• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:53 am

Spells to Ruin Social Reputation and Destroy Friendhsips

Spells to Ruin Social Reputation and Destroy Friendhsips

Unread postby hello » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm

There's this girl that goes around spreading rumors about people and she basically ruins their reputation. She found out that me and one of her cousins don't get along and she told everyone all these lies and made me look like something i'm not. Now nobody wants to be my friend because they believe everything she told them...i already did a spell to stop her from gossiping, but i want a spell to maybe make her lose all HER friends or have HER reputation ruined or maybe a spell to show her TRUE colors, so that she could get a taste of her own medicine...she is a horrible person that loves to gossip and go around making other people's lives hell!
-thanks
hello

Re: Spell to ruin someone's reputation?

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:52 pm

You can either do a simple revenge spell or a mirror-box reversing spell. Both can be found at this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:04 pm

I would do a reversal candle on her. You could get a dressed vigil reversible candle, and burn it. This would reverse everything that she did to you back on to her. In addition, I think you need to do a cleansing bath, and you need to do a protection spell for yourself.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hello » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:34 pm

a dressed vigil reversible candle? would you mind giving me the link to one, im kind of new here...thank you!
hello

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:41 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
about 2/3 down the page - fixed vigil candles, Reversing
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hello » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:02 pm

thanks!
hello

How to make someone lose their friends?

Unread postby cherish » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 am

Hello all! I need a spell that will make someone lose every friend they have. This person is very evil. He uses people to get what he wants. He's two faced, a liar, a thief, and keeps drama going. He gets his friends to do all of dirty work cause he's to much of a coward to do it his self. He needs to lose every friend he has in order to stop him in his tracks. If there is a specific oil, candle, or herb I can use please give me some ideas. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!
cherish

Re: How to make someone lose their friends?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 am

I would actually recommend that you mirror box this person - that way all their manipulations will no longer have any effect. It will also serve to protect those around him from his machinations. Anything negative he puts out will then be reflected right back to him, negatively effecting him.

You can use the mirror box along with Reversing products, and read about how to do both here:http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html

BXX-HOO-MIP1 Box - Wood Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $30.00
BXX-HOO-MIP2 Box - Wood Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $40.00
BXX-HOO-MIP3 Box - Wood Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $50.00
BXX-HOO-MIX1 Box - Wood Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood $20.00
BXX-HOO-MIX2 Box - Wood Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood $30.00
BXX-HOO-MIX3 Box - Wood Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood $40.00
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Spell to make someone's friends all turn against her?

Unread postby Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi All! This may sound bad, but is there any way I can turn ALL of someones friends to turn against/stop taking to them. I don't know if I want to cross her though, as I want to reconcile with her as a lover/best friend, but she's been listening to all her friends and her "friends" all just want one thing from her. Or if it's possible, without crossing her, is there a way I can make her see who they really are, and their intentions? It's a group of about 15-20 people, and all they do is drink, party (everyday is a bit much), do drugs, and have sex with each other?

Do I just curse the whole group? Will that come back to me?

Or just drive her away from them and see that she's making the absolute wrong decision in following them and trying to cut me off from her life?

I want her to see that I'm right about them.

Also, I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, as I don't know how to really classify this kind of spell.

I was talking about the same girl here : http://forum.luckymojo.com/my-girlfriend-and-i-fight;-she-wants-our-love-kept-a-secret-t16226.html
Cyndistar

Re: Spell to make someone's friends all turn against her?

Unread postby trish76 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:15 pm

If you feel that her friends are a bad influence, then you would want to look at Cast Off Evil products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

I would also suggest that you get a reading in order to see if reconciliation is possible. I mean I understand that you feel her friends are a bad influence, but trying to turn all her friends against her does not mean she is going to run back to you....especially if you come at her with an "I told you so attitude".

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Very true. Thanks for the advice! Is there any special rootworker that you would suggest?
Cyndistar

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Cyndistar, you seem to be all over the place on the forum. I understand that you are going through a difficult time with your ex, but this type of disjointed thinking is not helping you.

You've talked about reconciliation, cursing your ex to loose all friends, trying to influence someone's dreams for ill and good etc. What you need is a plan of action that is focused and concentrated.

If there are friends that are working against you in this reconciliation case, don't go crossing your ex, instead work with Stop Gossip and Cast off Evil.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Ahh.. Conjureman Ali

I am all over the place and for that I apologize! They are not all pertaining to the same problem, though and I apologize if I portrayed it that way. I have always wondered about sending messages through dreams since I were little. Me and my sister were very interested in dreams and how one can influence/ control them. (i LOVED the movie inception lol)
I don't want to cross my ex to lose her friends, i want her to see them for who they really are. I realize that forcefully destroying all her friendships is a bit excessive. I just don't want her going to a destructive road with this group of "friends".
I above everything want to reconcile with her and have decided that I need to give the situation its space, work my rootwork, and just wait and be patient.

Again sorry to everyone that noticed i was all over the place, but i also want to learn everything i can learn :)
Cyndistar

Re: Spells to Ruin Social Reputation and Destroy Friendhsips

Unread postby misskitty49 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:08 pm

I know a lot of people here are trying to stop gossip, but is there a way to perpetuate a rumor you hear about your enemy? Or a way to encourage the sensationalism of the rumor?
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:37 am

Hello, misskitty49,

I love it! LOL !!

The perfect product for this is right here: www.luckymojo.com/oil-inflammatory-confusion.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby misskitty49 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:55 am

hahaha, thanks Miss Aida!!
misskitty49

• Advertisement