protection candle once a week. Protection can be done with jewelry, and other means as well. Vigil lights are great because they can keep heat on any situation. A spellcaster can employ their ancestors or a spirit to protect them as well. A spellcaster cannot do a FWP and expect it to last for 10 months, but if they back up the FWP spell kit so often with a FWP vigil light then they should be good.

Lastly, if someone else is helping the attacker, it is important to state in your intentions that you wanted to be protected from all magical negativity and mundane negativity rather than stating a specific person. For those that cannot protect themselves, a spellcaster can protect them as well .I recommended hiring a professional rootworker, or a least a consultation so they can better help if giving recommendation appropriate for the situation. In addition, they can provide more energy and power to help break a curse or provide protection. Do some people have the "gift" to do protection work as opposed to other work. I am sure that might be true. Most people don't find out the importance and their talent in protection or cleansing work until they have been attacked.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Not much to add to that excellent post except that a reading need not just be a reading but a consultation, where a rootworker advises on steps to take. I had a wonderful session with Cat recently where she taught me a spell I needed to know. Highly advised, because they will go through it with you and tailor it if needed. And the reading part can be just a few quick cards.

Another thought-- if you are doing spellwork where M. lives-- you can possibly dust sachet powder if you have any that is helpful in your situation too, like, if he is ust kowtowing to the crazy lady (sorry, but she did seem unstable), you could dust some crucible of courage sachet powder... or find the right herbs... it seems like a good opportunity to get something out of it.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Yes, I knew what I was getting myself into. I was stupid and naive and thought I could help a friend. I don't regret why I did it, but it's done. Now, I agree with Star...you hurt my family, lifetime suffering isn't nearly enough. My girlfriend almost died. I had to hold her all night after the cleansing b/c she was in too much pain to sit up. Nothing I do to this woman is enough payment for that.

The thing that I learned here is that I am way too honorable about this kind of thing. I would never go after a person's loved ones. Family is sacred, and I grew up in a culture that respects that, so I never assumed that someone would attack them. I protected myself, and it worked, so the spell was correct. I just didn't cover the right person. The fact that someone can want to hurt my family like that is terrifying, but I know I can protect them. I just need A LOT of time. I'm learning a lot on this board right now.

I get a call from M tonight, if you can believe it, saying he's coming back to the city tomorrow. He says he found out the girl did an intranquil spirit spell to get him and that she couldn't handle what she conjured and now says she's getting all these psychic attacks. I haven't dealt with an intranquil spirit spell, so is that possible? Or did my reversing get her and the timing was coincidental? He wants to meet, and as stupid an idea as that is, I'm wondering if I should so I can lay a few tricks on him just in case he's actually HELPING the psycho. Who knows, right?

All reversing work I have done has been at whoever is doing this to me. The freezer spell was against her but the mirror box was against her and all working against me. I wanted to see if it was her for sure, so when she got affected I assumed it was, but they're in another state so who knows if someone else is affected. I'll do a reading to see who else it is. I agree that she has to be getting help here. There is no way she's doing this on her own.

With protection, how often would you renew? I'm going to set FWF vigil lights for the four of us once everything gets in Thursday and sachet powder on our doors. I renew powder every week, but how often would you recommend renewing the lights? Weekly, monthly? I know their isn't a set answer but a ballpark is good. I have the same question on how often you cleanse yourself and your house. In this case, also, do I keep cleansing my partners for pretty much ever or cleanse myself since I'm the only one working magic currently? My girl was too sick to help tonight so I'm on my own energy.

Lastly, I'm getting incredibly energy drained from all of this. Eventually you hit a breaking pioint. So in everyone's experience, what do you do when you just don't have the energy to do more? Is this when I call in the rootworker, or ask my husband to help since he also conjures? Are their spells to get my energy back?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 pm

First, you need to leave M alone. I wouldn't meet up with him because that is just putting you on her radar. As for her psychic attacks, well that is probably your mirror box working because all her energy she is doing to you is going right back to her. Or she could be having the Intranquil spirit affecting her if she is not protecting or cleansing herself from the spirit.

I light my protection candle at least once a week with St. Michael, but if someone is attacking me I do a major protection, and employ things like I previously mentioned, and then keep a vigil light lit for a week to st. michael then I will go down to lighting the candle once a week. But we are talking in terms of candles here, if you are doing something like protecting your property with forty thieves vinegar, or urine, then I would do that once every 3 weeks. If you have mojo bag, well that is on going protection, and I usually dress that at least once a week or something. Cleansing my house, I do a major cleansing at least once a month. I will light incense either daily or once a week. It depends what kind of work I am doing though.

If you are feeling burned out, do an egg cleansing, and do some tranquility work to help you calm down. I mean you are doing a lot, and do not be afraid to have your husband step in if he does not mind. When you are first learning how to do conjure, it can be quite draining, but its like exercise, the more you pace yourself, you will get better, and not burn out so quickly. But I would just keep a vigil light lit for you all, since you did a major cleansing tonight.

Do not strike back at her yet. Give time for things to die down. I would even keep a reversing vigil lit so that anything she tries. It will go right back to her. But everything you are doing is working it seems, but you need to go back and protect your loved ones.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 am

Well, you *were* warned that getting involved in a complicated relationship with a spellcaster would lead to a magical retaliation.

If you've been protecting yourself and cleansing it may mean that you are simply up against a superior spellcaster. It's not a pleasant thought, but I can tell you that when I've gone on the offensive (not often, I'm rather mild-mannered) most protections meant nothing to me. I know others who have a way of breaking through what you do or keeping up such a constant stream of attacks that they hit you hard.

Even professional rootworkers such as Dr. K have felt the sting of having someone throw for them.

You have been given really good advice, go back and thoroughly cleanse yourself and yours and set up protection-that means you renew everything- You set up your FWP, sprinkle Salt, set up cubes of Camphor, get yourself an amulet (silver dime with FWP oil would work nicely), set up mirrors, and set up statues and images of Saint Michael.

At this point petition St. Cypriano, ask him to aid you against a tyrannical spellcaster, ask him to aid you in keeping her off of you. He can really help with magical attacks and is one of the few saints I actually work with.

From here you want to create a surrogate for yourself, make a doll baby and place a lodestone in it along with protective herbs. Pray over the lodestone that it take the hit of whatever attacks are thrown against you. You're first line of defense will be your protections, followed up by this doll baby. This dollie will take hits for you repeatedly. Keep anointed it with Protection Oil and Van Van Oil. You're last warning/protection would be your silver dime amulet. If this falls or turns black know that she's throwing for you again.

Once you've gotten yourself protected then it's time to neutralize your enemy. Create a doll baby and stuff it with Devil's Shoe Strings, Knotweed, stinky Asafoetida, Black Peppers, Spanish Moss, Salt, and Vandal Root. (this is going to smell pretty bad.) Baptize it then I would bind up her arms, legs, sew her mouth shut, and blindfold her. From here you can retaliate or toss her into another mirror box. I wouldn't toss this in a river, but bury it in a graveyard. If you have to drive to a small graveyard do it, it will be worth it. By binding her with those herbs you'll keep her from working against you and the mirror box in conjunction with a friendly spirit will end her attacks for good.

Good luck.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 am

I get the "I told you sos". :oops: Guess there's a part of me saying that getting a friend out of a relationship with a woman that has physically attacked him and verbally attacked me was the right thing to do, regardless of my feelings for him, but next time I'll make sure to leave people in domestic abuse situations alone should they be tied to someone that practices magic. Trust me, I got the memo. I don't even mean that sarcastically. I'm done helping everyone around me. I just can't save everyone so I need to stop trying.

Conjureman, would all of that advice work for my partners, in terms of the doll babies and amulets? The attacks aren't getting through to me very much. Eating and sleeping issues don't bother me too much since I'm used to them. They ARE getting to my husband and girlfriend in a much more obvious way, and though my boyfriend hasn't gotten anything yet I think it's only a matter of time. They need to be protected first. Do they need to do these protection spells or can I do them for them? I don't think my girl is healthy enough to do much and my boyfriend is rather too Catholic to do any of this. As for the protection that's around my apartment, I assume I have to do it for their apartment, too, but should they do it since it isn't my threshhold to guard?

With amulets, what other sorts of things work? My boyfriend wears a St Christopher amulet at all times, and my girlfriend St Dymphna. I dont' know if I can maybe conjure those to work, so it's just something they already have and I borrow it to get them fixed, or I need to get four sets of amulets. That isn't a problem, but might as well know.

I haven't set up mirrors before so I'm not sure how to work that. :?

The egg cleansing REALLY helped. I'm hoping actually getting some sleep (I've gotten 4 hours in 2 days) will help, also, and the tranquility candle I lit did seem to help me calm down enough that maybe I can finally do that.

My girlfriend slept through the night for the first time in over a week, so I have to think things are turning around a bit.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 am

Any suggestions on what i can do with a person who is obsessed with attention??? she screams for attenttion to the extend of crossing and jinxing me....

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:48 am

YOu can work the protection and cleansing on behalf of your partners or have them work it themselves. It's up to you. Make sure to have cleansing done first.

A silver dime works really well as an amulet and even as a look out. LM sells those mercury dimes in fact. I would probably use amulets of Saint Michael in cases like this, if you want you can anoint their amulets with Protection oil.

For the mirror, five spot the mirrors with Reversing Oil or a protection brand (Protection or FWP) then set up one or two on the outside of your house, maybe next to your door. Pray over it that it sends back any attacks.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:54 pm

The mirror box is a great tool to use because whatever she tries to do goes back on her ( mentioned in another post). Also a doll baby to represent you to take the hits from her can work also, or making one of her and binding it up to stop her influence on your life. You might want to do some protection work around the house do a full house cleanse as well as the body. St. Michael was mentioned which I would agree as a great asset to your struggle. LM also sells reversing candles which you can use to reverse the situations on her, they come in different colors for each cause.. they also sell kits to take jinx's off might want to consider them.. btw do you know if this person practices magic?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 am

thanks j82... I was also considering the mirror box, my black devil candle and reversal sachet have arrived from LM, so happy.. i am cleansing and protecting myself.. and petitioning to St Micheal, lighting protection and uncrossing candle for myself...

I have put her in many jars and freezer spells, want to do something more powerful to her to taste her own medicine...

She practises black magic like nobody's biz... Not long ago I even had a dream that she went to a rootworker with my photograph to cross me.

thanks for you reply

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 am

The reversal box that j82 mentioned is a good way to go if you need something stronger than bottle spells and freezer spells.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 am

thanks BRI and j82 again..

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:39 pm

I started all the protection stuff, but something really weird happened. M didn't ask me if he could see me, he just decided to go to my building, wait until someone opened the main door, and get in and knock on my apartment door. He said he wanted to talk and I gave him 5 minutes. Thing is, he couldn't cross the thresshold all that well. He was fine OUTSIDE and inside looked almost sick. He even asked if I'd step outside to talk and I said my hallway was fine and he got all hesitant. I had just done all my protection stuff on there, too. I told him to say his piece and he gave me the usual spiel about not wanting to lose me, and when I said I was really done this time, finally walked out.

My question is if him having trouble with the thresshold means he was launching stuff at me, too?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”