Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Protect from Abusive or Stalking Ex

lm204
Forum Member

Re: Spell-Casting to Protect from Abusive or Stalking Ex

Unread post by lm204 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks for your replies,

I am awaiting a response from a reader about the curse and the next steps i should take.

Lm

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:48 pm

You could also strew HIS pathway with Cut and Clear. In an office environment, you could dress the outside of your shoe soles with the oil and track it into your workplace.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:50 am

Hi lm204,

A bath in a strong decoction of Black Cohosh (Black Snake Root) can help cut off his feelings for you: http://www.herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html

That said, if his behaviour becomes out of line, don't hesitate to get help from HR. Protect yourself and work not only from a magickal angle but in the mundane as well.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm

aura wrote:That said, if his behaviour becomes out of line, don't hesitate to get help from HR. Protect yourself and work not only from a magickal angle but in the mundane as well.
Definitely. His behavior amounts to sexual harrassment, in my view.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

lm204
Forum Member

Unread post by lm204 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks for all your replies.

I had a reading. The reader was fabulous and told me to do a cut and clear, some protection work and to use peace water in the workplace. I'll try these and see what happens. He hasn't been in contact since I wrote the original post, but we have to be at a work function together on tuesday and I feel sick thinking about being in a room with him all night. I have spoken to HR people at work, and they are ready to intervene if he contacts me at all.

Lm

Kuhrohk
Forum Member

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Hey guys,

I have an ex who was not in hoodoo but she has been known to do demon work, spirit work and the like. Lots of time it involved blood or animal sacrifice (or kill the neighbors pets for fun). In short, she was a dangerous person and I devoted all my efforts to trying to counter act her darkness.

It ended in short after a failed attempt on my life. This was about 7 years ago this month.

I'm far away now, I have a good home, a good and a good boyfriend. But lately she's been unnaturally on my mind. It's a craving and a raw ache like addiction that makes my skin burn. And it makes part of my furious and violent like in defending myself again.

I'm not sure what to do or what's going on but I need to know what this could be and what to do.

I feel desperate to talk to her and to force her to talk to me, but it doesn't feel safe or sane. Help!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Get a reading. Check the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, or if you feel you need to get right to it, call Hoodoo Psychics. It sounds like you're being worked on, but you need to find out how, so you can deal with it.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com
Two-Headed Doctor

Kuhrohk
Forum Member

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Thank you, I think I will. Do you recommend a specific type of reading?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Kuhrohk, pretty much every member of AIRR can and does do this type of reading -- that is, on the specific question, Am i cursed? Go to the AIRR sire, click on the links for the various members, read about them, and choose one!

http://readersandrootworkers.org
catherine yronwode

sacredspiritualguide
Forum Member

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:01 pm

It sounds as if she is using the Intranquil Spirit on you... Everything that you are describing can be attributed to that spell. I also wouldn't be surprised if she used it, as she has done demon work before. Here is a link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

I would get a reading to confirm any suspicions you may have and guide you in which actions to take, as others have suggested.

I would also begin cleansing and protecting yourself on a daily basis. The Intranquil Spirit is pernicious and won't stop until he or she has what it wants.

Kuhrohk
Forum Member

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Is it wrong of me to want to route something right back at her? Preferably this? I'm normally very tolerant and passive but this has pissed me off.

I'm getting a reading, just waiting to hear back from my person of choice.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Kuhrohk,

you may want to read about mirror boxes here: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html (approximately 2/3 of the way down the page)
Aura Laforest

clarissacain8
Forum Member

Unread post by clarissacain8 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 pm

The people like this can do something wrong if they don't like anyone. I don't know exactly what it is being said but I have heard so many cases like this. I think this could be very dangerous. And you should be careful. May God take care of you and your family.

Kuhrohk
Forum Member

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Thank you very much, Clarissa. I could use some extra blessings right now. :)

Kuhrohk
Forum Member

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:38 pm

I received my reading back and luckily while she is working against me, it's 'more intent than skill'. I should be able to get rid of it on my own with his help.

Thanks ConjuremanAli!

lm204
Forum Member

Unread post by lm204 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 pm

a bit of an update:

i haven't done the cut and clear yet as i haven't received my LM order yet, but i did start a honey jar to sweeten up my co-workers in the aftermath of the breakup. the results have been...sweet! several of my grumpier collegues have become friendlier and i feel loved when i walk in the office. it''s getting better the longer i work the jar.

my ex has backed off considerably as of late, and i am no longer as afraid of his intensity. i can't wait to do the cut and clear and completely sever our connection (from my end).

thanks for all your suggestions!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:40 am

Congratulations on the success of your work lm204 and thank you for the update :) Keep it up!
Aura Laforest

NeverBend
Forum Member

Unread post by NeverBend » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Nothing to add, but I can relate. I'm going through a similar situation with an ex...thankfully, I don't work with him and he lives in another town. But he still contacts me. I can also feel him and yes, it's a very yucky and creepy feeling to be violated by someone you wish to have nothing to do with. Then when I do readings, I can see he is obsessing on me at that moment. There have a been a few times, while busy and minding my own business, I have felt his strong foul presence, only to get a phone call minutes or hours later. I've done cord cutting rituals, only for him to immediately replant the cords or contact me the very next day. And my first plan of action with a freezer spell didn't work for me. *sigh*

On a mundane level, I would suggest to stop talking to him all together. When he speaks to you, ignore him and go on about your business...unless it's work related. With people who do not take "NO" for answer, any attention verbal or otherwise, that you give them just feeds into their delusions and selfish ambitions. He's not listening to you and hears only what he wants to hear. Plus he's selfish. He doesn't care about your "NO", he wants what he wants. My ex knows my life is good and that I'm enjoying being alone...but he still wants to come in and disrupt my peace, while being a emotional, physical and financial burden on me. Doesn't care about my happiness at all, only his. He thinks I want him (some strong cognitive dissonance going on here) and he will NOT let go. He's an alcoholic, clingy, manipulative, a deadbeat (lied about filling out job applications, thought he could watch Youtube videos all day while I worked...LOL) and shows clear signs of being potentially abusive. We NEVER got along because he would never give me any space or peace. We got together on two separate occasions, and both times I broke up within four days because he was THAT clingy and THAT much of a loser. No matter how many times I told him to "LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME BREATH!" Or later, "GO FIND A JOB!" He didn't get it then and doesn't get it now. But he thinks he can come back in my life and mess up the good thing I got going, coupled with the fact he has ZERO redeeming qualities? Yeah, right...

People like this are like children, any attention, good or bad, is good attention to them. It gives them a reason to persist. That's why I will NOT answer when my ex calls, no matter how badly as I want to cuss him out and tell him how much of a sorry, creepy loser I think he is. I did that once and it did not work. If after three months of "No Contact" I answered the phone and gave him a good piece of my mind...it will backfire and he will think, "SCORE! I got her to talk to me and it only took 100 phone calls. She will be mine!" So frustrating... So until you do the rituals, give him no attention. No eye contact, no talking...nada. He's not listening to you anyway, why waste your energy and breath talking to a brick wall?

Good luck and congrats on the improved relations with your coworkers. I hope everything works out for you. I will be following similar spells in this thread to get rid of my ex...once and for all.

lm204
Forum Member

Unread post by lm204 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm

yeah, he's been much better about not contacting me over the past three weeks. it took me threatening to go to HR...

lm204
Forum Member

Unread post by lm204 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:56 pm

i got my LM order last night!

I did the cut and clear this afternoon. I performed it was a real determination to cut the bonds with my ex, so i hope it works! i'll check back in soon with an update.

i'm going to sprinkle peace water around our workplace now. :D

lm

stillsosola
Forum Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:01 am

My ex boyfriend with whom I have my first child is stalking me! He has a court order to pay child support and has no visitation set up for my daughter; he hasn't even seen her since she was 4 months old. He constantly calls commanding things of me, he threatens harm to my other children and legal harm to me. He also is infuriated because I was awarded his income taxes due to non payment of support. He was at my daughters bus stop this morning looking at me; I am terrified he could harm us in some way. I have no legal feet to stand upon to help me. I have tried reversing spells, fiery wall of protection spells and now I'm thinking of goofer dust and black magic. Help I don't want this. Is there any other way other than literally cursing him and getting bad karma to protect us?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

stillsosola
Forum Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:51 am

he is blocked from email, phone and facebook he is after me personally he hates me for the child support but I beleive his negativity is causing the evil eye and susto in my children I've been praying to st. micheal and using chamomile and brick dust as protective charms, I also did a lemon clove spell and buried it in our front yard for protection, I can't get a restraining order since he hasn't physically tried to harm me just harrases me. I don' t trust the readers around here, they are all fakes, I did a reading with my cat though by continually calling her into my room and observing which paw comes first as a yes no sign, and it seems he has unknowingly given us the evil eye.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:55 am

You do not have to talk to him nor put up with his threats or demands. Get some Power products, either the oil and a purple candle, or the vigil candle to build up your personal power and self-esteem.

Lucky Mojo sells eye amulets that protect against the evil eye.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

You have every right to child support. Raising a child is expensive, and you are doing it alone.

Get a reading to see if you should be doing any other type of work. The readers at AIRR are ethical and will tell what you need to know:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 pm

My sister has recently separated from her husband after he laid his hands on her. They are currently attending counseling sessions but as his behavior is not changing she has been taking proactive steps toward cutting ties.
My concern is that he has threatened to harm her physically and to take her child from her. Being that he has already laid his hand on her I believe that it is only a matter of time until he takes it to the next level, especially since she is cutting him off financially (he refuses to get a job). She supports the family and takes care of their child.
I'm also very concerned for the safety of my parents as my sister has moved in with them in the interim allowing her husband limited visitation. Additionally, he owns many firearms and hunts frequently.

I am wondering in a volatile situation where the abuser is unstable, how can I help protect my sister, niece, and family from him possibly harming them?
I thought Fiery Wall of Protection and a petition to St. Michael would help, and additionally a better security system, which I've suggested to my father in light of the situation. My sister is taking steps to leave this man for good, but I am still very concerned for her safety.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, punctuation

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Document any threats. She might need to get a restraining order. Tell her to close any joint bank accounts and cancel any joint credit cards. She should start the divorce paperwork ASAP and consider filing a temporary child support petition. Court Case supplies will help.

Working with Archangel Michael and using Fiery Wall of Protection are good ideas. You might consider the FOP kit, which includes a St. Michael prayer card.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Please don't start new threads on the same topic. I merged your posts and deleted the last one.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Thanks Mama Micki, looks like that post was an accident and was a duplicate. Must have hit send twice.

Thank you again for the tips.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Also, do regular work with King Solomon Wisdom products -- you can use them along with, or mix them right into, your Court Case and Fiery Wall supplies. This will keep your mind sharp and allow you to make wise decisions.
You might also consider:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

jen-noelle
Newly Registered

Unread post by jen-noelle » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:16 am

Hi,
My 16 year old daughter has been in relationship with a 17 year old boy she's known for about a year and a half. It has always been a very negative situation for her. He's attractive, extremely intelligent (all honors classes), and very charming but he's also verbally abusive and extremely selfish. One moment he is sweet and doting on her, the next he is calling her horrible names and abusing her. She is not the same person she once was, happy and very outgoing. She's tried to end it on several occasions but he manages to persuade her to stay with him and as always she does. She does confide in me regularly but never takes my advice. This boy has a hold on her that she cannot break away from by herself no matter what and it's beginning to become unbearable for me to see her go through this daily. I just want her to have clarity and the will power to end this abusive relationship once and for all. I feel that my aim here should be more towards helping her than anything i could do towards him. All suggestions greatly appreciated. What should I do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 am

Start with Cast Off Evil. Light a vigil candle or a white candle dressed with Cast Off Evil oil. You can use a figural or skull candle if you wish. Sprinkle some Cast Off Evil powder on her bed and underwear. Put a few drops of oil in her shampoo or body wash.

Use Separation, rather than Breakup, to separate them without a lot of drama. You can also use Hotfoot if he is coming around your house.

Your daughter needs to develop a sense of herself and develop her self-esteem. Power, King Solomon Wisdom, and Clarity supplies can help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

jen-noelle
Newly Registered

Unread post by jen-noelle » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 am

Yes.. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you so much for your quick response and help.

Eternally Grateful,
Jen-Noelle

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Happy to help. I have four daughters; two are adults and two are teens, so I can totally relate.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Great recommendation Mama Micki. I am adding the links to the specific spells discussed.

Cast Off Evil Spiritual Supplies
HotFoot Spiritual Supplies
Separation Spiritual Supplies
Break-Up Spiritual Supplies
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

KrystalK
Forum Member

Unread post by KrystalK » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:40 pm

long story short I just recently broke up with someone that I am soon to do a Cut & Clear on .

He's still stalking after the TPO ..I did not see him myself but several people reported that they have still seen him lurking around the complex where I live and where the TPO is in effect for. He was stalking around on Vday near my house as well. He has a habbit of this...

the issue isn't only the stalking this time...I have another ex who is in the area now and the one I just broke up with (we will call him "Stalker Ex") used to try to manipulate him ..but they are becoming problematic as they both want me back...so they play littles games and make up stories with each other lol... I have even comfronted them of doing so . Have even warned the other ex that "stalker ex" accused me of wanting him back and "cheating" when actually he was in jail at the time lol..drama drama drama.

I just ran into non-stalker ex and he said that he also seen stalker ex last night as well as a friend of mine who know I have a TPO on him... of all days he chose Valentines Day to stalk lol.go figure...

Is there anything to do that will shut these two up or make them rivals . They really are already manipulating each other I just want them to keep my name out of their mouths. Even non-stalker ex when I don't want him makes up little stories about he's heard a rumor about me from "so & so" lol..mhmmm sure heard that before everytime I say I'm not re-interested in rekindling the flame...but manipultive things like this is what has stalker ex acting so strange & accusing me of cheating it started with a little talk with them from before and he never let it go even after I told him he was being manipulated by my ex just to leave me . He never let it go though and even started to add little exaggerations to the story everytime he brought it up . People are so full of drama in this neighborhood..I am so ready to move :/

oh and I just wanted to add that I actually had somewhat of a date with a nice guy friend... one of the guys Stalker- Ex had been accusing me of cheating with . This is our first time being able to connect and really get to know each other ever last night.NOTING SEXUAL. Come to find out this guy had been approached by stalker ex has given his number and everything a month ago ... Creepy. We laughed about it but this is getting to close for comfort. He happened to mention it to me after I showed him a picture of Stalker Ex and told him what had been going on and why I dont really wanna get serious with anyone.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:29 pm

This is a mess.
Why are you waiting on the Cut and Clear? Do it!!!

You also have a legal oreder in place to protect you.
I'm not trying to be ugly or mean-- But I do not understand the contact.

Please stay safe God Bless you,

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

KrystalK
Forum Member

Unread post by KrystalK » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:58 am

No I don't take it with being mean at all. It's honestly the truth. And I don't see it getting any clearer and with me living in this complex and him still "testing" the TPO its only going to get worse.

Thing is I'm hearing that he is in the area AFTER they have seen him. I told them to please let me know when he is actually in the area to help my situation. People only protect themselves these days so they will possibly not say anything to me know that he is and some still don't know. But it is very well known that we both dated.

The men in the neighborhood are sneaky and backstabbing as well. I have had several guys to approach me in the area knowing that we date. And I'm pretty sure the females in the area have approached him . This is a complex of 190 units (public housing). There is always a "catch" or men lurking in the area to get a woman. Mostly to use her. That is why I am sooo ready to move. I am trying to change my life.

There is so much talk, manipulation, and gossiping and its mainly people that keep up things just to break people up, see someone else get in trouble, etc, etc. Manipulation.

I am known for being very faithful to my boyfriend, but he sees other wise because of course those who want me for themselves play games.Or like for instance with the ex who puts little fibs in to set up manipulation and insecurity and run with it but with a guy like this it is dangerous and that is what has happened. It has even happened with some one of his friends approaching me and this is why he is sooo upset and I had to get the TPO. And he still to this day from my knowledge has not talked to this friend, however, I have and I let him know what was going on .

I think it will catch up with them in the long run and he will realize it but I was just looking for something to give it a quicker boost. Living in the same area with all this drama is a mess. I don't have the funds to move out . Hoping sometime soon that will happen... and that things don't get too outta hand before someone gets hurt.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 am

As Tammie says, Cut and Clear ASAP. You need to focus also on money and job work to get out of there. Cleanse yourself and your home first. Road Opener might help too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Jadetatsu
Forum Member

Unread post by Jadetatsu » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Split up with boyfriend.
He moved back to Ohio - August 2012. Right after he left, I discovered paperwork he left behind that he was a convicted child molester. No he did not harm nor touch neither my adult daughters nor granddaughter. Yes I know I was dumb :cry:

He attempted to put a love spell on me and I block it. Then he tried to put a hex on me; I reverse that.
He moved back to L. A., CA and he is looking for me, daughters, granddaughter, and grandson. I have a protection candle on us. What spell could I use to send him back to Ohio? :x

Thanks,
Jadetatsu

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Well first and formost id get a reading on this as its a difficult situation and they can help you with detail. In general of course I would use fiery wall of protection on you and the kids, id also pray to st Michael to protect you with his mighty swoard. As for him id use hotfoot products to send him running
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Jadetatsu
Forum Member

Unread post by Jadetatsu » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:37 am

Have another question ...

Split up with boyfriend. He moved back to Ohio. Started a spell on me. I reverse the spell. I discovered, after he moved back to Ohio, that he was a convicted child molester. No he did not harm nor touch my adult daughters nor grand children. Yes I know I was dumb :(

Now he moved back to Los Angeles, CA. He is looking for me, both daughters, granddaughter, and grandson. I don't want him near us.

I have a St Michael protection candle on us. What spell could I use to prevent him from looking for us? Seeing us?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 am

Get a restraining order. Do not allow him to contact you; block phone calls, email, etc. and do not respond to written communication. If he shows up at the door call the police. Actually, LA is a big city; unless someone lets him know where you live, it would like looking for a needle in a haystack.

You can get some Fiery Wall of Protection supplies to keep him away.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

PinkPanther
Forum Member

Unread post by PinkPanther » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:48 am

I am just wondering. what are the effects of burning a person's name or business card?

I wanted this man out of my life and it could have been something I just did for myself, but I felt his ex/girlfriend (because he says she is an ex). when I broke contact, as i was advised, he got evil.

his girlfriend (or ex as he says) has used work to come between us.

first I lost my job and it was a job that he had great praise over. I have other side jobs but this one was very important.

The next day, everything that went wrong was transportation related. his vehicle's transmission went out, then when it was fixed he had a random drug test, first in 5 years, that slowed him from getting his car for the weekend. he made arrangements and then he needed a water pump. my car got engine signals too.

I don't want anything bad for him but kind of to get rid of him. our relationship has had an effect on my work. I just wondered what burning a person's name or business card could have done.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:51 am

Dear Pink Panther,

I would want him out of my life too. Ugh! They both sound horrid.

Did you do anything beside burning his or her business card? Because just burning the card doesn't do much in and of itself.

A cut and clear would help get him out of your life.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:32 pm

It sounds like you need Uncrossing work done as well, followed with protection to keep this ex and possible him from working on you again.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:50 pm

I'd save that business card or picture instead, and burn Banishing or Crossing candles or oils on it.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

majodere
Newly Registered

Unread post by majodere » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi! Im very new to this forum and also very new to conjouring, i have only done mild spells before and they have all been for healing and luck.
But for a while now one of my friends have been confiding in me about his family and troubles in general, his whole upbringing has been a struggle as his parents have both neglected and physically abused him.

For a while it started to look up, he got new friends and found a new love after a mutual break up with his last girlfriend, but the whole thing was apparently a cruel joke to make fun of him.
His parents also decided to put him into religious theraphy as he is trans and his parents refuse to acknowledge this fact and that he needs help. Theyve also started taking his income and confiscated his car so he has no way of getting out.
Hes been suicidal for years now and has tried to kill himself many times, even when he downed two bottles of sleeping pills his parents refused to take him to the hospital.
I am too far away to actively help him and it pains me that all i can seem to do is lend a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen.

Im fearing for his life as hes blatantly stopped eating and i dont think hell last much longer. I want so badly for his parents to get out of his life ive never before wished for someone to die but i cant stand by watching this.

To clear things up i dont actually want to curse to kill, i see no point in ending a life but i cant help but wish excrutiating pain upon them.
Does anyone know of any spells or curses that might help? Im really starting to become desperate.
Thank you for reading.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, majodere ,
Your poor friend. I feel so bad...
I have moved your post to the category of abuse (although it says: "abusive Ex", it's still applicable)
And since you don't want to curse the parents (you sound uncomfortable doing this), this subforum has many protection spells for your friend that you can perform. There are a few pages here with idea. Take a look and see if anything appeals to you. If not, please let us know.
Have you considered seeking help from a government agency to help him? Or (I forgot the initials for the organization) an organization that defends his particular rights (based on his gender preference)? I know there's a lot of them out there.
Additionally, you didn't mention the age. If this is someone under 18, you might also want to consider contacting social services.
Nevertheless, you're a good friend for caring and wanting to help
Wishing you the very best

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:36 am

majodere, I want to second Miss Aida's advice. I am guessing that this is a younger person, since they seem to sound trapped by their parents. There are lots of agencies that can help trans youth get help. Your friend needs to reach out to one of these sources, PFLAGG and It Gets Better are good places to start. What is important is for your friend to know that they are not alone. There are other people out there who have gone through (or are going through) the exact same thing. This hurts my heart and I pray that they find the support that they need.

I would suggest some Crucible of Courage work for your friend to help them make changes and find the support that they need. http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Best of luck to both of you!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:18 am

Hello Majodere,

I am so sorry your friend has to go through this kind of hardship, I am thankful he has you to at least talk to. That alone can be a lot of help. I second everything Miss Aida and Miss Phoenix said. You might also put a prayer up on the Crystal Silence League page for him too (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/) I personally would be more than willing to set a light on this person's behalf.

Peace~

Nathen

Kalina
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kalina » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:24 am

So long story incredibly short.

I am doing work for a friend.
Basically his now ex has been doing some pretty horrid and illegal things to animals and has threatened to ruin his military career if he tells the authorities.
She has almost succeeded once.

Now I have a petition with her name, birthday, and picture with the words "locked up" surrounding her name and birthday under a candle rubbed with black arts, fast luck and court case oils.

My question is how exactly could I go about protecting my friend from this girl ruining his military career?
I have a crap ton of LM oils.
Maybe some Fiery Wall of Protection?
Or maybe something to protect him from her slander and words?
Could I possibly freeze her and comments out?

Heheh I have no idea.

But my friend is incredibly fearful of this girl and what she might do so any help is appreciated!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:31 am

Hello Kalina,

I moved your post into he protection from abusive ex thread as there are a lot of ideas in here that might work for your friends situation.

A note about your work against his ex, I would personally would not add the Fast Luck products to enemy work. I kind of understand your logic in terms of wanting to speed up your work but the roots and herbs in Fast Luck are all very positive and Helpful types of curios and would run counter to the work you are trying to do. I think maybe some Revenge oil might be good to add to your candle for this work
(you can find it on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html)

Now for protecting your friend definitely use your Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). If you happen to have the kit I would follow the instructions on it or just follow the instructions form the link above. I have used teh kit in the past and it worked really well for me! Then to keep her words from hurting him work with the Stop Gossip products (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html). You can add it to the candles you are already working on the ex.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Cupcake
Forum Member

Unread post by Cupcake » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo family! I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a question and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area. I have a guy that I was talking to and he has threatened me over the past few months. Well to make a long story short, I just went to file a protective order against him. His mother called me yesterday because I sent a text to him because he has called me off and on even after i said stop calling me. I tried to be his friend but you can't be a friend to someone like him. You have to stay far away from crazies. His mother said well we can settle this in court. I have already filed something against him and we go to court in two weeks excactly. I just wanted to know what can I do to have a positive outcome? I believe him and his mother will try anything to lie on me. All i want is for this guy and his mother to leave me alone. Thank you Lucky Mojo forum.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Hello, Cupcake,

Oh, geez. I am so very sorry. I just hate abusive people.

I hope that you are using Fiery Wall of Protection for yourself: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
That is FIRST & FOREMOST (<---yes, I am emphasizing).

There are many pages here for help on this thread. Please take the time to read through them for ideas.

Additionally, I highly suggest that you look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

There's many spells there that will help you for your outcome.

I'm wishing you the very best and pray that you win and h and his Mother leave you alone.

Take care

Cupcake
Forum Member

Unread post by Cupcake » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida. I will do as you said.
I don't think i will get my fiery wall of protection by Friday but
i will still order it.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:36 am

Hi Cupcake,

I'm so sorry you are going though this. This guy and his mother sound horrible!

While waiting for the Fiery Wall of Protection, please check out the link Miss Aida
gave you. It helped me a lot during a similar experience.
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I'd also encourage you to obtain a reading from an AIRR member on this situation.
www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

lucky7clover
Forum Member

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sun May 03, 2015 2:15 pm

In the beginning of my current relationship, someone I used to work with contacted me and basically revealed his undying love for me. He was in a horrible accident and claimed that when he was in a coma, God told him that I was his soulmate. I hadn't seen this guy in a few years and even though I shouldn't have I went to see him. Because of his accident, he now looks completely disgusting. There is no way that I would ever be with this man. But nonetheless, I felt bad for him and stayed friends. He wanted me to leave my bf for him, and I almost did because I thought there was some truth to his story. I love my bf and couldn't bear the thought of losing him. One night that I had a fight with my bf, I went over to the Coma guy's place and spent the night. I didn't have sex with him. That would have made me barf. But I went there and he ended up shoving his hand down my pants, even though I said no and asked him to stop. I realized that I didn't even like this guy and because of his handicap, I think that he just wanted to find a girl to take care of him. I had to cut off all contact with him because he was so pushy and demanding. He was constantly calling and texting me. I just thought it was best to get away from this man completely.

I am still with my bf, and it has occured to me that if I ever run into the Coma guy while out with my bf, it would be disastrous. But they live in 2 different towns and don't share the same friends. And that's exactly what happened. I pulled into a business, and parked the car. He pulled up next to my car and got out of the car to go into the store. I got really scared that I started shaking. I told my bf that this guy used to stalk me and asked to leave. We drove away. Earlier that day, I had done some bibliomancy about how my day would turn out. I got Psalm 119, which is used to repel enemies.

So I know I wasn't that great in the beginning when all of that stuff happened with that Coma guy. I feel guilty, but I want to move away from that and have a peaceful loving relationship with my bf.

So ultimately, I would like to do something to make this Coma guy move away. I don't think that he lives in the same town as he did when all this stuff initially happened. So I 'm looking into doing some work that doesnt involve sprinkling powders. But I'd like for him to move out of state. I know that he has family in NY.

I did find this one bottle spell where you put the persons name on a paper, add river water, red ants, sulfur and red pepper. Throw it in the river so that it is traveling away from you.

Any other ideas for this situation or this type of work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 04, 2015 12:43 am

Hello, lucky7clover ,

Oh My God!

PLEASE go to the Police station and get a Personal Protection Order (PPO) against him. That is FIRST & foremost.

Secondly, you definitely need protection spells for yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, please look at the 3 pages on this subforum for spell ideas (including freezing, hotfoot, and banishing). There's wonderful spell ideas here:

spells-for-friend-relative-to-move-out- ... t3824.html

PLEASE take care of yourself and BE CAEFUL. Please!

lucky7clover
Forum Member

Unread post by lucky7clover » Mon May 04, 2015 4:55 am

I purchased the fiery wall of protection spell kit. However, I have had work done against me by this other person. Could this spell be used for both people or would I need to do this spell twice? I think the whole reason this man came into my life was because of the work cast against me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:03 pm

You could use the one spell against two people, but you will need a small black candle to represent each person. Since the kit comes with only one black cndle, you could cut it in half, if your wished, and write a name on each half.
catherine yronwode

lucky7clover
Forum Member

Unread post by lucky7clover » Tue May 05, 2015 7:40 am

Thank you, Cat!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”