• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Spell-Casting to Improve Teacher-Student Relationships

Unread postby zee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 am

Hello,
A friend of mine is seriously at the end of her wits in teaching her class of unruly and bored kids. I was wondering what I could recommend to her. I have thought of attraction oil,king solomon oil and crown of success over a white candle as she focuses on what to achieve with her class.
Is this appropriate?
zee

Re: Teaching an unruly class

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 am

Master Oil. Also, try a honey jar to sweeten the class to her.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 am

zee wrote:Hello,
A friend of mine is seriously at the end of her wits in teaching her class of unruly and bored kids. I was wondering what I could recommend to her. I have thought of attraction oil,king solomon oil and crown of success over a white candle as she focuses on what to achieve with her class.
Is this appropriate?

I don't want to be a Gloomy Gus, but is she meant to be a teacher? In my experience as a teacher/professor and student, I find many instructors are not in the right field. So many have advanced degrees, but no talent for teaching and it is a shame for them and their students. This becomes pretty apparent with these teachers get classes of "unruly and bored kids." I think this is a big problem for the future of education. Anyhoo, I would suggest your friend to King Solomon Wisdom Products to see if she is really on the right path for her.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby happilydysphoric » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:18 am

When I wash my boards and desks I always put a few drops of tranquility oil in the basin and say a quick prayer.
happilydysphoric

Unread postby zee » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:46 am

Thank you both.
I will loan her my Solomon and tranquility products

Also can tranquility products be used interchangeably with peaceful home products?

thx
zee

Unread postby zee » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 am

Wanting to report a small success:
I loaned my teacher friend a vial of mixed oils: (Crown of success + Commanding oil + Attraction oil + King Solomon oil)
She oiled her hands and the forehead.
When she got to the school everything was topsy turvy: 28 unruly adult students and no set syllabus and no curriculum...
Amazingly things settled down and her group came up to her and said this was the best class in the program and would she please promise to stay their group till the end of term ( this college is infamous for its high teacher turn over)
So yay for LM...yet again :D
zee

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I have an exam coming up and in addition there is some work I have to turn in to this instructor that I have yet to start on as I am just now getting all of the materials. Anyway, I don't want her to think I am taking advantage of her position, but I would like for her to kind of back off, be more relaxed on me getting everything to her. She favors me so I think it will be easier to do. She is also administering this exam and I would like for her to be relaxed on her grading the exam as well.

I have a Crown of Success mojo bag which I am utilizing and have asked St. Jude to help me concentrate on passing the test. What could I do to get the instructor to take a more carefree, forgiving approach. If I can get her away from the exam room for long periods of time, that would be even better! :mrgreen:

I thought of doing a fast luck spell and maybe some controlling/compelling on the instructor?
mommystwin27

Re: Help getting instructor to back off/be relaxed

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 pm

The mojo bag is a great idea. However, I am not sure why you were working with St. Jude as he is the saint of hopeless cases. I think you can find a more appropriate saint to work with. As for what can you do, I would work a honey jar, and dress it with some bend over, and compelling on a purple candle. You can work with St. Martha as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank you.

I am working with St. Jude because I was the hopeless cause, lol. If I do not ace this, I am held back, and I am ready to complete this program. I couldn't focus to save my life and this was going to be terrible for me cause the exam is in a couple of days, and it is 3 years worth of material. I have really mastered ALOT over the past couple of days alone, and this is alot of work. St. Jude has absolutely came through for me.

Will St. Martha work to control/compel another woman?
mommystwin27

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah I got the sense that you were behind lol. So keep the St. Jude. I feel this stress too but thats because I am a procrastinator. Its a horrible disease lol. Anywhoo, yes St. martha will work to control another woman. Perhaps you might want to cleanse yourself, and do a road opener. St. Martha does like to dominate men, however, she is great to dominate anyone. And once you have established a rapport with her she really can help in various situations.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Lol, so you know exactly where I am coming from. Being a procrastinator and in final semester=bad combination lol!
Yes, I have worked with St. Martha on family issues, she helped me and I believe she favors me but she got mad at me because I did not appropriately acknowledge her.
I will read on it and see if she will aid me in this matter. I was going to cleanse tomorrow, just didn't know what else to do after that.
Thank you, stars.
mommystwin27

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:14 pm

I think cleansing yourself would be great. And if you do not have the materials to do something...feel free to get a candle lit by LM so you can be backed up. I think you will be okay. And for St. Martha....let her know that you are sorry. She is not one that you have to give an official thank you to, but if you promised it to her just give it to her. I think you should just state that you are sorry which you have done I see on your signature. That is great. So try working with her again. She is pretty forgiving.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Starsinthesky7,

just wanted to say thanks, everything has worked out so far, everything I asked to happen happened, now just waiting to get back those results stamped with a PASS!!! :-D
mommystwin27

Unread postby flamethrower » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 pm

I burned Boss Fix candles on my profs non-stop throughout undergrad. Let's just say it worked quite well for me.
flamethrower

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi, flamethrower!
Thats actually a great idea, I never thought of using boss fix like that, hmmmm....
mommystwin27

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Boss Fix is good for any authoritative figures in your life mommystwin7...it brings people to your favor.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 am

Im glad everything has worked out for you. Keep up the great work!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

how to fix my daughter's teacher

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm

My 9 yr old has just started the 4th grade and has a teacher that is loud when it comes to reprimanding his students and by this he embarrasses them and does not give them privacy when they do not meet his standards of a 100% and also my daughter came to me crying telling me that this teacher, which is a male, not that that has anything to do with it but just giving some details, she told me very tearfully that one day last week he told a group of student which are also 9 or 10 yrs old mind you, to" get out of my face!" very loudly and sent them to the hallway as punishment for not finishing their homework or not doing it right. I find that disgusting and also tomorrow I am switching her out of that class into another one. I am just wondering what would be good for me to " teacher fix him"?
greeneyes676767

Re: how to fix my daughter's teacher

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Dress your child with LM Fiery Wall EVERYDAY (normally LM protection.. not in this case)
LM crown Of Success is great for all children, and I personally bless my child ALWAYS with Holy Water.

THIS TEACHER NEEDS TO BE CALLED TO THE CARPET.... This is NOT NOT NOT good psycological behavior for any child to have to undergo.
***THE PRIME EXAMPLE HERE IS THAT THE TEACHER CALLED OUT IN FRONT OF A GROUP--- A GROUP.... Go immediately to the school in the morning no matter what you have to do no matter where you have to be. A teacher or P
Principle should always question a child separately for anything and if the problem is serious enough (not saying this for your child-- but the child should never be exposed as a victim or questioned in front of other children especially in matters of serious consideration)
Sorry for passionate plea... can't help myself.
Always jump two levels. Go just far enough over his head so he can feel your footprints. This is your baby! Go all the way to the top and make a clear concise reason why this type of behavior is absolutely horrible by anyone who is in the power of teaching-- any child not just your own that this type of verbal abuse has long lasting imprints on a childs psycological well being.
I don't understand why people who can't tolerate kids get into this field, and I'll never understand why great teachers are not paid as well as doctors or lawyers.
Good luck and may you and your child be blessed and protected.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:46 am

Thank you so much for your input and Yes I am going to talk to the principal today and I am going to tell him not only do I want my child changed from his class but also, I want him talked to about his behavior. Something will be done! Thank you Triple Threat!
greeneyes676767

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 am

Good luck greeneyes, make sure you let us know how it went!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Well so far my daughter says her teacher has not been mean or said anything not nice to the class. I will have to see how it goes for a while and if she ends up crying to me anymore about not liking school, I am going to switch her to another teacher, I'm not putting up with anymore crying about that teacher! Thanks Ritual Sound and Triple Threat for your concern!
greeneyes676767

How can I improve someone's opinion of me?

Unread postby antares » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:39 am

I've just started back at uni, and managed somehow to fall asleep in a lecture; the whole row of people was asleep as it was a long day and a warm room. However, the lecturer noticed me, and it wasn't the best first impression to make.

Is there any way I can improve his opinion of me? He can't give me unearned bad marks, obviously, but I feel bad that I was so rude, and he seems like a nice kind man who I would otherwise get on very well with. i was also intending to take the follow up more advanced course in the same subject next term, so i'm going to be around this man for some time to come.

I have any number of products on hand, including Special No 20 oil, 7-11, Van Van, and am awaiting an order with things like road opener, crown of success, and look me over as well as master root, john the conqueror and a lodestone. i also have any number of love/money/protection things on hand, though they don't quite seem appropriate... I suppose I could try Chuparosa for honesty and a better relationship, but I don't want any more than that. I do have herbs/roots etc, including five finger grass.

apologies for the typing - the cat is sitting on my arms!
antares

Re: How can I improve someone's opinion of me?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:39 am

Why don't you just go to him during office hours, introduce yourself, apologize, and then speak about how you are passionate about the subject matter and intend to take the follow-up class as well?

I don't really see conjure being necessary here - LOL!

If you want to, then wear some Special Oil #20 or Van Van when you go to speak to him.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:39 am

A honey jar can help sweeten the target to you. Work with attractive, sweetening, and commanding elements. For example sweeten him to you with the jar and wear Commanding oil as a scent so he comes to admire and respect you. The honey jar on the other hand will make him favorable to you.

Or you can use Attraction products to attract his friendship to you.

Add in some Crown of Success and your set. I've used this mix before with great success.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:20 am

I agree with both Devi (conjure doesn't seem necessary--you made a little booboo) and ConjureMan..., since you feel ill at ease, take a little from both posts: Van Van (to clear the way) and Crown of Success (to achieve successful results) and to ensure good conversation some Deer's Tongue (found here http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html ); it grants eloquence in speak... Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby antares » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:39 am

Thanks :) i should probably have mentioned that I did try to talk to him, but managed to look a bit more idiotic, rather than fixing it. I will try again, and use all this great advice. Thanks!
antares

School/Internships/Parents/Hair

Unread postby cccoralee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:20 pm

I've had a bit of a rough first semester with a situation that I really don't want to go into detail about but I would just say that it was complicated and it did put me into a mode of depression for sometime.

I got behind in school because of it and it basically put me off track and I feel behind in school. Now, its nearly the end of the semester and my grades aren't pretty and I know my parents want be happy.

Is there a spell or anything I can do to get my teachers to be lenient and "generous" when giving me my end of course grade for the semester?

Is there a spell or anything I can do to make sure my parents wont be mad? I can already imagine the yelling and disapproval and all the "cut-offs" I'm going to get when they want to know my grades at the end of Dec. (Yes, this will all be going down around CHRISTMAS!!!!)? :(

Also, I am trying to get back on track so I plan on starting off great next semester and doing SO much better. I also plan on trying to get an internship during the summer to keep me active and productive. :D

Is there a spell or anything I can do to help me stay focus on grades and studying and being a better student? (I have serious trouble with concentration, Math and Spanish)

Is there a spell to help me get the internship?

On a completely different note my college roommate is trying to grow her hair out and do it rather quickly. She's constantly trying new products and new techniques and all have failed.

Is there anything she can do that will make her hair grow faster?

She is very insecure about her hair and she's always going on and on about how she'd be so much more confident if it was longer, shinier and prettier. I know it should be HER personal problem but she is a friend and I would hate for her to start loathing herself all because of her hair.

Any advice on any of this would be greatly appreciated!
cccoralee

Re: School/Internships/Parents/Hair

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 pm

I will respond to your question about grades. Many have reported success using Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) to achieve success in school and career matters and King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) to increase mental powers, enable wise decision-making...and bring about excellence at academic studies and test-taking. Additionally adding Road opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) to remove those things that block your way.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cccoralee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 pm

I am very new to this.....very very very new.

When I read the links the you gave me they gave me many options of things I could do (mojo bag, dressing papers with oil) including buying separate things and then there was the spell kit.

Which one should I get/do?
cccoralee

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 pm

If you are new then I suggest that you start with a reading and consultation with a professional worker, and perhaps also arrange for magical coaching afterwards so that you can be walked through the process step-by-step. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
The worker can help you get a deep perspective on your situations, and give you spell casting advise that is tailored exactly to you needs.

What kind of work you decided to do or use depends entirely on the specifics of your case and which will work best on your case. So there's no one answer to your question about which one you should get or do. Though, starting with a spell kit is a good bet as it comes with everything you'll need to do a particular work.

However, get with a professional to help you make the best choices possible. :)

Also, take some time to get educated about the tradition of hoodoo. You can read a very good free book online called Hoodoo in Theory and Practice here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cccoralee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:12 pm

would the experts at the site be able to help me with my parents also?
cccoralee

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Yes, they can help with nearly any situation.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 pm

You can get leniency but if your grades are poor conjure isn't going to make them jump in a matter of a couple weeks..

Try to sweeten them with a honey jar but my recommendation would be to use that sweet jar to get chances at extra credit and make up assignments.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cccoralee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 pm

So which honey jar spell should I purchase?

And as the petition I should ask for my teachers to give me a chance of extra credit and make up work for a chance to get a better grade?
And also use a honey jaw and petition for leniency when grading?

I looked t some of the rootworkers on the site but they all have fees that are out of my range (consultation/reading fee + actual rootworking/spell casting fee) so I will have to try my luck with doing a spell myself using the materials on luckymojo.
cccoralee

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Crown of Success Honey Jar or Influence Honey jar can help you.

Include in your petition that your professors look sweetly upon you, are lenient, and offer you the opportunities to succeed and get high scores.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

red skull candle to influence a teacher's thoughts

Unread postby ed+des+sar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:59 pm

I have read in this forum that you can use a red skull candle to influence a teacher's thoughts. Has anyone done this before with good results. I had no idea that there was ever a skull candle because I am new to hoodoo. I would like to try it but I would love to have some feedback first.

I would also like to know about sugar jar spells. How long should I leave the sugar in the bowl before using it to bake with for the person I am trying to sweeten? Also when you put the herbs in the petition paper and fold it isn't everything going to fall out into the sugar? I know it sounds dum, but I have never done these things before.

Everone's help would be greatly appreciated.
ed+des+sar

Re: red skull candle to influence a teacher's thoughts

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Here the forum discussion on the red candle spell (skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t15161.html) used to influence someone's thoughts.

The sugar jar is a variation of the Honey Jar spell discussed here (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Seems like I don't have the answer with my teacher or exams

Unread postby tay123 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 pm

I am against the odds with my teacher this semester; I give up everything to study and still I do not pass the tests or get good grades on assignments. This is unlike me.

The lady is so evil she laughs and says she's going to make everything hard on purpose. She gives failing marks to everyone in the class and doesn't explain herself.

So far, I've cleansed myself using the Uncrossing kit and followed with the Van Van. I have Crown of Success and King Solomon mojo bags. I light yellow or orange candles anointed with those same oils, along with Sage, Mint and Rosemary. I read psalms while studying and right before I take the exam, still no help, I feel like I cannot win.

I need help and I need it quick being that the semester is over in May, and we have 3 exams left. I paid my tuition out of my pocket for these classes and I want to pass them to graduate on time. I've had a reading and was told that i would have success with school but I'm not so convinced this semester.

Is there anything I can do to save the semester and pass despite these problems with my teacher?

Thanks in advance, please help. I feel hopeless and lost.
tay123

Re: Seems like I don't have the answer with my teacher or exams

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

I edited your submission for clarity tay123. Did you get a reading from an AIRR reader? I ask because that person can also work for you, sometimes, we cannot work for ourselves. I would not wait...call your reader and ask them to work in your favor...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Benedikte » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 am

Hello ty123

It really sounds like you have got a teacher from hell. :( If she is like that to everyone in the class you could try to make her sweet towards you. Maybe you should try making a honeyjar?
It sounds rather odd that she doesn't want to discuss her mark setting with you. As a teacher she should help you learn and help you be able to pass the exams, not to use teaching as a way to punish her pupils.

Blessings
Miss Benedikte
Miss Benedikte

Professor from Hell

Unread postby BerthaB » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi I'm having problems with my professor, he's very harsh when sending feedback on work that I have completed. For example, he told me to never use a exclamation mark when writing essays in his class ever again. When I read his email I was shocked. I only have seven more assignments in this class,being that its only eight weeks long. How should I go about making sure I earn great grades,(besides doing my best)?

1.Should I focus on using c.success and high john for overall passing of all my school studies(I have one other class addition to this one)?

2.Should I focus on the Professor of this class specifically?
I love you Jesus!
BerthaB

Re: Professor from Hell

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Both.

I would use some crown of success to do well in your classes overall.

Then I would get a boss fix sweet jar going (I know hes not a boss, but hes a boss of this class) and work with him that way. It would be great to have him sweet up towards you in a professional manner.

www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 pm

You might use Psalm 134, too -- that's traditional for success in school. Recite it as you light candles on your Boss Fix honey jar, as you take spiritual baths and dust the papers you turn in, and as you use Crown of Success on your other class, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 pm

If he's that much of a control freak, use Essence of Bendover on him, or if that's too harsh for you, Controlling. Somehow you need to get the upper hand. A lot of people in a position of power misuse it for emotional charge it gets them.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 pm

I was looking for the "like" button on Mama Micki's post LOL wrong site!. Anywhoo...I agree with her. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do when people are ridiculously controlling.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BerthaB » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Thanks so much for all the advice! I'm going to implement all this advice to make sure that I do great in this class. :D
I love you Jesus!
BerthaB

Unread postby Batticia » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 am

I sent three posting this is the third one. Whenever I am taking a test, I panick when the questions are confusing, tricky or difficult. What can I do.
Batticia

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Batticia wrote:I sent three posting this is the third one. Whenever I am taking a test, I panick when the questions are confusing, tricky or difficult. What can I do.

Dress your head with King Solomon, Crown of Success and Tranquility oils on the day of the exam. Dress your writing equipment, too. Put a little on a handkerchief and wipe down the surface of the desk -- and the paper itself, when it is given to you. I doubt anyone will say boo -- it's almost expected to have a little good-luck ritual in a stressful situation like that.

Now, the Teacher From Hell: you could try sweetening her to you. If you want to build a honey jar, how about a piece of the chalk she wrote with for a personal concern? (I'm assuming she has an actual chalkboard in her classroom rather than a dry-erase board and marker. If that's the case, pick up a little of her handwriting from the board with a clean tissue and use that.)

But if she's really this unjust, you might need to EXPOSE her instead. Put her in a box lined with mirrors and MAGNIFYING GLASSES -- you can buy those little plastic magnifying cards in the drugstore, where they keep them next to the reading glasses. Fill that box with Grains of Paradise, Black Pepper, and Black Mustard Seed -- so she can't think straight to defend herself. Yes, a little alum or Stop Gossip too.

Get the names of her bosses and write your petition -- that she be examined and found guilty as she surely is! Wrap her up in it and put it all in there.

Now, I can't quite make up my mind whether you should burn a reversing candle on that box, or take it to the river or the railroad tracks to send her out of your life. Maybe candles first and river afterwards!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Excellent advice MissMichaele...

Batticia, post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html). The League sends thoughts and prayers and will assist you and rejoice with you as your desires are fulfilled.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Convincing a particular teacher to teach a class.

Unread postby blackflower » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 pm

There's a particular professor that I want for a particular class but he said that he wasn't going to be teaching this class for a while. Is there something I can do to help change his mind? I was thinking about a skull candle but I wasn't sure if that was the right path to go.
blackflower

Re: Convincing a particular teacher to teach a class.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:36 am

I think you need to get a reading to see if its him or the institution that is causing him not to teach for a while. It may not be his decision.

If it is his decision then you may want to work some compelling work. www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

But I would get a reading first to see if its his decision or not. www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Convincing a particular teacher to teach a class.

Unread postby blackflower » Sun May 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Sounds good thanks.
Peace, Love and Blessings.
blackflower

Re: red skull candle to influence a teacher's thoughts

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:26 am

I would not use a red skull candle to work on a teacher. Red is for love, passion, and sexual type of things. I would go for white.

Products you may want to use while doing work on a teacher for grades are Five finger grass (to get them to do you a favor), influence oil/powder, and perhaps do as I say, commanding, controlling, or essence of bend over. It depends how forceful you would want to be. I would write directly on the skull candle Give me a good grade in your class, or GIve me an A in your class. You can choose to blow tobacco, or incense such as commanding, controlling or the other mentioned.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting to Improve Teacher-Student Relationships

Unread postby concernedmom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 am

Good morning,
I am crafting a honey jar for my son's multiple professors. There are many names involved and I am wondering how to inscribe all of them on the candle that is lit on top of the honey jar. Do I write for example: "Harvard University professors + petition"? thank you
concernedmom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Good Afternoon, Concerned Mom,
Yes, that's good. Or something more specific (to narrow down the people and better target them). All of _________ (<---your son's name) professors at Harvard University.
Oh, and by the way: HARVARD University??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I would also advise doing a honey jar on him to make him look good to the professors.
Wishing you and your son the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby concernedmom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. You are truly wonderful! What kind of honey jar would you recommend for my son to make him look good to his professors?
concernedmom

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:35 pm

To make someone stand out as a student (or otherwise), I'd use some Crown of Success, Look Me Over (so they'll notice him) and Crucible of Courage (to make him feel brave and confident). Those are the Lucky Mojo brands I'd recommend. For herbs, you can use Deer's Tongue (so he'll speak well), High John the Conqueror (for strength), and the like.

Good luck,
Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby concernedmom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Thank you Mary. So these are the items that should be used to craft the honey jar. Are there any suggested petitions to be included.
concernedmom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello, Again, Concerned Mom!
Your petition paper will depend on what kind of honey jar that you plan to use. You might even consider (as Mary Bee suggested) more than one jar.
Take a look at the honey jars, think about what you're going to get, and then go to the thread regarding petition papers. Then, if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what we're here for!
Here is the site with the honey jars. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Take care!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power