• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Re: studying for an exam help

New postby moonluna » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Thank you for all the grant advice.

I recently purchased a vial of a mixture of court case oil, crown of success oil, king solomon, and crucible oil. Along with little john to chew, solomon seel root, and deers tongue. (my exam has to do with law)

I will also be using sage, and bay leaf.

Any prayers, or chants recommended to use along with the items?

I bathed last night in rosemary and sage, and well I did not have the effect I was looking for. I wanted the ability to focus, and concentrate. Instead while I was sleeping I had visions of future events, and then today I have not been able to concentrate or not be so distracted to study. I get easily distracted.

One more thing, any recommendations to help with memory? I seem to be forgetting a lot of my information also

Thank you so much! :)
moonluna

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 am

Moon luna,

Please look at my previous posts. Peach tree leaf among the other things I mentioned helps with concentration and the master root helps to MASTER and retain the material. John the conqueror is going again to help you conqueror anything in your path. Each of those herbs I mentioned will help you. I know because I have used them to help me study AND to do well on a test. I am not sure about working with court case even though its a law exam. I would leave that out.

Practically speaking, you may need to learn what kind of learner you are. Perhaps you need to make flash cards, study with other people. Chunk down the reading material. Create a schedule of how you are going to study. I would link up with someone else and see how they previously have studied for this material. When it comes to studying sometimes reading and just expecting to retain the info is just not going to cut it.

Check out these threads as well:
unable-to-focus-commit-study-for-my-cpa-examination-t11013.html
spell-suggestions-for-studying-learning--t19562.html
focus-on-my-studies-t4663.html
spiritual-help-for-passing-exams-questions-and-answers-t6734.html
anything-i-can-do-to-help-me-pass-my-exams--t1074.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Lord SP » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 am

And you can never go wrong with Crown of Success oil,bath crystals or sachet powders. I don't recommend products that I haven't tried but LM Crown of Success oil is the truth.I used it and it worked like a charm. Many Eternal Blessings to Miss Cat and Lucky Mojo,I'm grateful I found you guys...COS is the way to go....
Lord SP

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 am

I agree that crown of success is great. But in this case alone its not going to help you necessarily with you're concentration issues. I would couple that oil with king solomon wisdom at the very least. In addition, you still need to change your habits and put forth the effort.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Good luck on your test moonluna; also post a prayer for your success at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby moonluna » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:43 am

Thank you for all the help and advice. I have made a mojobag with all the items you mentioned. I have also received the mixture of 4 oils Cat Yronwode advised me to use. One this was a bit odd thought, last night i took a cleansing back in sage and rosemary before bed I anointed myself with the oils and recited "may I have the wisdom of king solomon and my all my endeavors be crowned with success just as his were" I woke up with a huge headache, feeling really out of it, and my pupils dilated.

Is that a sign?

while studying I had my mojo bag in my bra, i anointed myself and burned some sage. However, I was still making the same mistakes and nothing was improving I broke down in tears. I have reached my breaking point on my studying. Studying for three months and not seeing a change, has put me to my knees.
moonluna

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:04 am

moonluna,

The mojo bag is not going to instantly make you a genius, however, it is going to help you. I highly advise that you get someone to help you in this subject even if you have to pay a tutor.

You need to give time for the work to help manifest, but you need to get some mundane/non magical help.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby moonluna » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 am

The exam I need help with is the LSAT, and I am currently in a LSAT class. An LSAT tutor can range from 200-300 dollars an hour, and as a single parent I cannot afford such fees (I would really get a tutor if I financially could).

However, with the exam only a few weeks away, and studying for over 3 months I feel very frustrated that I have not seen a change in my scoring, especially when I spend 5 hours a day studying. I spend the time, I spend the effort.When I mentioned that I haven't seen a change, and that I have hit a breaking point was not me saying "this stuff hasn't worked, it's supposed to work" it is just me saying that I am frustrated that my extreme studying has done no help. I wasn't making a reference to any of the items I made or am using.

Although, I did wake up with dilated pupils, unsure why. The oil combo was recommended to me by Cat Yronwode.
moonluna

New postby Rocky21 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:51 am

Hi Guys,

So I have been studying for the CPA exam for 2 years now and havent passed any of the four sections because of my lack of commitment, long work hours, and inability to focus, constant procrastination and last but not least I'm always tired after work. lol..

Through reading the blogs, I have gone ahead and ordered St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Clarity Glass-Encased Candle, King Solomon Wisdom Glass-Encased Candle and Crown of Success Glass-Encased Candle. I want to burn all four while I am actually studying.

I'm thinking that after i finish studying every night I blow it out until the next study session and so on and so forth.

Do you guys consider this an appropriate method that would work and should I just keep them burning till it's done.

The thing is I am taking 4 sections and my goal is to take all four exam and pass by March 2013. I would like to do it as an ongoing process.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

PS I took the Audit Exam in August and results are due today. Crossing my fingers.
Rocky21

New postby MaryBee » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 am

DO NOT BLOW THE CANDLES OUT! That is "blowing away" your magic and work! Pinch the candles out or snuff them out with a candle snuffer, or just cover the glass opening with an object to stop the oxygen flow and put out the flame.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

New postby Dr Johannes » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:00 am

Rocky21, Collect some dirt from a University or a big Library and add to the candles. You also need to clarify your goal a bit. Ask yourself a few questions: What will passing the test lead to? How will it affect your everyday life? How will you benefit? How will others benefit? Are you worthy of passing the test and fullfilling these goals? Write it down and put it next to the candles.

Good luck!
/Dr. Johannes
AIRR member. Need Help? Call 0046734051118 or write to order@therootdoctor.se
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby Rocky21 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Thanks for the great insights. I will definitely take your advice on this situation. On a good note, I Passed the First of 4 sections of my exams. Hopefully with help from luckymojo I will prevail within the next 7 months.
Rocky21

New postby lisathomas786 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:41 am

Thank you for your help. I also have needed some information about candles. I got it here.
lisathomas786

Just took an exam-- Help!

New postby nutter » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 pm

I took an exam a little less than a week ago, and after the professor spoke in class today i KNOW i did not do well. Is there anything i can hoodoo to soften the blow? Perhaps persuade him to either grade it more easily or offer extra credit?

I'm leaving for a mission trip to Africa and taking a few days off from school, so I'll be missing some upcoming lectures before the next one, so this exam could really hurt me!

Any advice?
nutter

Re: Just took an exam-- Help!

New postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Hi,
I think that I would use that: "Mini Hoodoo Honey Jar (Boss Fix)". I don't think there's anything you can do to soften the grade. Professors HAVE to abide by administrative rules. But, you could sweeten him ( with this type of honey jar) so that he would allow you to do something for extra credit.
In the future, you ought to do things BEFORE you take exams. When I went to college, I started things BEFORE even starting the classes and then something extra BEFORE taking exams. And, may I add, my graduate GPA was 4.0.
It may be too late to do anything right now. If you're going on trips in addition to blowing an exam, you might want to consider withdrawing from the class (to protect your grade point average). Then, start fresh with your Hoodoo (and studying). Then, also try King Solomon Wisdom products and Crown of Success products. If you buy the kits, Lucky Mojo includes instructions.
Good luck. I wish you happiness and success in all of your endeavors.
You can find me on Hoodoo Psychics!!
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! Hoodoo Psychics
Miss Aida

Some extra help **passing the ACT and Teas V test

New postby miraclesnlove » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Hello, i have so many areas that seems to need an added boost of help from conjure, i don't know where to begin,but I'll start here. i have plans to take the ACT Test again and Teas V nurse entrance test again in December. Yall, this time around i Need an added something to the studying that i will be doing over the course of these couple months leading to these test,and i want to successfully pass them both this time around. since 2010, i have talk to several readers that have all told me different things associated with school, since last year i talked with a spiritual reader an ex friend told me about and she told me to do spiritual cleaning in our home and baths on myself. i use lemon ammonia and sea salt and pray over the floor wash with the psalm 54. i will do this again before burning some yellow candles i ordered, by the way i had a dream about these three yellow medium jumbo candles sitting in nice candle holders on the freezer of my great aunts house, what does that mean. Is yellow candles good to use with what im trying to achieve, and what are good affirmations to say with them and what are good days to burn them, just any advice and opinions would be appreciated, thanks
miraclesnlove

Re: Some extra help **passing the ACT and Teas V test

New postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:08 pm

I recommend Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom candles, which are both yellow, or dressing yellow candles with the oils. You can also get the bath crystals or put oil in your bath. Nine-herb bath would also be helpful.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Crown of Success Testimonial

New postby aalok » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 am

Let your heart lead you; you want to do this! If you engage in iffy thinking, then you would not reach the end. You will find in the Bible, James 1:8, "A double minded man in his way is unstable." Therefore, determine your own goals, and make it happen!
aalok

New postby lovinlife1976 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Happy to report that I am passing this class with flying colors. I even made a 91 on my last test!!! One more to go and I know I will do just fine.. :) Thanks LM!!
lovinlife1976

New postby Papa Newt » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:36 am

That's fantastic! Thank you for keeping us posted on your wonderful success! :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Crown of success oil & bag for exam

New postby lyranne » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:13 am

I have purchased a crown of success mojo bag and oil to help my brother with his CPa exam. He's been working the bag for the past two months. The exam is a four part series and he keeps failing by either one or two points. He found out he failed his last test by 2 points (he was using the bag and oil) he has a follow up test tomorrow, and hopefully will pass. This has been a two year effort for him. Is there something else we can be doing? He spends his days at work and studying.
lyranne

Re: Crown of success oil & bag for exam

New postby MaryBee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:33 am

Perhaps he needs to take a cleansing bath, like with 13 Herb Bath or Uncrossing bath crystals to remove his bad luck. Then he can take a Crown of Success bath to draw that good luck to him.

I used COS when I was in nursing school, and I managed to pass; I didn't have perfect grades but it did work. :)

Good luck,
mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

New postby MissMichaele » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 pm

The baths are a great idea, Mary Bee :)

Also, keep working that Crown of Success bag but feed it some King Solomon Wisdom Oil too. Either mix it with the Crown of Success Oil, alternate the two oils, or use a dab of each whenever he feeds the bag.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

New postby Just1Dee » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:22 am

I recently created my own Crown of Success mojo and it worked perfectly. I also fixed a business card that belonged to the person I was working for. I wrote nine times in a deosil circle around the card "(persons name) will pass their board exam". I burned a red candle over it and also burned attraction incense while meditating with my ancestors. You might try this in conjunction with the mojo bag. Hope this helps!
Just1Dee

Re: Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

New postby lyranne » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Thank you. I had him to a cleaning bath, but that was months ago, perhaps I should have him do a new one. I'll get on that. Thank you.
lyranne

New postby lovinlife1976 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 pm

I PASSED, I PASSED, I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Oh I am sooooooo happy!! Thank God and LM products!!!
lovinlife1976

New postby lovinlife1976 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Oh and the Crystal Silence League!!!! They have been praying on my behalf!!! Bless you all!!
lovinlife1976

New postby Wild at Heart » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Congrats! That is so amazing! I usually hear about King Solomon's Wisdom on its own, but that in conjunction with Crown of Success make an amazing combination, and clearly Crown of Success can hold its own, too.
Wild at Heart

New postby Queen Enchantress » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 pm

I just used Crown of Success and Master this semester and actually went from Ds to As and I did the root work halfway through the semester too! I also used Master oil on a purple candle with a honey jar for the teachers and one of the teachers decided to give me extra credit because she saw the progress I made throughout the semester so I went from a C to B! I love Crown of Success and Master oil! :D
Queen Enchantress

Professor is being difficult

New postby Lai-LaiBear » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Ok I have been studying hard for a whole semester to get a passing grade in my class.

My professor is one of those strict professors that only gives exams instead of assignments. She believes exams are the only way to prove that you did the work and are worthy moving forward in the program.

I made a 77 on the final. My overall grade in the class is a 68.

I spoke with her to find out if anything could be done to raise my grade. She kept telling me no. She said that life is all a bunch of tests and this is a rude awakening for me.

I don't think it's fair that she did this even though she was very open to other students. I wanted to cast a spell to change her mind or at least have some compassion towards me. Grades won't be posted until the 21st so I am really hoping that I can do this.
Lai-LaiBear

New postby lovinlife1976 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 am

Thanks guys!!! I will try the master oil and purple candle on my teachers because I am graduating in May and going on to my Bachelors in the Summer. Be blessed people and congrats to you as well!!!!
lovinlife1976

Re: Professor is being difficult

New postby aura » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:25 am

Hi Lai-LaiBear,

Since the 21st is only two weeks away, it is certain that sweetening work would have been better if undertaken since the beginning of the semester rather than right now. That said, better late than never and so getting a sweetening honey jar going on her would be one way to work. Luck Mojo has those ready to go with everything you need here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

You can also have MISC set a light for you to back up your work. A Crown of Success light would be a good choice: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ccess.html

Finally, you may well want to get a professional help you out or to read on the situation. You can consult a long list of excellent and ethical rootworkers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Blessings and Best of Luck
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Professor is being difficult

New postby Mama Micki » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:37 am

Lai-LaiBear,

Since the professor is being difficult,I would go with some sort of domination formula, maybe Essence of Bendover. This woman sounds like she is full of herself and is on a power trip.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Lai-LaiBear,

I understand where you are coming from. but trying to dominate the professor after your overall grade worked out to be a 68 is coming in too late in the game. I doubt you will win your case.

Not every case can be won, and this is particularly true if you start your magical spell-casting too late or aim it at an obstacle rather than setting the scene for victory..

You have framed your case as what i call "the boxer's prayer." ("Lord let me dominate,overpower, and beat the crap out of this other person so i can win a golden trophy.")

I believe that a greater chance for academic success will come if you employ the form of spell casting i call "the farmer's prayer." ("Lord, i have plowed my ground and pented my seeds in faith; as i tend my garden with diligence, Lord, send me the rain and sunshine my garden requires, and keep the pests away, so that i may harvest a bounteous crop.")

Read this entire thread above your post in whichb people describe spell-casting for passing exams and see how others, especially lovinlife1976, went from an F grade to passing on the second try by using Crown of Success products, having candles set for success at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, and asking for prayers from the members of the Crystal Silence League. Do you see how this worked out? That is what i hope you will do.

SPL-KIT-CROW
Crown of Success Spell Kit
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-GLS-CROW
Crown of Success Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Lai-LaiBear » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Thank you all for the advice. I was panicking about it because I did my best in the class. I didn't slack off or anything like that and I guess I was shocked by the fact that she was so heartless about the whole situation. I came to terms for the most part that there is nothing I can really do but hope that she has a change of heart but even that is rare with people like her. I will try everything because I feel like I have good on my side. I wouldn't be trying to figure out what to do if I was in the wrong. I am not that type of person.
Lai-LaiBear

School Success, Program Acceptance, Algebra

New postby gladstar » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 am

I am currently completing prerequisites to become a physical therapy assistant. What can I use to help me make good grades, to help me understand algebra, and to ensure that I get accepted into the PTA program in 2014? Would Crown of Success work for all three? If so, could all be included in ongoing altar work, or should the PTA program acceptance be separate? Or, would something else work better for any or all of these? Thanks in advance!
gladstar

Re: School Success, Program Acceptance, Algebra

New postby MaryBee » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am

Crown of Success, Clarity and King Solomon wisdom products are all great for your issues.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

New postby MissMichaele » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Crown of Success is a great choice -- and so is King Solomon Wisdom for school success.

Since you're studying an aspect of the medical profession, why not call on Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez to support you? (see www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html)

And I'd also like to draw your attention to this "Fall in Love with Learning" spell, just in case:

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

New postby gladstar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 am

Thank you! I will have to try the falling in love with learning spell on my children, too!
gladstar

New postby Flora » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Dear Gladstar -
I like to burn a little Master Key incense or burn a candle that I have anointed with Master Key Oil. The day you take your pre -reqs I would sugges that you take a quartz crystal with you that you have touched with a little Master Key. The aroma of the oil will help you recall answers and elaborate on those answers if called to do so.
It works for all my nursing student clients.
Please let me know how it goes & Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."
Flora

Pass my state exam

New postby Jess1921 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi I am suppose to take this exam which is very crucial in my career. It's a state test. Is there anything that I can do to ensure my success in passing the state exam? Plz clarify any oils or spells as I am not aware of much spells. Also how can I increase my studyn focus. I study lots but seems to forget everything I study. Plllzzzzzz help
Jess1921

New postby Papa Newt » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi Jess1921, I merged your post with an on going thread on the subject of Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests. Make sure to read through this thread as I am sure you will find some fantastic suggestions.
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

New postby TheBestest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello all!! I have a serious delimna. My daughter is in danger of being left back due to her asthma. She had home schooling a couple of months ago but these teachers have not given her grades to her guidance counselor so she had gotten atleast 4 N=NO GRADES GIVEN. I have to tell you all I hate this school with a passion and have had nothing but problems since she started this school BUT this isn't about me. I would really appreciate suggestions that can help her pass this grade, be able to walk in her 8th grade graduation, AND get accepted into this really good technical school. I'm already intending on working with Saint Jude and Saint Anthony since its a difficult case needing a miracle, and Saint Barbara to clear obstacles.
TheBestest

Writing Essay, term paper???

New postby ericstudy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:32 pm

I have always have had trouble with writing essay. I guess you can that I have trouble with English classes. Math and English I have trouble with those classes is there a spell to help me get pass the mental block. I know that is in my mind but i wandering is there a way pass these problems?????????
ericstudy

Re: Writing Essay, term paper???

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Check out this thread :)
spell-casting-do-you-have-all-of-your-school-supplies--t14820.html

Good luck, study and work hard, and you can do it!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby Queen Enchantress » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:42 am

I know that anointing myself with Master Oil (to master the assignment), Success Oil, King Solomon Oil and Peppermint Oil have significantly helped me complete assignments faster and more successfully.
Queen Enchantress

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Great recommendation Miss Tammie Lee. I have also used a diffuser with Clarity and Crown of Success Oils when writing professionally.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby ericstudy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Thank for the Great advise. :D
ericstudy

New postby nutter » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 pm

I am .04 percentage points away from achieving cum laude. Any ideas on making that happen? My final exams are 2 weeks away.
nutter

New postby magicinthemoment » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:02 pm

OMG!

I used LM crown of success, wisdom, and clarity oils.
Put peach tree leaves in my shoes and prayed to saint expedite.

I found out today that I passed my test !

I love this site.

And there was a package waiting for me today from LM!!
magicinthemoment

New postby magicmurphy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm

YAY! Congratulations!! Woo hoo!

Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

New postby DoctorU » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:59 pm

I will be taking a Board Certification exam in February of 2014. I have already purchased Crown of Success and King Solomon Oils to assist me with my study efforts. I would greatly appreciate any additional recommendations that would assist in facilitating my success. Thank you so much.
DoctorU

New postby aura » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi DoctorU,

Tranquility and Victory can help in addition with what you already have. Tranquility helps keep anxiety in check while Victory is pretty self-explanatory :) Success to you!
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Dress the forehead with Tranquility/King Solomon/Crown of Success) oils and follow cat's recommendation peach tree leaves placed in the shoe.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: I need to pass my exams.

New postby Bewitching redhead » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Putting a bit of Crown of Success oil in a heated oil diffuser works really well. I'm a rather studious individual so I spend long periods of time in study, or research and the smell of Crown of Success flowing through the room can really help.

To clarify- you do this while studying correct? I have Crown of Success and King Solomon Oils for academia purposes. Forgive me as I'm new and tried clicking on some of the links posted in this thread but the threads are no longer active; my second question is- do you use/burn a candle every time you have an exam/paper/etc. coming up, or do you use one large glass encased candle w/the petition paper every night?
Bewitching redhead

New postby aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:41 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Yes, you would put the oils in a diffuser while you study. A bit of both Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom can be combined. Clarity is also a useful addition.

For the candles, working either way can be good, but keep in mind that a glass-encased vigil burns about 120hours and thus you wouldn't light one every night. Instead with a vigil you might burn ''runs'' of the candle, lighting one with the dying flame from the last on a continual basis or for a fixed number of lights such as 3 or 5. For more on how to work with candles you can read through the following information page which should answer most basic questions: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Blessings and Success to You.
Forum Moderator

New postby Bewitching redhead » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:51 am

aura wrote:Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Yes, you would put the oils in a diffuser while you study. A bit of both Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom can be combined. Clarity is also a useful addition.

For the candles, working either way can be good, but keep in mind that a glass-encased vigil burns about 120hours and thus you wouldn't light one every night. Instead with a vigil you might burn ''runs'' of the candle, lighting one with the dying flame from the last on a continual basis or for a fixed number of lights such as 3 or 5. For more on how to work with candles you can read through the following information page which should answer most basic questions: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Blessings and Success to You.

Wow, thank you so much for your prompt reply! I wasn't expecting an answer so quickly! Many thanks. :)
Ok, so I've read (or rather reread) the candle page-it's been awhile since I've read it, and I have a couple more questions if you don't mind.

If it were you, which type and color candle(s) would you suggest for my needs?
concentration while studying (which I think I have covered with the oils-the diffuser)
extra "mojo" for test taking days (in addition to personal anointing w/the two oils and the sachet powders)

I have no problem using any type and there's no need for concerns over privacy. Do you think a larger candle so I can inscribe it, sigils, etc., load it w/the proper oils and herbs (which I've also purchased the peach leaves as recommended by someone in this thread), use a petition paper, and leave it burning in the manner in which you suggested? Or would I be better off using an offertory or chime candle that I anoint and dress w/herbs, petition paper, etc.? Do I burn them on the day I take a test or the night before? It would appear from what I'm reading that a candle for this purpose is burned for a specific number of time and pinched or snuffed out. That's why I wasn't sure if burning one for a lengthy time is better or if burning them for each specific test/paper is better? Also, would I make the candle even stronger by using some of my own personal concerns?

I'm sorry for all of the questions, but I also was wondering about honey jar spells. I'm familiar w/them and plan on doing a honey jar spell for each professor, but I've seen two different examples of honey jar spells that I was wondering about-
A King Solomon Wisdom honey jar
Bend over sweet jar

In what way are these different than a regular honey jar spell?

I also plan on getting/making a King Solomon mojo bag. Every bit helps right?! ;)
Bewitching redhead

New postby aura » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:56 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Candles for your nees:
-Colour-wise purple and yellow coloured lights. If you go with Vigil Candles then King Solomon Wisdom, John the Conqueror and Victory candles burnt in runs, in that order. When communication is an issue or you have some public speaking to do, add a Mercury candle as required. You could also fix an oïl lamp with appropriate herbs and curios and use it throughout the semester.
-For how to burn and what works best, that's really personal and differs from one person to another. When burning for clients I'll often do Vigil Lights since they are easily interpreted and more fire-safe than many other types of light. When doing more elaborate spell-work or working for myself I prefer oïl lamps and free-standing tapers. The tapers are particularly useful for divination.
-Timing-Wise, I'd do a weekly burn regardless of if you have a test or not. Call it preventative maintenance. I'd burn a small chime candle at pretty much every study session. And if you can safely have a light burning while you write an exam (Vigils are good for this), then by all means do so.
-I'd also keep a global petition going, the same one for every candle, with your personal concerns and peach tree leaf, deer's tongue and five-finger grass folded into it.

For the honey jar, you can do one on all the professors rather than have 10 separate jars kicking around. In your case I'd choose the KSW jar. They don't differ from any other honey jar in the way they work, what makes them different are the ingredients used (herbs and curios) and the oils chosen to anoint the candles. I also suggest you read through the long thread on honey jars which answers pretty much any question you could have on the subject: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html-sid=381ede195abda3713f149758aac4de5a

For the mojo bag, the King Solomon Wisdom is a good choice, you could also read up on the Crown of Success bag as an alternative.
Forum Moderator

Re: Need score 420 in or higher (math exam)

New postby Bewitching redhead » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:34 am

Papa Newt wrote:Hi MsHoodooPrincess! Yes, mixing crumbled Peach Tree Leaves in King Solomon Oil or Crown of Success will be great assistance as you study and work towards passing your insurance license exam. Use the oil to anoint your head before studying, even fix up a 4" or 6" yellow candle to have burning while you study.
Also, you may consider using Rosemary Essential Oil while you study. Place a few drops on a cotton ball and have it close to you while studying. Then when the day comes to take the test, have a cotton ball with the rosemary oil on it. It has been known to help stimulate mental activity and remedy for mental fatigue. Best of luck to you! :)

Is it better to dress the candles with the oil and then the herbs you mentioned as well- or is it a better idea to put those herbs in the COS and King Solomon oils?
Bewitching redhead

New postby Papa Newt » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 am

Hi Bewitching redhead,

Placing the Peach Tree Leaves into Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom oil gives it a more focused goal in success in school. That oil then would be worked with through out the school years. Be it that the student wears it every day, or the oil is placed on a candle to pray to have success in the exams. Having a dedicated oil for this purpose is how I personally would go.
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Studying, Tests, Graduating, Earning Credentials