Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells Against Gossiping Rude Haughty Cliqueish Co-Workers

Tolis

Spells Against Gossiping Rude Haughty Cliqueish Co-Workers

Unread post by Tolis » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:49 pm

There is one woman at my work, who bothers me.
How could I keep her away from me?

Thank you
Tolis

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I need some help

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Do a firey wall of protection spell kit. If you want to remove her totally from the job, then do a hot foot spell. In addition, please research the forum as similar situations have been discussed as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tolis

Re: I need some help

Unread post by Tolis » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:50 am

Thank you starsinthesky7,
Have a great day!
Tolis

Grace61

help to break apart 3 co-workers who turned on me

Unread post by Grace61 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 am

Hallo Forum,

I need to break up the relationship between three co- workers who unexpectedly turned against me. I've done the vinegar jar but it hasn't helped so far. I put vingear, cayenne, red chilly pepers, black pepper and papers with the names. After reading some messages in de forum, I wonder whether I should do a new one and add nails and a paper with my intention.

The three of them are having a few meetings alone in de coming weeks and two meetings with me. I've thought of putting hot foot in the room where they work but I cannot get hot foot wheren I live. Can I use a subsitute?

Is there anything else I coud do to break up, sour their work relationship? I really want them to have the quarrel of their lifetime.

Grace

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: help to choose the right spell

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 am

There are several methods employed for your desired outcome...have you searched the forum to name a few, black mustard seed and poppy seeds causes confusion and weakens enemies...
http://www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

I'd recreate a new vinegar jar. If it was the first jar you've ever created then it probably didn't work either due to lack of knowledge, or simply because you didn't have enough faith in the work.

Write out their name papers on three separate pieces of paper or on one that you've torn in three pieces. Put your command for them to fight crossing their names. Put their personal concern on the paper and wrap each individually around a red pepper. Put it in the bottle, toss in black pepper, red pepper flakes, nails, needles, sharp objects, poppy seeds for confusion, mustard seeds, pour in some squeezed lemon juice or vinegar or urine into it. Seal it up and shake that thing while cursing a storm up. Light a black candle on it dressed with break up oil. Everytime you want them to fight, shake that thing up, work on it daily, or work on tuesdays and saturdays.

The trick to a successful vinegar jar is keeping yourself concentrated on your objective the entire time. Pray over and speak to each ingredient, asking it to do its part in the overall goal. Keep yourself focused by constantly keeping your desire for them to fight coming out in speech or prayer.

If you do a search there are quite a bit of neat tricks we've all mentioned or read about how to acheive what you seek. Here's one link: to-cause-discord,-fights,-enmity--t3787.html
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Grace61

Unread post by Grace61 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks for your advice.

Bright Blessings

sunseer88

I want to jinx my co-worker

Unread post by sunseer88 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:48 pm

I have finally had enough.. my coworker has done the last straw today I found out some horrible things she said about me- horrible.. to other co-workers and others. That is enough. I have tried turning the other cheek...being patient. I idid reversing work on her but this is it.. I need to take her down (ok that sounds harsh).. I don't know much about crossing.. I have read some stuff on the LM site.. but is there anything I should start with.. I don't want to go right to D.U.M.E. beause unlike this person I am not cruel.. additionally, once one performs crossing work.. how long should the protection work follow,..days.. months..forever... Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: I want to jinx someone

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm

You can consider the crossing spell kit. I would do a cleansing and protection prior to and after. As for how often...it depends on the person and the situation.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

You should always be protecting and cleansing yourself. Just because someone isnt throwing magic your way per se doesnt mean you shouldnt be protecting yourself. Protection should always be used no matter what. You shouldnt wait until you are crossed up for that. Some people just have a negative energy to them.

I agree use the crossing spell kit. If you are feeling really mean then you can make a doll, and slightly singe her threw the fire, and torturing...bring her bad luck and so forth. You could work the doll with the crossing spell kit. However, the crossing spell kit is the best way to go in my opinion. If you know where she lives, you can bury the remains at her house.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 am

Any line of products like Crossing, Destruction, Damnation would be good for crossing up an individual. You can burn candles on their name/picture dressed in these oils while calling down your curses. You can sprinkle some powder in her path while calling out what you want done to her, or you can go all out with a crossing kit. If you want to keep her from talking include Stop Gossip in your work.

If this woman is a co-worker, perhaps simply hotfooting her out of your work and environment would be a better solution. Not only will she loose her job, but you'll remove her. Remember, crossing entials messing up someones life.

ablake

How to stop gossip?/difficult coworker

Unread post by ablake » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:08 pm

My niece and a coworker are up for a promotion. The coworker is an unapproachable mean snarky pain-in-the-a** who has worked at this company for 20 years and feels entitled to the promotion. My niece is half her age with a great work ethic and keeps her nose on the grindstone.

Understandably, the snarky p.i.t.a. is upset that my niece is being considered. Last Friday they were interviewed. Since then she has been going around spreading gossip about my niece trying to throw her under the bus. A dressed candle I lit for my niece on Sunday started turning black on top yesterday ..

Tomorrow my niece is dropping the red pepper packet spell from HHRM in this woman’s cube. We didn’t have any graveyard dirt so we substituted sulfur.

What other LM products can I use to stop this woman from giving my niece a hard time? Either way the promotion goes this woman Will give her grief.

T.I.A. (thanks in advance)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: How to stop gossip?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Stop Gossip products in combination with Reversal work would fit the bill. You can toss her into a mirror box if you want to make the reversing thorough and keep her from acting further, or work a candle spell.

There are various ways you can do the conjure but one way would be to take a figurine candle and dress it with Reversal and Stop Gossip, dust with the sachet powder, carve out the mouth and stuff with Slippery Elm and Red Peppers to make her slander burn in her mouth. Then bind her up in black string as you call for her tongue to be stilled and her words to turn on her. Binding her arms and feet would also keep her from taking action and make her powerless. Burn this candle with your prayers.

I would follow this up with a double action candle spell or a Reversible Candle dressed with the same oils.

Sprinkle a bit of the Stop Gossip in her cubicle and that should keep her from interfering.

As for the promotion, put the interviewer and person who makes the promotion decision in a honey jar.

Good luck!

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Alum is also used to stop gossip, and can be used as part of the wonderful advice already given by ConjureMan.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Definately. Alum is great to use.

You can also use Bitter Aloe Powder. There is actually a graveyard spell provided under the Aloe Powder listing that is a potent conjure involving the graveyard.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:44 am

If you have the time and inclination to work with a doll baby, you could make one, baptise it for this PITA, and then sew its mouth shut.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:37 am

Awesome advice guys.

My niece did not get the job. Four people total were interviewed. Next week they will annouce who did. It's odd but the candle that I lit for my niece burned black and left about 1/4 inch of wax at the bottom when it burned out yesterday. I knew then she wasn't going to get it. Something happened on Tuesday because it burned clear for 2 days before turning sooty and black.

Regardless, this PITA has harmed my niece's reputation with her gossip. We are going to put some of the above advice in play as this woman is still there and might soon be my niece's boss. If so, then perhaps Box Fix might be added to the list.

Muchas Gracias and Happy Hoodooing!

suzyparker

How to deal with someone who is completely unappreciative

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 06, 2010 9:58 am

I said I was going to let it go; but I've had enough. Once and for all. Out of all of the grief I've had in the past week, the one that angers me the most is this. I've worked with someone for over 10 years, I've done EVERYTHING for this person - professionally and personally. And he continues to acknowledge everyone else all the time. But not me, because we are friends. He spends a week in the hospital, his nurse gets a thank you card. He spends a week in another office, the associate he works with gets a thank you card. These people are doing the bare minimum for him because it's their jobs. I've gone above and beyond for years and all I get to hear is "should I send a card", "where would I buy a card". My evaluations are great; but for him to personally acknowledge me? NEVER. Because we are "friends".

Anyway, I'm sick of it. This one more than any of things that are annoying me. What do I do with this? Cut & Clear, Reversal for the way he makes me feel when he does this stuff? Any ideas???

sweetie

Re: How to deal with someone who is completely unappreciative

Unread post by sweetie » Thu May 06, 2010 11:37 am

Crown of Success would be my choice because it can make people notice you in a positive way.

Stop doing personal favors for this person. There must be something in the air because a few weeks ago I started having the same issue with someone. I chose to cut contact for a bit (which means taking a pay cut, since I also work for this person) It's a pain because because as underpaid as I was for my work, I was still paid-- but at least I have the time to work on some personal projects and it's worth it.

He's practically oozing appreciation for me right now, I plan to use some CoS before going back to work for him-- but right now I'm enjoying my little vacation :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 06, 2010 11:43 am

I agree with sweetie. Is this the same person that you were to wash out of your life? I think its time you made a decision...'cause its hurting you and from your post, he doesn't seem to get the picture. cat talks about this in her cut and clear page. Have you read it?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 06, 2010 12:04 pm

This is unbelievable. I found a pack of Bend Over in my desk and tossed in the four corners. Within AN HOUR, I got an apology and was told I'm the greatest thing ever, without any fuss on my part. I think a little domination is what's needed with this particular speciman.

I feel so great. I was ready to give up on my work altogether. This little trick has given me new hope. Maybe the simple stuff is all you need some tmies.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu May 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Have you expressed how you feel to this person? Sometimes people honestly do not know that by not doing something they are hurting you. You might try clarity, mercury, archangel gabriel to support a real heart to heart!

as for something in the air-- well,we are still in mercury retrograde, so communications are likely to be misunderstood and old issues can surface.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Honestly, our situation is just that we've been around each other forever and he's spoiled by me. Plain and simple. Hardly the worst situation in my life; but annoying because it's pointless. He's a very headstrong person and if I told him he upsets me, he would be flattered; so it's better to use so domination with someone like that.

I'm starting to think I may use domination with my love interest, too.

Maybe these boys needs a little rough love once in a while

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 06, 2010 1:59 pm

There you go...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Is he your friend with cancer? If so actions like Reversing may not be a good idea. While I certainly am not saying that you are excused from common decency if you are ill, it doesn't bode well to throw more unto an already overburdened camel.

Take the high road and either cut and clear or work a honey jar to sweeten him to you.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri May 07, 2010 2:36 pm

someone else. my friend with cancer is doing a LOT better. Still working blessings, etc for him. This friend, he gets on my nerves too, but he's a good guy too

I've just been wiggy lately, some I'm doing some tranquility work on myself.

I realize it can't be all my friends, my sweetheart, etc. it's me in a cranky mood

I need to GET OVER IT

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat May 08, 2010 9:45 am

It is mercury retrograde so you may well be right-- the person who needs to understand the communication is YOU. And also it is easy for misunderstandings to happen during this time. tranquility work seems a great route to go down!

hapinys

co worker

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 am

Everywhere u go there's always this ONE CO-WORKER that's horrible. I don't really have time to do spells because I'm not home that much. Any ideas on candles, oils 2 rub on her/her car door, or something. I wanna get her away from me!!! Maybe even fired or have problems with the boss!!!! Help!!

butchcomer
Re: co worker

Unread post by butchcomer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 am

You can cause somebody lots of problems if you wish, but there are other options. You can turn her to your side by sweetening this person up. Who knows you may end up with an ally instead of an enemy! You say you want to "Get her away from me!" so if that is the case, check out LM's Banishing products. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 am

I know 2 sweeten someone u have 2 use the honey jar, being that I may not b able to burna a candle on mon wed fri all the time, how else can I sweeten her 2 my liking?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:32 am

A similar situation was discussed here in the forum. Have you had a reading on this situation?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 am

hapinys wrote:I know 2 sweeten someone u have 2 use the honey jar, being that I may not b able to burna a candle on mon wed fri all the time, how else can I sweeten her 2 my liking?

hapinys wrote:I wanna get her away from me!!! Maybe even fired or have problems with the boss!!!! Help!!

Well, what do you want, to sweeten this person or drive them off?

If you want to get rid of them, skip the banishing and go with Hot Foot powder, sprinkle it around her car door where she has to walk in it as you call her name, don't forget to cleans yourself after.

If you want to sweeten her, make the time for a honey jar, buy the Boss Fix honey jar kit LM sells, you do not have to burn a candle every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, thats for love, you can burn one on a Wednesday and of course it doesn't have to be a whole candle, you can burn a six inch candle in sections, one a week for seven weeks then prepare another..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 am

A trick that I've found drives a wedge between a problem employee and the boss(es), is put the problem and the boss into a vinegar jar together with some very peppery ingredients. That combined with your Hot Foot work should be pretty effective. And I would definitely be doing a Boss Fix honey jar on the boss and yourself.

Of course, you could also just try modifying the employees behavior through sweetening, binding, etc.

You may want to get a reading to see which approach is more appropriate.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:44 am

What r other alternatives 2 burning the candles if I'm not home 2 do them. Sometimes I'm not home for 2-3 days n a row. I would like 2 sweeten the boss 2 me and just cause strife between them. I want her and the boss 2 like/b sweet to me but her & the boss 2 have problems.. How's that??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 am

You can use sugar in the jar instead of honey, and shake it to work it on days you cannot light a candle (shaking it daily, or even several times daily, until you get some good forward movement would be ideal). If you're using sugar, and not honey which can leak, you could actually keep a small fixed jar in your desk at work, or in your purse/briefcase, or in your car, etc.

A vinegar jar wouldn't be as portable since the vinegar seems to always leak. You could do a Inflammatory Confusion bottle instead using only dry ingredients with the boss and the employee. Then that bottle would also be easily portable. That would be a good one to keep at work (if you actually have a desk all to yourself), as you could shake it whenever the boss and that employee would likely be together.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 am

So burn the candles on days I can and shake on days I cannot. Do I wipe the wax off when I'm taking the jar with me, otherwise it may fly off while I'm shaking it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 am

Use tealights so that there won't be a buildup, though realize you won't really get signs from the wax in that fashion either. However, it will keep things neat for your portable work. Tuesdays and Saturdays would be good days to burn candles on your Inflammatory jar for the employee and the boss. M-W-F-Sunday are good days for the sweet jar.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:03 pm

What herbs and oils should i use for this jar? I have all kinds of love herbs and love oils only, like come to me, follow me, love me, hyssop, spikenard, catnip, rose petals, etc. and whatg color candles, i only have pink and red. I was obviously working a previous jar for love. lol.
Thx

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 am

hapinys wrote:What herbs and oils should i use for this jar? I have all kinds of love herbs and love oils only, like come to me, follow me, love me, hyssop, spikenard, catnip, rose petals, etc. and whatg color candles, i only have pink and red. I was obviously working a previous jar for love. lol.
Thx

None of those herbs or oils would be appropriate, simplify the matter and by the Boss Fix honey jar kit LuckyMojo sells here : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Ok great I will definetly do that. Now for the Boss Fix honey jar is that like to get possibly promoted, etc. or for her to just be nice. What EXACTLY is the honey jar suppose to do? I am looking for a promotion in hopefully 6 months - thats when i can transfer out to another preferably higher position. Like Asst Manager.

Thx : )

Also i read that for the boss fix honey jar - i can burn the cdl on wed. 1 time a week for 7 weeks then start over. Does start over mean buy another jar or just wipe the jar off of old wax and start burning candles again?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Help with spells for Work Situation

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:46 pm

I need my friends here in the forum objective advice. I have a major situation at work that affects my future. I have three meddlesome, ignorant, messy, low down people involved but it seems one is the culprit. A male who is a minster...I have tried sweetening, bend over and boss fix. I want him to trip on his own lies and to be affected by them. If he is exposed, than everyone else falls in place. I have asked LM to set a reversible on him and will probably do this in runs, if this one shows to be successful. Any additional suggestions? My mind is so cluttered right now I need your advice.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with spells for Work Situation

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Jwmcclin, very sorry to hear about your work situation. There was a "liars spell", Stars gave reference to originally posted by Conjureman about two days ago. I have not yet mastered the "links to posts" as you know and have been so kind and giving to me. (edited-- just checked..liars spell dealt with money)
There is also an amonia jar spell you have probably already seen, turning a situation around, which I am going to try, too for a similar situation.
I hope whatever you do you succeed in. You are one of the BEST, KINDEST,GIVING people in this forum, and I have tremendous respect and admiration for you.
Most Sincerely,
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:09 pm

I would put him in a vinegar jar with his superiors to sour their relationship, and make it easier to sow mistrust on behalf those who have the power to make him stop.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:48 pm

I have used the vinegar jar in several situations, my mind is just foggy right now. Thanks Devi... I have pictures of everyone involved...I didnt think to put him in there with his superiors...great great great

Triplethreat we help each other here ... my sentiments exactly with everyone...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:17 pm

I find working with Devil's Shoe String can really help to trip up someone who is working against you. You might consider adding that to your work.

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Hey jwmcclin,

May I suggest working with Judge Just/Justo Juez? If the main culprit is a minister, a person who is a servant of the Lord, then he/she is completely going against the teaching of the Lord if causing you trouble unjustly.
If anything, a simple prayer and a white candle may work wonders.
working-with-justo-juez-t3843s30.html
I understand you have candles burning at LM. You may want to consider having a Just Judge vigil candle lit for you, also. I have a good feeling about this, so please let us know how things are improving for you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Try the "spill his guts" spell here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Good luck! You are one of our best helpers here and i have faith in your complete victory.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks everyone for your support, I am working this situation from several angles; ConjureMan, I wear Devil Shoestring daily...it does give you a certain level of confidence when dealing with foolishness, good suggestion there flamethrower, that's one of the reasons I am so put off, a man supposingly a minister; and cat, thank you, you put a smile on my face and I felt a level of confidence after reading your post.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Again thanks everyone for the advice...the situation...(after a reading) has them arguing among themselves :lol: . But this one particular bastard is still bothering me. Its amazing that you learn a lot about people when the chips are spread around this way. I know this is also a learning phase for me both spiritually and professionally.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Yes indeed jwmcclin, (learning a lot about people "when the chips are down")-- and you will be the one standing -- Why? Because you play by the ethical ,right, professional and spiritual rules!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jesusnu

nasty, evil, lying coworkers

Unread post by jesusnu » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 am

my asm(assistant mgr) and my other staff members plotted together and went against me to my district manager, they told lies my asm wants my job as the manager, i moved her up when i went into that store as the manager i have done nothing but tried to help them all and i let them get away with a lot of things i didnt push and yesterday they tried to get me fired but god was with me so now its WAR i want to get rid of them especially my asm ASAP i want her gone what can i do all i have on hand right now is some hot foot powder from my breakup kit what can i use now to get this process going and what can i do to work on this district manager and the new one coming in in feb

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: nasty, evil, lying coworkers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:52 am

This type of situation has been discussed several times on the forum previously. If you search the archives a bit you should be able to find those threads, and get the info that is in them.

Mix the Hot Foot powder in with some salt and pepper so that the powder is not so obvious. Pray over it. Sprinkle it around the workers' desks that you want gone. Then go clean your hands very well with holy water or some such so that energy doesn't stay with you. Put all the people who are giving you trouble into a jar with the bosses name, and fill it up with vinegar or lemon juice, and some hot peppers, and a bunch of nails and glass etc. Shake that jar at least 3 times a day while calling out that the boss be soured to those trouble makers. Put yourself and the boss in a honey jar so that they will be sweet to you and favour you.

However, I would also get a reading and consultation with a rootworker to make sure the work you are doing is enough, or what else you may need to do to make sure that you get what you need. You can find a list of workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:04 am

Devi is correct jesusnu. I fully understand your situation, in my situation, the boss is one of the trouble makers... Start with the reading to see if the Hot Foot will be enough because sometimes more is needed.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Into that jar mentioned by Devi, I'd add some Alum to shut up their mouths so that every time they try to speak about you their words get tied up.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Good call, ConjureMan.

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 pm

thanks to all of you. what should i do if we share the same office and sit in the same chair at the computer can i maybe dust her locker or put it down around her car on the asphalt because i don't want to step in the powder or over it and am i praying the 23rd psalm, the lord prayer or should i say something like in the name of Jesus move this backstabber away from this job in the name of Jesus thanks again

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Exactly, I would put it where she comes in contact with it...the examples you gave are superb. How you petition is a personal choice but if you look at the website where the products are described, there are suggested psalms or prayers.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:50 pm

I would pray a Psalm of protection and justice instead of the Lords Prayer or the 23rd - both of which are gentle and loving. You need something with some bite to it. ConjureMan or one of the other mods can probably tell you a good Psalm to use.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah, I'm with Devi, the 23rd Psalm is great, but for works of justice, I'd go with something like the 37th or 35th Psalm, especially if people are being two-faced and talking ill of you. These two Psalms can be prayed for reversal work, vindication work, court case, stop gossip, or whenever you are up against others.

Another great one for Reversal or Stop Gossip work is the 64th Psalm "God will shoot them with arrows and suddenly they will be struck down. He will turn their own tongues against them and bring them to ruin;"

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 am

Thanks ConjureMan. I need to get out my Secrets of the Psalms again and get more familiar with all these great pieces of scripture. I love starting off my prayers from the heart with some written holy works. :)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”