Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSI

Turnsteel

Re: Unemployment Benefits hearing

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Dress your head with it and dress a candle with it and have that burning while you are on the phone.

mommystwin27

SSI Amendment

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 pm

I am working on amending my mother in law's social security income claim, it was denied because of income information that was not correctly submitted.

Anywho, what would be good to do to resubmit and get approval on this application?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Once you get on the phone, I would have a piece of small paper ready for when this individual says their name. then fold it and put it in your shoe. Tap your foot, and it will help you 'walk all over them" But definitely try HD's idea...it will help as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: SSI Amendment

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 am

I would use Money Drawing products mixed with Crown of Success.
You can use sachet powders to dress any papers but if you do so please use them very LIGHTLY as we don't want nonsensical anthrax scares :-) Candles burned on the names of any of the folks who you are dealing with in the department or even burned on the department logo itself would be effective.
You could also fashion a honey jar on the department so that they will favor you and your mother, be sure to include five finger grass: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-five- ... grass.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:36 am

Thanks Bri!

Yeah, I thought about that with the powders :lol: I was going to do an online amendment when I did the research but then I thought submitting the hard form would be better influence.

Somehow, they have added something that really in my opinon shouldnt even be counted. My husband spoke with the interviewer on behalf of my mother in law and he gave them information albeit true, it may not even be the correct amount he gave them because he does not know their business in depth like that, and the representitive kind of ran with it. So I am trying to find out the logistics and if we can get a way around it.

Thanks for your help.

Keirith

Unread post by Keirith » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:04 am

Thanks for the good ideas.
I have an excellent case, so it is a matter of being articulate, composed and confident.
BTW, any particular color candle I should use?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 pm

If you make that honey jar I would include in my petition that they specifically disregard any erroneous information that you husband may have given them.
good luck,
Bri

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 pm

ariella wrote:Thanks for the good ideas.
I have an excellent case, so it is a matter of being articulate, composed and confident.
BTW, any particular color candle I should use?
White would work well, as would gold or yellow.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm

...the candle can include a petition along those lines as well...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

flamethrower

Re: Submitting insurance reimbursement (need advice)

Unread post by flamethrower » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 am

Well, looks like I need to do a little bit more. Based on a reading and a recent candle report, it appears my claim will be paid, but not for the full amount.

This is what I've been doing so far:
Honey jar on the insurance company and adjusters handling my claim
Various 7-day vigil candles with galangal, Court Case, Boss Fix, Do As I Say, Influence, and Pay Me oils
Back up candle with a rootworker
Candles to St. Expedite (he's still within the timeframe requested)
Van Van/Road Opening candles to remove obstacles keeping me from getting full payment.
Pay Me powders sprinkled on submitted paperwork

Intuition tells me I'll be receiving a check soon, so I'd like to get something going before the check is issued. Any rootwork suggestions on how to get ALL the money I'm owed?
Thank you!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:47 am

At that point--when you know that you are getting some money but they are not going to give you the full amount, or they are going to argue with you I would do an essence of bend over candle burned directly on their logo and the names of any particular people dealing with them. Sprinkle red hot pepper on the papers before setting the anointed candle down, pray out loud and clear for what you want and light that puppy. I have done this numerous times on situations like what you describe and have found it to be an effective piece of work.
Good luck,
Bri

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 am

Perfect! Thanks for the quick response, Miss Bri.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:59 am

This post in its entirity was great. I had been trying to get an adjuster/company to call me back for 6 months. Old adjuster out/new one in. I had her on the phone and had Lm Money Drawing and LM Esscense of Bend over on hands while holding phone. This was helpful indeed! Bri Awesome!
NotDorianGray also gave you perspective from the inside Awesome!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 am

I used five finger grass, money drawing and pay me. The first agent I dealt with were by the book, the good thing was the following week I called a different agent answered, processed my claim with no questions...oh yeah since it was a man involved, I petitioned Saint Martha as well. Side note, its awful, we pay insurance premiums for years and have to beg for a reimbursement. Shshssshhh! Good Luck to all involved in this process...

interested

Unread post by interested » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 am

Miss Bri, what color candle is used for the essence of bend over? I am dealing with a similar situation. My son was involved in a car accident where both the other driver's and my son's car were totalled (the other driver was at fault, police report states it, and they acquired 3 witnesses to the accident). I was able to purchase an older car for my son, it was a 96 Volvo, and they want to only give me $1,100 for it. I can't affort a car payment and wish to use the money the insurance company gives me to purchase another vehichle in cash. I have been petitioning St. Expedite and he confirmed through divination that he will work with me. I have the adjuster's name, letter from her, and her direct phone line. I want to get the maximum amount of $ for this claim.
Thank you all for your responses.

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:24 pm

interested wrote:what color candle is used for the essence of bend over? ........ I was able to purchase an older car for my son, it was a 96 Volvo, and they want to only give me $1,100 for it. I want to get the maximum amount of $ for this claim.
Thank you all for your responses.
A purple candle is usually used with Essence of Bend Over. If you don't have the supplies on hand, Lucky Mojo offers candle services so you can get started quickly.
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... d-over.htm

I understand you want to get the max amount for your claim, but you should be realistic on the value of a 14-year-old car. Most of us who have tried to trade-in a car at a dealership or had to deal with an insurance company have experienced the shock of being low-balled. I don't think we can provide outside links on this site, so I recommend that you search for the Kelley Blue Book site to obtain a GUESTIMATE of the car's value(if you're in the U.S., of course). I just checked the site, and there are fields you need to complete such as mileage, condition of car, actual model of car, etc.

When praying to St. Expedite, you may want to ask his help in finding a reliable car within your budget.

Good luck!

interested

Unread post by interested » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Thank you for your response flamethrower. I have indeed checked the Blue Book value of the car and they are offering roughly $1,000 less, and I absolutely, agree, am being realistic. I know that in these types of claims one ends up loosing even if it's a total loss and insurance paid what the "value" of the car. I do have purple candles so I will start my work as soon as I get the oil.

What a wonderful idea, I will indeed include a petition to St. Expedite to find me a car within my price range, thank you! :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Once you receive the products, because your claim will pay only the best actual cash value based on the "condition" also....Dress the car :)
All previous advice is perfect.
Good luck to you!
#1606 GA

interested

Unread post by interested » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Ah, thank you for your bright idea Triplethreat, I will certainly dress the car as well. You and everyone else on this forum are very helpful and kind to those of us who need help, thank you to each and every one of you!

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Update: received my reimbursement check for the FULL AMOUNT in the mail today. Wow. Double wow.

Many thanks to everyone who provided advice in this topic!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm

GREAT! flamethrower...it feels good doesn't it?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 am

Awesome!!! Cha Ching!!
#1606 GA

cccoralee
Forum Member

How do I get the VA to favor my dad's claim?

Unread post by cccoralee » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:15 pm

My dad is trying to get veteran's benefits and its a very long, process and they are continuously giving him the run around.
Him and my mom have attended many hearings and done all that the departments asks in order for him to obtain the information needed to approach the committee at the hearings.
Still, it seems as though he is getting no where.

I really want my dad to obtain these benefits, it would be great for the family. How do I get the VA to go in his favor?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How do I get the VA to favor my dad's claim?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Similar situations have been discussed, I will post them here:
SSI Amendment ssi-amendment-t8141s100.html
Help with hearing for ADHD grandson help-with-hearing-for-adhd-grandson-t9626s30.html
Stopped Benefits stopped-benefits-t2420.html

I have had personal experience with this agency and know they will turn down people the first time; send you here and there...etc..

The following two recommendations have been suggested in similar situations
Court Case http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Get the names of the committee members and put them in a Honey Jar http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Triplethreat's listed the following suggested spells
Road opener http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Crown of Success http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Compelling http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with VA for my dad

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh my... this is another great cause close to the heart. I'm located in a Military town. I have been to the VA clinic and even took in a disabled vet (long story) Good luck on the State you are in-- and yes depending on which State you are in, it matters.( it should NOT but it does) Call, write and let the phone ring and ring and ring with your local State Represenative and do the same with a Senator in your State. For some, this is a "political hot button". It may or may not have helped the disabled Vet I was looking after, do it anyway.
I recommend some road opening work (no doubt his file is burried) Crown of Success and Court Case work, and Compelling products--and I strongly recommend that you have some assistance through a reader and rootworker of AIRR, particularly with one who deals with Court Case Issues. His case will go in front of a review panel of so called experts... red tape galore! Get some help with this and anything to speed it up because the VA moves at a snails pace. I also recommend a rep from the DAV.
AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck to you and Your Dad!
#1606 GA

cccoralee
Forum Member

Unread post by cccoralee » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Thank you both for your recommendations. Yes, I should probably be a good idea to get help from a rootworker.

My parents are trying their hardest but it seems they are getting absolutely nowhere so a Road Opener should be good.

Should they where some oils when they attend the hearings?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Yes...read the links above, you will get a lot of ideas when dealing with court type situations.

kazster
Forum Member

Need medical insurance to pay for testing: what spell kit?

Unread post by kazster » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Any ideas on what kit to use to help get insurance to pay for testing?

I need the testing for diagnosis. Already been to the doctor in the area who said they would take the insurance but then there office declined and will no longer work with my insurance.

Unfortunately almost no one in the area takes my insurance because they tend not to get paid.

We are talking tens of thousands of dollars but more if I end up in emergency room...
Please any suggestions?

Kazster

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Need medical insurance to pay for testing: what spell kit?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Esscence of Bendover:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Spell Kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence- ... -over.html
Please look into Healing Products
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html:
and a Saint Gregario Hernandez Vigil Order the healing kit and the Vigil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
Read this thread:
dr-hernandez-t171s75.html
Never assume anything when dealing with insurance companies.--Trust me and if you dont like what you hear jump two levels up, (go to the supervisor's "Supervisor") Also The Doctor is probably very good and compassionate. Many Doctors don't deal with their billing that's why they have office managers in busy practices.
Call the insurance company and find out which physician in your area that would not be considered "out of network" so you don't get slammed with high coinsurance doing this procedure. Find out if the (your) Doc is on that list. Start there first. In addition, call back your doctor's office, make an appointment with her/him if you have to and explain the situation.
Dont work the Esscense of Benover on the Doctor-- work it on "the paper pushers"-- the ones not wanting to deal with the paperwork.
Good Luck and Take Care.
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Triplethreat and another forum member taught me that, "never assume anything with insurance companies...and if you don't agree with an agent, ask for the supervisor...etc..etc" Dr. Heranadez is great when working with doctors but since you said you have a good doctor; use the products Triplethreat recommended to work on the assurance agents, get a name and go from there.

kazster
Forum Member

Unread post by kazster » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Many Thanks!
Both for the spell and non spell advice.

It helps to have a different perspective that is not stuck in the middle of what is going on.

Kazster

April
Forum Member

Insurance spell question

Unread post by April » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 am

Good Morning!

I would like to know how to my health insurance tonpay for my braces. I can't afford dental insurance. I have a severe case of TMJ,I read that braces will help with TMJ and help steighten out my teeth. I would like to kill 2 birds with one stone. My insurance will pay for braces if it is medically is connected in which case it is due to my severe case of TMJ.
What kind of spell do I need to do. The doctor referred me to the dental clinic .

Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Insurance spell question

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 am

If your health insurance does include dental, you will have to get dental insurance but you did mention that it is medically related so you should work with a doctor to get him/her to write up the specifics. If you do not have a medical doctor in place, petition Dr. Hernandez (http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html) to identify a doctor for your case, and work influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html) along with five finger products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-five- ... grass.html) to get the insurance company to favor your case.

April
Forum Member

Unread post by April » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 am

Sorry for the typos , didn't have my glasses on

I have Tricare ,it's health insurance.I don't have dental insurance. Tricare will pay for braces if it is medically needed which it is due to my TMJ. I am afraid that they won't approve me for braces because they are so selective. My doctor referred me to the dental clinic on base. I'm waiting for them to call me for the initial appointment , they in turn submit the claim to tricare for approval for braces.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Work the five finger grass, get a name from Tricare ..Since Tricare is a government agency, you may want to include Law Keep Away, it has a protective element that keeps your business from prying eyes...

April
Forum Member

Unread post by April » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks so much for your help. I can barely afford health insurance , unfortunatly i cant afford dental insurance. I count my blessings everyday for my health insurance.

You all are awesome. I am so glad I found this forum, it gives me the opportunity to learn from well seasoned and respected Root Workers and it's members alike.

Thank You

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Good Luck in your work April.

Tigerlily86
Forum Member

Help my mother get approved for social security?

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 am

We're in such a financial bind and we're waiting for my mother to get approved for SS. I was thinking maybe a road opener spell/candle and a court case candle? since it has to be approved by the courts. Any suggestions would be helpful. :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Help my mother get approved for social security?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:26 am

That sounds like a good plan. You may want to consider petitioning St. Expedite to get things pushed through more quickly, too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:18 pm

You might also want to add some zap to this work by adding Pay Me products -- Yes, it's mostly for getting money owed to you, and hasn't Mama been paying into Social Security for years?

Let me just quote the text on the candle label:

RETURN THE LOAN!
PAY THE SETTLEMENT!
MAKE GOOD ON THE PROMISE!
NO DELAYS! NO EXCUSES!
DO IT NOW!

So you could burn a Pay Me candle alongside your Court Case work, or mix Pay Me products into your Court Case work. Or both.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Tigerlily86
Forum Member

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Thank you both for your advice! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:31 pm

If you have any paper work that needs filling out dress it with Court Case powder and Compelling or Pay Me like Miss Michaele advised. Do this work by light of a Road Opener candle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 am

Here is the link to the Court Case Spiritual Supplies

RJLupin
Forum Member

Unread post by RJLupin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 am

Just my two cents: I had to apply for Social Security because of my health, and it was a battle. Is she applying for Disability? If so, you can forget ever winning unless you have an attorney; it's so stacked against people applying, you really need a lawyer to help you navigate things. Make sure to keep ALL work records, doctor's notes, etc as you will need them.

Magically, I'm a Witch so I petitioned by Deities to help me, and lit candles in Their honour. I also burned a brown LM candle designed for Court Cases. Since I knew I was in the right, I focused on seeing myself triumphant, and it worked; I got approved. A few years later, I suddenly had problem when they claimed they had "changed their mind" and were going to "overturn" what the judge had said and make me pay money back. I knew this couldn't be right, so I repeated my ritual and prayed to St. Expedite, and once again, I turned out to be triumphant (turns out that some paper-pusher in the office decided to "overturn" my case, which he had NO right to do....I went in for a meeting with him, we found the spot in the rules where it said that no, he could NOT "overturn" anything the Judge had said, and suddenly I got my benefits back and everything was in the clear.)

Good luck!

artemis
Forum Member

Compelling Insurance Companies

Unread post by artemis » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:06 am

Hi All-
The bulk of my private practice referrals come from insurance companies, and this seems to have slowed down quite a bit recently. Is there anything I can use to compel companies to send more clients my way? In that same vein, is there something I can do to get more referrals from my ad on the professional site?

I'm currently doing some prosperity work but wonder if there's something more specific to "nudge" these two sources.

Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Compelling Insurance Companies

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 am

Hi Artemis,

no doubt others with more experience will have better suggestions, but I would look into the following products / type of work. The information found through the links 2 to various LM location offers a number of alternative uses and approach for your situation depending on you personal inclinations:

Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html)
Lodestone (http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html)
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)

Please do give news of your works and its results: best of luck and may the work come steadily.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:45 pm

I think auras advice is great, and I'm going to add to it just a little, because there are many things you could be doing as a vendor or an affilate for example, you could be a wind mitigation or 4 point home inspector. Let's use this as an example. Crown of Success is perfect for any job on the planet! The spell kit! Dress your business cards and network! Network, network, network!!! Do it in person, do it on the phone do it on the internet.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
Love that you are looking into Prosperity!!!
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-prosperity.html
look at this kit and it comes with a lodestone and so much more John the Conqueror
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
No matter what you are doing, in whatever capacity-- you are selling yourself artemis, Lucky Mojo Steady Work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
And the link for attraction has been provided above, by aura.
Lucky Mojo , Blue Flag root and Alkanet:
http://www.herb-magic.com/alkanet.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/blue-flag-root.html
A reading would be great, you might need some road opening, and there may be a blockage, so have a reading with a member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck!!!
#1606 GA

artemis
Forum Member

Unread post by artemis » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 am

I've done/doing road opener work with a rootworker. Have dressed cards I'm sending to the two MD's I'm working with (this is pretty new)

Was just wondering if there's something where I can compel Ins co A, B, C to send referrals to me. I know it's competetive in my zip, but looking for that edge... :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 am

All of the above products are great especially Road Opener. Give it some time to work and have confidence in your work. I can't step on a member of AIRR's toes. If you explained the entire situation and this is what they recommended then you should be just fine, better than fine!!! :) If you need to contact them back to follow up, but first give it a chance!
Good Luck!
#1606 GA

artemis
Forum Member

Unread post by artemis » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 am

yes, you're right. I'm just one of those who just gets revved up...

Thanks!

SoFlaDiva
Forum Member

Court Case and St. Expedite Candles Rock!!

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 am

Hello Everyone,
I just had to share my success story with everyone regarding the use of Court Case and St. Expedite candles on behalf of my mother. She has had a malpractice suit against a hospital that has been dragging in the court system for over two years now. She's been living on a small disability pension and she's in dire financial straights to the point that she has been borrowing rent money from her friends. I lost my job over 2 years ago and have been getting by on unemployment and temp assignments.

In order to try and speed things up, I decided to buy a St. Expedite candle and Court Case candle, and the results have been nothing less than amazing! Within 48 hours of lighting the Court Case candle, my mom's lawyer got a call from the hospital's lawyer's saying they wanted to go to mediation to settle the case! We are hoping to go to mediation the last week of April or early May. And it gets better! My mom has also been able to find freelance work that will bring in extra money for the next few weeks so she won't have to borrow the rent money from her friends (I asked St. Expedite to bring her quick relief for her financial woes).

I am placing another order today for the Court Case candles. I'm going to keep burning the Court Case candles at least until the case goes to mediation because I want to "keep the heat on", so to speak in order to get the hospital to hurry up and settle the case. Lucky Mojo products really rock!!

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Court Case and St. Expedite Candles Rock!!

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Congratulations!
Thanks for sharing.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Court Case and St. Expedite Candles Rock!!

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:14 am

Congrats on work welldone! The Court Case products are among some favorites of mine!
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html
Way to go SoFlaDiva!
#1606 GA

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Sun May 29, 2011 12:44 pm

I m having a hearing for UB in 6 weeks, but i"ll not be in the states because i"m on my trip next Monday. I read the advice ,Start ,gave to Ariella and sound good. But i need some advice in this spell i did , i draw a tongue and in the middle i wrote" Representative from TWF Commission" because i don't know who will be, i put some confusion oil and poppy seed , black mustard and destruction oil, i wrote my petition and i put in the freezer. I hope they don't call me until i get here but anyway i have my phone and i can answer from there, the only thing is i can't burn the candle where i"m going. Any suggestion? Thank you

cabriellenil

Hearing at the Labour Department

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Hello all

I'm filing my case at the Labour Department in my city (I don't live in the States) against a former employer. Won't bother you with the details and the gist of it all is I'm seeking a certain amount of compensation for being terminated in an illegal manner. We'll have to go into this 'meeting' at the Labour Department to discuss our case and try to reach a resolution. I've mentioned this matter to him but former employer didn't offer a satisfactory answer, so I'll now take legal actions.

I'm wondering what I can do with the supplies I have on hand--primarily to shut the former employer up (he'd try to come up with as much 'evidence' against me as possible)/bend him, and to increase my chance of winning the case (to whatever extent).

I have a black figural candle (it's nude though) and a black skull candle, plus knot weed, calamus, licorice, poppy seed, black mustard seed, black and red pepper, alum (chunk), tobacco/cigar. Confusion oil, restless oil, controlling oil, do as I say oil, commanding oil, compelling oil, influence oil, essence of bend over oil. Black arts incense. (and a few crossing items like crossing oil, goofer dust & hotfoot which I suppose I won't have to use in this case) In terms of dealing with him, what would you guys say might be a better 'focus' given what I have here?

Ideally, of course, he'd pay me the amount of money that I'm entitled to when he finds out we'll get into legal proceedings, but I don't have any Pay Me/Green devil candle...Just a bunch of green candles and money drawing oils & herbs, so not sure what I'd do if I want to take that route. Another thing - I can go back to the office late at night to lay tricks, if anyone has any suggestions. I may be able to bury the remains of whatever I do where he'll walk over, or leave some oils on what he'll touch anyway.

I will also hand in a form to the Labour Department. I'm out of Victory products and don't have Court case stuff on hand. Instead I have the usual drawing powder like CoS, money drawing, van van, love me, look me over...etc. I'll burn a dressed candle on the top of it before I turn it in as well. If the meeting does happen, I'll get a couple Court Case and/or Pay Me vigils set at LM. Then I'll be wearing his name paper in my shoe, five finger grass in my pocket (to get favored), High John & Crown of success oils on my person.

Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestions!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Hearing at the Labour Department

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 am

Take a look at the following thread: cough-up-money-lamp-spell-t13192.html . It seems to me the suggested spell is a solid framework that you could use to build your own variation upon using the ingredients you have and the intent you hold.

For the actual hearing date, if there's any way you can get some chewing john - a little will go a long way.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:26 am

I would recommend that you take that green candle dress it with commanding and do as I say oil as well as money drawing oil, roll it in calamus and licorice and burn it on top of the individual's name paper and picture.
Blessings,
Bri

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Thanks aura for the link and Miss Bri for the suggestion! I'll certainly look into those.

miziluvhoodoo
Forum Member
Which Herb/Root to Win SSI Case?

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 am

Hello! I have a SSI case coming up next week that I really need to have success with or I wont have any income. I plan to have MISC set a Crown of Success light for me that day. Also, I'm going to have a candle burning in my home. I would like to know, which herb/root should I purchase to dress a candle or carry on myself on my this day?

Thank you in advance.
Faith is the key to successful magic.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Herb/Root to Win SSI Case

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 am

Little John to Chew (http://herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html)
Also read further discussion about favor in a court case here (how-do-i-get-the-va-to-favor-my-dad%CA% ... tml#p58430)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”