• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:23 am

Spell-Casting to Help Drug Addicted Relative or Friend

Unread postby white » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 pm

I am putting together bottle a spell for a friend who is trying hard to stop using crystal meth.

I had a dream last night about this bottle, small enough to fit in his hand, one he could use often to shake away the desire for the drug.
Today I found the exact (very odd shaped) bottle and it seems clear to me I need to create this charm for him.

In my dream I filled the bottle with six items. I gave the bottle to my friend and he was to place the final item in the jar a syringe with the needle bent backwards.

My question is what shoud the other items in the bottle be? Is there an oil I should give him to annoint the bottle with?
Any comments, ideas, sugguestions would be greatly appreicated.

I feel there is a connection to this work and Masa La Flambo, and the bath by fire, a detoxification ritual in Haitian Vodou tradition. I will likely put there imagine on the bottle and thier veve on top.

Thanks,
White
white

Re: Bottle Spell for Breaking Addictions

Unread postby LynneTyson » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Did you add some crystal meth to the jar? Just a thought, I don't know if this would be a safe thing to do.
LynneTyson

Unread postby white » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Just to be clear, I have not yet composed the jar, still considering, visioning all that needs to go into it.

I think the representation of the bent needle is enough, but I will ponder the idea of actual meth in the jar tonight.

White
white

Unread postby Zola Kathryn » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Were the law to come across this jar, having actual methamphetamine in it might not be very wise at all :?
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G
Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lukianos » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Personally, I would not add the substance of abuse to the bottle if the bottle is going to be carried by the person and used as a protective item.
[If the bottle were meant to be buried in a graveyard or thrown into running water to run the influence of that substance out of the person's life, that would be another matter.] For a bottle meant to be carried by the person, it is better to focus on what is desired: clarity of mind, a peaceful spirit, a healthy mind and body, plus protection of same. Consider herbs that are associated with clarity, cleansing, healing, and protection, as well as bluing and/or blessed salt. Having your friend place a bent/broken syringe needle in the bottle is fine, as it is both a personal link and signifies the breaking of the addiction. Likewise, links to supportive spirits (such as imagine, veves, sigils, seals) are fine additions.

Re: appropriate condition oils-- My first thought would be Cast Off Evil, which is often used to combat addictions and cast off their influence. I'd also suggest a series of cleansing spiritual baths for your friend, using either Cast Off Evil bath crystals, 13-herb bath mixture, or hyssop herb, together with Psalm 51 ["Purge me with hyssop and I shall be clean..."], followed by Psalm 23 to support the rest of the work.

Best of luck to you and your friend!
Lukianos

Unread postby Reynolds » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:12 pm

I second ElKnapp,
out of sight is out of mind.
Case in point:
I did a little spell a number of months ago to help me quit using dip tobbacco. I got al caught up in symbolism, and took a tin of dip and poured cast off evil oil in it and nailed the top shut and left it on my altar while burning a candle.

Guess what, cast off evil be damned. The sight of the tobacco tin made it such that a few days later when I got some horrible news, it's mere presence triggered me to go get some more:
"just this one more time, then i'll quit. Honest...."

That combned with possible legal concerns, I'd suggest that if there is anything you give your friend, don't include in it the substance he's trying to quit or it's paraphenalia.
If you want to keep the bottle yourself with meth and the bent needle in it, and shake it up now then, maybe that wiould be a better idea.
Reynolds

Stop Someone From Doing Drugs and Going With Bad Friends

Unread postby sahjia » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 pm

hi every one is there any root work or spell for stopping some one from drugs and bad friends i realy need one thanks
sahjia

Re: Stop Someone From Doing Drugs and Going With Bad Friends

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Cast Off Evil is a spell family used to encourage someone to stop hanging out with bad companions or giving in to bad habits. It is not a substitute for therapy. Read more, including a free spell, here:

http://luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

ADVICE

Unread postby chez » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:51 am

I need advice on the following who can help me I am new

My son he smokes weed and it is like he does not have a mind of his own he lets people take advantage of him and he does not know why he is stealing the police is always stopping him and he as plead guilty to a burglary awaiting to be sentence on the 8th January 2010

My husband is at present signing on at the immigration department in and each time that we provide the correct paper work he needs something else now he is on the deportation list to go home

As for me I can never save I can never finish an thing I start not that I do not know my job but I am always getting left behind and not getting the right pay I need to get my own home
chez

Re: ADVICE

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:28 am

Look up the following products on the Lucky Mojo site:

For your home environment and to start with you'll probably want to do some cleansing: Chinese Wash for the home, 13-Herb Bath

Your Son: Cast Off Evil, Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom products, Court Case

Husband: Court Case, Fast Luck, Essence of Bend Over

You: Money Stay With Me, Prosperity, Steady Work, Boss Fix

But you may want to get a reading with a good worker on this, as you have several very different circumstances that all need addressing. It's alot of work, and you may very well need help getting all of it done.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: ADVICE

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 am

I agree with jujuggiggles, 13 herb bath is a great start especially when there are 'unknown' and 'known' situations...it clears the air. ...after the spiritual bath, I suggest that you use it to wash down your home top to bottom...adding Chinese wash is a great touch.

When doing these rituals please have specific intents in mind as you get what you ask for...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Work that helps with drug addictions*

Unread postby edallas1989 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 pm

I have a question to ask I was hoping sombody can help me with.

Is there a spell or a ritual or some kind of work one can do to help fight drug addiction? Here's the scenerio. A friend has a daughter who is pregnant, but she has a really terrible addiction to a very serious hard drug. She wants to try and kick it, but her attempts are unsuccessful. She does want to go to a clinic, but her mother was hoping there was some work we could do to help her be successful and make it easier for her to kick this habit while protecting the unborn baby. Who should one call upon, and what offerings should be given? Any info you can give me in ragards to this would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
edallas1989
edallas1989

Re: Work that helps with drug addictions*

Unread postby Katie_Did1111 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm

This information may help you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

~K
Katie_Did1111

Unread postby edallas1989 » Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks =)
edallas1989

Unread postby willowroot » Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 pm

I second the cast off evil. It has helped me with my addiction to sugar.
willowroot

Helping someone get through drug withdrawal

Unread postby suzyparker » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:45 am

Hi All, I get such great advice from you all, so here goes. Close friend has been on valium for a few years and is coming off (under MD's care).. the withdrawal however is extremely unpleasant. Any ideas on a certain product (an oil she can use, etc) that will help her? I was thinking Healing (much success with friends who have been physically ill), tranquility even Peace Water. If any of you have helped someone go through drug withdrawal, I would greatly appreciate any advice.

As always, thank you so much.
suzyparker

Re: Helping someone get through drug withdrawal

Unread postby Buttercup » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 am

I haven't had to deal with a situation like this,but Healing and Tranquillity sound like a good choice. I would also add some Crucible of Courage, since it takes a lot of courage to go through something like this.
Best wishes to you and your friend,and I hope your friend will manage to go through this successfully.
Buttercup

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am

I have not had to personally deal with a situation like this, but this might help.
Lucky Mojo Cast Off Evil:
This thread had some intesting advice too:
help-with-a-detox-off-of-painkillers-t1384.html
take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 am

I have personally gone through this and will PM you with some suggestions and resources that your friend can look into. Since they are not hoodoo related, they are off-topic for the forum here.

However, Tranquility and Crucible of Courage are two very good choices for condition products. I would also petition St. Dymphna and the Blessed Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to aid the process. They are both extremely eager and willing to aid in these situations.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Helping my long distance cousin with a drug addiction.

Unread postby lfs » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:00 am

My long distance cousin may be using drug substances, But we are not 100% sure. This is what the family has told his mother.
His mother will be visiting him in 3 weeks. What could I help prepare for her to take with her so she could help him with this?

Thank you for your help in advance...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
lfs
God Bless...
God Bless;
Thank you Our Lady of Fatima,St. Michael, St. Ana,The Holy Ghost, St. Elijah, St. Martha,
St Deshacedor,St. Clara, St. Lucia,
lfs

Re: Helping my long distance cousin with a drug addiction.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:02 pm

You can look at the line of Cast Off Evil products, as they help people kick bad habits, break away from bad influences, stop acting in negative behavioral patterns, etc.

There are many ways you could work with it - for instance, burning fixed COE candles on his name, putting him into a bottle spell with COE powders, use COE on a white skull candle to influence him to change his habits, etc.

You may want to get a reading first to find out if he is actually using, or what issues he may actually be facing so you'll know which way to proceed best. You can find a list of readers and rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Helping my long distance cousin with a drug addiction.

Unread postby lfs » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank you Devi!
I am going to look at the Cast off Evil products and use it in a white skull candle or a reversible red candle which I have used in the past. I will try the white skull first.
Before I will check to see if he is actually use any drugs first.

Thank you
God Bless!
God Bless;
Thank you Our Lady of Fatima,St. Michael, St. Ana,The Holy Ghost, St. Elijah, St. Martha,
St Deshacedor,St. Clara, St. Lucia,
lfs

Spells for Help with Prescription Medication Withdrawal

Unread postby LilCassandra » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Unfortunately, due to a mix up with my doctor, I'm not able to refill my prescription for a psychiatric medication until I've been on withdrawal from it for 2-3 days. Any ideas for saints or candle spells to help me focus and not go insane during those days?
LilCassandra

Re: Help with Medication Withdrawal

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Dr. Hernandez is the Patron Saint of medical students and is known for healing miracles. (http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html)
Here is discussion on working with Dr. Hernandez (working-with-dr-hernandez-t171s60.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with Medication Withdrawl

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 pm

I recommend adding St. Dymphna to that - she's fantastic for maintaining stability in difficult circumstances like that.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 am

Saint Dymphna (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html) as recommended by Devi Spring, is known for her miraculous healing of the mentally ill, epileptic, and possessed, in addition to those suffering from nervous afflictions. Please read further about her...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

boyfriend keeps smoking marijuana with his friends

Unread postby beautiful » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm

my boyfriend keeps going over to smoke marijuana with his friends. talking and arguing with him has not changed anything. i need magic intervention. what can i do? please help thanks.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: boyfriend keeps smoking marijuana with his friends

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:47 pm

1. Freezer spell to freeze him away from these friends and/or to stop him from smoking weed.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

2. Cast off Evil

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:52 pm

You can look at Cast Off Evil (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html) Spiritual Supplies as they help people kick bad habits, break away from bad influences, stop acting in negative behavioral patterns, etc., followed by a Blessing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) that includes petitions and prayers for him to be healthy and sound in mind and body. I especially like the Blessing White Candle spell found on the website.

...and I stand by what cat saying on the Cast Off Evil website, "Magic alone often cannot help a person with severe alcohol or drug dependencies. In order to effect a change, the work must go to changing them at their very core, not just to a little part of them...So when trying to help an addict of any kind (and that includes tobacco as well as alcohol and other drugs), i recommend a three-part work: (1) get them in a program, (2) get them in church, (3) do your spell casting and prayer work on them. Even two out of the three has a better chance of success than any one alone."
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:21 pm

I work with St Dymphna constantly but added Dr Hernandez for the first time, and I'm happy to say I didn't have any of the seizures I was told were very likely due to withdrawl, so I'd like to think they both helped me through it! Thanks to all for the advice!
LilCassandra

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:49 pm

I know already that he would refuse to get into a program and he doesn't go to church either. So my best option now is a magical work.
beautiful

Unread postby angel4decale » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

beautiful wrote:I know already that he would refuse to get into a program and he doesn't go to church either. So my best option now is a magical work.
Maybe this will work in steps for you...I would really try reevaluating the situation, and asking myself how much do I love this person. Then I would try my best to love them enough to want to help them without inward intentions (i just think it would clear all the bad air surrounding the situation) thus fore allowing the process to flow smoothly. I would then do a freeze on the friends and the smoking, 1st problem, then I would begin some positive redirecting towards him having a relationship with GOD with some inner Peace workings constantly praying psalms 23 and a king Solomon kit to help him to make better decisions. I am not a pro like a lot of the people on this site which is why I come here myself I know a bit and have a great more to learn...If I am advising wrong please intercept. This is just where I would begin.
angel4decale

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 am

You can also use Stay at Home products if he only smokes when he is with his friends. A lot of people want to fit in with the crowd they are with, and otherwise don't indulge destructive behaviors.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:41 am

beautiful you have a lot of options, but do not take this issue as your responsibility, it is his and his alone. You can, of course, as you are doing "support him" when he makes the choice to follow one of the steps listed above. I do know that it is a difficult situation. Good Luck and my prayers are with you. Another thought, you can petition Saint Martin of Tours; if memory serves me correctly, he is considered the patron saint of alcoholics or reformed alcoholics as well as those who are in need. You can read further about him here (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmartinoftours.html). Lucky Mojo carries several Saint Martin of Tours products...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm

I would get a reading actually, and see if this situation can even be helped, and what would be the best methods to take. I have heard of a spell where a person becomes digusted when they want to engage in a bad habit such as smoking or doing drugs. If I find this spell, or design one myself, I will message it to you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angel4decale » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would get a reading actually, and see if this situation can even be helped, and what would be the best methods to take. I have heard of a spell where a person becomes digusted when they want to engage in a bad habit such as smoking or doing drugs. If I find this spell, or design one myself, I will message it to you.

Please message me too. I would love to try and help my friend.
angel4decale

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 pm

I will. Give me a few days as I think I will have to design it myself since I can't locate the original.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would get a reading actually, and see if this situation can even be helped, and what would be the best methods to take. I have heard of a spell where a person becomes digusted when they want to engage in a bad habit such as smoking or doing drugs. If I find this spell, or design one myself, I will message it to you.

Thanks. I look forward to it.
beautiful

Unread postby heathernijoli » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Just a quick question on this topic that I thought might be helpful for others in the future, since I was just considering it. I have been working with the Cast Off Evil line of products and was about to make a mojo bag too be carried by the person in need. I chose black but wondered if others might suggest a different color for a CAST OFF EVIL mojo bag? Let me know.

Thanks in advance and happy hoodoo, ya'll!
heathernijoli

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:48 pm

You can choose black, or even white. I think both would be appropriate, but I would lean towards white which is just my personal preference.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 am

My feeling on this one would actually be purple. To add some strength and commanding to casting the evil off.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Drug addiction

Unread postby Sashee78 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi I really need a spell that can help me with my ex husbands drug addiction.

So here's the deal, my ex husband is actually a real good guy. except of course for the drugs. The drug he uses is Meth which is quite addictive.

He has tried quitting and he's been successful but it only last a few months, he seems to lack the strength at times .

We have remained friends and have kids together, so I definitely want to help him for the sake of my kids. They need their dad.

Is there a spell that I can use to help him with the strength or determination he needs, or if anyone has a suggestion would really appreciated.
Sashee78

Re: Drug addiction

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Cast Off Evil products

You may have a light set at the MISC also:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Click on the links and they will take you to the pages.

Here is a link to AIRR, The Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Here is am link to the Crystal Silence League:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Take care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 am

Hi Sashee78,

Miss Tammie Lee's product and prayer advice is right on the nail, I just want to stress that when it comes to addiction - particularly with hard-to-kick habits like meth - getting your ex to seek help and find a recovery program is critical. 12 step groups like NA have a proven history of success and there are also some newer groups that specialize in recovery from specific types of drugs that operate on either an in our out-patient basis depending on the program.

To find the right professionals to help your husband, you can petition Dr Hernandez if you're comfortable working with Saints. Healing oil on a petition burned under a dressed white vigil light or a Healing light can also be successful in this type of mater.

Blessings to you and your family.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 am

My sweetheart's daughter is in need of healing. I only know the drug part, have no idea of the trauma that I feel is the root cause, other than her father being pushed out of their home almost five years ago. There is something else, I know that in my heart. At this moment she is lonely, all her friends have boyfriends except her. She feels unappreciated, does all the housework in a home with two floors and three people, while working and going to college.

It is multiple drug abuse. She is going to a counselor at her college at 2pm. She wants to get clean, and that is half the battle. What can I do to help her?
Jeannie M.

Re: Healing addiction and the root cause

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 am

Concerning her drug abuse; her desire to get clean, and seeking help are great steps. I believe that Cast Off Evil products can be used to help with the fight to escape substance abuse.

I would also suggest you post a prayer request for her at the Crystal Silence League. It can do wonders.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:32 am

Hi Jeannie,

As TheDixieFlatline has said, Cast Off Evil can help with addictions, but a proper therapeutic recovery group and her own desire to be clean will also be critical in her recovery. 12 step programs like Narcotics Anonymous have proven their effectiveness and have helped many recover. For others, a more clinical setting is helpful. She'll have to figure out what works for her, but if she's open to it you can provide different avenues to explore and offer to accompany her if necessary. John the Conqueror is also a wonderful product line to work with in this case, Victory as well can be a good alternative.

For the root cause, that is the hard part to get at. It's also a path most often walked alone. To help her find the path, you can make a dollbaby of her and then give it Healing, Clarity and Blessing baths. You could also have a Healing and/or Blessing light set by MISC for her: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html.

Finally, if she's open to it, get some personal concerns from her and a have a jack ball made for her: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack. It's a really powerful toby that she can keep on her. It'll help give her strength and luck through it all. It can also be a subject of sharing between the two of you, a connection that will help foster a closer relationship.

Blessings and best of luck to you both.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Great response aura and appropriate.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 am

Thank you both so much, I'll get started on the dollbaby today. Luckily her Dad is on the case and he's had experience helping family members before. This is a good kid, she is just lost and lonely right now. She is under a doctor's care and he has several ideas, I will baptise it and pray they choose the best and most effective choice. Planning to annoint the doll with the oils, unless you have a different suggestion.

Jeannie
Jeannie M.

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:09 am

Ohh...blessing baths. Since she's Catholic I would get the bath crystals and mix them with holy water from the church up the street where I regularly contribute to their food drive...got it...thanks...I submerge the whole doll, right?

Blessings on you,
Jeannie
Jeannie M.

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:29 am

Jeannie M: I like to use a combination of Cast Off Evil, King Solomon Wisdom, and Clarity Oil for situations like these. A drug addiction is a serious attachment of that spirit and getting the mind clear and right can help greatly in lessening the hold that these substances can have on a person. Good luck, this is wonderful work you are doing.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 am

Thank you very much for your kind words, Joseph. I feel it's something I have to do, this is a good kid. We've all gone through something like this, haven't we? Prescription drugs are so dangerous and available - and she's very vulnerable right now. Can't wait for my products. Wish me luck.

Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.

Unread postby aura » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:24 pm

That's a great combo Joseph. And good luck Jeannie. Keep us apprised of how things turn out (and get people praying for her via the Crystal Silence League! - http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Vulnerability is a nemisis is these kinds of cases. A Fiery Wall of Protection Spell with the inner candle dressed with Cast of Evil Oil is a good addition to this hard kind of work. Also add salt and/or oak to the circle for long term stability.
Good luck and Blessings to your work.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 am

Thanks, everyone. Exploring all options except sharing magic with her. Not at this point, I don't feel she would be comfortable and neither would her father. Maybe things will change this summer if he and I house sit in the same place, she wants to join us for a while and we think that would be a great idea. Prayed for her at the Crystal Silence League and maybe I should pray we are asked again. No word yet.

Jeannie M.
P.S. I wonder what else can I do to put us at the top of the housesitting list.
Jeannie M.

Helping an addict

Unread postby shakti » Sat May 26, 2012 9:18 pm

My father has been to rehab many times and even prison due to alcohol related driving incidents. He has proven uncurable via many treatments and just does not want to stop.

He is at the point where his health is failing (he had heart failure last year).
I am a novice, but from what i have read i'd prefer to stay as "lady-hearted" as possible... in this case, would not mind using domination/ controlling spell of some variety to use to keep him off of the alcohol.

Has anyone had any success using hoodoo for the purpose of helping an addict?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks!
shakti

Re: Helping (maybe via controlling) my addict father

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:17 am

I would suggest that you work with Cast off evil products. I would recommend that you get the spell kit. In addition, you may want to have a baby doll constructed so that you can do the cast off evil bath if you dont have access to your father physically.

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

There are many threads that discussion addiction on the forum
healing-addiction-and-the-root-cause-t19095.html
drug-addiction-t17562.html
help-with-sexual-alcohol-addicted-friend-t10537.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Lucky Mojo sells doll babies for this purpose (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html )
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:10 am

Actually Lucky mojo sells baby dolls for cursing and love. But I would construct a baby doll yourself you can make out of clothing he has worn.

You can learn how to make a baby doll here
making-a-doll-baby-t6143.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rob » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 am

Thanks for such an interesting topic here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.
Rob

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings