• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Spell to Separate Loved One from Bad Friends Without Harm

Spell to Separate Loved One from Bad Friends Without Harm

Unread postby bubba » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Hi folks,

i need help with a separation spell. What i want to ask is how to potentially seperate somone from another without doing harm to that person u want to be with u.

Example being if u love somone snd other people are coming between u,,,wotking against u,,how can u seperate him with those persons without hurting or harming him, i just wanna work the spell on those parties who are seperating me and my partner,,

so simply....how do i perfroma clean seperation for my partner against his bad freinds without harm to me or his relation or aura when his with me...i just want the sepearation to be with the people i wish it upon..i dont want the spell or spirits ligering on to us...causing harm

thank u
bubba

Re: Separation Spell Without Harm

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:51 pm

I would do cut and clear between the two of you together and the 'others', while simultaneously working relationship-strengtheners for the two of you. That way, it's a pull and a push at the same time.
J Simulcik

Unread postby bubba » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Im sorry to sound ignorant but what is/ a clear cut, and how would i work it... any tips,,on best spells and makeing ir returning his love onto me
bubba

Unread postby LynneTyson » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Look for cut and clear info here.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
LynneTyson
LynneTyson

Unread postby bubba » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:02 am

Hi again;;

i did read the section on Cut and Clear, but how would i use it, for example, for me and my partner against his alcholic group of freinds? he doesnt belive in magic and would not take part

could anyone maybe explain how i would work the spell?

thank u
bubba

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:25 am

Sophy,

There are several options that you can think about when trying to separate two individuals, an individual from a group of people or two groups from each other. Here are three that I have used:

1.) Cut and Clear Vigil Light--this is really to put the end to relationships and clear the air so that everyone can get on with their life. Get yourself a vigil light, dress it with cut and clear oil and appropriate roots, herbs, and minerals, and get a picture of the people you want to separate--a picture of them together is idea. If you don't have a picture then write both of their names down on a piece of paper, dressed with some cut and clear oil (if you don't have the oil, try lemon juice or olive oil that you have prayed over.) Now take that picture or the name paper and cut the people you want to separate apart, tape them to opposite sides of the candle and burn that puppy.

2.) Moving candle spell--here you can get figural candles representing the people you want to separate and you have the added bonus of being able to draw one of those individuals to a candle representing yourself so that as he separates from the negative influences in his life he comes closer to you. Since this is you and your partner and you want him to get away from his alcoholic friends I would get three figural candles--one representing you, one for your partner, and one representing the group of friends. You could also get some little birthday candles representing all the different bad friends you want to separate your guy from. Inscribe names on the candles, load them with personal concerns, etc. Do the spell over 7 days on a waning moon, moving the candle that represents your guy farther away from his friends and closer to you until your candle and his candle are united and melting together. See the LMC site for proper ways to finish up and dispose of the work.

3.) Hotfoot! This is not a separation spell as much as it is a spell that is meant to drive out unwanted people and influences from your life. Read about it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

There are also other options, like a break up bottle that you may want to consider as well.

Good luck to you,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:41 am

If your trying to get him a way from bad people then you may want to look into Cast Off Evil. Its used to help break addiction and remove harmful people from someones life. It would work wounderfuly with Hotfoot to drive those people away. Once there gone you might do a Cut and Clear to break any remianing ties to them and let everyone involved move on with there life.

That's my 2 cents, hope it helps.
Turnsteel

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:21 am

I agree with all of the above. What I had in mind was something similar to Bri's #2 moving candle spell, although with the revelation that this is a group of alcoholic 'friends', I would definitely second Cast Off Evil. You could dress the candle that represents yourself with Love Me oil as well, to promote the push/pull effect.
J Simulcik

Unread postby bubba » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi folks can u confirm this spell coreect befre i work it please..i dont wanna mess up....

ok how i understand it i will work the spell like this...

A i work the spell on begining of waning moon and i will work it or 7 consecutive nights each time not blowing but pinching out the candles...???

B I will use a red candle representing me with my name on it.dressed with love//??? oil.... and a red candle representing my partner with cut and clear oil his name and photo under it.????

C I will use 3 black candles with names on each of them horribke freinds dressed with cut cear oil???

D I will put petition papers under each freinds name stateing what i want like '' //with the power of this candle ;;nike'' the freind'' will be seperated and cut away frm tom''my partner?????

E I will burn the candles all together slowly moveing my partners candle closer to mine so we finally on the 7th day are melting together????

