• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Spell-Casting to Stop Gossip and Slander

Unread postby MissDana » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:22 pm

To start off, Hello Everyone ;)

I'm in dire need for some kind of directions (spell) regarding an ex-friend of mine.

Since I feel that I do well with candle burning, I'm looking for what spell would be more choice.

This person was in my life for over 15 years - until two years ago when we had our final fall out. This person is a very bitter, hateful, jealous, as well as among other things. I was THE only person who put up with her and just wrote it off as that's just who she is, as I've has to explain to others who have question me about her rude hateful attitude. During our friendship, I have been more then there for her. Theirs been many times I've dropped everything for her!

Little did I know that this person has for years talked nothing but trash behind my back. I trusted her like a sister. All of my friends that she hated, she ended up befriending them all and again would tell them lies and trash about me - she ruined a few good friendships I've had which has resulted in a lot of who I was (she took over my job, etc - a huge snowball effect. If fact, it's like she wanted what I had and slowly ruined it over time and took over all that I lost - because of her.

There's so much more toxic things she has done to me to share, but I don't what to take up too much space here ...

Now, to this day, she still obsesses over me. She hacked into numerous online accounts of mine to spy on my life. People tell me that she keeps digging around trying to get info on me and that she is still filled with crazy hate over me.

Here is where it crosses the line. I do have a very hard life. Always have. I can't seem to rise above my misfortunate fate. Every time I turn around it's something else gone wrong and somehow she catches wind of it and laughs and gloats about it - gossiping about my life to everyone in glee.

I'm so angry that people like her (and her friends - now my ex friends) who snicker about my un explain mishaps end up having a decent life - nice home, money, good health, just good luck in general. Why?

Sorry this post is so long but this is where the question sits in. What should I do - now that you kinda have some insight as to what's going on.

Slander, gossip, revenge, reversal ??? I'm just so livid at this situation that she's enjoying my pain, will not stop and leave things be and move on! And yes some reversal would be great, show her what the true meaning of what Karma is since she likes to throw that word around in regards to me.

Thanks so much for your time,
Dana
MissDana

Re: Confused over choice of Spells. Revenge/Reversal?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Hello Dana,

I would do an uncrossing spell kit to rid yourself of the toxicity of everyone you dealt with, I think Cast Off Evil spell kit would be a nice chaser to that. If this people are in your past, let them stay there. Who knows how great these people's lives are? No one can ever really know what is going on in another's life from the outside.

If this is over two years ago, then I would do a Cut & Clear to sever any ties with this woman and a black walnut bath. Make her "dead to you." I think reversal work will only add more anger to the fire and you do not need any more of that.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Confused over choice of Spells. Revenge/Reversal?

Unread postby MissDana » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi Mary! Thank for your reply!

I currently have an order placed at LM, I was planing on doing an uncrossing using a candle spell but I do want to ask you this; I do believe I have strong stuff over me for the past few years. I know for certain that an enemy of mine is heavy into Voodoo. I've actually crossed paths with a lot of "magick" people in my life over many many years - so I know it is possible that I could be crossed. I had a child two years ago and with that I let my guards downs and now I'm really feeling messes from all around.

Do you think that you can be crossed for years, even from your past life or maybe a family mess? ANd if so, does/can it require a much longer uncrossing process?

I also ordered and just recieved a few days ago a Mojo hand - Lucky Red Clover, triple strength - and I have to say, when I opened it, it was very strong scented and just all around very very well made!!! I'm really excited about waking it up :mrgreen: I do have more Mojo question I'll address in the Mojo section.

I was planning on doing an uncrossing spell, house cleaning with chinese wash, then personalize my mojo hand. Also I am making my daughter a protecting hand. I will also look into and add the walnut bath!

But I am thinking that I might need longer uncrossing ... I just really wish there was a way to know for sure what is up!

Thank You Mary!
MissDana

Unread postby Frindle » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 am

I worked in a particular office for over a year before being transferred out. Long story longer, I was recently transfered back. A briefly hired (and fired) employee started a gossip tirade before I left, and knew to take the high road because I had proven myself over a year at this job and people would know better.
Know a year later, I can see the "fruit" of this slander actually grew into a bush.

Is "Stop Gossip" approriate a year later? I want to heal the effects of this; he told this to clients, co workers didn't listen.

How about "Road opener"? It's been so long, maybe a fresh start with these people ( I am working on burying the past with most of them by showing I am the same trustable person)

I am not interested in making anyone pay, or revenge, just restoration of good name with my clients. "Crown of Success?" maybe.

Your help is appreciated.
Frindle

Re: Stopping gossip (a year later)

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:03 am

You could probably benefit from a reading on this situation. A list of reputable readers is available here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

I would suggest that you get the reading, paying particular attention to the gossiping person and what actions would be appropriate with them. In the meantime, I would also start a honey jar and put all of your co-workers in it so that they are sweet, nice, and cooperative with you.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Would Stop Gossip help with this?

Unread postby LightTheWorld » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 am

Hi everyone,
I wanted to be succinct, but a bit of background is needed if anyone is to help, so I will put my question first, and then fill in the backstory a little below, ok?

Question: Would Stop Gossip be an appropriate product to use, to prevent unknown people saying negative things about me to my target... if the things being said are not intended to be malicious, but are unhelpful to my aim? And further, is there a way to (remotely) stir up people around the target to actually give positive messages about me to him, to offset the damage that has already been done?

The background:
I have been doing some reconciliation spellwork on my ex-bf for about 6 weeks, and I am happy to say I am seeing quite a bit of movement, as he has started contacting me every few days, and letting me know how sad he is and that he misses me. (Not asking to come back yet though.) I feel confident things are heading in the right direction, but I sure am having my patience tested at how far I have yet to go! Lol.

He has never believed in the occult at all, and dismissed psychics as frauds... until after his mum died (which happened the week after he broke up with me). He recently told me in conversation that he saw a psychic for the 1st time ever then. This reader picked up on the death of his mum, and partially picked up on an issue with his daughter, so my ex wants to believe everything else she says is gospel. Unfortunately for me, she also said to him that he had recently ended a relationship (with me), and "don't worry about it cos it wouldn't have worked out anyway!!" (Thanks a pantload, lady. :x )

I have had divination done on the issue of our relationship before he told me this, and the message given to me was consistently the opposite: that we were extremely well suited to each other, and that it was a beautiful relationship which was only temporarily derailed by an external issue (which is unconnected to me), and things could be gotten back on track. I am satisfied that the divination results are reliable (the most recent came from the wonderful Sindy Todo on the rootworkers association, and was very encouraging regarding our future together), so I am not worried about whether his psychic reader might be correct - I am sure she is not.

However he has taken her dismissal of me very much to heart, and that is a concern to me. I have a couple of theories as to why she might have said that, but I won't speculate since I don't know the lady or her reputation. My concern is - how can I counteract this? He has got the idea from her that it is pointless to try to be with me, since it would never work out! I am sure this resistance can be overcome in time, but I would really like to squelch that influence sooner rather than later, to prevent him coming down with the doubts over and over again.

My initial thoughts are that my options are:
- just rely on the love spellwork I am already doing to make him so strongly in love with me, that he will disregard what she said;
- try Stop Gossip to prevent a repeat occurrence (but it's shutting the gate after the horse has bolted, in the case of this psychic... whom he may never see again anyway for all I know)
- use a compelling / controlling work on him (perhaps with a skull candle??) to tell him what i want him to think on that score
- Ideally in my fantasy world, I would like to prevent anyone saying things like that to him about me ever again, and to actively have people around him (especially say, another psychic!) tell him that in fact he and I are meant to be, so he'd better get his butt into gear and fix his mistake lol
However I have no idea how or even if this is possible.

Can i please throw this out there, and ask people with more experience - how would you handle this?

Many thanks to you all.
LightTheWorld

Re: Would Stop Gossip help with this?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:04 am

Hi there,
Well first of all, Sindy Todo is an excellent worker as well as reader and since you went to her for your reading you might want to get her take on this situation.
With that said, I would not do a Stop Gossip working on this since as you point out, he has already been fed the information by the psychic who he probably won't see again. I would show him the lucky mojo page on Black Gypsies: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

I would continue to work the sweetening aspects of the relationship and if he is really being affected by what she told him I would do a Clarity/King Solomon Wisdom working on him.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Would Stop Gossip help with this?

Unread postby LightTheWorld » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:26 am

Thank you so much Miss Bri, that sounds like a great plan. I apologise for my late reply, I haven't been on for a while. I just had a follow-up reading with Sindy on Tuesday this week too, but didn't think to mention it, d'oh. Next time I will though. In the meantime I will see if I can get him past the issue through the work I'm already doing. Many thanks for your great suggestions.
LightTheWorld

How to protect from being hated

Unread postby citizenrule » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:44 am

i am deeply in stress as ppl are acting hatred against me...how to protect me from the ppl who done some spells on me for being hatred??
any item avaliable here???
citizenrule

Re: How to protect from being hated

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 am

You should start with a reading to determine the nature of the attacks and what it will take to cleanse you. You can find a list of reputible workers at the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Cleansing and protection is always a safe-bet, so you can start there. I would start with a series of 13-Herb Baths for at least 3 days. Cleanse your home with Chinese Wash. Do some protection work, by burning dressed Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection vigil lights, burning Protection or FWP incense in your home daily, and sealing your doors and windows with Protection or FWP oils in a 5-spot pattern after you have cleansed the home with Chinese Wash. This should help to start turning things around.

But you'll need a reading to really get to the bottom of the matter with the most efficacy.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: How to protect from being hated

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:01 am

I agree with Juju, you need to do some uncrossing and protection work. I would definitely get some type of jewelry whether it be saint michael or an evil eye jewelry or you can get a protection mojo bag.If you know who these people are, then put them in freezer jar.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Gossip in Reconciliation Work

Unread postby Tammyw » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 pm

So I am having work done for me in conjunction with backing up at home. My husband is very easily influenced by whatever his family and friends say. I know they are talking negatively about me. I went the nice route and worked a honeyjar. But now with me going through the pain of a divorce and my husbands family talking bad about me has me wanting to bring out my talons. What would you do? I've been nothing but nice and respectful but people are being downright nasty
Tammyw

Re: Gossip in Reconciliation Work

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 pm

I definately agree with Stop Gossip work. You can place them in a bottle filled with Alum, Bitter Aloes, Stop Gossip Powder, Pins, Needles, and Red Pepper to burn their tongues. Shake that up and demand that they stop talking ill of you.

You can also make dollies and toss them into a mirror box.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tammyw » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 am

I will try the stop gossip products also I like the bottle spells but do I need personal concerns for that?
Tammyw

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 am

yes, you need personal concerns, but remember personal concerns include pictures, names, hair, spit, etc. So you can work with a combination of those as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tammyw » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 am

I will try all of the above. It's hard to get personal concerns other than their names. I used pictures I had in my honeyjar that I left back home. Can I use pictures from facebook? I have been putting forth a lot of time, energy and money I really don't have to reconcile with my husband. We did have a court hearing on Friday and I have left him multible messages that he has not returned. Our 7 year wedding anniversary was Monday and it went by with no acknowlegment from him. It's very hard to keep a positive outlook when you have so many things working against you. But I won't give up
Tammyw

Unread postby route95 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 am

Tammyw wrote: Can I use pictures from facebook?

yes
route95

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Thanks, ConjureMan and stars, for the good answers. This was posted in the candles and lamps sub-forum, but i am moving it to the Ask For Help With a Situation section.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Stop Gossip & Protection/Invisiblity spell

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Hi,

I need a stop Gossip Spell quick. I have a very loving dynamic friendship (non-sexual) with a married Minister.
We are in quite a few theatrical productions together and people have noted our chemistry on stage.
Recently we were in a play that required us to kiss and what a kiss that was ! After being friends for more than a year we realized we loved each other.
We both agreed not to take the relationship any further but remain friends. Unfortunately a theater friend saw me crying other this , in my distress I shared my secret with him. He swore to keep my confidence but I found out that he told his girlfriend who is in a play with my married Minister.
This can cause so much real damage for both of us that I want to put a stop to this gossip. It is important to note that we have not had sex.
I also want a spell to put a shield of protection and invisibility from slander around us.
Please help.

Thank You,
Coco
HeactesHeart

Re: Stop Gossip & Protection/Invisiblity spell

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Place the person who is talking about you in a bottle with Four Theives Vinegar, Alum, Slippery Elm, Devil's Shoe String, Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard Seeds, and Salt. Pray over this and toss it into the freezer to keep them from wagging their tongues and keep them from causing any harm with their speech.

To protect yourself from slander and gossip take a bath in Stop Gossip and place a pinch of Slipper Elm in your shoes and it will help you go through life protected from gossip.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Stop Gossip & Protection/Invisiblity spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

I just love your advice ConjureMan. This is ideal... In a bottle spell, you can use the person's picture or if you don't have it or other personal concern, write their name 9 times on paper (brown paper bag or parchment). Good Luck to you HeactesHeart.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Stop Bad gossip about our family

Unread postby Bruja » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:31 pm

what should i do to stop all the bad gossip about our family ....there is one person that is doing all the bad rummors and saying all this things about us that is making certain family members believe .....how can i make that person moved away from us & everyone else and stop all this gossip and bring all those loved ones back to us just the way they were before this person close to all of us .
Bruja

Re: Stop Bad gossip about our family

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:45 pm

You need to do some stop gossip work.

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And if you want to get person away from you...hot foot work would be best.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I would do uncrossing and protection work on your family as well.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

get someone to not make trouble

Unread postby detectivecaution » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi,

What can I do do stop a crazy person from making trouble with me? For Example I have done nothing but she thinks I called child services on her for being mean to her kids. I did not do this. But she is unstable and for example I am afraid she will call the police and make up a story about me and off to jail I go. The police wont need evidence just her story will get me in jail. Or she might break the windows in my car. How do I stop this from happening? I am still living in my car and I don't have any money to buy a spell. Thanks
detectivecaution

Re: get someone to not make trouble

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 pm

The system does NOT work that way. A person can not just pick up the phone and call the police and say, "Mr. X reported me to child protective services. I know it was him go throw him jail".
Move your car, go to a "work center" in your area focus on you and getting things together in your life:
http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojo.html
(edited to include the 23rd Psalm for above link)
Good luck and take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby detectivecaution » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your post but I may have stated what i said wrong. Someone filled out a complaint against her for being mean to her children. She thinks that I am the person that filed that complaint. She said she will do something against me and make sure I pay for it. What I meant is now if she files a complaint with the police for anything like lets say she says i grabbed her or hit her or touched her inappropriately then the police will come and arrest me. She does not need any proof other than just a statement for the police to arrest me. So how do I prevent her from making a attack against me? Thanks
detectivecaution

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:47 pm

I would suggest a reading to see if this person is indeed a threat; I mean she may just be making empty talk. If the reading shows that she is indeed a threat, you can bind her from causing you harm.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Here is a list of readers that do ten minute readings it is attached to a thread, but there is a list of brilliant caring members of AIRR that could assist you for ten dollars:
new-love-spirit-guides-qestions-t10775.html
If my post seemed harsh, thats not what I meant at all. I wanted you to be able to sleep tonight and not worry that she could just randomly make a call, but definately find out if she is plotting something cruel against you.
hope this helps!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

slander

Unread postby BLACKCAT20 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 am

just found out a suppose 2 be friend/ my co- worker is spreading terrible lies about me thru out the building we work in. before i knock his lights out an lose my job what can i do 2 get rid of him fast. i mean i was so hurt an devasted over this weekend an nothing has been going right 4 me after i heard this news, also he posted the lies on facebook,but he didnt use my name,but everyone knew who he was talking about. help me out please.
BLACKCAT20

Re: slander

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:28 am

1. Work some stop gossip products to stop him from spreading further bad words about you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html

2. To get rid of him you are going to want to work with hot foot products

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

3. You are going to want to do some uncrossing products and protection to get rid of negativity, and to keep yourself protected.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

What spell to stop my Friend's Nasty Wife (gossiper)

Unread postby artemis » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 pm

I have a friend whom I greatly enjoy spending time with in groups, except that his wife is one of meanest, most offensive, obnoxious people I have ever met. I don't know one person who's met her and said, "Wow, she's just a really nice person." In fact the comments aren't even neutral, they're always geared toward what a b*** she is.

So far, I've put up with it, because I realize that she comes along with her husband.

The last straw was Saturday night when she threatened to kick my ass when I told her not to tell me to shut up. When I told her she was offensive at times, she said, "Oh, really? Just sometimes? I'm going for all the time!"

I'm not sure what a good spell to put her in her place would be, to get her to stop running her mouth all the time. I thought about a honey jar, but she's just so mean, I don't think that would make a difference.

I fear more for her. I'm a martial arts instructor and if she decides to get smart and take a swing, all bets are off.
artemis

Re: My Friend's Nasty Wife

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Ooh gosh dont I know the feeling!

Well, I think you can do a stop gossip spell kit or a honey jar kit. I would lean more towards the honey jar spell kit as it can help sweeten her up as well shut her up.

In addition, you can do a freezer jar to freeze her mouth shut, and freeze her annoying mouth

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I was thinking getting a black skull candle, and carving out the mouth stuffing it with alum, slippery elm, calamus, licorice root and red pepper. Dress it with stop gossip oil. State that she will stop speaking these offensive words, and when she speaks them her mouth will burn.

Make sure that you carry some protection with you as well as cleanse yourself whenever you interact with her so that they dont affect you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Ohhhh, that's good...

So, for the freezer, would the petition be geared more toward shutting her mouth? I don't think we'd ever be lucky enough to freeze her out entirely.

I was thinking about doing something to make her break out in hives so she can be just as ugly outside as inside. Just kidding...(sort of)

I want something to put her in the position where she feels exactly what others feel when she gets ugly with them, something to turn the tables. I was thinking Essence of Bend Over because I feel that others feel powerless against her...and demoralized. I'm not sure if this is appropriate in this situation.
artemis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:29 pm

If you want her to feel her own hateful words, then you can do reversing work. I would do that more than breaking her out in hives as thats still not going to shut her up lol.

For the freezer, I would say freeze her harmful, and offensive language.

You can do stop gossip work and reverse her words back on to her that she has said in the past so she can see how it feels.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Vulgarity is not something I like around me and feel that someone as completely rude and offensive as your friends wife may deserve some poetic justice. This work is a nasty one, but its good.

Either get a reversal vigil candle or a double action. If the latter, butt and carve her name in mirror writing along with your command. Dress the black end with Reversal oil and the white with Blessing or Attraction to bring better people around you.

By light of this candle work with a black skull candle. Write out your petition and place it under the candle. Carve her name etc. Carve out its mouth and stick in Alum to stop her mouth, Red Pepper to make her words burn her, Spanish Moss to confuse her tongue and make her gag, Vandal to curse her mouth, Asafoetida to make her sick mouth literally sick, and use pins to hold it all in place. As you stick the pins in curse her mouth to burn and sting. Now as an optional step, you can smear dog feces on her mouth and pray that she gag and choke on the shit she spews out.

Dress the candle with Confusion, Reversal and Black Arts oil and set it to burn outside. As it burns down curse her filthy tongue and nasty mouth. When its all burned down take the remains to a tree near the crossroads. Carve out a hole in the tree, then shove the remains into the hole. Take the wood you carved out and hammer it back into the hole to stopper it. Hit it 13 times as you call out curses against her.

Go home and take a nice cleansing bath. I've used this crossing work before and depending on the severity of the prayers it can lead to all sorts of ailments of the mouth. The people who have been victims of it ended up with really nasty mouth disorders that stoppered up their mouth, made them emitt terrible odors that made them constantly nauseous, can even develop into cancer of the mouth.

Use with caution.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:12 am

Definitely nice touches from Conjureman Ali. Thats definitely nasty stuff if you want to go the vengeful route.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah, that's pretty nasty, but I think that it's right for her.

Quick question: clearly this is not a work I'd want to keep in my home, however, I do live in a condo, so while I might be able to do the actually burning outside, how can I safely store it between burnings? Or is this spell to be done in one night?

I don't want her to get cancer or have anything that might make her die, but I do want her to suffer a good, long time for what she's done.
artemis

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:59 am

You can burn this in the bathroom on the top of your toilet as well. You can also store it under the toilet in between working it.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:57 am

May I ask what the significance of disposing the remains in the tree is?
artemis

Unread postby DelArca » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:07 am

This sounds like something one would do to a child molester or a rapist, except with a gender candle or something one would do to someone that through their malicious lies has caused great harm or financial loss . . . seems a bit much for some insecure loud mouth loser, just my $.02. This is not something for a beginner either as there are powerful entities conjured in order to do this kind of work. Just be sure you have a will of iron and can deal with them.

I am new to hoodoo, but I have read the Hoodoo herb and root magic from cover to cover and have learned a lot in a short time and continue to learn daily. I have been studying shamanism, curandismo and other magick for over a year now. I recommend getting a black female figure candle and dressing it with LM Stop Gossip oil. You can christen it with her name and/or carve her name into it. Shove a pin through the throat area of the candle while cursing her disrespectful words to choke her and visualize this as best as you can while letting your anger and resentment enter the candle.
DelArca

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:16 pm

DelArca, please refrain from presenting non traditional ways of working. In conjure our work is done via prayers, not just cathartic visualization. Furthermore figure candles are inscribed. As Miss cat mentioned in another post that you contributed to, candles are traditionally inscribed so christening or inscribing is a false option as leaving out that step is not done traditionally.

You are also completely unaware of artemis' abilities. I am familiar with her and wouldn't have provided the work if she was incapable of dealing with it. This work is well within her ability. As to fear of calling up entities--she's working with herb, root, and plant spirits not an entity she needs to control. Again you are misrepresenting conjure. There isn't a notion of summoning spirits and a need to control them in such work, unlike the Intranquil Spirit for example.

Like all work justification is left to the Lord. If her actions be justified it will take hold, if not then it will not.

Stabbing a pin through someone's throat is no less serious than the work I provided. Despite reading HHRM from cover to cover you are obviously new. When a person stabs an effigy, candle figure, or doll baby in conjure it isn't a metaphor or symbol, like your visualization, it is a clear attack on someone's throat. It alone can be enough to maim with the proper intent.

Since you are not familiar with this line of work, it may be best to keep your opinion to those works that you are.

artemis, the disposal is a traditional method of stopping something up. It is often done to cross and stop up a woman's sex.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks Conjureman Ali!! :)
artemis

Unread postby DelArca » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:44 pm

How is christening a figure candle a non traditional option? I have read several threads on here where candles are treated like poppets and are baptized/christened. Using oils and pins is quite common as well. Regardless of my background, all the things I recommended I believe can be found on the LM site. As far as her abilities, you're right I don't know, but this is also a public forum.
DelArca

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:00 pm

DelArca wrote: "You can christen it with her name and/or carve her name into it." There is no "or." Candles are inscribed. Figure candles are definitely baptized, but it is not either- or. This is misleading.

catherineyronwode wrote: "Not inscribing the candle, not dressing it with oil, not praying over the work is not conjure."

Essential to candle work as it is used in conjure we inscribe, dress, and pray over our candles. For figure candles we baptize as well as do all of the former. The idea that you can do one *or* the other is simlpy not traditional. Similarly in the thread where Miss cat posted the above quote you implied that while "carving and powders" are useful you only use a dab of oil for your candles.

Now in this thread you've indicated there was an option of one or the other, or both. It isn't "and/or." You've further went on to supplement prayer for visualization. All of which I pointed out where not in line with what we try to teach on this forum. You are welcome to your own practices, but while on this forum please don't confuse people trying to learn traditional conjure.

Again, since you are new, its nice that you like to contribute, but I suggest that you ensure that you have more than a superficial knowledge of the field before you go giving such recommendations. Miss cat and now I have advised of the traditional manner in which things are done.

Your eagerness to learn is great. But learn before you teach.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:04 pm.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:11 pm

I agree with Conjureman Ali on this. Reading HHRM from cover to cover doesn't make anyone an expert, but its a great start.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:02 am

I was going to start a different thread, but may as well keep it in here.

What can I do to keep a cooler head? I'm going to do skull work, I think she deserves it, but that won't work overnight. I'm certainly not going to be seeking out her company anytime soon, but it may become inevitable at some point. So I need something that will keep me from rising to the bait...for this and other circumstances as I know I can be a bit hot headed myself at times.

Tranquility products? King Solomon?
artemis

Unread postby DelArca » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:07 am

I just got some of this: Peace Water
Sprinkled in the corners of the home or in a place of business to ensure that only kind people and good spirits enter. 4 oz. glass bottle. Perhaps it might help you as well. cheers
DelArca

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 am

artemis wrote:What can I do to keep a cooler head? ... I'm certainly not going to be seeking out her company anytime soon, but it may become inevitable at some point. So I need something that will keep me from rising to the bait...for this and other circumstances as I know I can be a bit hot headed myself at times.

Tranquility products? King Solomon?

Yes, that's a good combination. Frankly, I think King Solomon Wisdom should be in everbody's conjure cabinet. I like to mix it into almost all the spiritual work I do.

You might even burn a white skull candle on yourself when you feel the need. And yes, dress it with the products you named.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:50 am

Thank you!
artemis

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 pm

You can anoint yourself with some of the oils mentioned to keep yourself from raising to the bait. Also in certain regional practices Florida Water is used to cool an angry head.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Tue May 31, 2011 8:06 am

I tried ordering a black skull candle, but it's out of stock. What can I substitute? Black jumbo w/ her name written on it?
artemis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 pm

You can definitely use a black jumbo candle. Write the thoughts or however you want to effect the person on the candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue May 31, 2011 12:39 pm

I would at least attempt to carve a skull-type shape into the candle.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:35 am

@ Devi: yes, given my artistic ability, it will definitely be "skull-type." LOL

Thanks!
artemis

Unread postby mariejo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 am

wow, what fantastic replies!
mariejo

Friend gossip about me to another person

Unread postby beautiful » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 pm

my friend who i trust gossiped about what i said about this other person and now they hate me. how do i reverse this or make them forget it and forgive me? i didn't say anything negative about the other person or hated them. now this other person is holding a grudge on me which i never intended.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Friend gossip about me to another person

Unread postby Ellis Crowfoot » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:32 am

Well, of course you can't "reverse" what someone has already said. What's done is done in that case, I'm afraid. But you can certainly do some work to stop this person from gossiping further about you (see the following page: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html), and you can also do a honey jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) on the person who is angry with you to sweeten their disposition toward you.

I hope that is helpful.

Best of luck to you!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)
Ellis Crowfoot

My Ex Boyfriend Keeps Badmouthing Me & My Fiance

Unread postby LJGDAWNLAND » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:26 am

I have been working on some things for me and my fiance through some legal battles and relationship issues. Now I find my Ex Boyfriend texting me all the time and calling me badmouthing my fiance and telling me how I should break up with him, I am too good for him etc. I have stopped answering him.

I feel like he is trying to get me back. My Ex Boyfriend was a cheater and I would never take him back. It seems like he is intent on getting back with me ever since I have been with my fiance (4 years). It has escalated now, and I don't like his negative energy. I don't want any of this directed at my fiance because he is working on his own issues and doesn't need this type of negativity directed at him all the time.

Not only that, but because of his legal problems and addiction issues, everyone seems to feel they are an expert on the situation and talk badly about him and either say there is something wrong with me for being with him or I am too good for him and should leave him. I would really like to know if Stop Gossip would work for this situation? and I feel as though the protection work would be good too.

thanks!
LJGDAWNLAND

Next

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork