Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell Timing: Time of Day or Night, Clock Time

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell Timing: Time of Day or Night, Clock Time

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 pm

From what I know of that kind of timing, it's when BOTH hands are rising or BOTH are falling.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:51 pm

That's how I was taught. When both hands are rising you do drawing work and when both hands are falling you do repelling work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

IBube
Forum Member

Unread post by IBube » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Dear Friends,

I am planning to do some reversal work this weekend. I am wondering if these rituals must be completed on the same day that they are started? I ask because I got a green/black double action reversal candle and I intend to start this ritual on Thursday, a day that is good for money. But what if I can't let the candle burn all the way down on that day because I have to go to work and also I don't leave candles burning while I am sleeping? Must this ritual be started and finished on the same day? Please help. Thank you

IBube

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:24 pm

You can work any spell over a three, seven or nine day period. It does not have to completed in one day unless the spell specifically states it must be completed in one day.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:26 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:You can work any spell over a three, seven or nine day period. It does not have to completed in one day unless the spell specifically states it must be completed in one day.
It doesnt even have to be three seven or nine, but those are pretty traditional for a lot of spells.

IBube
Forum Member

Unread post by IBube » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 am

Thanks for all your help!! :mrgreen:

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:25 am

Hello,

I have a St. Expedite candle that I would like to begin burning. Is there a particular time when a novena candle should be lit? Should it be lit in the morning? Or is any time alright as long as the intent and prayers are there?

Also, is there place in the home where candles/ candle rituals should not be performed?

Dalma

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:20 am

In Hoodoo, some practitioners will tell you that you can light the candle whenever you want. But some rootworkers like working with various timings such as the time of the day, the moon phases, sun signs, days of the week, and/orplanetary hours. Oh and some work with the hands on the clock (i.e. both hands rising for drawing work...both hands falling for crossing or trying to remove things.

Of course you dont have to work with all of them or even any of them. But it in enhances your intentions but if you decide not to do any of them, then it is not going to greatly effect your work. What is important is that you strongly pray, and focus on your intent with whatever method you choose to do your magic with (i.e. candles, mojo bags, bathes, etc.)

See also these threads and pages --

Planetary timing:
http://luckymojo.com/planetary.html
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

Moon timing:
http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
spell-timing-moon-phases-t442.html

Zodiac timing:
http://luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html

It depends what kind of candle work you are doing, space, maybe you can't do your work in the open, etc. Most people have different altars, or split there altar down the middle. I dont think there is really a place where you cannot do work, but as long as you have cleansed it...there isnt a draft of air, and you can concentrate, then you should be fine. But if you have the availability to work any place in your house, then you can work just about any place you choose.

Some people may choose to work with a pendulum to see which space is the best to work certain workings. You can use tarot too if that works for you.

I think it would be best that you read http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

I suggest that you read this, and feel free to browse the forum for further knowledge as we have talked about many related topics.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 am

Thank you starsinthesky7.

I'm in process of reading Hoodoo in Theory.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 am

Especially with a St. Expedite candle, my intuition is telling me you should probably light it as soon as possible to begin it working for you! Let us know how it goes!

Good Luck to you!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks Joseph. Not only for your reply, but for your intuition. I will surely you posted.

Once again, thank you.

Dalma

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 am

No problem at all. You should check out this page if you haven't yet: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Best day would be a Wednesday, but only if you can wait that long!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 am

Under the heading of time-of-day or clock timing, we also should consider the fact that many practitioners prefer to set certain times for repetition of spell work, including candle lighting of 4" or 6" free-standing candles that will burn down in an hour or two.

For instance "nine at morning and nine at night every day for none days" is a formula for timing that i heard often when i was young. This is clock time, and is given without reference to the time of sunrise or sunset.

See the other threads in this forum for information about timing by Planets / Weekdays and timing by time of day / clock time.

See also these Lucky Mojo Forum threads and "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web pages --

Spell-timing: Planetary Influences, Days of the Week:
http://luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Spell-timing: Moon Phases:
http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
spell-timing-moon-phases-t442.html

Spell-timing: Zodiac Signs:
http://luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html

Spell-timing: Time of Day or Night, Clock TIme
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... 11842.html

Spell TIming: Eclipses and Retrogrades
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html
catherine yronwode

monica123
Forum Member

Unread post by monica123 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:20 pm

how do you find the best time to work a break up spell every day, from monday to sunday and how to know the best hours to work a love spell from monday to sunday????

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Break up spells can be worked on Tuesdays (ruled by Mars) or Saturdays (ruled by Saturn). Love Spells on Fridays (ruled by Venus) read further here (spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... 29s60.html)

...and here (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Generally speaking, I would say that you should want to think about both the sun and moon. If you are doing work to bring in something new (e.g. a love spell), you would want to do that with the rising sun--and do it on a Friday, as that is the day of Venusian influence. For break-up work, you may want to work with the setting of the sun, or just before midnight, and do it on a Saturday, which is the day of Saturnine influence. Additionally, you will want to be sure that when you are doing love work to bring increase, it is during the waxing phase of the moon; when you are doing work to bring something to an end, it is during the waning phase.

There are some folks who suggest that you can use the clock to determine a time of day to work in, with the rationale that when the hands are rising, one would do work of increase; when they're falling, one would do work of decrease. Personally, I don't think this particular approach is very compelling; but that is not to say that others haven't used it to good effect. Utilizing the lunar and solar cycles, in combination with the days of the week, has always proved more than sufficient in my own experience.

Best wishes for your workings.
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:38 pm

owlsfoot wrote: There are some folks who suggest that you can use the clock to determine a time of day to work in, with the rationale that when the hands are rising, one would do work of increase; when they're falling, one would do work of decrease. Personally, I don't think this particular approach is very compelling; but that is not to say that others haven't used it to good effect. Utilizing the lunar and solar cycles has always proved more than sufficient in my own experience.

I was going to say the same thing, owlsfoot! It seems like many workers are split 50/50 when it comes to using the "hands of the clock" method. Those who do follow this seem to have had great outcomes from the work!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Using the hands of the clock is a time-tested, pun-intended, and accepted way of working with magically auspicious times.

Ultimately conjure is highly practical and so you'll find a variety of timing methods. Do not limit yourself to lunar and solar considerations alone. The greatest time to work is according to need. If you have pressing matters do the work, do the work by the days of the week, movement of the sun, the phases of the moon, the hours of the clock, and the striking of midnight or noon, if you are able.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cherish
Forum Member

Unread post by cherish » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:39 am

Hello! What is the best time of day to burn a Crossing candle? Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:24 am

Spell timing according to time of day, etc... is discussed here (spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... 11842.html)

Here are some practical tips for timing spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html)

I have moved your post to the Spell timing discussions...

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 pm

found one of hyatt's volume in a library and wondering...

the popular techniques in hoodoo when it comes to timing are... if you are doing drawing work,
do it when the the hour goes up, if the opposite, do it when the hour goes down...
a hyatt informant mentioned though, about workers who do positive work,
doing it during rising time...post 12 AM
evil work, from 6 in the evening to 12 AM because this is when night sets....
it always seems, looking at the boards and hoodoo sites, that this is no longer used? relevant?
because negative work seems to be done during the night, for the most part
actually, people just do the work when it is convenient but still following the hour going up/down technique
has this timing been relegated to the past or is it regional?

writing-petition paper

another thing i read, about writing someone's name on a petition paper
for the most part, you just write it from left to right...
however, an informant talked about writing a person's name backwards
for negative work
this is another thing that i ve not read much about nowadays, it seems that now,
you just write names as you normally do on a petition paper

any ideas?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 am

Different workers use all different kinds of timing. I have absolutely heard of working by the hands of the clock - drawing/increase work when both hands are rising or the Sun is growing, banishing/diminishing work when both hands are falling or the Sun is weakening, etc. Sunrise, sunset, noon, and midnight are all very potent times to work as well. That is still very much done by many workers.

As to the petition papers, as with everything else, there's no one way to do it. In Reversing work, you definitely write the name in backwards mirror writing. I can see how using a similar backwards writing technique could also work in Confusion work, if you wanted the person to get all mixed up and turned around. etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:23 pm

thanks devi

Cyd
HRCC Student

Unread post by Cyd » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

awesome thanks!
Everybody worrying me, want to know why I'm so crazy about dirt dauber tea
(Memphis Minnie)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:32 am

All of those techniques for timing, and many more, are described in my "Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course." I describe them to clients all the time, too -- just seems that the "internet experts" don't want to be bothered teaching the wide variety of work really contained in hoodoo (or never nkew it), so you won't find these things online -- but you can learn them from actual practitioners. Harry Hyatt collected his interviews in the 1930s -- the same types of things were told to Newbell Niles Puckett when he interviewed practitioners in the 1920s -- and i was taught them in the 1960s and 1970s -- and i still teach them today. But not online all over the web.

As for writing names backwards -- we do it all the time, for various reasons. You can learn more from real practitioners than on the net.
catherine yronwode

Cyd
HRCC Student

Unread post by Cyd » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:16 pm

so true may i add also every time when i go to a page on the site or even the course even after
i have read through it many times i always learn something new. just had to add that in there
when i need a Resource or a question answered heck i don't even ask at times i always find it here
Everybody worrying me, want to know why I'm so crazy about dirt dauber tea
(Memphis Minnie)

sweetbitter
Forum Member

Unread post by sweetbitter » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:36 pm

i have a question and i hope this is the right place for it

why most spells have to be done in 7 days? what is the meaning of it?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:51 pm

sweetbitter
Forum Member

Unread post by sweetbitter » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:57 pm

awesome i been looking for an answer thanks

luckyboy
Forum Member

Unread post by luckyboy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 pm

hello good evening all, I have a question and I want as much advice and opinions I can get.

1) I have successfully worked with the moon for love work but I often get frustrated when the waxing phase is done and I feel handicapped like I can no longer continue my work until the next waxing phase.

2) I know from articles on this website you can work as the sun is rising or work when the hands are going up on the clock. I want to experiment with the sun as the clock method doesn't really draw me in.

my questions are:

A) from opinion and experience, is working with the sun just as powerful as working with the moon for love spells?

B) if so when do I start this spell, is Sunday the best day or still Friday for love?

C) could I start it now even though the moon is waning would it affect it even though I'm using the sun?

D) because I have worked with the moon on this person already would transitioning to sun be ok?

please any suggestions and answers will be appreciated.

thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 pm

I am posting the link to LM planetary discussions --

http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

-- to give you further details on working the planetary conjure.

But to answer your question, you can certainly work love conjure on Sunday the day for success, or Friday for love, or both, Its your call.

Many workers include the power of the Sun in their work considering its purpose. This is an area I am very drawn to, and have used many of the planetary products in my work. I am thinking the waning moon is not an issue when you include the planetary products unless of course (and someone please correct me if I am wrong) there's a solar eclipse. But I can definitely agree with yous sometimes you are drawn to certain types of work as in your case working with the Moon.

luckyboy
Forum Member

Unread post by luckyboy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:57 pm

thank you jwmcclin,

I like the idea of working with the sun since Its available everyday lol.

More questions:

E) do I have to use planetary products or can I just go about working with my regualar lucky mojo love products as the sun is rising in the morning?

F) could I do it like a normal love ritual but just changing the time and focus on the planet I am using?

G) does the waning moon make spells have a reverse effect or does it just not work with the energy I would be putting out to gain?

thanks so much again for taking the time to respond. more answers are welcome as well. blessings

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 pm

This is not my area of expertise but when I need to work a spell, I do not consider the lunar or solar effects. I work with clock hours.

However, if it is something that I feel would be enhanced by the power of the Sun, I would work it on Sundays along with Crown of Success during the time of the certain planets influence or using clock hours, from 6:31am until 11:59 AM to draw positive things to me.

Did you look thorough the Spell Timing discussions? --

spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... 11842.html)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Dear luckyboy,

1) This makes no sense. You are in no way "handicapped" except through lack of knowledge. To work a love spell by the waning Moon, ask that all loneliness be removed, or all interfering family members decrease their meddling, or all other lovers go away.

You can work "the other end" of ANY situation by the waning Moon or the setting Sun.

Draw riches when the Moon waxes or the Sun rises; expel poverty when the Moon wanes or the Sun sets.

Attract friends when the Moon waxes or the Sun rises; repel enemies when the Moon wanes or the Sun sets.

Imbue yourself with health when the Moon waxes or the Sun rises; remove diseases of the body when the Moon wanes or the Sun sets.

2) You need not choose one versus the other. Work with all forms of timing, such as your menstrual period, the time of day, the Sun, the Moon, the astrological aspects.

A) Yes.

B) SunRISE, not SunDAY. Love spells are generally started on a Friday, as Venus rules love. SunRISE is to the SUN as WAXING is to the MOON -- a time of increase.

C) That's your choice. Some work by the Sun, some by the Moon's phase, some by the moon's SIGN (you didn't even mention Moon signs -- yet they are also important in hoodoo) and some don't seem to care.

D) Consult your own heart. Ask Spirit to guide you.

E) Either way is fine. Most people do not add special planetary or zodiacal products -- but most ASTROLOGERS who practice conjure do so, because they are more familiar with the symbolism and the spiritual strengths of the planets and signs.

F) "Like a normal love ritual" makes no sense to me. It IS a normal love ritual! If you think that working by the Sun or by the Moon or by the Zodiac is not "normal," you should to study more, ask more questions, learn more, and hang out here more.

G) No. The waning moon removes things, it does not "make them have a reverse effect."

This is a serious and deeply transformative practice, not a silly set of rules to be memorized.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Thanks cat for the clarity.

luckyboy
Forum Member

Unread post by luckyboy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

thanks cat and jwmcclin have a blessed evening

luckyboy
Forum Member

Unread post by luckyboy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:33 pm

and what I meant by Normal was using the LM products I normally do with out having to use planetary products as an addition

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Ah! I get it! I thought by "normal" you meant that working by the Moon was somehow abnormal! LOL! :-)
catherine yronwode

luckyboy
Forum Member

Unread post by luckyboy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 pm

thanks again guys I always like to get additional perspective from the forum. have a good night. many blessings and much love be upon you.

onyxorchid
Forum Member

Unread post by onyxorchid » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:49 pm

For a lovespell to remove loneliness during a waning moon, what oil(s) and color of candles should be used? Is there a specific spell that I can do?

maverick96
Forum Member

Unread post by maverick96 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:13 am

It seems as though most kits I've gotten from LM require something to be done every day/night over the course of several or more days. My question: What if your job doesn't allow for that? For example, I work a job that has me working from 7am - 7am (yes, 24 hrs) then I'm off for 3 days then back to work for another 24 hrs. With travel time & all, I usually must leave my house no later than 6am & don't get back home until around 8am. So there's always going to be a time period, every few days, where I'm not home for more than 24 hrs. Before anyone asks: No, there's nowhere at work that I can disappear to where I can do any type of ritual work & even if there was, I could be called away at any time at a moment's notice, having to be out the door in 2 minutes or less. So, how can I use any of LM's kits if I can't work it every night as the instructions say? I've already ordered a kit & want to get started as soon as it arrives, so I'm hoping someone may have some ideas soon! Also, I feel that I can focus & feel more in touch w/my work when I work at night, so doing early morning work just doesn't really seem to get me very good results. I've gotten my best/fastest results when I work at night.
Thanks in advance for any advice someone may have!

Retitled for clarity by MissMichaele
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 30, 2012 9:15 am

If you're working on yourself or on improving your own life, a mojo bag can be activated quickly.

If you're working on someone else, a "fixed" gift, a vigil light burning constantly in a safe place, or the assistance of a professional rootworker might help.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 30, 2012 9:16 am

Hi maverick96,

If your job doesn't allow for a 7-day spell, why don't you consider working with Mojo Hands or doing 3 day spells? Lucky Mojo has a vast selection of really amazing hands, regular or triple strength. There are also bottle spells and honey jars that can be worked at intervals and would thus be suited to your situation. If a spell calls for 7 days of work at the same time everyday, or for 7 consecutive days, there just isn't a ''substitute'' or ''bending of the rules'' that can get around that. Simply choose another kind of spell or work it as a 3-day spell instead knowing that you're not doing the spell kit as prescribed.

For the working at night part, it mostly comes down to personal preferences. Many Root Doctors actually prefer the morning. Some change the time of day depending on the work they're doing. Others don't care about time of day but simply check the hands of the clock. Others time astrologically. If you would like to read more about this, the following threads may be of interest for you:
spell-timing-moon-phases,-moon-signs,-m ... -t442.html
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... 11842.html
spell-timing-dates-of-month-numerically ... t8110.html
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed May 30, 2012 10:47 am

The above advice pretty much covers everything. Miss Michaele mentioned working with a professional, and this is the ultimate option if you find that your schedule simply won't allow for complex spell work. You can check the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers for a list of ethical, professional workers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

If you're doing work for yourself, I'd second (or third, I guess) using a mojo hand.

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

maverick96
Forum Member

Unread post by maverick96 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I've tried using a professional for other things & found that I just didn't get the same results as when I did it myself. I guess, when it's something as personal as what I'm doing, I need to feel connected to the work & I never feel that way when I have someone else do it for me. Also, I don't think a mojo hand will be the best option, since it's negative work on someone else. I know I'm being kinda vague, but I've read on here so often that it's best not to talk about you're work before, or while, you're doing it so that others' thoughts/energy don't effect it. Anyway, thanks so much for your responses & advice. I guess I'll just have to take some leave to accomplish this particular work.
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:01 pm

NotDorianGray wrote:Seriously? It means find a spell you can actually understand.
*Applause* :D

Yes, there's an aphorism for every client to take to heart!

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:09 pm

AngelicD wrote:Also, is there place in the home where candles/ candle rituals should not be performed?
I wouldn't do candle rituals in any place that wasn't fire-safe -- low-hanging flammable decorations or blowing curtains, etc.

Some folks, if they're going to be out of the home or asleep, like to put their candles in a pan in the bathtub; the pan being full of salt, sand or CLEAN kitty litter.

DON'T fill it with water, because a glass-encased candle will crack or break when the hot flame burns down to the level of the cold water.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

mystical_selena
Newly Registered

Unread post by mystical_selena » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:28 pm

I have a question that I have been wondering about. I know that timing is everything when you are working with spells and blessings, so that they will work better for you. Are there particular times during the day or night to cast spells, and also for blessings too? Is there some kind of time chart for this, and where can I find it? I have heard that certain times of the day or night when you do spells or blessing, they are more powerful when you do them in that time frame...is that true?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, mystical_selena ,
There are 2 pages here on this thread that you posted.
Please take the time to read through them.
All of your answers are here.
Take care
Wishing you the best

Luckbewithme876
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:14 am

I have the King Solomon Wisdom spell kit. It says to do the spell before dawn. I don't have a job yet, but I'm worried that I may have a job by the time I do the spell (within this month) and my hours will make it impossible for me to do the spell at the proper time. So besides before dawn, what would be the best time to do spells for creative inspiration, intelligence, and King Solomon Wisdom spells?

Also, I have the books on candle burning and The Black Folder, but it doesn't really go into detail about what noon and midnight are used for. Is midnight, the witching hour, just a time whenever magic as a whole is stronger? What about noon?

Lastly, is it possible to use the rising and falling of the moon for roughly the same purposes as the rising and setting of the sun?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 am

Hello Luckbewithme876,

Timing is one of those things that varies from worker to worker. I like working by the moon in terms of its waxing and waning (not so much in terms of what sign it is for me though) but if I have a situation that needs addressing and not the time to wait for the moon to get where I would like it I just do the work any way. So Ultimately do the spell when it works best for you to do it. Now if you can get some timing things behind you I think that is a great idea an can be helpful. This is a positive working so you could do it when the hands of the clock are rising, While the moon is waxing, on a Sunday, Wednesday, or Friday maybe depending on the nature of the work.

As far as the noon/midnight timing of things, I have heard that the half hour before noon/midnight is for good or positive works and the half hour after noon/midnight is for revenge/negative. This probably comes from the hands of the clock style rising/falling of timing things but other people would know better than I on that. I hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Luckbewithme876
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:40 am

Thanks for the answer, Nathen.

Alright, I'll just do it whenever the hands are rising. Would Wednesday be the best day for a King Solomon spell? I'm assuming it is because it's related to intelligence, wisdom, writing, etc.

Yes, it is helpful. :) I'll keep it in mind.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:46 am

Hello Luckbewithme876,

Wednesday is a great day for communication type work! So if that ties in with what you are wanting I say go for it!

Peace~

Nathen

Luckbewithme876
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:21 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Luckbewithme876,

Wednesday is a great day for communication type work! So if that ties in with what you are wanting I say go for it!

Peace~

Nathen
Well it's not actually about communication per se. It's by far mostly centered around writing, specifically a prose fiction series, and creativity and writing a good book series. None of the days described on the site give me a good picture of what day that would best be worked on. I was thinking either Wednesday or Friday, the latter because literature is technically an art. Does the day matter, in this case?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello Luckbewithme876,

Some people do not work with the hours or the planets and they do work when they need it. So in your case writing, I would do so when the hands of the clock are moving up ward or during the morning when the sun rises to bring success.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Hello Luckbewithme876,

Given what you just described Wednesday sounds like your day! I wish you lots of luck and success in your work! keep us posted on how things turn out!

Peace~

Nathen

Luckbewithme876
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Nathen and j82,

Thanks for the prompt replies, again. :)

And I'll post in the KSW spell kit thread to let you know how it works, sure.

sheisblessed
Forum Member

Unread post by sheisblessed » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:41 am

I'm about to start reconciliation work. I've ready through the post and see that Friday is the best day particularly at dawn. Unfortunately I won't have all my supplies until Sunday so I plan to start then because I don't want to wait another full week to get started. Therefore should I start at dawn on Sunday or during the Venus hour on Sunday? Secondly I googled the planetary hours for my city and noticed that there were several Venus hours in a single day. Does it matter which one I start with?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi sheisblessed,

I also like to work by planetary hours whenever possible, so you're on the right track with picking the hour of Venus to start your spell. Yes, there will be 3 to 4 "hours of Venus" during any given day so pick the earliest one that you can, as it's best to do drawing work when the day is beginning.

If you work by moon phases, note that we are at the start of a waxing moon so the next two weeks is a very good time to work on bringing something to you.

One other thing to note - Venus and Mars will be in conjunct on the 21st (the closest they will be since 2008!), which will be a particularly auspicious time for love and romance. Use that to your advantage and pray over your work as much as you can on the 21st before starting the next morning. If it were me, I would start the work in the first hour of Venus after midnight on Sunday to leverage as much of that conjunct energy as possible.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

sheisblessed
Forum Member

Unread post by sheisblessed » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Thank you so much. I'm praying my supplies get here in time. If not then I'll make my honey jar at that time and pray because I have enough supplies for that.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”