• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:33 am

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course

Is There Anything Special About 1/30's Full Moon?

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 pm

The first full moon of this year is coming on January 30th. It's said to be the most intense full moon of the entire year. I don't know why.

Is this true? ...and if so, does this have any impact on doing love magic on Friday?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Is There Anything Special About 1/30's Full Moon?

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:30 pm

I will be watching this post... ;-)
MysticRootworker

Unread postby theusurper » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm

me,toooooooooooooooooo
theusurper

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:51 pm

A quick look at where the heavens are on the 30 doesn't show anything interesting happening with the moon really. Its in Leo, opposing Venus, trine the ascendant. Who told you its "the most intense full moon of the entire year" ?
Turnsteel

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:02 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:A quick look at where the heavens are on the 30 doesn't show anything interesting happening with the moon really. Its in Leo, opposing Venus, trine the ascendant. Who told you its "the most intense full moon of the entire year" ?

A friend of mine who has been performing love magic for YEARS said that it will be the largest and closest moon to the earth this year and that it will be an extremely intense passing of power and stars shifting.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby ablake » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Can someone confirm then that on Feb 1 the moon would be waning? Would this be the right time to work an uncrossing spell?

Thank you!
ablake

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:10 pm

ablake wrote:Can someone confirm then that on Feb 1 the moon would be waning? Would this be the right time to work an uncrossing spell?

Thank you!

Yes its waning. If you need moon phase information LuckyMojo has a page on it. Also you can just Google Moon phase calendar 2010 and that will tell you what the moon is doing at any given day.
Turnsteel

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:35 am

For those who concern themselves with the retrograde motion of planets as it impacts spellwork, Mars is currently in retrograde. Retrograde Mars warns us to bite our tongues, avoid arguements and acts of aggression... and for those doing love and reconcilation works -- less coercive works are favored during this time.

For additional information about Mars retrograde you may wish to read the following:

http://www.astrologycom.com/marsret.html

Bear in mind that in the hoodoo tradition, the work is done as it needs to be done -- so if you have conjure that needs doing -- Do it! If you have the luxury of planning out your spellwork in advance, taking advantage of astrological activity can complement your work, but need not be considered a "make or break" factor. Truth be told, if one were to take into account every aspect of astrology in regard to finding the "perfect time" to do a spell -- we'd all be in a state of inertia, waiting on that perfect time forever. Far easier is to plan your work according to the phases of the moon and / or the appropriate day. If you have the chance to take advantage of an auspicious astrological aspect -- that's great. Otherwise, don't let it put you off your stride.

Have faith in your conjure and may all your works be well favored in God's eyes!

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ablake » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 am

Thanks for the info!!!
ablake

Unread postby bitter lioness » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 pm

So how did this full moon treat anyone?.. )
For me it turned out to be 'The Moon of betrayal': many people close to me showed their ugly face, so our relationships would never be the same again...
On a positive side, that probably was their real face - which makes it "The Filtering Moon' then
bitter lioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:39 am

bitter lioness wrote:So how did this full moon treat anyone?.. )
For me it turned out to be 'The Moon of betrayal': many people close to me showed their ugly face, so our relationships would never be the same again...
On a positive side, that probably was their real face - which makes it "The Filtering Moon' then

I was partial to this one since I am a Leo with an Aquarius ascendant and the next new moon will be good for me too, but this past full moon did not phase me. Of course, maybe I am too self-absorbed to notice! :lol:

Mary
Literarylioness

Banishing spells during waning moon?

Unread postby thegoldman » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:40 am

I'm confused. :?: I understand doing work with the growing moon, but I'm all tripped up on how to remove problems. I want to do banishing spells to remove obstacles from my life, and I feel really weird about putting my name under a black candle with banishing oil!

To remove obstacles (doubts and negative influences) in my love relationship during the waning moon, should I use a pink candle with reconciliation and road opener love oils on a Saturday/Tuesday or Friday?

Also want to do a candle to banish financial problems and debts. Green candle with LM Money oils? See, I thought these were to attract money.

Am I supposed to add Banishing oils to these candles or just rely on the influence of the waning moon?
thegoldman

Re: Banishing spells during waning moon?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:40 am

Well, not everyone works by the moon or planetary days. So if the moon or days are tripping you up or confusing you, then don't use it. That being said, the waning moon is the lunar time for banishing/diminishing work.

Why are you scared to write a petition to banish something bad from your life on a black candle and burn it with Banishing oil?? Just write WHAT you are banishing on the petition paper, dress the candle with Banishing oil, and then burn it.

If you're really hung up on all this, then just hire a worker to do it for you. Then you don't have to worry about any of it!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:53 am

I have petitioned using a black candle (to banish), while it may scare the heck out of some people, black candles have a dual purpose: (1) remove/banish negative and (2) revenge/crossing. Its all about the intent and in this case your intent is to remove/banish so keep that in mind when working the spell. Personally, I burn a white candle dressed with blessing oils also as the black candle tends to give a heavy atmosphere.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:35 pm

thegoldman wrote:I'm confused. :?: I understand doing work with the growing moon, but I'm all tripped up on how to remove problems. I want to do banishing spells to remove obstacles from my life, and I feel really weird about putting my name under a black candle with banishing oil!

To remove obstacles (doubts and negative influences) in my love relationship during the waning moon, should I use a pink candle with reconciliation and road opener love oils on a Saturday/Tuesday or Friday?

To remove obstacles from your love life...use a half red and half black candle...You can included rose petals, and other uncrossing herbs such as rue, eucalyptus. In addition, banishing oil/powder, van van products, or road opener.You can include lemon verbena as it removes old conditions. Burn this candle on a Friday, Saturday, or Wednesday. If you cannot find a half black or red...you can use both a red and black candle, dress and prepare them in the same fashion, and burn them at the same time.

Also want to do a candle to banish financial problems and debts. Green candle with LM Money oils? See, I thought these were to attract money.
Get a half green half black candle...or a both and burn them at the same time. Again, you want to use banishing products/uncrossing products, van van or road opener.
Am I supposed to add Banishing oils to these candles or just rely on the influence of the waning moon?
You can add banishing oils to any of these candles as you are trying to REMOVE obstacles, and negativity. I would also recommend that you need to make sure you cleanse yourself, and then do some work to bring in good luck in love and your money. So that is when you would burn the pink candles with love oil, and the green candles with money oils.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Oh! Totally forgot about those lovely black-green reversible candles! I so rarely use anything more fancy than a vigil candle that I sometimes overlook all the really neat candle tools that are available out there. That's a fantastic choice for this kind of work. Thanks, starts, for reminding me about them. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 pm

No problem ;) Devi

Also, if a person does not want to put their name under a black candle, and if you have any reservations about that then you probably are very limited in your abilities as a spell caster. I would recommend that you become more educated in hoodoo.

However you could use a white candle if it is that serious for you. But I would recommend getting some more education regarding hoodoo and color correspondences. Furthermore, you need to be protecting yourself, and cleansing these aspects of your life on a regular basis.

edit to add so this will not be taken out of context: The use of not wanting to put their name under a black candle was referring to reservations about using the candle for banishing. If you do not want to use it for crossing, hexing, or break up work, then that is up to you. But not using certain colors can leave a person not being able to experience all that hoodoo has to offer, and the use of certain colors can help add to the effectiveness and energy of the spell. Learning more about color correspondence and ALL their uses can help a rootworker become more effective in their work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Yes, yes, lets not be scared of black candles. They have such a dreadful reputation, but when it comes down, black candles can be used to remove negativity so well. I know that we've been socialized to think of things like black as evil or somehow bad, but when we work magick we must be able to transcend such limited concepts. Use your black candle to banish negativity, or if you feel uncomfortable than simply use the double action candles.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:26 am

LOL - I remember growing up in a house where I was not allowed to even touch (or look at too long) at the black candles that came out at Halloween time in the card stores. I was taught that "satanists and witches prayed evil over them". Even as a child I remember saying, "they did that over the ones in the CARD store???". I never bought it. I was so happy to buy black candles when I moved out at 17! I just burned them as decor for a long time - because they symbolized freedom to me for a while.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 am

Stars, there is no reason to look down on people that are hesitant to do negative work and to declare that such a person is "very limited in [his or her] abilities as a spell caster." Some choose not to be involved in such things; it is not necessarily a matter of ability.

Not all of us want to break up relationships, curse people, etc., and it is insulting to imply that if we don't, we are deficient in some way.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 am

Black is not just used for crossing work - it is for banishing and diminishing which are important aspects of magical work. What this person is asking about isn't even close to "negative" work - it's very positive work. Black is NOT a negative color in an of itself, though it looks like you also share the opinion that it is. It's not.
Stars' comment simply pointed out that if someone still feels frightened by black candles, then they likely have very little magical education and experience, and would benefit most from more study so they can understand the theory behind the practice, and have a firm grasp on the symbolism and various energies involved. Those are very basic skills that are fundamental to doing effective work. It was a very valid statement, and the advice given very sound.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Thank you Devi...for explaining what I was going to say.

Cleopatra...I didnt say anything about the person being limited in their abilities as a spell caster if they choose not to use black for break up spells, cursing people etc. I was merely addressing the fact that people stereotypically think that black is ALWAYS BAD, and negative. Just like Devi said.... being educated about the color correspondences will only help the person understand that black is not merely used for evil. This goes with many things in Hoodoo...four thieves vinegar can be used for both to break up AND for protection, black pepper and asafoetida can be used for cursing AND to fight off evil, and there are many more examples of this in hoodoo.

For this person, I gave an alternative, and I did not try to even force the use of black down their throat. So please do not take this out of context of the entire thread. Sometimes being stuck in a box is only going to leave you...well stuck in a box when it comes to certain beliefs about hoodoo. When this person is ready, and learns more about hoodoo then perhaps they will become more comfortable with the use of black.

Furthermore, black is not the only color you can use for cursing. I can curse a person using a plain white candle,red for blood shed, and I have even seen brown used to curse and break up. And I have used white for cursing, and it did work. So black is not the only color. The intranquil spirit is a cursing spell as well...but you are using a pink candle NOT a black candle. So black is not the only color that can be used for cursing by any means. And expanding one's knowledge about the color correspondences can open up a world of uses for both good and positive work.

And lastly...this post is not about negative work. It is quite the opposite which is about banishing work, therefore I have no reason to look down upon someone who is "hesitant to do negative work" because this is not negative work. Banishing is getting rid of the negativity. I'm not here to coax someone into using bad colors...hence why I told them if its that challenging for them...to just default to white. If a person doesn't want to do break up work, then that is that person's business. But in my post I never said anything about them being deficient if they don't do negative work. This is just reinforcing what we are all talking about as black being a bad color. Its not just used for negative work.

Hope that clears that up.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thegoldman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:28 pm

I grew up in the deep South with my Christian family. Praying of psalms was an everyday occurrence.

Any and all work utilized white candles. The only difference was the herbs and a drop or two of cooking oil. Uncrossing candles had bay leaves and peppermint (torn from tea bags) while love candles had dried rose petals from our yard. Cleansing baths always had salt and 4711 Cologne (our version of Florida water). Almost everything used came from our cupboard.

I guess our belief, even when prayers were directed to saints, was that God ultimately would make the "final decision" and white candles were the most appropriate and respectful color to burn for his aid.
I've read on this forum where "it wasn't God's will" or "it wasn't meant to be" were given as reasons for someone's work not being successful. This leads me to question my own rootwork practices. Yes, I'm burning a black candle to banish my problems, but is the candle directed at my problems or being utilized by an entity to help banish my problems? ? Is it my own personal energy or is it spirit helping me? I'm not expecting answers, but these are fundamental issues for me when doing occult work.

Regardless, I appreciate all who took the time to respond to my question. THANK YOU.
thegoldman

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 pm

...but is the candle directed at my problems or being utilized by an entity to help banish my problems? ? Is it my own personal energy or is it spirit helping me?

All of the above. God helps those who help themselves.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Moon phases

Unread postby path2success » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Is there any particular way to work with the moon phases? I know for good, growing spells - waxing and banishing - waning. Apart from that is there anything else to be done so that the moon's energy will influence the spell more or does it suffice to perform spells in appropriate phases? For that matter even the planetary hours and days - does it suffice to maybe burn a honey jar candle during the mercury & venus hour coz i haven't found any specific prayers to be said to incorporate the planet powers in hoodoo.
path2success

Re: Moon phases

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Working with moon phases is a personal choice of the individual; some uses include the time of year, season, time of day, day of week along with or without the moon phases. In addition astrological oils or times are used to integrate characteristics of that particular planets power.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Moon phases

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 am

For lots more information on the use of moon phases, see my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page "MOON PHASES IN HOODOO MAGIC: How to Work Magic Spells by the Moon and How to Know The Phases of the Moon" at --

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Full Moon

Unread postby FLIGHTY1 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 am

Good morning everyone I would like to now is it best to do a spell what the exact time the full moon or wait until night seeing the full moon is in this morning at 10:28 am will it be stronger now or the same effect at midnight.
FLIGHTY1

Re: Full Moon

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:09 am

You have a 3-day window to use a full moon (the day before, the day of, the day after - visibly there is negligible difference these days so you can use whatever works best for you). Pick the best time within those 3 days for your spell. Doing it tomorrow (Monday - moon day) during the planetary hour of the moon, during a Full Moon would be a really powerful way to harness this one.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New Moon

Unread postby nheard26 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:59 am

Hello, this is my first time on here. And I just purchased the Essence of Bend Over Products. I was wondering should I start using the products when the New Moon is in? I also purchased the Glass Vigil Candel, do I have to add something to it to represent my target? And how would I burn this candel in secret? Please help. I need some advise. Thx.
nheard26

Re: New Moon

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Here is a good, short tutorial on how to cast spells by the moon phases from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

You can indeed load your candle with somethin personal of the target. You can place a photo or name-paper beneath it, take it to the label, or, if you have a hair or something very small, poke a hole in the wax at the top and insert it. Call out your intention, petition, or prayer for results as you do this.

I cannot tell you the best way for you to burn a candle in secret, because i do not know your living conditions. You can burn the candle in sections when you are alone, but you will need long fireplace matches to re-light it every time. I actually have one client who rents a small storage unit in which she performs all of her spell work away from her home.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nheard26 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Thank You! Thank You! Well my boyfriend and I live 2gether, and during the day hes at work. And do I need to wait until the new moon to work with it? And I will check out that link.
nheard26

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Not everyone works by the phase of the moon. Some work by the sign of the moon, some work by the day of the week, and some work by necessity.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nheard26 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 pm

What do I look up for the signs of the moon? And thank you so much! I really like this web site, Im glad you guys are here.
nheard26

Unread postby nheard26 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:21 am

Is it best to work by the signs of the moon, the days of the week or anything else? I really want to work with my products now, and I dont know when to use them. please help.
nheard26

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 am

Re-read cat's response nheard26...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Dear nheard26, you are not going to find a "best" way to work by the Moon in American folk magic. Some work by moon phases (a heavily Cherokee influence) and some work by Moon signs (a heavily European influences). The two styles are different, and in Southern-style African American folk magic, they can be blended or combined as well.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nheard26 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 am

Thank you for that advise. I will use it wisely. thx.
nheard26

morning cresent moon

Unread postby nheard26 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 am

What exactly is the morning cresent moon? And what is it used for?
nheard26

Re: morning cresent moon

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 am

If you are speaking of the Waning Crescent Moon , it is a time when the moon is growing smaller in crescents to the left prior to the new moon. Magically, it is a time for decrease and to perform spells to let go of unwanted things, situations and habits. Spells of banishment and curse removal are more powerful during the waning moon.

Here is additional information on LM's website http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: morning cresent moon

Unread postby nheard26 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Thx.
nheard26

Moon Phases Questions and Answers

Unread postby barat » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Can somebody help me.When will the moon be waxing this month of May 2010? Your answer will be much appreciated.Thank you in advance for your help.
barat

Re: waxing moon

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Lucky Mojo moon phases calendar and spell-casting tips here:

Also, this is not the section of the forum for questions related to magical work. This is for LM general questions. Please post in the appropriate section of the forum to save the adminstrators the work of having to delete and move stuff around. Thanks!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: when is the waxing moon?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 01, 2010 1:04 am

Do a google search, and you can see when the moon is waxing in your area/hemisphere.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Moon Phases for Baninshing and Protection

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue May 25, 2010 7:48 am

Grettings all. My supplies should be here today :). The Moon is in the waxing phase this May 25th, and it will become Full for the next few nights. I will be doing a "boss fix spell", a protection spell and a banishing spell. Could anyone please tell me if I should begin this evening or when the moon is full? I have read that when the moon is new and something is needed...money, love, etc the best time might be the new moon; however, I am having some trouble with the full moon OR the day before--(the specific and Best Time)-- today May 25 the last day of the waxing moon, to do my three spells above. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance and have a blessed day!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Moon Phases for Baninshing and Protection

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 4:14 pm

You don't need to use lunar timing in conjure - so if it's making it difficult or stressful for you to try and align things with the lunar cycle, then just don't use it.
If timing appeals to you, planetary timing using the days of the week is easier to accommodate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Moon Phases for Baninshing and Protection

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:02 pm

To answer your question...I would start on the full moon for protection, and you can do the boss fix starting tonight. The banishing which is for removing you can start on the full moon too, and continue it for several more days as it goes waning. Again you do not HAVE to use the moon phases, especially in an urgent situation but if you have the time then that is what you can do.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

How long is a full moon cycle?

Unread postby monsieurX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 am

Thanks! :]
monsieurX

Re: How long is a full moon cycle?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 am

....From one full moon to another.
Turnsteel

Unread postby monsieurX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:06 am

and usually how many days is that, or does it differ?
monsieurX

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 am

It's about 28-29 days long.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby monsieurX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:11 am

thnx sweetie!
monsieurX

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 am

This is great LM Forum... Google thelunartimes.com.
I have used this site while working with the moon and have had success. It also tells you which Zodiac the moon will be in. It tells you if the moon is waxing, waning etc.
I used the information from the site on the moon's phase-- in my area-- along with my LM products and a great spell Ms. Cat had posted in her online book.
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Moon Phases: question about when to start spell

Unread postby PurpleShoes » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 am

Hi, I've just received the commanding spell kit and it says to start at dawn when the new moon is waxing...could you please tell me what day that is this month, and does it have to be at an exact hour during the morning?
PurpleShoes

Re: Moon Phases: question about when to start spell

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:46 am

Moon phases are at Lucky Mojo, here:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PurpleShoes » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Okay, it says that the new moon is on june 26 but does that mean i start at dawn on the 26 or before?
PurpleShoes

Unread postby PurpleShoes » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm

sorry to be persistent on this subject i just need a little clarification. so the full moon is apparently on the 26th...if the directions say to begin the work "when the new moon is waxing" does that mean I can begin the work now, before the moon is full? because technically it's waxing now and growing full, right? i'd really love some guidance on this.
PurpleShoes

Unread postby lotusflower » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:38 pm

The new moon won't be until next month. The FULL moon is on June 26th. The new moon isn't until July 11th.
lotusflower

Unread postby lotusflower » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:41 pm

If you wish to work by the moon, I would wait until the next new moon. I personally like to have more than a few days of the waxing moon to do work before it's full.

I'm assuming you're wanting to draw something to you, so by working it now, at the full moon, it would lead into the waning moon.

It's ok to start something on the waxing moon and end in the waning, but you would only really have two days of the waxing moon. I would wait until the new moon July 11th.
lotusflower

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:52 pm

I would follow lotusflower's advice and start the spell July 12 since the new moon is July 11 and it begins waxing thereafter...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics