• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am

Spells Against Gossiping Rude Haughty Cliqueish Co-Workers

Re: Protection/Peace for parent teacher conferences

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 am

Power supplies increase power, mastery, and self-esteem. Influence makes people see things your way in a subtle and gentle manner.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mister Lee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:23 am

If I can re-open an old thread: This is almost exactly my situation. My wife is a special ed teacher, and has one parent in particular who has decided my wife is her enemy, that my wife doesn't want to help her child (who, apparently, is far more functional than Mom gives him credit for). Any positive report on him becomes a reason for Mom to scream and curse (literally) that the teachers just want to deny him services and cut their caseload. She has a lawyer who sometimes comes to the planning meetings.

I've done a freezer spell on the mom just to keep parent/teacher night from becoming a scream-fest (no word yet on whether it worked), but i want to attack the problem from a positive direction, too. A honey jar seems like a good idea. I could just put her name and petition in a jar of honey, but I want to add some herbs/oils to give it some oomph, but I don't know exactly which ones. Looking at Mama Micki's suggestions, I don't see how power or mastery herbs would work in a honey jar, although I guess Influence herbs could be appropriate. I was considering Boss Fix, since a parent is sort of the boss of the classroom teachers - not directly, but they have a lot of control over the services their children receive.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716
Mister Lee

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:03 am

Hi Mister Lee,

I agree with Mama Micki in that the power and influence products would help a teacher.

Your wife can wear the power products when dealing with this woman, who sounds like a nightmare to me.
She more than likely is awful to the other moms as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

To learn more about herbs read, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" by Catherine Yronwode.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

The LM sells a honey jar kit for Boss Fix. It also sells one for Influence another's mind for any good purpose.

But if it were me, having to deal with this woman and her dramatics, sounds like a real chore.She gets in the way of your wife teaching other students and is a pain in the rear. Why not just go for the Three John Roots Jack Ball. Nobody would mess with your wife's authority wearing this powerful amulet.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mister Lee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:09 pm

There's a limit to what I can get my wife to agree to, and wearing a Jack Ball crosses the line. She comes from a "fluffy bunny", vaguely wicca, vaguely Secret of Attraction background. It was an accomplishment to get her to agree to the freezer spell and the honey jar! Now, if she sees results from those...
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716
Mister Lee

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Is your wife amenable to wearing perfumes and powders? She could wear Power and Crucible of Courage oils as perfumes when she's at work or around this woman. Also if you want to be sneaky about it, you can add a few drops of these oils to the laundry detergent so as she washes her clothes, she is dressed for success.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

serious help dealing with coworks and one leader?!

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:28 am

Hi guys I'm all new at this but I have faith that it all works plus a little desperate.

I just started my job like 5 weeks ago and everything was fine until I got into an altercation with "offline" (who is a step up in power from us production associates) for talking to me any kind of way. so I let her know I'll do what she wants me to do just don't talk to me any kind of way I'm not a little kid (23).

After that coworkers that I used to get along with started to take her side and she ("offline") started going to my coworkers, bad mouthing me every day and picking on me. now just about all coworkers don't like me. They talk about me, and try to say I think I'm hard (tougher than what I am), which isn't true. only time I'm any type of hostile is when I'm defending myself. Other than that I'm cool calm and collected nice bc I know what it feels like to be bullied and talked about.

I tried telling my boss and their boss but nothing is being done.

At this point I'm at my breaking point. I want to quit sometimes or flip and fight them for being petty childish and messing with me so much but I don't want to bc my two n a half lol kids depends on me to survive you know.

I looked at a freezer coworker spell. I'm going to try it at home to stop gossiping. I hope it works.

Is there anything else you guys suggest for me?? :?:
tabbyall4

Re: Spells Against Gossiping Rude Haughty Cliqueish Co-Workers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 pm

tabbyall4,

I hear you. A lot of work situations are like a henhouse, and all the old hens pick at the new hen until they feel they have her under their control. It is a harsh and sometimes cruel way to function, and no bosses like it, nor do they usually know it is going on.

This kind of gossipy and assertive behaviour on the part of long-time employees against newly hored workers increases employee turn-over as some people resist beng hazed or bullied that way and just leave. It also lowers morale and decreases productivity if the ones who are being hazed or bullied feel that they must stay with the job even though they are miserable; they become slower and slower in production as they feel increasingly depressed and unwanted.

Your are correct to work with Stop Gossip spiritual supplies. You might also add some Boss Fix and Potection to that. You can use te oils and blend them.

I also suggest that you purchase some Peace Water and put some in a purse-sized aomizr. You will need to shake it up before you pour it into the spray bottle so that you get some of both portions of it. It will naturally aeparate again. Then, ay time you want to use it, just shake it up and spray your area or the bathroom where everyone must go at one time or another. Pray Psalms 133 as you do so.

Finally, i suggest that you start a sugar jar or bowl on everyone. You can use packets or loose sugar. How to do this is described in full in the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett. For $9.00, tiis book is a bargain and gives you many tips and tricks to sweeten co-workers, family members, business people, and loved ones to you. For instance, making cookies with prepared sugar and bringing them to work is a great sneaky trick, and so is exchanging sugar packets in the break room. All of these things and more are explained in the book.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:25 am

Thank you for responding ms. Catherine. I'm going to do the freezer spell today as planned then the honey jar as you suggested. And order a peace one online. Also I wanted to ask what's a good spell for finding a better paying job but less work? I'm 4'11 3 months pregnant and this is the most hectic fast job ever I've hurt my shoulder lower back and hands pain working there but its me being able to provide for my babies and I right now. If you can help me with your own spell maybe I know your really good at this.
tabbyall4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Hello, Tabbyall4,

And welcome to the forum

Try these pages: www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

steady-work-mojo-bag-question-t4100.html

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money-business-jobs-finances-f36.html

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the best and congratulations on your baby!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:53 pm

tabbyall4, try some boss fix too -- at your present job, certainly, to make working conditions more bearable while you look for a better job. Keep some in reserve for your next job, too, just in case.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Thank you guys I ordered money, stop gossip and another oil I can't remember right now. But is there any spell I can homemade at home for getting this company to call me for an interview its a good position job and pays wayy more than what I'm making now. Also I did a freezer spell but I don't know if I did it correctly I wrote two things for stop gossip among coworkers towards me and well get along then folded the paper put it in a container poured honey on it then filled up with water put the top on a freeze it..is that okay?
tabbyall4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello, tabbyall4 ,

Well, that would be 2 different spells.

A freezer spell is to freeze a person or a situation out of your life.

A honey jar is to sweeten people to you.

So, no, this spell is not the way to go.

You can find how to do them in the honey jar subforum and in the freezer spell subforum.

For steady work, here's the page: www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Also, find steady work spells on the subforum also.

I had answered your last post and explained to you how to find the appropriate topics (for which you are seeking help) on the forum. I know it's a little complicated at first but, once you know how to use the search box, it'll be a breeze!!

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

client and coworker gossiping badmouthing

Unread postby kimmygirl » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Hello.
I have asked a question on this forum previous, and I received such great advice which I was about to act upon until a realization about my situation came up,so I decided to ask another question pertaining to the same issue.
I have made a upsetting discovery since I did post my last question , that not only my coworker is causing problems by talking about me gossiping, slandering me,but my client is playing along,when my client is just with me, she talks trash about the coworker,and tells me everything she says about me, when she is with the coworker she talks ill about me to her. the only difference is I don't engage nor respond when she starts in about her, I never respond, I ignore her.and despite the other girls ignorance,stupidity and lack of education, I never bad mouth her.
But I am getting very tired of it, :evil:
and I do not engage in gossip, slander or any mean and hateful silliness.These two almost cost me my job. and the higher ups did not believe me.
I am currently going to be looking for other employment because I literally have had enough, but in the meantime, and until then, is there some way I can shut these two mouths shut, and shift they're interest elsewhere than me that is not too complicated?
thank you all for the advice.
PS
we don't work in an office situation.
this is a home environment.
kimmygirl

Re: client and coworker gossiping badmouthing

Unread postby j82 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:30 pm

kimmygirl ,

I would still work with slippery elm and stop gossip to protect you from the gossip. To shut them up you can make a doll baby of them and stuff the mouth with alum which will pucker their mouths and make them unable to speak, or use two black candles and put alum on the mouth, poppy seeds on the head ( to confuse them) needles in the eyes . burn the candles for 7 days and dispose of in a river.
j82

Re: client and coworker gossiping badmouthing

Unread postby kimmygirl » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Thank you j82. .I'm definitely following through with this.I appreciate all of your help and expertise.
kimmygirl

Stop Gossip Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby Jema2014 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello everyone,
I've been having an extremely hard time at work as of late and have a very jealous, mean spirited coworker that has been borderline verbally abusive. To top it off my employer is pretty much gutless and is terrible at running a business!! I'm on my out because I know I can and will find something better :) Before I go to work I annoint myself with Crown of Success, Van Van, Prosperity, Crusable of Courage, Blessing and always Fiery Wall.
I want to purchase Steady Work oil to find steady employment, Boss Fix oil so I will be right by a new employer and would like to get Stop Gossip oil as well.
So my questions are..
Is Stop Gossip coercive in any way? I really don't want any coercive ANYTHING around me. How about Boss Fix...coercive??
Can Stop Gossip prevent back stabbing or back bitting before it starts??
Is there anything that you can recommend for people to NOT be jealous of you? I had a hard time with women being jealous prior to this before I graduated from school and would just like the childishness to stop!

I plan on praying to St. Joseph to help me find employment, and the right place this time!!
As well as prayer from The Crystal Silence League.

Look forward to your answers..

Blessings
Jema2014

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Hello, Jema2014 ,

I've moved your post to the subforum that deals with your query. Please read through the pages here for spell ideas.

Stop gossip isn't coercive but boss fix is somewhat.

And Stop gossip can prevent the back stabbing and all that you mentioned.

As far as jealousy, you can use Fiery Wall of Protection: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And wear protection amulets. Find them here along with other protection spells www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

They may not be as powerful to prevent jealousy but they can prevent you from being jinxed by the jealousy.

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Colleague from hell

Unread postby Michelle12 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:46 am

Hi Everyone
I am new to the forum I need some help and assistance new to all of this
I have been sitting and working beside the most horrible colleague you can get in each and every way it's like watching a drama I can see the baddie but no one else can I think in truth most people are scared of her but ah is just horrible she needs to get back what she dishes out what spell would be best and can I purchase it as a package this would be my first spell so I would need instructions thank you,

Michelle
Michelle12

Re: Colleague from hell

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:47 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

Thanks for joining the LMCCo Forum. Our topics are arranged by type of issue, so i have moved your question about dealing with your horrible co-worker into the section on co-workers. If you read the thread from the beginning, you will see many previous suggestions. If you still have questions, please just ask!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

there's a crew of "mean girls"at my job

Unread postby Temont » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:27 pm

As far as I know, they don't practice magic. I'm wondering what I can do for protection from them trying to attack me through management. They are constantly trying to go to management about me. It's been going on for a couple of years. Should I do a reversal or should I do a protection spell? What can I use?
Temont

Re: there's a crew of "mean girls"at my job

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Get a Fiery Wall of Protection mojo bag or a Hand of Fatima necklace or keychain. Then spread some Boss Fix and Stop Gossip around at work. Maybe a little Peace Water, too. You can find them all here:

And for good measure, you can compel your enemies to love you. Details here:

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:23 pm.
Reason: See administration

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:16 pm.

Unread postby j82 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Temont,

Work situations I like to use stop gossip as it protects you, slipery elm so it slips off you, poppy seed to confuse them, bay leaves in your shoes to hide the work you are doing. You can use this in a candle spell or wear them either way works. A honey jar will sweeten them to you as well.
j82

Unread postby Temont » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:11 am

Thank you!
Temont

annoying coworkers and pesky adversaries

Unread postby Hadassah » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:32 pm

Good Evening,
I am having difficulties dealing with coworkers who are bent on seeing me get in trouble and/or lose my job. I have tried unsuccessfully to get transferred to another location because I've had enough of the environment. I have supervisors who are unsupportive and quite undermining to me in full view of my coworkers. I am so sick of them trying to bully me and don't understand why they will not just let me be. In addition to all of this, I don't have support from my extended family and I feel as though there has to be some nasty rootwork that is being done to stop my overall progress. I work very hard because I have to live, but all of this is becoming unbearable. I don't want to quit my job, and/or run away from my responsibilities, but I don't feel I should have to suffer because of jealousy of any kind. I have been abused by loved onew who were operating from a place of greed, and people on my job know that I am dealing with many hardships. This has only made matters worse. I am concerned that one day, the pressures can get the best of me, and I am trying to avoid all this. Can you please offer some assistance? I truly have had enough, and I am tired of feeling overwhelmed and helpless.
Hadassah

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Hello, Hadassah ,

I have moved and merged your post o the correct subforum and thread.

Please don't post in obscure areas of the forum.

Anyway, there are 4 pages here with excellent spell ideas.

Please read through the pages. Afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I pray that all of these terrible co-workers just stop and leave you alone.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SuperStar06 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:18 pm

I'm in need of help. My lover and I met on the job about three years ago. After he left the company he kept In touch with a lady that I now work closely with. One day I told him some things that were going on and talked about them to him. This was suppose to be between us at least that's what I thought until one day one of my managers Rudley asked me out loud if I wanted to quit, the only person I told was him. Apparently he told the lady that I worked with about what I said about them and she obviously told my managers.. Needless to say the managers have not been as nice to me as they were when I began working in this dept. seven months ago. I also think he tells them things about us and he never admits it but I know he's lying. Other females that he worked with at my job sometimes pass by my desk giving me jealous looks I asked a few readers if he was involved with any ladies besides me but they all told me no. At this point I just want to break these ties of him talking to These ladies permanently because I do not want any of them in my personal business with him because right now it is effecting my job and damaging my working relationships with my coworkers. I did a freezer spell with stop the gossip but I need to know what other spells can I use to stop him from staying in touch with them. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
SuperStar06

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 am

Hello SuperStar06,

I'm very sorry you've having to deal with this. If you scroll up through this thread (that's why I moved your post over here) you'll find lots of spell ideas you can use against these co-workers. This thread should also be very helpful to you:

spells-to-stop-gossip-rumors-deception-from-family-friends-t4484.html

You could also do a beef tongue spell on all these gossipers by cutting a slit in the tongue, stuffing in a name paper for each person, then sewing the slit closed and freezing the whole thing. You can read more about beef tongue spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I'd also firmly tell this guy, if you're still dating him, to keep the private conversations that the two of you have private. Betraying your trust like that is not cool at all.

Good luck to you.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but please be aware that it's against forum rules to start new topics. In the future, please find the thread most relevant to your question by searching in the search box at the top right of the page, and posting at the end of it. Thanks!

If you have any other questions after you look through those pages I suggested, feel free to ask.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jojo123 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:18 am

There is this lady at my job (not on my team and does not work directly or indirectly with me), however apparently she is always minding my business based on another lady who also works in the same company (not on my team or directly or indirectly with me). I dont care for drama in the work place. So I would like help keeping her minding - not my business - but at the same time she keeps her Job. :D

Thank you!!!!
jojo123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello , jojo123 ,

God, I hate nosey people! Don't they have anything better to do than to worry about you??

Put her in a freezer spell.

The perform a Stop Gossip spell

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Then, put protections around you

here's a page on protection:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jojo123 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Thank you soooo much Miss Aida! And yes, I agree - apparently they don't have any business of their own! lol. Have a great weekend!
jojo123

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling