Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Protect from Abusive or Stalking Ex

Miss Phoenix

Spell-Casting to Protect from Abusive or Stalking Ex

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 am

I guess in short I am dealing with a Psychopath (not certified yet but he has all of the signs and symptoms).

This man has been harassing me for about 2 1/2 years now and we have a child together.

He seems to get pleasure out of hurting me. In the past this man caused me to lose my job by cursing out my boss and has stalked me and threatened my doctor (he said she was trying to keep him from the baby). He's done other things like cutting off my utilities in winter, it got so bad I had to get a restraining order (which didnt stop him from contacting me).

Now I have left the state and moved over 1000 miles away but he is keeping the harassment up by taking me to court, lying in court, lying on affidavits, and other things and he is trying to take my child in order to get child support (he knows I am now making a great deal of money and he is only making $8.50 an hour) -- because he is the father of the child he has the legal right to do all these court cases, even if it is BS.

Even with the distance, his influence continues to have a negative impact on my life. I want this man to leave me alone and just go away and get out of my life and I want these BS court situations to stop because I dont want to have to continuously go 1200 miles to go to court cause he wants to be vindictive and evil.

I tried help from other practicioners to cleanse me, protect me, banish him (2 different times). this did not seem to work fully.

Most recently I got a protection mojo, and also did a Fiery Wall of Prtotection Spell -- most of the protection candles were intense and burned quickly but his candle in contrast burned excessively slow.

I read that this means he is being stubborn and will not leave easily or that the spell will work at first but wont stop him completely---I want him completely out of my life and would like to know the best recommendation for this (these) situations.

Should I do spells to COMPEL him to stop?

Should I get a DOLL to control his actions (this is why I asked the doll question earlier)?

Or is it time to resort to some negative work to hurt him back to stop him?

Since Psychopaths dont have what we refer to as a soul or conscience and bad things happening don't affect them or make them feel regret (but rather justifies thier actions and makes them more manipulative), is he immune to the influence of magic?

Appreciate your suggestions.

P

Literarylioness

Re: Spell-Casting to Protect from Abusive or Stalking Ex

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Phoenix wrote:Appreciate your suggestions.

P
Well you cannot get him "completely" out of your life, since you have a child with him. What you can do is a lot of protection and reversing work to send all his crap back to him. Here is the link to reversing candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
You must continue to do Firey Wall of Protection. If you are able, you might want to do a doll baby buried in the graveyard to tie him down.

I would suggest getting protection from your Ancestors in dealing with him. This area is their forté. When I was battling my father and sister, my Ancestors kept them from bothering me. If you can get your Ancestors'graveyard dirt, you will be even more protected.

You should also get a Triple Strength Court Case mojo to protect you from worthless court appearances. They can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

That should help you a great deal.

Mary

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:24 pm

hi thanks for the suggestions--honestly if this was about the child it would be different. This same man denied that the child was his to get out of child support and did not try to visit with his son for several months. After I moved I tried to offer to bring the child to him at my own expense and he did not try to do any visitation. Plus he did not even contact my child or send him anything for his birthday or Christmas. I also want to point out that he has another child which he rarely ever sees and does not financially support. It is not about the child, he was friendly toward me when he thought there was potential that we could get back together but I told him that it would never happen and again all hell broke loose. I would put money on it that if he thought it would hurt me if he refused to see his child then he would do that (that is what he did in the beginning)

I think I will try the doll baby thing too too to stop him from bothering me ...

As far as ancestors graves I live over 1000 miles from my nearest buried relative --any other suggestions regarding protection

thanks

PS
I actually already have a triple strength court case mojo (and prepared it and carry it daily) as well as a court case honey jar spell which I will being using soon.

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Why not use "i can you can't oil"? that way you will submit him, mix it with some bend over. So he will pay and be under you-

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Since Psychopaths dont have what we refer to as a soul or conscience and bad things happening don't affect them or make them feel regret (but rather justifies thier actions and makes them more manipulative), is he immune to the influence of magic?
As far as i know, even psychopaths have souls -- but you are right, they do not have what is called a conscience. Magic will affect them; but, frankly, in my experience, with both psychopaths and sociopaths, usually we have to involve the legal authorities at the same time that we pray to God for them to be imprisoned for life or to die (without killing others) in order to bring full and complete relief to the people they are hurting.

Psalms 91 is good protection while they are alive.

Psalms 35 is a strong prayer to get them gone.
catherine yronwode

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:44 pm

That is what I was afraid of ---so Cat what would you recommend as far as spell work to deal with him
How do I set up a reading with you?
I am also going to look up the "I can you cant oil"

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm

You may look up an assortment of protection spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You will find an array of anti-enemy apells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

You may book a reading with me (but be prepared for a long wait, as i am heavily scheduled) here:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/readings.html

And for a reading with one of my students and collegeagues, or to find a root doctor to take your case, you may find information here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultatio ... rootdoctor

Good luck, stay safe, and say those Psalms.
catherine yronwode

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Phoenix wrote:hi thanks for the suggestions--honestly if this was about the child it would be different. This same man denied that the child was his to get out of child support and did not try to visit with his son for several months. After I moved I tried to offer to bring the child to him at my own expense and he did not try to do any visitation. Plus he did not even contact my child or send him anything for his birthday or Christmas. I also want to point out that he has another child which he rarely ever sees and does not financially support. It is not about the child, he was friendly toward me when he thought there was potential that we could get back together but I told him that it would never happen and again all hell broke loose. I would put money on it that if he thought it would hurt me if he refused to see his child then he would do that (that is what he did in the beginning)

I think I will try the doll baby thing too too to stop him from bothering me ...

As far as ancestors graves I live over 1000 miles from my nearest buried relative --any other suggestions regarding protection

thanks

PS
I actually already have a triple strength court case mojo (and prepared it and carry it daily) as well as a court case honey jar spell which I will being using soon.
The child does link you to this guy, but you can protect yourself from him and your child. Your child must be kept clean too.

I would still do a service to my Ancestors for protection. You can do this buy just having a white candle and a goblet of water. If you have pictures of your dead relatives, such as grandparents, I would put them on the altar and ask for their help.

I would continue all proctection work on a regular basis. I would keep a white protection candle burning continously, too.

I like Psalms 74m 43, 44, and 35 for this type of situation.

Mary

angelart2213

Unread post by angelart2213 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:53 am

My 14 ½ yr old son is having questions regarding his biological father. His rights were taken away from him when he was 4 yrs old. He was an alcoholic, habitual crack user, in and out of jail. These questions are valid questions for him to have however, I would like him to wait until he was a little older and more on his own feet as to who “he” is going to be and not so impressionable. He has spent his whole life knowing that what I have done to protect him was the best thing for him but now is curious if his biological father has changed, etc. Again valid questions but I agreed to help him when he turns 18 and is fairly firm on his own two feet. Is there anything that I can do to keep him on the right path and keep him away from him? I know in my gut that he (the bio father) can only let him down and that my son isn’t prepared for the fact that he hasn’t in fact changed…

I have mainly stuck with candles/oils for help/protection in the past but am open to other things if they are helpful not harmful...

Help please…

Anzu2

Unread post by Anzu2 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 pm

My situation: My lovers ex is constantly harassing myself and my boyfriend, especially in public. They have been broken up for over 7 months now with a good amount of time between when they separated and we got together (we now live together).

I/we tried to ignore her relentless and inappropriate attempts to gain his attention, but when she ended up physically attacking me -unprovoked- when she was drunk and "out of control" (this is the norm when we run into her in public), it was the last straw.

I'm an educated person, and not quick to over react to ridiculous behavior, but believe me when I tell you, this is the most self-destructive and selfish person I have ever come across. There is no reasoning with her. I have exhausted all mundane options, save a court order.

First Attempt at Spiritual Resolution
: I ordered a Hot Foot Candle to be set on the alters of LM while I am concurrently burning one on my own alter (it's about 1/3 burnt and clear). The report I received back from LM said to expect a "fight with resistance" which deep down in my heart I knew to expect (she isn't a practitioner as far as I'm aware), and a recommendation to do a Fiery Wall of Protection working (which I am planning on doing).

My question is this: What other LM products can help me with this situation? Advice is much appreciated.

Blessings

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 pm

I would use some firey wall of protection, and some Barberry as well. Also, I would consider doing binding step as well. You can get a poppet or a baby doll (same thing) and tied the limbs of the doll up. How to make a baby doll is discussed thoroughly on this forum. You could put the poppet in a mirror box which is also talked about on this forum.

If someone is attacking you and your boyfriend, and you can prove it. Consider getting a restraining order. Some people will take it as far as you will let them.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:12 am

You might consider a Cut and Clear spell to cut any lingering ties between your boyfriend and this woman. I'm NOT saying that he's doing anything wrong, but he may still have subconscious feelings toward her that are interfering with your work.

St. Michael the Archangel (usually pictured with a big sword) can cut ties with the past and protect you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Anzu2

Unread post by Anzu2 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Thank you both.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Psalm 91 would also help you. It is a powerful prayer of protection and blessing.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Here is a page on protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Check it out and if you have more specific questions, let us know!

You might also want to look into King Solomon Wisdom products and Clarity products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

22angel13

Unread post by 22angel13 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 am

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and living together very happily for 4 months. There is a girl that he used to date that has been harrassing us for some time. It started with private calls on my cell phone that were childish "stop seeing him" calls-we believe that she got my number from his voice mail (she had been checking his voice mail for yrs without his knowledge). We have both told her to leave us alone. He even gave me her number and had me contact her as well. She lives in another state. We have changed our cell phone numbers, etc. but over the weekend she not only found his new number but also left him a note in his car. He did call the police and filed a report.

We have a great relationship and do not want this to effect what we have. I want her to just simply leave us alone and let us move on with our lives. We even are talking about getting married which he told her when he said (again) for her not to contact him any longer. But then the following morning she sent another text asking him to meet her for breakfast???? Supposively she sent him another message that afternoon saying that she was leaving town and was there for some appt? She isn't trust worthy though so I am not sure what to think anymore??? This is causing problems for us and I am not sure what else he can do to make it clear? He has made it clear that they do not have anything left to talk about and to leave him alone. He thinks that if he ignores the messages,etc. and doesn't react that she will stop but it's been a year since I got the first phone call (prior to us getting serious) and she is still a pest (she may not send anything for weeks/months but then it comes back around).

Can someone tell me if there is something that I can do to help get her out of our lives? It's insane that she lives in another state but continues to harrass us and people he knows. I want us and our family to be protected and her to leave us be...

Help please.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Similar issues have been talked about like this before. So you might want to read through previous topics.

I would do a freezer jar on her to keep her in the state she lives in. You can do a search on this through the forum.

I would do a firey wall of protection spell which you can get the spell kit through lucky mojo. Also, I would create a doll, and put her in a mirror box. This can also be searched through on the forum. The mirror box will not only keep her contained, but anything negative it will come back to her.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

How much can you get from this woman? I mean hair or nail clippings that kind of thing. That will have a lot to do with just what you can do to her, with out personal concerns like that a freezer spell or doll will probably not do much good.

In either case you should be doing work for yourself, first before any work cleanse yourself, I like Thirteen Herb Bath, then put you and your man in a Honey Jar, then something like Fiery Wall Of Protection. You might also want to work with Stop Gossip products.

Thirteen Herb Bath http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
About Honey Jars http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
About Fiery Wall Of Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
The page where you can buy a Honey Jar kit and the Fiery Wall Of Protection kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:28 pm

22angel13 wrote:My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and living together very happily for 4 months. There is a girl that he used to date that has been harrassing us for some time. It started with private calls on my cell phone that were childish "stop seeing him" calls-we believe that she got my number from his voice mail (she had been checking his voice mail for yrs without his knowledge). We have both told her to leave us alone. He even gave me her number and had me contact her as well. She lives in another state. We have changed our cell phone numbers, etc. but over the weekend she not only found his new number but also left him a note in his car. He did call the police and filed a report.

We have a great relationship and do not want this to effect what we have. I want her to just simply leave us alone and let us move on with our lives. We even are talking about getting married which he told her when he said (again) for her not to contact him any longer. But then the following morning she sent another text asking him to meet her for breakfast???? Supposively she sent him another message that afternoon saying that she was leaving town and was there for some appt? She isn't trust worthy though so I am not sure what to think anymore??? This is causing problems for us and I am not sure what else he can do to make it clear? He has made it clear that they do not have anything left to talk about and to leave him alone. He thinks that if he ignores the messages,etc. and doesn't react that she will stop but it's been a year since I got the first phone call (prior to us getting serious) and she is still a pest (she may not send anything for weeks/months but then it comes back around).

Can someone tell me if there is something that I can do to help get her out of our lives? It's insane that she lives in another state but continues to harrass us and people he knows. I want us and our family to be protected and her to leave us be...

Help please.
Something smells fishy here. Sure, she could be a psycho, but more often than not, she is getting encouragement from your boyfriend. I would find out what is really the score with her and what your boyfriend has to do with it. I cannot tell you how many clients I have had who told me similar stories to find out the guy/girl was encouraging the ex.

They are A LOT of people who love to make love triangles where they are being fought over by two people. Usually, it is a guy who wants the attention of the ex and the attention of the new girl. The guy gets off on it. She just "found" his new cell number? A person will not be found if he/she does not want to be. I know, because I have been stalked.

I would take all this to the police and have a restraining order put on her. I would go through all the legal motions and then find out what the real score is.

This does not pass my smell test.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:24 am

I agree with Mary on perhaps your boyfriend could be encouraging her. On the other hand, there are websites out there where you can find out the new person's cell phone number from an old one. It is really not that hard nor is it that expensive. And there is no way that person can protect themselves on that unless they put the cell phone in another person's name. So really this girl could in fact be that crazy especially if she is willing to pay for it. It is public information.

But I agree your boyfriend needs to get a restraining order.

22angel13

Unread post by 22angel13 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 am

Thank you for all of your advice...

From what I understand she called someone else and was harrassing her and that girl gave his new number to the psycho... Considering that I had been harrassed by this girl prior to changing my number I could see that other girl just getting tired of it and saying here his number harrass him... I don't know. I know that she played manipulation games with him for years and it seems that since he found out that she had been checking his voice mails behind his back for seven years he's really been looking at their friendship as a big lie. He's been pulling away from her for some quite some time so I am not sure that he's encouraging it at this point. He was one of my best friends in high school for yrs and then I stopped talking to him due to a boyfriend of mine. After we broke up I got back in contact with him and we have been seeing eachother ever since then. The person that I have known wouldn't entertain the craziness that she is bringing...? BUT who knows? I am glad that he did file a report and provided all of her information to the police.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:12 am

Just because he files a report does not mean anything. But if I were you I would start answering the phone when she calls, record them, and build up a case. Seriously you need to get a restraining order, or he does. Take it one step further than a police report.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 pm

22angel13 wrote: From what I understand she called someone else and was harrassing her and that girl gave his new number to the psycho... Considering that I had been harrassed by this girl prior to changing my number I could see that other girl just getting tired of it and saying here his number harrass him... I don't know. I know that she played manipulation games with him for years and it seems that since he found out that she had been checking his voice mails behind his back for seven years he's really been looking at their friendship as a big lie. He's been pulling away from her for some quite some time so I am not sure that he's encouraging it at this point. He was one of my best friends in high school for yrs and then I stopped talking to him due to a boyfriend of mine. After we broke up I got back in contact with him and we have been seeing eachother ever since then. The person that I have known wouldn't entertain the craziness that she is bringing...? BUT who knows? I am glad that he did file a report and provided all of her information to the police.
The more information you give, the more the stories sound fishy.

Your boyfriend can get a prepaid cell phone if he does not want to be found. I did. They are cheap and you can change the number easily. You don't have to use your real name. If he has a land line, the telephone company could put in in an alias if he is having problems AND they record everything if asked to. They work in tandem with the police department with cases like this. Your boyfriend has no excuses for getting this woman out of his life.

As far as checking his voicemails for seven years, how did she get his password? Seven years is a long time to be doing something like that. That story does not pass my radar either. It sounds like your boyfriend is a drama queen who gets off on drama in his love life, especially playing the victim.

You do not need magic. You need your boyfriend to take legal action against this woman. By the way, the police will investigate him too. I found out that most stalking reports are vindictive ex-lovers playing games and the police have caught onto that. They will see if he has been contacting her and what exactly he has been doing. The police will get to the root of the problem.

If your boyfriend has nothing to hide, he will get a restraining order against this woman and take the appropriate legal actions to rid himself of her.

Mary

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 pm

I wasnt sure where to put this. But just got out of a relationship where the guy stole money out of my bank acct... and when i checked the drawer where i kept my jewelry... almost everything was gone. I don't know why i keep attracting these sort of relationships. The last 5 men ive dated were abusive towards me in one way or another. I just need to know if there is anything i can do... with hoodoo... to protect myself from these types of people.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 am

1. Call Police and report theft.
2. LM's clarity line of products to help give you perspective on why you attract these kind of men
3. Fiery wall of protection to ensure this doesn't happen again
4. Pay Me Now to make the ex give back your money
5. Contact a rootworker from AIRR to see if they can shed some light on the situation via divination
6. MOST IMPORTANT: Know that you deserve better, take an assertiveness course, spend some time on yourself, be confident enough to not need these men.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:55 pm

I just experienced a stunning set back from my evil ex.

Practical things:
I broke up with my ex last year because he is a proven psychopath. He began stalking me. I'm in the restraining order process. He evaded service the first round, resulting in a 2nd court date (coming very soon.) Now, he broke into my home and stole very specific things, including my file of court documents with a St Michael card on the folder. Scary. I'm worried that he might sexually assault me. Yes, I've reported it to the police. He is still hiding from the cops and evading service for the restraining order.

Spiritual things:
I've been doing a TON of work. Continual major house cleansing/protection with Chinese Wash, FWP, etc. Work with St Michael. Cut & Clear (that really helped.) Reversing work. Hot Footing (that resulted in him stopping the stalking for over 2 months.) My readings showed that the Hot Foot would work. My most recent reading on the restraining order showed that he would try to Ruin (10 swords) me, but that I should continue to fight with Valor (6 wands.) However, I'm really disappointed and scared about him breaking into my house despite all the things I'm doing.

I'm not sure what else to try. (Someone suggested a freezer spell to me awhile back, but I can't keep stuff in my freezer for privacy reasons.) I'm hoping that perhaps his breaking into my house will have the effect of throwing his ass in jail, but while the cops believed me, they didn't act like they were going to actually try arresting him (no witnesses.) My next court date on the restraining order is coming up soon. Bottom line: I want him to stay the hell away from me and want him to suffer consequences in direct proportion to his evilness. Thoughts?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:24 pm

I believe you mentioned previously that you worked with Saint Expedite on this. In response to the request to getting someone caught by the police the following conjure was provided: working-with-st-expedite-t5531s40.html I believe it is on page 3, or 4.

Devil's Shoe String will really trip him up and keep him from breaking in again and if he tries he'll get caught. Work with Indian Head Pennies as scouts to get him caught.

Hotfoot will send him away but you want to work an angle that will get him arrested and keep him that way. Follow the figurine candle advised.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Thank you ConjureMan. I re-read your post from March.

Urgh. I just needed to put it out of my mind for awhile, and since he'd stopped contacting me finally, I thought it was simmering down. It really burns me up that he stole my St Michael holy card too, because it was taped on the court case file!

RedSangria

Unread post by RedSangria » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm new posting here, but have been avidly following some threads. You really know your stuff and so I'm putting my situation out here, hoping someone might have some words of wisdom.

I've been involved with someone for the past two years. We've had our up and downs, but despite everything, we became closer and closer and it seemed as if the relationship was really going somewhere. About a year ago, I found a straw puppet in his apartment. He said that it was a gift from a friend (she said that she made it just for him and it was a toy, etc.), which he felt obligated to accept so that he wouldn't hurt her feelings. He doesn't believe in hoodoo or anything esoteric, so saw no harm in taking something that was making my intuition scream louder than ever before. When I told him that I didn't like the doll and asked him to throw it out, he refused. Telling him point-blank what I thought it was would have been enough to have him think me insane. Again, he does *not* believe in this, but I do and clearly so does she, and that is enough.

This friend is someone he was with before, someone, who has been desperately trying to get him back the entire time I've known him. There were other "gifts" he received from her; all carrying some sort of underlying meaning; gifts, which he didn't throw out as they seemed perfectly innocuous. I grew up knowing about these things and did my best to protect him; have done uncrossing candles, worked with oils, but to no avail.

Long and a little sad story short, he and I are no longer together. He told me completely out of the blue that he was going to work things out with her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. I was destroyed and we parted. I haven't seen him for a few weeks, but mutual friends told me how awful he is looking; he lost a drastic amount of weight in a very short period of time and when I saw a picture of him, I almost didn't recognize him. They kept stressing that he wasn't acting like himself and was spiraling downward, but no one was able to do anything.

I know she's continuing her work on him. It kills me that she got what she wanted, but it's still not enough. She is STILL making him suffer and she won't stop.

I've asked someone very powerful I trust implicitly to make a white skull candle, which while melting, showed some incredible - and not a little terrifying - images. But yesterday I read a variation of a freezer spell and was angry enough with her to want to do it. I remember being told that a separation spell isn't bad karma if there's some sort of abuse going on or if it's done for the good and protection of someone involved.

The idea was to write their names on two separate pieces of paper, put them in a jar, fill the jar with water, cover it with black material, tie with black thread, and off to the back of the freezer it all goes. But after reading the posts in the forum some more, I saw that putting names in a freezer means that the person will leave you alone. I don't want him out of my life, I simply want her to stop killing him and to let him be.

Thoughts? Advice?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:44 pm

You should get a reading to determine the nature of her work, so then you'll know exactly what to do to get him out from under her effect. If his dramatic downturn in health is related to her work, then she's doing something very strong, and you're likely going to want to get a professional working on your/his behalf.

Also, karma is not a concept that is part of hoodoo. Crossing work can be justified in the eyes of God, and whether or not it's justified can be determined through divination. A reading can also help you figure out how far you can go and still be justified.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

RedSangria

Unread post by RedSangria » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:47 pm

What should I do with the freezer jar then? Should I let it sit there? After reading the threads, I'm not sure if putting his name in was a good idea. Or is it an entirely different matter if it's a separation spell?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 pm

I wouldn't have put him in there with her for a freezer spell. If it was a seperation bottle spell, that would be different.

RedSangria

Unread post by RedSangria » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:14 pm

I called it a freezer spell, but it was listed as a separation spell. I'm sorry for the confusion.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 pm

A freezer conjure being something you toss into a freezer. It's usually recommended not to toss the person you want to keep in there.

You definately need a reading to find out what type of conjure or spellwork is being done on him. She's obviously got access to his personal concerns and may have been dressing the gifts.

From the sounds of things it sounds like she's tied him to her. In cases where someone uses coercive love magick aimed at binding a love target to them, one where the target is being forced against their will, this type of downward spiraling may result. I've seen cases like this where they get weak, loose weight, look ill, and being to spiral downwards. Furthermore not "being himself" or being confused in the mind is indication of some strong hoodoo.

Working with a professional like a member of AIRR you can find out what she is using, how to uncross him, and neutralize her, and send her away.

Go to www.readersandrootworkers.org

I recommend starting off with some cleansing baths for yourself and start off with fiery wall of protection conjure for yourself to get some solid defenses.

RedSangria

Unread post by RedSangria » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:54 am

I've had protection work done for myself, which she cannot break through. I know she's trying. But yes, I've been thinking about getting a reading for a while.

Where the freezer spell is concerned, I'll take the jar out, remove his name, and will repeat the process, but with her name alone.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Wonderful. You are making the right decision. Good luck.

bountyfarmer

Unread post by bountyfarmer » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:52 am

What did i do wrong? I did the freeze spell and he still contacted me. Should I do it again?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 am

How long ago did you do the freezer spell? The general rule of thumb for successful spell manifestation is 3 day for a sign, 3 weeks for movement, 3 months for final result.

If you are very concerned, you may wish to get a reading with a rootworker to determine what is going on, and how best you may get your desired results. You can even consider hiring someone to do the work for you if you are not having success yourself. A reading will help figure out the best way to proceed.

bountyfarmer

Unread post by bountyfarmer » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am

i did the spell around the week of july 10th. got contacted on the 30th and the 8th. where would i go to get a reading?

the person has left childish messages on my professional website as well as social websites. I have a child by the individual so i am trying to do something that will simply divert his attention away from us.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 pm

You can browse through the profiles of many skilled rootworkers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I would recommend getting a reading done with a professional, as they have many years of experience and it's a little different doing a reading for a rootwork case than just doing a tarot reading about a situation. It's intended to not only provide info about the situation, but help determine what conjure is best.

Have you done protection work for yourself in addition to the freeze out? You may wish to consider doing a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit on this person, as it not only gives strong protection against them, but also has an element of removing that person from your life.

bountyfarmer

Unread post by bountyfarmer » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 pm

thank you. re: fiery wall of protection... will it harm my child? becuase me and the individual that is harrassing me have a child togehter. my child is the center of my life. i have to protect him.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 pm

No it will not harm your child - why would it? You can put yourself and your child into the petition for that work.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 pm

I annoint my child with various oils. It is safe. I have used the following:
LM Fiery Wall of Protection -- when needed
Lm Protection-- often
John the Conqueror--as needed
Crown of Success-- as needed
Holy Water--often
The oils are made with all natural ingrediants.
Common sense always applies (this is not sarcastic to you or anyone who reads).
In addition having a reading, Saint Michael The Archangel protects the children, also soldiers and police officers.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

bountyfarmer

Unread post by bountyfarmer » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:47 am

thank you. i appreciate all of your posts

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 am

I've come to the realization that my lying, cheating jackass eventual ex-husband is an addict. He has several addictions, but the one that seems like it has the potential to not just destroy my marriage, but also lead to some very real damage done by virtue of the fact I'm still married to the ass until I find a second, better paying job is his addiction to sex and porn.

The advice I need is this...his 'addiction' may have caused him to think it was okay to try to use my bank account to pay for porn...I'm still waiting to hear from the bank but I know what my instinct is telling me, and if is behind this charge, it means he wrote down my bank card information and security code when he was home in May on leave with the plan to use it at some point in the future. And now he's been kicked off his boat and placed in a temp unit supposedly for his bad knee. I'm thinking he raised enough bullshit hell about a knee that isn't really that bad to avoid a deployment that would have taken him completely and totally out of contact with his whore and given him no access to the internet and his porn.

I'm worried because I'm starting to see him really lose it. And that has me worried for myself. I'm ordering the 13-herb bath, 13 day supply to cleanse myself of anything crud from him, re-enforcing the cleansing I've been doing (admittedly not as thorough as I should have been doing) around my home. I had MISC light a FWP vigil candle for me a few months ago, but that was just to protect me financially from him cutting me off during the separation time.

My question is what else should I be doing, or ordering to supplement the supplies I have here? I already have Fiery Wall of Protection oil, Blessed salt, Hyssop and Protection bath crystals, Peace Water, War Water, Chinese Wash, 4 Thieves Vinegar, and a large box full of herbs that I haven't finished cataloging yet in my supplies list (so suggest away please, might already have them, but brainstorming is welcomed right now!)

What I need is to protect myself from how unhinged he's starting to become. He can no longer stay with the crew member he was staying with, and I NEED the Navy to put him in barracks at his duty station as we cannot afford to put him in an apartment and buy him a car, and I'm sure as hell not moving 3000 miles to 'help' him and give up my job and what little stability I've fought for up to this point.

So, ideas, suggestions, links! Thanks in advance!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 am

Get a new bank card from your bank with a new number or at least a new security code. Keep it in your purse and don't let him touch it. In fact, I suggest that you limit contact with him as much as possible. Keep up the cleansing and protection work. Try petitioning Archangel Michael.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 am

cleopatra wrote:Get a new bank card from your bank with a new number or at least a new security code. Keep it in your purse and don't let him touch it. In fact, I suggest that you limit contact with him as much as possible. Keep up the cleansing and protection work. Try petitioning Archangel Michael.
That was done the day I found the charge (same day it was posted). And he's 3000 miles away, he can't see or get his hands on the new one. He's never been on that account and he has no POA to add himself even if there was a branch near him. I already talk/text him rarely as he's too busy with his skank to bother with me unless a) she's unavailable for some reason or b) he actually HAS to tell me something, like getting removed from his boat. He knows he can't avoid telling me those things and he knows I know enough to know exactly who to start barking at within in the Navy should he fail to me his legal obligations to me. I was extremely upset to find out he's not deploying as that would essentially completely removed him from my life contact wise while still giving me the financial support I need for the next few months until I get file and be done with this nightmare.

Anything specific I should do/use in petitioning Michael? I don't come from a strong Christian background so I know very little about the Saints and Archangels. And would St. Martha be appropriate to petition as well to ask for her help in keeping my husband under control?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 am

Maljen--I feel for you and ---if you feel you have an addict-- get rid of him with everything. 7 years ago I should have seen it coming (past ex)

I saw the signs, but did not react until an anvil fell on my head -- just like the cartoon.

They have Saint Michael the Archangel Vigil Candles at the shop and there is always a prayer printed on all of the Saints candles.

Saint Michael is part of my eyeryday life and I am blessed to have him in my life.

Take Care and STAY STRONG.
#1606 GA

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 am

Triple, thank you for your kind words. And yes, I too have seen this coming. However I have a streak of eternal hope in me and I had hoped that once he left for deployment and was forced into a 'detox' from alcohol, sex, porn and video games he might actually wake up and come back a better person, even though I would still have filed for divorce. My own health couldn't have handled the stress of worrying if he returned to his old ways. Now that he's not going, yet he still isn't able to have what he wants I'm watching him come unhinged frighteningly fast. If I had the second job now, I'd be filing paperwork to start the divorce process on Monday!

I'm making a note of the candle for my next order. I already placed mine for the 13 herb bath, some camphor squares, and the rest of the Fiery Wall line I don't have here.

And believe me, I'm going to step up the cleansing and protections on a regular basis. Once I file, I plan to use Cut and Clear and then when the divorce is over a Black Walnut bath if the proceedings were negative enough.

Of course through all of this as well I'll be doing drawing and attraction work to get a better income, and regain the strength and self-esteem that has been shredded through this, but I consider protecting myself from his actions first and foremost, since all the steps forward will be for nothing if I have to fight off what gets dumped on me because of him.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 am

Sounds like a great plan to me!
#1606 GA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:17 am

You do not need to be Christian to work with Archangel Michael. People of all faiths can call on angels to help them.

Carry an angelica root dressed with St. Michael, Guardian Angel, or FWP oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 am

Thank you, Cleo. I didn't mean to infer that people of other faiths can't use spiritual beings from others, just that I have next to no knowledge of Archangel Michael so if there is something specific he likes, dislikes, prefers when petitions are made to him, etc., I don't know it and out of respect to him (and all other spiritual beings) I prefer to know as much as I can before contacting one so as not to offend them.

And I do have the FWP oil already. I'll have to double-check my supplies for angelica root. I might have some of those as well. Does he have a preferred color for a petition candle?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 am

Angels are higher beings than saints and don't require payment, just faith. According to The Magical Power of the Saints by Ray Malbrough, Michael's colors are red, purple, and green. You can recite Psalm 91 when petitioning him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 am

Thank you!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:27 pm

I think working with Saint Michael is a great idea. Not only will he keep you safe, but he'll ensure that this man is unable to cause you any more harm.

Keep yourself cleansed, protected, and you may start looking into court case work to help you in any legal actions and in the divorce.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Thanks CM! I'm definitely keep the court case line in mind once papers are filed, but I need to protect myself long enough to become completely financially independent once more. That is really the only power his actions have over me. Once that is removed, things should go fairly quickly and smoothly. We have no kids and no house payment so there is very little to hash out money-wise. Assuming I can ensure the draw of good judge, with the evidence I have of his affairs and the proof he's already broken out separation agreement, I should be able to make sure he leaves with his seabags and that's it!

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I need some input /answers as to what may be happening to me.
Last week I had a dream and my ex was in it saying that he heard that I was having pain in my back.He was at my house in the dream and said to turn around and show him where it hurts and he began rubbing my back where I showed him.

A few days ago I began having pain in my lower back to the side and the doctor says it might be kidney stones etc. So I went for the ultrasound and xray and they found nothing.

This sounds crazy as we split 3 years ago and I have been told that its the girl he met online that did a lot of things to get him to leave me and marry her.

My sister believes that this new pain Im having has something to do with my dream. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:30 pm

I would suggest to get a reading from an AIRR worker,
www.readersandrootworkers.org

they can help you and let you know if anything spiritually is going on, and if so, what you can do about it.

It is good you're following up with doctors to see if it has anything to do with something being wrong medically.

In the meantime, a good cleansing bath would be good for you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 am

I would second the recommendation for a reading on the matter. And of course, keep following up with your doctors.

In the meantime, a round of strong cleansings and protections would definitely be advised - and even if you aren't crossed up they'll still be good for ya! 13-Herb Bath would be lovely, wash up your home with some Chinese Wash, and work some Fiery Wall of Protection for yourself.

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks guys. Will do.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”