• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Unread postby OnlyMyself » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 pm

I have three exams next week -- all computing and I.T related, and I really want and need to pass! Anything I can do for some added magickal "oomph" the Hoodoo way? ;)

Thanks in advance. :P
OnlyMyself

Re: Anything I can do to help me pass my exams?

Unread postby Fay » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 pm

This might be what you're looking for.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

The crown of success kit is on this page.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

(I'm allowed to answer like this right?)
Fay

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 pm

OnlyMyself wrote:I have three exams next week -- all computing and I.T related, and I really want and need to pass! Anything I can do for some added magickal "oomph" the Hoodoo way? ;)

Thanks in advance. :P

I would annoint myself with Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom oils. I would also burn a white or yellow candle with these oils and crumbled peach tree leaves.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby OnlyMyself » Fri May 01, 2009 5:04 am

Thanks for the responses! I have and was actually thinking of using the Crown of Success oil. And thanks for the peach tree leaves heads up. X
OnlyMyself

setting lights for entrance exam

Unread postby chatocamacho » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 pm

hi to all... I would very much appreciate it if you anyone could help me out with this one.....I am going to take a college entrance exam on july 18 and then between the 20th and 24th Im going to be interviewed. I was wondering if I should set the lights on runs or if I should predate the candles for the 18 and then another one for the interview. In all how many candles should I purchase
chatocamacho

Re: setting lights for entrance exam

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 pm

I would predate them, One for the 18th, and one for the 20th. I would go with Crown of Success.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:30 am

You might want to throw in some King Solomon's Wisdom as well.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby chatocamacho » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:07 am

should I set 1 of each so that in all it would be 4 or should I set 1 on the 18 and another one on the 20th?
chatocamacho

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:09 pm

chatocamacho wrote:should I set 1 of each so that in all it would be 4 or should I set 1 on the 18 and another one on the 20th?

Set a candle for each day you need one.

Mary
Literarylioness

take a test

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 am

next Monday i need to take a test to work for the census 2010, i just need any spell to help me pass that test. I'm so nervous and i'm afraid to block my mind. please help
theusurper

Re: take a test

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:41 am

Work with some Crown of Success products, for success in that venture, and maybe combine it with some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom to help you mind stay clear and sharp.

Or since it's fairly soon and I don't know if you'd be able to have supplies delivered to you in time, you might want to call Lucky Mojo and have them set lights for you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:22 am

i have Crown of Success and Clarity, do you think dress myself and anoint a candle, and what color the candle with a petition paper
theusurper

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Light blue candle or white for Clarity, purple for CoS.
Yes, dress yourself, as well as burn candles.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Academic success spells

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 am

Hi everyone

I was just wondering what would be the best spell to perform to achieve success academically as well as all aspects of my life? I was thinking along the lines of using crown of success oil?

:)
spellyshelly

Re: success spells

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:13 am

Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:14 am

thanks jwmcclin

what coloured candle would be best?
spellyshelly

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:22 am

If you purchase the spell kit everything is included...both spells has the yellow and purple candles

# yellow -- devotion, prayer, money (gold), cheerfulness, attraction

# purple -- mastery, power, ambition, control, command

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:51 am

thankyou jwmcclin
spellyshelly

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:20 am

Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom are both excellent...check the forums for additional information
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Five finger Grass Oil for academic studies

Unread postby Buttercup » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 pm

I just realised that I've forgotten to order Crown of Success oil in my last order. I did order Five Finger Grass oil for different purposes though. Can I use Five Finger Grass to help with my exams in university,since it is for success in everything you do with your fingers (cause I have mostly written exams,so I will use my hand to write) or this is not a traditional use for this oil?
Buttercup

Re: Five finger grass for academic studies

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 am

Five-finger grass is an all-around good oil to have for nearly any positive-outcome type situation, so in a pinch, you could use the oil. If you have some bay herb, you may want to add some to your oil or finely crush it to double dress anointed candles. Bay is used for wisdom; other herbs good for the scholar are Master of the Woods and Deer's Tongue.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: Five finger grass for academic studies

Unread postby Buttercup » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Thank you CopperFox, I'll definitely try to combine it with the herbs you mentioned.
Buttercup

Re: Five finger Grass Oil for academic studies

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:48 pm

You might want to call the shop and see if they can add 5 fingers to your order before it ships.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spell for passing basic training

Unread postby HelloKitty » Wed May 05, 2010 1:10 am

Hey,

I'm getting shipped for basic training in a little LESS than a week. One, is there a prayer I could say so that I could pass basic training? It's too late to order something and when I switched from the Air Force to the Navy, the Navy had me leaving within the next month and I'm not good at doing push-ups and running a mile. And those are the things I need to pass. So, I was wondering if there was a prayer I could say everyday to make sure that basic training is successful?

2. I want to get sent to Japan. Is there a luck spell that I could buy, so that I could get a job in Japan? Time is not really an issue, since I signed up for the Navy reserves, BUT I get to switch to active duty in a year. So, what could happen is that I could buy the luck spell kit, and wait patiently to get sent to Japan, when I'm able to do active duty. and I want luck for several countless things, too. Like because I'm doing reserve, I want an extra job. Luck in getting a drivers license. A roommate. So, I need a laundry list of LUCK for several countless things XD But I guess that number one thing I want luck for is to get sent to Japan. That's number one. But I still want the other things like driver's license, as well. Even tho, you don't really need it in big cities like Tokyo, since they go by subway. So, I want need it too much over there.

Any advice would be apprieciated. Like if the luck I want is getting sent to several directions, would it weaken the spell? And if the luck would be solely focused on Japan would it be more effective? But a year is also 6 months each. I mean, maybe there's a way where I could priotize the things I want most. and get the things which are important to me.
HelloKitty

Spiritual Help for Passing Exams: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sunshine » Tue May 11, 2010 1:30 pm

I would like to have your advise on a matter that i am presently faced with.

I am pursuing a course and my exams are challenging. I have had several failure and I would like to know what is best to use so as to be successful (ie do not fail) with my exams.

Can you please help me?
Sunshine

Re: Advise

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Crown of Success supplies are just what you're looking for.

High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Sunshine » Tue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Thank you so much for you quick response! :)

What is the cost, procedure, how do i apply it and also how do i go about getting it to the caribbean.

Another question i need to ask is the time it would take to get to me and for how long must it be in use/activated before it works effectively?

Thanks in advance!
Sunshine

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 11, 2010 3:12 pm

I would recommend the crown of success BUT you should make sure you do a road opener, and some uncrossing work first. Just to clear out negativity, and any blocks that are in your way.

The instructions and price are all located on the page above.

All the products I have mentioned are found in the candle section under road opener and uncrossing.
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

How long things take for affect depends on your situation but a rule of them is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 months for outcome

This is just a rule of them but your situation may be helped by then. If you need fast assistance or luck work a Fast luck candle or work with St. Expedite.

You need to call lucky mojo and see how long it can take to get to you. If that time wait is too long as it can take at least 3 to 4 weeks in the US then I would have them set the lights for you

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Advise on passing exams, please

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 pm

In addition to Crown of Success I'd add King Solomon's Wisdom which can really help with mental abilities and test-taking, not just for making the right decisions.

You can take a white or a purple candle and dress it with said products and burn it on your petition paper and/or picture while praying for success and the mental abilities to pass your examinations.

You can also have lucky mojo set the candles for you through Missionary Independent if you can't wait for shipping, or can't burn candles where you are.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sunshine » Tue May 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Thank you so much for you advice and speedy response.

I will go to the site and check it out. My exams are exactly one month away ie 4 weeks.

Just to give you some history....... I am a hard working student i study my lesson and is attentive in the classroom but i dont no what just be happening when i get my results its very depressing and i need to work on that some how. And this is my reason for contacting you guy.

I really appreciate your help! Thanks much!
Sunshine

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 pm

ConjureMan & starsnthesky7 are on point (as usual); I would get the church to burn for me and back up with a purple candle dressed King Solomon & Crown of Success. Victory adds an extra kick as well.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Kemisha

I can definitely sympathize with you. I went to a very competitive school for my undergraduate...and it was just depressing when you study like crazy and then you still do bad. Hang in there though. I wish I wouldve known about Hoodoo the entire time I was in school lol. But I recommend doing some cleansing work and road opener, and I agree with conjure man...king solomon is a very nice touch to concentrate. So feel free to get those candles started NOW by the church. You can do some cleansing baths at your home or do it with some eggs.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sunshine » Thu May 13, 2010 11:33 am

Hi Guys

I checked out the site with the crown of success bag and im very impressed with what i read.

However i noticed that my time is very short based on what i read for movements and outcome being 3 weeks etc. My exams are exactly within that same time and i need this product for passing grades. Is it possible that i can get something custom made for me personally? Or is it possible to use fed ex courier?Also, where on the web site do i go to put in the petition to have the King Solomon candle burnt for me?

I am not motivated to study and i feel like i am loosing it. I relly need to do something.

Thanks in Advance!
Sunshine

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 13, 2010 11:42 am

Given the time-frame I would have the MISC set some candles for you (perhaps in a run to keep you covered up until and through the exam period), and then I would petition St. Expedite to help you get off your butt and study! :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Thu May 13, 2010 8:43 pm

I am also in school and have finished my semester... :P

Not sure if this is right or wrong...but this is what I did:

I anointed my forehead with Crown of Success oil and spoke my intentions before I started studying and again after every study break. My spoken words were positive affirmations...my intentions. I didn't speak them in any loud commanding voice for all to hear , I just spoke to myself.

I like the smell so much that I even anointed my wrists...which in my mind provided another type of connectivity from my hands (writing, holding books, holding notes, using the computer) to my brain. But that's just how my minds eye connected my dots and focused my energy.

I used Crown of Success on those same spots before every exam...and on my 3 finals got a 103, 85 & 98. I ended my semester w/ 2 A-'s and a solid C. The C...was a class that really challenged me and was not at all what I thought it would be. All I asked for was the C and I got exactly what I needed. Ehhh...it was the only C all year, so I am ok with it.

Hope this helps...
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

I need spiritual help to pass my exams

Unread postby lambchops » Sun May 23, 2010 2:30 pm

My daughter is sitting an exam very soon and is worried she would fail. What can I do to help her to pass? i would appreciate any help and advice. Many thanks
lambchops

Re: Help to pass exams

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Do you have any LM products? Crown of Success? King Solomon's Wisdom?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lambchops » Mon May 24, 2010 12:31 am

I havent any of those, but can get some. How do I use them?
lambchops

Unread postby lambchops » Mon May 24, 2010 1:05 am

Also I will need to work remotely as my daughter is studying a long way from home. Any help welcomed.
lambchops

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 10:35 am

You can have the MISC set lights for you, or order vigil candles that you can set yourself on her behalf. You could also work the King Solomon Wisdom &/or Crown of Success spell kits on her behalf.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Mon May 24, 2010 12:31 pm

hi guys,

does anyone knows of an exam spell that can be done to ensure excellent exam success after the exams have been written and sent away from marking. I worked very hard for these exams but they just did not go my way as I feel exams are only about luck. I want a spell to ensure that I do really well. Is there a saint I can pray to? Or a specific spell that I can do to help me get the grades i need.

thank you,
Majig =)
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Mon May 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Here are 4 links that also had discussions on passing exams. I did some looking into the same subject myself during my school year and before finals. Maybe you will find some of the info useful:

advise-on-passing-exams,-please-t6389.html

crown-of-success-or-king-solomon%CA%B9s-mojo--t6541.html#p37302

five-finger-grass-oil-for-academic-studies-t5904.html#p33787

oils-to-help-during-graduate-school-t6576.html#p37353

I relied mostly on Lucky Mojo's Crown of Success Oil. When fall rolls around I am sure I will incorporate 5 Finger Grass too.
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Unread postby lambchops » Tue May 25, 2010 12:49 am

Thank you so much for the advice about my daughter's exams. Really helpful.
Thank you
lambchops

Unread postby lambchops » Sat May 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Thank you St Expedite and thanks be to God for all his gifts great and small
lambchops

I need to pass my exams.

Unread postby Morgan » Mon May 31, 2010 6:56 am

Hi, I know I just got here but I guess it won't hurt to ask... :D
In highschool I never had any problems, aced everything and didn't even study for more than 15 minutes. Now I'm in uni and starting to have problems...I failed important subjects, still have chances to do things again, but I have a serious problem concentrating!maybe even ADD, as I'm writing this I'm listening to music and looking at other things ... :?
I know the only thing that really helps is studying. I know that. But I would like to know if there is anything I can do magically, to pass my tests.
(One thing I should mention:I have many ingredients myself, I can't really buy that many things, I don't own a credit card...But if you give me some advice I can cast the spells myself. I got my boyfriend back with the help of Hoodoo! I can do this too, I think :))

Please reply, I'd be eternally grateful... :)
you can always message me as well, if you need help with a problem, I'll do my best!

xxMorgan
Morgan

Re: I need to pass my exams.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 am

Using the Crown of Success spell kit would be a good choice. It comes with a mojo that you fix and then carry with you afterwards for ongoing effect.

Also, make sure to search the forum as this exact question has come up several times before.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Morgan » Mon May 31, 2010 7:16 am

Hey! what a quick reply, thank you.
Ordering things over the internet, mmm...I don't have the credit card or time for that, the exams are in a few days, but I'll browse the forum, who knows I find something :)
Morgan

Unread postby Maljen » Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 am

LM does accept mail in payments, like a check, and you can use your check card just like a credit card over the internet. While you probably won't get an order before your exams are over, Crown of Success and King Solomon products would probably be a good bet for next semester.

Mundanely, I went through the same thing as you seem to be going through now. High school was too easy and therefore I studied very little, and didn't develop proper study habits. I had to learn to study once I got to college. Don't assume just because you don't have a certain skill set, you have a disability. I had to learn to focus and study by going to the library, finding the most isolated corner and only having music as a potential distraction (turn off the cell and stay off the library's wi-fi) and forcing myself to go over my books and notes until I learned the material. It's very nearly impossible to study in a dorm or an apartment full of people.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Mon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm

I don't have a credit card either. I used a money order, mailed it away, and if it's a product LM sells a lot of (and Crown of Success IS that product), it'll be to you within three weeks, likely two. They do have rush order possibilities.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby Morgan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 am

Hey people, thanks for thinking with me ;) the crown of success is still an option for next time, but now we're a bit too late.
Tomorrow is the exam I fear the most :s the ones after that aren't that hard, so not all is lost.
I will certainly follow the advice of Maljen, like go to a library, quiet little place, no distractions...there's a cat, TV, computer and many other things here that are calling out to me and sometimes I can't resist the temptation ;)
Morgan

Unread postby Maljen » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 am

Morgan, I have the same problem. I'm going back to school soon, and while I hope to be able to do some studying at home, I have a feeling I'll be at the library at least twice a week! Between my cats, the tv, the video games, and various other online shinies to distract me, I'm going to have to be a lot more disciplined in order to get any real studying done at home! :D

And best of luck on your exams! Treat them like a conjure or trick....don't over think them and stay relaxed! ;)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 am

One study trick is buying some peppermint essential oil and sniffing it just prior and periodically throughout your study sessions. Then bring a tissue with some of the oil to your exam - and sniff it as needed when you need to jog your memory for info from your studying. Not only does peppermint help keep your mind active and awake during your studying, you are linking the info with a powerful olfactory cue. So when you need to remember the info, smelling the peppermint can help bring that info up more easily, as scent is the most powerful memory-links there is.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

pass these finals as my scholarship depends on it

Unread postby snowdropangel » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 am

i have been out of work for 8 months and am looking for a job spell and the candle type to get things moving. I also am looking for help to pass these finals as my scholarship depends on it.
Kind regards,
snowdropangel

Re: getting an interview and passing finals

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 am

Look into the Attraction (to draw appropriate job opportunities to you), Steady Work (to help you find, land, and keep the job) and Crown of Success (for your finals) spell kits for your needs.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: getting an interview and passing finals

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:35 am

In regards to your finals, I would put your professor, in a bend over sweet jar. And you might want to get a fixed wisdom candle to help you concentrate, and make wise decisions during the test. You are going to want to get a packet of peach tree leaf from the herbs sections and sprinkle some of this in your candle to help you concentrate. In addition, get a crown of success candle fixed from lucky mojo, and sprinkle some of the peach tree leaf on that candle as well just to help you pass the test. Peach tree leaf is excellent for this

In addition, I would make sure that you get some road opening work going for your job situation and the test to open the roads and remove obstacles. I would also recommend that you get some kind of cleansing going on such as an egg cleansing on yourself, sage smudge stick for your space and chinese wash over all for your home. You need to just cleanse out any old obstacles, bad luck, and crossed conditions (which doesn't always mean you are crossed magically, you could just be experiencing some negativity).
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spellyshelly » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 am

Hi everyone

I just wanted to ask for some advice, I burned a white candle anoited with appropriate oils and john the conquerer stones, to bring me success, I wrote a petition I am just wondering what I should do with this petition now?

:) thanks in advance
spellyshelly

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 am

Bury it in your yard.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell for Luck/Wish come true

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:04 am

Hi there,
When I do lucky spells I tend to focus on one thing at a time. For passing basic training I like soulful prayer along with daily recitation of the 23rd Psalm. I know you said that you cannot order any LMC products for that part, but I would recommend Crown of Success products to help you pass as well.

As far as luck goes, there are a variety of spell kits to choose from but I would go with one that works to attract you to the position that you want and vice versa:
Attraction Spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Lodestone spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sunshine » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 am

I am thinking of buying a mojo bag for success with my exams. Is crown of success the best think for success in my exams? Is a mojo bag appropriate for this? or should i just buy the products loosely and uses them as instructed? Which is best/advisable?

Can someone explain to me what i should buy for success? I have exams in December 2010 and i need to good grades.

Thanks in advance!
Sunshine

Re: Success with Exams

Unread postby nena1974 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 am

a mojo never hurts. but i think you would be ok with powders and oils on their own, along with some candles. and i would start using them way ahead of exams, like through the whole semester....wish i knew about all this when i was in school! :D
nena1974

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Studying, Tests, Graduating, Earning Credentials