Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells About Children and ACF ACS ACYF BCS CPS CWS DFCS

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Spells About Children and ACF ACS ACYF BCS CPS CWS DFCS

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:20 am

Hello ArchAngel,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry you are having to deal with all this trouble. Yes you can absolutely create a honey jar that contains the names of your family members and these CPS workers, so they will be sweetened toward you, and you don't even have to use any herbs. The honey will do its job. You can read more about honey and sugar jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, if you scroll up through this thread (which is why I moved your post here), you'll find LOTS of other ideas for spellwork.

Good luck to you.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ArchAngel

Unread post by ArchAngel » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:09 am

I want to give an update on the situation. I printed out their pictures, and wrote their names om the back of the pictures. I wrote our family name around the paper (i chose white for "peace") as many times as possible. I wrote a petition and wrapped it around the pictures with everything I wanted to happen. I wrote that I wanted the CPS workers to sympathize with us, listen to me, take our side and leave us alone. All of this seemed to far fetched that I kinda doubted that it was possible when I did it. Then I poured over the honey, a lot of lavender buds to purify and bring peace to the situation, a lot of cayenne pepper so that the situation should become peaceful fast and also red bell pepper. I also rubbed a white candle in oil with crushed laurel bay leaves and more lavender buds. I prayed over my honey jar until the candle was burnt out, then I hid it on the top of my fridge so it could overlook the room without being noticed. I kinda just chose herbs based on availability and my gut feeling.
The day they came, they were in a super friendly mood, actually advised me to go to the police with these people who reported us as they have lied in their reports and even though they had set up 90 minutes of observation, they left within twenty minutes because it was so peaceful and tranquil in our home. I hardly could not believe it. They seemed so cold and distant earlier. Even my kids behaved like little angels :shock:
Now i want to do a honey jar on every situation, it really works.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Hello ArchAngel,

I am so glad for your success! May you have many more!

Peace~

Nathen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”