Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells About Children and ACF ACS ACYF BCS CPS CWS DFCS

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells About Children and ACF ACS ACYF BCS CPS CWS DFCS

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:20 am

Hello ArchAngel,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry you are having to deal with all this trouble. Yes you can absolutely create a honey jar that contains the names of your family members and these CPS workers, so they will be sweetened toward you, and you don't even have to use any herbs. The honey will do its job. You can read more about honey and sugar jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, if you scroll up through this thread (which is why I moved your post here), you'll find LOTS of other ideas for spellwork.

Good luck to you.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ArchAngel
Newly Registered

Unread post by ArchAngel » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:09 am

I want to give an update on the situation. I printed out their pictures, and wrote their names om the back of the pictures. I wrote our family name around the paper (i chose white for "peace") as many times as possible. I wrote a petition and wrapped it around the pictures with everything I wanted to happen. I wrote that I wanted the CPS workers to sympathize with us, listen to me, take our side and leave us alone. All of this seemed to far fetched that I kinda doubted that it was possible when I did it. Then I poured over the honey, a lot of lavender buds to purify and bring peace to the situation, a lot of cayenne pepper so that the situation should become peaceful fast and also red bell pepper. I also rubbed a white candle in oil with crushed laurel bay leaves and more lavender buds. I prayed over my honey jar until the candle was burnt out, then I hid it on the top of my fridge so it could overlook the room without being noticed. I kinda just chose herbs based on availability and my gut feeling.
The day they came, they were in a super friendly mood, actually advised me to go to the police with these people who reported us as they have lied in their reports and even though they had set up 90 minutes of observation, they left within twenty minutes because it was so peaceful and tranquil in our home. I hardly could not believe it. They seemed so cold and distant earlier. Even my kids behaved like little angels :shock:
Now i want to do a honey jar on every situation, it really works.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Hello ArchAngel,

I am so glad for your success! May you have many more!

Peace~

Nathen

RezzyLizzie

Unread post by RezzyLizzie » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:19 am

So I've had years of issues with my ex-husband. After a messy split that involved me running for my life and pressing felony assault charges against him for the abuse, which was traumatic for both myself and my son, I have finally won my freedom and safety for my son to be a kid. His father has tried to stop this at every turn, and wants custody of our son, and has promised me to contact anyone he can in order to have my son removed from my home. I'm in recovery for both PTSD from my marriage and for addiction, and have been clean and sober since 2011, years before I left my husband. After the man lit my son and I on fire in our car when we finally tried to escape, he was sentenced to a mere 4 year prison sentence, which I've had to fight to make stick by attending victim impact meetings and speaking, advocating, and never missing a court date.

After all this, and years of therapy for myself and my son, I thought everything was finally going well. I met a new man, he is wonderful and very loving. He is stable and kind. I have a job, I have a nice brick home with a big yard (needs cutting atm) and I am a hospice care worker for my mother after leaving my long time career of corrections when I left my ex-husband. I'm doing well. My son has killer grades, very few absences at school this semester, and is a giant kid, so he's obviously well fed.

But yesterday I got home from work to a note on my door from Texas CPS. Oh, yes. Texas. Someone, probably my ex-husband's family, turned me in as a neglectful parent. They stated they had not seen my son in years, and were afraid that I was using drugs and alcohol in his presence. My ex and his family promised to take whatever steps they could to get my son. I refuse to allow it, their home is a hot bed of incest, drug use, and physical abuse. Just no.

I don't even drink. At all. I have Crohn's disease. I can't drink. Ever.
I have many years of records of clean UAs (all in a lab setting, monitored, and voluntarily taken) from being in recovery for so long.

I have gotten some red bricks to crush for dust. Preparing to petition St Micheal. Also, when the social worker left the notice on my front door, she wrote her name, supervisors name, and both phone numbers on it. I have her signature! This is some unbelievably good luck. Its going straight into a honey jar. I'm also going through the process of scrubbing the crap outta my house just to be sure. I'm a clean freak as it is, but it can't hurt to clean more with Those People at your door.

We have a scheduled meeting with our caseworker on Monday at 3:30. She pulled my son out of class and spoke with him yesterday. She also spoke with the school staff. I'm not worried about what they have to say, either. I'm a quite active and attentive parent, and I've never had any issues with missing meetings or medications or anything like that with his school. If anything, the staff at his school is sick of me for scheduling meetings and being a helicopter mom.

What else can I do? And any idea how I can get to the source of the lie and file charges against them for a false report? (also I would like to have a bit of ::ahem::: magickal fun of my own. I earned it, and it's more than just in this case). Sorry for writing a book but I'm sure as you know this stuff can get quite complicated. All help is appreciated.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:22 pm

Hello RezzyLizzie,

First of all, congratulations to you for turning your life around and creating stability for yourself and your son! That is no small accomplishment, and speaks to your strength and grounding. You have my respect and admiration!

Second, I am so sorry to hear you are going through this drama. You had some very good luck in catching the signature of the CPS worker, and made the right choice to put them in a honey jar. Nicely done.

Since you have an imminent hearing date, I strongly suggest you send a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, where hundreds of people far and wide can pray for a successful outcome for you. It is a wonderful and free service, and will get that energy working for you immediately.
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

For help in getting revenge on a liar like your ex, please read this thread for advice:
curse-of-revenge-against-gossiper-back- ... ose%20liar

If you want to curse his life as retribution for the hell he has put you through, put him in a vinegar jar and burn black candles on it. You can read about how to construct that spell in the traditional manner here:
general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

It sounds like justifiable work to me, and I agree that you deserve it.

If you want the assistance of a professional rootworker to do this or other work for you, you can find ethical and qualified practitioners at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

My heart breaks for you and your son just reading about what he did to you both, and I wish you the very best of luck in succeeding with CPS and getting back at this horrible, horrible man. Please keep us posted on your success, and I will keep you and your darling boy in my prayers.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

RezzyLizzie

Unread post by RezzyLizzie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:23 am

The caseworker came and went, and as she left, she informed me that she will be closing the case due to "no findings of abuse."

Which is exactly as it is, and why I was so adamant about working fast when I found that she left her John Hancock on my doorstep (fool of a woman!)

The complainant stated that I was a hard drug user, which is quite untrue. I burned candles on the sweet jar overnight, and had *literally* the cleanest burn of any jar spell candle I've done in the history of ever.

No wax. No remnants of wax left on the jar lid from a single taper candle. Nothing. Not even a smut smear on the jar lid. Nothing.
It was as if it were never used to burn a candle upon, there was no wax left at all. I've never had that happen with any candle ever that I burnt, for spell work or otherwise.

It made me feel so confident knowing that when she came in the door I had prepared for her visit in every way I could. And then seeing how she was so easily dismissive of the accusations made against me after meeting me in person (as I knew she would be, I'm none of the things I was accused of being), and with the confidence that I had such an amazing result in my sweet jar, I knew I was in great shape.

Thanks for the killer advice, Miss Athena. Just wanted to drop a note and let you know how it went. When the caseworker calls to let me know the case is closed officially, I will quit burning candles in her, but not until then (even though I was told she will close the case, I have to see it for myself to stop working on her just to be absolutely sure). When i hear from her about that, I'll shoot a note and let you know how everything turned out with the sweet jars as well.

Thanks again for all the help. You guys are great.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello RezzyLizzie,

What wonderful news, and congratulations! There was no doubt that you were in the right, as your candle burn clearly showed. Well done.

Now if you want to exert a little pay-back on your ex, I wish you similar stellar results. You deserve justice all around.

Thank you for keeping us posted!

RezzyLizzie

Unread post by RezzyLizzie » Wed May 01, 2019 9:15 am

I also have an ::ahem:: shall we say, trump card, in the situation. Once I get notified of the official closing of the case, I will discuss this last bit. However, due to the extreme legal implications of what I have on record, this is something I need to sit on until the time is right. I need to hatch this egg, amd now I'm Mama Hen sitting on it.

It is a bit of information I gathered during the interview and it is also pertaining to a topic that was not only heavily discussed during the interview but one of the main reasons for said interview in the first place, which vastly infuriated me, and infringed upon my basic rights as a citizen.

Yes. So, that being said, sorry for the ambiguity but I'm not quite ready to "go to paper" with this (as we said in legalese when I was in law enforcement). The legal implications are vast and constitutional, and it affects us as a community, not just my son and myself. So needless to say... watch for updates on this. I will be posting more. And I will be calling for help. But I have to wait until the time is right.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 02, 2019 9:29 am

Hello RezzyLizzie,

It's always good to have your next steps mapped out as you do your work. No need to inform us or anyone else in advance. Keep your work to yourself (unless you need our advice on how to do it) and trust in your outcome.

You've got this. Good luck.

RezzyLizzie

Unread post by RezzyLizzie » Thu May 09, 2019 5:02 am

Thanks for the vote in confidence. I am confident about my abilities as a mother, a litigator and a witch. I'm much less confident in the intelligence of people, especially "those people" so to speak (even more so knowing how things are in those organizations with which I'm currently dealing).

I guess that is why I know I'll need help with this in the future. And I know that when I do, I can come here for any input or advice I may need magickally. I have for ages, and have always gotten solid, well sourced and reliable information from this forum. So thanks for all the help, even when you guys didn't know you were giving it. Which I suppose is the whole point of this forum. So way to go, y'all.

This has been my go-to first place when I need ideas or inspiration for my workings for almost 5 years, and I'm super glad. Thanks again.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”