Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell Work to Attract Great New Neighbors

Chagrinedgirl
Spell Work to Attract Great New Neighbors

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 pm

There's a house right behind ours that's a rental, and seems to draw in jerks of one type or another. The current tenants are moving out soon, and I was wondering if there is something I can do to help make sure the new ones are decent, even though it isn't my house. I can access the front of the house and the backyard, but not inside unfortunately, since it no doubt needs a serious cleansing.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Drawing In Decent Neighbors

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 pm

You are right, the first thing you would want to do is clean the house. You could lay down some sugar on the front stoop to draw in a sweet neighbor and you could also use Attraction products along with a specific petition to attract the right kind of neighbor.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Chagrinedgirl
Re: Drawing In Decent Neighbors

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Thanks Miss Bri!
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Mariaclh

Spell work to attract great new neighbors

Unread post by Mariaclh » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a powerful spell to attract great new neighbors. Any suggestions?

NotDorianGray

Re: Need a spell to attract a great new neighbor.

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Write down on a petition paper all the qualities you want in a new neighbour. Burn a candle dressed with attraction oil and peaceful home oil over the petition, then bury the wax remains and petition on the property you want the neighbours to move into.

Alternatively, you could try a honey jar to sweeten the right kind of people to the area.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Need spell to attract great new neighbors.

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 am

Here is the LMC page dedicated to Attraction, the spiritual supplies, and free spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Look it over and I am sure you will find something useful!

good luck,
Bri

maduro01

I Want A Sexy Gay/Bi-Sexual Next Door Neighbor

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 am

Hello all,

My next door neighbor is getting evicted and I would love for a masculine gay/bi-sexual man who will have eyes for me to move in next door. I am only looking for something sexual. I am curious as to how I can help make this happen.

Is there any type of powder I should lay at the door or any other type of spellwork that I can involve?

Thanks in advance :)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: I Want A Sexy Gay/Bi-Sexual Next Door Neighbor

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 am

You could work an Attraction kit for that purpose since it's pretty flexible as to what it can be used to attract.

Also, back up the work in the physical by posting notices of that apartment for rent in any of the gay areas of your city (if such exists), or otherwise in an area where the community will see it. Dust those notices with Attraction powder that you've prayed your specific intents over.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Some of the gay-target oils and powders can tailor your work. Examples are Q, Lavender Love Drops, and the appropriate Follow Me.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 pm

The Attraction kit mixed with one of the gay-oriented condition oils would work wonderfully for this. Word your petition to attract the neighbor and work it from that angle.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Right now, maintenance just finished sanding the floor. I don't know if a new tenant has been placed at the apartment. Nonetheless, I have been putting down catnip, safflower and Lavender Love Powder until my attraction kit arrives.

Is there a vigil candle I can burn at the door step of the apartment?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

sunnyone

Help to get decent neighbors in an abandoned property.

Unread post by sunnyone » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:39 am

There is an abandoned property from a foreclosure next to ours that I found out is going to auction in 2 days (yikes, I know). The once beautiful neighborhood has become a hotbed for "slumlords" that tend to put in unsavory renters that are ruining the neighborhood in a multitude of ways. I'm concerned because this property shares a common yard and we do not have the $ to put up a fence. Is there anything I can do, such as put something under the steps, etc, that will keep away this type of buyer and attract a wonderful set of neighbors that will not only be great neighbors, but will take care of their property? According to the records, the bank is NOT going to fight to take back the property and will let it go to the highest bidder. Wish I had the cash to purchase it, but I don't.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Help to get decent neighbors in an abandoned property.

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:08 am

The Attraction Spell kit can be used to help the neighbors taht you desire to the property next to yours. I'd also sprinkle Peace Water on the property to ensure that only people with peaceful and friendly intentions move in.

Attraction spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Peace Water: http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Winter Sun

Unread post by Winter Sun » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 am

The more benevolence and peace you can channel into it, the better. Even the unawake will sense it on a subconscious level(or so my experience says) and you will get good neighbors.

Personally, I love abandoned places, as they call to me to bring them to their full potential.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 am

sunnyone wrote:There is an abandoned property from a foreclosure next to ours that I found out is going to auction in 2 days (yikes, I know). The once beautiful neighborhood has become a hotbed for "slumlords" that tend to put in unsavory renters that are ruining the neighborhood in a multitude of ways. I'm concerned because this property shares a common yard and we do not have the $ to put up a fence. Is there anything I can do, such as put something under the steps, etc, that will keep away this type of buyer and attract a wonderful set of neighbors that will not only be great neighbors, but will take care of their property? According to the records, the bank is NOT going to fight to take back the property and will let it go to the highest bidder. Wish I had the cash to purchase it, but I don't.

An old time trick used for attracting sweet neighbors is to sprinkle sugar around the front of the house. It may draw some ants but they are considered messengers in hoodoo. While you sprinkle the sugar pray or speak your petition for getting good neighbors.
Blessings,
Bri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:52 am

I think it is going to call for more than thinking and channelling peace to bring in good neighbors. I think we all have those intentions but hoodoo does not operate this way.

Winter Sun wrote:The more benevolence and peace you can channel into it, the better. Even the unawake will sense it on a subconscious level(or so my experience says) and you will get good neighbors.

Personally, I love abandoned places, as they call to me to bring them to their full potential.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

zee

Trying to attract good neighbors

Unread post by zee » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Since I have been in contact with LM I try to think more creatively, and have learnt to not take anything that was just handed to me.
So now our next door neighbors are moving, for job reasons. thing is they were really nice people and our kids were close so all the kids in the equation (ours and theirs) are shattered...
I was consoling my little one and it occurred to me that I could perhaps do something to attract good neighbors, maybe even with kids that would be good friends..

so what can I do?

I thought of getting a picture of their house, some dirt from the house/garden, a petition on brown paper with my clear request and create a honey packet with attraction oil, and burn a candle dressed with attraction oil on it. Would this be effective... but if not what else?

Thanks,
Zee

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Trying to attract good neighbors

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:38 am

Sure, that sounds good. You could put some cedar in the packet also and bury the remains at the front door of their house. Or you could get the attraction spellkit, to work with a lodestone to accomplish your goal.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 am

Both great ideas...sounds like you're on the right track Zee! Let us know how it works out! Definitely bury something at the empty houses front door.

Svarthyndan: Great to see more Swedish practitioners on here! I am third generation Swedish with all of my elders coming directly from Sweden! Skal!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 am

Zee, I like your plan; but also, a ring of Hot Foot Powder or Banishing Powder around that honey jar, and maybe a ring of little purple candles -- in short, I am suggesting a variation on the Fiery Wall of Protection spell. In these tough times, it pays to work both sides of a situation whenever you can.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:59 am

Allow me to humbly ask: Why would Zee use banishing powder or hot foot powder??? She really liked the old neighbors and wants more like neighbors to take over the space. It seems counter-productive to me and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind clarifying for me! Thank you,

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 pm

I definitely think you are on the right track, Zee. Sprinkle some Attraction powder and Peace Water around the property and you're set.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Allow me to humbly ask: Why would Zee use banishing powder or hot foot powder??? She really liked the old neighbors and wants more like neighbors to take over the space.
Right -- And that's why I added my vote to the honey jar in the middle. BUT attraction work often needs to be strongly defended -- hence the use of "stay away" stuff outside the sweetening work to keep low-lifes out.

I hope that's clearer.

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Cedar oil on the doorknobs is an old-style way to attract good renters, leasers, or buyers to a property.
catherine yronwode

zee

Unread post by zee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 am

Thank you all so very much for your help... i am happy my overall iea found approval with you all...the attraction candle and honey packet goes up today. I do not have hot foot or banishing with me at this time, but do have FWP powder and oil...can i ring the candle with this instead ?

I did not know that cedar oil had this property either...dont have it either but looks like i need to put in another order at LM sometime soon.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:39 am

MissMichaele wrote: Right -- And that's why I added my vote to the honey jar in the middle. BUT attraction work often needs to be strongly defended -- hence the use of "stay away" stuff outside the sweetening work to keep low-lifes out.

I hope that's clearer.

Much! Thank you for that explanation!
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

vanessa

Unread post by vanessa » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 pm

hello, I'm bumping this thread because I have the same question about wanting to attract good neighbors. In response to the original post, what is a honey packet and how would you use it here?

-Vanessa

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:41 am

Vanessa, a honey packet is just a small, portable version of a sugar jar or honey jar -- you put the items in a piece of folded brown paper instead of a jar and try to get it where folks will walk over it as they approach the place. If it is made right, small and not legible, with just some cedar wood in it, you could, for instance, slip it under a door mat and when the place was cleaned and the door mat taken up, they'd think it was just a piece of litter. I have seen folks do a spell like this in a Juicy Fruit gum wrapper or sweet candle wrapper too, and just leave it as "litter" but it contains the trick -- in this case the cedar wood.

HER-CEA-WDCH
Cedar Wood Chips
$3.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

sunnyone

Unread post by sunnyone » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 am

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to update. I didn't have any Peace Water, but did use what I had on hand: holy water, Peaceful Home oil, and sugar - and a lot of prayers! It took a while, but this weekend a new family bought the house and moved in. I know it's too early to tell what they'll be like in the long run, but so far they seem very nice and cordial - a far cry from some of the people looking at it initially. :D

Thanks,
Sun

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 am

That's great news! Thanks for the update.
catherine yronwode

melly121

Bring in a New Neighbor my daughters age

Unread post by melly121 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 am

My daughter is 13 years old and she is the only child. We moved to an area where they are still building new houses, so lots of open lots. Unfortunately, we don't live close enough to her friends from school, so my daughter gets really lonely and bored especially during the summer months because she doesn’t have anyone to play with, friends are not freely able to stop by via their bike, because we are too far.

My Question: What can I do to bring in someone to our neighborhood who would be a good friend to my daughter? She is such a good child, I have no complaints, she is a model student in school and she is involved in volleyball, likes riding her bike, etc. She is just looking for someone her age that she can hang out with in our neighborhood.

Please help - Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Bring in a New Neighbor my daughters age

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 am

Attraction supplies are ideal for this situation. Light a vigil candle or a white candle dressed with the oil. Sprinkle some powder on the new houses and lots where houses will be built. Bathe your daughter with bath crystals and put some in her laundry so she will attract new friends.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:01 am

Link to Attraction products:

http://luckymojo.com/attraction.html

One of my fave oils; smells so good :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

melly121

Unread post by melly121 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 am

Thank you for the advice, I will be purchasing attraction supplies from Lucky Mojo soon.

Solipsomancer

Re: Spell work to attract great new neighbors

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Greetings:

Neighbors from hell are finally clearing out, fixing the house up to sell, getting rid of junk, etc. Took a few years, as some divinations had said, but I kept up the work.

New question is, how to clear the place of the dreck left behind? I know the repair work & redecorating being done can do a lot, but given a history of unmediated schizophrenia, domestic violence, drug abuse & child &animal abuse, I don't think paint & new countertops are enough. I plan on LOTS of salt, also Uncrossing, Banishing & Peaceful Home powders. Is it a good idea to do this while renovations go on? Do I need bigger guns, like Run Devil or Fiery Wall? Do I need to wait a bit before adding in the positive Attraction spells, honey jar, etc, to attract good people, perhaps til the For Sale sign actually goes up?

Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello, Solipsomancer
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
If this were me, I would do a complete cleansing with Chinese Wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
I would then follow with Tibetan Ghost Purging incense (to get rid of the residual negativity in the energy fields.
Then, follow with your plans. www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
Hope this helps!
And congrats, again!

Solipsomancer

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Solipsomancer
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
If this were me, I would do a complete cleansing with Chinese Wash http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
I would then follow with Tibetan Ghost Purging incense (to get rid of the residual negativity in the energy fields.
Then, follow with your plans. http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html
Hope this helps!
And congrats, again!
Thanks. However, this is a house next door, so I can't get inside. I need things I can do from outside, toss over a fence, scatter on the sidewalk. There will be candle work, but laying down some things on the property seems necessary. I might add some ammonia on the front path, as well as burning salt.

Any Saints that might lend their blessing to this?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Hello Solipsomancer,

You might try getting friendly to the next set of people that move in. Maybe give them a gift basket with some candles, that you can dress with blessing and peaceful home products before hand, or something like that. You could also take a picture of the house and use some of the Run Devil Run or other products like that and work the house by proxy some to. Not as good as getting inside the place but it is still something.

Peace~

Nathen

jubilee
Bringing in new neighbors

Unread post by jubilee » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:22 pm

There are a couple of houses that have recently been listed in my neighborhood. Does anyone have any suggestions for work I could do that would attract good and interesting neighbors? By "good" I guess I mean friendly, non-racist, and perhaps more liberal and artsy than our current demographic?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi, Jubileee,

YES! You can use attraction spells and be SPECIFIC in your petitions!!

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

And please read all of the posts above this one. Many fantastic spell ideas!

Wishing you the best

jubilee

Unread post by jubilee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:51 am

Thanks Miss Aida! And thank you for moving my post to this thread, not sure how I missed it the first time. Lots of great info, can't wait to put it into action :)

Quills

Problem Neighbor w/security camera

Unread post by Quills » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:33 am

I have some very problematic neighbors who have installed little cameras around the outside of their house, so I'm unable to sneakily lay down any tricks/powders, nor am I able to obtain any personal concerns. I don't feel confident doing a container spell without any personal concerns, and don't know how I can lay down any powders without being recorded by one of their cameras. I would love to hot-foot them out of the neighborhood and have some peaceful neighbors move in! Any suggestions?

Miss Aida
Re: Problem Neighbor w/security camera

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Hello, Quills,

Then I would not mess with laying tricks. I also have security cameras and I can see everything. I can see perfectly at night also (and the surrounding areas) from my computer screen.

I would stick to spells that you can do inside your home. And/Or have MISC light candles for you: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Your only other alternative is to follow them to another location and lay tricks by their car when they have left the car.

Wishing you the best with this

Quills

Re: Spell Work to Attract Great New Neighbors

Unread post by Quills » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Oops, somehow missed your reply here, and missed thanking you for the response. Thank you Miss Aida! :)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”