• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Spells to Reverse Send Back or Remove the Evil Eye

Spells to Reverse Send Back or Remove the Evil Eye

New postby brandy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:49 pm

I have always been a happy motivate, driven and active person. Lately, I've been having a series of bad accidents one after another. Everytime that I set a goal it blows up in my face. All I do is sleep and I have no motivation to do anything, not even to go to work. I walk around feeling as if I am carrying a large heavy chain around that doesn't allow me anything. I have seen two spirtural readers and they both told me that someone close has put a jinx on me and wish for me not to me forward. One of these readers doesn't do rotwork and the other wanted too much money to help me. If anyone knows of a spell or spirtural bath that might help me I would appreciate it.
brandy

Re: How to remove a jinx and keep the evil eye away?

New postby NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Honey, those are the classic symptoms of clinical depression. As well as doing uncrossing and cleansing work on yourself, I'd get your ass to a doctor. TRUST ME. There could very well be a simple physical solution to this as well as/instead of a metaphysical one.
NotDorianGray

New postby stelselv » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 am

Hello Brandy, I know how you are feeling. I have been in the same situation since 2006...........

I only prayed a lot, but it never worked.

I started (2 years) meditating, opened doorways to find self help, and found LM website. Meditation is good but what I learnt was you have to cut a diamond with a diamond...

It is a classic situation of being terribly jinxed and crossed, out of jealousy.

Get to the root of the cause FIRST, if you know the names of the people who are working against you...who is doing this........etc

all the help you need and info is definately on LM website and forum. I joined the forum here, I met other members who were willing to offer me suggestions, ideas and related their experiences. :x

YOU HAVE BEEN FEELING DOWN AND OUT IS BECAUSE, YOUR ENEMIES HAVE ''TIED YOU DOWN'' THAT IS WHY YOU FEEL HEAVY.
EVERYTHING YOU START IS A FAILURE BECAUSE ''YOU PATH HAS BEEN BLOCKED'' PROBABLY YOUR ENEMIES HAVE DONE SOME WORK ON YOUR FOOTPATH....

i was talking to a psychic, from 2006 to 2008. she was very good, she told me the root of the problem. but to get me ''hooked or glued'' she became very greedy, knowing my desperate situation........ I stopped calling her.. :o and decided to help myself....... I don't have any more money to seek a rootworkers help anymore..

1st thing I ordered from Lucky Mojo was the fiery wall of protection kit.. and other oil and sachets.. :P

2nd I prepared the 13 herbs uncrossing bath and insence and dressed my candle. I sprinkled the herbs in the 4 corners of my living room.. i LIVE IN A BUILDING, SO AT 12MIDNIGHT I GO DOWN TO THE ENTRANCE OF MY BUILDING WITH MINERAL BOTTLE FILLED WITH MY UNCROSSING HERBAL WATER AND POUR OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE TO THE MAIN DOOR.. 8-) ..

3rd I have placed some orders (for myself and my enemies) :lol: for vigil candles to be lighted at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church next door to the Lucky Mojo shop.I WROTE 2 TO 3 PAGES OF CURSES FOR MY ENEMIES.. (LIGHT A REVERSAL BUT PROTECT YOURSELF 1ST - WITH UNCROSSING OR FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION KIT ETC)

I am doing other spells, praying, meditation, mind exercises etc..... :D there are more than 1 way to arrive at a destination. try them, see which is the best that works for you... let me remind you that it will all take time... depending on your current situation and the density of your crossing...... keep faith.......

I WAS SUCH A SWEET LITTLE TIMID PERSON ONCE UPON A TIME, BUT DUE TO THE UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THAT I HAVE BEEN DRIVEN TO, :evil: I AM EVEN WILLING TO GO TO A GRAVEYARD TO DO A SPELL IF I HAVE TOO, i am even willing to light a DUME CANDLE.... I AM THAT PISSED

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND POST YOUR RESULTS IF POSSIBLE ON THE FORUM TO MOTIVATE THE REST OF US...... :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby Turnsteel » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:30 am

Seconding what NotDorianGray said. Start a series of thirteen Thirteen Herb Baths and maybe get the uncrossing kit. But you would be a fool if you only treated this magically, make sure your ok health wise, physical and mental.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby QUIETx1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:59 pm

I've also been having problems since 2006 or so & these aren't problems a Dr can help. Tho I will say going to a Dr did help me some what, but mainly due to the fact I almost became an alcoholic.

Well I'm wondering if I should use something like a jinx remover.

II do admit that I believe a person who may have done this to me does deserve something in return.
QUIETx1

New postby stelselv » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 pm

I've also been having problems since 2006 or so & these aren't problems a Dr can help. Tho I will say going to a Dr did help me some what, but mainly due to the fact I almost became an alcoholic. Well I'm wondering if I should use something like a jinx remover,

You must do a jinx removal. or what other ways do you think you can get help.... DON'T DROWN IN ALCOHOL, START FINDING HELP FOR YOURSELF. It is your responsibility to protect yourself.... you don't have be subjected to other people's cruelty.

but all these things seem to be magic

My own mother, sister and aunty, who are catholics have cast evil upon me... for 19 years I have been jinxed by them on and off.... this year has been the worst, that is why I am determined to reverse everything back to them and protect myself. I have lost everything.. I HAVE TAKEN JUSTICE INTO MY OWN HANDS...

I believe a person who may have done this to me does deserve something in return.

give them a taste of their own medicine, DO A 13 HERB BATH, CLEANSE YOUR HOUSE, PROTECT YOURSELF FIRST AND THEN DO A REVERSAL ON THEM... psalm 55 is about praying to God to defeat your enemies.... DO YOU THINK GOD, DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE PROTECTED OR GAIN VICTORY OVER YOUR ENEMIES????????????

God will only help you if you help yourself.... ..GOD WANTS YOU TO HELP YOURSELF, WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN...Look at it this way, God wants you to get help, that was why you joined this forum... :lol:

Have you heard of the joke about an old lady who was waiting to be rescued in the flood and died, because she was praying for God to come down personally to rescue her... first a boat came to rescue her, she sent it away and said,'God will rescue me'. 2nd a helicopter came to rescue her, she sent it away saying, 'God will rescue me'. finally she was swept in the flood and died. She went to heaven and asked God, ''why didn't you come to rescue me?'' God replied.'' WOMAN I SENT YOU A BOAT AND A HELICOPTER, WHAT ELSE DID YOU WANT?''

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE STORY............
god can't come to help us, but god sends help thro people, thro signs, thro message, so that we can help ourselves... :roll:

LIKE I MENTIONED EARLIER.................
I am doing other spells, praying, meditation, mind excercises etc..... :D there are more than 1 way to arrive at a destination. try them, see which is the best that works for you... let me remind you that it will all take time... depending on your current situation and the density of your crossing...... keep faith.....
stelselv

New postby CopperFox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:32 pm

QUIETx1 --
I think you're in the right place. LM is a good place to begin looking for ways to better your situation. Be good to yourself and I wish you well.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

New postby QUIETx1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 pm

stelselv,
I'm happy to say that I am clean & sober now. I just say no to drugs & only drink a lil, especially now that a friend of mine died at only 40 years old from liver problems just recently. Made me realize how serious it really was & I am trying to help myself.

I feel like I have gotten desperate for help, but I recently just bought a Saint Martin Caballero candle & have been praying with it every day. Couldn't remember even praying with candles before, except for maybe once in church. Well I ended up wanting to learn more about candles, since seeing 1 at a friends house reminded me about praying candles & that's how I eventually came across LM when researching online. I understand what you're saying about how God can't help you if you can't help yourself. I also find the Law Keep Away candles interesting, because I've been harassed by cops a lot.

CopperFox-
Can you explain to me how hoodoo is rooted in Christianity? I see praying to a Saint with a candle as something different then working to cast a spell or something. Well I want to thank you guys for trying to help me out & also wish good things.
QUIETx1

New postby CopperFox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:37 pm

QUIETx1--
There are more learned hoodoo practioners here than I, for sure, I am more based in the Hex tradition and am as new to hoodoo as you are. The two are however, very similar so I will answer you to the best of my ability. There are luckily numerous resources available here for your to study to better acquaint yourself with the history and practice of hoodoo.

Hex (my trad) and hoodoo are not religions -- they are systems of folk magick that grew in America when people immigrated to certain areas and brought along their folklore, practices and religion and married them with practices such a Christianity. Hoodoo is based in the Protestant faith for the most part but Catholic root doctors do petition the Catholic Saints in their work. Hex practicioners are fairly evenly split between Protestant and Catholic based -- my family uses both.

Now, remember what I said about neither hex nor hoodoo being a religion -- you can practice whatever religion you want and still utilize this type of magick within the framework of your own beliefs. The spells are often derived directly from the Bible (psalms and certain passages) and common prayers. Insofar as the roots/herbs/curio portion of the practice goes -- would it not stand to reason that God or whatever Power there is would have imbued everything --animal, plant, mineral -- with its own function and purpose? If you were to discover that purpose and make use of it, what is inherently wrong about that?

The Bible is full of examples of magick -- Moses is a fine example of one who used magick and still served his Lord's will. The anti-witch/magick sentiment the Church took up for political reasons moreso than moral.

Really, this is a terribly abbreviated example of what I'd like to tell you...so in closing, keep your mind open...learn what you can...don't count yourself out...and please do allow yourself the opportunity to TRY. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future...take care.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

New postby QUIETx1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Well I guess if it's nothing evil, then it can't be too bad. I'm definately open minded to learn more. I have a friend that was using a John the Conqueror candle in his home & he is very religious, so I guess maybe some magic is good. I just want to learn more, so I can see what might feel good for me. I'd like to think all things God created are good, but there's proper uses for them. Well take care & I also look forward for what's in store.
QUIETx1

New postby Guided09 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi Quietx1,

I am Catholic too, but what I do know is God helps those who helps themselves. In no way do I believe that HE would punish you for not standing idly by and allowing your enemies to persecute you. Some how you have to look at your life, and look at the ways in which He might be helping you right now. You never know if His voice is being stretched forth to you through the voices and experiences of others on this site. This could be a way in which He's sending you help. :)
Guided09

New postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 am

If you're Catholic, work with Saints and get their oils and vigil candles. Work within a more Catholic framework. If you believe that magic is in some way evil, and have any doubts about the work you choose to perform, you will fail in it. It may even blow up in your face. If in doubt, stay away. Don't sabotage yourself.
NotDorianGray

New postby Mohammed » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:34 am

In addition to what everyone else said...

I would recommend an evil eye amulet or a hand of fatma (hamsa). I see that Lucky Mojo sells them on the charm page, under Egypt and Israel.

I can attest to the effectiveness of them. I had one hanging in my car from the rear-vew mirror, it was a large evil eye and some verses from the Qu'ran. I hung it so that it could freely turn... well, I was involved in a collision, totaled my car, the air bags did not deploy, and the police were amazed that my passenger was not killed.... they kept saying that we should have all been dead... but we all walked away without a scratch.

People say that when the eye cracks, its full of negative energy and needs to be replaced. Well, it did not crack, but I took it from the car. I will not re-hang it, but I still keep it. Maybe I should not???

But to make a long story short,, haha, I would recommend this charm along with what everyone else said.

Good luck!
Mohammed

New postby stelselv » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:46 am

evil eye amulet or a hand of fatma (hamsa)

thanks, i will place an order.... :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby brandy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Thank you very much for the information. Everything you stated is what I'm going thorough. I will do the uncrossing and make a purchase with LM.
brandy

New postby stelselv » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 am

Greetings Brandy, nice to hear from you, 13 herbs bath MUST be 1st on your list, be creative, be strong, be determine to fight.... Lm forum, is a great to join. all your info is in here... :)

info on 13 herb bath.......read the thread on Baths and Washes. 2nd or 3rd thread on the main index.... :roll:

all the best.... :mrgreen:
stelselv

New postby QUIETx1 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 pm

NotDorianGray wrote:If you're Catholic, work with Saints and get their oils and vigil candles. Work within a more Catholic framework. If in doubt, stay away. Don't sabotage yourself.

It's kinda weird, because a lot of things can be considered magic & are used by Christians. I guess I just got confused & I'll just stick to what seems right to me.
QUIETx1

New postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Most of the grimoires that you get that contain all kinds of spirits in them were written by Judeo-Christian practitioners using very heavily Judeo-Christian methods. And some of those Judeo-Christian magicians were clerics or monastics, too!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:06 am

Some of the greatest magicians and occultists of history have been devout men of faith. Albertus Magnus, John Dee, al-Buni to name a few. Some were clerics, others very devout.

The hoodoo tradition is actually closely tied to the church in the south and black communities. Rootworkers were accepted members of the church and even headed churches in their day. Dr. Jim Jordan was actually a respected member of his church..

The injunction against magick in religious traditions specifically targets those individuals who work outside the religious authority, or were a threat to the community. The terms used in the original hebrew/aramaic/greek in the Bible and arabic in the Qu'ran actually are mistranslated as magicians/sorcerer/wizard etc, but in reality actually targets an individual who works against the community in a manner that is destructive to the fabric of society. This is further evidenced with the fact that the bible and the hadith record various magical acts being done by those considered devout and pious without raising any objection. (See the ritual of testing a womans fidelity in the Bible and read the records of the Ruqyah in the hadith).
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Talking about the evil eye, its causes, remedies, ways to reverse it, etc. is fine -- and of great interest to all -- and discussions of religious approaches to dealing with this age-old form of magic are also fine.

I'd like to note that one of the earliest references to the evil eye happens to be in the Book of Proverbs of the Tanakh (known to Christians as The Old Testament of the Holy Bible). King Solomon wrote that book of Proverbs, and he gave advice about not letting folks with the evil eye eat at your table.

Thanks also to Mohammed for the reference to verses from the Q'uran -- that was interesting to me. Can you cite those verses? I'd like to know more.

Also, just a reminder here, folks. This forum expressly forbids folks to opinionize, bloviate, pontificate, slam, categorize, praise, defame, condemn, promote, or in any way argue with another forum participant on the subject of religion or religious beliefs. I had to go through this thread and edit out portions of several messages that stepped over that line, and one member got sent a warning about this sort of thing being forbidden.

So let's talk about the evil eye from a cultural basis or a magical basis and leave personal opinions about religions (yours or anyone else's) out of it, okay?

Thanks.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm not Mohammad, but maybe I can answer that for you, if you don't mind it.

The four most commonly used portions of the Qu'ran that is used to turn back and the avert the evil eye while relieving the individual of its cursed applications are known as the Four Qul (Qul being the beginning word of each of these Surahs). They are also one of the first ones learned by young Muslims everywhere. These are recited outloud over a person who is effected by the evil eye then the reciter blows on the victim essentially blowing the blessing on them. They are also written out in their entirety on talismans, posters, and other home and car decoractions. (I actually have seen some Muslims have clocks on their walls that had these verses transcribed on them). The four Surahs are:

Surah Al Nas
Surah Al Falaq
Surah Ikhlas
Surah Al Kafirun

These are the four most common surahs and verses recited and used to remove the evil eye. There are many others, but these are the four top. Another really common one is Surah Al Masad, but this last one does not act as an apotropiac verse, but rather an imprecatory prayer that is aimed at removing the evil eye and damning the caster. Hope that helps.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

removing the evil eye from self and children

New postby bella_disastro06 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:53 pm

I was recently informed by my great aunt that I was born with the capability of casting the evil eye. I knew there was something different when I turned 14 and have been very careful with my thoughts and feelings so as not to harm anyone or thing. I am all Italian..1/2 sicilian and the other half from Naples. All my life I have struggled with disaster and a very hard life. This has befalled on some of my children. I was told this came from my mothers maternal grand mother as a curse on my mothers father. How can I remove this curse and change my luck and my childrens luck ?
bella_disastro06

Re: removing the evil eye from self and children

New postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Having the capacity to cast the evil eye is not necessarily a curse, nor dies it render one uncessuccesful in life. After all, Pope Pius IX had this ability as well!

Please read the following "Lucky W Amulet Archive" page and all of the evil eye sub-pages that link to it -- you will learn many ways of removing the evil eye from yourself and your children.

http://luckymojo.com/evileye.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Spell to Reverse or Send back Neighbors Evil Eye

New postby BellaMars » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 pm

My poor grandmother has the absolute noisiest and envious neighbor in the world. She is always peeking through her blinds at my grandmothers house, especially when my grandmother is in her garden. And she constantly stares at my grandmother even in church. My grandmother doesnt even have to look to see if she is staring bc she FEELS it. She gets intense headaches and stomache aches and just says Nancy must be staring, and she is right. She has had readings in the past that confirmed the close neighbor who is a 'frenemy' and wishes ill on my grandmother. What kind of spell can I do to get rid of this evil eye or at least protect her from it?
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
BellaMars

Re: Spell to Reverse or Send back Neighbors Evil Eye

New postby cabriellenil » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 pm

I wear an anti-evil eye bracelet from LM. Got it after a reader confirmed that a jealous person wished me ill at work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/evileyebracelet.html

Some protection work for her and have her carry the mojo, if she's willing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

She or you should cleanse her premise regularly, seal the doors and windows (five spots) with Firey of Protection oil, sprinkle a bit of the powder at the corners of the home, burn the incense. I also have a Devil Pod on the top of my front door, and dress it with Firey of Protection oil weekly.

BTW - Beer bath is good for quick relief the effect of evil eye. A quart of beer, a teaspoon of table salt into warm water, immerse/pour water over oneself, air dry, etc. Pray Psalm 23 when you're done bathing.
cabriellenil

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 pm

I would recommend putting outward facing mirrors that you've dressed in Protection oils in all her windows - and especially the ones through which the woman watches her. They don't have to be large and conspicuous, they can be small and subtle; or even part of a decorative hanging piece that simply has mirrors as part of it.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby DelArca » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:47 pm

I have the Rue oil from LM which is also good for evil eye protection.
DelArca

New postby BellaMars » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Thank you all for the great ideas. I have already done the Fiery Wall and have given her the mojo bag. She forgot to carry it with her to church. I told her to put it in her bra or just always have it in her pocketbook from now on. Another suggestion I got was to make little satchels with grains of paradise and a prayer card of St Michael.

I think I may give her a cleansing bath and recite Psalm 23 and definitely am going to put the mirrors in her windows, thats a great idea Devi!

I dont have Rue Oil but I do have some Rue, can I put that in her bath? Or how else can I use it?
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
BellaMars

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 pm

You can put the rue into some olive oil and heat it up double-boiler style while praying over it to make a nice evil eye oil. You can, of course, also have her bathe in it as another way to cleanse her. Tying a bundle of rue together and rubbing it over her body while praying is another way to cleanse her.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unintentional Evil Eye or Jinx from a healing session

New postby orion » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:21 pm

How can one protect themselves, family, near or at a distance from "healing work" that is being sent but the "healer" could inadvertently be sending a jinx or evil eye?

Can clothes, items, even religious statuary carry the unintended charge of a jinx or evil eye?

Products that I have are:
Oils: vanvan, blessing, cast off evil, uncrossing, St.Michael
Powders and incense: uncrossing, cast off evil, blessing.

I also have lots of Chinese wash.

Or is it better to just get rid of these items.

Thanks
orion

Re: Unintentional Evil Eye or Jinx from a healing session

New postby aura » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi orion,

clothes, items and statuary that have been tricked could definitely carry a jinx. The evil eye tends to result from gaze or envy rather than from an item, but it can be sent from afar and an ill-intentioned healer could convey it at a distance.

For jinxed clothes, washing them with a capful of Chinese Wash gets rid of the mess effectively. Statuary and hard items can be wiped down with Chinese Wash diluted in a bucket of water as well. Smoking items and statuary in Uncrossing is also quite effective. Personally I love the Jinx-Killer line of products for situations like this which you may want to look into as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

Once you've uncrossed the items, then you can do a quick divination (pendulums work great for this) to ensure that you're good to go. If not, then you may want to repeat the process again or consider getting rid of them.

It does sound however that you may also want to consider getting some permanent protection up against the evil eye which can include mirrors in the windows, rue water and/or amulets against the evil eye.

Blessings and success in your works.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, and Curse Removal