• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am

Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Re: Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:34 am

Perhaps the paper in shoe spell? just not sure what oil with it..
Sarafina

Unread postby aura » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:53 am

Hi Sarafina,

Prior to meeting your professor tomorrow, pray your petition and psalm 23 while anointing your feet with some fast luck and crown of success oils. Also anoint your head with the oils. Dust your hands with the Crown of Success sachet powder and place a bit in your shoes.

You can also make a prior request at the Crystal Silence League immediately and get lots of people praying for your cause which can help back up your work: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

No doubt the other talented workers on the Forum will also have some excellent advice for you too.
Blessings and Success.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am

Thank you aura. funnily enough you sent your reponse while i was already in his office. I did a petition paper with his name, folded with crown odf success powder and placed in my left boot. didnt get much more as i was hoping but he willingly checked over my first exam and gave few more points even though according to his rules he doesnt look after exams after the week they are given back. yay for small victories :)

so glad i ordered a king solomon's honey jar..ive notice i make really silly mistakes during these particular exams so im hoping the jar will help me with that..only had such an issue with just this one class..cant wait to get my order and get to it!
Sarafina

Unread postby Sarafina » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:10 am

since i cant edit. anyway what should i do with the paper in my boot
Sarafina

Unread postby aura » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi Sarafina,

You can either toss it into a crossroads, or if you've worded the petition as the end result you desire, you can bury it in your front yard to bring it to you.
Forum Moderator

Ugh Did I Do This All Wrong?

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 am

I recently ordered the KSW honey jar..the one for good grades. I was made to believe it could be used to make my professors sweet to me regarding scoring, extra credit etc. I placed their picture along with the ksw herbs that came with the kit. I wrote my petition of them being sweet to me behind their pics and closed lid..started burning candle dressed with king solomon oil on top Mondays Wednedays and Fridays. this is the 2nd week

now im thinking that such a jar should have been for me? with my personal concerns? but wouldnt that make me sweet to me? Im confused now. Im thinking i should have gotten the influence honey jar i guess? or essemce of bendover? ugh. :? I mean by me putting the herbs in their pics and dressing the candle with ksw..doesnt that mean im making the profs more wise lol. i mean the petition was written that they be sweet to me but with the addition of the ksw herbs and such..i dont know anymore. I do have influence oil that i could start using on the honey jar candles and save the ksw oil for annointing my head but that still doesnt change the fact that ksw herbs were folded with their pics and placed in the jar..

did i do this wrong? if so is there anyway to salvage this? Thanks in advance
Sarafina

Re: Ugh Did I Do This All Wrong?

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Any suggestions??
Sarafina

Re: Ugh Did I Do This All Wrong?

Unread postby aura » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:32 am

It makes the profs act with more wisdom and sweetly, toward you: they will tend toward what's in your best interest over the long run. It is best used on yourself as you surmised, but can also be used on them insolong as you're already taking steps to improve your own part of the grading equation. Keep the jar up, and yes, you can use influence oil on the candles you're burning in the jar. Also consider carving what you want the teachers to do into the wax from the candle whenever you burn it - this combines a simple candle spell with the sweet jar work. Have faith in the work as well, don't undermine it with doubt.

Also consider putting some of the KSW in an oil diffuser whenever you're studying - it works wonders.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:16 am

Thank you aura.

I have been using ksw and clarity while studying and its been grand.

I did add a lone hair of myself in the jar when i wrote that post because like i said it suddenly occured to me that it should probably be more towards me. should I add my own pic with my hair and the wisdom herbs folded into it as well..like i did with the profs? I was thinking saying my petition outloud(plus i wrote petition behind their pics as well) would be enough..but perhaps my stuff(pic,hair, herbs) should be in there too?

also if i do add my stuff, can i then dress the candle with both influence oil and ksw oil? or just keep only both of them in there and stick with influence oil?

thanks again for your help and time!
Sarafina

Unread postby aura » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:44 pm

At this point, I'd avoid multi-tasking one poor little honey jar to death ;) Stick to the teachers and keep work it with the Influence oil.

To work the KSW on yourself, use it to anoint your head as you so wisely surmised previous (see, it's working already!).

You could also make a small petition packet written on a picture of you, then anoint it with the oil, fold it with the KSW herbs and your hair. Wrap it in a piece of red flannel along with a piece of master root and a small john the conqueror root. Wrap it round with red thread and tie the whole thing shut with 5 knots, calling your petition out loud as you tie each knot. Keep that in your pencil case or school bag.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Lol you're a sweetheart aura thank you. Will order those supplies

You mentioned I should also carve what I want from them on the candle. I had been carving success plus the names of the professors each time I placed a candle on the jar..should I change it to just high grades/extra credit or what do you suggest

How's the baby btw :D
Sarafina

Unread postby aura » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:48 am

Either one is fine for the candle Sarafina. If you want a very specific outcome (let's say, A or above) then specify it rather than simply saying ''high grades''. Since high for one prof may be a B, whereas for another it'll be an A+.

& the baby's doing great! Thanks for asking :)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mags76 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:07 am

What can I do to make sure my child gets into college and becomes a successful attorney? Tests taken in the past haven't had scores high enough to get into college. Now that graduation has passed, no acceptance letters have been received from any colleges. Please help, we want to get into this fall semester with high scores, and have scholarships offered. Thanks
mags76

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue May 20, 2014 8:20 am

Mags, I have often used a combination of Success & Van-Van products to open the roads to get in and a combination of King Solomon Wisdom, Sage, Peppermint and Peach tree leafs to help the child to study. It is usually a successful combo.
Good Luck!
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Mon May 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Is there any spell to make you win a contest?

Thank You.
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Heelo, vmadone,
What type of contest?
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Tue May 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Heelo, vmadone,
What type of contest?

Hello Miss Aida, it's a beauty contest. :D
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, Vmadone,
Look me over is great. Every time I use the oil, everyone can't take their eyes off of me (and I am an old woman!): www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
And, of course, a Crown of Success Spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
I hope to hear of a winner!!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Vmadone,
Look me over is great. Every time I use the oil, everyone can't take their eyes off of me (and I am an old woman!): http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
And, of course, a Crown of Success Spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
I hope to hear of a winner!!
Take care

Thank you Miss Aida. :D
vmadone

Unread postby jai » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:53 am

I would like to know what i can use to pass the nclex-rn exam to get my nursing license. I have had two unsuccessful attempts and do not want it to happen a third time... please any advice
jai

Unread postby natstein » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:15 am

Hello Jai,

Getting that nursing licence can be tough! Definitely make sure you read over all the posts in this thread, there a lots of good ideas here. In general for passing exams I would recommend working with King Solomon's Wisdom products. You could even get the the spell kit and use it. read about here (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) You can find a link to purchase it at the bottom of the page. I have been using a combination of King Solomon's Wisdom, Crown of Success, and Clarity oil to anoint myself and a Mojo I have to help me get through my social work degree and plan to use it for the licensing exam as well. If you have any books you are studying with you can sprinkle them with King Solomon's Wisdom powders to help you gain understanding of them. I dust the edges of the book pages and the riffle the pages so the powder settles all over the book, and usually myself too, in the process.

I hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jai » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:29 am

Thank you. I will check out the link and try it.
jai

This is soooo last minute, but......

Unread postby beautyevans » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi guys! I am new to the forum! Hope all is well with everyone. :D
Quick question though, I have my midterm exam on Anatomy and Physiology 2 tomorrow. I have been preparing myself for this test and found spells to ensure I will do well. The issue is that due to me being a novice, I do not have any oils here that will aid in my test spells. I have candles though, what do you all suggest I do? HEELLPP!!!
beautyevans

Unread postby natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello beautyevans,

I think your best bet is to get yourself a King Solomons Wisdom spell kit as soon as you can! Until you get your spell kit though you can light your candles and pray psalms over them to help with your exams. Psalm 23 is always good! Psalm 123 is also good to use for school related things! Here is a link to the AIRR page on psalms so you can look them up and find psalms that are good for your purpose.

(http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms)

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby FORTRESS » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:15 pm

mags76 wrote:What can I do to make sure my child gets into college and becomes a successful attorney? Tests taken in the past haven't had scores high enough to get into college. Now that graduation has passed, no acceptance letters have been received from any colleges. Please help, we want to get into this fall semester with high scores, and have scholarships offered. Thanks

:D Thanks I have the same Issue , Need to past this "BAR EXAM" ASAP !
FORTRESS

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, FORTRESS ,

Congrats on graduating from law school!!

There are 5 pages of spell ideas on this subforum. Just browse through them for spell ideas.

Wishing you great success with the test!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

LSAT

Unread postby libralovemoon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:09 am

I am currently studying for the LSAT. If anyone is unfamiliar with this exam it' the exam taken to enter into law schools. The highest score is a 180 but generally if you can score in the 165-175 range you pretty much have guaranteed acceptance to the majority of schools. I'm shooting to school around 170-175 to aide in the scholarship search.

The LSAT is all about logic and reasoning. It's a pretty intense exam seeing as all the possible answers ALL sound correct and differ only by one single word or one any other minuscule detail.

Clarity is a must for this exam. You have to be able to speedy through a reading portion but be able to answer questions with clear understanding of the passage.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an oil mixture, I think LM makes custom oil mixtures with the choose of up to 9 oils? I'm not exactly sure but I want to customize an oil that will aide in studying and also taking the exam.

I was thinking:
Clarity
Fast Luck (or something pertaining to luck, or a boost of good favor)
King Solomon Wisdom

It's a really logic/reasoning exam so being able to read the passage true is the main thing.

Thanks in advance!
libralovemoon

Unread postby aura » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:05 am

Hi libralovemoon,

There are actually quite a few posts on excelling in the LSATs in this thread I've merged your post into (page 2, toward the bottom), check the ideas out and see what can work in your specific case.

With regards to an oil blend (the rootworker special comes with a mix of up to 4 oils), Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success would be a good choice. You might even want to add some John the Conqueror or Victory to the mix as well. Wear the oils while you study too, not just when you take the test, that way you build a momentum of work and a memory associated with the spell which will help on the big day.

Also consider having MISC set a light for you the day of the exam to back you up as you take the test.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby libralovemoon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:12 am

Thank you Aura.

Quick question; could I use a copy of my LSAT admission ticket to write my petition on the back of? I am shooting for a score of 175-177 so for a petition can I write "I will score a 177" X-amount of times on the back. Should I cross that with my name X-amount of times?

Aslo while studying I've been burning frankincense and myrrh to aid in my meditation before I study (to help with keeping the anxiety away and opening up my mind) also plan on having a candle burned for me the day before and day of the exam

Also I can't really have anything on my persons or on my desk but I'm thinking of carrying a cotton ball with rosemary, sage, clarity and wisdom oil on it in my bra. A mojo bag wouldn't really fit. :roll: Also to have peach tree leaves in my shoe along with a small piece of a torn page from a LSAT practice book (preferably an answer I got right) to symbolize "dominating" the exam. Good idea or not?

Big question, should I get a reading done to somewhat see the outcome? I'm a little nervous about doing that but I would really like to know what the 'cards' have in store for me with this endeavor

Thanks for the help!
libralovemoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, libralovemoon ,

All your ideas are very good.

AS far as a reading is concerned, that's up to you.

I am personally a chicken and wouldn't want to know! LOL

Good luck and let us know what happens!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Five finger grass for academic studies

Unread postby divinedaughter » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Michelle, what do you suggest doing with the actual herb? I have some five-finger grass as well as King Solomon Oil and a Crown of Success Spell Kit. I have a final exam next Monday I need to ACE! Thanks in advance for response :D

CopperFox wrote:Five-finger grass is an all-around good oil to have for nearly any positive-outcome type situation, so in a pinch, you could use the oil. If you have some bay herb, you may want to add some to your oil or finely crush it to double dress anointed candles. Bay is used for wisdom; other herbs good for the scholar are Master of the Woods and Deer's Tongue.

Good luck,

Michelle
divinedaughter

Unread postby aura » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:18 am

Hi libralovemoon,
I agree with Miss Aida that your work ideas are great.

And divinedaughter,
Although I'm not Michelle, I'd anoint your head daily with King Solomon Wisdom Oil, also adding some to an oil diffuser while you study. Then wear it to your exam. If you have time to complete the Crown of Success Spell Kit without infringing on your study time, then you could work that as well. If you desire, you could also add a tiny pinch of the Five Finger grass to the KSW oil you'll be using, so that the Wisdom leads your hands in their work.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby divinedaughter » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Thanks so much for your reply Aura!!! :P :P I will definitely be using these suggestions!!! WISH ME LUCK :D

aura wrote:
And divinedaughter,
Although I'm not Michelle, I'd anoint your head daily with King Solomon Wisdom Oil, also adding some to an oil diffuser while you study. Then wear it to your exam. If you have time to complete the Crown of Success Spell Kit without infringing on your study time, then you could work that as well. If you desire, you could also add a tiny pinch of the Five Finger grass to the KSW oil you'll be using, so that the Wisdom leads your hands in their work.
divinedaughter

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:31 am

Hi divinedaughter,

Aura gave you such great advice I'm going to give it to my nephew for his mid terms!

Good Luck to you! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

I need help passing my nursing test..please read!!

Unread postby chloe1775 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:10 pm

hello I'm new to the site and hope someone can please give me some advice on what spell or oils, herbs I can use to help me pass a test. I failed my nursing test twice. I study really hard night and day both times but still can't seem to pass it, please help me. Thanks
chloe1775

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, chloe1775,

I just moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum for passing tests.

Please read all the pages here first. Then, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you success the next time around for your test
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby chloe1775 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:18 am

Hello Miss Aida thank you for redirecting my post. I went through most of the other posts about exams and king Solomon and crown of success seems to be the popular one. I didn't see any post for spells or what to use for a nursing test. I'm sorry to bother you it's just that I'm at so lost and really need help passing the test. Is there any baths or candles I can use in addition with the king Solomon and crown of success? Thanks so much for your help
chloe1775

Unread postby j82 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:55 am

chloe1775,

Get the LM crown of success mojo, spell kit, I would also add king solomon oil to make wise decisions and crown of success to be successful on the test.
j82

Unread postby chloe1775 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:14 am

Thank you so much j83
chloe1775

Unread postby chloe1775 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:27 am

Can someone please tell me the difference between the success spell kit and the honey jar spell kit? I notice the price difference but is one better than the other? Thanks
chloe1775

Unread postby j82 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:14 am

chloe1775,

The kit comes with everything from the bath, powder, herbs, oil, candles and a mojo. You will do the bath, burn the candles as describe and make the mojo, which would be specific to the cause you want. LIke you will write your petition such as: With the help and grace of God may I get a passing score on the ( test name) that I will be taking ( date), lord Jesus amen.

The honey jar will have you sweeten people to make you successful.
j82

Unread postby chloe1775 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:20 am

Thank you sooo much. i called LM this morning but they told me they are backed up in orders and not sure if I will get my order in time. But I will give it a try. Thanks so much again.
chloe1775

Unread postby aura » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:44 am

If you need something immediate chloe1775, consider having MISC set a Crown of Success, a Victory and/or a King Solomon Wisdom light on their altars for you. These will back you up during your nursing test. You'll find the candle services bia this link: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chloe1775 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 am

Thank you so much. I will look into that.
chloe1775

Unread postby chloe1775 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:52 am

Hey everyone. Happy new year. So I posted before asking for help to pass my Nclex exam which I failed twice. And got a few suggestion. But I wanted to know since the test is given at a center through computers can I maybe take a cotton ball with some crown of sucess and king solomon oil and rub it in the computer? Or can you please suggest what I can run on the computer or maybe at the center like a sachet dust? I wasn't able to order the supplies before because LM was backed up in orders so I'm placing an order soon and trying to get everything at once. Thanks so much.
chloe1775

PostThis post was deleted by chloe1775 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:14 pm.

Unread postby chloe1775 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:41 pm

chloe1775 wrote:Hey everyone. Happy new year. So I posted before asking for help to pass my Nclex exam which I failed twice. And got a few suggestion. But I wanted to know since the test is given at a center through computers can I maybe take a cotton ball with some crown of sucess and king solomon oil and rub it in the computer? Or can you please suggest what I can run on the computer or maybe at the center like a sachet dust? I wasn't able to order the supplies before because LM was backed up in orders so I'm placing an order soon and trying to get everything at once. Thanks so much.
chloe1775

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:05 pm

chloe1775,

Why dont you dress you in the product and not worry about the computer. Besides I would hate for you to get caught, try explaining that! You can bath in the crystals the day of, put the oil on you as a blessing ( pslams 23 he dresses me with oil), wear the powder.. dress you hands with the oil since that are what are used to touch the keys on the computer. Pay the Independant Church to light the candle a few days before the best maybe 4 so its burning when you take it, you can also dress candles with a very specific petition and burn them for 7 days leading up to the test. I like to have a candle burning when I am also doing the task ( test or interview etc) so for that purpose I set a tea light with the oil. Crown of success mojo or spell kit would be a great additive to this.
j82

Unread postby chloe1775 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Thanks j82 honestly I'm so scared and know that I can't fail this test again I was looking at every possible way to get help. But your right wouldn't want to caught. Thanks again
chloe1775

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:05 pm

chloe1775,

Fear will only hold you back from success. I can give a personal story of it, my friend and I have the same degree and needed to pass the same test to get it. She took it 4 times and failed 3 of 4 times. She freaks out and over thinks it. I relaxed before the test, stayed in, had a drink watched a movie and went and did my best and passed it on the first try. Point is our own stress can cause as much trouble as crossed conditions. SO work with the products trust God, do your best, trust it is helping.
j82

Unread postby chloe1775 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Thank you for sharing. Yeah I get overwhelm easily when it comes to testing. I was an A student in nursing school so you can understand why Im going crazy thinking about this test. I know being a nurse is what I want and I worked so hard through nursing school. It broke my heart when I failed twice but I'm testing soon again and with LM product and me studying I'm sure I will get it this time.
chloe1775

Unread postby aura » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:07 am

In addition to the products you use and j82's great advice (Tranquility oil combined with King Solomon Wisdom comes to mind for your specific case), consider putting a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. It's free and gets a whole gamut of people praying for your success and peace of mind - that's powerful help that can make a big difference. You'll find them here: http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chloe1775 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:11 am

Thank you sooo much aura.
chloe1775

Unread postby MATERIAL STAR » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:26 pm

Fellow conjurers,

I'm new at this, but in preparation for an upcoming MAJOR exam, I recently purchased lucky mojo's crown of success, king Solomon, fast luck mojos and bath products and plan to have those respective candles lit while I am testing. Also, I have a Black Pullet talisman #19 seal (from the book "The Black Pullet") for great knowledge which is good for taking exams according to what I read.

I would like to know if the entity behind this talisman/seal will be in harmony or in conflict with the spirits from the previously mentioned mojos or can I use all these products together to increase my chances for success?
MATERIAL STAR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:05 pm

People use seals all the time in mojo hands and as ptition papers. The Black Pullet is not as common in hoodoo as the Seals of Solomon or the 6th and 7th Books of Moses, but they are fine for the work you are doing.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MATERIAL STAR » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:01 am

Thanks for the info, Miss Yronwode. I now have my black pullet knowledge seal/pendant and a Solomon 4th pinnacle of mercury necklace/pendant on the way. Do I simply oil the pendants as I would a mojo bag and just wear them? Also, are there any particular precautions I need to take with these seals/talismans? I don't think I should wear both together for some reason.
MATERIAL STAR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Material Star,

Oiling a pendant is one classic way to fix it for use. Some folks will first oil it and then smoke it in incense. Others will place it only an upside-down plate or bowl and burn a candle on that, then oil and smoke it. Some will wear it touching the body for seven days to get their sweat on it. In short, there are many traditional ways for fix a talisman for your use.

I have never heard anyone say that there are "precautions" to take with these seals, either in the form of paper seals or metal pendants. This goes for wearing two of them together as well.

My suggestion is that if you feel fear or doubt about these seals -- or about wearing two of them together -- you may not be doing the best work to suit your situation. Magical undertakings that are undermined by the practitioner's fear are rarely set out on successful paths. "Fear is the mind-killer" is a truth from fiction that you ought to consider:

The Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear :

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"

-- Frank Herbert, "Dune"
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MATERIAL STAR » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Thanks again for the words of encouragement and your valuable info, Miss Yronwode. I'll be sure to let you know how the exam turns out.
MATERIAL STAR

Unread postby vmadone » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:02 am

Hi all,

So sad to hear that i have failed my 2 exams after painfully waited for 3 months. I have applied to re sit exam this Oct 6 & 7. Any recommendations to let me pass it?

Thank you.
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:05 am

Hello, vmadone ,

I am sorry to read this.

What have you done so far and in the past?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power