Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Anosmia, Loss of Sense of Smell

MoonBreath
Spells and Prayers for Anosmia, Loss of Sense of Smell

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello everyone. I am putting my next order together and need advice on what to buy. My child got very sick a year and a half ago and lost her sense of smell. Then it came back. Then it went away. This went on back and forth until about 7 months ago when it went away and has not returned. I want to do a healing candle for her with special prayers to heal her and bring her sense of smell back. Smell is an important sense - like being able to smell something burning and knowing to look for a fire. She can't smell her perfume. She can't smell her favorite meal cooking. I have had wonderful success with the LM candles thus far, and I want my girl healed.

My question is : should I use a blue female candle ( for healing ) or a white skull candle ( since the sense of smell is in the head )?
I was thinking of anointing the candle with healing oil. What would be the best Psalm for bringing back smell? Any advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells and Prayers for Anosmia, Loss of Sense of Smell

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:58 am

There are several references to fragrance in the Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible. Here a few from the New International Version:

Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out.
The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fruit.
Until the day breaks, I will go to the mountain of myrrh and to the hill of incense.
How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!
Awake north wind, and come, south wind! Blow on my garden, that its fragrance may spread abroad.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:57 am

Thank you Mama Micki for the Scripture suggestions. I appreciate your help very much.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Update: My daughter's sense of smell came back tonight! She complained of a strange sensation in her nose, then about 45 minutes or so later, she could smell again. It was very sudden. In fact, all the smells hitting her at once gave her a horrible headache - but she is better now. She feels her ability to smell is better than before. We are so happy. :D

I never got around to ordering a candle ... I've just been praying. I've also been doing a lot of cleansing in the house with Chinese Wash and in the past week or so, have added incense afterwards. Plus, I have had her bathe in Epsom salt with Florida Water and a couple of drops of Chinese Wash maybe twice now. I've been adding a drop of Chinese Wash to our laundry too. Anyway, my prayers have been answered and my girl is able to smell again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Another idea came to me today, while looking over this thread, regarding the sense of smell.

In Judaism there is a special ceremony performed at the end of every Sabbath, to bring a person back from the realm of spirituality and into the beginning of the mundane work-week. This consists of opening a very pretty container (often made of silver) in which are kept a blend of fragrant spices and inhaling their aroma while saying a prayer to God who has made all the perfumes of the herbs and spices of the world. The name of the spice blend that is used in this little ritual is Besamim Spices. There is no one recipe for Besamim, and so every maker crafts his or her own blend, usually out of a standard set of popular aromatic ingredients. One of the very few "rules" about making Besamim Spices is that no added essential, synthetic, or articifial oil scents can be added. The spices themselves provide the fragrance, and when they cease to do so, they are scattered outdoors and fresh spices and herbs are placed in the container.

Besamim Spices entered hoodoo in a rather amusing way: Because many drug store proprietors of the early 20th century were Jews, and they sold Besamim Spices to their clients -- and Jews are reputed to be good in business --- so these spices, which had long been considered lucky, became more widely known to rootworkers as money-drawing and prosperity spices. In time, hoodoo workers who purchased Besamin blends from such drug stores took to calling them by names such as "Money Drawing Spices" or "Money Herb Blend." In keeping with our love of old-fashioned ways, we make and sell a traditional Jewish Besamim blend at Lucky Mojo, and market it under the hoodoo-centric name "MONEY HERBS MIXTURE." (We also label it as "Besamim," for any of our fellow wandering Jews who might drop by our online catalogue).

Now here is where this information can come in handy in a spiritual context -- and you don't have to be Jewish to appreciate it: The prayer we Jews speak while inhaling the scent of Besamim Spices is a thanksgiving to God for the ability to appreciate His creation through the sense of smell. Therefore, leaving aside the well-known potential these herbs have to attract money, i recommend that those who wish to preserve or enhance their sense of smell buy a packet of this mixture and use it -- not at the end of every Sabbath, but each and every day. Keep it in a lovely closed container and open it, then breathe deeply as you pray the little prayer that is written on the package. Your nose will exalt as these aromatic spices and herbs send a fragrant wake-up call to your brain!

http://www.herb-magic.com/money-herbs-mixture.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”