Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Depression Anhedonia Melancholy Sadness

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Spells and Prayers for Depression Anhedonia Melancholy Sadness

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 am

Dear friend,

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with depression again. I understand your reluctance to take your meds but I urge you to take this up with your doc if you have misgivings about a particular medicine.

Listen, I understand about the horrible side effects thing -- as someone who has multiple autoimmune disorders I know all about weight gain and hair loss due to potent medications. But you've got to do what it takes to get well. Whatever hair you lose will grow back (mine did) and you can always lose weight (I did). The point is this: refusing necessary medication and treatments will only inhibit your efforts to get better. You won't be strong enough to address the spiritual aspects of your troubles until you attend to the physical.

God bless you and give you strength to get through this.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

passionflame

Unread post by passionflame » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi theusurper, I agree with CopperFox. I urge you to speak with your doctor about your concerns with the side effects. There are many different kinds of antidepressants, and a good doctor can help you find one that works for you and minimizes any side effects you might have. Not everyone who takes these medications necessarily has the same (or any) side effects. You can pray for San Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help guide your health care provider in finding the right treatment for you.

Speaking from personal experience (and from what I've seen with several friends), antidepressants helped me tremendously. I can sleep and eat regularly now, no longer have crippling anxiety, etc. My life is by no means perfect, but addressing some of these basic problems can strengthen you and free you to deal with spiritual and personal issues that contribute to your depression. God bless you and help you find wellness.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Today i was listening the Radio Show Program and Miss Cat said something that made me reflection on my problem. Thank you Miss Cat I think i needed to hear those words. I was losing strength and now i'll fight for what is mine.Before May 2012 i will have my dream come true.Thank you Miss Cat

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm

I am glad that what i said reached you. Stand strong and claim your victory.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:01 am

I know the side effects on the medications can be really intimidating, but don't let that affect you. I've been on psychiatric medication for a decade. It took 8 of those years to find the perfect medication for me. It does decrease my appetite a bit, but it does nothing near what the labels say it SHOULD do. Just try the medicine out. If it really is horrible, a good doctor will help you find another. It's a difficult process but you're strong and you can get through it. In the end, the result you get, having a calmer, stabler life, is worth it. Trust me. I've gone from the bottom and worked my way up to a place where I've never been happier!

Never give up hope and ALWAYS talk to St Dymphna. She's been my companion through all my struggles and I never would've done it without her.

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:14 am

Hi my daughter has a miscarriage when she was 16 yrs old. She is now 27 and has never been about to conceive.

She got married and her husband took her to doctors and they said nothing was wrong with him or her. They ended up divorcing because he cheated and got someone else pregnant. My daughter suffers from post traumatic stress disorder because of the miscarriage and still til this day takes meds for it.

She contacted me this morning crying and all upset because she had flash backs of her pushing her son out and they just walking away and I dont know what to do to help her. She wants a child so bad, both her sisters has children and I'm thinking she might feel left out.

Is there anything anointing or baths that she can do to maybe to help her conceive a child? She is always saying she wants to be a soccer mom lol. I just want to do something to help my child get over this pain and have a child.

Mzcee
Lovebird

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi Mzcess,

given how long-standing the issue is, I'd start by getting a reading with one of the members of the AIRR along with some magical coaching in order to ascertain what kind of work would be best suited to your daughter's situation. You can look through the many members on the AIRR site (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers) and choose one that you connect with after having read the different profiles. Given the kind of work you're describing, reading through the following page on their site might aid you in your choosing a worker http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ranquility.

That said, uncrossing and healing as well as 13-herb spiritual bath are all products you may want to look into.

Blessings and best of luck to both you and your daughter.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 pm

I agree with the above.

In addition, I think you should do some uncrossing work to remove any negativity and help her with any crossed conditions.

Next, I would work with Dr. Hernandez to point her to the right doctor to help her conceive.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

You may also want to look into this.
help-a-friend-to-get-pregnant--t13099.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

beebee22

Unread post by beebee22 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Sorry to hear about your depression. I hope you get it sorted soon and feel better. Always know that St Dymphna is with you. x

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 am

Healing spells... Hyssop bath? She sounds like she's in a very bad way. Looks further than that, looks like she may have a character trait problem. When it looks like it's out of your hands, better go for a professional healer!

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 am

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if someone can help me out- my mom is depressed and lonely, and I feel so badly about it. Here is some background info perhaps to why she is feeling that way:
She got married to my dad in 1976 only to lose him in April of 78 (killed in the line of duty). I was born in July of 78. I had a lovely childhood, She always made sure of it; she did date but only to be badly hurt by a con artist-this completely destroyed her trust in future relationships- with anyone......she is a 3x breast cancer survivor, and presently watches my 2 year old son 5 days a week. I know this can be a bit much for her, but now she has become depressed even more-main thing is that she doesn't go out of the house at all! She does not drive, and has things delivered sometimes or mostly waits for me to go places. Please don't take me wrong-She cares for my son as best a grandmother could and deserves whatever help I can be to her. But sometimes it gets too much for me-I am an only child, me and my husband both work full time, and I might be pregnant with a second child. She is upset over this and tells me what a bad decision maker me and my husband are. She constantly insults my husband,(I have posted about their quarrels before) and makes me feel now like I am a failure as a daughter and a mother-nothing is ever good enough for her, her house is very disorganized and she says how she is "always alone". I have tried talking to her, trying to get her to join groups or something to no avail. So I try to spend as much time with her as I can, it makes me exhausted(all the negative energy!) and is even putting a strain on my marriage. My husband says i ignore him, sometimes I feel like I should have never gotten married; I feel that if I am happy and live my life, it is making her miserable and I feel guilty. Please, what can I do? (Sorry for the long post :-( )

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Your first loyalty is to your husband and son; don't let your mother change that. Light an Adam and Eve candle for your marriage, or a white candle dressed with Adam and Eve oil.

Your mother should have a full medical exam and maybe a psychological one also, to make sure she does not have any health issues that are causing her to act this way. She needs to make some friends her own age, maybe at church, a senior center, or the Red Hat Club, and stop making you her whole life. Maybe a Road Opener for her would help, and a Peaceful Home honey jar to sweeten her up and encourage her to be nicer to you and her husband.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:06 pm

The word that hit me the most in your post is depression...espically how she never goes anywhere, that makes it worse. Wether or not she is is for a dr to diagnose, maybe she just needs counseling to get thru her past. I have dealt with a long depression and I suggest using healing/blessing/tranquility products. I have had much success with healing and tranquility. Maybe you could "make her a candle" dressed with healing/tranquility oils or herbs, or do a honey jar with those herbs/oils and use blessing oil for the candles. But please encourage her to get help to see a dr about what you feel is depression. A road opener vigil candle also helped me.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Thank you Mama Micki and Autumnflower-I greatly appreciate it!
~Blessings~

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Mama Micki and autumnalflower nailed this adivce.
Two words to add for you and your Mom-- Peace Water:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Works!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:45 am

You might also try working with St. Dymphna on behalf of your mother to heal her mind and emotions.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

madisonavenue
Newly Registered

Unread post by madisonavenue » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi. I'm new to these kind of forums. Theory be told I would rather ask my frieda but I feel like it has gotten to the point of inappropriate. So here's my story. I'd love to get advice. Or just tall to someone rly.

About a year an a half ago I was sexually assaulted by a guy who drugged me at a bar and then proceeded by following me to a restaurant I went to. Fortunately for me I was on my period at thr time and only got raped by one guy bc there were actually two guys who wanted to gang rape me until they got grossed out. They dumped me at my house after I freaked out n kept my jacket n purse. I've seen a psychiatrist and was put on anti depressants and sleeping pills. I had just started university at the time and did horribly during my first year.

Other stuff that happened shortly after the rape was my sister who moved out my mom was diagnosed with cancer n my uncle passed away. I lost the majority of my friends. I started weed I tried cocaine mushrooms extacsy n MDMA.

during this time a met a guy who I wasn't remotely interested in but wouldn't leave me alone. I started talking to him more bc I felt completely disconnected from my friends my family and even myself. One of the reasons y these guys managed to take advantage of me is because one of my BFF at the time ditched me at the bar and the next day I told her what happened in shock unable to know how to tame it and she was completely indifferent.

Anyway I hink I managed to get over the assault, but I started seeing this guy who knew what happened.

I stopped drugs even if I only did hard drugs once ach. But I dunno where to start to get my act back together

It was a disaster waiting to happen. He takes cocaine, acid, weed, drinks, sleeps around with gis n I didn't know about this until a bit later after I confessed being raped and started having feelings for him (we'd been talking for about 2 months Lmost everyday).

A year and a half later I'm still hooked n obsessed with him. I feel I've gone insane. We sleep together fight and he sleeps with other girls. N to be straight honest I don't even see what I see in him n e more. I actually feel sorry for him that his father o.d when he was a kid.

The worse is that he sleeps with me n cuddles and initiates things sometimes and I don't know why I'm still stuck on him. N I'm trying to move on finally but my self esteem has taken such a fall from last year I even have trouble doing that.

... I'm always depressed. My mess or psych didn't help n I feel so alone n ashamed about everything.

I dunno what to do. I really just need someone to talk to. I feel I've lost it

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:33 am

Honey, I'm so sorry for what's happened to you. There are some steps you can take:
1. Talk to your doctor about your depression/anxiety; he or she can make adjustments in your medication to help you feel better and get some sleep.

2. Please talk to someone about the rape. RAINN network is very good and their volunteers are always available by phone.

3. You should do some Blessing and Uncrossing work on yourself; either baths or some other form of personal cleansing and healing. If you can't do this for yourself, you should look at hiring a rootworker to do it for you: http://www.readersandrootworker.org

4. Post prayer requests for your situation at the Crystal Silence League. Hundreds of people will pray for you for free.

You deserve to heal. You deserve to live. Please do these things for yourself.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

madisonavenue
Newly Registered

Unread post by madisonavenue » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm

thanks, ive gotten in contact with a self help line who then directed me to a place near my house in order to see a psychologist as for baths ive been doing this for about 3 weeks now. it does help lol. i dont pray as i am not religious. however i am a firm believer that although much of what comes your way is beyond your control, how you react to it all and feel about it is entirely up to you.

ill keep posted here :). and see how the psychologist helps. made a list of motivations and values.

thank you for the reply. means a lot to me!! we all have downsides. just need to work our way through them i guess.. and follow through on your goals.

xx

pinksage

Unread post by pinksage » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

I've had some experience in this area & hope I can share some useful ideas.

Beyond seeking medical advice which can be costly there are some things a person can do.

1)Diet: Try to eliminate all stimulants(coffees, sugar, alcohol). Eliminate as much processed food as possible.
2)Take a good multivitamin, vitamin b complex (excellent for the nervous system), vitamin c(for adrenals), vit d or some form of sunshine & magnesium. There is a drink called "Natural Calm" & its amazing.
3)Get plenty of sleep & some form of exercise. I swear by exercise....it will boost your endorphins big time!
4)Meditate
5)Watch comedy movies & surround yourself with positive people.
6)Letting out a good cry in the shower is very cleansing.

There is a machine that is costly but does work on alpha brain ways. Its called "Alpha-Stim".

Its been over 3yrs since I've taken any meds. It is hard but there are things we can do alternatively.
This may sound lame but I find when I greet strangers or do random acts of kindness it improves my day. Maybe its because I'm taking the focus off myself by making someone else's day better which in turn makes my day better.

Hope that helps :)
Energy & intention is every but sometimes we need a little help along the way. Blessings~

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Thank you very much i feel much better but i take your advice to keep me from happening again. Thank you

dave 81

Unread post by dave 81 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 pm

I havent been happy with myself for quite some time. After battling depression for the last several years I'm now trying to take the postitve steps needed to be happy again. I plan on doing some healing work as well as a honey jar for myself; however, I've never made one and don't know where to begin. Most pages written on honey jars tend to be about how to sweeten someone to you. Is this the same way you would make one for yourself? Also, what would be some good herbs/ideas to use?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm

You can purchase a honey jar spell kit which comes with all the herbs, oils, and directions you need.

I think a king solomon wisdom honey jar would be appropriate for you. As it provides mental strength, courage, determination, and strong will.

A blessing spell kit may be appropriate for you as well as a john the conqueror spell kit.
www.luckymojo.com/products-blessing.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-john-the-conqueror.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#spellkits

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

I don't have the answer on this one, but I've contemplated the question and considered trying this. I am curious if this would work. I remember in one of the recent shows, someone (Doctor E?) incorporated some self-love work as part of a three-part love-spell. (If I remember correctly, the first part was letting go of the old lover, the second part was to work on loving yourself, the third part involved attracting new love).

I struggle with depression and anxiety on top of adhd. I can really pick myself apart and emotionally bludgeon myself into both panic and despair. I've wondered about this honey jar question as well as if I could burn a skull candle on myself, etc. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing answers here.

I remember cat recommending St. Dymphna as someone to work with regarding issues of mental health, and I did pick up some St. Dymphna oil when I visited the shop. I have recently ordered King Solomon Wisdom oil and Clarity oil and am looking forward to trying them.

I haven't tried the banishing products, but according to the site (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html) you can banish either people or conditions. (I'm not sure if depression would be considered a condition or not).

I have ordered the "cast off evil" oil and am hoping it may help with some aspects. (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html). I think I've heard it recommended on the show for addiction work, though I don't think I've heard it recommended for depression.

It's hard to know what to do when you're your own worst enemy. I can't hotfoot myself. ;) I'm looking forward to the responses to this thread.

update: while writing this - stars answered your question. Yay - sounds like it's a go on doing honey jars on oneself. :D thanks!
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 pm

I think you gave great recommendation GoodLuckNatalie

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 am

Maybe you can do some prosperity work on yourself. Just to gift yourself some good luck after a hard time..
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 pm

I have done a few honey jars for myself and for others that are targeted for myself or the person having me do them. They have worked wonderfully. You can make them general (or all-purpose) sweetening honey jars, or very specific single condition jars.

This has been discussed many times before and should come up in a search or if you read through our on-going honey jar general discussion;

honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

DaTriLLL1
Newly Registered

Unread post by DaTriLLL1 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:32 pm

I am at a time where I suffer severe depression and anger and lost all my creative drive in my work of music and art where I feel stuck and it doesn't help around me that all the people I know are in very negative situations adding their problems unto me especially family....
I need a life changing miracle where I can get a new path and start with some consistent. I currently don't know what else to do, I even thought about selling my soul to the Devil if such being exists...or just commiting suicide. I took pharmaceuticals such a cymbalta and abilify and it only worsened my depression in the past.
I don't know what to do...I tried "mainstream religion" such as christianity which I felt was very phony and wasn't me...I also tried Islam which had too many rules and I was in a mainly unsupportive Christian community, Buddhism seemed to worked but I was also lost since nobody around here was Buddhist and got distracted too easily...
I don't know what to do anymore, my life has been one of inconsistency especially due to my impatience and extreme negativity surrounded by growing up. I figured since I have so much blues in my heart and soul, I figure I might as well turn to hoodoo and maybe somebody might have some life changing advice or easy to do spells that require no money that I can permanately change my life and find my center and have a free flowing creative energy with more consistency. I hate feeling this depressed like I'm just emotionally psychically and mentally drained...I need something that can really uplift my spirit...I want to enjoy life and do great things!...I don't know what else to do! I don't want to shut down and break down to the lowest point where I end up hurting people than helping. Please help me! Please!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 03, 2012 12:40 pm

First of all, hoodoo is not a substitute for medical care or psychological help. Also, traditional hoodoo was originally practiced by mostly African-American Christians, so if you are uncomfortable with the Bible, praying the Psalms, asking God for help, etc. it may not be for you.

Start with a 13-herb bath to cleanse yourself anything from inside or outside yourself that is blocking you from achieving health and happiness. You may also use Cut and Clear to let go of the past. Follow up with Healing and Road Opener.

You might also work with St. Dymphna, who assists those with psychological conditions.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 03, 2012 12:41 pm

I'm going to leave any rootwork suggestions to those wiser than myself, but I would encourage you to reach out to the groups that exist to help people who feel the way you do. My family has always helped me to cope with my depression, but if that isn't an option for you, look into groups that can offer aid, support, and encouragement. Life can get better, but not if you aren't around to live it.

Go to the Crystal Silence League, post a free prayer request. The power of prayer from the fine folks at CSL can be remarkable. You certainly have my prayers.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php
Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Some have also had success using Rose of Crucifixion against depression.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

My mother has always been so unsettled and so unhappy. Always struggling with everything. She clearly pass those bad energies to us her kids. I am tired of seeing her like this.

Please help me help her. I don't know where to start but am willing to learn.

Suggest what to do to help her.

Thanks! :(
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Maybe she should get checked out first. A lot of issues can cause depression or states that look like depression. If she is depressed, it's nothing you did--it's a chemical thing. If it's medical as in physical and not mental illness, it may be fixable or at least manageable. She won't know until she gets a full workup, though.

I'd light a white candle for her and ask that she seeks help. If you don't have power of attorney over her that's about all you can do from where I sit.

Others may have more insight.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 31, 2012 8:27 pm

I think seeking medical attention is a great first step. You can petition Dr. José Gregorio Hernández, the saint called on when you want to be sure you get a thoroughly correct diagnosis.

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

dave 81

Unread post by dave 81 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:51 am

Soon after posting this, and after some research, I started working a honey jar on my situation. So far I'm quite impressed on the effects/results of it. I'd like to thank all who relpyed to this, and hope only good things come your way. Thank you.

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Please help me, my husband has suffered from depression since he was a kid, all through our 17 year marriage he's been insecure and at times has threatened suicide.

As i have stated in other posts he's just recently had an emotional affair with a girl he went to school with from 4th to 7th grade he said he's always been connected to her and in love with her but he's never told anyone because he was in an abusive household and her smile has always made him feel better...

so now 30 years later he says he felt I didn't love him and unappreciated and worthless and they found each other on facebook and started to flirt and things went from there very fast and he's in love. I say he's because she wasn't. she led him on, even down to he told me about her while we were still married (I thought) and living in the same home while on the other hand her husband lives here in Louisiana and she lives in Texas and they've been apart for a while but she didn't want her husband to know about him because she still wanted her husband.

She turned out to be one of the worst kind of people. she actually tried to kill me and set my husband up to kill our son. she wanted me and my boy out of the way.

the way she did this was my husband told her about my condition which I was hospitalized for a condition called TIA which the doctors told me upon release is that any stress can and will kill me. he also told her about my miscarried baby girl.

When we talked, she and I, she had me under the impression my husband had made up the whole relationship with her and that he was some psycho-stalker toward her. She also told me about the fact that he was never a thought to her other than a boy she knew in school ( \but she meant so much more to my husband because she was the only girl that was ever kind to him in his life) but she came back into his life and forced her way into it, became his girlfriend when he asked for friendship, and tore him all the way down.

I believe it started to sour from her end because when I had a mild heart attack behind all of this my husband wouldn't leave me in the hospital for her like hers did to her.

All the things i am typing came from her own mouth...she wanted to break up our marriage because of how hers went wrong.

While all of this was going on I stayed in prayer for both of them and didn't begin work for my husband and I until after they were over.

The problem is now my husband wants me to stand by him while he commits suicide...because he wants to love me the way he loves her and he doesn't know how.

I have had candles lit on LM alter started Tuesday they are

1 Cut and Clear Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-CUTA
1 Stay With Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-STAW
1 Follow Me Boy Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-FOLB
1 Healing Miracle Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-HEAL
1 Adam and Eve Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-ADAM
1 Come To Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-COME
1 Love Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-LOVE
1 Reconciliation Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-RECO
1 St. Expedite Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIC-SEXP

What can I add to this to take suicide out of this man's mind?

We have a 17 year old son who really needs his dad and of course I love and need my husband which is why I not only forgave him I've been helping him through his pain. Even through all of this he's never spent one night out of the house or on the sofa;we've been in the same home and bed. It's been pretty rough but we've never completely turned our backs on each-other.

Please help....

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Angel4decale I know we have helped out a lot with your son.

You must and have to seek treatment for your husband. Medical treatment is always recommended first. Please look into the suicide hotlines in your area.

Once he has done that, post back and there are recommendations that can be given.

Many prayers.
#1606 GA

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:56 pm

I will not lie, this is one of the most messed up situations I have ever read on here. I dont say that to insult, rather with the hope that my harsh words really shock you to see what you are really dealing with. You currently are caught up in the situatioh, please step back and look at it from an out side perspective. Now I get the heart wants what the heart wants but damn when does one draw the line. the husband left you for a kid he knew 20 years ago who then tried to kill you and your son and now you want to fix it why? yet you have not asked ONCE how to protect you? What is your priority? personally id let his mental self go its not my issue. But you want him so here we go with help., now remember you cant change a persons nature so if he is meant by God to be nuts he will be, secondly hoodoo does not take the place of a doctor which your husband clearly needs to see to deal with his depression, and anxious, murder thoughts. They have some great treatments available. Along with medicine and hoodoo i think you can vantage well. Now you need to get a fiery wall of protection spell kit to protect you, a st michael candle to burn and pray for protection.. id cleanse the home to uncross it using chinese floor wash. Break up jar on them to end this relationship. cut and clear on the husband when ready to let this kid go. and pray to saint dymphna for your husbands mental illness.. this is a cut and paste of the LM candle
Saint Dymphna glass novena candle, fixed
St. Dymphna is the Patron of victims of child sex abuse, incest, rape, and the mentally ill.
8" tall; green wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.

Id also really really really suggest a reading with an AIRR worker to figure out whats going on and whatelse should or could be done. Readings help us understand the situation from all aspects..... lastly please do not ignore the sound advice about seeking medical help, your husband needs it, regardless of your relationship, long term or short its what he needs to function in society.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 am

Thanks guys for answering my replies...I don't think you were too harsh and even if you are I'm asking for your help...I'm a very humble person and am very appreciative that you took you time to help with my problems.
I have tried to get him to get help and the suicide line told me about the coroners office but even they said they could only get involved if he was actually in the act...so my next question is, are their any products i could use that would make a person want to get help? I've already had a healing and cut and clear lit on Tuesday on him an the LM alter and I'm going to the local-catholic shop to get a st. michael candle and do a novena to get that started but she is out of our lives all together as I did a freezer spell on her and it worked so far, but to add extra protection I'm going to do all that's been suggested. I have also posted prayers on the csl that has helped tremendously, but when you said this was the most messed up situation you've heard of on here...I have to agree and tell you that you haven't heard it all...I know that it's something darker than human working here but because I've never used or seen dark magic I don't know exactly what it is or how to fight which is why I ask for advice and accept whatever you can give. Ill keep you posted after I get my reading, I've already spoken with my airr reader and we're setting up a time as he was kind of booked but he called out to me before so i thought I'd stick with him...but I want you guys to know your advice will not be wasted with me, and Thanks very much.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Now that I know that you have taken some of the most important steps, I am comfortible sharing some things with you.
The work you said you were doing is on. I also like j82's recommendations and wanted to say the same.
You could consider signing up for the Show tomorrow. I'll give you advice either way, but if you are going to sign up, lets wait until Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali and Marin Graves speak with you.

You are in my prayers.

Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks, very much. How do I signup for the show?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:25 pm

#1606 GA

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:radio-show-pre-call-id-august-12th,-2012-t20981.html

Here you go.
Ms. Tammi Lee, I messed up for the radio show I thought with this link I was supposed to copy a handle or something...what I mean is I thought that each of the moderators had a reference link so I copied what I thought was yours and answered the other questions accordingly and it ended up being for another person needing help. Is there anywhere that explains information about the radio show and the number I need to call for the next one once I can get my information in correctly? Thanks very much,

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:46 am

angel4decale --

if you look at the URL Tammie Lee provided to you, it was given on August 11 and was for signup for the August 12th, 2012 show -- see where it says "radio-show-pre-call-id-august-12th,-2012"?

Each week the sign-up URL changes because the date changes and we keep the shows together by week.

The upcoming show -- as i write this on Monday, August 13th, 2012 -- will be held on Sunday, August 19th, 2012.

You can easily find the URL for the upcoming week by going to the section of the Forum devoted to the radio show:

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-show-f30.html

The next week's show URL will always be titled with the date and will contain the date in its URL. Here is the URL for the August 19th, 2012 (next Sunday's) sign-up:

radio-show-pre-call-id-august-19th,-2012-t21144.html

When you get there you MUST read the first post in the week's thread, then follow instructions. The first post in each week's thread will tell you how to copy and paste the questionnaire into a reply window, and then will instruct you to fill in the replies to the questions.

Once your information is entered into the thread for that week, anyone can read it. If you are selected as a show guest, the radio show hosts and listeners will usually read it online, as Miss Tammie Lee reads it aloud for those who are following the show via an audio-only device.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

montecarlogirl87

Unread post by montecarlogirl87 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 pm

there is someone very dear to me that has recently fallen into some bad cycles and crowds and from comments they've made to me I feel they're thinking very negative, destructive things about themselves and they have even commented that they know they're having issues handling everything and the way they're feeling/acting is not appropriate, the comment "I don't even know if I'm me anymore" really concerned me :cry:

I want to do what I can to help them to make their way thru these bad thoughts/actions/feelings....a mental, emotional and spiritual healing...

would it be good to burn a white candle for them? what I had in mind was to carve their name into the candle, place their picture and name paper under it

I intend to dress the candle with Blessing, Healing, Protection and Cast Off Evil oils

this is just something I kind of came up with because of the desire to help them, would it still work even thou it's not based on an actual spell?

thank you for any advice!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Your petition and intent is to help your friend....I recommend that you post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) too. Good luck with helping your friend.

The products you are considering are good for their intended purposes, also, I would recommend medical help for your friend if s/he has not considered it. Sometimes there are issues beyond us and if you read Cast off evil (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html) website, it goes on to recommend addition help for those with issues where this type of work is needed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 pm

So blessing, healing and protection can go into the same candle? I have a blue vigil candle I've been wanting to use, can I fix it with all three?

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 pm

I am new to hoodoo and this forum but I am finding and learning so much info each day.

One problem I have is my self doubt.

i know I have low self-esteem and that is a cause but this is eating into my spell work. For example, I performed a spell days ago and I was looking out for signs. It showed up when I was not expecting it, I was so surprised! But after that pleasant rush of euphoria that things are working out, I started questioning myself and the sign. I had to consciously tell myself "yes that sign IS a sign"

Now my question is, is there any Lucky Mojo's products or candles that I can use to help me with this situation? To stop questioning myself about my interpretations about both spell work and regular daily stuff...

I am also a Virgo so people say I overanalyze everything, but I can't change my astrological sign...

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Wisdom of King Solomon and Crucible of Courage are both recommended for self-esteem and Clarity line of products is also good for clear thinking.

You are on the right path and your experience is not unique (although Virgos do have a tendency to analyze and criticize). You are clearly open to receiving and seeing signs. Make a passive note of them and just let them be and over time you will find that they can be trusted - your intuition just needs practice and you will build faith in your own abilities over time.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 am

Tauruses we overanalyze as well...well at least I do LOL. Sometimes we need physical evidence to prove things but that can't always be the case in Hoodoo.

But this is why I recommend to people when they are first starting out to record your successes, and to start on something small. Do not work on something huge, and/ or something that you are in dire need of.

If you need to help grasp this stuff better Master Key products are EXCELLENT to help you master and learn this stuff.
www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

In terms of doubt, I like to write my doubts on a black candle from wick to base, put some banishing oil on it, and burn the candle. OR you can simply write your doubts on a piece of paper and burn them in a fire, and dispose of the in a river or crossroads. Ask that your doubts be carried away from you.

As a newbie once myself, this stuff takes PRACTICE! Sometimes I doubt my own work in my own personal matters. There is no way you can completely shut it off. That is impossible, but when I start to doubt I just tell myself NO this is going to work especially if there are no signs of things saying that they are not going to work.

Trust your work! You ARE capable, and accept your signs!

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi ProfessorAmes, hi starsinthesky7,

Thank you both for your input.

As a newbie, it really boosts my spirits to hear encouragement.I'm learning so much. Thank you!

I will look into Master Key, Wisdom of King Solomon and Crucible of Courage products.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:55 am

This was great advice. I am using Clarity and Crucible of courage in my own quest. Now I will look at Master Key to enhance things.

Self doubt is never good, and if it's an astrological whammy, you can really feel stuck. I have a moon in Virgo (in the 12th!), a Saturn square Mars, and a Venus in Aries. So basically, I want it now, and if I don't get it, I will over analyze it and become jaded and despondent. But I take it day by day (and sometimes hour by hour) and know things will sort out.

Good luck!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Self-doubt is crippling and has serious spiritual ramifications. It can make a situation worse and make you feel like you cannot help yourself. Remember that confidence, sincerity, and faith are all elements of good conjure.

For people suffing from self-doubt I suggest a nice bath with Master Root, Eucalyptus, and Bay Leaves done by light of one Clarity Candle and one Master Candle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 am

You can blend the oils to dress a candle. See this thread:

blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html
catherine yronwode

misty918
Newly Registered

Unread post by misty918 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

I know I need change but I'm not sure what to begin with.

My life feels like it is heading in a direction I don't want it to go but I feel I either lack the motivation or courage to change things.

My relationship has been a good one on its base level and I'm not sure if I'm seeing insignificant little things as big problems. His two kids are not terrible by any means but the connection is just not strong and he feels that I am not trying hard enough. We have been together for a year and a half and so much has changed.

I dropped out of school, which I believe would have happened anyway. I also went through a string of jobs, which is unusual for me, I like to stay in one place.

I am always broke and most of my bills are past due. I had excellent credit before this relationship.

The physical attraction has never been there but it hasnt been a problem up until now when I seemingly cant keep my thoughts where they belong.

I have even had to spend a week in a psych ward for depression.

I don't know if I am still with him because I am afraid to be alone or if there truely is not enough reason to leave and I just need a change in direction in another aspect of my life. I feel smothered and like my life is being drained away and I am only 21!

I dont want to feel like I have had to settle for less in anything but I find that I still dont have the courage to change anything.

He needs me. I am the only one with a car. I take him and his kids everywhere and help pay the bills.

We are truely compatible in other things such as our interests but I dont know if it is enough.

I am so confused. Do I need something to make me clear of mind so I will know what to do? Or do I need a mojo to help bring about change in general?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:17 pm

misty918 --

Get a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

It sounds like you need to take a hard look at your life and your relationship. It appears that you are staying with this man because he "needs" you.

The question is: What do you need? You chauffeur him and his kids around, you are not physically attracted to him, and are experiencing financial difficulties.

I would recommend a 13-herb bath to get rid of any negative energy from both outside sources and from within yourself. Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom supplies can help you see what path you should take. You are young; you can change your life for the better.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:19 pm

misty918,

And, after the 13-Herb baths, perhaps some Van Van or Road Opening along with the Clarity/Wisdom work?
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 am

misty918 --

I am concerned at your account of depression so severe that you were hospitalized in a psych ward for a week. This is severe. I agree that a reading is a good start, but every responsible and ethical reader would want to be assured that you are also receiving medical attention, including psychiatric treatment. Depression that severe is an illness, and we do not attempt to diagnose or treat disease.

Having said that, i would say that at your age, you do have a bright future before you. Bathe with Clarity Bath crystals, King Solomon Wisdom Bath Crystals, blended with 13 Herb Bath -- or a few drops of the oil of Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom added to the tea-bath made from the herbs. Pray for a release from your "stuckness" and for clear vision about the relationship as you bathe.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-JEW-KING
King Solomon Wisdom Oil
$7.00

If this lightens your mood and allows you to see your way forward, then you may be ready for Van Van oil -- wear a few drops on your person, and pray for a change from bad luck to good, from negativity to positivity.

OIL-HOO-VANV
Van Van Oil
$7.00

When you feel ready to get a new job and either move on from this relationship or commit yourself to it, then perform a simple Road Opener spell, perhaps at a rural crossroads, asking for your ways to be opened.

BCR-HOO-ROAD
Road Opener Bath Crystals
$5.00

That's a lot of work to prescribe, and you are only 21 and fairly well lost at the present moment, which is why having a reader or rootworker is so important in your case. Choose one from a reputable organization, such as AIRR -- do not waste your money on psychic frauds.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Excellent advice, Miss cat. I have nothing to add but to recommend the Crystal Silence League, where you can get dozens of people praying for you all over the world.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

Question: are there specific workings for depressions? It's about severe ones with (ancestral) family lines that have depression in them too. The worst symptoms are suppressed by anti depressives which is a soothing blanket and not a real cure. There are no major additional personal or mental issues. Thanks
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”