F i will place mine and my partners candle on left side and his freinds on the right ...eventually moveing his candle closer to me...

G I finally do a hysopp bath and dispose of remainig candle and wax,,and items at crossroads,,,or river...or graveyard??? what about our red candles????

much much appreciated thanks ....really xxx
bubba

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:48 pm

bubba wrote:Hi folks can u confirm this spell coreect befre i work it please..i dont wanna mess up...

ok how i understand it i will work the spell like this...

A i work the spell on begining of waning moon and i will work it or 7 consecutive nights each time not blowing but pinching out the candles...???.

That's what I would do. Timing is more flexible in hoodoo but I would work this kind of a spell during a waning moon, and yes, you want to snuff or pinch out the candles.

bubba wrote:B I will use a red candle representing me with my name on it.dressed with love//??? oil.... and a red candle representing my partner with cut and clear oil his name and photo under it.????.

I would use a red candle for yourself, a white candle for your partner (white for blessing and protection). Putting his photo under the candle is great, if you have hair, nail clippings, other personal concerns of his you can load that into the bottom of the candle. Carve his name on the white candle, your name on the red. If it were me I would dress the red candle representing you with a love-type oil (love me, stay with me, dixie love, etc) and I would dress the FRONT part of his candle with the same oil (or combination of oils). The front of his candle would then be set up so that it is facing the front of your candle. I would dress the BACK part of his candle with Cast off Evil oil, I thought J's idea on that was great, and I would position the candle so that the BACK of his candle is facing the three black candles that represent his buddies. So think of all the candles as being on a line running across your altar. You have the red candle on the far left, the white candle in the middle, and the three black candles on the far right. The red and white candles are arranged so that they face one another and the white candle's back is to the thre black candles. ( I am assuming you are using figural candles here, but if you aren't then just assign a front and back to your normal candles.)

bubba wrote:C I will use 3 black candles with names on each of them horrible freinds dressed with cut and clear oil???

I would dress the 3 black candles in hot foot oil or hot pepper oil. I would also dip the bottoms of all three candles in red hot pepper so that they have been hot-footed and get out of dodge in a hurry. I am suggesting this over Cut and Clear oil because you don't just want to cut their relationship in two, you want to get these people AWAY from your guy.

bubba wrote:D I will put petition papers under each freinds name stateing what i want like '' //with the power of this candle ;;nike'' the freind'' will be seperated and cut away frm tom''my partner?????

You can use petition papers if you want, but since you are doing a moving candle spell I think that between actually physically manipulating the candles and praying hard you will get far.

bubba wrote:E I will burn the candles all together slowly moveing my partners candle closer to mine so we finally on the 7th day are melting together????

Move the white candle towards you and move the three black candles AWAY from the white candle. You are bringing your partner closer to you but for this working that is really secondary, the primary goal is to get him AWAY from the negative friends.

bubba wrote:F i will place mine and my partners candle on left side and his freinds on the right ...eventually moveing his candle closer to me...

See the line description I mentioned earlier, but yeah I think you have the idea.

bubba wrote:G I finally do a hysopp bath and dispose of remainig candle and wax,,and items at crossroads,,,or river...or graveyard??? what about our red candles????

I would bury the red and white candles that have melted and fused together in my backyard or if you don't have a backyard in a potted plant inside your home--that is goodness and you want to keep it close. There are a number of ways to dispose of the black candle mess--crossroads, running water, dispose of it in a manner that will take the friends and their influence AWAY from the two of you.

I'm sure others will chime in with great suggestions as well.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm

For disposal of the black candles after the main spell I would put them into a bag, doesn't have to be anything fancy a brown paper bag will do fine, add more Hot Foot and Cast Off Evil powder. Bring the bag to a river and cast it in over your left shoulder while praying that those people leave you and your partner alone.
Turnsteel

Unread postby bubba » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks sooo much bri...and everyone else..i really feel empowered now to do this spell

xxx

bubba
bubba

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:59 am

Bri and HailDiscordia- Beautiful!

bubba- Great! Now use that empowerment and put it into the work. It will be strong.
J Simulcik

Unread postby bubba » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Thank u soo much Bri,,,u always give some real good advice ....

Thanks all xxx
bubba

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 pm

I love the idea of using the brown paper bag, adding more pepper and then casting that into a river. Nice job ya'll!
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bubba » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 pm

hey bri and hail

u two are great and i have alot of power now...i wanna go ahead and do this spell thanks soo much...love peace ,,,,prosperity to u ....in my prayers
bubba

Unread postby bubba » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:46 pm

i just wanna quickly ask about the two oils ..what will cut and clear do...and what will cast of evil do..are they similar...and with my partners white candle do i dress one side faceing me with love me oil,,,and the other backside with cut clear or cast of evil....will it not affect my candle when they burn togaether that his candle has oil of cut-clear or cast of evil....just lastminute thoughts,,,,
bubba

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Cut and clear products are usually aimed toward cutting those last ties some people have to their exes, but also with anything else in the past that is holding one back from moving healthfully forward.

Cast off evil is a formula designed to remove from yourself or another bad habits, addictions, or to separate them from others that are negative influences.

You could indeed dress the 'front' of your partner's white candle with the same oil that you used on your candle; the backside should definitely be dressed with cast off evil. It will not affect your combined candles at the end of the spell because it is on his back, away from (you).

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Unread postby bubba » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:07 pm

love u guys thnkxx
bubba

Unread postby sahjia » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:12 pm

i like to know if this seperration spell is only for partner keep him away from bad friends or i can use for any family mamber to keep them away from bad friends if how the or different i main son or sister or act thanks
sahjia

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:01 am

The spell described here is easily adaptable to any person or situation. The color symbolism, shape, oils used, etc. may change but it would still fall under the category of "moving candle" type spells.
J Simulcik

Unread postby splitpea » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 am

Bri I realy like number two would mojo do this on a alter for me,because he comes to my house every so often and i don't want him to see this..
splitpea

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:39 am

splitpea wrote:Bri I realy like number two would mojo do this on a alter for me,because he comes to my house every so often and i don't want him to see this..

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church will set vigil lights for you on their altar:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

What I was speaking of though in that post you are referring to was a figural candle spell. I do not think that Missionary Independent will do that for you. However, there are a number of workers who may and you can find them here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Help to get out of gang life

Unread postby Nytechylde » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 pm

My boyfriend is involved in gang-like activities and says he wants out but that he's in debt and is not that easy. I think he's scared to really try and doesn't want to upset people. He won't really talk about it with me, though not for lack of trying, but I want to help him get out of it. He is a really nice guy and treats me well, but when he gets called on to do stuff that's when he gets really distant and clams up even more or runs away. I'm pretty much the only good thing in his life right now and I refuse to give up on him.
My question is this, is there anything I could do to help him get out of that life smoothly, or at least as smoothly as possible? What would be the best approach?
Nytechylde

Re: Help to get out of gang life

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 pm

I would advise a reading on the situation as these types of scenerios can be quite complex and dangerous for those involved. Browsing though the directory of AIRR workers may help you find someone who seems to fit the bill.

It will probably involve some Separation work, perhaps some freezer jar work, Cast Off Evil and Crucible of Courage type stuff, and LOTS of protection work.

But get a reading to make sure that all avenues are covered that need to be.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

I second everything Devi said, but will add this on the mundane side...are you prepared to move to a different area? I mean REALLY different? If he gets out or tries to, staying in the area may not be a safe idea for any of you. I know someone who got out of that kind of life, but he literally went into the military to get away from those people. He says it was the only way he could get away from them. He's an amazing person now, counsels kids here in the same situations, etc. etc. Heck, he's even lent me his ear and shoulder with my situation with my husband, but I know it wasn't easy for him to turn himself around. Just make certain he and you both are prepared to make some potentially drastic changes to your lives. And good luck to you both!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Nytechylde » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Thank you for your advice. I will definately be takeing your advice to heart and be looking into all options/suggestions.
Nytechylde

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Maljen wrote:I second everything Devi said, but will add this on the mundane side...are you prepared to move to a different area? I mean REALLY different? If he gets or tries to, staying in the area may not be a safe idea for any of you. I know someone who got out of that kind of life, but he literally went into the military to get away from those people. He says it was the only way he could get away from them. He's an amazing person now, counsels kids here in the same situations, etc. etc. Heck, he's even lent me his ear and shoulder with my situation with my husband, but I know ti wasn't easy for him to turn himself around. Just make certain he and you both are prepared to make some potentially drastic changes to your lives. And good luck to you both!

Great, great, great post!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun_n_sea » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello and thank you for your great insite Miss Bri. I want to do the moving candle spell but the figural candles I got I don't think they'll last 7 days to burn. Is this really 7 consecutive days starting from a waning moon? Or you mean 7 nights for just some time or during the night and then put them out until the next waning moon?

Hope I'm not confusing anyone :?

[quote="Miss Bri"]Sophy,

2.) Moving candle spell--here you can get figural candles representing the people you want to separate and you have the added bonus of being able to draw one of those individuals to a candle representing yourself so that as he separates from the negative influences in his life he comes closer to you. Since this is you and your partner and you want him to get away from his alcoholic friends I would get three figural candles--one representing you, one for your partner, and one representing the group of friends. You could also get some little birthday candles representing all the different bad friends you want to separate your guy from. Inscribe names on the candles, load them with personal concerns, etc. Do the spell over 7 days on a waning moon, moving the candle that represents your guy farther away from his friends and closer to you until your candle and his candle are united and melting together. See the LMC site for proper ways to finish up and dispose of the work.
sun_n_sea

Unread postby madame_bateleur » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 am

I have also been told to take the black candles (not in glass) and put them in a black bag with garbage, yucky things, close it tightly and smash with a hammer or rock (other hard substance) while using your visualization and energy field to "see that person, relationship, or bad situation destroyed".Obviously not meaning to hurt someone physically or anything like that, but in the case of a stolen lover,business deal, or intentional harm to you ( or your client) I have been told this works well, too.

In the case of a glass candle ( in the same situation), do the same thing, only be careful to put it in 2-3 blackbags sealed tightly with as little amount of air inside as possible. Should do the trick! :)
madame_bateleur

cut and clear husband from bad influences

Unread postby beautiful » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:19 pm

my husband still keeps in contact occasionally with friends that does marijuana and have drug connection and so forth. i want him to stop communication and seized their friendship. how should i go about doing that? i have cut and clear, road opener and clarity oils. :cry:
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: cut and clear husband from bad influences

Unread postby Lord SP » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:18 pm

You should check out Do as I Say,Commanding or Essence of Bend Over from the Lucky Mojo line. I personally love Essence of Bend Over and every time I seem to where it people just seem to do as I ask them to do. Hope that helps and I would also recommend reading through the forum as you will find some really cool things that you can try out. Good Luck and Blessed Magick
Lord SP

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:56 pm

cut and clear and clarity are better choices than Road Opener in this situation. Perhaps the best -- from the standpoint that it was designed for removing the influences of bad companions is Cast Off Evil.

In any case, work with the oils, getting them in contact with your husband -- for instance in bath products, laundry water, scrub water -- and, as you do so, pray for his eyes to be oened in truth and clarity, his mind to be clear, his ties to these people to be cut, and his way forward to be free from any interest in revisiting the dreary past. Ask that he look forward with interest and eagerness to a life of his own, without the depressing muddinesss of drug use.

If you wish to go a step further, make representational dolls of the former friends (load them with their names, for instance) and wrap them in dirty, muddy, wet cloth, round and round, then in aluminum foil, shiny side in, and freeze them, calling for them to be frozen out of your husband's life and to live in their own world of frozen mud.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 pm

thank you catherine. will do! :) i'll prepare a bath for him with that extra ingredient. teehee..
beautiful

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Lord SP wrote:You should check out Do as I Say,Commanding or Essence of Bend Over from the Lucky Mojo line. I personally love Essence of Bend Over and every time I seem to where it people just seem to do as I ask them to do. Hope that helps and I would also recommend reading through the forum as you will find some really cool things that you can try out. Good Luck and Blessed Magick

sounds good. i have commanding oil. i love that one personally because it smells so good. i'll definitely give that essence of bend over a try in my next purchase. thanks. :mrgreen:
beautiful

To separate bad influences from husband

Unread postby Lolagirl1974 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Ok,
Im new here and have a question. My husband has a few dead beat, druggie, trashy, alcoholic cousins and friends. My hubby is hardly like those deadbeats, yet they keep coming around. Would it be ok to place all of their names in a vinegar jar along with my husbands and cause them to separate once and for all.
Lolagirl1974

Re: To separate bad influences from husband

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue May 21, 2013 1:39 pm

You could. You can also work with Cast Off Evil products to help your husband get rid of these guys. You could also Hotfoot them.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spell to help make someone forget about a person.

Unread postby Gods Child » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 am

Hello,

What can I purchase from LM that will help someone forget about a person? Problem is, I am far away from the person and only have pictures to work with. If I can't do this from far distance, whenever I do come in contact with the person. What can I do then, using his person concerns. I'd really appreciate the help.
Gods Child

Re: Spell to help make someone forget about a person.

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 am

Hi God's Child,

Is the person who moved away involved with the person you want them to forget about?

Since you are far away from the person. You might consider these products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can also look at:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

If the person who is away the one you want to forget about then don't do anything intimate with them for the personal concerns. Just get the concerns by other means. Their foot tracks, hair, even a dirty sock.

Do some crown of success for yourself.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

I'm sure other people here will have some great ideas for you too.

Good Luck!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell to Separate Loved One from Bad Friends Without Harm

Unread postby ishtari » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:20 am

Hello all. I hope your well. Can someone please advise if this ritual can be done during the new moon to waxing moon period? as it is a 7 day ritual and there is one night remaining of the present wanning moon phase. or is it advisable to complete this ritual in one night during the wanning moon. i understand that this forum is for help regarding Lucky Mojo products, I will be using products from you but as this is not directly a question relating to a product. i hope that its not inappropriate to ask this question here.Your reply to this query will be much appreciated.Thank you :)
ishtari

Unread postby J-Mo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:57 am

Hi ishtari,

Some workers always work by the moon's phase http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

I like to work with the phases of the moon as i feel it adds more power to my working. However if my light bill was due and I was broke i would do money work immediately no matter the phase of the moon. Hope this helps.
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby missy70003 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:55 am

I need to separate the guy (an ex) from a female friend who speaks badly of me and is very manipulative. I know as long as they are back friends i cant work on bringing him back to me to reconcile things. Unfortunately with my living situation i am unable to burn candles, will having the missionary do a separation/break up candle be sufficient ??
missy70003

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Missy70003 -- not at all. The Missionary Independent Spiritual Church burns candles for all sorts of work. I have even seen DUME candles on their altars. A Separation candle will be no trouble at all. They pray over every candle, too.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby perez228 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:59 am

I'd like to try the moving candle spell mentioned at the beginning of this thread. What types of prayers can I use with this spell? I looked at the Psalms list but nothing jumped out at me as being appropriate. Any ideas? Or should I just pray for my intentions?
perez228

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi perez228,

Here is a page of psalms and their attendant purposes, so you may find something right for you here:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

Personally, I have been praying Isaiah 55:11 with great success in my latest spells, so you might wish to consider it as well:

So will my word be which goes forth from my mouth; it will not return to me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby perez228 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!!
perez228

Unread postby Cool Beans » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:34 pm

I've been taking the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course and I've been trying to learn hoodoo for a while. I haven't been able to get any tricks to work. I think I'm not putting enough thought and energy into my work. Having said that, I have a friend I'm taking on as a client. I'm not charging her; I told her I needed the practice and experience so I'm doing this pro bono. Here's the situation:

My friend has been married for 24 yrs. She's very unhappy and has been for several years, probably 15 yrs. She wants a divorce, he doesn't, although he's unwilling to make any of the changes she asked him to do. Now she's just frustrated and feed up. She very unhappy, and kind of takes her frustration out on others at work. We've talked a lot about this and we both think the best thing for her, and her husband, is for them to divorce but remain friends (they have 4 kids together). Another problem, they have a big house with a big house payment and 3 of their kids still lives at home. She can't leave until the house sells. Therefore, she wants to divorce, have separate lives, but live under the same roof until the house sells. I know that sounds crazy, but they are kind of stuck together until the house sells. I'm researching the trick about burying a statute of one of the Saints in the front yard to help sell a house, but is there a trick I can do, on her behalf, to help the husband accept the divorce and realize the financial situation they are in and agree to let her go, have separate lives, but live together.

I've read a lot on the Lucky Mojo site and the forum, but didn't see a step-by-step trick. I looked through the spell kits, as well as the free magic spell section. I think I should use the separation products, but I'm not sure what other products I need or what to do with any of the products. If you can suggest a trick or point me in a direction to find a trick I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Cool Beans

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello Cool Beans,

Have you done any readings on this situation? I'd start with that. But one thing you could try first is to do a skull candle on the spell with the husband, using a white skull candle and using Influence, Clarity and Do As I Say oils to influence his thoughts into thinking the divorce is the best plan for everyone involved.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-do-as-i-say.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

You could sprinkle the candle with calamus root chips and around the candle for a dominating edge:

http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

If you want to ask more questions about skull candles, kindly ask under this subforum (which also has a lot of helpful info):

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

So, that's one way you could go, but I'd emphasize that a reading would be a good first step.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes