Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells Against Gossiping Rude Haughty Cliqueish Co-Workers

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells Against Gossiping Rude Haughty Cliqueish Co-Workers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 am

A thread full of great ideas and food for thought. Thank you all!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 am

yeah yeah yeah Conjureman psalm 37 is what i prayed when the enemies were against me 5 yrs ago same game different players this time my my my i read 64 and i tell you i could have had church by myself for the reveal of the spirit came upon me thank you my dad is a minister so he taught me how to pray and call the enemies one by one and name by name, i dusted the locker of the main enemy and put some down in front of her locker couldnt get it around her car she had left for lunch.
My Thanks to all of you for your help i will keep you informed and im putting in my order for some alum and hot foot oil and a honey jar

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 am

A few months ago I moved and as a result, switched jobs.
My boss and coworkers were sad to see me go, but never gave me a hard time about it.
I've recently visited the place I used to work and one of my former co-workers has been giving me a hard time.
When I worked at said place, this coworker was always very nice and friendly with me, but recently, she's become very difficult to interact with. She makes snide remarks regarding my job-switch and she's very stiff and short with me.
I also think she has been gossiping about me with some of the other people who work there.

Are there any quick/easy spells I could do to shut her mouth and get her off my back?
I try to give everyone a second chance, but time and again, she's just proved a rude and two-faced woman.

As usual, any help or advice is much appreciated.
-Daisy.
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 pm

The freezer spell looks promising.....Thank you Stars.
I haven't yet checked the Stop Gossip Work page yet, but I'm defenitely going to look into that.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:21 am

Stop gossip is particularly useful in the workplace, at school, and anywhere that you can get access to a bathroom that the gossipper uses. Apply Stop Gossip oil around the bathroom fixtures, or shake it up with Peace Water and spritz it in the bathroom. Smells good!
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 pm

As you lay out powders and dress with oils pray in the bathroom pray, "let the shit-talking stop!" ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Haha! That's a funny one Conjure. :)
Unfortunately, I don't have access to the bathroom of this woman's workplace.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Well you can still go with the previous spellwork mentioned above.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:38 pm

I think I'm going to try the Freezer/Ice Box spell because it seems to be the most appropriate kind of spell for my situation.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm

I tried the freezer spell and it worked! I am so thankful y'all could help me out.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 pm

I work for a non-profit organization for homeless vets. our office is very small, we only have 4 employees the rest that come in and out are homeless or Vets or Vets going through some sort of transition. We all get along fine with the exception of her. She is rude to the Veterans that come in and she is rude to her fellow co-workers and she is especially disrespectful to our assistant director of our office because he was chosen over her. when she is on thin ice she threatens that she is going to go to the labor board and tell them how we run our office ( which if you ask me it's not bad). However our Main director of our office doesn't want any chances for her to screw things up, so he won't fire her.

We're already starting a file for any misconduct, but I'm also looking for something, that I can do to either get her fired by magnifying her bad behaviour or for her to transition to another job. I do have a key to the office, so I can lay stuff down or dust things before she comes in to work.

All ideas are welcomed.
:twisted:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Stop Gossip and Hot Foot. It will keep her from talking and send her packing.

You can light a Stop Gossip Candle and burn it down on her picture while sprinkling Hot Foot powder where she we walk. Another idea would be to combine the work into a figure candle.

Take the figure candle and load it with her personal concern, carve her name and command, "Shut up and Go away!" Dress it with Stop Gossip Oil and Hot Foot Oil. Carve out her mouth and stuff with Alum and Red Peppers. Take pins and poke them into her mouth to keep the stuff packed in. Do this while telling her to shut her mouth and that if she speaks her mouth will burn.

Take some black thread and wrap it around her eyes and her hands. This will keep her from seeing your work and keep her from taking action against you guys. Light the candle and pray over it.

Sprinkle some Hot foot where she walks and off she goes!

Good luck.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:58 pm

I think I can definitely do the hot foot powder, but I have nosey roommates, so the candles will be disturbed and stuff. I'm actually hoping that I get my own place this summer.

Magus75

Unread post by Magus75 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 am

Hello, I am new to thus forum and new to Hoodoo, so please have patience.

I work with 2 people who are very close, women, and one is now the manager for the entire group. Although neither has been overtly hostile to me, I feel a "vibe" of distrust and exclusion. I am not included in many discussions whether business or personal, and just feel that something isn't completely "right".

Based on what I have read so far, I can't say a "boss fix" is needed here, but I am pretty convinced that some measures need to be taken to safeguard my job and deflect any malice. I was able to obtain a used water water bottle from one, and am working on a personal effect of the other...but have no idea what to do when this is accomplished.

I am hoping to ask your help with recommendations for moving forward.

Thank you....

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 am

Hi Magus75,

welcome to the Forum. There are a number of ways to work for your situation. Have you considered working a honey jar to keep the relationship between you and your co-workers running smoothly? You can read about honey jar spells in Miss Cat's on-line book on Hoodoo (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html). LM has a number of honey jar spell kits for job-related concerns (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar).

No doubt others will also have advice that can help you.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:20 am

I also feel a honey jar would be a good idea here. Add a bit of cinnamon powder to the candles you burn on the top of the jar. I've found that cinnamon works very well for drawing people to you in a work context. Boss Fix can be useful even if your bosses/colleagues don't exactly need fixing - it gives you a bit more control/an edge.

If there aren't exactly issues surrounding your position in the company, but you just want to feel more secure, I'd recommend John the Conqueror and Crown of Success products. Wear the oils on your person to work when you need a boost. Burn purple candles dressed with the oils on your petition paper, personal concern and your name card weekly. For luck, power and success.

When I need more 'co-operation' from people, I wear Commanding oil on myself, or use it to dress the candles I burn on my boss and colleagues.

Magus75

Unread post by Magus75 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:19 am

Thank you very much for the responses. I have a few questions. I have no literature yet on these rituals...can you recommend some reading for a newbie like me.

I don't have any oils (yet)...is there something I can prepare on my own in the interim?

How should I dispose of these materials and the jar, after use?

I'd be interested in your experiences with this method as well.

Best wishes,

M75

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 am

I don't get it SOME women not all mainly women that work is proffessional jobs tend to get defensive around me not all but allot is there anything spiritual I can do to balance this imbalance that is happening I don't ever want to change for anyone else but it gets annoying when SOME women and certain men are looking for an argument with you for no apparently reason.

A few weeks ago I did have an egg cleansing of the body followed by an protective herb bath. But I guess I need something else.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:39 pm

If the issue is envy, I find Rue to be a good cleanser and deterrent. LM sells a line of Rue products.

I don't recall exactly where I read on here, but dusting your hands with a little with cinnamon and sugar helps people treat you 'sweeter'. It isn't my idea, but I have used it and it works.

You may come off as too aggressive, so try to work on your people skills. There are a lot of self help books on that. Good luck!

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 am

Dust yourself with some Attraction powder while praying that people will be attracted to you. Dress yourself with some magnet or lodestone oil to draw people toward you with your personal magnetism.

Bathing with some Good Luck bath crystals or some drops of Special Oil No 20, washing yourself upward to draw friendly people toward you, that you will seem sweeten and lovable to others.

It is often a good idea to get a professional rootworker to do a reading if these problems prevails.

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Thats the thing Im not aggressive at all I don't make no eye contact with people if I do I smile Im respectful and not aggressive because I dont start any of the confusions its just people literally come up to me so I RESENT THE FACT you said i should work on my people skills because Im fine the way I am this occurance only happened a few weeks ago intensely thats why I was concerned Im not aggressive at all thats a wrong judgement just by my typing I felt that comment was very harsh concidering this is only one question on this matter.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 pm

You originally stated:
Artaynia wrote:I don't get it SOME women not all mainly women that work is proffessional jobs tend to get defensive around me not all but allot is there anything spiritual I can do to balance this imbalance that is happening I don't ever want to change for anyone else but it gets annoying when SOME women and certain men are looking for an argument with you for no apparently reason.
Now you state that this only happened once a few weeks ago? That is an entirely different story.

I meant no offense by suggesting you try working on your people skills as that is something I try to do also on a daily basis and it has helped me a lot. Good luck to you.

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:32 am

I thought I deleted that you wasn't suppose to read that.

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:08 am

I didn't mean to sound aggressive but I understand where your coming from.

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:38 am

By the way this isnt an entire different story just had to state that.

imjewell

Unread post by imjewell » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 am

Dear Artaynia,

I'm seeing another possibility here. It seems that attraction alone is not the problem. you are already attracting attention. Bright, fiery attention is slamming into you like an asteroid. What you want is something sweet and gentle like moonbeams. I'm wondering what would happen if you dressed yourself lightly with Rose Essential Oil (available at LM under Dressing and Annointing Oils) combined with a few drops of Jasmine and specifally prayed to attract "tender affection." This is a pure, high form of love--not the earthy, sexy kind. You would have to leave off any exotic, provocative scents that you may be used to wearing (just while you are out and about with business associates) and, since essential oils do not last long, you would have to reapply often, praying your intention each time. Commercial artificially rose scented perfume is way too strong and will not have the same effect as natural Rose Essential Oil. May you be gently showered with the tenderest affection from everyone you meet. <3

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Buisiness associates what that suppose to mean? I mean if I go out to a shop or whatever the people in charge will get funny around me or people in a professional position that you would expect a certain character, I DO NOT wear provocative scents I don't know where you got that information from that's not what I'm about. But thanks for advice.

Once again I DO NOT WEAR provocative scents if you look in my history of questions I have never asked for PROVOCATIVE scents. smh.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Artaynia, imjewell was merely giving advice which included avoiding certain things. It isn't meant to be an attack against you. I am noticing that you've been getting rather defensive in this thread. Take a deep breath, you are on a public forum asking for advice and people are giving it, such is the nature of the interaction.

kittymojo

Unread post by kittymojo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:20 am

If anyone can suggest lm products and work advice for this I would greatly appreciate it. Here it goes, I will try to keep it short. I drive a truck and run team with my husband. We work for a large Ltl company so I don't know this co-workers name. I was in Texas at one of our terminals. A driver comes up and throws his hands up in the air at me and starts screaming. I can't understand what he his saying so I walk to see what's wrong. I still can't hear him for his truck running. He turns the truck off and says you can hear what I'm saying, move you are in my way, move with other words he was mumbling and rolling his eyes. My husband walks up he treats him completely different and my husband says I'm over dramatic and to shut up about it (very hurtful words). I've been driving 15 years with over million safe driving miles and I can hang with the other drivers but, because I'm female and a lot younger this man he thought he could just talk down to me. Double whammy when my husband did not defend me. I have took care of the mundane here but, nothing yet and don't know how to approach this on the rootwork level. Thanks for listening.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:46 am

Hi, you may want to check out this thread. It is about using High John the Conquerer but there is a post in there on the first page written by Dr E that addresses cultivating female power, especially on the job. I think you'll like it, or at least I did! good luck

high-john-the-conqueror-root-questions- ... tml#p29431

kittymojo

Unread post by kittymojo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:54 am

Thank you. That sounds really good. I will check that out. I'm not friends with everyone I work with but, I do try to be respectful of my co-workers and all people. I have bad days like everyone else but, I just go home scream in the pillow and move on. Instead of yelling back at him I just walked to my truck and lefted him their talking to himself. I was not going to lower my standards to raise his. I figured if he couldn't control his temper he couldn't control his reactions and I didn't want to be in his childish crossfire.

Ok I'm off my rambling (lol). Thanks for the reply. Have a good week.=^^=

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm a teacher. An unknown co-worker went to the principal and told the principal that I might be having an inappropriate relationship with a student. This accusation is completely false. I pride myself on having appropriate teacher-student relationships at all times in every way. I spoke with the principal today, and the whole thing is cleared up completely, but I'm still mad about it.

Is there any way I can do a conjure working to find out who made this anonymous accusation, or to have this person reveal themselves to me?

I would like to talk to them about this issue and express my anger that they didn't ask me about the issue first, before going to my principal.

Thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 pm

There is something troubling me about this post and it is hard for me to give information back to you. It is in the last sentence of your writing.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Is it me indicating I want to express my anger?
If so, I see that expressing anger about this situation probably wouldn't be constructive or even necessarily warranted.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:49 pm

No, it was not the anger.
Many people are angry and rightfully so with work environments that are a nightmare, gossip,etc. Yes, there are products for those conditions.
The concern I was referring to was, " ...they did not ask me about the issue first". (they are not required to because the child is more important) As a Teacher, you should know this, even if you did nothing wrong.
The full story was not there in the post.
There is a responsibility for the child to report anything. The child and the care of the child are the most important.
#1606 GA

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Ms. Lee,

You are correct that the child is the most important concern here.
I agree with that fully.

And yes, like you wrote, there is an element of this story I didn't share. The youth of concern is my step-son. I take my step-son to school (he attends where I teach). The colleague saw me get out of the car with him early in the morning and wasn't aware that I was his step-dad. The colleague wondered if something was awry with this and talked to the principal. My logical mind says that this colleague was doing the right thing, to be careful and put the child first.

But my feelings were hurt and angry that I would be seen in this way, as someone would do something harmful to someone else. It made me feel bad. But, as you say, the child is the main concern, and everything by the end of the day was cleared up. My partner (my step-son's mother) talked to the principal right away and made sure everyone knew what the situation was.

Thank you for helping me get clear.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 am

I understand. A Honey jar would be helpful. I would also recommend stop gossip products. Work with Boss Fix for the principle. It seems as though the situation has been cleared up; however, things (gossip and people being "ugly") come up all the time in any work place, and all of the items below will be very helpful.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Regular Uncrossing Baths like a 13 day herb bath would be very helpful:
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Lucky Mojo Protection (not Fiery Wall) Protection oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html This is one of my favorite pages in the entire Lucky Mojo site. Click on the links in red.

VanVan products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

I would also recommend a Crown of Success Spell kit for you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I hope this information is helpful. I'm glad the situation was cleared up. I can understand why your feelings were hurt. I'm also glad we are in agreement about the children and what is best for them.

Good luck!
#1606 GA

Joann Lee

Unread post by Joann Lee » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 am

St. Joseph the Worker is very helpful in job situations. A petition to him might help.

I recommend a St. Joseph candle, incense, oil. He can soothe over job problems.

You are a good worker and an honest person. You deserve your job and your pay.
HRCC Student #1730

RoseKlein

Unread post by RoseKlein » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:16 pm

I used to work with a woman that did nothing all day but spread gossip. I was close to my boss and believed that I was doing a good job as I was always being praised by him. last week I ended up in the emergency room with a panic attack and high blood pressure. When I returned to work the next day my boss wrote me up for two disciplinary actions that were untrue. When I refused to sign the warnings he said I had to resign which I did. I know that my co-worker had something to do with this action because they day before I had my panic attack I was on the phone with a client and told that person that I was stressed out due to the voluminous amount of work. This co-worker over heard my conversation and according to another co-worker the day that I was sick the gossiper told my boss what she over heard. I know that I can't do anything to get my job back but is there something I can do to this gossiper to send her back all of the trouble she has caused me? I want my revenge its the only therapy that will help me get over this. Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 am

Hi RoseKlein,

a combination of Stop Gossip and Reversing work might be adviseable in this case. The LM page on Reversing products has a great spell that could be adapted to your situation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html; look down the page for ''REVERSING FACEBOOK INSULTS WITH TWO MIRRORS IN A FLAKY PASTRY CRUST''

When you begin working in your next job, keep you things fixed in your favor from the start by working a Boss Fix Honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar. LM has one ready-made with everything you need.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

curious_cat

Unread post by curious_cat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:48 pm

How do you put more than one co-worker in the same stop gossip honey jar? Do you do a separate name paper for each person? Or do you write each person's name on the same paper once and cross their names once for each name? Or do you write something more general like "co-workers who speak ill of me at company name"?

Miss Benedikte

Unread post by Miss Benedikte » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:58 am

Hello curious_cat!

I think your questions are depending on if you have some of your co-workers personal concerns or not. If you got that you should use a seperate namepaper for each of them. (But it is maybe a practical question as well. Will they all fit in the bottle? ;) )

If you don't have any personal traces and don't know for sure which one of your coworkers is sticking out his/her tounge the most influencing others to gossip, it is maybe better to be more general to put them all in and write "co-workers" and company name and cross it with your own.

Good Luck!
Miss Benedikte

curious_cat

Unread post by curious_cat » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Thank you very much Miss Benedikte! I appreciate your quick answer!

Hula Honey

Unread post by Hula Honey » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm

I am going to use the Stop Gossip with one of my gossipy co-workers. I have access to her desk space (cubicle) and/or her half full water bottles (which are everywhere). Of course I would never put anything in her water! Should I use the left over water as her personal item or use a sample of her handwriting for the Stop Gossip?

Thank you!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Use as many personal concerns as you can get ahold of.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 am

How do I fight against envy?
I used to be pretty good friends with someone--or so I thought. We worked on a project, and I found out a lot of things about him that I dislike.
He is very insecure and immature about how to handle things (via text instead of calling, really now?). He thought I was trying to take over, when in reality I just wanted to make sure things ran smoothly...and they didn't, because he "had everything taken care of" at the end and didn't follow through fully. The event has actually been shrinking in support throughout the years thanks to this type of behavior.
At events unrelated to the project we worked on, unrelated to his field, and unrelated to anything he does, he eyed me with sheer envy as I was talking to leaders in an industry I am interested in. This dude hates my guts. I don't want his negative energy affecting my current and future success in any manner.

What products do you recommend?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:40 am

I would recommend that you do some cleansing work to cleanse yourself from his negativity.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I would work some cast off evil, and/or protection products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html

Also if you want you can do a freezer spell or even a mirror box to contain him, and have his energy go back to him.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:18 am

I have a couple of coworkers who are after the same promotion as I. The boss favors them over me. I am already working on the boss with a honey jar for this. Anyway, the two guys have that macho male attitude (sorry, don't mean to offend), and although they have way less seniority, the favoritism is causing them to quickly catch up to me in knowledge. They are also starting to act like they are better and smarter than me.

I would love very much to knock them down a few notches. Getting rid of them is also an option. I was thinking about hot foot, but need to figure out how to stealthily place the powder or oil since I'm rarely in the office alone. I looked at the punish the narcissist thread, but it doesn't really fit what I need for these pompous asses. A personal concern shouldn't be too hard to get (lint rollers are awesome ;) ). Thanks for your advice.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:21 am

Have you tried I Can, You Can't products? These are custom-made for your situation.

I'd only Hot Foot them if I were trying to permanently get rid of them. This may be a double-edged sword as God knows who you'd get as replacements.

Stop Gossip may also be useful here, but I'd start with ICYC and see what happens.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:31 pm

I can you can't is definitely great here.

I would also get a freezer jar going to hold them back.

You can also nail them down so that they cannot get ahead. Get their picture and take some yarn and wrap it around the rail road spike. Then take the railroad spike and nail it down somewhere they will never be able to locate it.

Ive also learned that molasses is great for slowing down others. I would add some confusion powder or poppy seeds and/or black mustard seeds as well.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 am

Thanks for the advice. I'll wait another day or so for this mercury retrograde to be over, to make sure that what I do, works right. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Reallymadmel

Unread post by Reallymadmel » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Hi there, I'm new to the forum. I've been doing candle spells for several years now. Mostly for peace in home life and bad situations with children's father. However this has been the first time that I've been forced to 'hotfoot' someone. I'm a manager in a pharmacy and work with a pharmacist. Normally there has been no huge problems. However over the past six months she has been causing so much trouble and ill feeling that the atmosphere has been awful, and I now dread going to work. If I show her that an error she has made, she takes this personally and doesnt talk for the rest of the week. This is a 40 yr old woman! There is a language barrier as she does have problems understanding sometimes and this causes further problems. She always reacts like this and is basically acting like a spoilt child. In the pharmacy environment you have to be so very careful and items go to wrong patients, or wrong records, yet if I bring this to her attention I'm the one that she takes this out on as she doesn't accept the responsibility when she checks this and puts out items ready for collection. She even places details on wrong patient records and altering prescriptions by hand for controlled items. I turned to hot foot powder and black candle spell which I did for seven days and also placed hot foot powder in front of her station daily ensuring that I walked backwards and recited that she should leave and get a new job. I've also used protection oil and powder whilst praying with psalm 51 to cleanse afterwards. How long does this take to work as I have never done this type of spell work? Any guidance and help would be very much appreciated. As I said I've now been desperate as now feeling so depressed and my staff are backing me up which has been a huge help and reassurance to me. Many thanks and blessings

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Don't count on her leaving; why should she when an incompetent employee like her has the manager (you) intimidated? Get some Essence of Bendover or at least some Commanding and start recording everything that she does. If she gets mad and won't speak, say "Excuse me, I asked you a question. Please answer." Be firm; don't let her get away with anything. If you don't, your pharmacy could lose its license or worse, someone could become seriously ill or die. If she can't do the job, you should fire her, not wait for her to leave.

You might also consider Crucible of Courage for yourself to be able to stand up to her, not feel ill when she's around.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Reallymadmel

Unread post by Reallymadmel » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:03 am

Hi many thanks for your quick reply. I will certainly purchase Crucible of courage as you suggested as really dreading going to work now. I'm a Opeartions manager so to speak. I have to over see that procedures are followed staff rotas and deliveries sent. Im not able to hire or fire. My boss has told me to ignore her as he has been involved in many meetings with previous managers who have left before I was offered the job. I just can't watch over her all day to ensure that she is not cutting corners or making mistakes, even when this happens and I point out I'm shunned and ignored as something she has stepped in. I'm still treating her the same, still talking and not changed anything at all in the way I treat her. I have even asked colleagues that have agreed that she is making life unbearable and do not know what you will walk into every day. I'm just doing my job trying to ensure that medicines go to correct patients and that correct procedures are followed to stop mistakes. Thank you for listening

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 am

You can still record her actions with as much detail as possible to back you up. You need to communicate to your boss that it is not just a personality conflict; there is a real danger of your pharmacy losing its license and being sued. You can start a honey jar for your boss or use Commanding, Boss Fix, or even Essence of Bendover if necessary.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

rose334

Unread post by rose334 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 am

Hello everyone,

i need some suggestions as to what spell to do or a ritual in this situation. My ex cowoker broke into my mail and facebook account - in such a way i can not legally prosecute her - but she had made it blatently obvious to me it was her and my ex boss - now they are dishing out details from my account on an online forum - again making it obvious it pertains to me, but they never mention my name. I feel like my guts are being pulled out, i am furious. Since i legally can not "punish" them yet, what can i do on the level of magic to maybe give them a taste of their own medicine, ofcourse ideally i would like it to be 10 times fold :), but ...

I already tried a freezer spell, it worked for a while, but they are at it again, so what are my options.

Thank you for all your suggestions in advance, all will be much appreciated!

6gonzales6

Unread post by 6gonzales6 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello All--

I'm in search of help with my shift supervisor, and his assistant, and a female supervisor.

This female has caused many, many problems in my five years with this company. She has recently been given more responsibility with certain tasks, and I have ended up in the office six time in the last two months for her lies. Her negative energy is unbearable.

I work in an environment where the placing of powders isn't possible because of surveillance cameras, and the office of the shift managers has many cameras also.

My goal is to have the shift manager and his assistant change their attitude towards me, and for the female to completely be removed from my job. If at all possible, I'd take all three of them removed from my job, as they stand in the way of any further career advancement for me.

I'm well paid and work for a good company, but I HATE going to work with these three people there.

PLEASE ADVISE...NEEDING AN ANSWER QUICKLY.

Thank you for your time

THANK YOU ST.JUDE FOR ALL HELP IN MY LIFE.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:07 pm

6gonzales6 --

To change the attitudes of the shift manager and his assistant:

1) Put them all in a sugar or honey jar spell. Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

2) Buy Peace Water and spritz it in the bathroom. FRead more here:

http://luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

3) Use a Boss Fix candle on the supervisor. Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

To drive away the female supervisor:

1) Use Hot Foot Oil instead of powder and smear it on places she might touch.

2) Burn Hot Foor candles on her at home where she will not see them.

3) Make a wax dollof her from soft wax with powdered chilli peppers in the feet, then slowly, a little bit at a time, soften, melt, and burn her feet off in the flame of a black jumbo candle dressed with Hot Foot Oil.
catherine yronwode

geauxtee

Unread post by geauxtee » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi!

I'm a teacher and I have parent teacher conferences coming up in a week. I'm nervous because I don't want any parents to become confrontational or angry with me. I do have one particular problem parent who is always unhappy with me and thinks I'm stupid. What magical oil or things could I do to protect me and ensure things go smoothly? I was going to cleanse the room with Peace water. I was also thinking of anointing myself with either Van Van oil or Crown of success. Any other suggestions?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”