Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Depression Anhedonia Melancholy Sadness

amandine

Re: Spells and Prayers for Depression Anhedonia Melancholy Sadness

Unread post by amandine » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:15 am

Well all I can say is that the "Healing" LM products are very effective for emotions. I originally got them for other types of physical healing but it improved my mood as well.

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Thank you!

misst2

Unread post by misst2 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

I found this to be interchangable and very helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

thearteest19

Unread post by thearteest19 » Sun May 16, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm sorry to bother y'all with this, but my Grandfather just died. We had a beautiful and personal CATHOLIC funeral and rosary/ vigil for him. He was very catholic for a 92 year-old racist German farmer and actually despite all his flaws he was very spiritual, family oriented, loving and loved. I don't doubt he's at peace in the next life, he's happy, and in heaven with Jesus and all the family and friends that went before him. Btw my family is strong catholic, but thanks to my Grandma Mary and Aunts we're also new age-like and thanks to my mother we have a real respect for diversity, etc. And I went to catholic grade-school, middle school, & high school-- thank God not college! But my Aunt Jackie is a spiritualist and I'm sure what believe,but I know this: every religion has truths that we need to follow. Anyways, I want to do just some sort of prayer/ blessing/ just something for my deceased Grandpa Robert. Also his wife my Croatian [gypsy/ Balkan-like] Grandma Mary (Marija) is very sad, depressed, blames herself, lost her best friend and husband of 65 years. So, I want something that'll help her move on, grow, still love and miss him, but help hear. For example after he died in the hospital, she locks herself in the house, and wouldn't see or talk to anyone for days until that afternoon of the vigil which is extreamly unusual for this hyper social, strong, spiritual, before-her-time, ethnic woman. I love her very much and am very close to her. I don't know how, but I was the only one who could convince her to go to the vigil for him. She is so crushed, so please help me help her. I trust y'all and she trusts me-- HELP US PLEASE!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 16, 2010 1:46 pm

The Healing and Blessing line of products are extremely lovely and would be perfect to help bring calm, comfort, and healing to everyone involved. You could have MISC set the candles for you, or you could order dressed vigil candles, or buy the oils, baths, incenses and use them in various ways around your own home. Giving the bath salts as a gift would be a wonderful way to get the beneficial results to those who may not be living with you - just empty the salts into a jar, pray over them, and then gift them!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 am

Hi!
I'm a situation where...the people i love are far away. My mum is near comatose (sleeping all the time) and she's on the highest legal dose of anti-depressants. I know her self esteem is low. I've tried everything, short of putting myself in the hospital so she'll feel needed. The question is..

Is there anything i can do while I wait for my healing oil to show up?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:58 am

St Dymphna would be the a very appropriate saint to petition for your case.

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Recently always feel unhappy or moody with no reason.
Is there any method to help with this?

Is it suitable to use blessing to myself?
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:11 am

I would recommend that you get a physical to make sure that there isn't a medical reason as to why your mood is changing. And follow up with a reading to see if anyone is causing this through the means of tricks

I would recommend that you do a cleansing of yourself, and your home.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then you are going to follow up with van van work to get away the old stuff, and bring in some new things

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Feel free to work with Sun oil as well, as it can help with happiness, and to increase the happiness.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:12 am

It could also be that you're being affected by negative influences in your surroundings. So it might behoove you not only to do a cleansing, but also work with any kind of protection products at Lucky Mojo.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:29 am

I would definitely start with some cleansing baths, such as 13-Herb Bath, Uncrossing, or VanVan. This will help lift away any negativity that has gathered around you due to you low mood, and may be contributing to it. You may wish to do a series of 3 baths on 3 consecutive days to help cleanse your energy deeply. I second the recommendation to do a cleansing of your home as well - some Chinese Wash would be perfect for that.

If there are specific issues that are causing you problems, you may wish to consider using Cast Off Evil baths and candles to help you break free from those issues.

Healing, Blessing, and Tranquility products could all be very good to follow up with, to support any medical efforts that you pursue and help sooth emotions and help you stop worrying.

If self-confidence is a problem, then you may wish to try Crucible of Courage, Master, or John the Conqueror products to help build yourself up and start standing in your power.

So depending on what is contributing to your mood problems, different condition products may be indicated. You should certainly get some tests run by your doctor to test things like thyriod function, and also see a naturopath who can help you determine if you have any nutritional or supplimental needs that may be causing a problem.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 am

I can't add anything to Devi's post... Van Van and 13 Herb Bath are amazing. I have more experience with Van Van than the Bath, but they both work very well for me. Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:57 am

In addition to the above, you can petition the angels Michael for protection, Raphael for healing, and your Guardian Angel. I would also recommend getting out of the house, limiting television viewing, and eating healthy foods, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, and legumes (beans and peanuts).
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 pm

All of the above recommendations from Lucky Mojo and the, medical recommendations along with a healthy diet sound wonderful. Depending on whether it is just a "slump", environment, or major life issues (just everything happening at the same time) again the recommendations were super. My only addition ( if just situational of course) is this:
"Your life won't change 'till your thinkin' changes", (said-- to me --about 10 years ago).
There are many ups and downs that come with life. We take the best of the opportunities and we learn from the mistakes, and we pull ourselves up by our boot straps and walk forward not backward.
You can start any bad day over at anytime. Choose to be the best, choose to be happy, choose to succeed, choose to love, choose to believe, choose to have faith, choose the life you want for you.
Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:25 pm

You all are so sweet, so helpful. Thanks.
Thanks all of you giving me suggestions in all directions. :)
And I love Triplethreat's words so much, "Your life won't change 'till your thinkin' changes", I'm totally agree with you.

By reading the reply, I try to think hard what I am facing, what really makes me unhappy.

In fact I face sth for long, but I just don't notice those are reason, as, I am a bit get used to those things.

1) I have pressure from my family, not going to deep, it's financial problem, and our relationship is not good, not share feeling, not saying good words. I used to hide my feelings, the difficulties I am facing to them, and always stay in my room once I back home.

2) I am easily get influence by others, and really care how people think I am. Afriad I have done sth make people not happy. (Cos I am isolated at school when I was young) I would like to get more friends.

3) I am easily get sick, and always feel tired.

I understand that I need to change my mindset, I have choices, but I would like to see if anything can help me a bit~

BTW, how to use the sun oil?

Thousand thanks again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 am

I think you should definitely get a reading, and seek some professional help in terms of your isolation and feeling sick all the time. I get the feeling you are slightly depressed, and you very well may be. Of course, I am assuming, based on what you have told us. But I do think you should seek some counseling services which never hurt regardless of what your situation is. Its always good to talk to someone to get your feelings out.

As I said, you should get a reading as well to see what you can do to help you on the magical level, but never feel like you shouldnt go and get help from a counselor

1) I think you can work some peaceful home products. I would get a sweet jar going with some peaceful home herb mixture. Or you can at least by the spell kit

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

For the financial problems, well is there lack of work? Are you going to lose your home...it would help for you to elaborate on this.

But I would recommend that you cleanse your home with some chinese wash, and then follow up with some money house blessing as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html
www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green

2) I think it would help to give you some personal power I would look into getting a john the conqueror mojo hand, and help build up yourself esteem. You should definitely do some cleansing work for yourself as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

and then you can follow up with some attraction work along with some look me over products to get some friends going for you. Make sure you right down what characteristics you want your friends to have otherwise you might attract all kinds of people that do not have your interest at heart

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

3) I would go to a doctor and see why you always are feeling sick. You may need more vitamins, have some other kind of illness, and if you are depressed...feeling tired all the time can lower your immune system. But I would go to the doctor for this.

As for the sun oil, you can anoint yourself with it, or bath in the bath crystals if they have them.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:20 am

Get some sunlight, or barring that, try some tanning. Take some vitamins and drink lots of water, get on a regular sleep schedule.
HRCC Student #2174G

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 am

Ashley, thanks for the sweet response,
Stars also gave some great advice about talking to someone a conseling service, a reading just to "get it off your chest". And a great list of Lucky Mojo ideas.
I like the idea of the Sun Oil--
And a little direct sunlight (provides vitamin D)-- especially if you are indoors a lot-- that cognativedissonance provided.

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:24 pm

For financial problem...I am not lack of work. I try hard to earn more, I have got a full time job and a part time job. I am not going to lose my home, but there is a large amount of debt. Debt for University tuition fee, and my family owe someone and banks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Hmm ashley

How about you get a reading? I think it would help you to get some advice on what you can do for yourself. I would recommend that you do some uncrossing work...along with money stay with me work along with the other ideas I recommended. But I strongly recommend you get a reading first.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:52 am

I have no idea how to handle this or what to recommend.. but the folks on this board are much more knowledgeable so I come to you for your assistance.

Someone very clear to me is conviced that God hates her and is out to get her. She has lost quite a few people close to her in a short amount of time and is suffering with a chronic illness herself. She isn't bitter or cynical, but seems truly frightened that God is trying to harm her and has been since her childhood. Any recommendations of a candle, an oil, a trick to help someone who is afraid of God or feels cursed by God. I immediately thought of Cast off Evil, but not sure if that applies to this situation. For the record, she is a non-practicing Protestant.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? If so, how to handle. Please, I'm concerned about her.

Thanks to all - love and light

SP

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 am

This is not an uncommon delusion or form of mental illness. It is not treatable by hoodoo except through palliation on a temporary basis. It results from a form of paranoia so intensely personal that every naturally occuring loss or setback -- of the exact same kind that eventually besets every plant and animal on Earth -- is seen as a personal attack by God. She needs mental health help.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm

I wanted to work some magic..... but my mood is depressed. How do I remove this negative energy so I can cast a good spell?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:03 pm

A stable mind and stout heart are all important characteristics to have when it comes to conjure and rootwork.

Cleasing baths can help you remove the negativity and dark mood after which you should dress yourself with Tranquility, Blessing, or Healing oils.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kelly103
Newly Registered

Unread post by kelly103 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Hey supper, I do hope things went well with your mate there just wanted to say everyone should have a friend like you , well at least once in their life though............. have a good day

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:05 pm

I have two days that i feel so depressed, i just want to cry and feel so sad. I need some help ,i don't know was wrong. what can i do? i just stared St Martha ritual two days ago and after that i feel like that. I have a bath for tonight with 13 herbs and i want to burn a candle dressed with van van and Solomon oil. Please help me

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:39 pm

See a medical professional. Depression is a serious illness and you need to make sure you have a doctor working with you.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Turnsteel is right. If it is not situational depression -- that is, if there is no obvious precipitating situation in your life that would cause deep unhappiness, such as a death in the family, job loss, or broken relationship -- and if a quick pick-me-up 13 Herb Bath or Van Van bath does not set you right soon, then it is very possibly medical or clinical depression and you should see a doctor.
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:13 pm

I agree with everyone, without more information we really dont know how to "help" you just said you are depressed, why? you started st. Martha I assume to dominate or get back a man, which I assume is why you are sad but thats all an assumption. personally if you are this upset you should stop all work, see a counselor and wait till you have yourself back into working order. Many organizations offer free counseling if you cant afford it, call your local state health department for a list of agencies most are state funded. when down i recount mathew 5 and psalms 56 , in particular with blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted a promise from God. Wish you nothing but the best!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LilMissFireSign

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Usurper,
please get checked because it might worsen...I have had depression for months now and I now I might be paying the price for not trying to control it some how...I went to the emergency room last nite because my heart would not stop beating fast since 1pm, i was so scared. I only thought it was going to be a panic attack and pass but no, its something else...After the stuf they gave me it finally looked like my rate was under control,I had an EKG, blood work, and xrays done...will see dr in two weeks.

my depression was set off by my Dad choosing not to fight his cancer.
then my boyfriend(who i thought we were to marry) left me and is now with someone else...
No job right now(but will get one soon)

Im trying to be strong but its so hard...

Usurper, whatever your situation is, please know that you are not alone and take care of yourself as needed. anxiety,stress,depression can all lead to having medical problems, so take care of yourself.Please get checked.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you St Martha! <3

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:43 am

Thank to all of you, i had that depression 5 years ago and i had to go to my psychology and i thought it was overtaken, but is not. I'll call my DR. today to get appointment. I think i have many things this year that make me feel like that, i have my twins sons, one get burned in an accident the other one had to go to emergency surgery and to completed my situation my BF was cheating on me. what else?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:36 am

Hi theusurper--ditto on what everyone else has recommended. There are several different types of depression and they vary on length of time and acuteness of symptoms so check often and early is my motto. Healing products would be good to magically assist you in this situation as would attraction products to draw the right MD to you if you do not already have a good one. Feel better!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 am

thank you is good to know that people that you don't know take care of you. thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:35 am

Don't forget that you can pray for the intercession of St. Dymphna who is the patron of those dealing with mental wellness challenges - her energy is beautiful and calming and very healing. Also, petitioning Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez can help you find the right doctor and right treatments for you specific situation.

LM sells full lines of both of those saints' products - candles, oils, incenses, etc.

Best of luck on your journey.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Here are the links and products for st. Dymphna, and dr.hernandez

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Since you are a devotee of St. Martha, might I suggest that take a page out of her book.

She restrained a fierce dragon with the gentle, yet unrelenting power of her faith which we see in the ribbons she used to bind up the monster. If depression is a monster in your life then face it with faith in your heart and determination in your eyes. Determine to get yourself better before anything else. Conquer your monsters before you go on tackling other aspects in your life. Find the right resources to help you like your therapists and doctors and don't give up hope.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Thank you all. I found the prayers of Dr. Hernandez and St. Dymphna and i just stared with a white candle anointed with altar oil. CM Ali, i beginning to see sings on my Sta. Martha ritual. CM Ali i promise to follow all your recommendations. Thanks to Devi, Ms Cat, Star, Miss Bri,Lil Miss. j82 and Turnsteel. I called my doctor today and i have appointment next Monday.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:27 am

For those all people who cared for me, i say thank you, now i can say i feel much better, I'm doing the novena to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez and St Dyphma and is amaizing how we'll i'm,i started therapy with my Psichologist, too ,thanks to all.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:00 am

That's good news, theusurper. You have a lot of friends on this frum who care about you and we want you to feel better. Keep us updated.
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 am

Thank you, Miss Cat

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:21 am

You are to me commended for taking the steps to healing yourself. The strongest people are those who ask for help. Best wishes to you!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:00 am

Artemis your words make me go ahead and exit successfully. Im so happy to have so many people that care about me. Thank you

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:22 am

There are so many people here in this wonderful Forum that care sincerely from the heart. There are so many that I look up to and care about for their wisdom, sincerity, and caring. Sometimes I see posts about (from) people in The Forum, and just because I see a post and don't post, does not mean that they are not in my prayers. I have said prayers for you and many others just by your screen names. Not looking for a pat on the back, just telling you I've prayed for you and many others in here for resolution to problems and issues, and for health, hope and hapiness. I agree with Artemis too about asking for help and all the best for you in this New Year! Things can change on a dime, just when you think all might be lost, everything is going wrong, all doors are closed, the love of your life is out, you are getting a divorce, loosing your home or have failing health-- new doors might be opening like a new job, a new significant other, a way to heal, a winning lotto ticket and we have many helpful products and tools here from Lucky Mojo to help us along the way. My point to all this babbling on is to share with you that out of some of the worst times in my life, have come some of the best things. There is always something good --I have taken away from every single bad time--especially the strength to persevere.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 am

Thank you to the usurper and TripleThreat. That really warmed me up on this very cold day in Chicago! Yes, this is a wonderful forum made up of exceptional people. Best to everyone!

LilMissFireSign

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Thats great theusurper! :)

I hope that you continue to do so well and get your life back on track. Im moving in the same direction too, turns out my recent discovery of an illness I have is also linked to depression( and soo much more) but I should be getting back to my old self again after a series of tests and shots. :)

And I also need to thank this whole LM community for all the great and sincere advice, thank you all! :mrgreen:

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful community :)
Thank you St Martha! <3

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:45 pm

It is truly a wonderful community. Im happy to hear that you are getting the help you need and will return to yourself. Blessings!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:11 pm

one of the best things happened in my life was found this wonderful community, i feel so lucky.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am

I would try to petition Saint Dimpna as she is the patron saint of mental illness, and many people consider depression a form of illness.
Perhaps you could make a doll baby of him and stuff it with soothing herbs?
Do you think he's just depressed, or do you believe him to be crossed/jinxed by someone?

Here is the link to a page about herbs and their purposes: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

supper

Unread post by supper » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello DaisyChain
Happy New Year! Thank you for your great reply!!! I will consider your opinion, I do believe he is depress, he has even
mention to me that he has always been depress when he was younger, but that he is older it seems to be getting alittle worse
he is now doing meditation and eating right and not smoking cigers and drinking as much as he use to. He is talking more positive and is
starting to a good outlook on his life. That makes me happy. I am still going to do a doll on just give support and help.
My next move it for us to be together again.....we were in a 12yrs relationship and I long for us to be back as a loving couple like we were before.
Thanks!

supper

Unread post by supper » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Happy New Year Kelly103!!!

Thanks for the kind words!!!! Sorry that it took me long time to Thank You!!!
Have a great one!!! :D

kelly103 wrote:Hey supper, I do hope things went well with your mate there just wanted to say everyone should have a friend like you , well at least once in their life though............. have a good day

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Best of luck for you and your man Supper!
Perhaps you could stuff your doll baby with herbs for both love and healing, especially healing of the heart?
If I may make a suggestion, I would defenitely reccomend "cuddling" your dolly and making sure you tell him how much he is loved and what a great person he is. Really try and boost his spirits and make him feel good!
Doll babies are powerful things and I know many people have told things to their dollies only to have the target repeat those exact things back to them!

supper

Unread post by supper » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 pm

DaisyChain,
Your such a great person!!! Love your support!! I will do ask you suggest.
Thank You with all of my gratitude!!!!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi, you may want to check out this thread. There is some good advice and some kind words. Hope this helps.

i-need-help,-i-feel-so-depressed-t10618.html

supper

Unread post by supper » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:31 pm

AmaSarah
Thank you so much for your help! Your reply will for sure help him out.

Viva la dolce!

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

I cleanse but still accumulate negative energy. I feel very spiritually constipated as if I am unable to express my emotions like their clogged up like a blocked drain is there anyway to unclog the drain because I'm actively becoming standoffish which is not me how to release this constipation of spirituality?

coraa

Unread post by coraa » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I've recently discovered Van Van as a road opening and general luck-drawing blend, and I adore it. Just a dab or a whiff of the oil (it has a very clean, bright, lemon-grassy scent) really seems to open things up for me, literally and metaphorically.

You could also get a reading and see if there's an underlying cause that needs to be dealt with directly. (And, more mundanely, exercise and stretching often seems to help. Yeah, even for the emotional blockages. ;) )

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Good recommendation coraa, Van Van also has protective elements.

A reading will respond to your feelings Artaynia. Look through the list of AIRR readers at
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I have found success using the 13, 9, 7 spiritual baths in runs.

Thirteen Herb Bath
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
removes negative energies and crossed conditions;

Niine Herb Bath
http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html
opens the way to wisdom, strength, spiritual mastery; and

Seven Herb Bath
http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html
draws good luck.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:57 am

No problem. That's what we're all here for at the Lucky Mojo Forum. :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 am

I would definitely cleanse yourself, and then follow that up with some master key to give yourself the ability to express your spiritual power. If you are looking for something more for spiritual abilities to see things, I would lean towards psychic vision.

http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:51 am

Why does one person accumulate more negative energy than the next person?

I could cleanse and bath to the cows come home but as soon as I place some herbs into a pouch yes just that,thats all it takes and exterally things may seem better but Id seem to get minor scratches or silly personaly accidents and feel trapped like I can't do much but people surrounding my will think Im strong and Im thinking if you ever new.

I just dont get why I accumulate so much negative energy at a pindrop is there any reason and anything that can warn me that this or that will bring negative energy how to deflect negative energy also after cleansing yourself.

Because I notoce I might do a bath cleansing and then make a mojo and then realise that woah I feel trapped again by that mojo.

P.S. It's a mojo IVE MADE, not Lucky Mojo's, because I haven't tried yours yet.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”