Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Cancer Carcinoma Sarcoma Leukemia

Miss Aida
Re: Spells and Prayers for Cancer Carcinoma Sarcoma Leukemia

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

Your mojo bag sounds good. You might also want to add healing oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Your bottle sounds great and I would add both the holy water and the peace water.

I would do away with the money house blessing. Because that is for a different purpose.

Concentrate on the cancer and making the family more at peace with this disease and recovery.

I understand that you want to pay for your bills, but, don't add this to your bottle.

Wishing your family the very best

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Thank you so much Ms Aida for your guidance & Wishes !

Thank you St Expedite !
Thank you St Michael !
Thank you Dr Hernandez !

Spookyredhead
Preparing For The Cancer Battle

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:59 am

Hello all!

2 weeks ago I brought my 46 year old husband to the ER with abdominal pain. Since that day he's had a foot of colon removed because of an abscess that was ready to blow and while that surgery was being performed the doctor spotted a large tumor that we have since learned is lymphoma.

My husband seems to have a major health issue about every 10 years or so..including a bout with lymphoma over 15 years ago. He's tired and worn from health battles. I'm scared because I' not seeing the fight in his eyes like usual. He's been so strong in the past. I need him to get mentally strong to beat this. He has to recover from the colon surgery before they will start the cancer treatment. I believe they are thinking the first week in November to start the chemo. This needs to happen quickly because his cancer in aggressive.

Because I'm not really able to run out and get supplies right now, I'm trying to work with what I have since his state of mind is my most pressing need. This is my thought, please give me advice to make this better:

White skull candle loaded with his personal concerns (hair from his head) and a petition paper asking for strength and his belief in success. I was going to carve across the forehead "I will bet this cancer!". Then rubbed with crucible of courage, healing, and crown of success oil. I was going to sprinkle with master of the woods (strength and mastery over adverse conditions), yarrow (courage), and rue (protection, cleansing, and health).

Also, I'm assembling photos of his departed ancestors to create a small alter to petition them for help. I was thinking white candles dressed with spirit guide oil and a glass of water.

The surgeon took photos of the tumor and has offered to show them to me on a number of occasions. I've squeamishly declined, but I'm wondering if her persistence is a sign? At our follow up with her on thursday I plan to ask her to email me a photo, then work with that photo to help get rid of the tumor. Any ideas on what to use with that photo? Blockbuster products??

Sorry for so many questions, I'm finally in a mental state my own self where I can do work on this issue.

Thank you for help!

Cassandra
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Hello, Spookyredhead ,

Oh My God, I am so very sorry.

Please, first and foremost, have the Crystal Silence League pray for him (it is free). Please do this immediately

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Now, I wouldn't do the blockbuster for this. Instead, if you could possibly do the pictures/x-rays with banishing products, it would be wonderful: http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

If you called Lucky Mojo and explained the situation, I am almost positive that they will get it out to you immediately.

All your other spell ideas are perfect.

Please keep tabs on the tumor. The pictures are necessary for you to get a grasp of the situation. So, ongoing photos are good.

My husband had cancer for many years. I busted my butt for him and I went through both physical as well as emotional hell. Nobody cared abut me. He got all of the attention, etc.

He finally died after battling this cancer (not the same as your husband's) and I was left with just exhaustion.

So, please PLEASE take care of yourself also. Crucible of courage for yourself also. Healing for yourself also.

and if you need to talk, we are here for you

I pray that all works out well for both your husband and yourself.

Spookyredhead

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Oh Miss Aida....thank you so much for your sensitive response. This has been such a punch in the gut and I can tell you know exactly where I'm coming from. I've been feeling so alone because no one I know really understands. Thank you for sharing your own personal experience!!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

hoodooTom

Spells and prayers for brain tumor

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:25 pm

My wife has glioblastoma brain cancer. Her tumor is back but is being told that surgery is not an option. They are trying a different chemo but it doesn't seem to be working..Is there anything that can be recommended. We have two small children 8 and 2 that we need to fight for.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:53 pm

Hello, hoodooTom ,

I am so very sorry.

Since your children are so young, I assume that your dear wife is also very young.

Please please have the Crystal Silence league pray for her (it's free) and please do this IMMEDIATELY:

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Here is also the Psalms:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Right now, I am looking at Psalms: 13; 49; 50; 67; 89; (and there are more. Just scroll them on the list that I gave you above)

Here are other thoughts:

www.luckymojo.com/candle-healing-miracle.html

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Now, Lucky Mojo has a 7-11 spell kit but there's not a direct link to it. So, please scroll this page: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Petition Dr. Hernandez to help with the doctor that they may be swift and skillful in their treatments.
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Saint Jude if things get really bad.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

St Rafael works with the sick

So, please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Also, please look at the pages on this thread for more ideas.

If you are Catholic, send me a PM and I will give you the Novena to God (9 day prayer).

Please keep us posted.

We pray for your wife. And especially for you because you are going through an emotional (as well as a physical) hell. As I have said over and over, people don't realize what those closest to the victims go through. We understand.

Praying for the both of you.

And praying that your lovely children have pace of mind

hoodooTom

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:57 am

I've done the crystal silence league prayer just now. I am currently burning Dr. Hernandez candles also. Thank you for your response.

hoodooTom

Unread post by hoodooTom » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Today it seems like my wife is having a harder time to talk. Slurs her speech unless she really really concentrates on what she wants to say.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”