Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting With No Personal Concerns and Name Not Known

step74

Unread post by step74 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:24 am

Hi everyone!!
I am new to the forum and I have enjoyed all of the helpful tips..
I am inquiring about separating a couple (my ex boyfriend & another female) We broke up about 2 mths ago due to me not trusting him.. I did find out from another person that he was/is dating another female, which he told me that she is "just a friend". I don't know! But the last time we spoke which is 1 mth ago we were trying to stay "friends". (I know, bad idea!) but that did not last long, so we got into a bad argument, broke off friendship, ended on bad terms, meaning that I said a few choice words to him that I know hurt his feelings and now I feel bad..I want for us to reconcile and try again.

My problem is that I don't know the "other female or her name" A few "break-up" spells that I have seen, always ask for the other persons name. What can I do to end their relationship and bring us back together? Also I need for him to forgive me and my hurtful words? Please help.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Separation/Break Up Spell

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 am

Hi
For breakup work you can use "boyfriendsname's lover"or"the other woman" or something along toes lines. I would recomand either a break up spell kit or bottle spell, or both.

As for getting him back, I'll tell you straight up, it won't be easy, you parted on bad terms, he found someone else, and 2 months have past. You would probably be much better off letting go of all this and finding someone else, if you did not trust him before why would you trust him again?

You can find info about Cut and Clear spells to help you let go and move on here:http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
And love drawing here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

But if for whatever reason you won't be swayed from this you can read about reconciliation in hoodoo here: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

If you really must do this kind of work set yourself a time limit, a certain number of months, or even years that you will work on getting him back and after that times up do a Cut and Clear and move on with your life.
step74 wrote: Also I need for him to forgive me and my hurtful words? Please help.
Might i suggest you apologize?
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 am

step74 wrote:Hi everyone!!
I am new to the forum and I have enjoyed all of the helpful tips..
I am inquiring about separating a couple (my ex boyfriend & another female) We broke up about 2 mths ago due to me not trusting him.. I did find out from another person that he was/is dating another female, which he told me that she is "just a friend". I don't know! But the last time we spoke which is 1 mth ago we were trying to stay "friends". (I know, bad idea!) but that did not last long, so we got into a bad argument, broke off friendship, ended on bad terms, meaning that I said a few choice words to him that I know hurt his feelings and now I feel bad..I want for us to reconcile and try again.

My problem is that I don't know the "other female or her name" A few "break-up" spells that I have seen, always ask for the other persons name. What can I do to end their relationship and bring us back together? Also I need for him to forgive me and my hurtful words? Please help.

I echo HailDiscordia sentiments, but I would also advise a honey jar to ease the tension between the two of you. By the way, you should do a thread search because this question is the most common and there are already answers to this question on the forums. Just type in "reconciliation" in the search bar.

Good luck!

Mary

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:25 pm

There are creative ways to find out this woman's name. If you start talking with people I'm sure someone will blurt out her name. I had to come up with a creative way to get personal concerns of my ex's new girlfriend. I ended up with her used Kleenex. I figured that snot is pretty much a personal concern.

step74

Unread post by step74 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 am

Thank you for your helpful input & suggestions.. Please forgive me when I say that I "snickered" at "might I suggest you apologize?" Actually I have thought of that, but me being the pigheaded person I am, I just haven't. I am now kind of leaning towards the Cut & Clear spell, (I haven't thought of that ) because I totally agree with you about me not trusting him..Thanks again..

step74

Unread post by step74 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:07 am

I also "thank you" for your help & suggestion...I was thinking about trying the "Cut & Clear" spell as HailDiscordia mentioned..but after thinking about how me & my ex will start back working w/each other at our seasonal job soon, I may just go ahead with the honey jar & an apology to keep peace between us..Thanks..

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:12 am

snake wrote:There are creative ways to find out this woman's name. If you start talking with people I'm sure someone will blurt out her name. I had to come up with a creative way to get personal concerns of my ex's new girlfriend. I ended up with her used Kleenex. I figured that snot is pretty much a personal concern.
Also, if you want to find out her name, there's also Facebook, Myspace, all those other social networks that are popular...if you know how to do it right, you can find out the information that you need

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:10 pm

msg33 wrote:Also, if you want to find out her name, there's also Facebook, Myspace, all those other social networks that are popular...if you know how to do it right, you can find out the information that you need
So true! The Internet has helped immensely in my magical work.

Mary

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi wanted to do some separation work (not break-up because I don't believe they are "actually together" and I wan to avoid the whole karma thing), but I am not sure of the other person's name. Is there a way to phrase the petition so that I can still do the work? THanks.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Best way to do a separation spell when name is not known

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 pm

sunseer88 wrote:Hi wanted to do some separation work (not break-up because I don't believe they are "actually together" and I wan to avoid the whole karma thing), but I am not sure of the other person's name. Is there a way to phrase the petition so that I can still do the work? THanks.

Well, there are a few ways to do this. If you are with the guy romantically, you can do "love only me" work. That is work where the guy literally will only have eyes for you. It's like a Teflon coating around him. If this guy has a natural wandering eye, then you will have to do domination work on him.

Technically, you cannot break-up a couple who is not together. All you can do is state "whomever is romantically interested in (your lover's name)." That is a generic way of doing it.

Need a bit more info.

Mary

nena1182004

Full Names on Break Up Spell?

Unread post by nena1182004 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Hello to all!!
I am sure this question has been asked before and I am looking but cant seem to find It.
For the break up spell one needs both full names of couple to put on candle, well I have his full name but hers, just her nickname....so what can I do?

Thank You

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Full Names on Break Up Spell?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Go with what you have, but be aware that you cannot target her well without full name, photo, birthdate, or personal bodily concerns. We don't usually have ALL of those, but the more the better. You know, it's like looking folks up on the internet -- there may be 1,200 people names "Barbara Brown."

Hoodoo rootwork is more than just "wishing" -- effective and powerful hoodoo magic calls for

1) a strong link to the person
- a) full name
- b) photo
- c) birthdate
- d) personal concerns
- - One out of four is not "strong."

2) strong and appropriate magical tools and knowledge
- a) traditional ingredients such as roots, minerals, oils, powders, etc.
- b) traditional tools such as a bottle, flannel bag, candles, knife, etc.
- c) a traditional spell or ritual procedure
- d) a traditional method of altar set-up or work-space creation

3) strong and well-focussed intentions.
- a) selection of a traditional timing method
- b) use of traditional prayers, curses, etc.
- c) complete mental focus during the rite
- d) a traditional method for ritual disposal of remains
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 pm

I love Cat's reply. It explains succinctly (esp. to us amateurs) how spellwork is a very involved and serious process. Thanks for sharing!
HRCC Graduate #1610

nena1182004

Unread post by nena1182004 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Thank you for answering Ms.Cat!! I do have a Picture of her alone, so thats good and I do know her Birthday so Ill give it a go.!!! Again Thanks

dolly

Unread post by dolly » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Thanks for sharing this...i do have her nickname and i think her full name too. i dont have her birthday and picture but i do have their front apartment picture, i saw her twice in person. and i do have my ex picture, birthdate, pictures but not personal belongings...only having her fullname and picture of her house would the breakup spell works>?????thank you for your kindness.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:58 pm

dolly wrote:Thanks for sharing this...i do have her nickname and i think her full name too. i dont have her birthday and picture but i do have their front apartment picture, i saw her twice in person. and i do have my ex picture, birthdate, pictures but not personal belongings...only having her fullname and picture of her house would the breakup spell works>?????thank you for your kindness.

What you have is really weak in terms of personal concerns.All you really have is a nick name,maybe a full name and a picture of their apartment, on your ex you have a bit more but still. Go ahead and give whatever kind of breakup spell you had in mind a shot but if you have so little on this person,and your obviously not close to her you will have a really low chance of success. I would recommend getting better personal concerns and buying the Break Up spell kit.But before you do any of that sit down and really think if you want this man back,it sounds like he has moved on and maybe you should to? Look in to Cut and Clear work if you do decide to let go and move on

The page on Cut and Clear:http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

The spell kits: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Also read ms.cats above reply to get an idea of what works.
HRCC Student #1559

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 am

I agree with Turnsteel. While breakup spells have their place, it's probably better in most cases to just move on.

Thanks, Cat, for your summary of what makes an effective Hoodoo spell.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi.

What if you know the full name of the guy, but only the first name of the girl, and you are not sure how to spell it correctly?

I am also afraid of the karma thing, and I don't like doing things that are negative, just happy, positive spells. If "love only me" is done conisistently, then whether they are together or not will not make a different, because he will only love me, right? And, if a guy only loves you, he won't stay with the person he does not love.

Am I over rationalizing this too much?

Please advise.

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 am

If don't know the other party's name, you can write "Unknown rival". I would, however, try to find out their name and any other information to make the link stronger.

As for karma, that idea (in the context of spells, rootwork, etc) is more of a Wicca thing. In hoodoo, if you do trick work (ie breakup, etc), you should cleanse yourself and pray after to rid yourself of the sin. If you're overly worried about negative things happening to you because of spellwork you've done, more than likely negative things will happen to you simply because you're obsessing about it and drawing that to you. Do the work, do your cleanings and prayers and be positive about it - even if it's negative work.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Mama Gitana

Break Up Spell Lacking Name of One Party

Unread post by Mama Gitana » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 am

Hi
I'd like to perform a break up ritual however i don't have the name of the person and only have first names of some of the people...

Any Suggestions?

And if i do have the full names which is the most powerful break up spell to perform with rapid results? Thanks!

thelightfantastic
Re: Break Up Spell Lacking Name of One Party

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:39 am

If you don't have the name of the person you can always use "my rival" or something to that effect, however, I would highly recommend getting the full names of the people involved. Facebook and MySpace are a really great places for that info because a lot people think nothing of giving out their full names (along with pictures which are also helpful) and birthdates on social sites.

Also, there's no such thing as a powerful break up spell with rapid results. No one spell is more powerful than another - the power comes from you. As for rapid results, things happen when they're suppose to. Rapid results don't equate lasting results.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Remember that when working such conjure you are creating a link. You can easily create the link with just a first name, however having more than that definately helps. It takes far more focus and concentration and more effort without the proper taglocks. If you are doing this for a former lover you should at least have enough information on one of the party.

Results are determined by how much you put into the working and what road blocks are in the way. Don't assume that simply because you cast a spell that it should happen within a few days, or a few weeks. Nor, should you fall into the fatalistic assumption that even with spell casting sometimes things just happen the way there are "meant to." You are the caster, you are the one who controls the situation. Depending upon how much you put into the conjure and how well your insight into the situation is will help you bring about the results you are looking for.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mama Gitana

Unread post by Mama Gitana » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Thanks thelightfantastic...

Mama Gitana

Re: BRAK UP SPELL WITH NO NAME

Unread post by Mama Gitana » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Thanks Conjure man...so the lemon spell with the names i have is good enough!!!
And if I working a lover who seems to be someone else but i don't have the names how can I do that... ;-0

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 pm

If you create the right link, have the proper focus then things should be fine. Have faith in your work. Just a word of caution depending on the strength of the target's relationship and other factors sometimes you might need to repeat your work, or have other work going that attacks from different angles. Its always important to remember that. I'm not exactly sure what you meant in regards to your second question. Can you please clarify? Thank you :-)

Mama Gitana

Unread post by Mama Gitana » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Sorry Conjure Man...What I meant is that ...Well let me explain a bit...I'm working to bring a lover back...The spell worked and we've been in constant communication since...He hasn't actually come home "YET" since other "legal" issues pervent him from making a full blown return..I'm working on that too... But if I don't know the other female(s) name how can I work a breakup spell...I just ultimately want him to completely become turned off with anyone else trying to pursue him and focus on just me and our baby...!! Should I even get my hands tainted with a spell requirung that kind of negative energy...Thanks so much and have a blessed day!!!
Peace & Love
Mama Gitana

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Like I said, if you don't have the name of the other party you can use "my enemy" or "my rival" in place of their name. That is essentially all you can do because you don't know the real name. If you want your lover to focus on you and you only, you can look into tying up his nature or making a nation sack.

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

As for negative energy, in hoodoo we get rid of that by cleansing ourselves after doing any kind of enemy work. Look into doing a hyssop bath while reading the 51st Psalms after you complete the break up spell.

Mama Gitana

Unread post by Mama Gitana » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 pm

Great advice..Thanks thelightfantastic...I will try this and post my results.. ;-)

tay123

help please i dont know her name

Unread post by tay123 » Mon May 09, 2011 12:20 pm

N/a

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: help please i dont know her name

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 09, 2011 9:01 pm

You want to get as much as you can on this girl. In conjure we work with personal concerns to help us target out intentions and magical work specifically to the person. Try to find out a name, get a photo, a dob, anything.

Without these you'll have to rely on describing her through a definition, ie: "my rival," or "so and so's girlfriend" etc.

Luvsart

Personal concerns for spell work

Unread post by Luvsart » Thu May 12, 2011 2:30 pm

What if you don't have any personal concerns for spell work, say for love type work and can only get their picture and write their name on a piece of paper? Will it not be strong enough or will it be ok?

Also would an article of clothing they wore, like a robe be ok to use even though it's been washed since they wore it? Say to use it to make a dollbaby out of?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Personal concerns for spell work

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu May 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi Luvsart,

My first thought was, if you can get the person's robe how come you can't get a personal concern from them? Of course I do not know if you two are living together or sleep over at their place or they sleep at yours. Though do stay open to the opportunity to get a personal concern (hair, finger nails, sexual fluids, unwashed clothes, etc.).

Having only a picture can work, though may not be as strong as if you had a personal link in the work. Consider this, could you give this item to a bloodhound to track down this person? If so you got yourself a great personal concern you can use!

Best of luck. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Thu May 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Actually this person lives far away and the robe is mine, but while I visited them awhile ago they briefly had put my robe on. The only other thing I have and it's not hair or nails is a paper napkin that was given to me by him <he touched it> twisted into the shape of a rose. Pretty pitiful I know LOL but that's all I have to work with.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Luvsart wrote:Actually this person lives far away and the robe is mine, but while I visited them awhile ago they briefly had put my robe on. The only other thing I have and it's not hair or nails is a paper napkin that was given to me by him <he touched it> twisted into the shape of a rose. Pretty pitiful I know LOL but that's all I have to work with.
So, its your robe, and its been washed and presumably used by you since? Yeah that's not going to do much at all for you.
HRCC Student #1559

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu May 12, 2011 6:24 pm

You may consider Quassia Root. If I remember a conjure tip from Dr. Kioni a while back suggesting that if you are not able to get their hair. Now this is something I have not done so unfortunately have no feedback. Though I am sure some of the great folks on the forum can give us feedback on this.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Thu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks so much for the suggestion Pap Newt, I'm going to look into that.

Is there anything I can do with the paper napkin flower ? :?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm

No dear, I am sorry. I mean if you have a dedicated space for this work you can place it on there though that's about it is my feeling on it.

Since the person lives far away you may want to consider writing them a letter that you have dressed with the appropriate sachet powder such as Return to Me, Love Me, etc. Of course a basic divination is always a great way to find the appropriate product to use.

You may want to consider a worker from A.I.R.R. who can do some magic coaching and guide you on action to take after having a reading on the situation.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

beautiful
Another Woman Is Interfering/Creating Problems

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Ok so I found out in a reading that there is another woman that my boyfriend knew before we dated. She liked him but he was never interested in her and now she's creating problems for him which could lead us to any possible results. How do I cast her out? A vinegar jar? I don't know who she is or what her name is.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Another Woman Is Interfering/Creating Problems

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:14 am

If you don't know anything about her, even a physical description, I don't believe you will be able to do much at all to her. You could use a description like 'interfering woman' but that's rather weak in terms of a connection. i would suggest you do work on your boyfriend to keep him interested in you, things like Peaceful Home and Follow Me Boy products to keep the relationship strong while you try to get something on this woman.
HRCC Student #1559

lioness2

break up spell without knowing the persons' name

Unread post by lioness2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Hello everyone,

Its been awhile since Ive had to come on the blog to post something or even had a problem I could nt solve. I think my husband is involved with another woman and I think its his female business partner that I have never met. He has a nasty history of going into business with women and ends up having an affair with them. I thought he learned his lesson almost 2 years ago when the female nearly destroyed us both with witchcraft and thats how I found out about lucky mojo. I learned to fight back. Now If he is cheating I dont know who he is cheating with and I want to do breakup egg in the ant bed but I dont know her name. I know he's cheating for sure. I had a reading plus as a woman we just know! What do I write on the egg or any other spell i used without knowing the mistress name.
Thanks lioness.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: break up spell without knowing the persons' name

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:58 pm

You can just state "his mistress" or "my rival" in your petitions.

Since he seems to have a pattern of cheating, have you considered tying his nature to you with a Nation Sack to keep this from happening again?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:39 am

ANd perhaps using stay with me products?

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey! Don't forget the Blue Penis too, he needs to be controlled, maybe with what Starsinthesky & Devi stated above. Use some herbs that may help.

Cubeb Berries [to control a lover] http://www.herb-magic.com/cubebs.html
Rosemary [Woman Dominance In The household] http://www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html
Knotweed AKA Ladies Thumb [Tie a man down] http://www.herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html
PeriWinkle [Sewn into the mattress for fidelity, also added with Magnolia Leaves] http://www.herb-magic.com/periwinkle.html

TEA TRICK: Wake up early in the morning, and Boil your soiled undergarments [1 pair] and use the water to make a COFFEE or TEA before he goes to work. And it's reassured to make him stay with you faithfully.

One More Trick: Bathe in RASPBERRY LEAF HERB to keep him to you and prevent infidelity. If a woman/(or man) was to bathe in the boiled tea, it is known to keep a man [or woman] happy and not want to wander ... if you sprinkle crushed PERIWINKLE leaves in his food, and place MAGNOLIA leaves under the mattress with STAY WITH ME AND LOVE ME products, it'll keep him happy and faithful.

GOOD LUCK .

If you didn't already, order Catherine's book: HOODOO ROOT AND HERB, qreat booook.

As for your "homewrecking target" it'd may be best just to probably FREEZE her out of the situation, maybe petition to get her out of your lives and create a FREEZER jar or a FREEZER SPELL.
freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Cubeb berries are good for stirring up a great deal of lust - not something you'd want to use in conjunction with a blue penis which is meant to cool someone down. The other herbs are fine.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Ahhh. Yes Devi, you are correct, darn it lol. :) I actually had to think about it. My apologies. I was also thinking of PEACEFUL HERBS MIX too. Just so the house could be at ease, and to reassure good heatlh, happiness and fidelity.

Thanks for clearing that up.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:20 am

Wil keep this in my back pocket ; )

lioness2

Unread post by lioness2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Wow! Thank you everyone for the responses. I feel like maybe my marriage have a final chance. I was almost ready to throw in the time. I am ready to see the outcome. Thanks! :D

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Good Luccckk! Please Keep us posted!

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:31 pm

What if its your boyfriend? What would you put in place of "his mistress"?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:17 am

His mistress is fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

AKissForMe
Break up spell help

Unread post by AKissForMe » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi there

Can someone please give me advice

Someone I care about and equally cares for me has wandered back to their ex to give it one last ditched attempt although he knows he is being foolish, because she has been awful to him in the past and can't get past it.

The thing is I don't know her name, I just know she is a manipulative dragon !

What can I do to break them up? I don't have her name or a photo of either.

I have these oils:-

Commanding Oil
Kiss Me Now Oil and Powder
Bend over
Follow Me Boy
Love Me
Fire of Love
Betwitching

Red Skull Candle

OKay so I have these, can any of them be used to break them up and him to return back to me?

Thank you.
x Fi x

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Break up spell help

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:43 am

Dear AKissForMe --

Nope. None of those oils are good for breaking up a couple, for that you want Break Up or Separation products.

You can use Love Me, Bewitching, and Follow Me Boy on the red skull candle to help him remember how good things were with you, but I believe you should do that along side break up work, not as a stand alone effort. Also you need to fix the skull candle with a personal concern of his.
HRCC Student #1559

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 am

I don't have any hair of his I only have clothing. Will a piece of that do?

Thanks

Fiona

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:37 am

As long as it is unwashed clothing of his, yeah, that's a good personal concern.
HRCC Student #1559

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 am

pictures work also but not as powerful. the break up spell kit in LM is great and while you wiat, have LM set a break up candle on them to get the work started. I know how you feel I have an ex who did the same thing, went back to a person for a last ditch, I finally asked why, his response was it was comfortable even though he was miserable and also he invested so much into it that he was scared he lose it all and never get it again if he let it go. hence I think working this two ways, one on a break up, second on clarity and courage for the person to move on.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Thank you.

I get the break up kit, and see if I can arrange someone from LM to do start the break up candle spell for me but I don't know who to ask?!

I like the idea of break up, clarity and courage to move on. He definitely needs that as the girl treated him so badly and she thinks at a swish of her hair he will go running back. I always say ex's are ex's for a reason and things never go back to how they were. He knows he's being foolish but he has to learn that for himself!! I'm just doing some stuff in the background to help it!!

Fiona

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Here is the link explaining Lucky Mojo's candle burning services:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Two-Headed Doctor

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Thank you mr hobb x

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:12 pm

You are very welcome.
Two-Headed Doctor

Rebecca_Alley
HRCC Graduate

unknown woman is jinxing or cursing me

Unread post by Rebecca_Alley » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 am

I was just told today that someone is workinhg against me and they think it's a woman or a woman working with a man. And was told I really do need some help with this one. I learned this from Dr. Kioni's ning group from one of his subscribers there. What should I do? I already knew that something was going on but I don't know who it is. Please send me guidance on this one. Thank you in advance.
Rebecca Alley

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”